2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by sudarshan »

If you want to see what a two-party system in India would look like, just look at Tamil Nadu. The state has effectively had a two-party system for ages now.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

AshishA wrote: The present divisions in US is much more than in India....

....mature political eco system like US has. Their selection of candidates, debate system, etc etc.....
:rotfl:

If their political eco-system really was mature then we'd have Gabbard, Yang etc as Potus.

Also divisions in US aren't even close to those of India. We aren't called a "continent masquerading as a country" for no reason.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

sudarshan wrote:If you want to see what a two-party system in India would look like, just look at Tamil Nadu. The state has effectively had a two-party system for ages now.
Two dominant parties but they have many chillar parties some of which are openly hostile to India and harbor separatist ambitions. Whether we like the politics in TN or not there is no denying that the state is relatively wealthy and very industrialized compared to many other states . One of the reasons of its success is its political stability.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

India in 1947 started with effectively a "one-party" system that stayed for 3 decades, then there was a period of new parties (national and regional) rising and creating upheaval over the next 2.5 decades...and now coalesced into what is effectively a "two-party" or "two-sided" system....BJP versus "the rest".

"The rest" currently go by various names and incarnations and don't get along with each other a whole lot - but all share some kind of loose alliance based upon anti-national mindset, aversion to Dharma, and simple opportunism.

That's the best kind of situation to be in now. A very large, cohesive, cadre-based nationalist party versus a fragmented anti-nationalist opposition based mainly on family and business interests. We don't need anything else right now.

In future, the best scenario is that BJP keeps eating into the opposition parties' voteshares. The family parties wither away slowly. The only significant opposition remaining would be those parties (existing and new) claiming to represent specific religious or linguistic/cultural interests ("greens", possibly a section of the sikhs, "dravidian" groups). The commies will also unfortunately be around for a while in some low-level form.

A two-party system cannot be "imposed". However, reforms that I mentioned earlier could be legislated. Most important, only national parties should be allowed to directly contest national elections. State/regional parties already get to send MPs by way of Rajya Sabha - that's what the RS is for. Sending MPs to LS by such parties is basically "double-dipping".

PS: The coming expansion of the Sansad will accelerate all the above processes. Modi would not be building a new Capital District with a nearly 2X expansion of Sansad to nearly 1200 members, without a very long term vision.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

This article has a bunch of useful numbers and links. The analysis of Modi's plans is also quite good (of course, from a very negative standpoint since this is a BIF type writing the article). Let's hope the author's worst fears come to pass.

https://scroll.in/article/980453/the-po ... tug-of-war
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Amarinder resigned.

Looks like PAPPU and PAPPINI want to make Paki Sidhu as CM

Looks like they are handing Punjab over to Kujli ...

I am wondering if they have been asked to foment trouble everywhere and lit fires all over and then quit.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1439211881139347460
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

^^This old fool has only himself to blame. Despite having an impressive name of Amarendrasimha, he is ending up looking like an old and weak buffoon. His nationalist sentiments would have been of better use a few years ago when he could have taken a good chunk of MLAs to join the BJP, thereby allowing SAD to be cut loose and for the state to have a strong nationalist party presence. Unfortunately, "better late than never" doesn't work in this case. The inaction of well-meaning morons is worse than the misdeeds of malafides.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2021/09/adani-g ... y-pugalia/
Adani Group to launch media venture, appoints former Quint President Sanjay Pugalia as CEO and Editor-in-chief
Quint Digital Media Limited had earlier informed that Sanjay Pugalia has resigned from the posts of President and Editorial Director at the company

Indian corporate major Adani Group has decided to launch a media venture. This was confirmed after the company announced the appointment of former Quint Digital Media president Sanjay Pugalia to head the new media initiative.

In an internal circular released by the company, it informed that Sanjay Pugalia has joined Adani Enterprises as Chief Executive Officer and Editor-in-chief to lead the group’s media initiatives. Just a day ago, Quint Digital Media Limited had informed that Sanjay Pugalia has resigned from the posts of President and Editorial Director at the company
We need to overwhelm BIF and jihadi networks
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

KL Dubey wrote:^^This old fool has only himself to blame. Despite having an impressive name of Amarendrasimha, he is ending up looking like an old and weak buffoon. His nationalist sentiments would have been of better use a few years ago when he could have taken a good chunk of MLAs to join the BJP, thereby allowing SAD to be cut loose and for the state to have a strong nationalist party presence. Unfortunately, "better late than never" doesn't work in this case. The inaction of well-meaning morons is worse than the misdeeds of malafides.
Well., at least Amarinder Singh is trying to show his Patriotism by wearing Sikh Regiment turban.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Today's Kolkata street joke:

Taliban captured Kabul
TMC got hold of Babul

:wink: :wink: :wink:
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

About Amrinder Singh JI
I vaguely remember his follies with a journalist ( ISI) Bakistani Mohterma, otherwise he is a descent guy. I think it right move. He has free to join BJP or make his own party. At least 10 more years.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

The paki mohatarma is Aroosa Alam, daughter of the notorious 60s and 70s Pakistani socialite Akleem Akthar also known as "Gen. Rani" because of her many affairs with senior paki military generals including Yahya Khan.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

@RAJAGOPALAN1951
Tamil Nadu Finance Minister
@ptrmadurai
insisted on a Special Flight from Chennai to Lucknow to attend GST meet. Why to change three flights? But
@CMOTamilnadu @mkstalin rejected. PTR cited Andhra Telangana Ministers engaged special flight. Why not myself. Ego is dangerous.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Capt.Amarinder Singh@capt_amarinder

Who told you that @narendramodi ji? Not me for sure. Did the @INCIndia high command complain to you against me?

Anyways, let me make it clear that such frivolous statements won’t help you create a wedge between me and my party, which has full faith in my leadership & vice versa.

8:33 PM · Mar 3, 2018·Twitter for iPhone
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

rsingh wrote:About Amrinder Singh JI
I vaguely remember his follies with a journalist ( ISI) Bakistani Mohterma, otherwise he is a descent guy. I think it right move. He has free to join BJP or make his own party. At least 10 more years.
shelf life expired. No resale value

no spares available for old model maharaja.

live by the sword, die by the sword.

didn't have the brains to keep quiet on CAA and NRC but weeping over sikh afghan refugees
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

chetak wrote:[
Capt.Amarinder Singh@capt_amarinder

Who told you that @narendramodi ji? Not me for sure. Did the @INCIndia high command complain to you against me?

Anyways, let me make it clear that such frivolous statements won’t help you create a wedge between me and my party, which has full faith in my leadership & vice versa.

8:33 PM · Mar 3, 2018·Twitter for iPhone
2018 tweet ?

https://tfipost.com/2021/09/pm-modi-had ... -congress/
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Looks like Sidhu's dreams of becoming a chief minister remains elusive, Congress chooses Charanjit Singh Channi as the next CM of Punjab.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

Ambar wrote:Looks like Sidhu's dreams of becoming a chief minister remains elusive, Congress chooses Charanjit Singh Channi as the next CM of Punjab.
Yea family may not want a stronger person in that role. They need someone weak and obedient, Sidhu may not make that cut.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

I read somewhere, that Channi was given final go ahead once Sidhu also gave his consent. He spoke to Channi before giving his consent. Sidhu is not someone who would let a golden opportunity go. So question is how much did he ask as the monthy hafta? I bet nothing less then Rs 50 Crore.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Unless the Congress manages to once again shoot itself in the foot, 2022 assembly elections in Punjab should be a cakewalk . I have a feeling that Channi is just a placeholder until the elections. He is relatively low key, he is a dalit (negates BJP's dalit card), he is not pro-Khalistani, so once Congress has Punjab in its bag they'll place Siddhu in the CM seat.

If i was Gehlot i would be very worried. BJP has less than zero chances in Punjab but there's a good chance of BJP coming back to power in Rajasthan if only it can prop up a new face in place of Raje.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Ambar wrote:Unless the Congress manages to once again shoot itself in the foot, 2022 assembly elections in Punjab should be a cakewalk . I have a feeling that Channi is just a placeholder until the elections. He is relatively low key, he is a dalit (negates BJP's dalit card), he is not pro-Khalistani, so once Congress has Punjab in its bag they'll place Siddhu in the CM seat.

If i was Gehlot i would be very worried. BJP has less than zero chances in Punjab but there's a good chance of BJP coming back to power in Rajasthan if only it can prop up a new face in place of Raje.
Looks like Channi is a big broker for missionaries
Idea is to bring in converted christian vote
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Looks like Channi is a big broker for missionaries

Panjab continues its journey to the dogs.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Channi is a crypto. Wife keeps cross in her house. Sonia is always asked by foreign powers to install christians in high places to rule over heathens and facilitate conversions.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ambar wrote:Unless the Congress manages to once again shoot itself in the foot, 2022 assembly elections in Punjab should be a cakewalk . I have a feeling that Channi is just a placeholder until the elections. He is relatively low key, he is a dalit (negates BJP's dalit card), he is not pro-Khalistani, so once Congress has Punjab in its bag they'll place Siddhu in the CM seat.

can't really make out what or who raje stands for.

turning out to be a huge hurdle on so many fronts
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjaykumar wrote:Looks like Channi is a big broker for missionaries

two birds with one stone, the "reason" for "choosing" him is because he is a "dalit"

This looks like a planned coup with stooge sidhu as the excuse.
SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

chetak wrote:
two birds with one stone, the "reason" for "choosing" him is because he is a "dalit"

As far as the history I learnt, in Sikkhism everyone was equal. That is what langar or serving in gurudwara represented.

How and when "Dalit" category among Sikhs was manufactured?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ambar wrote:Looks like Sidhu's dreams of becoming a chief minister remains elusive, Congress chooses Charanjit Singh Channi as the next CM of Punjab.
place holder onlee

in true mafia style, the congis have undercut the new CM even before his swearing in

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SinghS wrote:
chetak wrote:

As far as the history I learnt, in Sikkhism everyone was equal. That is what langar or serving in gurudwara represented.

How and when "Dalit" category among Sikhs was manufactured?
as is allegedly true of the desert cults as well.

practically, it has always been a very different ball game
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

parivar seva has already started and with a bang too.

some of the selection criteria for congi CMs is becoming clearer

will stooge sidhu now be forced to upgrade by driving a truck or bus

some erstwhile presidents were cooks and some others were quite keen to clean the floors as well.

Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Freedom of speech, safety valve for dissent not for the common man hain?

Sena workers blacken face of man for allegedly putting out defamatory post against Maha CM, others

Shiv Sena workers outside a Pune court on Sunday blackened the face of a man, who was earlier arrested for allegedly posting defamatory content on social media against Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, party founder Balasaheb Thackeray and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar.

The accused identified as Abhijeet Limaye, 35, was arrested from his residence in Mumbai by Pune cyber police on Saturday. He was produced before the court, which granted him bail.

As soon as he was released, some agitated Shiv Sena workers gathered outside the Pune court and blackened his face.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

There were other videos of sena goons shaving the head of someone who fwded a msg criticising UT, a retired naval officer beaten up etc. MVA raj is worse than British raj. Hope MH voters display better sense in next elections.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

SinghS wrote:
chetak wrote:

How and when "Dalit" category among Sikhs was manufactured?[/quote]
Not just in Sikhism or should I say not just restricted to Sikhs
Take for example the Desert Cult: Check out Ashroff, Aljaf and Arjaal.
Or read the Fatwa-e-Jahandhari.
Rolers: have Upper Caste and Lower Caste churches. CSI is exclusively made of converted Dalits
Ligayats: Panchamasali, Reddy, etcs.
Jains though better : Digambar/Shwethambar, North India/South India, Rajasthani and Gujjus have fair amount of dispute amongst themselves but not vented openly! and they have the caste connotations!!
All carried over from the Hindu Faith.
All of them take pot-shots at Hindus about their Caste etc but have the same system in theirs.
The major reason (I believe that its just perpetuated forever) is probably access to the Reservation (or Affirmative Action or whatever you may want to call it)
So its just I want to have the Cake and eat it too!! :D
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

It is dishonesty to accuse Hindus of caste but have no problem in setting up a global caste system by dividing humanity into believers and non-believers, with the latter subject to contempt and hatred and not considered equals.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjayc wrote:Channi is a crypto. Wife keeps cross in her house. Sonia is always asked by foreign powers to install christians in high places to rule over heathens and facilitate conversions.
this might be the best description for such cultural anomalies.

dalit christian Hindu SC Sikh
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

chetak wrote:Image
What the future CJI is saying n what Sai Deepak says in his book is : the gist is same Move away from the Colonial Baggage and Indianize or Dharmicise the system :D
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

kudos to cyrano & krithivas ji for having the patience to sit through the 3 days of mental torture chamber & even compile the bile!

myself & a few friends had once joined in a gufta-goo of desi BIF dhakkans about 'student arrests by the police State of India' conducted by umar khalid & few more roaches of delhi (same ol' same ol' milieu of jnu-jamia 'milieu' hinslamia) in the aftermath of arrests of 'students' & the 'pinjra tod' hacktivists by the delhi police in the wake of anti-CAA violence-wave in delhi & its roach-farm colleges. just as cyrano ji noted on the very 1st day about the 'intellectual' daftness & lack of any substance in the DGH speakers' 'arguments', same was our observation too about this event. all ghantallectuals only, doing just RR about the arrests & rambling inanities (dont recall if this was before the delhi riots or after; probably the latter). we had recorded the event iirc & taken screenshots of the names of the attendees. ofcourse most of them were greeny slimey gooey. then the funniest thing happened - south delhi CP or someone joined in & we saw more than 50 of the attendees logging out immediately! :rotfl:

------------------------------------------

if any of you has been following 'sabloktantra' channel, can you pls tell what's happening with it? the channel though is back, but it seems jootube's hanky-panky with it has not stopped. just y'day i watched a recent upload of his, a commentary on Sadguru's remark on the DGH. and now i cant find that video! :-?
Last edited by triank on 20 Sep 2021 17:15, edited 1 time in total.
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

sanjayc wrote:Channi is a crypto. Wife keeps cross in her house. Sonia is always asked by foreign powers to install christians in high places to rule over heathens and facilitate conversions.
(# punjab new cm channi wife cross)
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

sanjaykumar wrote:Looks like Channi is a big broker for missionaries

(# tweets sikhs conversion strategy pastor book bhindranwale noconversion)
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://youtu.be/I-5VIcH8R90
And here you go SinghJi
Desert Cult wants the reservation equal=equal with Dalits etc but also want Djinnah's photo in AMU