2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
srikandan
BRFite
Posts: 248
Joined: 20 Nov 2020 02:51

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby srikandan » 24 Nov 2021 12:48

if "abrahamic traditions" is short for "you are sh*t if you don't believe in X,and deserve to die if you don't change your mind" where X in ["jesus", "allah", "yahweh", "purple dinosaur"] that seems pretty monolithic to me...feel free to correct my idiocy. No nuance required in a binary system. Have no intention of derailing this thread, just saying. Don't believe in anything, so it does not matter to me personally.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 24 Nov 2021 13:50

srikandan wrote:if "abrahamic traditions" is short for "you are sh*t if you don't believe in X,and deserve to die if you don't change your mind" where X in ["jesus", "allah", "yahweh", "purple dinosaur"] that seems pretty monolithic to me...feel free to correct my idiocy. No nuance required in a binary system. Have no intention of derailing this thread, just saying. Don't believe in anything, so it does not matter to me personally.


It's either-or, live or die, black or white, my way or the highway with death waiting at the highway end. No grey allowed, no grey exists and any nuance will result in hellfire raining down upon you.

OTOH, the Hindu lot have the rainbow(s) to choose from, every individual has the right to choose his/her color or to seek and even dream up a new one from the vast palette that is the free spirit enshrined in the Sanatana Dharma.

Even choosing no color is allowed and the choice is respected

change, chop, choose or even refuse all the options available and you are still a part of the whole.

when we don't enforce rigidity on ourselves, why should we allow others to trample on us, trash our belief systems and enforce their feral thought processes on us.

BTW, Don't believe in anything is a choice that is whole heartedly respected only in the Sanatana Dharma.

and if say that you are not a part of the Sanatana Dharma, we respect that as a valid choice too.

srikandan
BRFite
Posts: 248
Joined: 20 Nov 2020 02:51

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby srikandan » 24 Nov 2021 14:01

Chetak saar, I don't believe in anything because reality is confounding, but I cannot accept any ideology that has already marked me as a criminal for not thinking the "right thoughts".

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 24 Nov 2021 14:20

To hell with halal.

Let them eat their own crap and spit.

I am done.

No more.


Image


Kerala: Christian groups launch a campaign to identify hotels and restaurants owned by non-Muslims for ‘spit free food’


Kerala: Christian groups launch a campaign to identify hotels and restaurants owned by non-Muslims for ‘spit free food’

Soldiers of Cross’, a Christian Group, has been sharing a district-wise list of Hindu-Christian owned hotels that they assert are ‘spit and mucus’ free. The lists are being widely circulated on Facebook, Whatsapp groups, and other social media platforms.

24 November, 2021
OpIndia Staff


Earlier this month, a video of a Muslim man allegedly spitting in the plate of food had rekindled the debate surrounding the unhygienic practices adopted by some Muslim cooks while preparing food. After the video went viral on social media, Christian groups in Kerala reportedly launched a campaign to identify hotels identified by non-Muslims and urged their followers to visit only these hotels for ‘spit-free food’.

Social media pages of Christian groups such as ‘Soldiers of Cross’ shared lists of Kerala hotels that served “spit-free food”. These lists included hotels owned by Hindus or Christians in different districts across the state that they call “spit-free hotels”.

A report published by The News Minute said both Hindu and Christian Groups have been leading the campaign against Muslim hotel-owners. However, OpIndia could not independently verify if Hindu groups were also involved in creating the awareness of the menace that is being reported from various parts of the country.

‘Soldiers of Cross’, a Christian Group, has been sharing a district-wise list of Hindu-Christian owned hotels that they assert are ‘spit and mucus’ free. The lists are being widely circulated on Facebook, Whatsapp groups, and other social media platforms, where users are exhorting others of patronising only those restaurants that follow higher standards of hygiene practices as against those who might be serving their patrons with spit food.

Image
‘Soldiers of Cross’ shares a list of hotels owned by Hindus and Christians in Kozhikode(Image Courtesy: The News Minute)

As a part of its campaign to create awareness among patrons, the group is also asking people to avoid hotels and restaurants with ‘halal’ signboards, asserting that ‘spit food’ is being served there.

Increasing instances of Muslim cooks found allegedly spitting in food
The “spit-free” food campaign was launched in the wake of a viral video that showed a Muslim man allegedly spitting in food while preparing it. Habitual fake news peddler and an apologist for Islamists, Alt News defended the perverse practice by proffering a bizarre argument in its defence. In the article, Alt News tried to justify the act of ‘spitting’ by passing it off as blowing air onto food.

Notably, this is not the first time that Muslim cooks have been under the spotlight for spitting or applying saliva while preparing food. There have umpteen videos shot in different parts of the country where Muslim cooks are seen spitting in the food. On November 15, just a week after the aforementioned video started doing the rounds on the internet, another video of a cook—from a Muslim hotel in Ghaziabad—spitting on the dough before preparing rotis went viral on social media.

In October 2021, a similar video had surfaced on social media in which a man was seen spitting on roti at a Dhaba in Ghaziabad. The accused arrested in the case was identified as Tamizuddin. Hindu Raksha Dal had filed a complaint in the matter. The video was of Chicken Point in Panchvati Ahimsa Vatika market at Bhatia Mod. Not only several cases of cooks spitting on roti have emerged in recent times but incidents of spitting had come to light while packing food items as well.

In March 2021, the Ghaziabad police arrested one Mohammad Mohsin after a video of him making rotis while spitting on them at an engagement ceremony went viral on the microblogging site. The incident purportedly took place on March 11 in the Bhojpur area of Ghaziabad district. The cook identified as Mohammad Mohsin in seen making rotis and spitting on them.

In the last week of March, another man named Mohammad Khalik was arrested from the national capital after a video of him spitting on the dough while preparing rotis in a tandoor had gone viral on the internet. The Delhi Police took cognisance of the viral video and arrested the cook named Mohammad Khalik.

In yet another case of a cook spitting on rotis from March 2021, Delhi Police arrested two persons named Mohammad Ibrahim and Anwar after a video of them applying saliva on dough of the rotis had gone viral on the internet. In the video that had gone viral, one of the two men was seen spitting on the rotis before putting them in a tandoor. It was then reported that the video was from a hotel in Seelampur in Delhi
.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 24 Nov 2021 14:38

srikandan wrote:Chetak saar, I don't believe in anything because reality is confounding, but I cannot accept any ideology that has already marked me as a criminal for not thinking the "right thoughts".



srikandan ji,

we are back to the Sanatana Dharma, so welcome once again

what you are doing is an acceptable choice.

No one will fault you for it.

here's hoping that you find whatever it is that you are seeking.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 24 Nov 2021 18:25

Image

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5200
Joined: 16 Oct 2005 05:51

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sanjaykumar » 24 Nov 2021 20:45

Dialects should be dialectics.

The cultural practice of spitting in food has not been categorically denied by any Islamic organisation. Disturbing.

Haresh
BRFite
Posts: 1063
Joined: 30 Jun 2009 17:27

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Haresh » 24 Nov 2021 21:24

Rampy wrote:
Pratyush wrote:Whatever the level of threat that existed. Whatever the logic behind the repeal.

How do people know that those reasons no longer apply.

If this was a fear of khalistani terrorism. Then what does the repeal of the laws do. That cannot be undone by the Khalistan supportors.

Because laws are black and white. Are easily available to any one who wants to learn more about them.

In the last one year, none of the Sikhs bothered to download the laws and actually bothered to read them?

I am more concerned about what that says about the people of India?

That is also makes me question any rationale given by the government or spin being put on it.

Because if the government could not reach people with black and white verifiable facts. How does it expects to reach people over topic that are more complex.

If the threat is real then this retreat does nothing to reduce it.


My thought process and I am not saying I have ground info, but knowing modi ji he will do anything to - if you guys remember a Taliban style killing of Dalit Sikh by the Nihangs and reason given was that he dishonored Guru Granth - what if the killing was enforcement killing Mafia-style to ensure fear on all farmers and laborers who go against Kalishtani A$$ lickers? Will that make Modiji think and say lets repeal it so we can stop killing and forceful keeping on farmers/laborers ??


I think you have nailed it right there it was intimidation, that is why that dalit farmer was murdered. My relations in Punjab tell me of the horrific goings on there at the hands of the jat community. I don't live there but visited several years ago and intend to visit next year again. The caste make up is overwhelmingly non-jat.

Can MSP not be a state matter, that way they will realize pretty quickly just how wasteful it is.
Also why does the central govt not offer skills training to the low caste Sikhs ? This will also curb conversion to xtianity.
They are treated appallingly. They are approx 30 % of the population.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTv4JmeznnQ
Check out the other videos as well.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 24 Nov 2021 22:13

sanjaykumar wrote:Dialects should be dialectics.

The cultural practice of spitting in food has not been categorically denied by any Islamic organisation. Disturbing.



it can be traced back right to the top and to the beginning when it was done.

we need to drop halal nonsense and boycott this naqli certification.

in what world is it considered ok for others to be forced into this halal/kosher trap

big Indian companies are all fooling us by marking even the grains grown by the majority Hindu farmers as halal, and at the same time, various states like KER and AP are wilfully sourcing thook jehad jaggery and ghee to make temple prasadams for distribution among the unsuspecting devotees.

Larry Walker
BRFite
Posts: 396
Joined: 26 Nov 2019 17:33

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Larry Walker » 24 Nov 2021 22:30

An opposition Mahagathbandan in the making against Yogi in UP - SP/AIMIMN/SBSP/ApnaDal/AAP coming together - INC and BSP still not committed. Seems adharmic powers have recognized that Yogi is a bigger threat than NaMo. Har Har Mahadev.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 24 Nov 2021 22:43

Larry Walker wrote:An opposition Mahagathbandan in the making against Yogi in UP - SP/AIMIMN/SBSP/ApnaDal/AAP coming together - INC and BSP still not committed. Seems adharmic powers have recognized that Yogi is a bigger threat than NaMo. Har Har Mahadev.



it is a leadership issue, sir ji...

behenji and pappu both want to lead the mahagathbandan with the other parties supporting them and both have zero to contribute to the coalition

with Yogi having completed a lot of new infrastructure, highways etc, all have their eyes on the contracts that may up for grabs, like tolls from the highways etc

all parties in UP are very hungry after so many years of vanvas onlee

BTW, the usually vocal commies are very very quiet.

yechh-uri not seen and daniel raja not delivering any of his earthshaking pronouncements on every topic under the sun

yechh-uri may have been halal cut by the KER coterie. looks like carrot's wife may be the next politburo boss.

or will he jump to captain pappu's congi titanic (speeding towards the Yogi iceberg) to get himself a seat in the rajya sabha

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5200
Joined: 16 Oct 2005 05:51

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sanjaykumar » 24 Nov 2021 22:59

Agricultural produce was never under halal injunctions. Why is it now?

I am not sure if these practices eg the prasadam, are not urban myths. Much like the Baba Maskeeni at the school gate who was suspected of urinating on our peanuts.

Revolting and disgusting if true.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 24 Nov 2021 23:00

this has been sat on for eight months now


Image

Srutayus
BRFite
Posts: 151
Joined: 29 Aug 2016 05:53

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Srutayus » 25 Nov 2021 06:21

71. India Facts... a HUGELY important portal for Hindu narrative. I am very surprised this list has grown to 70 items without mentioning them.

Lots of strong articles here, including some by our own fellow BRF-ites (some of you, having been here a long time, will be able to match some of the authors' names to forum handles).

https://www.indiafacts.org.in/


Consolidated these below

1. Rajiv Malhotra - still relevant
2. Op India, esp Ajeet Bharti on YT - now as DO Politics
3. Jaipur Dialogues
4. VRA TV - Vivek Agnihotri and the 10 minute debate on YT
5. Prachyam - an upcoming group out of Varanasi with excellent videos on YT.
6. Cyber Sipahi on Youtube and FB
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV on YT
9. Arnab Goswami and Republic TV - they may not need funding but can do with our support in any way we can.
10. Offensive Defense and Maj. Gaurav Arya
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post
13. Pyara Hindustan on YT
14. Pushpendra Kulshreshtha on YT
15. MyInd Markers (myind.net). Pramod Buravalli
16. Agniveer and Sevanwaya.
17. MaridhasAnswers - YT and twitter handle - the guy has been single handedly demolishing the Dravidians and putting the right facts about Modi ji and his policies
18. Nationalist Hub (Journalist Sai Krishna) "Nationalist Hub" TV channel in Telugu. Folks from Nationalist Hub are perhaps the only TV channel in the country who went to Kashmir & Laddakh, and performed a Rudrabhishekam ritual on the banks of Indus River for the destruction of India's enemies and safety of our troops https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJOod_HiHt8
19. Raka Lokam
20. India Speaks Daily
21. The Frustrated Indian
22. OCN
23. AKTK - this guy is great, very cutting sarcasm.
24. The Liberal Hindu
25. GauNandiSewa
26. Neeraj Atri
27. Sham Sharma - not that sure about him, he tends to have that buffoon AI Mitra on his show far too often.
28. India In Details
29. Sangam talks
30. Dharma dispatch
31. Centre for Indic studies
32. Nilesh Oak
33. Prabodhan Manch mumbai
34. Nehal Tyagi
35. Tiwary Bhaiya
36. Mamta kale
37. Payal Rohatgi
38. Sukhi chahal
39. Rj Raunak
40. Pratipaksha
41. Nitin Shukla
42. UPWORD - Great YT channel with long and very intellectual discussions; important for winning back the narrative
43. Carvaka Podcast on Youtube by Kushal Mehra. Great content and lengthy intellectual discussions. important for narrative building. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKPxuu ... KSsm123Vww
44. String channel on YT; hard hitting and fearless
45. Akshita Speaks - YT channel by a grounded young lady. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_p6A ... wQql9j76Rg
46. Chanakya Forum - strategic discussions by Maj. Gaurav Arya - great cerebral content and guests https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ86P4 ... gMs_Eg8PKg
47. Advocate J Sai Deepak and The Indic Collective Trust he is part of, to this list
48. Shiksharthakam, a channel on Youtube. They make good videos defending Sanatana Dharma and actually make skits in which one of the participants actually takes on another pretending to be a JNU acolyte with typical BIF arguments against Hinduism and Dharma.
49. PGurus run by Shree Iyer is very good - Again, not very sure all the time about him.
50. NewsX with the main anchor RIshabh Gulati is very patriotic and nationalistic. Accentuates the positive about India, and takes on India's adversaries like China, Pakistan and anti-India individuals in the US, UK and elsewhere.
50. "Sablokatantra", he has a terrific sense of humor and is gaining followers on youtube rapidly (around 630k in a short period), most of his videos are <10 mins long.
51. Sahil Chandel's 'The Day media'
52. Shiva Shakti- Telugu channel. Its founder and anchor Karunakar sugguna is a ex-christian who did Ghar wapsi and now taking on christian missionaries and pastors single handedly. Highly recommended for telugu language people.
53. Satya Sanatan of Ankur Arya
54. Mukesh Khanna ji via Bhishma intl YT
55. Abhinav Prakash
56. Raj Vedam
57. Stratnews Global of Nitin Gokhale
58. NK Sood's ISRG - Indian Security Research Group youtube channel
59. Arif Ajakia, a non-resident Pakistani who is a dual citizen of France and England has a better perspective and understanding of India than most resident Indians.
60. TAG tv of Tahir Gora, are some worthy additions to the list.
61. Francois Gautier. A French journalist married to an Indian, lives in Auroville
62. Last but not least, Nimittekam run by Omendra Ratnu. Helped Pakistani Hindus in every way possible. A remarkable story http://www.nimittekam.org
63. Palki Sharma/WION
64. Cybersurg - Hakim Shiv
65. English behen on YT
66. Karolina Goswmi on YT
67. Rang De Basanti - by Rajeev Chaudhary (love his humor and his Haryanvi accent!)
68. Apka ka Akbhar - by Pradeep Singh (neutral, sensible and soft spoken)
69. Sushant Sinha - by journalist Sushant Sinha
70. The Liberal Hindu - content is mostly on intelligence, underworld and security related issues
71. Manushi India - By Madhu Kishwar
72. Citti Media
73. India Facts... a HUGELY important portal for Hindu narrative. https://www.indiafacts.org.in/

sudarshan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2883
Joined: 09 Aug 2008 08:56

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby sudarshan » 25 Nov 2021 08:12

venkat_kv wrote:Sudarshan Saar,
I will point out to one more caveat with respect to the petrol and diesel prices. Recently, Raaka sudhakar an indic leaning telugu journalist also pointed out that since the Centre reduced the tax a bit on petrol and diesel and some BJP ruled states followed suit most of the internet memes have stopped on the same. Now nobody is asking the state govt's, especially the opposition ruled ones where the local MLA's were busy blaming the Center earlier as to why the respective state govt will not reduce taxes on fuel.

This tells you where the memes are originating or supported from. It also raises the question if the BJP's internet presence is a tad overstated. looks like the opposition seems to focus on creating these memes and some of the sanatani leaning members also forward and question without thinking where all the money is spent.


Yes, nobody stops to question why the opposition state voters won't spurn their govt.s for not following suit. It's a given that those guys will vote against BJP no matter what. Whereas BJP supporters routinely undermine their own side.

It's obvious that it is the opposition which is creating 90+% of these memes, so sanatanis should stop adding their weight to them. Any meme from our side, no matter how valid and logical, wouldn't even get the time of day from their side. They just completely ignore them.

I also don't understand the complaint that "BJP is doing this lowering of prices just for electoral gain, after the assembly elections, they will raise the prices again." I thought the concern was that BJP was going to lose votes as a result of high prices. So if the BJP lowers prices temporarily and doesn't face consequences in the elections, that addresses the concern, right? Even if they raise the prices back afterwards - this is something all govt.s do. Or is it the case that the concern is for the plight of the common man, regardless of whether or not BJP wins the elections? In which case, why keep screaming "BJP will lose UP, and then 2024 because of high petrol prices?"

Lilo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4080
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 09:08

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Lilo » 25 Nov 2021 09:02

Srutayus wrote:
71. India Facts... a HUGELY important portal for Hindu narrative. I am very surprised this list has grown to 70 items without mentioning them.

Lots of strong articles here, including some by our own fellow BRF-ites (some of you, having been here a long time, will be able to match some of the authors' names to forum handles).

https://www.indiafacts.org.in/


Consolidated these below

1. Rajiv Malhotra - still relevant
2. Op India, esp Ajeet Bharti on YT - now as DO Politics
3. Jaipur Dialogues
4. VRA TV - Vivek Agnihotri and the 10 minute debate on YT
5. Prachyam - an upcoming group out of Varanasi with excellent videos on YT.
6. Cyber Sipahi on Youtube and FB
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV on YT
9. Arnab Goswami and Republic TV - they may not need funding but can do with our support in any way we can.
10. Offensive Defense and Maj. Gaurav Arya
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post
13. Pyara Hindustan on YT
14. Pushpendra Kulshreshtha on YT
15. MyInd Markers (myind.net). Pramod Buravalli
16. Agniveer and Sevanwaya.
17. MaridhasAnswers - YT and twitter handle - the guy has been single handedly demolishing the Dravidians and putting the right facts about Modi ji and his policies
18. Nationalist Hub (Journalist Sai Krishna) "Nationalist Hub" TV channel in Telugu. Folks from Nationalist Hub are perhaps the only TV channel in the country who went to Kashmir & Laddakh, and performed a Rudrabhishekam ritual on the banks of Indus River for the destruction of India's enemies and safety of our troops https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJOod_HiHt8
19. Raka Lokam
20. India Speaks Daily
21. The Frustrated Indian
22. OCN
23. AKTK - this guy is great, very cutting sarcasm.
24. The Liberal Hindu
25. GauNandiSewa
26. Neeraj Atri
27. Sham Sharma - not that sure about him, he tends to have that buffoon AI Mitra on his show far too often.
28. India In Details
29. Sangam talks
30. Dharma dispatch
31. Centre for Indic studies
32. Nilesh Oak
33. Prabodhan Manch mumbai
34. Nehal Tyagi
35. Tiwary Bhaiya
36. Mamta kale
37. Payal Rohatgi
38. Sukhi chahal
39. Rj Raunak
40. Pratipaksha
41. Nitin Shukla
42. UPWORD - Great YT channel with long and very intellectual discussions; important for winning back the narrative
43. Carvaka Podcast on Youtube by Kushal Mehra. Great content and lengthy intellectual discussions. important for narrative building. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKPxuu ... KSsm123Vww
44. String channel on YT; hard hitting and fearless
45. Akshita Speaks - YT channel by a grounded young lady. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_p6A ... wQql9j76Rg
46. Chanakya Forum - strategic discussions by Maj. Gaurav Arya - great cerebral content and guests https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ86P4 ... gMs_Eg8PKg
47. Advocate J Sai Deepak and The Indic Collective Trust he is part of, to this list
48. Shiksharthakam, a channel on Youtube. They make good videos defending Sanatana Dharma and actually make skits in which one of the participants actually takes on another pretending to be a JNU acolyte with typical BIF arguments against Hinduism and Dharma.
49. PGurus run by Shree Iyer is very good - Again, not very sure all the time about him.
50. NewsX with the main anchor RIshabh Gulati is very patriotic and nationalistic. Accentuates the positive about India, and takes on India's adversaries like China, Pakistan and anti-India individuals in the US, UK and elsewhere.
50. "Sablokatantra", he has a terrific sense of humor and is gaining followers on youtube rapidly (around 630k in a short period), most of his videos are <10 mins long.
51. Sahil Chandel's 'The Day media'
52. Shiva Shakti- Telugu channel. Its founder and anchor Karunakar sugguna is a ex-christian who did Ghar wapsi and now taking on christian missionaries and pastors single handedly. Highly recommended for telugu language people.
53. Satya Sanatan of Ankur Arya
54. Mukesh Khanna ji via Bhishma intl YT
55. Abhinav Prakash
56. Raj Vedam
57. Stratnews Global of Nitin Gokhale
58. NK Sood's ISRG - Indian Security Research Group youtube channel
59. Arif Ajakia, a non-resident Pakistani who is a dual citizen of France and England has a better perspective and understanding of India than most resident Indians.
60. TAG tv of Tahir Gora, are some worthy additions to the list.
61. Francois Gautier. A French journalist married to an Indian, lives in Auroville
62. Last but not least, Nimittekam run by Omendra Ratnu. Helped Pakistani Hindus in every way possible. A remarkable story http://www.nimittekam.org
63. Palki Sharma/WION
64. Cybersurg - Hakim Shiv
65. English behen on YT
66. Karolina Goswmi on YT
67. Rang De Basanti - by Rajeev Chaudhary (love his humor and his Haryanvi accent!)
68. Apka ka Akbhar - by Pradeep Singh (neutral, sensible and soft spoken)
69. Sushant Sinha - by journalist Sushant Sinha
70. The Liberal Hindu - content is mostly on intelligence, underworld and security related issues
71. Manushi India - By Madhu Kishwar
72. Citti Media
73. India Facts... a HUGELY important portal for Hindu narrative. https://www.indiafacts.org.in/


Superb list Saar. Can you please add Nithin Gupta(Rivaldo) - a rare RW standup who can give the Left libbie dime a dozen standups a run for their money any day - to the list .

Further i think SuSu(Subramanian Swamy for the uninitiated) and his bhajan channel like pGurus and any entitiy connected to "Indic collective" like Upword, Sai deepak can be excluded from the list . These folks are doing RW activism not for the victory of Dharmic forces but are funded and goaded by their personal principals like congies for example doing sly and not so sly anti Hindutva activism targeting RSS,BJP etc .

They keep reiterating "Hindutva is not Hindu" - exact conception that congies like Salman Kurshid recently do while comparing Hindutva to ISIS. They push the same from the RW side .

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 25 Nov 2021 14:55

once a slimy slithering reptile, always a slimy slithering reptile.


a) Shourie
b) Yashwant Sinha
c) Sudheendra Kulkarni
d) Shatrughan
e) Kirti Azad
f) Now - Swamy

NaMo's track record of spotting the "Imposters" early on is a 100% intact



Subramanian Swamy@Swamy39 · 9h

Modi Government's Report Card:

Economy---FAIL
Border Security--FAIL
Foreign Policy --Afghanistan Fiasco
National Security ---Pegasus NSO
Internal Security---Kashmir Gloom
Who is responsible?--Subramanian Swamy
Last edited by chetak on 25 Nov 2021 15:03, edited 1 time in total.

V_Raman
BRFite
Posts: 1088
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 22:25

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby V_Raman » 25 Nov 2021 14:58

I think SuSwa is the Sakuni of our times - he is sworn to destroy Hindus from the inside...

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 25 Nov 2021 15:05

V_Raman wrote:I think SuSwa is the Sakuni of our times - he is sworn to destroy Hindus from the inside...


yes indeed.

if only the universe had listened to him and made him the emperor of all that he surveyed..............

he remains a legend in his own mind onlee

V_Raman
BRFite
Posts: 1088
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 22:25

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby V_Raman » 25 Nov 2021 15:09

We need to subject him to hypnotic journeys to get what is in his mind. He seems to have some deep rooted hatred towards the Hindus which the world does not know. Sakuni's shapath was born out of injustice to his sister. I dont know maybe something to do with his daughter Subhashini HAIDAR ?!

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10089
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Yagnasri » 25 Nov 2021 16:48

Like many others of his kind, he is too intelligent and arrogant for his own good. Not fit to be part of any organization or team of any kind except he was given top position and all other ji huzur to him.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 25 Nov 2021 17:28

Image

Ambar
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2654
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 09:56
Location: Weak meek unkil Sam!

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Ambar » 25 Nov 2021 19:44

chetak wrote:
V_Raman wrote:I think SuSwa is the Sakuni of our times - he is sworn to destroy Hindus from the inside...


yes indeed.

if only the universe had listened to him and made him the emperor of all that he surveyed..............

he remains a legend in his own mind onlee


For over 20 yrs no one heard much nor cared for Su Swamy, after biting Jayalalita's hands and losing her tutelage and his deposit in the 1999 lok sabha elections , Swamy stayed in political obscurity until 2014. Don't know who it was who introduced this octogenarian to twitter but ever since he opened his account on twitter, his aging ego seems to have got an adrenaline shot thanks to his 11 million followers. He has spent the last 5 yrs doing what he has done throughout his career, i.e. bite the very hands that feeds him. For a change BJP has done the absolute right thing by not removing him from the party, they have shown that SuSwamy is simply not worth their time nor important enough to deal with. So "important" is his presence in BJP that the later refused to take any action against Amit Malviya who controls the IT cell despite SuSwamy giving a 72 hr ultimatum that he'll quit the party if BJP does not remove Malviya ! Those 72 hrs lapsed over 14 months ago and Amit Malviya continues in his role and Swamy continues screaming like a banshee !

Predictably all these semi-retired politicians with no political base of their own are gravitating towards their new messiah - Mamata Banerjee and Prashant Kishore. They all hope they'll be given a cabinet berth if the third front forms the government in 2024. If PK does indeed succeed then the government will go exactly as the past 3rd front experiments have gone, infighting and Congress pulling the rug underneath them at the right moment. Let SuSwamy continue with his delusions and enjoy his 15 mins of limelight. In other news Kirti Azad after bouncing from BJP to INC has now rolled into the halls of TMC. The other blue-eyed boy of anti-Namo lefty media , Pavan Varma, too has joined TMC. Looks like Momata didi is in Delhi on a shopping spree to buy expired cartons of milk.

S_Madhukar
BRFite
Posts: 141
Joined: 27 Mar 2019 18:15

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby S_Madhukar » 25 Nov 2021 21:31

It is funny and sad at the same time that so called gurus like SuSwamy can never reign in their egos. MMS seemed far more pliant student didn't he !
One would imagine with that big head the intellect would override the ego but seems to inflict many such personalities in India specially of the economics and humanities kind. May be should read Mahabharat or Gita again as he is lining up more like Bhisma/Drona/Kripacharya. So if PK is successful and Khangress and TMC form next govt will he become finance minister and work with Chiddu his arch-nemesis in the cabinet or will he lose out again for that post ? Will be fun to watch but I hope it never comes to happen in this universe. To his credit SuSwamy does seem to maintain his health for that ambition

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 143
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby greatde » 26 Nov 2021 00:35

SuSwamy is extremely driven by personal hatred. He hated Jaitley, and targeted him constantly. Similarly, seems it's Modi now. He has no ideology, but personal agenda. Useful when it is against Gandhi family.

greatde
BRFite
Posts: 143
Joined: 29 Sep 2016 10:39

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby greatde » 26 Nov 2021 00:46

Lilo wrote:
Superb list Saar. Can you please add Nithin Gupta(Rivaldo) - a rare RW standup who can give the Left libbie dime a dozen standups a run for their money any day - to the list .

Further i think SuSu(Subramanian Swamy for the uninitiated) and his bhajan channel like pGurus and any entitiy connected to "Indic collective" like Upword, Sai deepak can be excluded from the list . These folks are doing RW activism not for the victory of Dharmic forces but are funded and goaded by their personal principals like congies for example doing sly and not so sly anti Hindutva activism targeting RSS,BJP etc .

They keep reiterating "Hindutva is not Hindu" - exact conception that congies like Salman Kurshid recently do while comparing Hindutva to ISIS. They push the same from the RW side .


Why use RW term, when in Indian context that has no meaning. Was Ambedkar RW/LW? This using of western words defined and controlled by them, on yourself is akin to political suicide. You already have lost the narrative with such phases...

And Rivaldo himself was AAP fan, and voted for them. That's the problem with Hindus, there is no non-negotiables. One could abuse or question Lord Ram, and yet get the Hindu votes. Till, there are some non-negotiables things, the short memory syndrome will remain. Similarly, conversions will remain.

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 26 Nov 2021 01:37

and paki born mani shankar aiyer is not very different in his love for the Hindus


"In the last seven years, we've seen that there is no talk of non-alignment and peace. We behave like we are slaves of Americans, begging for protection from China," Congress leader Manishankar Aiyar said.


Image

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 26 Nov 2021 01:52

khujliwal's election promises

@ANI · 22 Nov
If we form govt in Punjab in 2022, then we will give every woman of the state, who is above 18 years of age, Rs 1000 per month.

If a family has 3 female members then each will get Rs 1000.

This'll be the world's biggest women empowerment program: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal in Moga





@ARanganathan72· 22 Nov

Adult women population of Punjab, 2021: 11 million.

Cost of your promise: 13,200 crores per year.

GST revenues of Punjab: 11,800 crores per year.

Total outstanding debt of Punjab: 2,82,000 crores.

Taxpayers working hard for India’s development: Priceless.



exactly like the MSP scam in panjab

Cyrano
BRFite
Posts: 1759
Joined: 28 Mar 2020 01:07

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Cyrano » 26 Nov 2021 05:25

Cain Marko wrote:

The article chooses to view Abrahamic traditions as monolithic and therefore, misses a lot of nuance. Pity.

The author has focused on the essence, all the nuance is there just to put icing on a mud cake. The professions of Apologists and Mullahs were designed and are practiced just to keep the fragile icing intact employing all kinds of creative or violent means. When you take all that off fearlessly, the author's analysis stands.

Sachin
Webmaster BR
Posts: 8364
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: Undisclosed

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Sachin » 26 Nov 2021 12:15

Yagnasri wrote:Like many others of his kind, he is too intelligent and arrogant for his own good. Not fit to be part of any organization or team of any kind except he was given top position and all other ji huzur to him.

greatde wrote:SuSwamy is extremely driven by personal hatred. He hated Jaitley, and targeted him constantly. Similarly, seems it's Modi now. He has no ideology, but personal agenda. Useful when it is against Gandhi family.

Have seen similar characters in my own personal circle and my observation is that they can be cleverly gamed (mainly by acting subservient or through simple sycophancy). Even with expertise in certain domains or intelligent, these folks actually will fall under the category of "useful idiots". In that way BJP (or RSS) have clearly identified folks like SuSwamy, Yeshwant Sinha and other stalwarts at the "Margadarshak Mandals".

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 26 Nov 2021 12:16

Image

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 26 Nov 2021 12:53

for the want of a nail, the horse was lost...........

for the want of a rajya sabha seat, one wonders................



Image

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10089
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Yagnasri » 26 Nov 2021 12:59

Modiji is not there in this great list prepared by SuSu. :((

Rsatchi
BRFite
Posts: 1238
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 22:03

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby Rsatchi » 26 Nov 2021 13:16

Yella is Subbu the modern day Paswan!!! :roll:
Laluji always used to say about Late Paswan, he is a 'fair weather friend'
Knows which way the wind is blowing and jumps ship at the right time!!
For his all purported 'Sagacity', I doubt Subbu has that acumen. :lol:
He was/is/and will always be a loud-mouthed boor looking for his moment of glory!

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 26 Nov 2021 13:29

Yagnasri wrote:Modiji is not there in this great list prepared by SuSu. :((



intentional snub delivered publicly.

ungrateful, vengeful gaddar

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 26 Nov 2021 13:32

Image

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 26 Nov 2021 16:32

the real snakes creeping out now..

dikha dia na aukaat

same sources of funding as the "farmer's protests"

he wants to play spoiler, get paid for it, and hopefully end up a kingmaker in punjab

just like mumtaz bano wants to do in the 2024 elections by getting more seats than the congis and becoming the largest opposition party, all this will work only if the BJP falters and does not get the numbers to fend off a MAH like challenge where the losers gang up and form the govt.

That is why mumtaz bano is trying to grab extra seats in goa and tripura, as is owaisi trying to do the same but in the UP elections

Farmer leader and President of BKU Gurnam Singh Chadhuni, co-sponsor of #FarmersProtest announces formation of Political Party

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 26 Nov 2021 16:50

Image

chetak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 27014
Joined: 16 May 2008 12:00

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby chetak » 26 Nov 2021 17:03

tales from god's own country

They did the same thing to the ISRO scientist nambi narayanan too by trying to cancel him


Image

AshishA
BRFite
Posts: 526
Joined: 07 Feb 2018 22:10

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Postby AshishA » 26 Nov 2021 17:55

^^It's a crime to be honest man in this country.

A more detailed article about what he had to go through.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/states ... 88183.html

KOCHI: Former IPS officer K Radhakrishnan, who was allegedly harassed and denied retirement benefits for not toeing the CPM line in a murder case, claimed that Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan behaved in a rude manner when he pleaded for mercy.

“I met Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan in his chamber in August 2018 seeking to revoke my suspension. I told him that all my resources have dried up as the government has blocked my salary and there is no other option for me but to commit suicide along with the family. His response was ‘ennal angane avatte’ (Then let it be so). I was shocked. I walked out of the CM’s chamber with a heavy heart. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I collapsed on a chair in the corridors as I felt giddy,” he reminisced.

TNIE had on Thursday reported the plight of the retired IPS who is now working as a security officer at a private company in a neighbouring state to support his family. Radhakrishnan alleged that in 2016, he was suspended from service for four-and-a-half years, tortured mentally and physically and was denied retirement and pension benefits as he refused to accept the narrative of the CPM as the investigation officer in the 2006 Muhammad Fazal murder case.

According to him, he was removed from the investigation, falsely implicated in a case and suspended for two years in 2006. “People from my community (Scheduled Caste) rarely get to such key posts and my ordeal proves that the scourge of untouchability continues in society. People prefer to keep us out of the corridors of power,” said Radhakrishnan, a native of Thalayolaparambu in Kottayam district.

Radhakrishnan was again suspended in 2016 based on a complaint filed by a Joint Excise Commissioner that he submitted a false report against the officer before the High Court. He had to fight the case from the Central Administrative Tribunal to the Supreme Court to get his suspension revoked. Even after the Supreme Court ordered to reinstate him, Radhakrishnan had to file a contempt petition to get a favourable order from the government.

‘My pleas for provisional pension were rejected’

But Radhakrishnan’s pleas to release the salary for the suspension period went unheeded. Radhakrishnan was served two memos a day before his retirement on April 29, 2021. One was related to an alleged case of custodial torture reported in 2004 and the other based on a complaint filed by the Joint Excise Commissioner (JEC) in 2016 for which he was suspended.

According to Radhakrishnan, the JEC had submitted a report before the High Court favouring the accused in a Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act case and a verification conducted by him proved the officer wrong. “The CAT had ordered regularisation of my broken service in July 2021. My pleas for provisional pension were rejected mercilessly.

I had submitted a memorandum to the chief secretary in August pointing out that slapping charges on me even after years of torture and mental harassment amounted to violation of human rights and atrocity against a scheduled caste member. But there was no response,” he said.

Radhakrishnan said his daughter, who is a research scholar, has opted for part-time research as the family cannot afford her hostel expenses. His son, a postgraduate, dropped out of the civil service coaching course. Radhakrishnan had to sell his family property to fight the case against suspension and his house was auctioned by the bank as he defaulted on loan repayment


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests