2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by vijayk »

chetak wrote:
Pratyush wrote:I don't think Amrander Singh will be offered any constitutional position. I believe that a lot of other deserving candidates exist for this position.
let's hope onlee

his merger is strategic and meant only for himself and his own.

Age has over run him, not just caught up with him

dynast obligations and ambitions are the only thing on his mind
He is too old to chair RS meetings ..
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

in other words, the unwashed have no rights, even in a democracy which some guys are supposedly and also constitutionally bound to uphold

welcome to Indian democracy, and some of its upstanding pillars, steeped as they are in it's murky colonial roots........

as though we are still beholden to the britshit raj onlee

@TimesNow · 37s

SC judge who pulled up Nupur Sharma over prophet row criticises personal attacks for judgements
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

one of VP probables is Arif Khan
this will serve sabka saath sabka ...ek haath me computer ek me ....narrative
will quell gulf/left aggression on India.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Personal attacks on judges for their judgements lead to a dangerous scenario where judges have to think about what the media thinks instead of what the law really thinks: #SupremeCourt judge Justice #JBPardiwala who heard #NupurSharma's plea
https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status ... 8-QWbt6QMg
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

No one has attacked any judgements here. It is the unwarranted comments made on the side by hizzoners that are getting these responses from mango public.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

IndraD wrote:Personal attacks on judges for their judgements lead to a dangerous scenario where judges have to think about what the media thinks instead of what the law really thinks: #SupremeCourt judge Justice #JBPardiwala who heard #NupurSharma's plea
https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status ... 8-QWbt6QMg
I don't know law... I am just a "2 kude forum member" so let me remind our honourable TheOneWhoShallNotBeNamed his own oral observation, " in democracy grass had right to grow and donkey has the right to eat the grass" 8)
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

pictures from mega meet of BJP in Talangana looks like pics from arabpati ke beti ki shaadi, not good for optics. 50 dishes..12 drinks ..!
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

I hear they brought a women cook reputed for traditional Telangana dishes. Its going to be tradi celebration of culture. No need to worry about optics, no one wants to be called a "gareeb" now, new generations have moved on from that mental enclosure. Good for India & TL.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Ambar wrote:Image
IOW be secular bhartiya
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

as if no one knew
@utkarsh_aanand · 9 May 2020

"Most judges in the #SupremeCourt keep a tab on #SocialMedia to know what's being said about them & cases they are hearing," outgoing #SupremeCourt judge Deepak Gupta tells @CNNnews18 in a free-wheeling interview.

https://news18.com/news/india/people-fe ... 12395.html
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Cyrano wrote:I hear they brought a women cook reputed for traditional Telangana dishes. Its going to be tradi celebration of culture. No need to worry about optics, no one wants to be called a "gareeb" now, new generations have moved on from that mental enclosure. Good for India & TL.
What is the general talk in Hyderabad?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Why Modi reduced DF's clout: a perspective
Antrix
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Antrix »

The new ‘in-thing’ in the hizzoner circles these days is to borrow narrative from foreign think tanks, foreign publications and foreign judiciary. Their talking points are imported, with their children (our future hizzoners) are learning CRT and its applicability in Indian society in US universities.

They falsely mark the tolerant Hindu population as intolerant and brainwashed just to appear as ‘SJWs’ in front of the foreigj press.

This is the biggest challenge India faces in recent times, more dangerous than even external enemies but BJP and Modi are in absolutely no mood to even poke them with a bargepole. Absolute cowardice.
Ambar wrote:Image
“Sneh Yatra” when lakhs of Muslims have chanted sar tan se juda, 3 Hindus have been murdered in most brutal manner in the last week.

Do they live in an alternate reality?
Last edited by Antrix on 04 Jul 2022 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Shocking that permission for contempt proceedings against
@UnSubtleDesi
for her remarks on the Supreme Court, is being sought from the Attorney General. Worryingly, the AG has been known to buckle - e.g. in the case of
@AjeetBhartii

I stand with
@UnSubtleDesi
and so should YOU.

https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... zTrS3OcQmQ
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

IndraD wrote:Shocking that permission for contempt proceedings against
@UnSubtleDesi
for her remarks on the Supreme Court, is being sought from the Attorney General. Worryingly, the AG has been known to buckle - e.g. in the case of
@AjeetBhartii

I stand with
@UnSubtleDesi
and so should YOU.

https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... zTrS3OcQmQ
These SC judges have started accepting PILs and became more and more powerful since corrupt UPA Govt. was busy looting.

Modi came and tried NJAC. Did not work. So he decided to take a side route instead of confrontation. It's coming back to bite us. They are letting jihadis/traitors/BIF to screw India to screw Modi.

CJI Ramana has strong connections with TDP leader Naidu. Jagan made a lot of allegations. At least he should have been investigated by a retired judge and force Ramana not to be CJI until this is done but Govt. did not interfere. SC conducted their own trial and declared not guilty w/o releasing report. Even when there is a full opportunity to intervene, they are staying out. So the opponents are only emboldened by the weak state.

Now CJI is attacking Govt. in US as non-inclusive after brutal murders by pissful and nonsensical verbal assault by a judge even after no one from Govt. raised even a feeble voice. These people are taking this quiet stance of Govt. as snake that can't bite and ratcheting up.

https://twitter.com/aranganathan72/stat ... anAWNPwDVQ
Anand Ranganathan
@ARanganathan72
Shocking that permission for contempt proceedings against @UnSubtleDesi for her remarks on the Supreme Court, is being sought from the Attorney General. Worryingly, the AG has been known to buckle - e.g. in the case of @AjeetBhartii
I stand with @UnSubtleDesi and so should YOU.
This AG is so clueless and weak. He let BIF comedians, Rajdesai ... every one who called SC judges all kinds of names but let @AjeetBhartii to be prosecuted. No guts. No standing up for real people who wants reforms.

Now they want to prosecute OpIndia editor Nupur. I am 100% sure he will give in w/o any conscience. No one will even put a semblance of fight.

I read today Ashoka Univ is getting more and more woke and dangerous and now pushing all the nonsensical filth into Print/Scroll. They are getting next generation of filth into positions of influence.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://zeenews.india.com/india/maharas ... 81174.html

In a major blow to the Uddhav Thackeray faction a day before the crucial trust vote of the Eknath Shinde-BJP government, the newly-appointed speaker of the Maharashtra Assembly on Sunday night removed Shiv Sena MLA Ajay Chaudhary as the legislative party leader. A letter issued by the office of Speaker Rahul Narvekar reinstates Shinde as the Shiv Sena's legislative party leader and also recognises the appointment of Bharat Gogawale from the Shinde camp as the chief whip of the Sena, removing Sunil Prabhu, who belongs to the Thackeray faction. The Shiv Sena said the decision will be challenged in court.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

vimal wrote: IOW be secular bhartiya
I beg your pardon but I don't see it that way. He meant more like cutting across hierarchies - be they social or economic.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Vayutuvan wrote:
vimal wrote: IOW be secular bhartiya
I beg your pardon but I don't see it that way. He meant more like cutting across hierarchies - be they social or economic.
He specifically called out to reach Muslims and other minorities. The irony that his interjection was when the UP BJP chief was speaking about the stunning BJP victory in Rampur and Azamgarh ! BJP's win in Rampur/Azamgarh was possible only because the hindus consolidated and the muslim vote was split . I don't know at what point he'll realize that it is futile to convince the muslim community to vote for BJP, his tone deaf statements in times such as these will only alienate the hindus who voted the party to absolute majority twice but yet routinely get their businesses ransacked and their necks cut.

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

This is called lip service, aimed at international community, nobody in India will take this seriously. Rahul Gandhi or Sitaram Yechuryor Sonia Gandhi don't state thier Hindu hatred in public speeches, so chill.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Nah, it’s not. Let’s stop pretending what BJP is not. They’ve bought into the idea that economic uplifting of peacefuls will make them change their ways. Jinnah, Iqbal, Syed Ahmed were all upper class, English educated muzlims who actively participated in the creation of Pakistan and destruction of Hinduism from those land. Gandhi complex runs too deep in their blood. But then I don’t blame him, he said sabka saath , sabka vikas and works for the Bhartiya Janta party.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

vimal wrote:Jinnah, Iqbal, Syed Ahmed
They are from the bygone era as Mahatama Gandhiji, Pandit Nehru, SCB, Iron man et al.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Vayutuvan wrote:
They are from the bygone era as Mahatama Gandhiji, Pandit Nehru, SCB, Iron man et al.
Indian state has allowed their hideous ideology to be taught in the heart of India in places like Deoband and AMU. Those who don't learn from history will end up paying jaziya for it.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Taliban Praises Supreme Court Observations - यही बाक़ी था | Sanjay Dixit

Antrix
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Antrix »

Vayutuvan wrote:
The ideology is eternal since the 7th century.

BJP has decided to go full on sickular. There is some unscratchable itch at the very top to appear secular. From ‘my friend Abbas’ to this Sneh Yatra. Perhaps it is the unsatiable hunger to appear as a statesman/world leader or yearning for a Nobel Peace Prize or the top man is keeping his own personal relationships with the Sheikhs above the country’s interests, perhaps he fears offending them as they have given him awards after awards.
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

Antrix wrote:
Vayutuvan wrote:

BJP has decided to go full on sickular. There is some unscratchable itch at the very top to appear secular. From ‘my friend Abbas’ to this Sneh Yatra. Perhaps it is the unsatiable hunger to appear as a statesman/world leader or yearning for a Nobel Peace Prize or the top man is keeping his own personal relationships with the Sheikhs above the country’s interests, perhaps he fears offending them as they have given him awards after awards.
Looks like two way taqqiya.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Antrix wrote:From ‘my friend Abbas’ to this Sneh Yatra. Perhaps it is the unsatiable hunger to appear as a statesman/world leader or yearning for a Nobel Peace Prize or the top man is keeping his own personal relationships with the Sheikhs above the country’s interests, perhaps he fears offending them as they have given him awards after awards.
Perhaps Na.Mo does have a streak of narcissism in him; and smart people have identified that and would naturally start exploiting that. Any way most of us we Indians have this crave for appreciations from a white man. Reach out to deprived and weaker sections among minorities as well: Modi to BJP workers. As I see it; in another 10 years BJP would just become Congress v2.0 unless there is some big level changes in the top leadership. I am willing to be corrected; but Congress too in the initial years of Independent India was not very anti-Hindu. They became secular a bit later.
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

Sachin wrote:I am willing to be corrected; but Congress too in the initial years of Independent India was not very anti-Hindu. They became secular a bit later.
Agreed. INC of JLN, IG, RG was different from the INC of AM/SG/RaGa. Whatever may be the faults of JLN/IG/RG, they weren't traitors to the Republic. Sure, they had foreign interests :evil: but I don't think they undermined the nation as much as RaGa does it so frequently. On his foreign trips. :P
Just how secular has INC become? Can any of you imagine RG performing the shilanyas ceremony today? :shock: Yeah, me neither.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Sachin wrote:
Antrix wrote:From ‘my friend Abbas’ to this Sneh Yatra. Perhaps it is the unsatiable hunger to appear as a statesman/world leader or yearning for a Nobel Peace Prize or the top man is keeping his own personal relationships with the Sheikhs above the country’s interests, perhaps he fears offending them as they have given him awards after awards.
Perhaps Na.Mo does have a streak of narcissism in him; and smart people have identified that and would naturally start exploiting that. Any way most of us we Indians have this crave for appreciations from a white man. Reach out to deprived and weaker sections among minorities as well: Modi to BJP workers. As I see it; in another 10 years BJP would just become Congress v2.0 unless there is some big level changes in the top leadership. I am willing to be corrected; but Congress too in the initial years of Independent India was not very anti-Hindu. They became secular a bit later.
I do also feel that Namo is slowly moving away from the center stage and worried about his legacy. So far the only nations that have awarded him are the two peaceful ones. Everyone else has treaded him like an untouchable so it might be playing in his mind too.
TBH, most of hindutvavadis are probably the middle class professionals who are also the honest tax payers (the 2%). BJP does not depend on their votes for winning elections, if they can keep providing for the majority poor Hindus and if they can add peacefuls they are all set. Anyway BJP is filled to the gill with ex-Congress members.
Antrix
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Antrix »

Thakur_B wrote:
Antrix wrote:

Looks like two way taqqiya.
Taqqiya is “ the practice of concealing one's belief and foregoing ordinary religious duties when under threat of death or injury”

What is he trying to achieve with this decade long taqqiya?

Taqqiya is okay if you chant AoA, wear Topi, keep Iftars but at the same time, dismantle the Islamist ecosystem brick by brick. Not if you continue the appeasement

If you want to see how Taqqiya is used, look no further than Indian Muslims - this is not real Islam, we are secular only, we believe in constitution only, we are victims only but in the middle of all this, they terrorise the 100 crore Hindu population routinely with brutal violence and street veto.

If BJP is doing taqqiya, it is to fool Hindus. Remember Hindutva during the elections, do a temple run and get the Hindu votes and for the next 5 years, appease Muslims and Other assorted minorities who have never and will never vote for them.
Antrix
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Antrix »

vimal wrote:
Sachin wrote: Perhaps Na.Mo does have a streak of narcissism in him; and smart people have identified that and would naturally start exploiting that. Any way most of us we Indians have this crave for appreciations from a white man. Reach out to deprived and weaker sections among minorities as well: Modi to BJP workers. As I see it; in another 10 years BJP would just become Congress v2.0 unless there is some big level changes in the top leadership. I am willing to be corrected; but Congress too in the initial years of Independent India was not very anti-Hindu. They became secular a bit later.
I do also feel that Namo is slowly moving away from the center stage and worried about his legacy. So far the only nations that have awarded him are the two peaceful ones. Everyone else has treaded him like an untouchable so it might be playing in his mind too.
TBH, most of hindutvavadis are probably the middle class professionals who are also the honest tax payers (the 2%). BJP does not depend on their votes for winning elections, if they can keep providing for the majority poor Hindus and if they can add peacefuls they are all set. Anyway BJP is filled to the gill with ex-Congress members.
I would say that the Hindutva vote bank is anywhere between 20-30% of total BJP voteshare. We just have to track BJP’s voteshare from the RJB movement, anyone voting for BJP then was for Hindutva and will remain so.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

la.khan wrote:
Sachin wrote:I am willing to be corrected; but Congress too in the initial years of Independent India was not very anti-Hindu. They became secular a bit later.
Agreed. INC of JLN, IG, RG was different from the INC of AM/SG/RaGa. Whatever may be the faults of JLN/IG/RG, they weren't traitors to the Republic. Sure, they had foreign interests :evil: but I don't think they undermined the nation as much as RaGa does it so frequently. On his foreign trips. :P
Just how secular has INC become? Can any of you imagine RG performing the shilanyas ceremony today? :shock: Yeah, me neither.
Post independence, certain dominant elements of the top leadership were certainly very anti Hindu but at the same time other elements of the same leadership pool were quite sympathetic to the cause of the Hindus and this continued for some decades until the eyetalian mafia took control and then those sympathetic to the cause of the Hindus were either eased out totally or completely sidelined. Some eagerly took to the abrahamic causes in a bid to either build political power bases or dynastic mini empires or went over to the dark side and that includes a set of rapacious lawyers who via the party, as well as, the govt machinery apparatus exerted unwarranted control over some co opted pillars of the democracy, namely media, education other ecosystems too well known to be named here.

neverwho and his sidekicks were certainly traitors to the system that not only nurtured him, his commie and communal pals, and his amorous dynasty but he also sold out to the britshits, cheeni and the amerikis initially but kept it quiet for fear of public opprobrium and the ill effects of his multiple blunders that would have hurt his public persona and "reputation". The cheeni who gobbled up large tracts of Indian territory, though well known to him and his "defence minister" menon, and this perifidy was kept away from the Indian public in general under the foolish guise of Hindi cheeni bhai bhai. Even a moron will not make such a series of malicious blunders unless it was more by design rather than being precipitated by a lack of national purpose and vision.

Our foreign policy, in those days, was largely d!(k led in policy and priapic in execution and the britshits played neverwho for a patsy by secretly using the wiles of an ex vicereine.

The britshits nudged our policies and plans using their sympathizers in the congi, commie ecosystem to remotely intercede when matters could be turned away from objectives and directions that were considered inimical to their interests in the region.

The russkis came a bit later but the good that they intentionally/unintentionally managed to do in no small measure, outweighed the bad.

Today, the mafia famiglia is unabashedly and openly abrahamic pasand. When the mafia famiglia by taqiya openly wears the sacred thread on their wrists, how can there be doubts left anymore.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

chetak wrote:as if no one knew

"Most judges in the #SupremeCourt keep a tab on #SocialMedia to know what's being said about them & cases they are hearing," outgoing #SupremeCourt judge Deepak Gupta tells @CNNnews18 in a free-wheeling interview.
Judges (from HC to SC) thrive on media coverage. In TOI-let paper, in half the pages, there is this pronouncement by this judge or that admonishment by the other.

Next logical step is to hire a PR team.

November 2022 headline be like: "Taapsee Pannu CJI slays online troll in style"
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Mean while 'in a major blow to secularism' Maharashtra CM Eknath Shinde proves his strength on Assembly floor :lol:.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

If people have been awakened today, it is solely and exclusively due to the bajapa under Modi. Even ABA and LKA never had the kind of hold that Modi has today

This awakening and awareness that has now permeated the slumbering conscience of the once dispossessed majority is a permanent feature and it will not go away. The injustices and the lies are just too obvious for anyone to ignore anymore.

This so called change will not and cannot happen in a few short years. The bajapa are doing what they can in their wisdom.

This is a democracy and it is only the foolish Hindus who criticize the bajapa leadership and this is their constitutionally guaranteed fundamental right. This being a "democracy", one can either oppose, criticize, belittle or help the cause.

The choice is yours.

The other sides have completely coalesced under their mullahs and padres and are speaking in one BIF voice. Even while watching the "other" sharpening their knives, the dumbo Hindus will engage in an intense argument about the technique used by the "other" to sharpen those very knives and many will call for "social" reforms and subsidies to allow the "other" to buy better quality knives and agitate on the streets for the govt of the day to provide training at state subsidized training centers to teach the "other" modern knife and sword sharpening techniques

When someone of the stature, popularity, political determination and clear vision of Modi arrives on the scene, the wokes who have kept so very quiet for the past 1400 years are suddenly moved to object.

This is the newly discovered voice of the entitled few, emboldened by the very same processes that resulted in the awakening of the majority, who now loudly insist that only their voice be heard over that of the silent majority

Most don't even know what they are objecting to.

The Modi phenomenon is like a slow passenger train, one can get on or off at whichever station they please. Only the silent majority is likely to ride it all the way and it's the silent majority alone that has the power to pull the chain
Last edited by chetak on 04 Jul 2022 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Sachin wrote:Mean while 'in a major blow to secularism' Maharashtra CM Eknath Shinde proves his strength on Assembly floor :lol:.
Sachinji
will this be a Pyrrhic victory!!
11th SC hearing as well as decision of who is the true Shiva Sena
Unless by then only father/son/and the Holy shit(Sanjay Raut) are the only ones left with Thack faction :lol:
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

What matters is the election symbol. UTs legacy has already been ground to dust by his own doing. Typically in such matters where there is a massive breakaway faction of a political party, the EC will keep the symbol of the party in cold storage and both factions dont get to use it.

This suits ES faction much better as now they are on a level ground with UT in the symbol aspect and have the advantage of being in power. UT faction has few popular leaders left and what seats they hold sway on will be subject to give and take with their alliance partners (assuming MVA holds).

UT never was a popular leader or orator, he will find his problems have just begun.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Ambar wrote:
Vayutuvan wrote:
He specifically called out to reach Muslims and other minorities. The irony that his interjection was when the UP BJP chief was speaking about the stunning BJP victory in Rampur and Azamgarh ! BJP's win in Rampur/Azamgarh was possible only because the hindus consolidated and the muslim vote was split . I don't know at what point he'll realize that it is futile to convince the muslim community to vote for BJP, his tone deaf statements in times such as these will only alienate the hindus who voted the party to absolute majority twice but yet routinely get their businesses ransacked and their necks cut.

I don't know what he said exactly, but the screenshot that you posted mentions reach out to *deprived among* Muslims. Makes sense in the context of the whole Asharaf vs Pasmanda debate/faultline, and could be strategic. Basically the Ashraf are the main instigators and responsible for a lot of this but the brainwashed deprived Pasmanda are the human shields and foot soldiers.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the onions, BIF, and mainly the abrahamics are funding this "agitation"

Activists, parties hold protest against move to construct Metro car shed at Aarey

https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation ... 72507.html
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Entire family in Nagpur is under police protection & they are living in fear, because jihadi f$%ks circulated a photo of their 22 year old with an X mark on his face. Because he forwarded social media posts supporting Nupur Sharma

Well, now we have a new self-declared-Hindutva Govt in Maharashtra. They need to arrest every single criminal who circulated those messages, "liked" them, admin of those WA groups etc.

Basically, there is not only a street veto to talk about their prophet, there is a street veto to even support Nupur. If Hindus yield this space, we will continue yielding the public space in inches & feet, so that soon enough, our way of life cannot be practiced even inside our homes. The frog is being slowly boiled all the way to the mughal era

Hope Modi Ji & Co hit the pause button on the Sabka Saath music and start saving Hindu lives