India-EU News & Analysis

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Re: India-EU News & Analysis

Post by CRamS »

It seems a very very tragic event. Just a mentally de-ranged monster going on the rampage.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

brevik is emerging as a mcveigh type, and his focus on specific parties and the government might be a twisted form of the anti-islamic backlash that is brewing in europe - quite apart from the visible evidence that he is utterly deranged
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Just 1 guy killed 90 people and also set off a bomb 100 kms away at the PMO of that country? :-? :eek:

Anyways, expect every Paki worth his salt to keep using this example everytime some Paki is caught with his pants down...
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sum wrote:Just 1 guy killed 90 people and also set off a bomb 100 kms away at the PMO of that country? :-? :eek:

Anyways, expect every Paki worth his salt to keep using this example everytime some Paki is caught with his pants down...

Wait for it saar!

The islamic nut press must have invested heavily in lots of new stationery.

All are lovingly sharpening the nibs before waxing lyrical about how the whole kufr world has cruelly wronged them all this while onlee. :lol:
Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

the norway bomber, though off his rockers, wrote many blog entries about islam's 'demographic aggression' in europe. he was also quite well versed in the same thing happeneing elsewhere. i was reading his blogs that a newspaper posted.

its hard to see how norway will ever fall to islam but he certainly isn't wrong about the facts below.

example :

------
Donald,

The number is 270-300 million (not billion). Approximately 80 to 150 were Hindus who werekilled in the east-Jihad campaigns (Hindu Kush) before and after the conquest of Sindh, whichlasted in an organized manner until the British arrived.

Hindus and Buddhists were shown no mercy whatsoever in the first centuries, in contrast tothe book.

Today's "space folk / Gypsies" are descendants of the Hindu slaves who were brought over theHindu Kush. Tens of thousands of these gypsies fled when the Caliphate lost in 1683, inVienna (they brought about 100,000 slaves in the Vienna-campaign). There were so many of them made it to Europe.

Hindu Kush genocide is the largest in human history. (how many of you knew that, i didn't realise it until i read it and thought about it)

Ironically NOK is the government of India worse when it comes to indulgence than self kulturmarxistene in Western Europe.To hide the genocide similar Hitler x 45 can not be described as anything but insane.
-------------
Eddy,

Controllers - dominate, not necessarily very big difference. The common denominator in allhistorical cases, dhimmitude + demographic warfare. Are non-Muslims on Furuset, Holmliatoday dhimmis? Yes, of course they do. Why do you think they systematically choose tomove?

Why do you think Furuset, Holmlia and other areas in Oslo soon be emptied of non-Muslims? Enklaviseringen in Oslo East continues slowly but surely every day.For those words must have it with a teaspoon (this may be fine with a small demographichistory reminder now and then):

(among other stats he mentions...)

Pakistan (Hindu / Muslim Population)
1941 to 25% Hindus
1948 to 17%
1991 to 1.5%
2007 to 1%

Bangladesh (Hindu / Muslim Population)
1941 to 30% Hindus
1948 to 25%
1971 to 15%
1991 to 10%
2007 to 8%
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>All are lovingly sharpening the nibs before waxing lyrical about how the whole kufr world has cruelly wronged them all this while onlee.

Right on the money there chetak. We have two courses of action: (1) wait for Pak connection if any, and (2) stand by for an effective counter blast as they start whining about how they were blamed first, etc.. No doubt, there will be plenty of SDREs and amirkhans prepared with appropriate volleys...
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

I feel it is highly unlikely for this to be a right winged attack, Sure you may cite Timothy Mcveigh. But Norway is no US. There are plently of things to be disappointed for in US. US has a fair amount of poverty.I have seen some very poor patients die because they could not afford treatment. The income inequality is also very high . The population is far more heterogeneous than Norway. Racial tensions have historically been present and there were organizations like KKK. You have politicians attempting to polarize the vote bank by claiming that they ll stop jobs from being Bangalored. Before Rudy Guiliani became the mayor of NY no one would dare venture into Harlem in the evening. What I mean to say is that there are plenty of things to be disappointed for in US. Plenty of things to develop a victim psychology . Mcveigh had reasons for what he did. Waco and Ruby bridge killings by US forces. He was heavily influenced by the first gulf war. Norway cops have never killed anyone.Their GINI coefficient is low ie there is a pretty even distribution of Income. Non white population is about 1%. 82 % People are norwegian in origin. The rest are whites from different places in Europe.
The factors that led to Okhlama Bombings in US are AFAIK absent in Norway. I don't understand Norway the way I understand US or India. In fact I only spent 3 days there as a tourist 5 years ago. But It seems to be paradise compared to India (and even US).
And only yesterday I came to know that Norway has Paki population.
And why on earth would a white supremacist primarily target a gathering of white people. I mean he could kill the Pakis . Attack their Ghetto's . Why did he never do such a thing ? And how could a single person bomb the PM office and shoot a rally considerable distance away ? Is the Norway govt attempting to be in denial of Islamic terror in their country ? If they fail to find any TSP/Islamic link the Telebunnies would celebrate. So would WKK. And the rest of Pak. They ll attack the world and claim it to be a white supremacist job or Hindu terror. Alas there YYY theory has found support.

My personal opinion - The attacks were done by Islamist terrorists with TSP links until proven otherwise beyond reasonable doubt .
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

^^^

He was probably making a statement of sorts.

I have a sinking feeling that the gentleman involved may have pulled this off on his own.

From the way he seems to have gone about it and lived to tell the tale, looks like he may have plenty to say and say it he will publicly.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

and despite all this, he will live on Govt doles for the rest of his life in some cozy corner of a Jail.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

He will, just like how Kasab is given five star treatment in the name of humanity and human rights, err terrorists rights.
The guy seems to be very upset with the Pseudo secular approach of the Norwegian govt. The target he choose was pathetic and the way he carried out the attack to kill innocent people, highly condemnable.
If Islam's restrictions, regulations, dictations that threaten the democratic and pluralistic society he lived was the problem, there was other solutions, political rather than kill his own people.
The prime responsibility for the problem lies with the Norwegian govt for doing what it is not supposed to do. To make Norway a free place for Islamic fundamentalists, restricting the freedom of the normal Norwegian and making him feel threatened. Hope there is a policy shift in the govt to move from extreme Pro-Islamic ideology support to more of a true liberal idea banning fundamental views and ideas of Islam and Right wing (both belong to the same club). This will eliminate two threats. One that of the (Islamists/right wingers/left wingers) and the other on those who may take up arms defend his plural, liberal culture from being threatened by these two (Islamism+right wing+left wing terrorists).
This applies to all the democratic countries in the world, to move away from appeasement/support of Islamic ideologies in direct or overt ways to ensure that democratic rights prevail so that freedom of the people to live peacefully without feeling threatened by any fundamentalist ideology.
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

Anders(OSLO attacker) thinking show a strain of anti-multiculturalism, particularly questioning islamic terror. It is more of a reaction based on European culture's response to multiculturalism, and is perhaps very unique,disgustingly brutal,and also can be seen as a message to islamic terrorists, to lay off Europe.This is a sick way to express the feelings,as it just added to the individual's karma list and got him down for many years to come.It was not necessary to kill so many young people to prove his point, he could have done a lot of other things.Perhaps many youth will always think violence is the only way to react to violence related threats, though I pray it doesnt.Imagine if this happens in India given similar conditions of multiculturalism affecting the majority.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

VikasRaina wrote:and despite all this, he will live on Govt doles for the rest of his life in some cozy corner of a Jail.

They are a "civilized country" onlee, no death / sheth sentence there!
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

killing 80 people even with multiple automatic weapons is unheard of....no serial shooter in modern history much have killed so many....sounds like he roamed around for quite a while and methodically targeted groups of people trying to hide (the place being an island) .... and that too children....one hell of sick mental case here.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Does anybody have a link to his blog? I was away the whole day! Haven't been following!
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

now we have a real contender for Nobel P!ss prize. If one can nominate oneself, Anders Behring Breivik should do so or hope some group comes up to nominate him.

If a$$holes like Henry Kissinger and Arafat can be role models for peace, am sure Breivik would have a bigger "peaceful" cause.

PS: As an Indian, I obviously condemn such inhuman acts regardless of whether the victims are from my dear country or some racists from Norway or wider Europe.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

RajeshA wrote:Does anybody have a link to his blog? I was away the whole day! Haven't been following!

Would have been shut down by the cops by now
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

If I may interject in this discussion, if the motive of Mr. Anders Behring Breivik was his anti-Islamic views, then this discussion is a classic case that belongs in the Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis Thread.
JaiS
Forum Moderator

Post by JaiS »

RajeshA wrote:Does anybody have a link to his blog? I was away the whole day! Haven't been following!
It has been reported that he was a regular commenter at a Norwegian forum. Here is a link to his posts / comments there. You can use Google translate for translation, or if your browser is Chrome, then it will prompt you to automatically do the same. He does have a thing or two to say about P-stan among other things.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

I know some Norwegians who despise the "pakistinians" back home for their propensity to do no work but who are universally insular, demanding, aggressive and criminally violent. It seems that many Norwegians feel their liberal government, along with other European/Scandinavian govts, has lost its senses. This guy obviously was an extreme example and felt that one way to bring it to its senses is to adminsiter a shocking jhapad that would really get the peoples' attention. The youth camp on the island was in all likelihood considered by him to be a liberal brainwashing session in progress and therefore the perfect target in order to save future Norwegian generations. The act is the product of a tortured and sick mind to be sure but it is a mirror of Muslim terror that also uses extreme provocation to justify raw brutality and barbarism designed to shock and disturb.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

I am not surprised by what happened in Norway. It can happen any time in any of European countries. Here I am giving reasons why I think so
Average young white European male
-thinks that he is superior then rest of the world
-thinks that all the problems are because of liberal policies of govt and immigrants
Secondly education level divide this group in more sub groups
-No high school, just technical schooling...............these chaps are fun loving,drink lot of beer and are most reproductive. They marry early and do not interested with politics and history.They are moderates and they mingle with immigrants. These are utility workers, gardeners, mechanics and drivers.
-High school passed but no further education. IMO these are most dangerous group. Something is wrong with high school education. Kids tend to find a violent historical figure from their country who allegedly defeated or insulted a bigger country. Example In Belgian Flemish were dominated by French most of the time. Flemish peasants defeated French Knights only once.........but that date is celebrated as most important festival by Flemish community. Most active participants are the "savior of heritage"........these half educated chaps. They hate migrants. They hate Muslims and Bakis for reasons I don't have to elaborate here. They hate Indians,Israelis,Polish and Russians because people from these group tend to do better financially then the locals. This group has inferiority complex visa-vi English speakers and the make best police force and vigilante groups.
-University educated people are moderate and they respect foreigners. They are most traveled and speak many languages.
Then there is Social fabric. Divorce is easy and very common. The Child suffer. Kids are taken away by social workers on slightest pretext. These kids are not going to be normal adults. Europe's best hidden secret is pedophilia. It is more widespread then mosquitoes in India.
Last edited by rsingh on 24 Jul 2011 00:55, edited 1 time in total.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

JaiS wrote:
It has been reported that he was a regular commenter at a Norwegian forum. Here is a link to his posts / comments there.
JaiS ji,

thanks!
Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

A friend of mine who has been to Norway said Norway is a racist place. Apparently not Sweden.

I've never been to scandinavia so I can't verify if its true.

Is anyone here living there? How's the situation for Indians?

The guy Anders was hard core. Some of the children who could not run away pretended to be dead even though they had not been shot. After killing all the ones standing, he used his shotgun to finish off those who were on the ground - including those pretending to be dead !
Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

rsingh wrote:I am not surprised by what happened in Norway. It can happen any time in any of European countries. Here I am giving reasons why I think so
Thanks for the summary.

One wonders what will happen as economic standards there begin to decline and all the social programs are cut and salaries decline or vanish altogether.

For long, western Europe has enjoyed a high standard of living while having few natural resources. If the East catches up in medium tech goods like cars, planes..etc. they will be increasingly squeezed.

All hell will be unleashed on some vunerable groups.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

some of the vulnerable groups are already arming themselves and securing the oil droplets and liberated zones.

the rest of the more peaceful vulnerable groups might get a rude shock that after decades of settlement they would still be targeted based on country-of-origin.

all it takes is for the Govt to cut loose a few million angry, well trained unemployed who are surviving on the dole for things to boil over....

Greece for example is used by illegal indian immigrants as a staging post before they get smuggled to western europe....one awaits reports of these being robbed or murdered by local bandits.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Neshant wrote:One wonders what will happen as economic standards there begin to decline and all the social programs are cut and salaries decline or vanish altogether.

For long, western Europe has enjoyed a high standard of living while having few natural resources. If the East catches up in medium tech goods like cars, planes..etc. they will be increasingly squeezed.

All hell will be unleashed on some vunerable groups.
There will be a lot of item songs in bollywood. The costs of item songs will go down.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Norway killer espoused new right-wing, pro-Israel philosophy
The confessed perpetrator in the terror attack in Norway espoused a new right-wing philosophy allied with Israel against Islam - a trend in European populist and far-right movements that has Israel worried.

In numerous online postings, including a manifesto published on the day of the attacks, Anders Behring Breivik pushed the "Vienna School" or “Crusader Nationalism” philosophy, a mish-mash of anti-modern principles that also calls for "the deportation of all Muslims from Europe" as well as from "the West Bank and the Gaza Strip."

According to the manifesto, entitled "2083: A European Declaration of Independence" and published under the pseudonym Andrew Berwick, the "Vienna School" supports "pro-Zionism/Israeli nationalism."

Breivik listed numerous European "Freedom Parties" and neo-Nazi parties as potential allies because of their anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim stance, and mentioned that right-wing populists like Dutch politician Geert Wilders "have to condemn us at this point which is fine. It is after all essential that they protect their reputational shields."

Among the potential allies he listed for Germany were the three largest neo-Nazi parties - the National Democratic Party, Deutsche Volksunion and Republikaner. In Holland, Geert Wilder's "Freedom Party" topped the list, and the British National Party topped a long list of potential supporters in the United Kingdom.

European right-populist parties increasingly have been waving the flag of friendship with Israel
. Last month, after it emerged that German-Swedish far-right politician Patrik Brinkmann had met in Berlin with Israeli Likud lawmaker Ayoub Kara, deputy minister for Development of the Negev and Galilee, Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman wrote to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu demanding that Kara be prevented from making further trips abroad.

According to Ynet, Lieberman accused Kara of meeting with neo-Nazis and causing damage to Israel's image. Brinkman said he had reached out to Israeli rightists hoping to build a coalition against Islam.

In postings on a website "document.no" that appear to be from Breivik, the poster pondered whether one could "accept the moderate Nazis as long as they distance themselves" from the extermination of the Jews.

Meanwhile, Israel on Saturday night condemned the "revolting terror attacks" in Oslo. "Nothing at all can justify such wanton violence, and we condemn this brutal action with the utmost gravity," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

"We stand in solidarity with the people and government of Norway in this hour of trial, and trust Norwegian authorities to bring to justice those responsible for this heinous crime."

Israeli President Shimon Peres called the King of Norway, Harald V, to express the condolences of the people of Israel on the 93 deaths.

"Your country is a symbol of peace and freedom. In Israel we followed the events over the weekend in Norway and the attack on innocent civilians broke our hearts. It is a painful tragedy that touches every human being. We send our condolences to the families that lost their loved ones and a speedy recovery to the wounded. Israel is willing to assist in whatever is needed," Peres said, according to his office.

The King thanked Peres for his phone call and for the expression of Israeli solidarity.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas visited Norway last week and was told that Oslo will recognize Palestine, but not immediately.
Norway youths discussed Palestine prior to attack
Forty-eight hours before Friday massacre, teens participating in ruling party youth camp met with Norwegian foreign minister. Some called for boycott of Israel
Last edited by Rony on 24 Jul 2011 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Norway police arrive 90 minutes after firing began
Police arrived at an island massacre about an hour and a half after a gunman first opened fire, slowed because they didn't have quick access to a helicopter and then couldn't find a boat to make their way to the scene just several hundred yards (meters) offshore. The assailant surrendered when police finally reached him, but 82 people died before that.
Meanwhile, Mazyar Keshvari, a spokesman for Norway's Progress Party _ which is conservative but within the political mainstream _ said that the suspect was a paying member of the party's youth wing from 1999 to 2004.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

BTW, Norway is not in the EU! :)
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

didn't take long for India and RSS to be dragged into this:
Anders Breivik & Europe's blind right eye
In 2008, Hindutva leader B.L. Sharma ‘Prem' held a secret meeting with key members of a terrorist group responsible for a nationwide bombing campaign targeting Muslims. “It has been a year since I sent some three lakh letters, distributed 20,000 maps of Akhand Bharat but these Brahmins and Banias have not done anything and neither will they [do anything],” he is recorded to have said in documents obtained by prosecutors. “It is not that physical power is the only way to make a difference,” he concluded, “but to awaken people mentally, I believe that you have to set fire to society.”

Last week, Anders Behring Breivik, armed with assault weapons and an improvised explosive device fabricated from the chemicals he used to fertilize the farm that had made him a millionaire in his mid-20s, set out to put Norway on fire.

Even though a spatial universe separated the blonde, blue-eyed Mr. Breivik from the saffron-clad neo-Sikh Mr. Sharma, their ideas rested on much the same intellectual firmament.
For India, there are several important lessons. Like's Europe's mainstream right-wing parties, the BJP has condemned the terrorism of the right — but not the thought system which drives it. Its refusal to engage in serious introspection, or even to unequivocally condemn Hindutva violence, has been nothing short of disgraceful. Liberal parties, including the Congress, have been equally evasive in their critique of both Hindutva and Islamist terrorism.

Besieged as India is by multiple fundamentalisms, in the throes of a social crisis that runs far deeper than in Europe, with institutions far weaker, it must reflect carefully on Mr. Brevik's story — or run real risks to its survival.
Luckily, the loony right wing of India hasn't been blamed for the Norway attacks so far!!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sum wrote:didn't take long for India and RSS to be dragged into this:
Anders Breivik & Europe's blind right eye

Luckily, the loony right wing of India hasn't been blamed for the Norway attacks so far!!
Wait for it!

I have full faith in the DDM :)

This nut job praveen swamy is just the first one off the blocks.

There are many more eminence grise to follow who are just now staggering their way to the office after the weekend soma.
Sudip
BRFite

Post by Sudip »

Norwegian killer Anders Behring Breivik supports Sanātana Dharma and the Saffron Brigade
About Hindu nationalism he writes:

Saffronisation is a political neologism (after the saffron robes of the Hindu clerics), used to refer to the policy of right-wing Hindu nationalism (or Hindutva) which seeks to make the Indian state into a “Hindu nation” and its Sikh, Buddhist and Jain minorities incorporated into Hinduism. These nationalist movements are also called Sanatana Dharma movements.
A related term, the Saffron Brigade, is used as a descriptor of people and organisations in India that promote Hindu nationalism such as the Sangh Parivar by their critics, who allege a militant Hindu agenda. The Sanatana Dharma movements or Hindu nationalists in general are suffering from the same persecution by the Indian cultural Marxists as their European cousins. ………

The only positive thing about the Hindu right wing is that they dominate the streets. They do not tolerate the current injustice and often riot and attack Muslims when things get out of control, usually after the Muslims disrespect and degrade Hinduism too much. This behaviour is nonetheless counterproductive. Because instead of attacking the Muslims they should target the category A and B traitors in India and consolidate military cells and actively seek the overthrow of the cultural Marxist government.
India will continue to wither and die unless the Indian nationalists consolidate properly and strike to win. It is essential that the European and Indian resistance movements learn from each other and cooperate as much as possible. Our goals are more or less identical.
The PCCTS, Knights Templar support the Sanatana Dharma movements and Indian nationalists in general.
Sudip
BRFite

Post by Sudip »

Oslo attacker feared ‘Pakistanisation’ of Europe
KARACHI:
Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed more than 90 people in two attacks in Oslo, was mortally terrified of the idea of several ‘mini Pakistans’ appearing all over the map of Europe. In a 1,600-page manifesto titled ‘2083: A European Declaration of Independence’, Breivik laid out a stark picture of the future of Europe, citing poor human rights in Pakistan as the fate of the continent.
In his doomsday scenario for Europe, Breivik predicts that several ‘mini-Pakistans’ would be created all over Europe by 2083, one in each country due to ‘Lebanon-style’ conflicts. “It could be similar to the division of India after World War II, with the creation of one or several Islamic ‘Pakistan’ enclaves,” he says.
While Breivik’s rhetoric against Muslim immigration into Europe is not unusual, he cites many names that might be familiar to Pakistanis, including Allama Muhammad Iqbal and Maulana Abul Ala Maududi, as well as prominent human rights activist Hina Jilani and Dawn columnist Irfan Hussain.
He seems to believe that Iqbal, in particular, was sympathetic to communism and views multiculturalism as a Marxist concept. He quotes Iqbal as saying “Islam equals communism plus Allah.”
Breivik also claims that Pakistan is systematically annihilating all non-Muslim communities. He claimed that Hindu girls are being forced to convert to Islam in Sindh. In this context he even quotes Hina Jilani as saying: “Have you ever heard of an Indian Muslim girl being forced to embrace Hinduism? It’s Muslims winning by intimidation.”
He goes on to describe the situation for Christians in Pakistan as being no better, citing Father Emmanuel Asi of the Theological Institute for Laity in Lahore as saying in 2007 that Pakistani Christians are frequently denied equal rights.
Jamaat-e-Islami founder Abul Ala Maududi is also quoted in the manifesto, though in a manner that would imply that the stated objective of an Islamic state is to kill or subdue all non-Muslims around the world.
Breivik seems to be a fan of Daily Times columnist Razi Azmi, whom he calls “one of the more sensible columnists of Pakistan”. He mentions one of Azmi’s pieces where the columnist asks whether it was possible to imagine a Muslim converting to Christianity or Hinduism or Buddhism in a Muslim country, using it to support his view of Islam as an intolerant religion.
He also cites Dawn’s Irfan Hussain’s column criticising Hizb u-Tahrir’s vision of a caliphate.
His ire against Pakistanis and Muslims seems to have at least partial origin in personal experience. He speaks at length about his childhood best friend, a Pakistani Muslim immigrant to Norway who, despite having lived several years in Europe still appeared to resent Norway and Norwegian society. “Not because he was jealous… but because it represented the exact opposite of Islamic ways,” Breivik conjectures.
The inability of Muslim immigrants to assimilate into European society seems to bother him, which he blames on Muslim parents not allowing their children to adopt European ways. He also asks why Muslim girls are considered ‘off-limits’ to everyone, including Muslim boys, and why Muslim men view ethnic Norwegian women as ‘whores’.
He also seems to believe that the Muslims in Europe who collect government benefits view it as a form of jizya, a medieval Islamic tax charged on non-Muslim minorities.
He rails against multiculturalism, which he blames for making immigration too easy for Muslims in Europe. “When the veil of multiculturalism disappears, it will be Pakistanis who live in London, Turks who live in Berlin, Algerians who live in Paris and Moroccans who live in Amsterdam. And then the show begins,” he says.
That show, he says, is a dramatic demographic shift that he calls the ‘Pakistanisation of Europe’.
Samudragupta
BRFite

Post by Samudragupta »

The more i read abt his ideas....the more i come to the conclusion that this could well be the 1857 moment of Europe....but only time will tell.....
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

If the moron didn't like Pakis, and I don't blame him for that, he could have done yomen service to mankind by taking out scores of Paki pigLeTs instead of his cowardly act of slaughtering his inncoent compatriots in cold blood.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

CRamS wrote:If the moron didn't like Pakis, and I don't blame him for that, he could have done yomen service to mankind by taking out scores of Paki pigLeTs instead of his cowardly act of slaughtering his inncoent compatriots in cold blood.
He seems to have made the chilling point in his own way!

Bound to set a lot of Norwegians thinking after the numbness wears off.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

CRamS wrote:If the moron didn't like Pakis, and I don't blame him for that, he could have done yomen service to mankind by taking out scores of Paki pigLeTs instead of his cowardly act of slaughtering his inncoent compatriots in cold blood.
He is attacking those, whom he considers the traitors in Europe. In his views waging a war against Islam does not help as long as these 'traitors' are not first dealt with.
Kanishka
BRFite

Post by Kanishka »

Norwegians protest shooter's lax penalty
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=10740700
If found guilty, Behring Breivik's 21 years in prison would equal a penalty of 82 days per killing.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ Hmm..... after giving sermons to all the world on "inhuman jail punishments" etc, seems the chickens are coming home to roost.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Norway self-confessed killer wants to explain motive in court
OSLO: Anders Behring Breivik wants to tell Norway and the world why he killed at least 93 people in a bomb attack and shooting rampage, but a judge ruled that Monday's custody hearing would be closed to the public.

CRAVING FOR PUBLICITY

Breivik, a self-confessed mass killer, has said through his lawyer that he wants to explain his motives at the hearing.

The 32-year-old, who portrays himself as crusader against a tide of Islam in a rambling 1,500-page online manifesto, says he wants to explain acts he deemed 'atrocious' but 'necessary'.

The hearing, expected to start after 1 p.m. (1100 GMT), has opened a debate about freedom of expression, with many people opposed to allowing Breivik to expound his radical views.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

More re: the nature of the liberal youth camp that was targetted: Looks like not all the children at the Utoya camp were ethnic Norwegian. Reports here of some Persian, Kurdish and Iraqi kids at the camp, some of whom lost their lives. May have been some from other immigrant ethnicities too.

BBC Persian:
گفت‌وگو با پدر سه نفر از بازماندگان ایرانی حادثه نروژ