Regardless of whether or not India has thermonuclear weapons, some things we can find out for sure or not. Whether, according to the Praful Bidwai group:
1. Indian missiles are invisible.
2. TEL's, when they are manufactured, become invisible until they reach their destination. That's right, when I show pictures of Pakistani TEL's, no one could have kept track of them. China launches expensive spy satellites and spends billions of dollars, when, on BR, they could have learned that means nothing. ..
Let's get in touch with the Americans and Russians too.
3. 30 kt nukes can do more damage than 3,300 Megatons. Wait, let's be generous, 3 thirty kt warheads are as dangerous as one 3.3 MT.
4. 100 missiles can do more than 800.
5. The US and Russia know less about missile deterrence than some internet generals. Hell, what does China know about nuclear weapons either huh? What would the country that invented the atomic bomb know? Less apparently, than some internet superheroes.
6. Salted weapons ..
Let's take the various suggestions. First of all, Leo Szilard only suggested them in the context of fusion weapons, not fission. http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Nwfaq/Nfaq4-4.html
No attempts to actually use cobalt in this way are known. Cobalt has an atomic number of only 27, making it a rather poor pusher/tamper since it completely ionizes at 9.9 KeV.
The same applies for all the other suggestions, verging on the absolutely ridiculous. There is a reason no country built cobalt bombs, or that Pakistan isn't building manganese bombs right now. And it's not because these countries are humanitarian, but because these proposals are unworkable. And, in every single reference I read, they only work with fusion
weapons. Whether or not some people on BR deserve guru status will be clear after this thread.
Let me make this clear. The GoI has never signed on to any of these foolish proposals or ideas. These are all unique to BR, and Bharat Rakshak alone. Find one GoI spokesman who will agree with any part of what the alleged defenders of the government are saying. Indeed, by going for the development of TN weapons,and the Arihant, and the Agni 5, the government obviously disagrees!