India-Canada, Mexico and South America: News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Re: India-Canada, Mexico and South America: News and Discussion

Post by Bart S »

Kashi wrote:I agree and this is what makes it puzzling to say the least. On one hand GoI goes out of its way to ensure that Canada gets the message with the relative indifference that this visit is treated with. On the other hand we refuse to put our foot down and allow a self-confessed terrorist to come into the country.

I think anyone will be hard-pressed to find a chankian explanation for this.
Bureaucratic incompetence and inertia/apathy. Though the Modi govt in general has been very disappointing in it's unwillingness to ruffle the IAS/babu cabal, often shooting itself in the foot by not doing so (e.g demo implementation, GST glitches, banking reforms etc).
Last edited by Bart S on 22 Feb 2018 14:48, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

David Cochrane Verified account @CochraneCBC 4h4 hours ago

CBC News has confirmed that Liberal MP Randeep Sarai put Jaspar Atwal on the guest list for the reception with the PM and the High Commissioner.

https://www.cbc.ca/1.4545881
MP Randeep Sarai submitted Atwal's name to the High Commissioner to be added to the guest list for the dinner-reception. The Vancouver-born Sarai is one of 14 MPs travelling with Trudeau on his official visit.
David Cochrane‏Verified account @CochraneCBC

Further on this. MPs submit names to the High Commission so they can be invited to events. So a man convicted of attempting to assassinate an Indian cabinet minister was invited by a Canadian member of parliament.
A Deshmukh
BRFite

Post by A Deshmukh »

Toronto Sun url
As per this url, Jaspal Atwal, was convicted of attacking visiting Punjab minister in Canada. But did not serve the jail sentence on the technicality of improper warrant.
Can we register the case and arrest him here while in India? Will send a message.
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Link

Check out the replies to this tweet!
:rotfl:

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Bart S wrote:
Kashi wrote:I agree and this is what makes it puzzling to say the least. On one hand GoI goes out of its way to ensure that Canada gets the message with the relative indifference that this visit is treated with. On the other hand we refuse to put our foot down and allow a self-confessed terrorist to come into the country.

I think anyone will be hard-pressed to find a chankian explanation for this.
Bureaucratic incompetence and inertia/apathy. Though the Modi govt in general has been very disappointing in it's unwillingness to ruffle the IAS/babu cabal, often shooting itself in the foot by not doing so (e.g demo implementation, GST glitches, banking reforms etc).
This speaks of malicious collaboration in issuing the visa.

There are many sympathizers sitting in govt offices to facilitate such visas.

The GoI had already decided on its response ti JT's visit. It had no need to allow such a person to enter.

Based on his assault on an Indian citizen, we have valid grounds to arrest this b@$t*** under IPC section 307: attempt to murder
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Not just an Indian citizen but a cabinet minister, no less.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab ... 47988.html
Jaspal Atwal no longer on MHA blacklist
Jaspal Atwal, a convicted Khalistani terrorist, whose invitation to a dinner in honour of visiting Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was rescinded following a controversy, no longer figures on the Home Ministry’s blacklist of Sikh extremists, officials said.

The Central Government time-to-time reviews the blacklist of the Sikh extremists taking into account intelligence inputs and activities of the persons concerned, a Home Ministry official said.

Names of nearly 150 wanted terrorists and their associates were removed from the blacklist in the last few years, the official said.

“Atwal’s name no longer figures in the current blacklist,” the official said.

The review of the blacklist is always done in consultation with the Punjab Government and Central security agencies.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Why not interview the atwal guy while he is still in India, and get his thoughts on the khalistan BS?

Not to digress but there was a concerted effort a while ago by the Sikhs in kanada and birtania to get OIC status for those ex-khalistanis who wanted to visit Punjab. Indian goberment of the day decided to go lenient on them and complied with their demand. Many ex terrorists were able to travel to India based on this.

I am sure we can dig up links to the news from that era.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

India weaning Sikhs from Khalistan lobby
Apr 19, 2017
What had invoked the ire of the Sikh radicals, including the SFJ, was the recent Indian gesture of issuing 10- year visas to Sikhs who landed in Canada as refugees with their dependents. This move was aimed at improving ties with the powerful Canada-based Sikh community ahead of PM Justin Trudeau’s proposed visit to India in January.
In other words, this atwal guy may have been given a visa by the Indian High Commission as part of the general amnesty, especially if the request came from a sitting Canadian MP.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab ... 94129.html
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

disha wrote:Here is a categorical statement which Kanucks cannot ignore:
Trudeau has to choose between not reigniting Sikh separatism in India and keeping some of his voters happy. He can’t have both. If India was to start supporting Quebec separatists, it can’t imagine that Canada would have good relations with India. It works both ways.
Sad reality is that its not as simple. First of all, Quebec separatists aren't reaching out to India as Khalistani Sikhs are to Canada. Second, going by ModiJi's one statement in support of Baluchis suffering the brutality of TSP and silence thereafter, I doubt India has the stomach for such diplomatic games.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

CRamS wrote:
disha wrote:Here is a categorical statement which Kanucks cannot ignore:

Sad reality is that its not as simple. First of all, Quebec separatists aren't reaching out to India as Khalistani Sikhs are to Canada. Second, going by ModiJi's one statement in support of Baluchis suffering the brutality of TSP and silence thereafter, I doubt India has the stomach for such diplomatic games.
Its not the stomach but the point being made.

India plays the game as well as anyone else in the region.

It would be extremely foolish not to defend yourself when attacked.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/j ... 72991.html
Justin Trudeau's India tour branded a ‘slow-moving train wreck’ as family is mocked for ‘Bollywood' attire
Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tour of India has been branded a “slow-moving train wreck” by one commentator – with many Indians unhappy about the number of colourful photo opportunities.
The week-long visit aimed at enhancing business ties has seen Mr Trudeau and his family frequently appearing before the cameras wearing traditional Indian dress and meeting the press with the “Namaste” greeting.
Today, he tried his hand at cricket, taking to the pitch with his children and former Indian captains Kapil Dev and Mohammad Azharuddin in New Delhi.
Gautam
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Clearly Trudeau has a lot of time to kill. He also seems to be enjoying the sunshine and weather here while his homeland lies frozen, as it is for most of the year. He also lacks all fashion sense and propriety. The right attire while visiting Harmandir Sahib would have been a simple white and white, yet he chose to (or was poorly advised to) wear puppy wedding bling. Totally inappropriate.

On to the issue of Sikh separatists. The Indian government has to work out a rapprochement with the less extreme ones and take out the wind of the sails of the radicals. There has to be an acknowledgment of 1984 - however it should include homage to the dead on both sides, especially those caused by the misguided Khalistan movement before and after 1984. The Indian Army action should be unequivocally projected as above reproach during Bluestar.

It seems that bringing Tytler and HKL Bhagat's goons to justice is not going to happen, nor is the current government going to hold any Congress persons responsible - so be it. But let us use this opportunity to at least lay the groundwork for reconciliation. The victims are our people here, not Pakis (though the Pakis and Brits were neck deep in the conspiracies).
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

It seems that bringing Tytler and HKL Bhagat's goons to justice is not going to happen, nor is the current government going to hold any Congress persons responsible - so be it. But let us use this opportunity to at least lay the groundwork for reconciliation. The victims are our people here, not Pakis (though the Pakis and Brits were neck deep in the conspiracies).
Jagdish Tytler recently gave an interview where during 1984 massacre he says that he, Rajiv and one more person went around his (Jagdish Tytler's) constituency and looked at dead bodies himself.

in Punjabi

in English

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 796479.cms

NEW DELHI: The chairman of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC), Manjit Singh GK, on Monday released five video clippings from a "sting operation" in which, he claimed, Congress leader Jagdish Tytler had confessed of killing 100 Sikhs during the 1984 riots. "On February 3, an unidentified youth gave a sealed envelope to a guard at my house. I found the video clippings in a pen drive and documents with the transcription," Singh said while playing the video clips at a news conference.

While the man's face was not clearly visible, his voice was also not distinct in many places. However, Singh claimed, "It is a clear confession of the crime Tytler has committed during the 1984 genocide." Tytler told TOI that the video was fake. "The person in the video clip is not me, it's not my voice either. They have doctored the video," he claimed. Tytler also threatened to take Singh to court over the issue.

Following the release of the alleged sting operation, BJP national secretary Sardar R P Singh lodged an FIR at Parliament Street police station against Tytler. Singh, who is also the Delhi president of Shiromani Akali Dal, demanded immediate arrest of Tytler, failing which DSGMC would launch protests. Singh said he would hand over the clippings to CBI.

He will also write to Prime Miniter Narendra Modi, CBI and several other agencies about them. "If the investigating agencies take a closer look at the video clippings, the role of Tytler in the riots will be unearthed," Singh said. Demanding a lie-detector test on Tytler, he said SAD MPs would raise the issue in the ongoing session of Parliament.

Tytler has been accused of instigating the anti-Sikh riots in 1984 and taking part in it following the assassination of the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. However, no charge has been proved so far.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Instead of going for Tytler or HKLB, the cowards went for Gen Vaidya who had just retired and was purchasing vegetables when he was shot.

This has been botched on both sides and it's time we all came clean.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

yensoy wrote:Instead of going for Tytler or HKLB, the cowards went for Gen Vaidya who had just retired and was purchasing vegetables when he was shot.

This has been botched on both sides and it's time we all came clean.
all 3 top congressi leaders Tytler, Dharmdas Shastri and HKL Bhagat had Z+ level security., protected by Congress.
It is sad that Shri Vaidya ji had no security. The terrorists Jinda and Sukha went for easy defenseless retired person. All terrorists actually only go for easy targets (Women, Children, Old).

Rajiv Gandhi is still "Bharat Ratan" after Tytler confirmed that he was with him during rioting and they toured his constituency.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

I watched Tytler's interview few days ago and was really surprised that he was speaking Theth Punjabi, especially when he is adopted son of Padri and staunch christian .
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SBajwa wrote:This has been botched on both sides and it's time we all came clean.
Here's a partial list of some of the accused. Justice delayed is justice denied. Note the sprinkling of muslim men in this list. I am also surprised to see a couple of Sikh names (SBajwa, is that possible?).

I. POLITICIANS
1. Mr. H.K.L. Bhagat
2. Babu Ram Sharma
3. Sajjan Kumar, Cong. (I) M.P.
4. Lalit Makan, Cong. (I)
5. Dharam Das Shastri, Cong. (I) M. P.
6. Jagdish Tytler, Cong.(I) M. P. from Sadar Constitutency.
7. Mahendra, Metropolitan Councillor.
8. Mangat Ram Singal, Member of Municipal Corporation
9. Dr. Ashok Kumar, Member of Municipal Corporation,
10. Sukhan Lal Sood, Metropolitan Councillor.
11. Jagdish Chander Tokas, Member of Municipal Corporation
12. Ishwar Singh, Member, Municipal Corporation
13. Balwant Khokhar, Youth Congress-I Leader
14. Faiz Mohammad, Youth Congress-I Leader
15. Ratan, Youth Congress-I Leader
16. Satbir Singh, Youth Congress-I

II. POLICE
1.Malhotra, ACP,
2. Jai Singh, S.H.O.
3. Rao Ram Mehar, S.H.O.
4. Hari Ram Bhatti, S.H.O.
5. Ravtas Singh, S.H.O.
6. Survir Singh, S.H.O.
7. R. D. Singh, S.I.
8. S.H.O. and Constables. R. K. Puram Sector
9. Tyagi, S.H.O. in Trilokpuri.
10. Rana, Inspector-in-Trilokpuri.
11. Moolchand, S. I. In Shakarpur.
12. Bakshi, A.S.I. in Trilokpuri.
13. Rajvir Singh, Head Constable, Kalyanpuri, P. S. in Trilokpuri.

III OTHERS INVOLVED
1. Papita
2. Brahmani (Misrani) Shastri.
3. Baleshwar Bhargi alias Bhalu.
4. Bal Kishan
5. Bihari Dhobi.
6. B. D. Sharma.
7. Israi Ali (alias Chunnu).
8. Salim, Well known goonda
9. Massa, opium dealer.
10. Dr. Yahya Siddiqi
11. Manu Singh, shop-keeper.
12. Soni, Railway Worker.
13. Mukesh, reportedly involved in loot and murder.
14. Mukri Master, Tailor, allegedly involved in murder.
15. Om Prakash (Omi), Mason
16. Ved Prakash, Handpump Mistri
17. Nur Jahan, reported to have incited Muslims
18. Keramat
19. Shabnam
20. Damesh
21. Punju
22. Salim
23.Abbas
24. Mukri
25. Hasin.
26. Kamaruddin
27. Niyamat Ali.
28. Ninav, Tea shop owner.
29. Dr. V. P. Singh.
30. Duli Chand
31. Rampal Saroj
32. Kishori lal and his four brothers, Shrawan, Sbrlya, Chhote, Kamal
33. Jagga Sansi and wife Draupadi
34. Khadak Singh Pradhan.
35. Gaffar Khan
36. Babu Khan
37. Manu Sansi
38. Aasim.
39. Somnath
40. Ajit.
41. Kadir.
42. Monga.
43. Sati.
44. Tello Sansi
45. Ruplal
46. Omi Chamar, Shoemaker.
47. Morari
48. Pahelwan (Brother of Rashid).
49. Bachchan.
50. Aziz.
51. Ansar.
52. Kallo Khan
53. Abbas, owns cloth and chappal shop
54. Dr. Lambo.
55. Bhallo
56. Kayamat Ali.
57. Raju (Bhangi), Sweeper.
58. Jaggi.
59. Bhaya.
60. Murli Khan.
61. Sher Khan.
62. Raja Ram, Rickshaw Driver.
63. Bethis Ramesh.
64. Bedhu Ram
65. Pappu
66. Bhum, local goonda.
67. Gyano
68. Mohammad, Cycle shop owner.
69. Birju.
70. Zakir.
71. Kamal Singh
72. Munshi.
73. Rashid
74. Mahendru.
75. Ratan
76. Behem Sharma.
77. Mahendra Pal.
78. Sher Singh, Shop keeper.
79. Jeevan.
80. B. B. Pandoy.
81. D. R. Lakhani, Youth Congress-I.
82. Abdulla.
83. Two sons of Sitaram, Milkman.
84. A. Mulla, lives near Mosque in Trilokpuri, teaches children in Mosque.
85. Lakhan.
86. Rohtas
87. Rishi
88. Kripal
89. Brahrn
90. Chabban & Munim, Cloth and Tailoring Shop near Mosque.
91. Babu Sharma.
92. A. Bagri
93. Brahmanand Gupta
94. Nathu Pradhan, Sweeper.
95. Udal Jat.
96. Owner of Hanuman Ration shop.
97. Gayanand, Shop owner.
98. Ganpat, Shop owner.
99. Piria (Gujrati).
100. Gurbat Brothers.
101. Islam.
102. Rao.
103. Changa, Doctor.
104. Omi
105. Garib Das.
106. Vermanand
107. Hasla Ram.
108. Mangla.
109. Satbir.
110. Salam.
111. Pal Brahman.
112. Samthu.
113. Khismvia.
114. Kumar.
115. Gopal & Brothers
116. Babbar & Father
117. Tiwari
118. Raghubir,Sweeper
119.Pratap,Sweeper
120. Wajiz
121. Barjilal & Sons.
122. Kalaram and 2 sons
123. Prem Singh
124.Jai Kishan, Sweeper
125. Danny
126. Pappu
127. Raju
128. Ravikaran
129. Kannaram.
130. Mohan Lal
131. Tara Chand
132. Master
133. Radhe Shyam
134. Babu Lal
135. The brother of Sikandar
136. Gulab Singh, owner of Godown
137. Hardwari Lal, Mandal President
138. Narendar Singh, Congress-I Worker
139. Salim Qureshi, Congress-I worker, belongs to Waqf Club
140. Shawkeen, Congress- I Worker, belong to Waqf Club
141. Malaram, Congress- I worker
142. Rajendar of New Star Club
143. Shiv Charan
144. Bhisno Joginder
145. Trilok
146. Gupta
147. Delu Ram
148. Ram Kishan
149. Bhola
150. Balbir
151. Prem
152. Gyan Malwai
153. Narain's son
154. Brahm
155. Bhatia, Congress - I Worker
156. Dogra, Congress-I worker
157. Mr. Singh, Congress-I worker
158. Lakshmi Dhoban
159. Mr. Ashwini
160. Satpal
161. Ashok Kumar
162. Ram Niwas Sharma
163. Rohtas Singh
164. Kadam Singh
165. Nephews of Kadam Singh
166. Nambat Singh
167. Shyam Lal
168. Jai Singh
169. Jugnu.
170. Parsa
171. Pratap, Pradhan
172. Dablu, Sweeper
173. Kalia, Sweeper
174. Upli, Sweeper
175. Son Sasi
176. Mohan Sasi
177. Bhana Sasi
178. Raju, Sweeper
179. Malaram
180. Sachdeva
181. Raj Kalia
182. Gupta
183. Ram Prakash
184. Dr. Babbar
185. Dharam Pal
186. Kishan Dutt
187. Babu Ram
188. Lal Bahadur Mishra
189. Joshi
190. Balwan Khokkar
191. Mohinder Singh Bargdola
192. Pandit Tara Chand
193. Ishwar Chand Verma
194. Pandit Ram Niwas
195. Kamal, Dhobi
196. David, Dhobi's son
197. Vinayak Family
198. T. S. Bedi, Factory owner

http://sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/ ... -genocide/
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

anupmisra wrote: Here's a partial list of some of the accused.
You are quoting from and linking to a site that is either a total Khalistani site or full of Khalistani folk. Suggest deleting it.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Modi should just tell Canadian PM that Sikhs in Punjab do not want Khalistan and are very happy with their democratic rights. Sikhs in Canada want landlocked country called Khalistan in India and there is no guarantee that they will come back nor will send their children. The Khalistanis are basic 1-2% who are in charge of Gurudwaras (make money from their fierce speeches). Mr. Treadeau should go to Gurudwaras in Canada asking them to forget Punjab and be more Canadian.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Things is it have been 33 years and Congi have escaped justice, Few secondary elements , foot soldiers have been punished but leaders have escaped and they should not die natural death outside jail. OTOH, Congress have returned to power in Punjab while being kicked out of rest of India and many of the influential Congi leaders are Sikhs .
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Indians in India may have only a partial knowledge of Sikhs in Canada.

Just today a Sikh fellow was telling me that he wants to return to India to retire. He actually said that his problems disappear from the moment he sets foot in New Delhi.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

duplicate
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

sanjaykumar wrote:Indians in India may have only a partial knowledge of Sikhs in Canada.
Just today a Sikh fellow was telling me that he wants to return to India to retire. He actually said that his problems disappear from the moment he sets foot in New Delhi.
Home is home. There is no place like home.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

There is palpable pain in the NRI Sikh community about the massacre in 1984, Op Blue Star and the brutal counter insurgency campaign that followed. I think Indian govt. and Indian citizens should take this opportunity that 2020 Khalistan tamasha presents and issue a formal apology. Most people who are voicing support for Khalistan are doing so out of a sense of hurt, not any real commitment to the cause. They feel hurt because of what happened and want to hit out and this becomes a way to do so. The longer this is delayed, the worse conditions will become. There are organized circles of people who got rich in the US and Canada and are now engaged full time in reporting the 1984 atrocities and fanning communal fires and hate. Even so, most of these people are our own and have dharmic samskara at their heart. While Canadians and Brits are keel hauled for their support for terrorism in the past and now, we also need to reach out to the NRI Sikh community and try for some reconciliation.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Yes, when all is said and done, these people are our own.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

pankajs wrote:I don't know if its going to happen but the best would be a strong statement on Indian unity and integrity in the joint statement that usually follows head of government level meet.
Statements are easy to make, and gliberal establishment is quite deft at making statements. The real test is:
1. Canadian govt. officials refuse to go to radical gurudwaras unless accompanied by the Indian high commissioner or ambassador.
2. Canadian govt. devotes real resources to tracking hate speech against India and tracks the money being collected in Gurudwaras in the name of Khalistan.

Its easy to pick out the Khalistani propaganda happening within Canada and also parts of California. This is a very well organized campaign aimed at creating a new generation filled with hate towards Indians.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

India need not worry about the Khalistani fringe group being raised abroad. When at the height of the disturbances (in early to late eighties) an economically vulnerable and chronically under developed India could cope , sustain and survive with just one friend- Russia, now this fringe group would look increasing irrelevant and pathetic. No country would be buying it or supporting them and any country directly or indirectly supporting it to maintain some pinprick causing tensions with India would be firmly shown its place by us. Just a decade back who could have imagined India snubbing a G7 member - Canada and its Pappu prime Minister?
Another decade and with a nominal GDP size of $7-8 trillion, the real fun will begin.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

Vips wrote:India need not worry about the Khalistani fringe group being raised abroad. When at the height of the disturbances (in early to late eighties) an economically vulnerable and chronically under developed India could cope , sustain and survive with just one friend- Russia, now this fringe group would look increasing irrelevant and pathetic.
India has won the battlefield, question is, what should we do with this victory?
Another question is, can an idea ever be defeated in a battlefield?

To me, most people who spout Khalistan Khalistan are still dharmic, if we can some how assuage their hurt, and they have reason to feel hurt, we should do it. They cant do any real damage to India, but they can hurt themselves and they can murder many people in their anger.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

sudeepj wrote:To me, most people who spout Khalistan Khalistan are still dharmic, if we can some how assuage their hurt, and they have reason to feel hurt, we should do it. They cant do any real damage to India, but they can hurt themselves and they can murder many people in their anger.
Are you sure about it? Their actions and words suggest anything but.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

It seems that Bakis have taken the Indian indifference to Trudeau's visit much more seriously than many Canadians. The amount of froth and fume about Modi disrespecting the "great Canadian humanitarian PM" is to be seen to be believed. It's as if GoI slighted Pakistan itself.

It seems that a lot of Bakis and their sympathisers were gleefully hoping for Trudeau to "take" GoI and especially PM Modi "to task".
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

No matter what they show outwardly, the bakis are .. what is that word .. gobsmacked that a brown man could take a white man to task .. and a SDRE *Hindu* Indian at that! Especially when all the baki leaders are always more than ready to adopt Gubo position at the drop of the hat.

Mard-e-momeen kamplex at play.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

FWIW:
The invitations was a huge embarrassment to Canada and Mr Trudeau said he would take action against the person responsible for issuing the invitation to Jaspal Atwal ... Canadian parliamentarian Randeep Sarai has taken the blame and issued an apology.

Meanwhile even WP is noticing this:
Trudeau's India trip is a total disaster — and he has himself to blame
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

That too written by BDutt!!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

And from what I remember she did not try much of monkey balancing in this piece, which btw is her forte.

Very rare for her ... Very rare indeed.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Kashi wrote:
sudeepj wrote:To me, most people who spout Khalistan Khalistan are still dharmic, if we can some how assuage their hurt, and they have reason to feel hurt, we should do it. They cant do any real damage to India, but they can hurt themselves and they can murder many people in their anger.
Are you sure about it? Their actions and words suggest anything but.
Agree with this. Maybe fence sitters are, but most of the vocal khalistanis are more Paki than the Pakis (with the movement having been given life support and sponsored by the ISI no less).
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

"Vibrant Colours Encouraged" .... geez! :eek: :roll: The bureaucracy of Canada responsible for this trip must have been high on British Columbia's finest weed.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Just when you thought you had enough of the boy prime minister, here he is doing the bhangra at his own welcoming dinner ...what a clown!

sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Seems to be reaaaaally free to hang around for a 7 day bhamgra tour of India