Internal Security Watch

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Re: Internal Security Watch

Post by Agnimitra »

RamaY wrote:It is futile to think those RNIs will ever learn. I strongly believe death (ofcource natural only) is the only option for them. No wonder Avatara purushas preferred to kill the Asuras, for they know the issue is with the ahamkara and senses that come with physical body/life only.
IMHO this is a dangerous excuse for our own inadequacies in understanding Dharma and communicating / propagating it.

If you think death (natural only) is the only solution for RNI's, then I guess the same applies to casteist types also?

The liquidation of the physical body is the "only option" only for the extreme case of clinical psychopathy.
jambudvipa
BRFite

Post by jambudvipa »

Carl wrote:
RamaY wrote:It is futile to think those RNIs will ever learn. I strongly believe death (ofcource natural only) is the only option for them. No wonder Avatara purushas preferred to kill the Asuras, for they know the issue is with the ahamkara and senses that come with physical body/life only.
IMHO this is a dangerous excuse for our own inadequacies in understanding Dharma and communicating / propagating it.

If you think death (natural only) is the only solution for RNI's, then I guess the same applies to casteist types also?

The liquidation of the physical body is the "only option" only for the extreme case of clinical psychopathy.
Whose and what agenda are you pushing? Which caste are you calling for liquidation?Who in your defination is a "castiest"?
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

if we start liquidating "casteists", my estimate is that we have to get rid of at least 20% of the population. all the elites of the brahmin/ruling/land-owning/kshatriya/and also some other groups, and their close subordinates/allies.

do we really want to take this discussion down that path?!?!

if at some point we think it is necessary to do some culling, it has to be very selective and the knife has to be sharp and acute. otherwise we risk becoming something like the Soviet era gulags/labor-camps or the Nazi labor/death camps. that is self-defeating and will tar the Indic for generations, if not centuries.

what RamaY ji was referring to was the -- totally natural death -- of the RNI's who are essentially traitors who have an acute Sociopathic syndrome when it comes to feeling empathy for their fellow cohorts and for their civilization. let's not extrapolate "casteists" from that please....
Anindya
BRFite

Post by Anindya »

12 injured as Ganesh procession turns violent in Gujarat
ANAND (Gujarat): At least twelve people were today injured in stone-pelting even as the angry mob damaged vehicles and shops at Dahemi village near here after the immersion procession of Lord Ganesh idol turned violent, police said.

Two shops, a Maruti van, a Piaggio car, four motorcycles and two cycles were torched in the flare-up, according to a police officer.

"People were sprinkling plastic bags filled with gulal (colour). However, when the Ganesh idol immersion procession reached a place of worship some of the gulal fell on its wall angering members of a community," he said.

A verbal duel was ensued between members of both the communities, which soon erupted into violence with people pelting stones at each other, leaving twelve of them injured.

Police said Jashbhai Chotabhai Parmar was attacked with acid and was admitted to Shree Krishna Hospital at Karmasad, along with Rambhai Rathod, Vinubhai Patel and Raghuvirsinh Rathod who were hit by stones.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Hum bolega tho bolo ghey ki Bolta hai
Apne RNI Saab Hai, saath me Goar Baap bhi hai
Language sophisticated hai , Mullah behatar behtar hai
Padri Kobbsoorat Hai. Teeno Saath Saath Hai
Sabb Khatro mei haath haath hai
PSers Chahe kush bhi Bole, Hum Kush nahi Bolega
Hum Bolega gaa tho bolo ghey ki Bolta hai !!

Lets be clear no Maar Kuutaai and Larrai can happen unless there is clear line drawn between evil and good. To do so, the matter have to pass the test of extreme absurdity to expose all the hidden dangers and yahoos . IMPHO, we are watching this absurd process and lest hope it culiminate logically taking natural route. In Last hundred years , we have seen the 2 World Wars whioch Khlased the Imperialism. The natural rise of Asia and Africa now forcing the new global economic architecture. Now ME face is is being rearragend by outsider, the next natural step is the demise of evil ideological base so that humanity can take next evolutionary step.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

devesh and jambudvipa ji,

I was referring to the "thinking" behind that sentiment. Usually that thinking also tends to go with other types of body-based determinism. So I was equating the two in order to cause khujli. Jambudvipa ji thanks for taking the bait. Are you casteist? :shock:
devesh wrote:if we start liquidating "casteists", my estimate is that we have to get rid of at least 20% of the population. all the elites of the brahmin/ruling/land-owning/kshatriya/and also some other groups, and their close subordinates/allies.

do we really want to take this discussion down that path?!?!
Just because its 20% doesn't mean its alright. And I hope you don't really think I was suggesting liquidating populations. I was being sarcastic. But we certainly need to think about how to re-educate and change ways of thinking. Rather, I often see people spending their energy coming up with expert justifications of casteism, since it appears to be deeply ingrained in sections of society at this point in history.

Secondly, I think you know what I mean by "casteist" -- not someone whose identity includes family and clan, but rather someone who considers one to be superior to another in some pre-determined way, and who thinks of social equations based mainly on that.
devesh wrote:if at some point we think it is necessary to do some culling, it has to be very selective and the knife has to be sharp and acute.
That is true. That is for those whom power has driven into addictive sociopathy, and who act as funnels or instigators for many more potentially like them.

Interestingly, that there is a genuine sentiment in the Veda that calls Indra for help in liquidating those crackpots who wield power by virtue of being high-born, esotericists, TFTA, chosen ones, etc, and who instigate or mobilize large numbers of orcs when favourable:

RV 6.042.04:
To him, Adhvaryu! yea, to him give offerings of the juice expressed.
Will he not keep us safely from the spiteful curse of each presumptuous high-born foe?

RV 6.019.12:
Give up the people who are high and haughty to these men and to me, O Thunder-wielder!
Therefore upon the earth do we invoke thee, where heroes win, for sons and kine and waters.

This "high-born foe is apparently the "Dasyu", who often lead the "Dasas".
brihaspati
BRF Oldie

Post by brihaspati »

^^^The problem starts with development of personality-cults, whether in the form of deities or their spokespersons on earth. Elite sense of entitlement to power, but marginalization within the elite, leads to search for mobilization outside elite. Once the non-elite has been mobilized to destroy intra-elite competitors, the new-power goes back to older elite drives. This is when personality cult develops - and a new elite base forms, often accompanied by sequential purges to reduce the number of competitors for power, and a coterie reinforces the personality cult.

Net result - a society of "dasas" under an elite super-personality. A slave society in more ways than one.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

^^^B ji, its kind of eerie that we can see this Dasa-Dasyu dynamic play out even today! In present time the Islamist world especially is putting this on show like none other.
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

Jihadi terror strikes again in kerala;Hindu youth doused with Petrol and Set on Fire.

So, what will happen next in case you are from a different religion in love with a Muslim girl? Have no doubts, you will be bathed in petrol and set fire on!! A hapless boy of 21 years, Jithu Mohan was set alight after petrol was poured on him, all because he fell in love with Shabana, a Muslim girl hailing from Chunakkara. Grievously wounded, he has been admitted to the General Hospital, Ernakulam. The deed was done by the relatives of the girl, in an act of pure vengeance. And Jithu? A promising youth with a bright future in sports, being the Vice Captain of Kerala’s Junior football team which participated in the state championship held in Mizoram.

Jithu Mohan is a degree student of SD College. On coming to know about the relationship, the girl’s relatives opposed it and smuggled her to another relative’s house. Following this Jithu gave a habeas corpus in the High Court, following which the girl was produced before court. She was, however, allowed to leave the place with her relatives. Meanwhile Jithu’s friends said that the youth was forcibly taken to the house of Shabana’s sister who resides in Kodungallur by Shabana’s brother in law. Also in league with Shabana’s relative is a Police Officer of AR Camp, Wahab. The incident of setting Jithu afire took place in Wahab’s house.
A badly burnt Jithu was admitted to Medicare Hospital, Kodungalloor in the most ghastly condition, with 90% burns. His body was covered with burns and wraped by a plantain leaf, as he was taken to hospital. Later, by evening, 2 police officers, with the help of 2 hospital attendants took Jithu to the Ernakulam Medical Trust Hospital. From there, he has been shifted to Ernakulam General Hospital.
It was from the hospital at Kodungalloor that Jithu told his friend Sojan that Shabana’s relatives tried to kill him by setting him alight with petrol. Sojan revealed this to Janmabhumi. Ernakulam judicial magistrate has taken Jithu’s statement in connection with the same.

source:www.janmabhumidaily.com

http://www.facebook.com/haindava.keralam
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Everyone involved should get the death penalty.

Judging by the photo, it looks as though he received mostly 2nd degree burns to the face and 2nd/3rd degree burns to the hands. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy may help in his case if the damage is extensive.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^ Terrible.

Lofty sentiment apart, dunno, but seems to me the kinda terror mindset muslims have seems to be working for them. Does seem like they are en route to taking over the world.

Reminds me of chini expansionist strategy: "What's mine is mine, what's yours is negotiable". And its working, They are expanding in numbers, votes, influence, power. End of the day, high minded karma and dharma apart, nature is red in tooth and claw and yindoo dharma shall ultimately fail the darwinian fitness test.

Sounds unfair perhaps but teh world was never a fair place anyway.

We've been around 5000 yrs at least. Had a good run. The world has changed now and we've failed to keep pace. More problematically, our own tolerance and flexibility - so much an asset in a bygone era - are now our necky millstones. Time to roll over and die, perhaps, which is what we seem to be doing anyways (keyboard rhetoric apart).
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Hari Seldon,

I understand your pessimism. However, you must realize oil reserves in the ME are going to be depleted in 60 years at the current rate of consumption. After that all this petrodollar backed Wahabi nonsense will fly out the window. This is the final push by Islam and they will lose. Just hold the fort and let the Abrahamic faiths wage their expensive crusades against each other. There will ofcourse be blowback on the indian subcontinent when the muslim turns against the secularist master. We should rejoice b/c both will be badly maimed. We just have to play our cards right.
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

Hari , Things were even worse in 16th century. Even at that time a certain Mr S.S Bhosale from pune was enough to turn the tide against them.
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

RoyG wrote:Hari Seldon,

I understand your pessimism. However, you must realize oil reserves in the ME are going to be depleted in 60 years at the current rate of consumption. After that all this petrodollar backed Wahabi nonsense will fly out the window. This is the final push by Islam and they will lose. Just hold the fort and let the Abrahamic faiths wage their expensive crusades against each other. There will ofcourse be blowback on the indian subcontinent when the muslim turns against the secularist master. We should rejoice b/c both will be badly maimed. We just have to play our cards right.
They didn't need any oil money to do Jihad in the past and get Pakistan.

Oil money only exacerbates the basic tendencies.

Running out of petrodollars won't stop demographic changes or expansion.
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

arvin wrote:Hari , Things were even worse in 16th century. Even at that time a certain Mr S.S Bhosale from pune was enough to turn the tide against them.
16th century Hindus weren't brainwashed by secularism and liberalism, that's the basic difference.

Even then it was a military set back for them, the Jihad continued on. The proof is in the pudding, a true reversal would have entailed an increase in the percentage of Hindu population but whatever rough estimates we have available shows a decline even through the Maratha rule, mainly because of forced conversions and massacres of civilians for which Marathas had no answer (demographic warfare would begin soon after from the establishment of British tyranny onward). Abdali massacred lakhs around Mathura and took thousands of Hindu women.

Just look at that abomination known as Gyanvapi mosque, the rebuilt temple is besides the mosque not on top of it as it should be (and as Shivaji and Baji Rao wanted). The rebuilding took place when Muslims were relatively powerless but even then the abomination was allowed to stand.

Why go as far as UP, look in the Maharatta backyard itself if they ever did anything like this in the lands they controlled? In MP and Gujarat and North Karnataka, which were in complete grips of Maharatta-s, they did not try to demolish such usurper mosques and maqbarahs to reconstruct temples. Even in Dhar, the power center of Pawars, what stopped them from reclaiming the Bhojashala Saraswati temple from the ugly mosque for instance?

The only one's who answered Islam in a fitting manner were the Spanish Xtians who expelled all the Muslims and re-Christianized their country.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Surasena wrote:
The only one's who answered Islam in a fitting manner were the Spanish Xtians who expelled all the Muslims and re-Christianized their country.
And that befitting reply continues to cause a great itch in the in the nether regions of certain camel "riders" 8)
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Hari Seldon wrote:^^ Terrible.

Lofty sentiment apart, dunno, but seems to me the kinda terror mindset muslims have seems to be working for them.
Subbu Swamy wrote:Muslims of India are being programmed by a slow reactive process to become radical and thus slide into suicide against Hindus
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

My point is, in no state they are close to impose their favourite rule of law. They might swing electoral poll balances in some states in India (Only place on Earth they are allowed to), but if they cross the red line anywhere in India the state does come heavily down on them.
For e.g in Kashmir, Hindu Pandits were driven out in 1990 and no prizes for guessing which variety of hindus replaced them in the valley to maintain peace 8). Hindus with guns,dragunov,grenade launchers and APCs. Heck even their wular lake is infested with MARCOS. So much so that ghazis who were weilding AK-47 in 1990, their next gen are now reduced to pelting stones in 2012.
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

arvin wrote:My point is, in no state they are close to impose their favourite rule of law. They might swing electoral poll balances in some states in India (Only place on Earth they are allowed to), but if they cross the red line anywhere in India the state does come heavily down on them.
For e.g in Kashmir, Hindu Pandits were driven out in 1990 and no prizes for guessing which variety of hindus replaced them in the valley to maintain peace 8). Hindus with guns,dragunov,grenade launchers and APCs. Heck even their wular lake is infested with MARCOS. So much so that ghazis who were weilding AK-47 in 1990, their next gen are now reduced to pelting stones in 2012.
And you count this as some achievement?

Why haven't Hindu Kashmiris been resettled then for all this bravado?

Do you think in any other alleged "superpower" you get an entire community of lakhs living as refugees within their own country for decades?

Why not ask Hindu Kashmiris what the gov't has done for resettling them and how it protected their properties?

You are out of touch, they have already imposed their rule of law in countless mini Khilafat's across India where even the cops are afraid to go. In the border areas of WB abductions and rapes of Hindu women, cattle smuggling, harassment of Hindus are commonplace. They are not reported by the secular media but talk to those who are working on the ground and see what they have to say about the situation for Hindus in these areas, start with Tapan Ghosh who is doing far more than the useless gov't has ever done. Even a foreigner like Richard Benkin has a far better idea of what's happening on the Eastern & NE border than most Indians.
The plight of the Bangladeshi Hindus originally drew me to West Bengal, and their deteriorating situation keeps me coming back to areas where I can meet with the victims in their semi-licit and semi-safe havens. Unfortunately, throughout much of India’s fourth most populous state, even Hindus native to the country cannot expect basic legal protections from police and other authorities. While some have offered various explanations for this injustice, we shall let them argue over that and not let political wrangling divert us from the heart of the matter: real people whose victimization and lack of protection trump any political justifications, theoretical arguments, and disingenuous defenses raised in an attempt to deny the reality.

Last September, there was an anti-Hindu riot not far from the West Bengal capital of Kolkata. Marauding Muslims destroyed Hindu shops and homes in Deganga and contrary to initial reports, molested several women. Their immediate aim was to force a longstanding Hindu temple off land they determined to seize for their mosque; but as West Bengal political leader Tathagata Roy noted, their real objective was “to cleanse the area of Hindus [and] totally Islamize the area.” I visited Deganga five months after the violence and observed that the rioters were achieving that goal. The remaining Hindu residents told us that many of their co-religionists had already fled, and most of them were contemplating the same course of action. Unchecked violence from Muslims was bad enough, local and state authorities’ refusal to stop it left them alienated and defenseless. At the riots’ outbreak, government forces deployed along the main road, but when the criminals reacted by attacking errant homes and villages in the interior, the troops did not follow. That allowed the Muslim rioters to savage Hindu communities with impunity. By the time of my fact-finding mission, Hindus had rebuilt most the demolished brick structures but not the sense of security they once had. They fear going to market or school, and women in particular are subjected to incessant harassment. Numerous requests to the authorities for protection have gone unanswered.

Not far from Deganga lies the less accessible village of Norit, close enough to the Kolkata for local and State authorities to protect its Hindu residents—if they want to do so. Certainly, if I could get there, they can; and I did, making my way to Norit in the late afternoon on February 17, 2011 accompanied by Tapan Ghosh and Animitra Chakraborty of Hindu Samhati, a Hindu advocacy group, and by my fellow Forcefield board members, Miriam Guttman-Jones and Amitabh Tripathi. For what seemed like hours, we heard testimony after testimony of anti-Hindu attacks and the government’s passive complicity. “It seems as if everyone has a story to tell,” I remarked. These anti-Hindu attacks have become more frequent over the last two years along with a “tremendous rise in Islamic fundamentalism” and aggressive block voting by Muslims.

Up until two years ago, villagers told us, Hindu children had been able to play soccer, cricket, and other games unmolested in a field on the village outskirts. Now, however, when they attempt to play, neighboring Muslim men converge on them and attack. This normally happens when most adult Hindu men are away working and the mothers are left to defend their children. Making no distinction for age or gender, however, the men beat, bite, and attack them with bamboo sticks or lathis. Many women who described this also showed us the consequent wounds and permanent disabilities, many of which were treated in area hospitals. Police intervened in one case but charged both communities with violence and told them to “live in peace”; drawing a false moral equivalency between attackers and defenders. Nice sentiment, but difficult to realize when one party gets to attack the others’ children with impunity.

Two elderly women in the village described being beaten while only observing the fray from well outside it. One showed us how the attackers broke her spine, kicking her repeatedly while she was on the ground. The other testified to being thrown into a pond and then beaten some more. Another woman claimed to have been dragged by her hair and beaten severely about the head. She spent over a week in the hospital and still suffers constant pain. The testimony went on for some time painting a very clear picture of a village where the residents live in fear of attack and official inaction. Several spoke about home invasions and attempted abduction of women and children. The most poignant testimony came from the mother and uncle of 21-year-old Matamata Dutta, who was abducted more than five weeks prior to our visit. It would be difficult for anyone with even a modicum of empathy to remain unmoved as her mother described the girl’s abduction. The real story, however, is how others apparently can.

Matamat’s family filed a formal complaint with the police who have refused to start a case or help the mother recover her daughter. They turned to Hindu Samhati. Tapan Ghosh personally delivered a formal report of the incident to the district administration in Howrah and also reported it to the West Bengal Human Rights Commission. Neither one responded. In fact, the family reports being threatened with serious consequences whenever in desperation they go to the local police station to plead their case. Local Muslims are now threatening to abduct “more Hindu girls,” knowing they can do so with impunity. Unfortunately, Matamata’s case is not a unique one. The abduction of Hindu girls and women of childbearing age has been common in Bangladesh for decades. That we are seeing them in West Bengal now substantiates claims that jihad has crossed the border into India. These abductions deliberately reduce the Hindu gene pool and contribute to a demographic cleansing of non-Muslim populations. At the very least, we should wonder why the authorities refuse even to investigate thus very serious matter seriously and demand that they do so, even though the miscreants now have a six week head start.

http://knowing-islamic-doctrines.blogsp ... enkin.html
This is the situation in this alleged superpower.

All those preaching how the Indian gov't and army will defend Hindus should tell that to these Hindus. I would love to see these people also show us the way by moving to live in these areas instead of living in the safety of kaffir majority areas or in the safety of Chacha Sam.
brihaspati
BRF Oldie

Post by brihaspati »

No help in concrete terms should be expected form the rashtra. Yes Kashmir Valley is being defended by the army - but not to resettle or reclaim the lands lost by Hindus, more as stalling Paki advance which if it can get hold of KV territorially will be in a much superior position to threaten Delhi and upper UP - the centre of the Indian world after all, and the only place worth saving anyway.

There is further the immense satisfaction fo getting potential benefits ofcirculation of petro-dollars - and hence nothing can be done that jeopardizes the islaimization process of the Indian rashtra, because it may displease the gulf masters. No matter how much shouting is done about "effective steps" bing taken to tackle jihad funding in India from teh gulf etc., nothing, absolutely nothing is being done on the ground to crack down and roll back the islamization infrastructure of madrassahs and mullah generating nurseries.

Surasena ji is right - in that the greatest jihadi expansion fo islamics took place in the age before petrol became a primary economic quantity. Also roll back of genocidal ideologies like this one, is not automatic. No Hegelian hidden hand of history nonsese should be subscribed to, to explain away the criminal sadism of those non-Muslims who are protecting the islamization drive.

Its the Saudi house of feudalism plus theological establishment which will need to be destroyed as part of a much larger systematic program of elimination and liquidation of all the centres and structures that create the mullahcracy. Its a very long process. And the greatest obstacle on the way are not the mullahs - but their non-Muslim sympathizers.
member_23629
BRFite

Post by member_23629 »

If Bengali Hindus keep electing anti-Hindu leaders like communists and a joker like Mamta Banerjee to represent their interests and keep rejecting BJP or other Hindu forces, then what more does one expect? Sometimes I feel let them stew in their own juice. People who cannot even see which side their bread is buttered should be enlightened about Darwin's survival of the fittest theory. I talk to Bengalis in my office and all I see is a supreme casualness and frivilousness about what is happening in Bengal. They are least bothered. They cannot comprehend that their goose is slowly getting cooked. Hard to believe this is the land that gave us Vivekananda and Aurobindo Ghosh. The communists have totally screwed their minds and they have lost their instinct of self-preservation.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

^^ Its the result of "Individualism".
Natural bonds of kinship are no longer operating with the same force..

The opiate of communist ideology has to run its course before people realize for themselves what they have become
brihaspati
BRF Oldie

Post by brihaspati »

^^^No the Nehru line as crafted indirectly by the Brits had two very successful intended outcomes : both in Punjab [to an extent even in UP] and Bengal the Brits recognized implacable foes, who would continue to adapt modern ideological templates to fight the Brits.

The Brits carefully went on eliminating centres of such ideological resistance, and selectively promoting those with the intellectual deficiency and self-hatred to abandon Indic roots. The Bengalis and the Sikhs were the most consistent targets of the British policy of careful and selective eleimination, and both were ultimately subjected to Partition violence in a way that left the societies permanently traumatized.

Trauma has very strange effects - mostly it generates amnesia, and even in the 20th century radical Judaic movements this phenomenon can be observed.

The Brit-Nehru line ensured that both Bengalis and Sikhs permanently felt alienated from the Delhite powers, would retreat into regionalism out of this memory, and often verge on separatism. In turn that reaction would ensure that UP coteries would permanently try to subvert both ends - and that in time of trouble one or both parties would run to Brit or Brit chamchas for a resolution.

I would suggest - chuck both elites - both in the regional as well as the centre, and start afresh. There should be a period of internal struggle where the old is removed from power systmatically, the clans, the families, the biz interests, and their handle in the rashtryia apparatus - both in the centre and the "periphery".
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

varunkumar wrote:If Bengali Hindus keep electing anti-Hindu leaders like communists and a joker like Mamta Banerjee to represent their interests and keep rejecting BJP or other Hindu forces, then what more does one expect? Sometimes I feel let them stew in their own juice. People who cannot even see which side their bread is buttered should be enlightened about Darwin's survival of the fittest theory. I talk to Bengalis in my office and all I see is a supreme casualness and frivilousness about what is happening in Bengal. They are least bothered. They cannot comprehend that their goose is slowly getting cooked. Hard to believe this is the land that gave us Vivekananda and Aurobindo Ghosh. The communists have totally screwed their minds and they have lost their instinct of self-preservation.

I am reporting your post. we don't need your BS regionalism constantly showing up with "let them stew in their juices". we are talking about entire India. about Bharat. why is the border situation the responsibility of just Bengalis? why not entire country? stop your BS.
member_23629
BRFite

Post by member_23629 »

I am reporting your post. we don't need your BS regionalism constantly showing up with "let them stew in their juices". we are talking about entire India. about Bharat. why is the border situation the responsibility of just Bengalis? why not entire country? stop your BS.
To solve a problem, first you have to admit there is a problem. Also, people have to take charge of their own destiny. Any idea why illegal migration happens in West Bengal but not in Punjab?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Not sure if posted before. :-?

500 inmates in Assam camps flee to Bangladesh fearing verification

Wed Sep 12 2012, 22:10 hrs
Bodo community

At least 500 inmates staying in different relief camps in Dhubri district in Assam have gone missing and are suspected to have crossed over to Bangladesh after authorities started verifying antecedents of the victims of recent clashes between Bodos and immigrant Muslims.

Quoting inputs from intelligence agencies, official sources said at least 500 people living in relief camps fled from Assam after the authorities started checking their

identity documents and land records before allowing them to be rehabilitated.

"We have reports that these people have crossed over to Bangladesh fearing detection as they did not have any document to proof their identity of being Indian," a source said.

Initially, there were reports that several thousands of people living in relief camps went missing but after verification it was found that around 500 inmates went missing from relief camps.

Nearly two lakh people affected in recent violence in Bodo-dominated areas are living in around 215 relief camps in Assam.

Meanwhile, in order to deal with the growing demand for detection of illegal immigrants, Assam government has asked the Union Home Ministry to allow setting up of 64 additional tribunals for detection of foreigners.

In a communication to Union Home Secretary R K Singh, the state government reasoned that additional tribunals would help settle more than three lakh cases pending before the 36 tribunals currently Assam has.

"We will send a proposal to the Finance Ministry for approval", a Home Ministry official said.

The Centre reimburses the expenses incurred on functioning 36 tribunals. Around Rs 22 lakh is estimated to be the expense for each tribunal. The tribunals function under Foreigners Act 1946.

According to official records, the 36 foreigners tribunals have detected a total of 3,83,790 illegal foreign nationals in Assam from 1986 till July 2012.

But, except a few hundreds, all went missing and their whereabouts were yet to be found.
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

Surasena wrote:
Why haven't Hindu Kashmiris been resettled then for all this bravado?

Do you think in any other alleged "superpower" you get an entire community of lakhs living as refugees within their own country for decades?

Why not ask Hindu Kashmiris what the gov't has done for resettling them and how it protected their properties?

Rehabilitation is a issue that involves the state govenment thats dragging its feet probably keeping the electoral implications in mind.

http://kashmirmonitor.org/09262012-ND-c ... 34181.aspx

Tourism is on an upswing going by the frequency of flights of pvt airlines and bus/ car bookings.
You are out of touch, they have already imposed their rule of law in countless mini Khilafat's across India where even the cops are afraid to go. In the border areas of WB abductions and rapes of Hindu women, cattle smuggling, harassment of Hindus are commonplace

Cops are afraid to go?. Long before seal team 6 with automatic weapons picked osama bin laden in middle of night, danda weilding karnataka cops picked up abdul madni from his ghetto in kerala in broad day light. People even have been picked up from oman and suddenly been arrested on the bus stands in karnataka. The azad maidan arsonist was arrested in bihar. I could go on.....

I agree WB/assam border is a danger zone . But here again the Indian constitution gives you three choices to vote. 1.) Corporator 2.)MLA 3.)M.P . If all three fails then theres AFSPA.
brihaspati
BRF Oldie

Post by brihaspati »

varunkumar wrote:
To solve a problem, first you have to admit there is a problem. Also, people have to take charge of their own destiny. Any idea why illegal migration happens in West Bengal but not in Punjab?
Jinnah's ghost - that ghost which came close to obtaining top dog position in India with the father's approval too, looms closer on the Punjab border, as seen from near Lal quila. Bengal is a distant door below the horizon.
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

arvin wrote:
Rehabilitation is a issue that involves the state govenment thats dragging its feet probably keeping the electoral implications in mind.

http://kashmirmonitor.org/09262012-ND-c ... 34181.aspx

Tourism is on an upswing going by the frequency of flights of pvt airlines and bus/ car bookings.
You are out of touch, they have already imposed their rule of law in countless mini Khilafat's across India where even the cops are afraid to go. In the border areas of WB abductions and rapes of Hindu women, cattle smuggling, harassment of Hindus are commonplace

Cops are afraid to go?. Long before seal team 6 with automatic weapons picked osama bin laden in middle of night, danda weilding karnataka cops picked up abdul madni from his ghetto in kerala in broad day light. People even have been picked up from oman and suddenly been arrested on the bus stands in karnataka. The azad maidan arsonist was arrested in bihar. I could go on.....

I agree WB/assam border is a danger zone . But here again the Indian constitution gives you three choices to vote. 1.) Corporator 2.)MLA 3.)M.P . If all three fails then theres AFSPA.
So how long do you expect Hindu Kashmiris to live as refugees.

nearly 25 years not enough?

At least give us a timeline when the gov't will resettle its citizens?

Will the next 50 years be enough?

Great that tourism is increasing but no consolation to those living in refugee camps.

Why do you SELECTIVELY focus on when high profile arrests happened?

What about the 1000's of cases where nothing is done by the cops or should we ignore that?

Can you guarantee a Ganesh Chaturthi without Muslims stoning Hindus for example?

What use is the constitution when Abdullah has 8-9 kids and they decide to halal your 1 kid?

How does voting for an MP or MLA or Corporator prevent this demographic takeover?

How has AFSPA helped Hindu Kashmiri resettlement?
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

direct immigration is kept low in Punjab for a number of reasons. as brihaspati ji already indicated, proximity to Delhi is one thing. the other thing could be that: Nehru and and his successors in Delhi have chosen to keep Army non-officer recruitment very heavily confined to one region (this was probably a choice to keep the "martialization" minimized to one region; which happened under Brit hands anyway; INC paranoia probably found it useful to keep the rest of country away from heavy participation in the Army), and consequently, they did rely heavily on this region to act as bulwark for the Army. so they couldn't do anything to jeopardize this recruitment. heavy immigration is a direct threat to the very composition of the society, and perhaps they realized that such direct challenge would "revert the people to their old ways" in that region, which they tried so hard to cull anyway from the beginning.
Chandrasekhar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Chandrasekhar »

Attacks on BSF men rise on border

KOLKATA:TNN | Oct 1, 2012, 05.31AM IST The use of non-lethal weapons, like pump-action guns and stun grenades, by Border Security Force (BSF) personnel along the Indo-Bangla border may have resulted in fewer deaths of Bangla infiltrators, but the attacks by criminals from across the international border on India's border guarding force have gone up. Senior BSF officials brought this matter up with their counterparts in the Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) during the recently concluded five-day DG level Border Co-ordination Conference between the two forces in Dhaka.

"Criminals in Bangladesh have come to know that BSF personnel are carrying non-lethal weapons. They are attacking BSF personnel with lethal weapons. We have brought this matter to the notice of the BGB and they have assured increased surveillance along the border. Till date, 2008 coordinated patrols of the BSF and BGB have been conducted along the international border. Numbers have been exchanged at all levels and officers are in direct communication to diffuse any tension along the border," B D Sharma, additional director general, East, BSF, said in Kolkata on Sunday.

According to him, there has been a decline in the number of deaths along the international border since 2009. This has happened due to the issuance of non-lethal weapons and sensitization of troops. The number of deaths in 2009 was 93. In 2010, the figure dropped to 55. In 2011, 17 people were killed along the border and in 2012 so far, the casualty figure is 16. These figures were presented to BGB officials in Dhaka when they brought up the issue of deaths of Bangladeshi nationals along the border. The policy of the Indian government is clear on this subject. During his last visit to Kolkata, P Chidambaram, who was then minister of home affairs, said the BSF jawans have been instructed not to open fire on anyone who has 'succeeded in crossing over' the international border.
:evil:

There is some consternation regarding this policy among BSF officers and jawans, but the orders are being followed for the sake of better ties with Bangladesh. Unfortunately, Bangladesh doesn't seem to appreciate the efforts made by India. At the same time, Bangladesh continues to raise the issue of narcotics smuggling from India. Sources in the BSF say that this smuggling can't be effectively controlled without use of force. The moment force is used, Bangladesh starts raising the issue of deaths along the border.

According to Sharma, the issue of terror outfits seeking shelter in Bangladesh was also brought up during the talks. Like in the past, Bangladesh assured that action is being taken against anti-India groups on its soil. Whether such action has yielded results is not clear though. The additional DG also said that plans to set up a joint task force on Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN) were discussed. Bangladesh, like India, is also hit by the circulation of fake currency. A few years ago, fake currency was detected in the BGB's own headquarters in Dhaka.

"The movement of FICN from Malda to other parts of the country is a major problem. We have written to the district magistrate of Malda to incorporate several villages that have come up between the international border and the fencing on the Indian side. These zero-line villages were set up by villagers who were keen to land across the fence. Today, they have become the conduits for FICN from Bangladesh. Sometimes, bundles of currency notes are simply thrown across the fence. They have also deviced ingenious methods to send in FICN. We have recovered FICN from irrigation pipes even," he said.

On the issue of suicides in the force, Sharma said that it has now been made mandatory for all personnel to go on leave thrice a year. The personnel will be granted 30 days leave twice. On the third occasion, he can proceed on leave for 15 days. The personnel are questioned about the situation at home when they return, to find out if they are suffering from any depression. Vigil is also being kept on the barracks to identify those with a suicidal streak. Once this is done, welfare funds are utilized to bring in family members to spend some time with the disturbed jawan.
Chandrasekhar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Chandrasekhar »

Pledge campaign against illegal Bangladeshi immigrants on October
DIMAPUR: The Naga Council Dimapur's (NCD) Public Action Committee on Illegal Immigrants (PACIM) has decided to launch its pledge campaign on October 2 to create awareness against illegal Bangladeshi immigrants.

The organisation said every Naga will be requested to take the pledge on not extending any kind of support to illegal Bangladeshis in the state. They will also be asked to pledge against keeping illegal Bangladeshis as tenants in their residences, plots and commercial buildings, it said.

It said that illegal Bangladeshi business establishments will be boycotted and warned that any business establishment employing illegal Bangladeshis will also be boycotted.

However, keeping in view the immediate economic condition of the state, PACIM said the labour force, including agriculture labourers, will be kept outside the purview of boycott for the time being. The PAC said "pledge registers" will be kept at the NCD office and at prominent places like shops and popular hangouts for people to sign.
Anand K
BRFite

Post by Anand K »

Chandrasekhar wrote:During his last visit to Kolkata, P Chidambaram, who was then minister of home affairs, said the BSF jawans have been instructed not to open fire on anyone who has 'succeeded in crossing over' the international border.
Shades of the "Wet Foot, Dry Foot" policy? :?:
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

devesh wrote:
varunkumar wrote:If Bengali Hindus keep electing anti-Hindu leaders like communists and a joker like Mamta Banerjee to represent their interests and keep rejecting BJP or other Hindu forces, then what more does one expect? Sometimes I feel let them stew in their own juice. People who cannot even see which side their bread is buttered should be enlightened about Darwin's survival of the fittest theory. I talk to Bengalis in my office and all I see is a supreme casualness and frivilousness about what is happening in Bengal. They are least bothered. They cannot comprehend that their goose is slowly getting cooked. Hard to believe this is the land that gave us Vivekananda and Aurobindo Ghosh. The communists have totally screwed their minds and they have lost their instinct of self-preservation.

Although Varun uses some hard hitting language, he is not off the mark. My interactions with Bengalis, not even intellectuals but middle class people, students & people in their 30s/40s brings me to the same conclusions. They don't want to accept the very existence of these issues and will instead abuse RSS/BJP in a way that will make a p-sec proud.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

Chandragupta wrote:
Although Varun uses some hard hitting language, he is not off the mark. My interactions with Bengalis, not even intellectuals but middle class people, students & people in their 30s/40s brings me to the same conclusions. They don't want to accept the very existence of these issues and will instead abuse RSS/BJP in a way that will make a p-sec proud.

I think there is generalization here. A section of Bengalies think like that due to several decades of brain-washing particularly since the 1950s. They shout down or bully other Bengalies who have a different opinion. I think Mamata has just taken the first step in de-brainwashing particularly the education system. If she remains in power for 20 years you are going to see more long term effects. Her only serious problem so far is that she doesn't want to acquire land which may have serious consequences for industrialization and the economy and development in general. The rest is more posturing than anything else and most people will ignore her whimsical behavior if she delivers on the economy and development.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Supratik wrote:
Chandragupta wrote:

I think there is generalization here. A section of Bengalies think like that due to several decades of brain-washing particularly since the 1950s. They shout down or bully other Bengalies who have a different opinion. I think Mamata has just taken the first step in de-brainwashing particularly the education system. If she remains in power for 20 years you are going to see more long term effects. Her only serious problem so far is that she doesn't want to acquire land which may have serious consequences for industrialization and the economy and development in general. The rest is more posturing than anything else and most people will ignore her whimsical behavior if she delivers on the economy and development.
Would she risk a confrontation with Islamist? I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong but if anything, she doesn't seem to be any different from the leftists in her pandering to Islamists.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

@chandragupta

Right now the focus should be on de-brainwashing and getting the economy and development on track. If she is able to do all this I don't think the population would want to go back to 34 years of left rule and hopefully the Communist parties will whither away. Then we can focus on other things.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

chandragupta ji,

doesn't matter. nothing good can come of this, other than feeling good about yourself and your own regional origins for a few minutes. I have seen this mentality far too often. at best, it is a cover for escapism. at its worst, this tendency is an indication of "inner pleasure" that a certain group has "gone astray" and "cannot be saved", hence "obstruction removed".
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Boss I'm not rejoicing at the loss of my fellow Indics in Bengal. I'm frustrated that they allowed this rot to come in & grow to this level and some of them to this day, refuse to smell the shit. That's it. Indics losing in any part of the sub continent is just that - a loss to indics & a victory to adharmics. Not acceptable at any cost.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

^^^
good. but I didn't specifically say that to you. few days ago there was another such discussion in which some posters lost no time making caustic statements about "bengali bhadralok" and other such inanities. at first I actually forced not to respond but when eventually I pointed out that it's a double edged sword and that elites from so and so region should probably not throw dirt on another, b/c they have enough crap that they've given rise to in their own regions. amazingly, I didn't find any more mentions of "bengali bhadralok" after that. "stew in their juices", etc is good and well as long as it's some other region. when chicken comes home to roost, we feel pain and shame.