- Government of India
- Political Parties
- Think Tank Scholars
- Business & Industrialists
- Prominent personalities from Culture, Sports, Economics, Education
and have or still do advocate the interests of foreign countries over and above India's own national interests.
Whereas the issues may be discussed at length in other threads, e.g. "Indian Interests", this thread focuses on the various personalities themselves.
Some requests on dos and donts:
- The purpose is not to go on a political vendetta against some individual which goes over and above their advocacy of foreign interests over Indian interests.
- The working assumption is that the individual or some faction to which he/she belongs has been compromised by foreign interests, and not the whole party, organization, company of which he/she may be a member, unless of course the whole organization leaves little doubt about its intentions.
- Let's desist from disfiguring the names of the individuals, as that distracts from the message and the dignity of the messenger.
The benefits of such a thread would be:
- Indian citizens can on the basis of knowledge here choose to not vote for, boycott the work and products of the individual or group.
- Competitors and Rivals can use the knowledge here to mount an effective critique or attack on the individual or group.
- A better structured knowledge base and analysis of individuals here, can tempt their rivals and competitors, who may likewise be in positions of influence in India, to visit BRF, thus becoming more informed of issues of national importance.
It is as such not unsavory to favor a certain foreign country, it is however a different thing altogether if this goes beyond a certain admiration for the other country and turns into advocating the interests of these foreign countries and putting them over and above the national interests of India. So we should keep the activities, behavior and statements of all Indians who favor interests of USA, China, Pakistan, Russia, UK, Israel or any other foreign interest.
All is welcome here - official statements, press releases, interviews, news reports on the individuals, analysis, rumors, speculation
I thank all for their contributions to the thread and effort.
Should the moderators feel, this thread should not be there, please delete it.