The Ram Janmbhoomi Verdict: News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Re: The Ram Janmbhoomi Verdict: News and Discussion

Post by KL Dubey »

SriKumar wrote:
Yo yo yo mah homie...where you been? :D
Sup, snoop. Jus' been buzy...Massa been throwin' me nuthin but work-work-work!!!
Lawd Ram has his home back now.
His crib, to be precise.
Praise the Lawd. (I was wondering how come you had not come by to the party.)
True, dat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBt0zQ1eZf8
A comment (at large) about Mathura and Kashi-
True, dat. We takin' ova!
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Post verdict
Muslims are quiet
Leftists are exploding
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

I have one question regarding Gyanvapi Mosque. Why did Ahalya bai Holkar not tear down the mosque when she built the current Vishwanatha temple?
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Thread locked for archiving
Please continue discussion here