Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv

Post by Chinmayanand »

who ij the qafir apove ? first , i thought he waj the mahdi in plack half-coat , then i thought bhat happened to the other half , did the joos steal it ? i say , jeehaaaaaard
brat
BRFite

Post by brat »

AoA JeeeHAADH
IB$TL
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

joygoswami wrote:Pravo All MooJahils !! We have again reached the mythical number 72. We must ask ourselves if we habe achieved our objective. Ij Bakistan more Islamic today ?? The Answer is debatable.
Be habe kelearly naat achibed ober objectibes. Therphore I brobose that be try an eben more mythical number oph 786 phor this dhaaga.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

btw - ipj ju shoot a hoori in real duniya, what happens when ju go to jannat?
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

IB4TL
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Dhaaga got its 72!! AoA!!

BENIS Has sacrificed a lot of dhaagas in its war against kuffars. Rest of peearef should realize this.

Peace between BENIS and TSP dhaaga is needed for peace and development in the strat forum.

TSP dhaaga being the bigger birather should show large heartedness. Also they are stealing our posters and readers and have 1000 admins who are creating conspiracy.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Yours truly just like imran khan.

I plan to march up to Washington and conduct a sit in protest to highlight US atrocities with drones.

Since authorities didn't allow it I sat in my house Pakistan instead.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Please start new thread!