Re: US strike options on TSP

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Re: Understanding the US-2

Post by RajeshA »

Published on Jun 13, 2016
By Anonymous
"I'm A Gay Activist: After Orlando, I Have Switched My Vote To Trump": Zero Hedge
This is the saddest day of my life. I can't even wrap my mind around the horror of what happened last night in Orlando, where 50 joyful dancing queers were murdered by a religious extremist. I'm sad -- devastated, in my soul -- about that; but I'm also sad that the events of Orlando have shattered my political beliefs, as I can no longer swear allegiance to a peace-love-and-unicorns progressive philosophy that only helps to get my fellow queers killed.

Yes, there is a war between religious fundamentalism and the spirit of love and tolerance. But we progressives here in America still labor under the delusion that the religion we need to combat is Christianity. But that's a strawman opponent, and has been so for decades. Since the 1990s, Christian extremists have essentially lost all their power, and are now toothless nonplayers in the "culture wars." Meanwhile, Muslim extremists, with guns, murder us, and on the left our only response is to bleat about "Islamophobia" and jump through hoops trying to explain away the self-evident religious motivation for the killings.

Oh sure, all year I've been playing the "Bernie or Hillary?" game with all the other default-Democrats in my social and professional circles. But this is no longer some kind of game. Our lives are on the line. Although I voted for Hillary in the primary, I now cringe inwardly with shame and embarrassment at having done so, and in November I will vote for Trump.

Why? Yes, I know that Trump is an a**hole, Trump is a clown, Trump is a motormouth buffoon. You don't have to convince me of that. But he's also the only person saying anything about putting the brakes on Islamic extremism, and in light of what happened last night in Orlando, suddenly that is the only issue that really matters when it comes to the health, well-being and safety of the queer community.

As an aside, Trump has never said anything homophobic, and has always gotten along well with the gay community in New York, so there's that in his favor as well.

I also now realize, with brutal clarity, that in the progressive hierarchy of identity groups, Muslims are above gays. Every pundit and politician -- and that includes President Obama and Hillary Clinton and half the talking heads on TV -- who today have said "We don't know what the shooter's motivation could possibly be!" have revealed to me their true priorities: appeasing Muslims is more important than defending the lives of gay people. Every progressive who runs interference for Islamic murderers is complicit in those murders, and I can no longer be a part of that team.

I'm just sick of it. Sick of the hypocrisy. Sick of the pandering. Sick of the deception.

And you know what makes me angrier still? The fact that I have to hide my identity and remain anonymous in writing this essay. If I outed myself as a Trump supporter, I would be harassed and doxxed and shunned by everyone I know and by the Twitter lynch mobs which up until yesterday I myself led.

I am ashamed. I am angry. And I am sad. I don't want to vote for Trump, but I must. And if you care about the safety of the gay community in America, so must you.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

So how is it all fault of DT now?

You can not expect to live in a white nation and expect to be treated equally or even respected as a human. You will be tolerated. That is all. Never respected. The

US is an Anglo-Saxon nation and do not care even to know little about other people or nations. So ordinary US citizens do know even know what the word desi mean and do not know difference between Native American Indians and Desi Indians.

In the meanwhile, some of the Desi leaders like Telugu ones seems to be busy fighting caste and regional wars in the US also.

We are all aware that they regularly mistake Sikhs as Muslims and attack them. Sikhs do not highlight the fact that they are not muslims. Worst things are some of them even join pakis in supporting Khalistan activities.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Yagnasri wrote:So how is it all fault of DT now?

You can not expect to live in a white nation and expect to be treated equally or even respected as a human. You will be tolerated. That is all. Never respected. The

US is an Anglo-Saxon nation and do not care even to know little about other people or nations. So ordinary US citizens do know even know what the word desi mean and do not know difference between Native American Indians and Desi Indians.

In the meanwhile, some of the Desi leaders like Telugu ones seems to be busy fighting caste and regional wars in the US also.

We are all aware that they regularly mistake Sikhs as Muslims and attack them. Sikhs do not highlight the fact that they are not muslims. Worst things are some of them even join pakis in supporting Khalistan activities.
It is reality disconnect. Some Desis are enamored of enlightened white morality and feel part of it and then get a shock when they see this.

In private, Desis need to act more tribal, more muscular and more informative about who we are.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Hillary’s State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer’s Mosque
Further proof Hillary fueled rise of ISIS
Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. shut down an investigation into the mosque Orlando killer Omar Mir Siddique Mateen attended because it “unfairly singled out Muslims.”
The Fort Pierce Islamic Center, where Mateen worshipped several times a week, was under investigation by both the FBI and DHS as early as 2011 for ties to a worldwide Islamic movement known as Tablighi Jamaal which was linked to several terrorist organizations.
But the investigation was shut down under pressure from the Clinton-ran State Dept. and DHS’s Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Office out of fear of offending Muslims, according to recently retired DHS agent Philip Haney.
In other words, the FBI had limited options at stopping Mateen because it was ordered to back off its investigation into his mosque.
Both Clinton and the Obama administration have a history of enabling Islamic terrorism.
And behind them is Huma Abedin,( Senior Advisor and Gate Keeper to Hillary) and conduit to Saudi Govt !
In 2012, Clinton’s State Dept. was backing al-Qaeda in Iraq, which morphed into ISIS, and other Islamic extremist groups as a proxy army to topple Syrian President Bashir al-Assad.
“The Salafist [sic], the Muslim Brotherhood and AQI [al-Qaeda in Iraq] are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria,” a leaked memo between her State Dept. and the Pentagon stated. “The West, Gulf countries, and Turkey support [this] opposition, while Russia, China and Iran ‘support the [Assad] regime.’”
In 2012, Clinton’s State Dept. was backing al-Qaeda in Iraq, which morphed into ISIS, and other Islamic extremist groups as a proxy army to topple Syrian President Bashir al-Assad.
“The Salafist [sic], the Muslim Brotherhood and AQI [al-Qaeda in Iraq] are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria,” a leaked memo between her State Dept. and the Pentagon stated. “The West, Gulf countries, and Turkey support [this] opposition, while Russia, China and Iran ‘support the [Assad] regime.’”
Additionally, on Oct. 1 President Obama authorized a shipment of guns to ISIS-linked militants in Syria – the exact same day he demanded more gun control in response to Umpqua Community College shooting in Ore.
“The approval came at a National Security Council meeting on Thursday,” CNN reported at the time. “…The President also emphasized to his team that the U.S. would continue to support the Syrian opposition as Russia enters the war-torn country.”
But as his administration admitted in the 2012 leaked memo, the “Syrian opposition” is predominantly jihadist militants – just like the Orlando killer.
There were other press reports that suggested that Hilary's presidential bid is heavily funded by the Saudis via the Clinton Foundation !
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

binge watching last week tonite by oliver john.

explains most stuff with lots of details and great humor. easily the best since stewart retired from regular tv and colbert gave up his other persona.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Feminism, LGBt, Women's Lib, Colored people rights are all revolts against Christianity.
When we see Islam or West Europe we see in isolation.

Reality is geographic continuity of Europe and West Asia till Persia.
Religious continuity is Ancient Egypt, Abraham, Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
time continuity is 325 AD to 1300 AD. Earlier precursors were Ancient Egypt 18th dynasty.
But it was flash in the pan.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

A_Gupta wrote:Yesterday, June 13, in a New Jersey suburb a group of people who looked like high school kids drove through a neighborhood where a lot of desis live, with a loudspeaker, saying "your kind has degraded this country".

I wish you all Trump supporters the joy of pissing into your own food prior to eating it.
US has hate crime laws. Please use them. Governor Chris Christie is a former US Attorney aka public prosecutor.
I have suggested often to my friends to befriend local mayors as Chief of Police reports to the Mayor.
make a representation to Mayor.
Vote with pocketbook.
Its election year.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

A lot of people want to turn free speech into hate crime and eventually, I suppose they will accomplish this.

but what will happen is that hate crime will be cheapened in its impact like those who wield terms like racism and bigotry on everything they don't like.

it is against the law to advocate violence or crime but it is not against the law to say that you don't like them for whatever reason.

we do have a constitution and a bill of rights.

people should really read it and become familiar with it.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

And its a fairly weighty document. One should buy hard bound copies to throw contribute into dem pickup truck windshields so dem noo joisy riders can read them and get ejjikated.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

sure.....just like what happened in San Jose, Ca. and sanctioned by the San Jose police department.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

UlanBatori wrote:And its a fairly weighty document. One should buy hard bound copies to throw contribute into dem pickup truck windshields so dem noo joisy riders can read them and get ejjikated.
Chuck 'em at dem Mooslims too!
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

russian hackers have hacked dnc servers and have 'accessesd' all files relating to Trump, ( material to be used against Trump in campaign), they also have records of all chat transcripts and personal messages on the servers since past 1 year.

two groups of hackers 'fancy bear' which works for GRU aka military intelligence and 'cozy bear' which works for fsb and directly reports to Putin have been found by cyber security firm 'crowdstrike' to be behind this data leak.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

If it is Russian State, then they may want DT to win. DT is more friendly towards them than HC.

New kind of drama and all analysis to prove that it is not Islamic terror attack is being done. http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36534693

This morning, I saw Obomber saying that word Islamic terror, etc. I can clear see how hard for him to say it. Pathetic.

Some view of a Telugu doctor on voting DT;

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... trump.html
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Orlando survivors contradict police, believe gunman had help

Leydiana -- “I saw a white male ... his face didn’t look like he was scared, so there was more than one shooter ... He was yelling, ‘Allah-Akhbar -- ’”

Patience Carter, wounded --“He was talking on the phone, to other people who were involved with it... ‘if the police come in, it’s OK, we got snipers outside...’ whoever he was talking to, maybe it was police officers, maybe he was deranged, just talking to himself, but I dont feel he was able to pull that off all by himself ...”

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/0 ... g-victims/
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

In many 24 seasons, it was as if the Russians were using Islamic terrorists. Yawn! Who is more into conspiracies, Trump or Hillary/Hollywood?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Ensoi

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

This is from Aug 10, 2012!!! That was when the potential influence of Huma Abedin was restricted to State Dept. Now the influence is going to expand to the White House itself.

Tweet on the main point.

This is almost like instead of Ajit Doval, the Indian PM would have Shaikh Rasheed Ahmad as NSA.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Scholars commonly assume that the American left and right are configured as mirror images to each other, but in fact the two sides exhibit important and underappreciated differences. We argue that the Republican Party is the agent of an ideological movement, while the Democratic Party is best understood as a coalition of social groups. Left-leaning consistencies primarily seek concrete government action from their allies in office, while right-of-center activists instead prize doctrinal purity. Because the American electorate is symbolically conservative and operationally liberal, both sides find support in the views of the mass public for their preferred way of thinking about politics, but both also face important and distinct challenges in governing effectively.
http://matthewg.org/papers/ideologicalright.pdf
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

An American approach to sport, manliness and martialness
Football Shaped by Military : Discovery News

The military played a major role in turning football from an elite college sport into an American pastime.
THE GIST

The military both popularized football and developed rules to make it safer.

During World War II, West Point's football team recruited athletes with the understanding that they could escape the draft.

War-speak pervades football, and military institutions use high school and college games as recruiting opportunities.

You might want to pause during this year's Super Bowl half-time show to give a nod to the military, which is closer to your Sunday night viewing experience than you probably realize.

The armed forces, according to recent research, played a major role in turning football from an elitist college sport into an American pastime.

In the early 20th century, military institutions also helped popularize and develop regulations for the sport. And today, military influences linger in the language used to describe football strategy. As you watch, listen for phrases like "trench warfare" and "field generals." Even terms like "sacking" and "blitzing" have roots in war-speak.

"The study of the history of college football has frequently been focused on particular players and coaches and not on the country's interest in the game as a whole," said Paul Vasquez, a social scientist at the University of Central Florida in Orlando. "A lot of people don't realize how it has become the phenomenon it has, and how the military's role played a part in that story."

In its infancy, football was a violent sport that was played only at elite Northeastern colleges. After the first official college game, between Yale and Harvard in 1869, football began to spread westward and southward.

Football first met the armed forces in 1882, Vasquez reported in the journal Armed Forces & Society. That year, the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Md., adopted the sport as an important part of a military education. the United States Military Academy at West Point followed in 1890. Both institutions used football to keep cadets fit in and prepare them for the strategies of warfare.

The game proved popular. By 1892, according to Vasquez' research, football was played on at least 19 army bases across the country.

In those early years, military teams often played against college teams, and that occasionally caused problems. In 1894, for example, two separate games were scheduled to be played on Thanksgiving Day in Indiana, even though the tradition was for just the state's top two teams to play that day.

The president of Purdue University, which was slated for a Thanksgiving game against Depaw University, grew upset when he heard of Butler's scheduled game with the Indianapolis Light Artillery. So, he began sending letters to other college presidents expressing a number of complaints.

Among them, he suggested that maybe college teams should stop playing military teams -- not just because simultaneous games threatened ticket sales, but also because soldiers tended to be bigger, stronger and older than college students. He worried about both the safety of his players and the purity of the college game.

The group that met to address those concerns ended up forming the first collegiate athletic conference, now know as the "Big 10." The NCAA, likewise, emerged from concerns that the game was too violent and caused too many serious injuries and deaths. Captain Palmer Pierce, the coach of the West Point team, became the president of that institution, originally called the Inter Collegiate Athletic Association, which put regulations in place to make the game less brutal and bloody.

Major wars were important turning points in the popularization of the game. During World War I, football turned out to be a great diversion for soldiers, keeping them out of trouble during down times and helping build teamwork. With more men mobilized on military camps and bases, the number of people playing football rose. At the same time, a growing number of civilians gained exposure to football as they visited bases to watch games, and that helped create a national taste for the sport.

"The most striking thing to me was how, in World War I, the military helped democratize football," said Patricia Shields, a political scientist at Texas State University in San Marcos. "Back in the 1800s, there was a big division in class between people who went to college and people who didn't, and people who didn't go to college didn't necessarily care about college sports."

"As common people throughout the country began to understand the game -- and it's not that easy to understand, but you understand it by playing and enjoying it -- that made it more interesting," she added. "Who knows, maybe football wouldn't be what it is today without the military."

During World War II, West Point began to recruit athletes with the understanding that they would be exempt from the draft and could delay their service if they played on the football team. The hope for players was that the war would be over before their turns came, or at least that they could serve as officers instead of enlisted men.

Even in the thick of wartime in 1942, when nonessential travel was prohibited and many college games were canceled, the Army-Navy game took place, partly as a military morale-booster and partly as a recruitment tool.

In just a year or two after the Second World War, the number of teams playing intercollegiate football increased by 66 percent. The development of the GI Bill and athletic scholarships gave veterans the chance to boost the quality of college ball. And the professional game fed off of interest that started at the college level.

It was on military bases that the culture of football emerged, with military bands playing in the stands and all-male cheerleaders rooting for players. (Women began cheering when World War II took so many men away). Even today, the army and other branches of the military use top-level high school and college bowl games as opportunities for recruiting, Vasquez said. The same does not happen with baseball, basketball or other sports.

These days, the military has less influence over football, but there are still connections. The Vince Lombardi Super Bowl trophy, for example, was named for a man who was once an assistant coach at West Point. And, Vasquez pointed out, New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was raised in Annapolis, where his father worked for more than 30 years as an assistant football coach at the Naval Academy.
NFL Insists Football Is Safe Even As List Of Players With CTE Grows
“Every case of diagnosed CTE has had one thing in common: a history of repetitive hits to the head.”
02/08/2016 11:57 am ET Kim Bellware Reporter, The Huffington Post

The Super Bowl is a beloved American tradition, with a heavy cash flow that leads back to the National Football League — ad spots this year went for as much as $5 million and spectators were willing to pay $4,600 for game day tickets at secondary merchants.

As the NFL’s coffers have grown, the league has increasingly been able to deflect some of the concerns over the impact the game has had on the health of players by expanding its influence on research.

Yet, the disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) has been diagnosed in 87 out of 91 former NFL players as of 2015 and continues to trigger debates on the fate of the game’s future ranging from peewee leagues to the pros.

Even after more than 5,000 ex-players sued the NFL, saying it hid the dangers of head injuries, the league has so far denied claims the sport is dangerous. :-?

Just two days ago, league Commissioner Roger Goodell doubled down on the game’s safety and said he’d even encourage his young son to play football.

Every case of diagnosed CTE has had one thing in common: a history of repetitive hits to the head. Robert Stern, director of clinical research for Boston University’s CTE center

Doctors have known about CTE since the 1920s, when it was primarily associated with boxers and referred to as “dementia pugulistica,” according to Robert Stern, director of clinical research for Boston University’s Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Center.

The link between CTE and football didn’t pick up steam until 2005 when forensic pathologist Bennet Omalu (recently played by Will Smith in the film “Concussion”) published research following his diagnosis that retired NFL star “Iron Mike” Webster had CTE.

“It took the diagnosis in a professional football player, after death, to make this more of a salient topic, even though we’ve known about it in boxers for so long,” said Stern, who has been notably critical of the league.

CTE is a degenerative disease that’s similar in ways to Alzheimer’s disease, but also different from other brain diseases in that it’s neither a brain injury nor cumulative.

“The thing with CTE that’s different with Alzheimer’s and other degenerative diseases is that we know the thing that gets it started — exposure to repetitive head impacts,” Stern said. “CTE is a brain disease that gets started early in life.”

Symptoms of CTE include cognitive impairment like memory and multitasking; mood problems like depression and apathy; behavior changes like aggression and impulse control; and, most rarely, motor problems like body tremors or difficulty making facial expressions.

CTE manifests itself in different ways depending on the person, and can be present for decades before symptoms are visible.

“You have younger guys like Junior Seau or Dave Duerson who were very young and had years of suicidal thoughts, and you have other people like Frank Gifford, who had dementia,” Stern said, who has found CTE in people as young as 18.

Last week, former NFL quarterbacks Ken Stabler and Earl Morrall were added to the growing list of players who had CTE, which can only be diagnosed after death.

“We’re still really at the beginning of our understanding about this disease,” Stern said. “But every case of diagnosed CTE has had one thing in common: a history of repetitive hits to the head.”
Interesting comments by Americans on the second article in huffpost.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

The finance disclosures reveal something I've always suspected. Dude is running a beautiful scam. He's already siphoned millions and swindled millions and will milk this for much more. "Self financing" my a$$.

Make America great again = make trump more rich.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Gus wrote:The finance disclosures reveal something I've always suspected. Dude is running a beautiful scam. He's already siphoned millions and swindled millions and will milk this for much more. "Self financing" my a$$.

Make America great again = make trump more rich.
Don't know about that, but all the millions that Clintons have collected, they have done so handing out favors to their donors, Wall Street, Gulf Sheikhs and Chinese.

All the money that politicos spend, they spend it out of taxpayers' pockets, never their own.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Don't do open fly torn shirt trick.

Try to look into campaign finance numbers of trump.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Gus wrote:Don't do open fly torn shirt trick.
Why should that "trick" be out of bounds! :) We are talking about two people here standing for election and people are not being asked to pinpoint the angel among the two but rather to choose the lesser of the two evils.

So it IS of course a case of finding out whose shirt is more torn!
Try to look into campaign finance numbers of trump.
And please do put up a link to his side of the story on that!
Last edited by RajeshA on 23 Jun 2016 00:02, edited 1 time in total.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

And I am not even saying 'open fly'...

I am saying he does not even want to become prez. I mean, that is not his primary goal in this campaign. Nobody wanting to become prez will siphon funds from own campaign to themselves.

Trading funds for favors is what politicians do and I am sure Hilary does that. You are making this about Hilary vs trump. I am not going to get into defending Hilary.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Hillary is now giving a meeting with Zardari. She is ready to meet any pakistani who can throw a dime or two in her direction.

americans deserve trump, they are made for each other. Does Trump repulse some Indian Americans. They need to understand that non-americans are repulsed with american politicians everyday. It is a repulsive nation that opposes Islamic terrorism inside but supports it outside.

It is very good that obnoxiousness of Trump grates at people who are comfortable in american skin/identity.
Last edited by habal on 23 Jun 2016 00:09, edited 1 time in total.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Gus wrote:And I am not even saying 'open fly'...

I am saying he does not even want to become prez. I mean, that is not his primary goal in this campaign. Nobody wanting to become prez will siphon funds from own campaign to themselves.

Trading funds for favors is what politicians do and I am sure Hilary does that. You are making this about Hilary vs trump. I am not going to get into defending Hilary.
His campaign received some funds! He passes on some of those funds to his children or his companies!

Is it any different from Clinton paying her campaign managers to look after certain aspects of her campaign like posters, or pins, or hats or whatever? Campaign funds are supposed to be distributed for services rendered. Campaign funds are supposed to be channeled by various managers and persons of confidence to pay off for those services. What is he doing differently?

If let's say Ivanka is being asked to go and book a hall for one of his rallies, of course Trump would pass on the money to her to pay the rent of the hall! What is so surprising about it?
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Lol...yeah.."some money"..just chump change

I hope u did not give ur own money to his campaign.

Did you?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Folks back off.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

^ is that for Rajesh and me? I Don't think we were getting heated at each other.

Anyways, i stick to my point that he is running a scam. Since becoming presumptive nominee and having a month lead over Hilary who was still engaged with Bernie - he lost it...willfully, by that stupid Mexican judge thing and doubling down on that.

Anything is possible and it is months are a lifetime in politics...
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

If we see from a Bharatvaasi point of view:

trump:
1.) First politician from west whether europe, america or canada who has spoken against islam. Even gone on to say that he'll ban there entry in US. Has spoken against saudi arabia and porkistan. Has even said to take help of Bharat to control porkistan "....I believe Bharat has a strong and large army they can help controlling pakistan..."

2. He has openly spoken against China, Bharat having advantageous trade balance agains amrkia. So this point goes again us. Fine!

3. Trump will not be doing much against islam or porkistan as he assumes the office, the deep state interests and beaureacrats will see to it. But at least trump will not be enthusiastically supporting islam, at the most he will made to not take such hard actions against islamic maniacs. Unlike hillary who is in love with these scums.

Fine! That will be the time when it will be "... where is 56 inch ki chhati now..." moment. Fine!

4.) Would it go to the point that our nri people will be burned by kkk in US, I don't know. I know that US govt. under Trump won't be as concerned "....log kya kahenge..?"

5.) Trump will be an unapologetic crusader in reagan mode against hindus while clintons are stealthy crusaders. We remember how reagan used every trick against Osho in support of christian fanatics.

-------------------------

hillary clinton:

1.) Is very nicely aligned and deeply connected with our psec brigade like aruna roy, arundhati suzzane roy, ndtv etc. These people propogated to bill clinton that it was Hindus that killed 35 sikhs in kashmir on his arrival to Bharat not porki or islamic terrorists AND HE WROTE IT IN HIS BOOK. These psec ravish kumar types are very much sad and angry at akhlaq death, but openly shrug they shoulders at exodus and genocide of hindus from Kashmir OR at the killing of Gaurakshak in Bengaluru by islamists. These are the people whom hillary clinton loves.

As far as islamist porkistan is concerned they will have their own ms. abedin as president in US chair.

2.) Hillary is stealthy operative as far as Bharat is concerned. Our two big enemies porks and cheen are her funders and we know the record how much cheen was helped by bill clinton in his times. Even now yesterday i saw trump on cnn speaking how hillary and husband made so much money from china and saudis. So there! She will work in favour of cheen pork saud combo. While giving an impression of being Bharat's friend but stealthily slipping in stiletto in our back again and again, they've mastered doing it using their psec brigade in media, ngo and intellects.

3.) While trump maybe put on leash by deep state to not act against islam as harshly as he is promising, he may be forced to gulp down his emotions against them. hillary will be helping our enemies and actually working enthusiastically in helping khalistani-maoist-porki terrorists.

hillary being wilsonian is also more connected to Bharat hating british deep state so that also goes against her.

Plus through abedin she'll be deeply in bed with all sorts of jehadis.

4. Would it go to the point that our nri people will be burned by kkk in US under hillary regime. Definitely not.

5. hillary will be very stealth and active in helping ej cause; but she will be a cunning fox like hussein obama on one hand she will help on the other hand she will lecture and condemn Hindus.

Whether trump is bigger crook then hillary or she is bigger b***ch than him is irrelevant. Both are asurs so whether one is more humane and lesser of liar doesn't mean zilch from Bharatiya perspective.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Gus wrote:Anyways, i stick to my point that he is running a scam. Since becoming presumptive nominee and having a month lead over Hilary who was still engaged with Bernie - he lost it...willfully, by that stupid Mexican judge thing and doubling down on that.

Anything is possible and it is months are a lifetime in politics...
I don't know how that logic really squares up with reality.

If he was just running a scam of siphoning off money from his campaign into his family's fortune, wouldn't he then have first went all out to generate the kind of funds a presidential candidate does generate?

Why would he be saying things which goes against the establishment's thinking? Why would he be riling up so many other countries like in the Gulf or China with whom most of the big donors do their business with? Why would he not be sucking up to those big Republican donors? Instead one sees that he has been getting little money from them!

So how is he going to embezzle money from his campaign funds, if his campaign funding strategy isn't really bringing in any money to his campaign in the first place?

In the end, for India it doesn't really matter whether Trump or Hillary has any morals, but as Dhananjay too points out, for India, important thing is only whether the candidate is good for India and Indians or not.

At the moment, except for some disarmed Hindutvavadis, there really isn't any constituency in the world who is willing to face up to Islamism. The elites have been compromised, both in India and USA. In Europe, elites are negotiating the terms of surrender.

Trump at least is willing to put up a fight.

As Indians, let's not get obsessed with trees and lose sight of the forest.
Last edited by RajeshA on 23 Jun 2016 12:37, edited 1 time in total.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

You have forgotten Brotherhood girl Huma who as per some dark rumours is also a lover of HC. Even if she is not, she is very close to HC and we can expect her to be a prominent power in any HC white house. Her love for all things paki is well known. If anyone in the US thinks that Democrats live blacks, minorities, etc. they are living in fools paradise. The entire party is in the grip of big business and US style Jholawalas, who will never allow US economy healthy again.

We also forget the "Get Modi" campaign reportedly run by HC when she was in SD with the help of Scandinavian NGOs. Same thing she did in ME destroying many nations and facilitating rise of ISIS and genocide of millions.

Trump may be an idiot of first class. But he is far better to the world than HC.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

we have to be prepared for hillary also, we need to have our share of incriminating documents, server hack and email leak to put her in her place once she becomes president.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

One can sure Putin and Xi have all that already. That is one of the points made by DT in this speech yesterday. She is open to blackmail. We also have to note NM had a dinner with both Hs during the first visit to the US. It is quite possible that there may be some "understanding" reached or can be achieved with her also. But how far even such an understanding hold is the question. Under her, there will be massively increased in US manipulations across the world which may be unparallel in the history.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

putin and xi having it are not enough for us. We need our maal.
she is vulnerable now, later there may be no chance.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

habal wrote:putin and xi having it are not enough for us. We need our maal.
she is vulnerable now, later there may be no chance.
May we have. But I thing before during UPA rule nothing was collected actively as her NGOs were acting on behalf of Con Mafia.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Last night i saw cnn channel and trump went:

1.) Ambassador ____ in libya was being killed and hillary was sleeping, when they called s h e w a s s l e e p i n g.

Ambassador was continuously asking for help for almost a year and she did NOTHING.

In 2008 Libya was coming to our side, iraq was calming down, ..... egypt was having our friendly govt. who were for the first time ready to support peace with israel. Israel is a country US has mistreated a lot....
(he also rattled some more ME country names that were going good)

hillary became secretary of state and she destroyed ME, she just destroyed...

^^ This is not verbatime but from memory.
------------------------------------------

Both maybe crooks, but remember who is less damaging to our Hindusthaanam?

Trump I say!

Hillary is pure poison for Bharatvarsh, may she lose miserably.

Hope trump is a greedy money crook !

What he can do? He will loot america and fill his own pockets, Bharat ki pocket se kya jaataa hai !!!

bar bar super rin ki chamkaar,
trump ki vijay ho aur hillary ki haar,
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Brexit is going to give Trump another big boost!

Remember, when David Cameron called Trump stupid and there were people saying Trump should not be allowed into the UK! Well it seems Trump read the mood of UK better than most of UK leaders. In fact he happens to be in UK right now to savor his prediction coming true.

Those who wanted to keep Trump out of 10 Downing Street are themselves being thrown out!
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Brexit is actually a wake-up call to Americans and especially to American businessmen, that a blue-collar and anti-Muslim coalition can win! So many Republican donors who had opted out of donating to Trump would have a rethink.

If a Boris Johnson and Nigel Farrage can pull it off in UK, then Donald Trump can pull it off in USA. What happens then?

So if they want to retain their influence in a Donaldstopic World, they would have to contribute to Trump.