Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 201

Post by shiv »

Aditya_V wrote:
shiv wrote:
Folks. These two are absolutely remarkable videos. Archive and save if you like. Either the animation of drone imagery is unbelievably good, or there is actual footage of the live action that was recorded. The smoke from gunshots. That man falling down dead, thrown back by the impact of shots - not acting, and the exact way the tail of the helo falls off (matches the size and angle seen in the photos after the event) seems too accurate to be animated. That also means that you can look at what these helos looked like from the outside - which presumably is not classified any more.

Does this mean that apart from Helos, some national birds also penerated Paki airspace and came back while Fizzle Ya slept?
The video narrator says exactly that, He says a national bird was watching and beaming images to Ombaba's room.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

yes that also came in the article detailing the raid in new yorker mag. there was live uav->satellite feed but then a blackout for some time as the seals went inside the house.

just like the scene in 'patriot games' where a SF unit takes out a libyan terrorist camp housing some IRA types also.
here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYDGMj3xJQU

there is talk of some hyperspectral imager on uavs that can see inside cemented buildings though I am not sure how.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

Shiv ji:

My point in bringing up the difficult times of my mother and grand mother when they lived in that overwhelming muslim majority area of India was to point out that most women in India are not aware that non muslim women in their own country lived under those conditions prior to 1947. Indeed, hindu women are even now living under those conditions in the paki lands, and occasional news items from there bear this out. And that treatment of hindu women in those parts of India before 1947 was some thing that went back all the way to the muslim raids and invasions of a thousand years ago. A pattern of behavior on part of the muslims that extends back in time that long belies any expectation of change. and it affirms, with current evidence, if such was needed, as to the catastrophic nature of those invasions and their consequence to Hindu civilization. It is immaterial that it was the same for the iranis, egyptians, etc. Those peoples bought into that bahavior and adopted it as their own, and even if they didnt, that is their problem to solve. Hindus had better take note of the problem, or its potential, and begin to address it for themselves.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

shiv wrote:
The video narrator says exactly that, He says a national bird was watching and beaming images to Ombaba's room.
Actually, Ombaba & co was being fed live video from an RQ-170.. Dubbed the beast of Kandahar.. :twisted:

(not sure if you guys were referring to the same as the 'National bird' (Or is it the MQ-1??)

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... en/238454/#
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

the national bird(s) plus their normal cousins are flying over most of pakistan with impunity, i am sure its a mix of scheduled, announced and unannounced flights. even the scheduled ones are probably sniffing around. unkil would have made plans for any involvement from the fizzlers. and it is likely that the fizzlers only pick up a relatively small fraction of these, and even if they do - they probably hear "go ahead punk, make my day" on their comms channels followed by white noise
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Sorry if posted earlier

The Ally from Hell

5 times at last count :P
Last edited by Rahul M on 08 Nov 2011 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

parsuram wrote:Shiv ji:

My point in bringing up the difficult times of my mother and grand mother when they lived in that overwhelming muslim majority area of India was to point out that most women in India are not aware that non muslim women in their own country lived under those conditions prior to 1947. Indeed, hindu women are even now living under those conditions in the paki lands, and occasional news items from there bear this out. And that treatment of hindu women in those parts of India before 1947 was some thing that went back all the way to the muslim raids and invasions of a thousand years ago. A pattern of behavior on part of the muslims that extends back in time that long belies any expectation of change. and it affirms, with current evidence, if such was needed, as to the catastrophic nature of those invasions and their consequence to Hindu civilization. It is immaterial that it was the same for the iranis, egyptians, etc. Those peoples bought into that bahavior and adopted it as their own, and even if they didnt, that is their problem to solve. Hindus had better take note of the problem, or its potential, and begin to address it for themselves.
Hmmm..

That reminds me of a video I spotted yesterday. Women in Islam? Will post in a more appropriate thread.
Jaspreet
BRFite

Post by Jaspreet »

That will give those Sikhs a stake in keeping Kashmir in India, and drive a wedge between the islamists and the sikh community in Kashmir.
A rather disappointing point of view.
1. Are Sikhs expandable? Why make Sikhs the enemies of some other community? Why not move Saxenas or Mathurs (or Thapliyals or Iyengars) there?
2. For the long term good of India, creating chasms between two Indian communities is a very very bad idea.
Last edited by Jaspreet on 08 Nov 2011 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
SureshP
BRFite

Post by SureshP »

As I had suspected :D Paki press of course cant tell the difference between WTO and the EU. :eek:
Bangladesh votes against Pakistan in WTO

Updated 12 minutes ago

BRUSSELS: Bangladesh has blocked the way that pave Pakistan to get trade concession offered by the European Union as former voted against the country in World Trade Organisation (WTO), sources said.

According to the sources, Bangladesh had assured Pakistan that it would support latter in WTO. Meanwhile, India voted in support for Pakistan.

Sources said that European Union wanted Pakistan's entry in WTO.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.as ... tan-in-WTO
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

Jaspreet wrote:
That will give those Sikhs a stake in keeping Kashmir in India, and drive a wedge between the islamists and the sikh community in Kashmir.
A rather disappointing point of view.
1. Are Sikhs expandable? Why make Sikhs the enemies of some other community? Why not move Saxenas or Mathurs (or Thapliyals or Iyengars) there?
2. For the long term good of India, creating chasms between two Indian communities is a very very bad idea.
Jaspreet: are you aware of the Sikhs of Kashmir who are fighting the islamists over there for generations now? Are you aware that Kashmir was part of Ranjeet Singh's kingdom? do you know that Ranjeet Singh settled large numbers of Sikhs in Kashmir? Why would you object to Indian Sikh citizens from settling in Indian Kashmir? are you aware that islamists are a particularly malignant part of muslim society? and that they have no tolerance for any other religion other than their own? and that they even murder shia muslims because they consider them as non muslims? Do you know that islamists have terrorized Sikhs and Hindus in Kashmir?Why would you object to khalistani sikhs being shown the true face of their "benefactors"? does that make Sikhs expendable? ofcourse not. you look at everything from a khalistani/ paki point of view. Jaspreet, I am a desendent of Bhai Mati Das. I know a thing or two about Sikhs and Sikhism. You should learn more about Sikhism and Sikh history before you get too dissapointed in my prescription for khalistani Sikhs. If you are indeed a Sikh, I am dissapointed in the way you responded to what I suggested for the Khalistanis now living among paki muslims who slaughtered our people for centuries.
Jaspreet
BRFite

Post by Jaspreet »

Parsuram ji,
I know all of that. But that wasn't my point at all. The point is I'd rather see harmony than "creating a wedge." And I stand by that.

>you look at everything from a khalistani/ paki point of view

I have been in this forum since 1998. This is completely false. You should not use this as an argument.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

>>you look at everything from a khalistani/ paki point of view

have to strongly object, perhaps you meant something else entirely ? Jaspreet ji is one of the most respected members around, at least in my view. he also happen to be an ex-mod.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Jaspreet wrote:Parsuram ji,
I know all of that. But that wasn't my point at all. The point is I'd rather see harmony than "creating a wedge." And I stand by that.
>you look at everything from a khalistani/ paki point of view
I have been in this forum since 1998. This is completely false. You should not use this as an argument.
Parsuram ji,
Jaspreet is great guy and certainly dont think on theselines.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Parsuram,

Not a good idea to get personal, assume what another poster knows or does not, not to mention question his loyalties, etc. on the basis of a politely made observation. But you already know all that...

Jaspreet is a friend and a very old hand on BRF.

Let's move on please.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

jaspreet ji: sat sri aakal. I do not know why you consider me as creating a rift ("wedge"). The rift in Kashmir is already there. did Ranjeet Singh create a rift. No he did not. Kashmir was not islamist at that time. today, with the paki's active participation, it is. and the Khalistanis are also receiving the paki's active participation, so, instead of putting them in Jails back home, why not give them land grants in Kashmir? Will it make the conflict any more? I do not think so. The islamist do not tolerate anyone other than their own kind. Indian muslims (outside and inside of Kashmir) understand that. the questions I put to you - you say you know all that, so I hope you will understand better where I am coming from. As for the khalistani/paki comment -you are right. my bad. I have been absent from the forum for 6-7 years, so probably did not recognize you. it will all come back to me. I would hate to begin back with you with a strong disagreement, bu I do think positive, connstructive means are needed to reintegrate khalistanis into Indian society. Kashmir may not be the best place to do so, but given their actions, they dont have to be given the best. just my point of view.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Paklurks, your excuse-for-a-govt needs to pay its dues, especially to your historical Middle Eastern overlords:
X-post from Iran thread:
Iran makes airspace off limits to PIA over payment backlog :rotfl:
KARACHI: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) confirmed on Tuesday that Iran has shut its airspace to Pakistani air craft due to a six-month backlog in transit payments.

PIA owes Iran close to $600,000 in past payments.

PIA officials said that the ban may affect the shorter route for flights carrying returning Hajis from Saudi Arabia via Iranian airspace. A redirect to the longer and slightly expensive route over Oman would resolve the issue for the flights, the first of which are expected to start from Thursday.

PIA officials said that it is expected that a solution to the current ban will be found through diplomatic channels by tomorrow.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Recently there was the discussion around human development stats that purportedly showed the Paki in good light. Here is a video from Pakiland that belts out a lot of statistics (FWIW). From all that can be heard, it is not pretty (not that this is revelation to BR).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Pfkh4l ... re=related

Contrast that to stuff on Indian TV... we do not keep hearing these tones of desperation. Problems/ corruption/ scandals are identified and there are view points that are discussed, protests happen, but never a sense of desperation. Usually there is optimism of 'aal is vel' and India will prevail over her problems.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Carl wrote:Paklurks, your excuse-for-a-govt needs to pay its dues, especially to your historical Middle Eastern overlords:
X-post from Iran thread:
Iran makes airspace off limits to PIA over payment backlog :rotfl:
KARACHI: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) confirmed on Tuesday that Iran has shut its airspace to Pakistani air craft due to a six-month backlog in transit payments.

PIA owes Iran close to $600,000 in past payments.
What, one biratherly country expecting jizya from another biratherly country? :twisted:
Rana
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rana »

Bangladesh votes against Pakistan in WTO

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.as ... tan-in-WTO
BRUSSELS: Bangladesh has blocked the way that pave Pakistan to get trade concession offered by the European Union as former voted against the country in World Trade Organisation (WTO), sources said.

According to the sources, Bangladesh had assured Pakistan that it would support latter in WTO. Meanwhile, India voted in support for Pakistan.

Sources said that European Union wanted Pakistan's entry in WTO.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Why would EU want TSP in WTO? Other than terrorism what does TSP trade in?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

^^^We should note that Pakistan has the least poor people as per the UNDP report and therefore EU should not give them concessions at the cost of Bangladesh and India.

To be precise, the UNDP Human Development Report 2011 claims that
53.7% of Indians, 57.8% of Bangladeshis suffer from multidimensional poverty
compared to a scant 49.4% of Pakistanis. Similarly below the poverty line of PPP $1.25 per day, are 41.6% of Indians and 49.6% of Bangladeshis compared to only 22.6% of Pakistanis. Therefore, the right use of this UN propaganda is to insist that Pakistan should not receive any concessions at the cost of Bangladesh or India.

PS: the UNDP document says that the Population below the poverty line of PPP $1.25 per day comes from the World Bank. If you go to the World Bank site for Pakistan this indicator is blank for the last N years (1990-2009) e.g.
http://ddp-ext.worldbank.org/ext/ddprep ... EWADVANCED

But supposedly we should go here:
http://data.worldbank.org/data-catalog/ world-development-indicators

So you go there and drill down, and find this:
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SI.POV.DDAY
(At least one person please check to make sure I'm not hallucinating.)
The 41.6% for India is from 2005, and for Pakistan from 2006, 22.6% (which is the figure used above, 5 years later). BTW, Pakistan was 48.1% in 1997 and 29.1% in 1999 - that atomic explosion really improved their fortunes.
Last edited by A_Gupta on 09 Nov 2011 06:39, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

ramana wrote:Why would EU want TSP in WTO? Other than terrorism what does TSP trade in?
soccer balls.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

One of the reason why I was so cynical about that Aloo Andey video was that it seemed very "contrived' to me. It was a piece of show business being sold as "honesty with humor" about Pakistan by Pakistanis. It was a Mary Antoinette singing "I would rather have cake with icing than without"

The video below is what most Pakis are really like. Here the cobbler uses one of his tools, otherwise used on footwear to split an onion and put it in a roti to eat. Lovely. I don't suppose these people will complain too much about Aloo Andey (Potatoes and eggs) and say "Give me chicken instead" will they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sor07QWPJK4
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

My point in bringing up the difficult times of my mother and grand mother when they lived in that overwhelming muslim majority area of India was to point out that most women in India are not aware that non muslim women in their own country lived under those conditions prior to 1947.
not only 1947 but even before 1699 (when Khalsa was created) the condition of women was very bad.

Ranghar is the name of the caste who are the children of rape of women abducted by the Nawabs in Punjab. Even today you will find many villages named "Ranghar Nangal" etc. Usually a Nawab would abduct a beautiful young girl when he founds out (from her household women) and keep her as a concubine. Her childern would then be given to Mosques to be raised as "Ghazis","Gundas" or "castrated hijras protecting zenana" of Zamindars/Nawabs. This phenomenon was already established when Guru Gobind Singh created Khalsa with some nawabs having several generations of Ranghars serving them in abducting women and persecuting common peasents.

Guru Gobind Singh forbade Sikhs to have sexual intercourse with muslim women (especially after the territory have been captured)., till date in Gurdaspur/Jammu/Amritsar area people call all women as "Budddhi" or "Mai" i.e. "old lady" that is to show them respect and to take any lustful feeling.

In one incident before Khalsa was created around 1702 when Sikhs from Lahore who were traveling to see Guru Gobind Singh were looted close to the city of Hoshiarpur by the Ranghars., Guru Gobind singh sent his 17 years old eldest Son Ajit Singh along with some sikhs to get their money and clothes back. They got it by defeating these Ranghars.

Jassa singh Ahluwalia was called "Baandi Chhor" i.e. "who freed the captured slave girls" from the caravans of Abdali.
Just in one raid he freed 2200 such beautiful girls who were being taken away to Afghanistan/Arabia.

kapur Singh freed thousands of slaves in his 40 years of Khalsa leadership.

Even during the later misl times many people would turn up at Golden Temple (Akal Takth) asking for help to free their child/wife/etc from the hands of nawab. Gujjar Singh Bhangi led one raid to the fort of multan and freed many women.

Thus in 1947 women were still not free of the fear of abduction.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Oppression of Minorities in Pakistan thread.

Continued persecution of the Christian victim of Mohammadden bigotry in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Toronto Sun on Asia Bibi who has fallen afoul of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s notoriously discriminatory blasphemy law:

Waiting for the hangman in Pakistan
Rana
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rana »

^^^Mansour Ijaz is a blowhard. I am not surprised.
atma
BRFite

Post by atma »

shiv wrote:One of the reason why I was so cynical about that Aloo Andey video was that it seemed very "contrived' to me. It was a piece of show business being sold as "honesty with humor" about Pakistan by Pakistanis. It was a Mary Antoinette singing "I would rather have cake with icing than without"

The video below is what most Pakis are really like. Here the cobbler uses one of his tools, otherwise used on footwear to split an onion and put it in a roti to eat. Lovely. I don't suppose these people will complain too much about Aloo Andey (Potatoes and eggs) and say "Give me chicken instead" will they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sor07QWPJK4
Amazing thing that the commentator in the U tub video does not point out , that is so obvious to the viewer is that Ramzanmia need not have a a litter of kids in double digits. When you breed like rabbits, you eat what is available, like vermin. This phenomenon is rampant across socioeconomic classes in the land of the pure. My colleague, a slightly retarded RAPE physician is a eleventh daughter of a "respectable" gentleman from La Whore! She recalls a "deprived" childhood, replete with all the wonderful things that Zia ul Haq did for her country, and considers him her hero!
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

ramana wrote:Why would EU want TSP in WTO? Other than terrorism what does TSP trade in?
I dont understand that news item. India & Pakistan are members of WTO since 1995! But EU has to consult WTO members before it can grant tariff concessions to the beggar state because of the so called floods last year!

http://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/wha ... org6_e.htm
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Posting this simply as a matter of record. Here is a YouTube channel with over 1000 videos -the channel is called "salmansignals". The reason I post this is that we have speculated that the Paki army has a media devision for propagandu. This channel serves exactly that purpose. Paki army is into TV serials also! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/user/salmansignals
Description of a Paki army sponsored soap called "Wilco"
Pakistan Army Drama Wilco was another milestone. Wilco is a joint venture of Inter services Public Relation (ISPR) and 7th Sky Entertainment. The story of the drama serial was based on true events of Bravery, Sacrifice and Courage. Wilco was a treat for the television audience who had been deprived of the quality entertainment. Its powerful direction that depicted our vivid land through the lens, captured the diversity of locations from the desert of Thar, lush green valleys of Muzzafarabad to the River Tavi in Sialkot, all the way to the snow clad mountain in the north, near the Nanga Perbat Base camp. Wilco is a perfect balance in the military and civil way of life. It depicted in most striking way the service, hardships and the contribution of Pakistan Army, not just during war time, but also during natural calamities and disasters. Wilco has been produced by Abdullah Qadwani and Humayun Saeed, directed by Ahson Talish and penned by Mohammad Ahmed. Lt Colonel Syad Mujtaba Tirmizi was the Executive Producer of this drama serial. Cast of Wilco includes Humayun Saeed, Adnan Siddiqui, Ahson Talish, Laila Zuberi, Raju Jamil, Ainne, Amna Sheikh, Beenish Chohan, Capt. Dr, Lubna, Imran Abbass, Danish Taimur, Rashid Farooqi, Rashid Mahmood, Seemi Raheel and Zainab Qayum. It is pertinent to mention that the Drama Wilco was one of the most popular programmes made on Armed Forces. Besides this, many other joint ventures between ISPR and 7th Sky Entertainment are under way. We are always with our brave and proud soldiers, and, in any crisis, we will be there within seconds to fight for the nation and the country. The production of this serial has provided us a great opportunity to observe our forces and their routine very closely. [Courtesy: Inter services Public Relation]
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

^ some poaki was sending you a lot of laanat and maa behen in the comments to the video about "facts about pakistan" you posted. :rotfl:
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Sbajwa, you really are a fount of information on Sikh/northwest India history.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

So that means the video was right to evoke such a response from paksuars.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ There is a report in print edition of one of the papers in B'luru, Kerala about a upcoming Bharat scouts and guides joint convention with Paki "rangers" ( as scouts are called there) as part of "brotherhood and peace" program.

The head of the Bharat scouts and guides, M.A.Khalid, mentioned that Saudi prince has given $35 million for this purpose!!! So, now Saudi is getting into the "Aman Ki Asha" after US failed?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

saip wrote:
I dont understand that news item. India & Pakistan are members of WTO since 1995! But EU has to consult WTO members before it can grant tariff concessions to the beggar state because of the so called floods last year!
http://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/wha ... org6_e.htm
saip, yes, you are right about Pakistan in WTO. The reason why Pakistan is demanding GSP+ privilege from EU is as follows: GSP is a WTO accepted mechanism that allows a country to exempt another, usually a developing country from some import tariffs that otherwise are applied uniformly on other nations from whom imports are made. This would make the imports from a GSP country cheaper thereby giving it more market access. Pakistan is already a GSP country for the US. Pakistan's current argument is that because of its participation in GWOT, it has suffered economically a great deal and therefore it needs a GSP+ treatment to compensate for those losses. The US seems to accept that argument. The import tariff on Pakistani textiles is now 11.3% and this may be completely waived. This will essentially mean that Indian textile exports to the US will appear costlier vis-a-vis Pakistani exports. Pakistan hopes to double its textile exports to the US within a year under GSP+. It is the same treatment it wants from the EU, especially citing the floods and the earlier earthquake.

Enormous amounts of economic aid, concessions like the above, concessional loans from multilateral and bilateral agencies, waiving off of loans, mind-boggling military aid, diplomatic support for sixty years and all those have gone a complete waste. The impoverished country is more bankrupt than ever before, with no hope at all for its future, sliding more rapidly into extremism, terrorism and fundamentalism. This country is the greatest monument of US foolhardiness. Throwing more of the same at Pakistan would be even more a folly but the US is so acutely aware of only tactical needs and is profoundly strategically stupid, the side-effects of which India has faced all these decades.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

So, now Saudi is getting into the "Aman Ki Asha" after US failed?
Saudis were always US tools for Islamist expansion. Regions which are lost to the evangelists/preachers are left to the saudis.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Pakistan seems to have quietened down considerably. What happened?

PS: was the video mentioned in this
http://www.dawn.com/2011/11/07/taliban-video.html
posted here?
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

There is a deal between TSP and Unkil to limit the movement of Haqqanis. Pakis get to keep their pet dogs for use against India or Afghanistan at a later date while unkil can use the relative peace and quite to cut and run from Af-pak. Unkil has blinked.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Paki pedofiles and sex-maniacs target UK girls. It's a continuation of Parsuram's pakjab story here it seems: