Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 201

Post by RamaY »

YES! On the ruins of Pakistan
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

US could rub some noses in dirt by releasing to liveleak.com the video footage from the gunships or warthogs that flattened the hostile posts.
saptarishi
BRFite

Post by saptarishi »

chetak wrote:
ramana wrote:LA Times:

Pak denies having fired first

Must be takiaya on afterburners. Playing the victim to the hilt!
The pakis just need to convince their own population which is already used to playing the victim!

If not the US, then it's zionists, if not then it's jealous SDRE yindoos.

Its always a conspiracy against the faithfools.
IF ANYone here ever attended pakistan defene forum,he would know how the porkis act..their public always acts as if indians are aggressors...its their army and government which projects this thing .most pakistanis still think they won 1965,1971 and 1999 wars..very funny..last night i was banned FROM pdf for trolling and flaming,,only because i said one thing,,that 90000 thousand soldiers surrendered without fight in east pakistan.....ignorance is a bliss and it is true for porkis
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

saptarishi wrote: IF ANYone here ever attended pakistan defene forum,he would know how the porkis act..their public always acts as if indians are aggressors...its their army and government which projects this thing .most pakistanis still think they won 1965,1971 and 1999 wars..very funny..last night i was banned FROM pdf for trolling and flaming,,only because i said one thing,,that 90000 thousand soldiers surrendered without fight in east pakistan.....ignorance is a bliss and it is true for porkis
There is a PM in your inbox and a response waiting for you here.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

RamaY wrote:
YES! On the ruins of Pakistan
:lol:
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Porkis have uploaded the liveleaktaliban attack video as Nato attack. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZaJvoAFlbM
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

shravan wrote:Porkis have uploaded the liveleaktaliban attack video as Nato attack. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZaJvoAFlbM

This is the video of an earlier firefight between TSPA and the tellibunnies, and not the recent Nato one. In both cases, TSPA lost its so-virginity.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

NATO pounding for two hours means the Fizzleya and TSPA were sitting tight and conniving with the attackers like in Abortabad non-response. Nowonder there is tlak of subaltern's coup and what not.
saptarishi
BRFite

Post by saptarishi »

archan wrote:
saptarishi wrote: IF ANYone here ever attended pakistan defene forum,he would know how the porkis act..their public always acts as if indians are aggressors...its their army and government which projects this thing .most pakistanis still think they won 1965,1971 and 1999 wars..very funny..last night i was banned FROM pdf for trolling and flaming,,only because i said one thing,,that 90000 thousand soldiers surrendered without fight in east pakistan.....ignorance is a bliss and it is true for porkis
There is a PM in your inbox and a response waiting for you here.
sorry sir
what is the thing with free email address,can you help me out regarding this
sir i have been in BHarat rakshak for four years,it will be very bad if i am banned now,can you guide me to solve this problem
Last edited by archan on 29 Nov 2011 03:19, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: please repost in the OT thread which I linked to in my last post. Keep this thread on its topic.
Shaashtanga
BRFite

Post by Shaashtanga »

Here is latest Apas ki Baat episode (28nov11) by Hajam Sethi.
For the first time i could sense frustration in Hajam Sethi's voice. Now even he wants Dama-dam Mast-Kalander (in LaWhori speak) i.e. fight between NATO and Pawki Afvaaj (defense forces). Gila-nahi was speaking on CNN about there being no "mutual-interest" or "mutual-respect" between Porkistan & US and Hajam responded to that clip by saying "sab jhoot hai" i.e. Politicians & Establishment want the situation return to normal with US so that they can keep enjoying Khan's baksheesh, I keep getting amazed by the Teflon coated Porkis. During the start of the episode, Hajam Sethi brought up a very good point that he had been monitoring western media since long and in that NATO forces were always complaining Talibans hiding being Porki army check-posts and NATO forces being unable to take action probably worried about taking out their MUNNA forces but Pawki media was downplaying those reports. I hope Hajam Sethi's wish is granted and he gets to see the dama-dam mast kalander between NATO forces and Porki TAFTA rapist goon forces (wearing all Amreeki GI Joe gear) and Porkis trying to bring down American drones by the same F-16's and AIM's gifted by the Khan. Interesting times ahead.
Khan is i think truly frustrated now with the perfidy of the Pakiwhore.

http://www.zemtv.com/2011/11/28/aapas-k ... mber-2011/
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

Saw this on twitter. Someone had recorded part of a recent rally by pigLeTs that included a song with the lyrics:
Ab khoon ka badla khoon hoga, Baniya ka khoon bahayenge
Audio can be heard here
AnantD
BRFite

Post by AnantD »

Posted by A Gupta:
AnantD wrote:

Posted by CRamS:

Quote:

Boss, at least US slaughtered TSPA (not sure they were all TFTA though ) in cold blood.

Where do you get the "cold blood" part? ...... so why unnecessary villify the US when it is not due.

Not vilifying, but praising. Weak, gutless, spineless India dare not kill TSPA in cold blood, while strong, white, superpower USA does so. Little monkey India should mimic giant gorilla USA, because there in only one way to be a superpower, and that is to follow American example, etc., etc..
Mashallah! I must say I have to change my thinking all the time....I must think like a desi here. The other day, on this same topic on the yanqui mil phorum on the net, there was a desi saying that the Khan should say the the Pak Mil 28 chosen ones were vaporized by "non-state actors". To anyone reading here on BRF that would definitely ring bells as a TSPA sop, but there, no one understood and took it literally. The poor SDRE finally gave up and said he was being "sarcastic" :lol: Our sense of humor is indeed unique and specific to us onlee, something we can be bhery proud of. :P
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

BBC headline on 30 Sept 2010: Nato helicopters kill two Pakistani soldiers, prompting nearly two-week border closure in protest.
So essentially 1 TFTA Paki solider cum non-state actor == 1 week of NATO supply blockade. Therefore, does that mean NATO supplies will resume in 28 weeks? or is there some other madrassa math logic to it?
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Rangudu wrote:Saw this on twitter. Someone had recorded part of a recent rally by pigLeTs that included a song with the lyrics:
Ab khoon ka badla khoon hoga, Baniya ka khoon bahayenge
Audio can be heard here
Awesome,Just the thing pakis need to do for us to jump in.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

AnantD

I don't think this is in cold blood, so why unnecessary villify the US when it is not due.
I agree, in this case the use of "cold blood" to cast US actions is inappropriate. For sure, there was some hanky panky from the Pakis, and were bludgeoned in response, and deservedly so.

GuptaJi
Not vilifying, but praising. Weak, gutless, spineless India dare not kill TSPA in cold blood, while strong, white, superpower USA does so. Little monkey India should mimic giant gorilla USA, because there in only one way to be a superpower, and that is to follow American example, etc., etc..
You can do infinitely better than following the US media example of distorting positions through simplistic sound bites and such. There was never, ever any suggestion on my part that India mimic US in the manner in which it kicks TSP arse with impunity, and offers carrots in the same breath lest the albatross around India's neck be severed, something that has served US handsomely for 60+ years. India does not have the kind of power US has.

But, but, but..., in between US-style actions, and MMS's surrender, there is a huge space of options, and thats where I like India to be.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Ashrafs and Ajlafs
No most powerul, most Pure , leader of Oommah Paki Peeker here . Paki Nauqars will remain Nauqars.
World’s top Muslims list appears with Erdogan only #3. Who should be #1?
In its 2011 Arab Public Opinion Poll published on Nov 21, the Brookings Institution in Washington wrote: “Turkey is the biggest winner of the Arab Spring. In the five countries polled, Turkey is seen to have played the ‘most constructive’ role in the Arab events. Its Prime Minister, Recep Erdogan, is the most admired among world leaders and those who envision a new President for Egypt want the new President to look most like Erdogan. Egyptians want their country to look more like Turkey than any of the other Muslim, Arab and other choices provided.”My choice for #2 was actually ranked sixth — Emir of Qatar Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani. The Muslim 500 spells out its reasons for saying his influence rose during the Arab Spring in a description so clear that should have merited him the second spot. It said the emir “has driven much of the Arab Spring through the coverage given by Al-Jazeera, the financial support given to protesters and political support to Libya. He is arguably the biggest enabler of the Arab Spring.” The entry on him also notes that Qatar had jet fighters flying with NATO to enforce the no-fly zone over Libya and also won the 2022 soccer World Cup.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Whore Machae Chorre, Zorr ka jatka ISAF se lagaa
Pak-US relations can only continue with mutual respect: Gilani
Khar conveys Pak outrage at NATO attack; says it forced Pak to reconsider engagement ( Tlaak Before Shaddi)
Foreign Minister Hi Naa Rabba Naa Khar on Sunday telephoned her US counterpart Hillary Clinton to convey Pakistan's "deep sense of rage" over cross-border NATO air strikes saying it violated Pakistan's sauveriginty.Khar said that attacks like Saturday's strike on military outposts that left at least 24 Pakistani soldiers dead were "totally unacceptable" as they contravened international law, negation of Pak-US relations and forced Pakistan to reconsider its relations with the United States.The Pakistani minister spoke to Clinton in the early hours of Sunday to inform her of decisions made by the Defence Committee of the Cabinet including blocking NATO supply routes and closure of the Shamsi airbase, the Foreign Office said in a statement."The foreign minister conveyed to the secretary of state, the deep sense of rage felt across Pakistan at the senseless loss of 24 soldiers due to Nato/Isaf attack on the Pakistani post," it said.
Khar said "such Jhatkas are totally unacceptable. They demonstrate complete disregard for international law and human life, and are in stark violation of Pakistani sauverignty"."This negates the progress made by the two countries on improving relations and forces Pakistan to revisit the terms of engagement," Khar added.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

chetak wrote:Can India and Pakistan make Peace !
Friday, November 25, 2011
Can India and Pakistan make Peace !
By Major (Retired)Agha .H. Amin, Pakistan Army./quote]
A very accurate article.
SureshP
BRFite

Post by SureshP »

Mobile video footage of the aftermath of the firefight after the NATO heli retaliation on CBS news.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id= ... ontentBody

Sorry CBS using old footage my apologies
Last edited by SureshP on 29 Nov 2011 07:23, edited 1 time in total.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Mill kar subb civilized Insanoo ne kaha
Jo Aqal abhi tukk Inko ko na ayye
Aqal aaj Pakkiyo ko woh Sikhaa dee Jayye
Aaj ISAF ko yeh authority dee dho
Paki jo dikhe , Instantly Usko goli maar de jayee
Kiyani, Gilani complaining ki pain ho rahi hai Bahut
Extra Vasleen ka Mallish karwa dee jayye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K-YvPo_ZHo
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

ramana wrote:NATO pounding for two hours means the Fizzleya and TSPA were sitting tight and conniving with the attackers like in Abortabad non-response. No wonder there is talk of subaltern's coup and what not.
The Generals knew that they could not as much as raise their little finger and so they kept quiet. They play a double game, giving the impression of conniving with the NATO while scheming with the subaltern for a revenge. They would like to take their revenge in a sophisticated way. The subalterns, being subalterns, froth at the mouth corners and think they can take on the NATO because Allah is on their side. They neither know their (in)capabilities nor the fact that Allah deserted the PA a long time ago (some say He was never on their side).

It was the same when Musharraf sided with the US after 9/11. He and his Corps Commanders were completely on taqiyyah and Hudaibaiya. The subaltern Punjabi Taliban could not understand the nuances and began attacking the self, like some autoimmune disease.

That should be the one thing the Generals should be cautious with the subalterns. If they do not communicate clearly, the Generals will suffer a subaltern coup. Nuances do not work with the subalterns. But, then, the Generals run the risk of being exposed by the US.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

[Deleted.]

Isnt this the same old video on Liveleak of the Taliban attack? CBS too was taken for a ride?
Last edited by saip on 29 Nov 2011 07:36, edited 1 time in total.
SureshP
BRFite

Post by SureshP »

Self Delete
Last edited by SureshP on 29 Nov 2011 07:24, edited 1 time in total.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

The link of the old video was posted by Shravan. Here is the link again and it is dated Nov 16.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=43b_1321496997
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Right now I am watching the same video on my local CBS station in California. Obviously CBS did not do its homework.
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

[quote="dada"]http://www.dawn.com/2011/11/27/view-fro ... ifled.html
Experiences of a Pakistani....
[quote]

Interesting contrast with that self professed 'pacifiist' Irfan Hussain:

http://www.dawn.com/2011/11/28/the-isla ... e-met.html

His take:

"The current exhibit consists of some 1,200 pieces (out of a collection of nearly 12,000) from across the Muslim world, laid out in 15 large rooms. Selected to represent works from Turkey, Central Asia, South Asia .."

Her take:

"...As I move in sullen silence with the throng viewing Indian miniature paintings, whose artists are mostly Muslims of the Mughal era...."

"In Pakistan today, on display around homes, shops and public places is mass religiosity."

http://www.dawn.com/2011/11/27/view-fro ... ifled.html

There's not a dime's worth of difference between the two. Both self professed 'liberals' ( a contradiction in terms), they have to connect to religion despite complaining about 'religiosity'

Now imagine the Indo-Americans that Niaz refers to--are they mouthing " This was done by Hindu/Muslim artists"?" . My guess is they focused on the painting not the religious affiliation of the painters.

You can take the paki out of the jihadi but you can't take the jihadi out of the paki. These are are new Taqquiya purveyors.
SureshP
BRFite

Post by SureshP »

saip wrote:The link of the old video was posted by Shravan. Here is the link again and it is dated Nov 16.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=43b_1321496997
I have been duped and CBS is obviously using old footage to spice up their "claim" to be at the border. I will edit the post
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Pakistani reactions to Mohmand strike correspond with Taliban peace demands
Pakistani government has taken the following actions:
  • Closed NATO's supply lines through both the Khyber Pass and Chaman border crossings. An estimated 50 percent of ISAF's supplies are moved via these two crossings.
  • Ordered the US to vacate Shamsi Air Base in Baluchistan province. The base is used by the CIA to carry out Predator and Reaper drone strikes against al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, and other terror groups operating in North and South Waziristan.
  • Ordered a review of its ties with the United States and its cooperation in hunting al Qaeda and other terror groups on Pakistani soil.
Oddly enough, these actions correspond closely with the Pakistani Taliban's demands for implementing a peace deal with the government.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Interesting.

So is there a message from our Russian friends that a cross-border strike by India to neutralise Pakistani sponsored Islamic Terrorism will not be supported by Russia?.

And a message from Russia to the US not to take the Northern resupply route into Afghanistan for granted?:
FM Lavrov condemns NATO air attack on Pakistan checkpoints

Nov 29, 2011 00:19 Moscow Time

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has called for an investigation into the NATO cross-border attack on Pakistan’s checkpoints. In a telephone conversation with Foreign Minister of Pakistan, Hina Rabbani Khar, he emphasized the inadmissibility of violating sovereignty of states, including when planning and conducting counterterrorism operations, says a Foreign Ministry statement………………..

The Voice of Russia
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Recall a few pages ago we discussed that TSP is like a parasite and needs a host in times of distress? Its now Russia's turn.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

arun wrote:Interesting.

So is there a message from our Russian friends that a cross-border strike by India to neutralise Pakistani sponsored Islamic Terrorism will not be supported by Russia?.

And a message from Russia to the US not to take the Northern resupply route into Afghanistan for granted?
No, it is a complex dance. Russia would not support Pakistan -- they know how much of a pest they can become (at the behest of China) in Chechnya and other places. What Russia wants instead from the US, is for US to stop meddling with installing missile defence in eastern europe and enticing Balkan states to join NATO.

Russia is just fishing in troubled waters. Wants its pound of flesh for the Northern Distribution Network. They would want US-Pakistan relationship to sour a bit more, so US relies on NDN a bit more, for the Russians to take that pound of flesh. They are egging the Pakis on. Would be fantastic if the Pakis fall for this and do something stupid and TFTA-like.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I think the Russian are providing a shoulder for TSP to cry on. Its very fragile now and there is super-power understanding for quite sometime. Its not just developed overnight. They both dont want TSP to feel lonely.

A Chinese proverb says "Always leave one side free, before you corner a wild animal"
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

arun wrote:Interesting.

And a message from Russia to the US not to take the Northern resupply route into Afghanistan for granted?:
FM Lavrov condemns NATO air attack on Pakistan checkpoints

Nov 29, 2011 00:19 Moscow Time

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has called for an investigation into the NATO cross-border attack on Pakistan’s checkpoints. In a telephone conversation with Foreign Minister of Pakistan, Hina Rabbani Khar, he emphasized the inadmissibility of violating sovereignty of states, including when planning and conducting counterterrorism operations, says a Foreign Ministry statement………………..

The Voice of Russia
It could be a message to Pakistan:
the inadmissibility of violating sovereignty of states, including (but not only) when planning and conducting counterterrorism operations
Terrorism and counter terrorism must not violate state boundaries. This actually endorses India's actions and slaps Pakistan and the US. Diplospeak.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Afghans say commando unit was attacked before airstrike was called on Pakistan

Both sides said they believed they were attacking insurgents along the border. A senior Pakistani defense official acknowledged that Pakistani troops fired first, sending a flare, followed by mortar and machine-gun fire, toward what he said was “suspicious activity” in the brush-covered area below their high-altitude outpost barely 500 yards from the border.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/afg ... story.html
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

^^^
From the above article:
Administration and U.S. defense officials raised the possibility of a different set of circumstances but declined to elaborate.
Let me pull a scenario out of my Musharraf.

Typical Paki tactic is to provide covering fire to insert yahoos and then to later deny that a post exists at all or that it was unmanned. The border post (manned by a TFTA Kaptaan and a Major none the less) was a launchpad for Yahoos. The 2 officers were present there to instill some brains into the inbred Paki soldiers on how to provide covering fire etc. Unkil asked them to desist. Pakis denied the existence of the post. Unkil started blowing it up.

While the bombing was going on, Pakis probably pleaded from the post "please spare us, will not repeat this". But since higher ups denied the existence of the post (their modus operandi), Unkil went ahead and blasted it anyway. Now Unkil is faking concern and understanding (Paki modus operandi after every terror attack). Sends out a message "we can play this game too".

I have my beer and popcorn ready for more embarrassing leaks from Unkil.

PS> Also note that "we were 2 Kms inside Paki border!!!" Became "we were 500 yards from Paki border"
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ India should also jump in and flatten a TSPA infiltration post the next time they try this on LoC so that TSP knows that it old games cannot go on as usual on both east and west borders.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/no ... der-attack
China supports Pakistan in row over Nato border attackChina says it is 'deeply shocked' by Pakistani soldiers' deaths,
China's comments were the product of a 40-minute conversation between the Chinese foreign minister, Yang Jiechi, and his opposite number in Pakistan, Hina Rabbani Khar. After the exchange, the Chinese foreign ministry said that "China is deeply shocked by these events, and expresses strong concern for the victims and profound condolences to Pakistan".A foreign ministry spokesman added: "China believes that Pakistan's independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity should be respected and the incident should be thoroughly investigated and be handled properly."The Chinese intervention carries a significance beyond the immediate dispute. Islamabad considers Beijing to be its closest ally and an alternative partner to the west, while both governments oppose US plans to have bases in Afghanistan beyond the 2014 date for ending the coalition's combat operations there.Coincidentally, Pakistan and China began a joint military exercise in Punjab province involving about 500 soldiers and designed to show, as the Pakistan army put it, that the "Pakistan-China friendship is higher than the mountains and deeper than oceans". It was the fourth military collaboration between the two countries since 2004.The official, who did not want to be named, added: "The Pakistanis are blowing this thing totally out of proportion by responding the way they have, so severely and strongly. But we hope that they will at least come to Bonn and it will not affect the steps that we have started to take in terms of rebuilding our relationship with Pakistan."
Afghan and coalition officials have accused Pakistan repeatedly in the past of failing to act to stop Taliban militants using its territory.Afghans living in Kunar said they were delighted by the airstrike against the bases, saying they believed Taliban fighters were being harboured by the Pakistani army."These terrorists wear civilian clothes and then when they have done their attacks in Afghanistan they go to the Pakistan checkpoints," said Qari Ehsanullah Ehsan, a tribal leader from the province. "Some of them wear fake beards and then put on Pakistani military clothes when they finish their operations. The people of Kunar are happy. We have been telling the Americans for a long time that the Pakistanis are bringing the Taliban to our villages."
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

UAE mounts pressure to get airbase decision reversed - Dawn
President Asif Ali Zardari in meeting with UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zeyed Al- Nahyan in Islamabad.—APP

ISLAMABAD: The United Arab Emirates has dived into troubled Pakistan-US ties in a desperate effort to prevent them from unravelling and avert an immediate eviction of the Americans from the Shamsi airbase whose control they enjoy.

UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan arrived in Islamabad on Monday on an unscheduled trip and met President Asif Ali Zardari and Army chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.

In both meetings, the UAE minister pleaded against pushing too hard for getting the airbase vacated.

During his meeting with Sheikh Nahyan in the Presidency, President Zardari is reported to have turned down a UAE request to extend the 15-day deadline set by the Defence Committee of the Cabinet for vacating the airbase in Balochistan.

“The one-on-one meeting of the UAE foreign minister with the president was followed by a delegation-level meeting,” Mr Zardari`s spokesman Farhatullah Babar said.

According to media reports, Pakistan handed over the Shamsi airbase to the UAE in 1992 for hunting expeditions, but its authorities sublet it to the US for carrying out drone attacks.

The UAE delegation was apprised of the DCC decision, which also stopped Nato supplies passing through Pakistan into Afghanistan.

A statement issued by the ISPR said: “The visiting dignitary (Sheikh Nahyan) remained with the COAS (Gen Kayani) for some time and discussed matters of mutual interest.”

Besides strong diplomatic ties with Pakistan, the UAE has strong influence in Islamabad`s corridors of power. President Zardari is known for being too close to its royal family and WikiLeaks last year confirmed that perception.

According to one of the leaked cables, Mr Zardari had requested UAE President Sheikh Khalifa to allow his family to live in the Emirates in the event of his death.

The military also has strong relations with the UAE. It was at Gen Kayani`s request that the UAE government had last year launched quick impact projects in Swat.

Some analysts believe that in view of the kind of influence the Emirates enjoy in Islamabad it would be `very difficult` for the Pakistani leadership to say `no` to them.
I initially thought baki is a spoiled brat. Now its confirmed, its a whore. When one of its biggest customer want to desert her, other munnas are also doing the same.
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

it looks like this was a combined AH 64 and AC 130 gunship attack.

the carnage must have been quite a sight

Khan does not do anything in half measures :)

2 hrs of gunship pounding :mrgreen: