Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 201

Post by shiv »

Kashi wrote: Notice how nearly all of them say that Arnab Mitra feels this way because he's a Hindu!!
Good. So what?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Charlie wrote:
Typical view point of a former State Dept envoy. Completely brain washed into regurgitating Paki talking points. Again shows that Indian diplomats, journalists etc completely suck at their jobs and dont even try to influence or put forth Indian side of the story and manipulating foreign diplomats like other countries including Pakis, US do is completely out of the question.
Charlie before you curse fellow Indians some more may I make a point?

In your little story, the absolootely fair and balanced Americans who are oh so objective listen to the Pakis story because he Pakis have done a good job and our incompetent bum Indians have not done their job telling our story to the goras who we are sure will be neutral (like the Brits taught us they were). If only SDREs were good at their job. This sense of feeling that it is the Indians who are inadequate while the others are competent and fair has gone on too long and I now realise that the story is more like this

Americans are hardly objective and like to be bribed, pampered and have their asses licked by all, whom they will then favor. Pakis did this well. Indians did not do that. Indian diplomats would need to sell India off to the US if we were to copy Pakistan. Now I know many people on this forum might support such a sale of India. Maybe you too. But not me.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

^^ Shiv ji just an humble opinion. I am guessing the truth is in between the two positions you have slated. Please remember there are bums like Charlie Wilson who could and have fallen to chaplusi in past and changed course of history
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

America’s Pakistan Mess Gets Worse With Alleged NATO Strike (bruce Reidel)
Even before NATO allegedly killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, this alliance was a wreck. Bruce Riedel on the decades of deceit that have put Obama in diplomatic hell—and why Pakistan holds all the cards.
This trust gap is the result of decades of mutual deceit and lying. Pakistan proclaimed it was our ally against communism or Al Qaeda or whatever when what it really just wanted was arms and help to fight India. America promised to help democracy in Pakistan and instead backed four brutal military dictators. Ironically, the Army believes we have betrayed it over and over again. We have.
America has to engage Pakistan. It is too important not to engage. It is on track to have the third-largest nuclear arsenal in the world.
Wow. Bigger even than the tallel than mounted fliend's??

More apologetic bilge from the khans desperate to keep Pak propped up in one piece for as long as feasible.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Brad Goodman wrote:^^ Shiv ji just an humble opinion. I am guessing the truth is in between the two positions you have slated. Please remember there are bums like Charlie Wilson who could and have fallen to chaplusi in past and changed course of history
Brad - what I find interesting about your comment is that of the "two positions" I have stated, one of the positions (that India might have done everything but homoerotic American bums suckered by Pakistani bribery and chamchagiri did not give a damn) is almost never stated by anyone. Almost always the statement made by Indians is "Oh the Americans would have listened if only Indians were not such bums unable to do their jobs right."

All I did was state the "other position" that is rarely stated and what you have done is to take a compromise position between the always accepted "Indians are bums" and the difficult to swallow (for Indians) "Americans may be bums"

Without asking Google/Wiki I don't know who Charlie Wilson might be. I recall the name but it hardly evokes a story in my mind like say Vikram Batra or Sandeep Unnikrishnan. I will look it up now but let me state what I know.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Isaf’s aggression against Pakistan
General Retard Mi rza Asslam Beg
http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-news ... t-Pakistan
The Pakistani troops operating in the Salalah area, on the night of November 25-26, had trapped the Tehrik-i-Taliban-i-Pakistan (TPP) militants, about 50 strong, belonging to the Waliur Rahman/Fazalullah group, engaged in anti-Pakistan activities. The militants gave the SOS to Isaf and Nato, and the American aircrafts and gunships rushed to rescue them. The two Pakistani posts came under intense fire. The officer in charge immediately contacted the Isaf and warned them that it were the Pakistani posts, which were under attack and it must stop. But the message was ignored and the attack continued for over two hours till the militants were rescued and taken to the Afghan territory. The brutal act of the Isaf is not the only incident, because previously our border posts have been attacked by the militants, who were supported by the foreign forces, killing many of our troops. This was the third time that the Isaf violated Pakistan’s territory. Last year, in September 2010, a similar incident had occurred on our border, during which a number of our soldiers were killed. The second time, they intruded deep inside Pakistan to kill Osama bin Laden near Abbottabad and got away with it.I had warned that the Isaf would “again test our nerves” and we better be prepared to retaliate against such intrusions, and recommended that they should have a look at the “Selective Punishment Concept” of 10 Corps, implemented by Major General Safdar, SJ, GOC 12 Division in 1990, who silenced the Indian guns along the Line of Control, through bold and “prompt retaliatory actions.” But in this case, at Salalah, such a ‘prompt retaliatory action’ could not be taken; therefore, we now have to consider choosing the next best option to ensure that such incidents do not occur again.
A retaliatory action, “to draw blood for blood”, is the best option, but the enemy is on high alert now. ‘Retorsion’ would be the next best policy, i.e. “to return upon the assailants with sharp punitive moves.” In this regard, some of the actions have already been initiated by the government, such as rejection of the expression of regrets; the Isaf supplies through Pakistan have been stopped; no more drone attacks; Shamsi to be vacated; Pakistan not to participate in the Bonn Conference on December 5; cancellation of all visits, tours, sports events, etc involving USA and EU; diplomatic engagement with friendly countries to solicit support; no more business as usual; and the need to re-evaluate ties with USA. Since the occupation forces are operating under the UN mandate, therefore, Pakistan has taken up the matter with it to investigate and punish the perpetrators of this crime.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://www.thenews.com.pk/blog/blog_details.asp?id=1608
What has Happened to the Muslims' Thirst for Knowledge?
Our lack of interest in reading is symptomatic of the larger malaise that afflicts us as a people--our apathy to learning and a culture of knowledge and scientific inquiry. Our hunger of learning and zeal to explore new ideas and new frontiers of knowledge that once drove our ancestors has given way to a crass, disturbing intellectual listlessness.Is it any wonder then we are so way behind the rest of the world? Not a single university from the Muslim world — home to 1.6 billion people, a quarter of the world’s total population — figures in the top 500 centres of learning. Even as the world progresses and conquers new frontiers of knowledge and ideas by the hour, the Muslims are yet to stir out of their slumber of centuries. This would have been understandable when most of the Muslim world had been under colonial occupation.The House of Wisdom, or Dar al Hikmah, founded in Baghdad in AD 762 was at the heart of this great intellectual movement that transformed the Middle East and the world. It was home to a great library and was the first of its kind centre that promoted scientific research, dialogue and published books. Thousands of books were translated from Greek, Latin, Sanskrit and other languages. The House of Wisdom heralded the golden era of Islam with Muslim scientists making great breakthroughs in all areas. When the Mongol armies ran over the Middle East and destroyed the House of Wisdom at Baghdad in 1258, rivers ran black for weeks. This was the ink of all those books and manuscripts dumped in the rivers in their thousands by the invaders. Whatever happened to our love for the written word?
Interesting and knowledgeable comments
Mr. Syed I think your fundamental premise is flawed in that the thirst for knowledge you refer was commonplace amongst Egyptians and all free people of the Middle East before they were conqured by Muslims and converted to Islam. Islam demands a life lived solely for the will of Allah as defined vicariously by differing sects and besides excluding one half of humanity from being acknowledged as fully human (females), it does not give rise to the freedom to challenge its tenants, to have a different opinion, to engage openly in critical thinking, scientific inquiry, or freedom of expression. When one must toe the religious line or risk death one soon realizes that silence and acceptance is the way of life, not a thirst for knowledge.
Zahra el Said (lax)
IF you see, the grand period of 'learning' and building by Arabs for example in Baghdad was done by Barmaks. The whole city, canals, palaces, forts were done up by them. Who were Barmaks? They were converts from Buddhists and maintained a keen link to INdian sciences and education. So if you really see, Islam really didn't produce anything much except large varieties of Taliban types that have been out to destroy the continuation of learning by fresh converts. The same with Pakistan..you're already saying what happened to Pakistani liberal society..no way True Islam will allow liberalism or the education of the Barmaks to flourish.
Nisme [Delhi] Comments Date : Sunday, December 04, 2011
asprinzl
BRFite

Post by asprinzl »

Mansor Ijaz is clearly lying. The USG did not inform even their closest ally (UK) about the Bin Laden raid until after the raiding team was out of danger. Impossible for Zardari or Haqqani to be in the loop.
Apparently, when Haqqani approached Ijaz to take advantage of the situation, Ijaz (and the PA) saw an opportunity to put an end to the Haqqani-Zardari axis. It seemed like a trap had been laid to snare Haqqani out of the way so that Zardari can be isolated. HH fell for it like a blind rabbit.
All of which raises an important question: Is Mansor Ijaz a registered agent for the Pakistani establishment?
Vivek_A
BRFite

Post by Vivek_A »

US attack on Pakistani posts ‘unpardonable': defence expert

Guess who the defense expert the nutty nation is referring to.....go ahead....guess :mrgreen:
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

shiv wrote:
Brad Goodman wrote:^^ Shiv ji just an humble opinion. I am guessing the truth is in between the two positions you have slated. Please remember there are bums like Charlie Wilson who could and have fallen to chaplusi in past and changed course of history
Brad - what I find interesting about your comment is that of the "two positions" I have stated, one of the positions (that India might have done everything but homoerotic American bums suckered by Pakistani bribery and chamchagiri did not give a damn) is almost never stated by anyone. Almost always the statement made by Indians is "Oh the Americans would have listened if only Indians were not such bums unable to do their jobs right."

All I did was state the "other position" that is rarely stated and what you have done is to take a compromise position between the always accepted "Indians are bums" and the difficult to swallow (for Indians) "Americans may be bums"

Without asking Google/Wiki I don't know who Charlie Wilson might be. I recall the name but it hardly evokes a story in my mind like say Vikram Batra or Sandeep Unnikrishnan. I will look it up now but let me state what I know.
shiv Ji: Whether by professional incompetence on part of Indians (I doubt) or by deliberate US tipping scales on the balance of information on Indian subcontinent to a paki flavor, the ultimate loosers are the Americans. They may or maynot know the accurate position on the ground -either because they have been fed a bill of goods by the paki, or they have muddled real intelligence with the what they manufacture at the paki's behest. Therefore, as long as Indian decision makers are aware of the true nature of the positions of US and the paki, they will not go wrong in acting to further India's interests. It may well be that Indians need to anticipate wrong actions on part of the US because they are acting on faulty intelligence. No country can accomodate the actions of others who are working on the basis of bad intelligence.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=128560
A former Indian diplomat, M K Bhadrakumar, in his recent article ‘US and Pakistan Enter the Danger Zone’, has aptly commented that: “The air strike by the NATO at the Pakistani military post at Salala in the Mohmand Agency is destined to become a milestone in the chronicle of the Afghan war. Within hours of the incident, Pakistan’s relations with the US began nose-diving and it continues to plunge… Exactly what happened - whether the NATO blundered into a mindless retaliatory (or pre-emptive) act or ventured into a calculated act of high provocation - will remain a mystery. Maybe it is no more important to know… the DDC simply proceeded on the basis that this was a calculated air strike - and by no means an accidental occurrence... in the Pakistan military’s estimation, the NATO attack emanated from a US decision”.

Almost in sync with Pakistan’s response to the incident, Russia also threatened to halt American supplies to Afghanistan if its concerns about America’s missile defence plans in Europe are not addressed. American centre of gravity appears to be in a double jeopardy. Halting of containers’ movement by Pakistan will start to show its impact after several weeks when the cushioning stocks exhaust. American bluff has been called. It has been boasting of putting in place its alternative transit route ‘the Northern Distribution Network’ (NDN). At the critical time, Russians have sounded that they mean business and thus a deal. Apart from Russia other CIS states would soon claim their pound of flesh. Uzbekistan has made its position known that it would not allow the transit of lethal supplies through its soil. Tajikistan and other countries through which this network passes also have serious reservations; they opine that Afghan resistance groups’ could extend their operations to these courtiers to disrupt the logistic flow.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

asprinzl wrote:Mansor Ijaz is clearly lying. The USG did not inform even their closest ally (UK) about the Bin Laden raid until after the raiding team was out of danger. Impossible for Zardari or Haqqani to be in the loop.
Apparently, when Haqqani approached Ijaz to take advantage of the situation, Ijaz (and the PA) saw an opportunity to put an end to the Haqqani-Zardari axis. It seemed like a trap had been laid to snare Haqqani out of the way so that Zardari can be isolated. HH fell for it like a blind rabbit.
All of which raises an important question: Is Mansor Ijaz a registered agent for the Pakistani establishment?
asprinzl ji:You have stated this pantomime acted out by the pakis very concisely; it is essentially a self goal (or 2 or 3) by the pakis. Ijaz, to best of the knowledge available on him, is an agent for Ijaz. The paki army just used him as a useful tool, which he is. All in all, some rotting furniture got/will get rearranged on thedeck of the leaky ship The (titanic)Paki. Whatever the consequences, they will further degrade the powerfool PA in its orchestration of the paki's disasterous foreign policies and relationships. Inshah Halla.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Green on Green violence with the “more pure” taking on the “less pure” in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s commercial capital, Karachi.

Not clear though if this is a case of sectarian blood-letting with Mohammaddens of the Shia sect dishing it out to their Sunni co-religionists or if this is a case of sub-sectarian violence with Mohammaddens of the Sunni sect and Barelvi sub-sect having a go at their Sunni co-sectarians of the Deobandi sub-sect and vice-versa. Things get complicated as for an Islamic Republic, an Ideological Muslim State and claimed safe-haven for the Muslims of the Indian Sub-continent, Pakistan does have a bewildering bunch of religion inspired reasons for Mohammaddens to kill each other:

ASWJ worker and ST activist shot dead
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Vivek_A wrote:US attack on Pakistani posts ‘unpardonable': defence expert
Guess who the defense expert the nutty nation is referring to.....go ahead....guess :mrgreen:
From the article:
Cloughley said he was in Mohmand three weeks ago, visiting 77 Brigade, "whose officers and soldiers were slaughtered by US aircraft, and I know exactly where Pakistan’s border posts are located.
Cloughley, the "OZ defence analyst" was in paki badlands three weeks ago. Right in the middle of all the tellibunny activity. Someone responsible should check on what he was up to and in what capacity. If he knows the exact locations of each and every paki border post, he must be thick with the paki army. That's a dangerous man, in my opinion. Is he allowed to travel to India?
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

shiv wrote: Americans are hardly objective and like to be bribed, pampered and have their asses licked by all, whom they will then favor. Pakis did this well. Indians did not do that. Indian diplomats would need to sell India off to the US if we were to copy Pakistan. Now I know many people on this forum might support such a sale of India. Maybe you too. But not me.
Absolutely on the money!
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Taliban absence looms over Bonn meet

This is Pakistani perfidy. Leave alone the fact that talking to the Taliban is abhorrent and an absolute waste of time and efforts, this refusal by them to come to Bonn is clearly at the instigation of TSP. ISI captured Barader because the Taliban were meeting the Americans/Afghans behind their back and without Pakistani presence in the meetings.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

shiv wrote: In your little story, the absolootely fair and balanced Americans who are oh so objective listen to the Pakis story because he Pakis have done a good job and our incompetent bum Indians have not done their job telling our story to the goras who we are sure will be neutral (like the Brits taught us they were). If only SDREs were good at their job. This sense of feeling that it is the Indians who are inadequate while the others are competent and fair has gone on too long and I now realise that the story is more like this

Americans are hardly objective and like to be bribed, pampered and have their asses licked by all, whom they will then favor. Pakis did this well. Indians did not do that. Indian diplomats would need to sell India off to the US if we were to copy Pakistan. Now I know many people on this forum might support such a sale of India. Maybe you too. But not me.
shiv, Apart from a mix of SDREs not being able to forcefully push their point across and the Khans having their own agenda of creating and propping up the Paki state there is a 3rd aspect which is the similarity of mental processes on both the Khan and Paki sides (at least when it comes to foreign affairs) which probably fuels the "they are like us" feeling amongst Khan SD when they meet Pakis (which goes beyond the 'westernized cigar smoking whisky swilling' Paki jernails theory).

If you consider the hypothetical situation where the positions are switched and Khan is in the position where Pakis are now and Pakis are in the position where Khan is in now - we would probably seen the Khans behaving a lot like the Pakis and the Pakis behaving a lot like the Khan.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

We have existence proofs in the utterances of Adm. Mike Mullen and prof c. Unfair that Americans can see the truth about Pakistan on their own; and we have seen, e.g., in the backpedalling of the White House from Mullen's statements, that they think their self interest lies in ignoring the truth. In all of this, where do SDRE journalists play a role?
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

This latest Wash Post article tomorrow is just the perfect oxygen that Pindi and GHQ need at this moment in time.

Which is to reinforce their narrative that the only problem in the world is that the Amreekians are in disagreement and disarray, and unless these Amreekians get their act together, the Pakis are, and will be everlasting victims of the US, says this report.

Can't blame these reporters -- they indeed have a very senior Foggy Bottom insect as a source for this, as the report points out.

Read, and then go ack-thoo on this:

U.S. breach with Pakistan shows imbalance between diplomatic, security goals
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Beleagured Zardari to address Parliament soon
The announcement from the Presidency said “PPP [Pakistan People's Party] co-chairman President Asif Ali Zardari and supreme commander of the armed forces'' would address members of both Houses of Parliament.
Very interesting choice of titles to describe Zardari. He is *not* referred to simply as President of Pakistan but as a political leader and as the Chief of the armed forces !
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/07/12 ... -material/
They may call it the "Land of the Pure," but Pakistan turns out to be anything but.
The Muslim country, which has banned content on at least 17 websites to block offensive and blasphemous material, is the world's leader in online searches for ***** material, FoxNews.com has learned.
“You won’t find strip clubs in Islamic countries. Most Islamic countries have certain dress codes,” said Gabriel Said Reynolds, professor of Islamic Studies at the University of Notre Dame. “It would be an irony if they haven’t shown the same vigilance to *****.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/07/12 ... z1fdGoruoE
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

asprinzl wrote: All of which raises an important question: Is Mansor Ijaz a registered agent for the Pakistani establishment?
Maybe not ...

but quadrification of Zardari is something that some may find desirable.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

http://www.dawn.com/2011/12/05/pakistan ... urces.html
WASHINGTON: Diplomatic circles in Washington are expecting a low level participation from Pakistan in the conference on Afghanistan kicking off today in the German city of Bonn, DawnNews reported.

Sources claimed that Pakistan might attend the talks on a diplomatic level.

The breakthrough was made possible after US President Barack Obama held a telephonic conversation with President Asif Ali Zardari, sources added.
As predicted before.
Now that Taliban is attending the Bonn conference, we can all sleep peacefully.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

As per twitter, Afghanistan rejected the idea of pak's amb. to Germany participating in the Bonn conf. as an observer.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Wont all these problems for the West regarding distribution of supply, access to CAR etc. for the West be solved if Balushistan moves to its natuaral state where it is a separate republic.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>Cloughley, the "OZ defence analyst" was in paki badlands three weeks ago. Right in the middle of all the tellibunny activity. Someone responsible should check on what he was up to and in what capacity.

I don't think we have to pay too much attention to Cloughley. He was probably there to widen the circle of his Pashtun friends on both sides of the border. If you catch, in some photograph that may surface on the net at sometime in the future, a white guy with a carnation behind his ear and kohl around his eyes, it can only be Cloughley.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Trying this again ...

I would appreciate if someone can explain why is a big deal made out of Pakis not attending Bonn? Wouldn't it be advantageous to the world if the Pakis were kept out of the meeting as they are the problem?

Thnx
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive".

This illicit,act of duplicitous,depraved,perverse,debauchery between Uncle Sam and his favourite rent-boy,lies behind the lies that underline the realtionship.For decades Uncle Sam has used and abused the rent-boy,to full satisfaction,until he entered Afghan soil.The cruel fact is that his rent-boy has been sleeping with many other partners, deadly enemies of Uncle Sam like the Taliban,Al Q,China,Haqqanis,et al,which Uncle Sam turned a blind eye to until they began to shaft him as was his wont!
Being unfaithful to each other has been the hallmark of this lustful relationship and its only when Uncle Sam got the "clap" so to speak,in his nether end while his catamite Pak looked on and laughed,that his anger boiled over.To have found that the Pakis had been secretly having it off with Osama the Sheikh,under full protection from the ISI in Abbotabad was the proverbial last straw. To have fornicated with the very man who grievously wounded the US like no enemy before,that too on the US mainland,was unacceptable.Since then the recriminations and accusations have grown by the day bringing us right into this public spat where the rent boy has got his backside scorched in an apparent act of a lover's revenge.

So where will it go from here? Initially further downhill before both estranged lovers take out their calculators and see how much further they can go on hurting themselves.The Pakis are trying to blackmail Uncle Sam with the threat of a "Kiss and tell" ,or rather "kiss and kill",with a further threat of selling to the highest bidder their stock of N-tech and even N-weapons.If Uncle Sam blinks,then the world is in for real trouble as a victorious rent-boy in this spat can simply keep on bleeding his sugar Uncle for aid and weapons to bleed neighbours like India ad infinitum.This crisis is also an opportunity for defanging Pak once and for all and if Uncle Sam has an iota of common sense in his thick skull,then he will bring on the B-52s and permanenty shut the mouths of the Paki crore commanders and Gen.Kill-any for good.
Last edited by Philip on 05 Dec 2011 16:40, edited 1 time in total.
Roperia
BRFite

Post by Roperia »

Gen. Hamid Gul: US attack on Pakistan will turn region into inferno

[youtube]yGGenno4WTo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

His dreams
1. The NATO attack will strengthen the right-wingers. He and his Jihadi friends are going to be conducting yet another rally in Lahore on 18th against the MFN status to India.

2. Since the yamrikis want to leave, according to him India will be established as a proxy power.

3. Yamrikis can't open another front with Pak, since Paki people are "extraordinary".
To let yamrikis have a respectable withdrawal, Pakistan should bargain for the following things
1. India will not be allowed a larger than life role. He "warns" the Russians and the Central Asian countries to be prepared for the fallout if they help India towards this goal. According to him if an Indian influence will make A'stan another Israel.

2. Give the Paki people a nuclear deal similar to that of India (I guess he also read the lifting off Australian uranium ban)

3. Tell India if they want MFN, they should settle the Kashmir issue since it is a Human rights issue only.

4. Yamrikis are fighting war against Pakistan. Their embassy has barricades and have soldiers inside it. Yamrikis should cut themselves to size.
Paki nation will not be isolated, it is NATO that will be isolated.

Hamid Gul should be made the chief of ISI again to facilitate the precipitation of the Paki nation.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

RUSSIA IS NOT SAVING PAKISTAN AND IRAN WE ARE PROUD NATIONS WITH SOMETHING CALLED A ****** NUCLEAR WEAPON ! :) moscow, tel aviv, New york and bombay all are in our reach !
THis is total blackmail by a paranoid nation
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Arun Roperia wrote:Gen. Hamid Gul: US attack on Pakistan will turn region into inferno
Let's all think of world peace. The biggest problem that the world has is nuclear proliferation. One of the biggest culprit is of course USA. It has far too many nukes. The disarmament lobby wants to decrease these number of these nukes. A legitimate wish.

Then there are others in the US Military who point out that American nuclear arsenal is fast becoming outmoded and going past its expiry date and that they would need to make new nukes. Hmmmhh!

Anyway the simplest solution is for America to nuke Pakistan! That way they would be able to get rid of many of their old nukes! They should do it for world peace and nuclear disarmament.

In order to reach the Deep State the need of the hour is Deep Penetration!
Last edited by RajeshA on 05 Dec 2011 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
Joseph
BRFite

Post by Joseph »

Prem wrote:Isaf’s aggression against Pakistan
General Retard Mi rza Asslam Beg
http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-news ... t-Pakistan
The Pakistani troops operating in the Salalah area, on the night of November 25-26, had trapped the Tehrik-i-Taliban-i-Pakistan (TPP) militants, about 50 strong, belonging to the Waliur Rahman/Fazalullah group, engaged in anti-Pakistan activities. The militants gave the SOS to Isaf and Nato, and the American aircrafts and gunships rushed to rescue them. The two Pakistani posts came under intense fire. The officer in charge immediately contacted the Isaf and warned them that it were the Pakistani posts, which were under attack and it must stop. But the message was ignored and the attack continued for over two hours till the militants were rescued and taken to the Afghan territory.
The initial reports had the Pakistani troops asleep at established bases - outposts a few kilometers from the border.

That eventually changed to having them in small outposts very near the border and firing at suspicious activity across the border.

For the Pakistani troops to trap other forces (ISAF and/or TTP), they would have had to have been on aggressive patrols outside of their bases - outposts in the middle of the night and Pakistani troops aren't that brave.

The PA would have also have needed a much larger force in action than they did if they were doing trapping - encircling activities.

General Beg is not being truthful.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

I think we should all the more wary, looks like the Pakis are ready to try something tactically brilliant.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Brad Goodman wrote:Pakistan demands equal treatment on uranium

typical rona dhona by paki ambassador in Australia
LaWhoree Logic by porkbasador
As far as AQ Khan affair is concerned, that was eight years ago, eight or nine years ago. My question is, how long the international community is going to beat Pakistan with the AQ Khan stick? :mrgreen: Has there been any incident in the meanwhile which substantiates these allegations? No.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Narad wrote:
Brad Goodman wrote:Pakistan demands equal treatment on uranium

typical rona dhona by paki ambassador in Australia
LaWhoree Logic by porkbasador
As far as AQ Khan affair is concerned, that was eight years ago, eight or nine years ago. My question is, how long the international community is going to beat Pakistan with the AQ Khan stick? :mrgreen: Has there been any incident in the meanwhile which substantiates these allegations? No.
Like forgetting that Pakistan is building nukes faster than any other country as if there is no tomorrow! Pun intended!
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

I endorse Aditya's warning,as said many a time before,whenever the cornered rabid vermin infested state of Pak is cornered,it looks for an escape route and that route invariably is making trouble for its neighbour India.

LIke the employee who after being slapped by his master goes home and slaps his wife, who slaps the child, who slaps the servant who kicks the dog,so too does the servile lackey state,the "public convenience" labelled Pakistan,will kick out at those whom it hates most.No prizes for just who is in the crosshairs.

Another major terrorist attack on Indian soil will usher in catastrophic turmoil to us,a tottering corrupt regime might collapse in chaos,resulting in economic recession,political uncertainity and a run on the rupee,greatly assisting a certain predatory dragon which in recent times has been breathing fire and thunder at us across the Himalayan ranges.We will yet again enjoy another mobilisation delivering nothing substantial,allowing Pak to move its forces from the Fak-Ap borders to the east against us,giving the Chinese the opportunity to "teach another lesson" to India.Pak will do everything possible to turn the world's attention away from its duplicity and engineer another global crisis involving India.We have to be exceptionally alert at this momentous ponit in the sub-continent's history.

Will the US act bravely and talk tough to Pak,putting "money" where its mouth is? Exterminating a few doz. Pakis on patrol is child's play.It can be done time and time again but as said before will not grievously hurt Pak except its false pride. Pak will retaliate against the US through the devious route of terrorsim,attacking it in force in Fak-Ap.But repeated acts that spoil the colour of the pants of its general staff,making them look ridiculous and unable to defend Pak's great "sovereignity",will render it extremely unpopular by its people,who view Islamist machoism as par for the course for a Paki warrior.To have the infidel Yanquis picking off Paki troops at will is an abominable act against everthing that Pak stands for.There are limitations as to the amount of revenge it can extraxct against the US,but it can certainly cause mayhem against the nemy who seeks to replace it )real or imagined) as rent-boy of the region (as our American lover-boy PM would certainly have us!). Thus the great danger of the moment.

However,the script of the next act in Fak-Ap has yet to be determined.The deliberations in Bonn,where "will they or won't they" Qs about Pak's attendence trips off the tongue as of now.If Pak abstains from attending in a fit of pique,it will lose more friends,that is if it has any left in the west.Attending will give it a role in the next act of the long-running play "Af-Pak".Act-2 Scene 1.It can decide whether it wants to be aprt of the cast or aprt of the audience,where we are assured it will hiss and boo whatever happens on stage.

Here is how the script should run according to the top British general in charge.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/de ... an-warning

Top British commander says west must see the job through in AfghanistanGeneral James Bucknall calls on UK not to betray its 'investment in blood' and stresses Taliban cannot assassinate its way to power

Excpt:
In an interview with the Guardian, Lieutenant General James Bucknall said the UK had made "an investment in blood" and that now was not the time for western nations to turn their back on the country.

He claimed that the Taliban had been pushed back everywhere and that relentless special forces operations are killing 130 to140 insurgent leaders every month.

He conceded that too often over the last decade the military had "over-promised and under-delivered".

Bucknall said he understood why politicians, the public and the armed forces themselves felt war-weary. Mistakes, he admitted, had been made.

"We almost owe it to those who have gone before to see the job through," he said. "Having made this investment in blood, I am more determined. If I didn't think we could do this I would take a very different view but I am confident we can do it."

Bucknall's comments come on the eve of an international conference in Bonn to discuss the future of Afghanistan. There is mounting concern about the amount of aid that Afghanistan will receive and a growing political clamour in the US and UK for western forces to speed up their withdrawal. But Bucknall said critics of the military campaign should ask whether the Taliban leader Mullah Omar had been able to achieve any of his goals over the last two years.

"Let's mark [his] work. If he was serious about overthrowing the government and grabbing a portion of Afghanistan for his own, you have to do three things. You have to secure your own heartland in Kandahar and central Helmand. Is he doing that? No. They lost their safe havens around Kandahar in 2010 and they didn't take them back in 2011. They are not holding their own heartland.

"Secondly, you have to spread your influence around other areas. There is absolutely no evidence anywhere in Afghanistan that they are doing that. Thirdly, you have got to affect the seat of government. There have been lots of headlines, but Kabul has about 20% of the population and less than 1% of total violence in the country. Not only is the seat of government unaffected, but Kabul is a flourishing capital city that is much safer than Karachi."

The Taliban had been reduced to a terrorist group, adopting terrorist tactics, said Bucknall.

"I have not seen any insurgents who have assassinated their way to power. One hundred and forty [Afghans] have been assassinated this year. In the press that is painted as the government cannot survive this. But we are taking out 130-140 mid-level Taliban leaders every month. Sometimes it is worth turning the egg-timer on its head. They have been driven to this much vaunted tactic of assassinations."

He said that the idea the Taliban would sit and wait until western forces had left suited Nato well because it would allow Afghan police and army more time to get up to strength.

Bucknall has just finished an 18-month tour in Kabul, during which he was in charge of all British forces, and second in command of the International Security and Assistance Force – the military coalition now commanded by the American general, John Allen.

Bucknall oversaw the "surge" last year in which an extra 30,000 American troops began an offensive to push back the insurgency – a tactic that reduced attacks in some areas, but raised questions about whether progress could be sustained by Afghan police and army when Nato forces began to pull out.

The west has said none of its forces will be fighting after 2014.Bucknall admitted that Afghanistan's security was still fragile and expressed frustration that certain factors that would determine Afghanistan's future – such as diplomatic efforts to bring the Taliban to the negotiating table – were out of the military's control.

The western coalition had to stick together over the next two years during the pull-out – a coded warning to countries that might want to "run for the exit door". Pakistan had to be "part of the solution in one way or another", said Bucknall.

"These are the two top ingredients. We have to stick together. We went in together, and we go out together. Managing a coalition in a draw down requires an awful lot more work than managing a coalition during a surge."
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Acharya wrote:
RUSSIA IS NOT SAVING PAKISTAN AND IRAN WE ARE PROUD NATIONS WITH SOMETHING CALLED A ****** NUCLEAR WEAPON ! :) moscow, tel aviv, New york and bombay all are in our reach !
THis is total blackmail by a paranoid nation
I don't know whom you have quoted above. But, just after the Mohmand NATO attack, a Pakistani General said (and was posted here) that Pakistan had 5 options in front of it if the US did not apologize and some of them were extreme options. I interpreted that as a nuclear blackmail.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

But hasn't Pakistan used it Nuke Umbrella to give Sanctuary to L-E-T, Taliban and various Terrorist Orgs, they have been blackmailing like this for 20 years. In fact, one could argue much of the world's terror would not exist today if China did not give Pakis Nukes