Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 06 Dec 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 06 Dec 201

Post by anupmisra »

Pak embassy in US biggest spender among missions
...during 2009-2010, the Pakistan embassy in Washington spent Rs775.172 million. Complete data on expenditures for 2010-2011 have yet to be collected.
In Chicago, the government spent Rs38 million in 2009-2010 and Rs39 million up to March this year. The expenditure at Houston was Rs39 million in 2009-2010 and Rs26 million up to March 2011, for Los Angeles the amounts were Rs74 million and Rs59 million, for New York (consul general`s office) Rs122 million and Rs 90 million New York, Rs270 million in 2009-2010 and Rs229 million till March 2011.
And their annual expenditures prove that the country`s diplomats in the US have busy lives.
Other foreign missions of the country which every year consume a significant amount of their annual expenditures include: Abu Dhabi Rs100 million in 2009-2010; Berlin Rs175 million; Dhaka Rs114 million, Dubai, Rs123 million, Geneva Rs244 million, Jeddah Rs138 million, Kabul Rs156 million, London Rs281 million, Moscow, Rs148 million, New Delhi, Rs237 million, Paris, Rs109 million, Singapore, Rs104 million, Tehran, Rs98 million, and Tokyo Rs99 million.
Why do the pakis need five missions in the US?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Fall of Dhaka and a fall guy
If hypocrisy was a sport, undoubtedly we Pakistanis would be the world champions.
Who was responsible for rape, murder and mayhem in that area? Who left thousands of illegitimate children behind?
Hain, ji?
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by SSridhar
It hardly matters to India as to who rules Pakistan officially. Unofficially, it is always the PA that takes decisions vis-a-vis India. The democratic government acts as a post-office relaying decisions taken by the PA to the GoI.
Wise words!!!!
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

http://www.rferl.org/content/pakistan_m ... 26976.html
"It will be a partnership which will be on a clearly defined mandate," she said. "It will be a partnership -- which has less gray areas -- which has a clear mandate [from] the public and parliament of Pakistan. And therefore, we will be able to pursue this partnership much more vigorously."
International media suggest that Pakistan plans to charge a tax of some $1,500 for every container.
Payment.Plus no whipping during GUBO.
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/zardari-will ... 58-56.html
Babar said the president was in the country and here to stay

Beat that you Kuffrs.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Hamid Mir receiving death threats from 'security establishment' or some trap being laid

http://www.cpj.org/blog/2011/12/pakista ... threat.php

Dear Friends,

I would like to inform you that I received an SMS message at my blackberry today at 11:47 pm which said "i have not seen a real ******** than you. i wish somebody comes and strip you naked. i hope some Army man has not done real dirty with your dear ones." This SMS was reaction of my show Capital Talk which was going on at that time on Geo TV in a repeat telecast.

I responded to this SMS and I got another message from the same number again (03335245252). Within few seconds another SMS from 03318175319 declared me a CIA, RAW and MOSSAD agent. I have received these kinds of threatening messages usually from intelligence agencies in the past. When I responded these messages quickly and told them to go court against me they were silent.

These recent threats are related to two recent shows on Geo TV. I discussed a story in The Independent in the UK reported by Omar Warraich on December 14th and raised questions about the political role of DG ISI [Director General of the Inter Services Intelligence Directorate Ahmad Shuja Pasha]. A constitutional petition was filed by [Community Party Chairman] Engineer Jamil Malik on December 19th in the Supreme Court of Pakistan [asking the court to remove Gen. Pasha] and I was included in the petition as one of the respondents. I came to know about this petition in the evening of December 19th. The same evening I discussed the press conference of Baloch leader Attaullah Mengal on my TV show. Mengal criticized Pakistan Army atrocities against Balochis. This show was aired in the evening of December 19th and repeated in the morning of December 20th between 11 and 12.

I am sure that security establishment of Pakistan is once again angry with all those who will raise questions about the political role of Army. If anything bad happens with me or my "dear ones" the security establishment will be responsible.

Hamid Mir
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

SC moved for removal of ISI chief :D
The Supreme Court was requested on Monday to direct the government to immediately remove ISI Director General Lt Gen Ahmad Shuja Pasha in response to the ongoing memogate controversy. The petition was filed by Communist Party of Pakistan Chairman Engineer Jameel Ahmad Malik under Article 184 (3) of the constitution, making the federation through defence secretary, ISI chief Lt Gen Ahmad Shuja Pasha, Omar Warraich, a correspondent of The Independent and Times, Islamabad Press Club and private channel anchor Hamid Mir as respondents. The petitioner requested the court to order the federation, which appointed Ahmad Shuja Pasha as the ISI chief, to immediately suspend him (Pasha) until disposal of this petition. Citing various judgements of the apex court, the petitioner pleaded that the continuance of Lt Gen Pasha as the ISI director general be declared to be in direct contravention of Article 244 of the constitution and the Pakistan Army Act, 1952 and he be removed from the post. He stated that it was widely reported in the print as well as the electronic media in the country and abroad that Pakistan’s powerful spy agency chief Lt Gen Pasha had sought and got permission from senior Arab leaders to oust President Asif Ali Zardari, who was the supreme commander of the armed forces. He said neither this allegation had been denied by Pasha nor by the ISPR until today. He said that the news about Gen Pasha’s alleged steps for ousting Zardari was alarming and it showed involvement of Gen Pasha and the army in politics, which was contrary to their oath taken under Article 244 of the constitution. He said that the secret meeting of Gen Pasha with the Arab leaders for taking them into confidence about the removal of President Zardari clearly came under the purview of politics and in this way the ISI chief had hatched a conspiracy against an elected government and the president, thus he deserved a court martial under the Pakistan Army Act, 1952 on this count. hasnaat malik
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

members may recall my earlier post that if it is proven that there indeed was a coup plan in the aftermath of bin laden attack, then the tables will be turned against puki army. Looks like the play is going along that script.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

So, Hamid Mir is going to be the next Wajib-ul-Qitl after Syed Saleem Shehzad. The 'PNS Mehrangate' killed him and now the 'Memogate' will account for Mir. A new response has to be coined for 'Pakistan ka matlab kya ?'
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

anupmisra wrote:Why do the pakis need five missions in the US?
Because India has them.
Sriman
BRFite
Location: Committee for the Promotion of Vice and the Prevention of Virtue

Post by Sriman »

SSridhar wrote: So, Hamid Mir is going to be the next Wajib-ul-Qitl after Syed Saleem Shehzad. The 'PNS Mehrangate' killed him and now the 'Memogate' will account for Mir. A new response has to be coined for 'Pakistan ka matlab kya ?'
Muh kholega toh gaad denge, ab bata.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Satya_anveshi wrote:members may recall my earlier post that if it is proven that there indeed was a coup plan in the aftermath of bin laden attack, then the tables will be turned against puki army. Looks like the play is going along that script.
Satya_anveshi, the scenario is quite complex at this stage and is still evolving, IMO. The PA has assessed that the judiciary hates Zardari equally too and are banking on a favourable turn of events in this case that has been filed in the SC by Nawaz Sharif. The SC should have simply dismissed this case as it has nothing to do with political and executive matters. But, it saw an opportunity to squeeze Zardari even more (after the NRO case). The PA has already chosen its candidate in case an interim government or a newly elected government needs to be formed. Will Zardari file his affidavit in the SC or defy that order and create a crisis ? The time tested Pakistani solution to problems is to trigger a bigger crisis to drown the earlier one. The PPP government is rather weak at this point with the PA, judiciary and the opposition all gunning for it. The PA is being seen by the population as standing up to the evil Americans while Zardari is sucking up to both the US and India (MFN issue). The huge Lahore rally was PA instigated and supported by the jihadi-pasand Sharif brothers. Unless Zardari takes a tougher stance than the PA on the Memogate issue, Zardari is in deep trouble.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opi ... nt=2278388
The simple fact is that Pakistan is the world’s No. 1 state supporter of terrorism.
:D
In 1971, this postcolonial Frankenstein came a step closer to rectification when Bangladesh, formerly East Pakistan, became an independent state.
People in the west genuinely believe rectification is necessary.
An independent Baluchistan would, in fact, solve many of the region’s most intractable problems overnight. It would create a territorial buffer between rogue states Iran and Pakistan.
The way to put the Pakistani genie back in the bottle and cork it is to help the Baluchis go the way of the Bangladeshis in achieving their dream of freedom from tyranny, corruption and murder at the hands of the diseased Pakistani military state.
The highlighted part is the cause of rage and anger for pakis.

Check the comments section and enjoy.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

SSridhar wrote:
So, Hamid Mir is going to be the next Wajib-ul-Qitl after Syed Saleem Shehzad. The 'PNS Mehrangate' killed him and now the 'Memogate' will account for Mir. A new response has to be coined for 'Pakistan ka matlab kya ?'
Pakistan ka matlab kya?
Jo bola wo mara gya - hain ji?

India se lar ke har gaya

Cheen gaya to bum liya

Bad zaat, be sharam, be haya

Haram zaade, be sharam, be haya

Faujion ne sab kuchh loot liya

Fauji sab kuchh kha gaya
(phir bhi India se har gaya)

Matlab kuchh nahi, mara gaya

La ilah Fauji subhan allha

Oh, there can be hundreds, for all occasions
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

independent baluchistan with gas, gwadar and unkil's blessing may not be too far off...
maybe the 5th fleet will want a base too?
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

kish wrote:http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opi ... nt=2278388
The simple fact is that Pakistan is the world’s No. 1 state supporter of terrorism.
:D
In 1971, this postcolonial Frankenstein came a step closer to rectification when Bangladesh, formerly East Pakistan, became an independent state.
People in the west genuinely believe rectification is necessary.
An independent Baluchistan would, in fact, solve many of the region’s most intractable problems overnight. It would create a territorial buffer between rogue states Iran and Pakistan.
The way to put the Pakistani genie back in the bottle and cork it is to help the Baluchis go the way of the Bangladeshis in achieving their dream of freedom from tyranny, corruption and murder at the hands of the diseased Pakistani military state.
The highlighted part is the cause of rage and anger for pakis.

Check the comments section and enjoy.
Finally a sane article talking about legitimate rights of an independent people and at the same time will solve some of the worlds problems. Fully agree.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

Lalmohan wrote:independent baluchistan with gas, gwadar and unkil's blessing may not be too far off...
In which case, India would do well to approach the Baloch leaders covertly, offering them federation with India, pretty much under the articles of accession for princly states as in 47. [defense, foreign affairs, and communications under center]. Should really try and head off any other powers this close to home. No different (but it is, much better for the Baloch) than what the paki has been trying in Kashmir since 47. Still, dangerous, but certainly in India's national interst.
Sriman
BRFite
Location: Committee for the Promotion of Vice and the Prevention of Virtue

Post by Sriman »

Lalmohan wrote:independent baluchistan with gas, gwadar and unkil's blessing may not be too far off...
Which begs the question, 'Why hasn't it been done already?'. It checks all the boxes:

1. Logistics into Afghanistan
2. Gwadar sits right at the Gulf Of Oman
3. One more option to needle Iran with

Does unkil think Baluchis will be overrun by Pashtuns if free Baluchistan happens?
James Blonde
BRFite -Trainee

Post by James Blonde »

Uncle is very mean to Pakistan; he means good in words but who takes Wordsworth seriously when (c) rap is popular?
Ofcourse Uncle does (c)rap Pakistan often as we see in news;
consider this statistic

Iran has not killed American GIs
Saddam did not kill any American GIs
How much ever ill was il Jong never killed an aamerican GI
but all were declared Axis of evil and terrorist states

compare this to standards set for Pakistan

Kileed Amerian civilians and GIs
Sheltered abetted terrorists like Osama
Exported terror to Afghanistan; sorry India doesnt count ask American handlers of Hadlee; who hardly killed anybody leave alone Indians ...
Yet Pakistan is not declared a terrorist state; now imagine the hurt feelings of Pakistan especially it values its H&D so much ( silly me not talking about KY jelly less GUBO of Pakistan)
Uncle is a enigma of ignorance in spite of hiring think Tanks and moving tanks
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Checking the author"s credentials I found this:
M. Chris Mason is a retired diplomat with long service in South Asia and a senior fellow at the Center for Advanced Defence Studies in Washington.
Interesting. Guys like this do not just spout something out of nowhere. This idea has probably has been doing rounds there and it could be a possibility.

Alas, when the author writes something like this, I lose hope.
An independent Baluchistan would, in fact, solve many of the region’s most intractable problems overnight. It would create a territorial buffer between rogue states Iran and Pakistan. It would provide a transportation and pipeline corridor for Afghanistan and Central Asia to the impressive but underutilized new port at Gwadar. It would solve all of NATO’s logistical problems in Afghanistan, allow us to root the Taliban out of the former province and provide greater access to Waziristan, to subdue our enemies there
I find it strange that this guy avoids how Baluchistan will get independent and bases his results on it being free from TSP. The Pakis wont take this lying low.
In addition, he needs to be reminded that 2014 is the pull out date. So 10 years to find the real enemy and 3 years to make Balochistan independent and root the Taliban out.
Impressive ( on paper). :D
Sri
BRFite

Post by Sri »

SSridhar wrote: Satya_anveshi, the scenario is quite complex at this stage and is still evolving, IMO. The PA has assessed that the judiciary hates Zardari equally too and are banking on a favourable turn of events in this case that has been filed in the SC by Nawaz Sharif. The SC should have simply dismissed this case as it has nothing to do with political and executive matters. But, it saw an opportunity to squeeze Zardari even more (after the NRO case). The PA has already chosen its candidate in case an interim government or a newly elected government needs to be formed. Will Zardari file his affidavit in the SC or defy that order and create a crisis ? The time tested Pakistani solution to problems is to trigger a bigger crisis to drown the earlier one. The PPP government is rather weak at this point with the PA, judiciary and the opposition all gunning for it. The PA is being seen by the population as standing up to the evil Americans while Zardari is sucking up to both the US and India (MFN issue). The huge Lahore rally was PA instigated and supported by the jihadi-pasand Sharif brothers. Unless Zardari takes a tougher stance than the PA on the Memogate issue, Zardari is in deep trouble.
Add to this. A lot has to be seen into PML N application to SC. They have named General Kiyani and Pasha, instead of the posts. This was done because in case they were named in their official capacity then the reply to SC should be given by Defense ministry and Defense ministry in that scenario can withhold the good general's submission to be produced in the courts. Now that both of them were named they still submitted their reply via Attorney General but since it was a reply in individual capacity Attorney general had to submit the good general's response as an annexure along with Government's official reply (which was interestingly.... go ahead and investigate but remember parliament is investigating it too.)

Now question is that all this technicalities could be worked out by PML N without actually meeting Pasha or Kiyani? It was completely in Pasha and Kiyani's rights to plead that the matter has nothing to do with them personally and since parliament is investigating they would like to wait for it. But they didn't do it.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Neela wrote:http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opi ... nt=2278388

M. Chris Mason is a retired diplomat with long service in South Asia and a senior fellow at the Center for Advanced Defence Studies in Washington.
Interesting. Guys like this do not just spout something out of nowhere. This idea has probably has been doing rounds there and it could be a possibility.
An independent Baluchistan would, in fact, solve many of the region’s most intractable problems overnight. It would create a territorial buffer between rogue states Iran and Pakistan. It would provide a transportation and pipeline corridor for Afghanistan and Central Asia to the impressive but underutilized new port at Gwadar. It would solve all of NATO’s logistical problems in Afghanistan, allow us to root the Taliban out of the former province and provide greater access to Waziristan, to subdue our enemies there
My relentless email campaign on the border of spamming is finally paying some dividends. About time!

Breaking up Pakistan for Independent Baluchistan and Sindhudesh is the number one priority.AoA!
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

That would be a disaster for Indian strategic interests but so would be a Chinese operated Gwadar base. It is for this reason Baluchistan needs to be an independent country with strong diplomatic and military relations with India. Gwadar needs to be Indian deep sea port in the next century.Period.
Regarding Baluchistan becoming a princely state of the Indian Union, If it is beneficial for India in the next century then so be it.
Last edited by Altair on 21 Dec 2011 17:22, edited 1 time in total.
member_20617
BRFite

Post by member_20617 »

Pakistan ka matlab kya?

P = Puke
A = Army Rules!
K = Kashmir nahi milega!
I = India obsessed
S = Sewer/Suar – take your pick!
T = Terrorist Centre of the world
A = Allah ke naam de de – Bhikhmanga
N = Nude Veena or nuclear chor!
vanand
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vanand »

Sriman wrote:
Which begs the question, 'Why hasn't it been done already?'. It checks all the boxes:

1. Logistics into Afghanistan
2. Gwadar sits right at the Gulf Of Oman
3. One more option to needle Iran with

Does unkil think Baluchis will be overrun by Pashtuns if free Baluchistan happens?

Might be, Baluch represent 3.57% of paki population and have very vast province and very hardy terrain, it have very less infrastructure.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2011 ... 7391365262

Al Jazeera shows Baluchistan as a separate country and not as part of Pakistan.

Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Baluchistan has too less people to be a independent country with hungry pathans and pakjabis camped on the doorstep. it will have to be some sort of protectorate - but whose - usa or india or both?

I would like to propose a JV on this - the 5th fleet can have a base and so can the IN. unkil can build a al-udeid or al-dhafra and we can build a tezpur or gwalior. unkil can use it to run ops in CAR and we can use it control the pakjabis.

seeing it as a zero sum game between unkil and india only opens the door to the chinese-pakjabi combine.

with defence taken care of, baluchistan can prosper as the exim hub from afghanistan and CAR, gas deposits, minerals, tourism , supply contracts to protective forces....the hingol temple itself could attract millions of indian tourists once word spreads.

but for this the US has to make up its mind that a united TSP is not in its medium or long term interest.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^^ commercial viability ? I mean can we profit from keeping Balochistan as a protectorate ?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

we can run some of the lucrative ports, pipelines and trade routes running up via afghanistan upto the caspian basin.
we can build hotels and run tourism. lots of construction and BOT work to be done.
Unkil's troopers will need wheat, chicken nuggets, coke, fanta....nearest reliable source is India.

it wont be a loss for sure.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Most of the Baluchistan is a very harsh un fertile territory. Population is concentrated around Quetta and other small towns. Just across from Quetta in Kandhar and very close to North is home of the Pashtuns. Baluchis would need help from India and USA to hold on to their territories. Pakistan has around 10-15% of their army made up of Baluchis. If defected they could hold on to the territory with some logistical support.
member_19648
BRFite

Post by member_19648 »

^^That territory is India's. From where did this Uncle business come, will uncle be invited every time we win over some land which is ours legitimately to have his official stamp?? What is this business?? The Pakis call Chinese into every land grab that they can do, cant imagine Indians suffering from such low confidence.

In case you guies don't realize, the Indian nation is becoming land less day by day. The burgeoning population compounding every year are bound inside this country and land for every type of activity is becoming scarce. A few years back, land for industrial development was taken as a blessing and now people are fiercely opposed to it. Baluchistan connecting India with all of West Asia is going to be a safe route for trade/specially oil which also India would need desperately in coming years for the growth to continue.
Last edited by member_19648 on 21 Dec 2011 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

James Blonde wrote: Exported terror to Afghanistan; sorry India doesnt count ask American handlers of Hadlee; who hardly killed anybody leave alone Indians ...
I like your list, but in order to explain US behavior, one needs to invoke a metric that electrical engineers use called signal (good) to noise (bad) ratio (10 log(S/N)). IN US (and its western lackeys) consciousness, the signal here is the focused rate at which TSP slaughters us SDREs with its enormous pigLeT base backed by TSPA/ISI. US uses its state of the art amplifier technology to enhance this signal, S, by propping up TSPA/ISI. The noise N on the other hand is the number of whites TSP takes out. Till recently, S to N ratio was probably 200+ dB (log scale), and has since fallen to 199 dB, due to N going up a tad, and hence starting with MullenJi, US angst with TSP, and TSP whines for some loss of H&D. But US is working steadily to restore S to N ratio to its pre-9/11 levels of 200+ dB. Thats when it leaves Afghanistan and declares victory. Solving the real TSP problem means S also comes down and hence S to N ratio which is not victory and may even be a strategic disaster for US.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Altair wrote:My relentless email campaign on the border of spamming is finally paying some dividends. About time!
Altair, good job. Keep it up. Much appreciated.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

Baloch represents only 3.6% of the paki population , but 10 % of army. How did that happen ? are they forced into the army ?
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Baloch represents only 3.6% of the paki population , but 10 % of army. How did that happen ? are they forced into the army ?
Old british recruitment policies where Baluchis, Pathans, Sikhs, Gurkhas and Dogras were declared as "Martial Races". Now after 1947 "Pakjabis" took control of the naPaki army and with declaring themselves (Punjabi Musalmaan) as "Martial Kaum" became the Thekadaar of the naPaki army along with the Thekadar of Islam.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

SSridhar wrote:
Altair wrote:My relentless email campaign on the border of spamming is finally paying some dividends. About time!
Altair, good job. Keep it up. Much appreciated.
Thanks. I only hope my effort is replicated by many BR folks here. Emailing both current and Ex Diplomats, Ambassadors of Western countries in Asia,especially those in south and central asia helps a lot. Trust me you develop a kind of connection with these people and when they reply it brings a smile to you. It gives me great satisfaction.
But effort needs to be multiplied many times. This is no job for a lone wolf. It does not work that way.I urge everyone to contribute and touchbase with these people.
Wikipedia,Google chacha helps a lot in research.
PS:After reading Hindu's expose of email tapping by NTRO, I am almost certain my IP address is tapped because of the volume of my emails to government email domains of foreign countries. The point is do not do it from work computers.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

Re: This flurry of posts on Balochistan again (happens more often now)

I have posted a rather extensive set of proposals on the "managing pakistan's failure" these deal with a collapse of the entire paki state structure, but I am quoting the relevant portions about Balochistan below. The entire post is available here

Operation Varahmedh [cf:Ashvamedh yagna]

1. Total Control and Security of External Borders
Both internal (with India) and external (with other States) borders of following former paki regions need to be addressed, keeping in mind the special needs and circumstances attached to each of these regions. This will be the first step Indian armed forces will have to take as they move to take back control of substantially traditional western Indian lands separated by the British prior to granting India independence....
d. Balochistan: International rules will govern the borders of this province with Iran and Afghanistan, and different rules will apply to its borders with NWFP as well as Pakjab.
3. Developing a Constitutional Structure for Governance of all former paki territories. A constitutional blue print should have been developed even by now. This requires extensive discussion and debate among all stakeholders in Bharat. Based on prior discussions and considerations, a constitutional structure should already be developed, ready to be installed and instituted in each of the paki administrative units. At the very minimum, its introduction will follow these steps, and it will consist of these elements:
a. Balochistan: Consultation with all the tribal groups, particularly those active in the BLA, to determine their sentiments regarding transition to democratic governance. The province should have a bicameral legislature, with a strong upper house which provides representation to all the Baloch tribes, and a lower house elected by universal adult franchise, the executive being elected from either the lower house or a combination of the lower and upper house leadership. A Governor shall be appointed by New Delhi with consultation and agreement with the leadership of both legislative houses. A Provincial Reserve Bank will be established, and operate under the direction of the Reserve Bank of India. Balochistan natives shall have dual Baloch/Indian citizenship. Indian citizenship will be available to all Baloch citizens on demand. Baloch citizens will be required to carry Indian travel documents when traveling abroad, regardless of their citizenship status, and the Articles pertaining to fundamental rights in the Indian Constitution shall apply throughout Balochistan to all its citizens. While Balochistan may print its own currency, Indian currency shall always be legal tender in Balochistan, and Baloch currency must always be replaced by Indian currency on demand. The mineral and natural resources of Balochistan shall be governed under the States List. Foreign relations, including trade and commerce, shall be governed by the Central Government. Communication and transportation throughout Balochistan shall be under the Joint List, but be governed by the Central government. Additional matters relating to constitutional structure of Baloch Government will be established by deliberations of a joint task force consisting of Indian and Baloch representatives.

I am hoping to get comments and suggestions on my entire post, so that the subject matter can be delt with as thoroughly as it can be on these forums, and I am taking this opportunity to renew my request to all those members who would like to sink their ceribral teeth into this subject to please add your thoughts on it on that thread.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Neela wrote:http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opi ... nt=2278388

and it has started echos of freedom
American defense expert openly calls for free Balochistan
What makes Mason's observations very crucial is that he has recently returned from the Pakistan-Afghanistan borders and like C.I.A. chief Gen. David H. Petraeus knows about the ties of the infamous Inter-Services Intelligence with the Taliban like the back of his hand.
The DC-based American Friends of Balochistan hailed Mason's analysis and said freedom for Balochistan offers a longterm solution to the bleeding wounds of Afghanistan.

There has been an increased interest in Balochi culture, language and politics in the U.S. in recent years. interesting!
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

watch is :D

I cant find part 2 :-?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Supreme court of Pakistan has ruled that the election commission finish taking names for electoral rolls by december and produce error-free electoral list by Feb of next year.