Do I have the last word
? I think DocJi is way too obsessed with US loyalists garbage to take everything else he says seriously, including his surrender to TSP strategy. As always, truth is not black and white, but in between.So here goes:
Ok, let's see the problems with your post...
1. TSP's, especially pakijabi's hatred of India is beyond repair, its irreversible. They want nothing short of India destroyed or both India and TSP go down in a mushroom cloud. Status quo means India wins, and this is unacceptable to pakijabis. Thus, no room for compromise.
In in a space of 1 sentence you go ahead and contradict yourself, here is what you said above: "truth is not black and white, but in between"
And then you go ahead and make absolutely absolute statements like "especially pakijabi's hatred of India is beyond repair, its irreversible.
My dear, if you go by your own statement, then nothing is irreversible, Paki will change their course, it is just matter of time.
The answer here is Pakistan can not change the statuesque, India will always be the big guy in the subcontinent!
2. USA and its lackeys, and China have harnessed this hatred to box and stymie India and lock it in an "South Asia" box. Furthermore, the sad part is that if US wants to, it can turn on the screws even more on India
If India is so hemmed in this "South Asia" box ( we can all thank/blame Olaf Caroe and Foster Dulles for that), how does it drill for oil in South China sea, and get to rub Uncle Sam's nose in dirt over Iran's sanctions issue, not the mention the MMRCA debacle which made the US ambassador resign promptly.
Point here that if USA wants to continue playing this game it will lose more than it will win.
3. As pathetic as it is, there is no doubt in my mind that if pigLeT terror is down today a tad, its because of US pressure on TSP, fence along the LOC notwithstanding. Furthermore, TSP itself made a conscious decision to scale back and embarrass India through stone pelting. And of course, MMSJi with his "borders are irrelevant" and post 26/11 surrender has kept TSP's hope alive that if they continue this path, a lot more is on the anvil. But make no mistake about it, TSP has not a paid a prices for its slaughter of Indians, rather, it has gained big time, its pigLeT infrastructure is still intact, and at the opportune moment, it can strike at will
Again to say that Pakistan have not paid any price is absolutely nonsensical. This 10 years long WOT has left the Paki tottering on the brink of collapse from which the country will not recover (without India's help).
Sheer numbers are mind boggling, do you think 35,000 dead Pakistani is not big enough price to pay? Possibly another a couple of hundred thousands permanently disabled?
Pretty much all girl schools destroyed in FATA? Society pushed back further closer to 7th century AD? Economy hardly growing?
The list can go on and on...and about the piglets, every year we hunt about 300+, and we havn't stopped doing that.
4. India's own faults, including obsessive secularism, weak sense of nationalism manifesting itself through this self-flagellating "hindu terrorism" (DocJi calls this Chanakyan) have all but rendered it impotent and soft state that anybody can p!ss on with impunity and get away with it
Again wrong premise and wrong conclusion, secularism has not made India a soft state, we Indians are by our own nature a soft state, not because of secularism.
5. Of course, there are Hindu extremists just as there are Christian extremists or whatever. But at best "Hindu extremists" can dif up cricket pitches in India, and show their "valor" on Valentine Day couples in India's metros. They are toothless cowards who don't deserve the equal equal labe with pigLeTs. But this equivalence that India has engineered has obliterated India's moral case against TSP-sponsored Islamic terror
I don't agree with your last sentence.
6. Indian middle class has absolutely no clue on the threats USA/TSP/China combine pose to India, and they are consumed with a mind numbing toxic combination of IT back office jobs, Bollywood, and cricket
Again you are vastly underestimating India's middle class and I might add the poor too. Just take a look at any opinion poll of national interest ( such as Cashmere ) and the outcome of the poll, majority of the voters are middle class and poor. Thus to to say that they have no clue is plain wrong.
Those of us who realize India's weaknesses, but feel it can do a lot better, call on to look within and do something about 4, 5,and 6. Only an internally strong India can the challenge US & its lackeys on 2. This has nothing to do with being a US loyalist or not, just hard-nosed facts.
That is fine, just be more objective.