Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 29 March 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Anindya
BRFite

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 29 March 2

Post by Anindya »

First came permissions for students, next the business visas, now the FDI - this list will continue...

India to allow FDI from Pakistan: Anand Sharma
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Anujan wrote:Just like how the Pakis have to sign a declaration that Ahmedis are not Muslims to get their passports, we could have a declaration that pakis have to sign to get a visa. Creative suggestions are welcome.
Sign here That his/her 4-fathers/mothers were idiots/morons/schmucks/fools/duffers (all included) to opt for a separate nation based upon religious identities.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Anindya wrote:First came permissions for students, next the business visas, now the FDI - this list will continue...

I had gathered from birdies
Anujan wrote: Rumors are that track-2 wallahs successfully sold the BS that "Pakis should be stakeholders in India's economy and stability" and want opportunities to invest and sell in India. This is a step towards that direction. As a next step, look for increased travel permits for artists, exhibitors, performers ityadi, followed by relaxing the investment rules.

I think India will become what lebanon was to the ME. A destination for wealthy Saudis to invest, booze, party. Then go back home and tell the abduls how much of detestable debauchery goes on there. Serves twin purposes of entertainment for elites and whipping boy for the abduls.
But even I am surprised by the speed!
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Besides, talks are underway to allow banks from both the countries to open branches in each other's territory
As a next step, expect the Paki banks to set up "Halal Sharia Compliant loans" in India and become front for fake currency circulation.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Anujan wrote:
Anindya wrote:First came permissions for students, next the business visas, now the FDI - this list will continue...

I had gathered from birdies
Anujan wrote: Rumors are that track-2 wallahs successfully sold the BS that "Pakis should be stakeholders in India's economy and stability" and want opportunities to invest and sell in India. This is a step towards that direction. As a next step, look for increased travel permits for artists, exhibitors, performers ityadi, followed by relaxing the investment rules.

I think India will become what lebanon was to the ME. A destination for wealthy Saudis to invest, booze, party. Then go back home and tell the abduls how much of detestable debauchery goes on there. Serves twin purposes of entertainment for elites and whipping boy for the abduls.
But even I am surprised by the speed!
x-post from Nukkad -
partha wrote:
India will allow FDI from Pakistan: PM
http://zeenews.india.com/business/news/ ... 45824.html

I guess this is how FDI from Pakistan will work. Pakistan keeps sending terrorists on boats with dry fruits forcing India to invest in Files and Dossiers. So there, FDI from Pak = Files and Dossiers Investment. :rotfl:
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^Well India is no Lebanon and Pakis sure are no wealthy Saudis. Knowing the Paki psyche, if they would want to indulge in debauchery outside there $hithole, they would probably goto Dubai or London.
If I were a Paki, I would worry about my investments in India because with ISI and Jehadis in power in Pakistan, one major terror incident in India and the investments can go up in smoke..
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Firstly Dubai and London are far away and Pakis get treated like scum there (after doing a double strip search musharraf light shining in airport). Even Kuwait doesnt want them and Special clearance is needed for visiting Saudia.

Secondly, "protecting investment" is not how Pakis think. Forget India. Look at how they are treating their own investments in their own country.
Anindya
BRFite

Post by Anindya »

Drip, drip, drip...when we make it easy for terrorists and their supporters to openly enter the country, we deserve what we get...

Modern facilities at Wagah border; easy visa for Pakistanis
Extending airport-like facilities for cross-border passengers and cargo movement, India today said it has approved a liberal visa regime for people of Pakistan, as New Delhi seeks peace and harmony with Islamabad with the help of trade free of all barriers.

Inaugurating an Integrated Check Post (ICP) here, built at a cost of Rs150 crore and equipped with facilities, including helipad...Spread over 118 acres, the ICP has a passenger terminal of 9,600 sq mts with 16 immigration and 12 customs counters.

Fitted with X-ray baggage scanners and amenities like health services, child care and prayer room and ramps, the complex has a cargo-terminal and parking space for trucks.
Chidambaram appealed to Commerce Ministers of both the countries, present on the occasion, to dismantle all the trade barriers. "Trade is a great driving force...war may divide people, trade brings people together."

"ICP will lead to reduction in passenger and freight processing time, paving way for enhanced people-to-people contact," a Home Ministry statement said....
Chidambaram said the Indian government has approved a new visa regime, which is yet to be by the Pakistani Cabinet. The visa rules would be "liberal for business people, for elderly, for children and for spouses," he said.
Trade will certainly bring terrorists and their victims together in this context...
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Anujan wrote:Just like how the Pakis have to sign a declaration that Ahmedis are not Muslims to get their passports, we could have a declaration that pakis have to sign to get a visa. Creative suggestions are welcome.
Simple, we make them sign that all Ahmedis are Muslims. :twisted:
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

shiv wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote:shiv, paki outlook towards "hindu" India can be understood by extrapolating from nizami Hyderabad experience.

Pakis don't hate Indians in the conventional sense. They actually want good bhai-chara with two provisos: (1) Indians must take care of pakis' material and egotistical needs.(2) Indians must be at pakis' mercy which they will dispense most of the time but which they will replace with massively destructive fury at their own discretion. It adds up to a genteel slavery.

Formulations like "pakis hate India" are confusing as they are easily contradicted. Slaveowners love their slaves as a rule.

I believe this formulation doesn't need hair splitting about non-monolithic pakistan etc. Pakis becoming supposedly better informed about Indian niceness is also irrelevant in this light.
I have no specific arguments about this, and this may well be the very information that serves as a basis for the peace attack on Pakistan.

But if this peace attack must have dividends it has to mean something to a target population in Pakistan. Who are the target population and what can they hope to get?

Another set of generalizations about Pakistan may be useful in clarifying these questions

About the people who would benefit from peace and normalization of relations with India we have only some dribs and drabs of information
  • We are told (by Indians making peace) that there is a large community of peace seekers in Pakistan.
  • There are Paki traders who seek access to Indian markets
  • The prices and quality of Indian goods are mixed sugar-poison for Pakistan. Sugar for buyers in Pakistan. Poison for the current monopolies in Pakistan
  • Opening India up for travel will serve as a huge boost to Pakistanis who seek to visit India whom we are told exist in large numbers
There is other "general information" about how Pakistanis will benefit from peace and normalization of relations
  • The Pakistani economy is not doing well. Economies need a stable environment and ideally investment to develop manufacturing, value additions, services or natural resources.
  • There is a rising gap between the population and Pakistan's ability to educate and utilise their people for profitable work (other than dreams of conquest)
  • Given Pakistan's geography there is only one large, easily available market for the low value goods produced in Pakistan
  • No aid givers can support and improve the lives of 190 million people
The Pakistanis least likely to benefit from peace moves are
1. The Pakistan army brass and the "deep state"
2. The head honchos and main functionaries of Islamic groups like the Difa e Pakistan/Jamaat ud Dawa/LeT

Having said that both groups would benefit from peace is India disarmed, moved back from the border and dropped vigilance. But this is a highly risky proposition given that these are the very groups that form the allies of one or other for Pakistan's 3.5 friends.

Pakistan governance is in the doldrums. As a nation the Pakjabi establishment does not bat an eyelid as they boast of the great things Pakistan has, but a large number are empty boasts and an even larger number depend on comparisons with India (India has more poor people). The fact is that Pakistanis are living a lie. But this has been discussed at length on these fora and I won't go into that. For "peace and normalization" Pakistanis have to be made to come face to face with the lies they have told themselves over the decades about their superiority, moral right and sustainability of their ideology. Part of the problem is the negative role of geopolitics and that fact that Pakistanis have jumped headlong into alliances with nations who don't give a damn about what happens to Pakistan (or India for that matter) as long as their own work is done. The USA, China and Saudi barbaria all have a role in this. Facing up to these facts is going to lead to a great deal of anger in Pakistan and the natural and expected reaction would be rejection and denial. Uncovering the perfidious role played by the US and China (if possible) would be useful.
shiv, my point in brief is that pakis already "love" us as a slaveowner "loves" his slaves. They have a problem and fear of us not knowing our place and getting above ourselves. That is why they have the army, jihadi terrorism etc., just to keep us in line. There is no such thing as TSP military vs. TSP RAPE elite vs. aam TSPian--they are just different organs of the same entity made up of those who have indoctrinated themselves into believing that they are our "masters." If we act nice and harmless and disarm ourselves, that only means that their army has done the job it was supposed to do.

We will never gain any extra "love" by heaping benefits on TSP, but we can get "punished" by terrorism etc. by stepping out of our bounds and making the laat saab's children look bad. It is up to us to decide whether we want to (a) keep playing this game in the same role or (b) ignore the game altogether and simply defend ourselves against TSP or (c) reverse the game by subjugating TSP ourselves.

I am not sure whether even here on BRF there is enough clarity on the nature of this game.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/vi ... kistan.cnn

Aam Pakistanis expressing their opinion on US-Pak relationship.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Exodus of rich Rapes as noted here in last 2 years will pick up the speed only. Indian Visa is actually given as susbstitue for Indian Beeja so they can live. Call it Can-Indian Visa.

I say, make special category for Sindhi and Baluchis.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

WKK, Super Secularist Delight in Indian pain

harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

The irony i find in all of this bhai chara, pappi jhappi is that other nations far away are taking all precautions to keep the Poak/ Paki away, thinning visa categories to nil even in some cases, extra musharaff scrutiny, 10k USD in cash requirements, Visa issuance from 3rd countries etc..including all their 3.5 friends and Ummah brothers. And WE here, against whom 60 years the Paki has done every kind of mischief, hidden terrorists, pushed in counterfeit money are building acres of modern complexes complete with prayer room helipads, and parking lots to let that lot come in? If i was God, what do you think i would ordain for a nation or for example a person who invites a dangerous virus onto himself? Illness and death are warranted. I myself am beginning to think if investing in India is a good option..as such this UPA 2 is bringing growth rates down to the Nehruvian rate..
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

nachiket wrote:
nachiket ji,

Great suggestion. Our Supreme Court has ordained that Ahmediyyas are to be considered as Muslims. That is our LAW. If anybody enters India, they have to abide by our laws. Since Pakistan makes an issue of this provision, we need to get it clarified from each Pakistani citizen who applies for a visa to India, that the individual abides by our laws.
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

The richest men of Pakistan wants to sell his textile through franchices, open branches of his bank in India and on top of that here is the kicker: he says in case of future "terrorism incidents" in India, he wants India to behave "maturely" like British government in the aftermath of the London bombings (ie do nothing and bend over) and not do what the Americans did after 9/11.
The bloody inbred RAPEacious b*****d. :evil:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-new ... 40234.aspx
Charlie
BRFite

Post by Charlie »

This is the time when I feel atleast some sections of current, retired Army, RAW, Police should have raised issue with opening FDI to Pakis. With all the current restrictions it is almost impossible to stop economic terrorism, "Do numberi Dhandha" that Pakis indulge through other momin countries like Dubai or through momin networks from Bangladesh, Nepal and Srilanka.

Next we will see secret ISI funding in NDTV/IBN with scripts written by Jihadis like Ejaz haider and madame Mazari.
Charlie
BRFite

Post by Charlie »

Extremely nonsensical anti-India Psyops article by NYTimes about a book written by Adrian Levy and Cathy Scott-Clark of Guardian

In ‘The Meadow,’ a Chilling Alternate View of the 1995 Kashmiri Kidnappings
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

kenop wrote:Could this be a high profile test case for visa liberalization?
Former Pakistan all-rounder Azhar Mahmood is still awaiting an Indian visa to play for Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
Mahmood is the only player representing Pakistan in this season of the IPL.
Oh no.. Isn't he not-pukistani?
Let us see if there is any noise from pukistan.
he is now a british citizen, he got his UK passport after marrying a britain settled baki. he represents some county as a local player.
Anindya
BRFite

Post by Anindya »

The richest men of Pakistan wants to sell his textile through franchices, open branches of his bank in India and on top of that here is the kicker: he says in case of future "terrorism incidents" in India, he wants India to behave "maturely"
Vipul - judging by the fact, that this dude Mansha probably does not get published in Indian outlets quite that much - he will come back and look at the responses in HT. Put out some harsh comments on his attitude in the comments section and the message will reach him.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

nachiket wrote:
How about basis of visa to India is granted only if they sign:

I will not carry out or abet any terrorism. I recognize that Kashmir is an integral part of India.
Anindya
BRFite

Post by Anindya »

ISB signs MoU to offer executive education in Pakistan

Future Headline- ISB student blows up airplane
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Its a laughing matter, so go ahead

Drone strikes to continue: US officials
WASHINGTON: The US officials have claimed that the United States has no intentions to stop drone strikes on Pakistani soil.The US newspaper, citing officials, have claimed that drones strikes will continue against militants and their hideouts in Pakistan.
Meanwhile, the White House is considering to issue an official apology over Salala check post attack that resulted in the martyrdom of 24 Pakistani soldiers.The joint sitting of the Parliament Thursday approved the recommendations presented by the Parliamentary Committee on National Security (PCNS) in connection with the terms of engagement with US and matters relating to the national security of Pakistan.Earlier, reading out the 'revised report' of the PCNS from the floor of the Parliament, the Committee's Chairman Senator Raza Rabbani said: "The relationship with USA should be based on mutual respect for each other's sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity."He said Pakistan's soverginity 'shall not be compromised'.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

New trade gate opened at Wagah border
Dhoti Quivers are bigger and better than Poaqqigars
LAHORE: Giving impetus to people-to-people contact and trade ties with India, Pakistan on Friday opened a modern 'trade gate', equipped with a dedicated passenger terminal and sprawling cargo facility, Geo News reported. Chief Minister Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif, who was accompanied by Commerce Minister Makhi-doom Amin Fahim and other dignitaries from Pakistan, inaugurated the new trade gate. From the Indian side, Home Minister P Chidambaram along with Commerce & Industry Minister Anand Sharma, and (Indian) Punjab Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal opened their Integrated Check Post (ICP). Talking to media after opening the new trade route, Shahbaz Sharif welcomed the initiative taken by both the neighbor countries to boost bilateral trade.Analysts said it will be a boon to normalize bilateral commerce, which is expected to grow after Pakistan removed restrictions on imports from India last month, shifting trade from positive to negative list regime. According to India media, this is first-of-its-kind Integrated Check Post (ICP).ICP comprising 118-acre passenger terminal, manned by immigration staff is equipped with 16 baggage X-ray scanners. It also has 4,700 square metre cargo handling facility and 55,000 sqm parking space. With help of 230 close-circuit TVs, area will be guarded by Indian Border Security Force, officials said.Excepting about 1200 items, Pakistan now allows import of all other Indian goods even as only about 135 items are allowed through land route.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

:rotfl:
This is not fair. Why didn't you add a coffee spill alert?!
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Vipul wrote:Part of their confidence seems to come from knowing the Indian proclivity in scoring self-goals or worse (rightfully so) in trusting their ability to be a snake oil salesmen.The RAPES must be wondering what did they do right to be able to deal with such gullible characters time and again.
Why are you so sure that "Pakistanis are confident that Indians will score self-goals? There are a lot of Indians and as far as my knowledge goes they do not all score self goals - so your generalization about "the Indian proclivity in scoring self-goals or worse (rightfully so)" sounds unfair to me. It seems to belong in the same genre Macaulay's contempt for all that was Indian in origin. I presume you have read Macaulay's minute?

Is it really necessary to diss all Indians to make a point? I got into trouble for pointing out that a general criticism of America consistently provokes some Indian to speak up in America's defence. I don't think it is OK to diss Indians in general in this way. Why do Indians find it so easy to get away so easily by dissing everything Indian? This is a disease that seems to be rampant across the spectrum of educated Indians.

Of course there is a sting in my statement. If all Indians are not going to sore self goals, your thoughts about the success of Pakistani actions based on "the Indian proclivity in scoring self-goals or worse (rightfully so)" must also be questionable.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

KLNMurthy wrote: We will never gain any extra "love" by heaping benefits on TSP, but we can get "punished" by terrorism etc. by stepping out of our bounds and making the laat saab's children look bad. It is up to us to decide whether we want to (a) keep playing this game in the same role or (b) ignore the game altogether and simply defend ourselves against TSP or (c) reverse the game by subjugating TSP ourselves.
These three choices have all been discussed on here.

c (subjugating TSP) seems to have been ruled out
b has been critcized for being ineffective because we still get punished by terorism

That leaves very little wiggle room. Whether BRF recognizes this or not I think Indian options wrt to Pakistan are weak and few in number as long as we do not, as a nation, agree to start "jang" and ""jihad" against Pakistan.

As far as my personal beliefs go at this point in time, I think that "jang" and "jihad" against Pakistan only makes us weaker relative to other countries that we need to compete with. China and the USA come to mind. Pakistan at least is open and up front in its hatred. The USA and China are mixed nectar and poison. Expending ourselves against Pakistan is a very real possibility. That means we are going to keep on taking punishment from Pakistan for the foreseeable future. Pakistanis understand this well, it's no secret.

That is why the USA must be "bent" to stop using Pakistan as its proxy to India's detriment. If India can bend the USA from this course, we could get some relief. If not, India's destiny will be to take on Pakistan, USA and China together. Placating China and reaching an agreement with China would be useful in that case. Let the USA and China play off against each other.

This is not an India-Pakistan game at all. Continuous punishment from Pakistan may be the cheapest course for India. This is what it is looking like to me unless someone can point out an option that seems more credible and doable.
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

shiv wrote: Why are you so sure that "Pakistanis are confident that Indians will score self-goals? There are a lot of Indians and as far as my knowledge goes they do not all score self goals - so your generalization about "the Indian proclivity in scoring self-goals or worse (rightfully so)" sounds unfair to me.
I am sorry instead of mentioning Indians, i should have mentioned "Indian Leaders".My comment was the expectation/assumption of the Puki RAPES in/of the Indian leaders fetish to be magnanimous. The list of self goals are many right from halting the march into Uri, to handing over Haji Pir Pass, not bargaining a strategic gain over 93,000 soldiers(instead feeding biryani's to them) sharm-al-sheikh, etc etc.
shiv wrote: It seems to belong in the same genre Macaulay's contempt for all that was Indian in origin. I presume you have read Macaulay's minute?
No i have not read it.
shiv wrote: Is it really necessary to diss all Indians to make a point? I got into trouble for pointing out that a general criticism of America consistently provokes some Indian to speak up in America's defence. I don't think it is OK to diss Indians in general in this way. Why do Indians find it so easy to get away so easily by dissing everything Indian? This is a disease that seems to be rampant across the spectrum of educated Indians.
Agreed, as mentioned above i should not have generalized it.
shiv wrote:Of course there is a sting in my statement. If all Indians are not going to sore self goals, your thoughts about the success of Pakistani actions based on "the Indian proclivity in scoring self-goals or worse (rightfully so)" must also be questionable.
In the context i posted it (and looking at the track record of Indian leaders fumbling away the gains), it is not any more questionable then the needless way that any dhoti-shivering and subsequent non reponse of the GOI to the puki perfidies is termed as chankian.
Come to think of it (and i dare not get into any pisko contest with you) is not the mentality that GOI has chanakian motives in not responding to the Shitistanis a big self goal?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Vipul I think India is caught between a rock and a hard place. No one is going to help India solve its Pakistan problem. But no one is going to help Pakistan solve its India problem either. While I have myself bitterly complained about US aid to Pakistan I am absolutely certain that no nation is even going to help Pakistan dominate India. It is the rivalry that suits everyone else. "Talking peace" is what everyone does but that peace has to fit in with a "world order" imposed by someone else.

In an ideal world Pakistanis would develop brains in their heads rather than shit and see what is going on. As long as the realization of how geopolitics uses the IndiaPakistan dispute exists in India alone, it will be India that is taking blows from Pakistan while not succumbing to the temptation to expend our might on Pakistan alone. If Pakistan can ever get leadership that understands that they are playing someone else' game by hitting India and getting paid for that then there is some hope that we can at least stop taking blows from Pakistan. Unfortunately Pakistan does not even have leadership that represents the whole area called Pakistan. Each group controls some interests. The antagonism will never go away. There will be no love between India and Pakistan. if there is no war/terrorism it would be useful.

Until then I predict that we will get hit repeatedly and not react unless the provocation is huge - which means territory. Not life.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

>> unless the provocation is huge - which means territory. Not life.

Why is loss of lives less important than territorial losses?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

abhishek_sharma wrote:>> unless the provocation is huge - which means territory. Not life.

Why is loss of lives less important than territorial losses?
This is my opinion. Not stated Indian policy.

The relevant quote is
I predict that we will get hit repeatedly and not react unless the provocation is huge - which means territory. Not life.
I believe that Indians accept loss of life more easily than loss of territory. It is politically easier in India to ignore deaths, but territorial loss cannot be dismissed that easily.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

six killed as violence turns Lyari into war zone
http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-4 ... um=twitter
Karachi

The situation in Lyari took another nosedive on Friday when the area reverberated with gunshot and rocket fires throughout the day in which six people were killed and 17 injured.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

>> It is politically easier in India to ignore deaths,

Probably right. jab log nahi rahenge, tab is zameen ka kya karenge?

Maybe Pakis with Indian visas will live here.
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

At the rate in which the pigs are helping each other and themselves to attain their 72s, I think we should run a charity to supply them with the supplies necessary to do so. I think that can be the most charitable thing that an Indian can do.

Pigs2012 .. Donate money to help frustrated abdul's in TSP to attain 72 by supplying them with the right and potent stuff.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

I will be relieved if Pakis behave themselves and attack India now. It will be a shot in the guts for some spineless Indians.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Altair wrote:I will be relieved if Pakis behave themselves and attack India now. It will be a shot in the guts for some spineless Indians.
And what about those Indians who would be killed ?
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

abhishek_sharma wrote:
Altair wrote:I will be relieved if Pakis behave themselves and attack India now. It will be a shot in the guts for some spineless Indians.
And what about those Indians who would be killed ?
I was hoping for a failed attack like the Parliament attack.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Well, Parliament attack did kill Indians. Moreover, the attack would not affect public opinion if no one if hurt.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Peace with Pakis is just impossible. It is only a matter of time before they show their true colours. I hope they show them sooner rather than latter when the damage will be considerable.
The only way you make peace with a Paki is when he is a dead Paki.