Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 29th May 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 29th May

Post by Brad Goodman »

Shonu wrote:
Theo_Fidel wrote:BTW, here is image of Pak embasy in DC. I have to say they know how to play the game!
Does the Indian embassy look similar compared to this? How about the location, is this at a better location than the Indian embassy?
Here is a snapshot of Indian embassy. Mass Ave is much more prestigious than Van Ness. Though China, Israel, UAE, Malaysia are located near pakis. Most other countries are on Mass
cliky
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

niran wrote:
Brad Goodman wrote:Wanted to share an interesting fact that I came across accidently last week.<snip> members can add light
during 50ies when the yankee embassy was being built in islamabad the construction had to be stopped midway due to(pliss to be holding something tight) opposition from Jinn baba, no amount of chadder-al-peshi or jinn busting could not restart the construction
so a looong beard scratching session took place a way was found a palatial embassy was built in DC and a jinn buster was employed to transfer the islamabad jinn to DC to live a 5 star life in DC. no this is not NSN.
can you please post some links so that ignorant folks like me can learn something
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Why, oh why, does my beloved Bengal raise sons like this Garga Chatterjee? :(

From this week's TFT:

All the king's men
Growing up in Bengal, Garga Chatterjee was always discouraged by his mother from joining the Indian Army. Now he knows why

Is this guy for real, or has TFT invented a Bengali writer to reinforce their TFTA/ SDRE fantasies?
Last edited by Kakkaji on 08 Jul 2012 08:01, edited 1 time in total.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

These are for creating new images
ManuT
BRFite

Post by ManuT »

A slightly more updated figure.
---

40,000 people killed in Kashmir revolt: India

Aug 10, 2011|AFP| New Delhi

http://www.asianage.com/india/40000-peo ... -india-831
Nearly 40,000 people have been killed in violence linked to a rebellion in Kashmir that erupted more than two decades ago, the national parliament was told on Wednesday.

Junior home minister Jitendra Prasad said 39,918 had died including 21,323 'terrorists'.

"As per reports, 13,226 civilians and 5,369 security force personnel have been killed in terrorist violence in Jammu and Kashmir during the period from year 1990 to April 2011," the minister told parliament.

The figure is lower than the official police count in Indian Kashmir of more than 47,000 dead. Some rights groups in Kashmir say the toll could be close to 100,000 from the revolt which began in late 1989.
It is to be taken the number specified by an Indian Minister in a reply to a question in Indian Parliament is correct.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

My first cousin, second cousin, third cousin and fourth cousin 4 times removed 6 times replaced are serving in the IA in J&K, they say that the Baki militants are fiercest fighters that they have come across and they are easily equal to at least 10 jawans from the Indian special forces. All figures that Shiv has produced have been fudged so that the inadequacies of the rice eating madrasi soldiers can be masked. I ran these figures past international experts in shanghai stats like Wong Wei, Phoonk Sundar and Lun Mei Khuj Lee and they have confirmed that the figures have been fudged.
PS I am YumBeeYeah from Ivy League and have bedded 100 gori wimman
Roperia
BRFite

Post by Roperia »

VikasRaina wrote:Live news of Rediff
22:37 Pakistan IB Deputy Director Qamar Raza shot dead:
Just In: Pakistan's Intelligence Bureau Deputy Director Qamar Raza has been shot dead by unknown assailants in Karachi�s FC area

The officer was rushed to Abbasi Shaheed hospital in critical condition, but he soon succumbed to injuries

More details awaited
IB official among 12 killed in Karachi violence | YAWN

A dozen killed here and there in the slums of Karachi is becoming no news at all. I'm surprised that these gangs have the gumption to target a senior intelligence official like that.

Only two reasons I can think of -

1. The deputy director was a political appointee of the PPP and was cracking down on the Pakhtoon gangs. The local pakhtoon gangs retaliated.
2. The taliban were being hunted down by him and the Talibs paid for his hit.
ManuT
BRFite

Post by ManuT »

^ So the numbers are clear to abduls, let me do some madrasa math here.

39,918 + 21,323 + 13,226 + 5,369 = 79,836. 
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

@Kakkaji ^^^;

"Most Bengalees are not into shoes...

No self respecting Bengali would spell it 'Bengalee'

A bit like 'Bangalore, Kerala'
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^ that is a mini nuke out there...

Add the economic and social costs from this Terrorism thing... Pak already did a nuke attack on India.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

mahadevbhu wrote:
The Indian stats may be fudged in the above article. Or not.
Yeah I am sure the information you got from your uncle must be correct and the Indian army is lying. Indians have this tendency to lie.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Kakkaji wrote:Why, oh why, does my beloved Bengal raise sons like this Garga Chatterjee? :(

From this week's TFT:
Saar I can understand your need to punish yourself for someone else's sins - but why punish us? There was no need to post the whole article was there?

Anyway here's a blog
http://gargachatterjee.blogspot.in/
Garga Chatterjee: Misogynist and Pseudo Intellectual

Infamously known as Apoplexy, Garga Chatterjee passes sexist remarks on blogs maintained by women. Garga Chatterjee also instigates fights pertaining to women on other blogs by men, making personal attacks on women he does not and has never and will never know.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The Piskologically oriented may find this article to be of interest.

R. Jagannathan on the gross failure of India to recognise the deeply ingrained malevolence that exists in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan towards India.

He certainly is on the mark when he says that it is not the Islamic Republic of Pakistan but rather India that is living in denial for failing to understand the deeply ingrained malevolence towards India that is prevalent in the Islamic Republic:.
Abu Jundal: It’s not Pakistan that is in denial, it’s us

by R Jagannathan

Jul 7, 2012

The other day, the prime-time anchors on a TV show went on and on about how Pakistan was in “denial” about the role played by state actors in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks. …………….

However, there is need to discuss who is in a state of denial, Pakistan or India. We all know what the Pakistani state is all about, so if we still have not understood what they are up to, and why they won’t acknowledge the role of Abu Jundal (or Zabiuddin Ansari) in directing the 26/11 terrorists, we are in a state of denial.

The prime purpose of the Pakistani state is to oversee India’s failure as a state. Which is why when we brandish Abu Jundal’s dossiers, they smirk. They will toss it into a dustbin and ask us “what evidence?” When we sent them the dossier on Hafiz Saeed, the Pakistani foreign secretary in February 2010 called it mere “literature.”

We should never be in denial of this reality till Pakistan itself, through an internal process of rediscovering their relatedness to us, shed their anti-Indian identity.

But we have been consistently foolish in presuming that since we are so alike, they will be thinking like we do: let bygones be bygones. This has been the problem with Indians. We have very short memories, we have very short-time horizons. We have no long-term strategic vision on how to deal with Pakistan beyond hoping that they will pipe down and become peaceful neighbours. ……………………

First Post
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

shiv wrote:
Kakkaji wrote:Why, oh why, does my beloved Bengal raise sons like this Garga Chatterjee? :(

From this week's TFT:
Saar I can understand your need to punish yourself for someone else's sins - but why punish us? There was no need to post the whole article was there?
Sorry Hakeem Saab, I got carried away. I did not know this guy's history.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The Army of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan living out the “jihad fi sabilillah” or “Jihad in the Path of Allah” part of its motto by waging Jihad against the women-folk of their Bengali co-religionists.

Khaled Ahmed discusses the memoirs of a Divisional GOC back during the days of the genocidal campaign launched by the Army of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan targeting their Mohammadden co-religionists of Bengali origin:
‘Genetic engineering’ in East Pakistan

General Niazi threatened that he would let his soldiers loose on Bengali womenfolk.

By Khaled Ahmed

Published: July 7, 2012

Pakistan’s name has been blackened by just one man: General AAK ‘Tiger’ Niazi. According to a new book by Oxford University Press, he is supposed to have pronounced the words that even Genghis Khan would have hesitated to use: that he would let loose his soldiers on the women of East Pakistan till the lineage/ethnicity of the Bengali race was changed.

The account has come from a true son of Pakistan, late Major-General (retd) Khadim Hussain Raja in his recently published book A Stranger in My Own Country: East Pakistan, 1969-1971 (OUP, 2012). The book is posthumously published probably because it was a hot potato in the times it was actually written. He was General Officer Commanding 14 Division in East Pakistan. .....................

Express Tribune
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

14 Shia Muslims gunned down near Iranian Border.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2012_pg1_1
Hundreds of illegal immigrants, all from northern areas of Pakistan use Karachi-Makran route to reach Iran daily, while the Iranian border security forces have tightened the borders, disallowing movement of goods, services and people for security reasons.
the shias are mainly from Parachinar in Kurram agency. So it is safe to conclude that another hijrat has already started in pureland.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's off

gaddi not safe until the (fat) man sings the ancient litany!!

Will give moral and political support to Kashmir: Pak PM
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

SC can void any law in conflict with Constitution;CJ (DLP=?)
http://dawn.com/2012/07/08/cjs-observat ... stitution/
KARACHI: Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry said on Saturday the Constitution embodied the will of people and empowered the Supreme Court to strike down any law which encroached upon the constitutionally-guaranteed basic rights of citizens.Addressing a ceremony of newly-enrolled advocates for the Supreme Court at the Karachi registry, he referred to a misconception regarding the supremacy of parliament, saying the apex court was empowered under Article 8 to strike down any law which was in conflict with the ConstitutionThe CJP’s remarks came after the reported government move to provide immunity to legislators by amending laws pertaining to contempt of court and dual nationality.He said even in the United Kingdom the doctrine of supremacy of parliament was declared by its highest court to be out of step with the times.“It’s time, after 65 years of our independence, that we free ourselves from the shackles of intellectual servility to colonial norms and start adhering to our Constitution. We should only examine our own Constitution to ensure that the will of people prevails. This is the essence of a democratic system,” he said.Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry DLP said the Constitution was supreme and it was mandatory for all Pakistanis as well as foreigners living here to respect it.He said Article 5 of the Constitution required every organ of the state to be loyal to it and to obey the Constitution
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwyMZRP9 ... re=related

Must watch.

Not in English but indicates the older generation still has a very different perspective. Pakistan's best hope is that this constituency will not be around in some more years. The generational change will free India of its Pakistan obligations, so they can be treated as an Iran or Oman.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

14 killed as vehicle hits landmine in southwest Pakistan
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 745562.cms
Fourteen people were killed and seven others injured when a vehicle hit a landmine in a remote area of Balochistan province in southwest Pakistan on Sunday, officials said.

The incident occurred at Toba Achakzai area of Chaman, a town near the border with Afghanistan, security officials told state-run media.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Jhujar wrote:SC can void any law in conflict with Constitution;CJ (DLP=?)
http://dawn.com/2012/07/08/cjs-observat ... stitution/
KARACHI: Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry said on Saturday the Constitution embodied the will of people and empowered the Supreme Court to strike down any law which encroached upon the constitutionally-guaranteed basic rights of citizens.Addressing a ceremony of newly-enrolled advocates for the Supreme Court at the Karachi registry, he referred to a misconception regarding the supremacy of parliament, saying the apex court was empowered under Article 8 to strike down any law which was in conflict with the ConstitutionThe CJP’s remarks came after the reported government move to provide immunity to legislators by amending laws pertaining to contempt of court and dual nationality.He said even in the United Kingdom the doctrine of supremacy of parliament was declared by its highest court to be out of step with the times.“It’s time, after 65 years of our independence, that we free ourselves from the shackles of intellectual servility to colonial norms and start adhering to our Constitution. We should only examine our own Constitution to ensure that the will of people prevails. This is the essence of a democratic system,” he said.Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry DLP said the Constitution was supreme and it was mandatory for all Pakistanis as well as foreigners living here to respect it.He said Article 5 of the Constitution required every organ of the state to be loyal to it and to obey the Constitution
Basically this SCJ created a constitutional power center for himself. This will end in only two ways, he is dead or he is Quadrified.

I have a feeling that he will not want to and be able to retire peacefully.

Such is life in Pakistan. Everyone need to create their own Allah-granted fiefdom.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

sanjaykumar wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwyMZRP9 ... re=related

Must watch.

Not in English but indicates the older generation still has a very different perspective. Pakistan's best hope is that this constituency will not be around in some more years. The generational change will free India of its Pakistan obligations, so they can be treated as an Iran or Oman.
These are small groups and check the audience. It is all journalists who are being trained to work with foriegn groups so that they are aware of the outside perspective.

Internally they will not allow any such view to become dominant.

The real plan is to make their Islamic Pak view in such as way and spread it to US and their western supporters and western media and then make it a global view of the subcontinent.
Last edited by svinayak on 08 Jul 2012 23:53, edited 2 times in total.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

gurus
I know I have asked this question before, but I want to ask again.
Can Pakistan become the next Syria?
TIA
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

By answering this type of questions, I secure my position :mrgreen:

Pakistan is a western dog, my CT theory in OT thread not withstanding.

Currently the international system is heavily skewed towards USA/EU combine. For pakis to be the next Syria, this system has to collapse.

If history is an indicator of the future, it will take another world war for a new system to comeup.

All Bharat can do now is to create the conditions for next world war, and side with the victors one way or the other.
nakul
BRFite

Post by nakul »

Countries like the US like to have a foothold in various regions. In the Middle East, its Israel & Turkey; in the subcontinent its Pakistan; Singapore for SE Asia & SK, Japan for East Asia. For Pakistan to be in a situation like Syria, there needs to be an Israel or Japan in the same region to take the mantle from Pakistan. Unfortunately, Afghanistan is the only one who might play this role. Hence, the recent declaration of Afghanistan as a major non NATO ally. Until Afghanistan proves that it is a worthy replacement for Pakistan, Pakistan will continue its most favored status in the region.
Jaspreet
BRFite

Post by Jaspreet »

There's a Pak bash fest going on. It is the duty of every rakshak to go there and present BR's painstakingly collected facts.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Jaspreet wrote:There's a Pak bash fest going on. It is the duty of every rakshak to go there and present BR's painstakingly collected facts.
Until recently, I used to rubbish Jinnah's claims of seeking Pakistan due to the Pakistani Muslims being of a different breed, with their own culture, customs, practices and heroes, as a ruse for his political ambitions. But I have to agree with Jinnah that he was RIGHT! What we have in front of us is a sociological experiment of a breed of people who cannot coexist with anyone else. First it was the Hindus and Sikhs. Next it was the turn of the Christians and Ahmedias. Later it was the Shias. Next up are women. What next? Donkeys, camels, goats ... be warned of the Paki Sunni Muslim male!
pentaiah
BRFite

Post by pentaiah »

The only way TSP problem will be solved is when it acquires a ICBM of range 8000 miles.
May Allah grant this boon too through chinpanda
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

http://www.thefridaytimes.com/beta3/tft ... 06&page=14

It seems that there is a hitlist of deobandi mullahs going on in Pak. Maulana Naseeb Khan of Madrassa Haqqania in Nowshehra, the chief of Jamia Haleemia Syed Mohsin in Laki Marwat, Maulana Aslam in charge of a Deobandi madrassa in Karachi have been wajib-ul-cutlet this week. This is starting to resemble the takeover by MullahOmar of NWFP when there was a slew of tribal jirga cutlets.

Something big's cooking.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

pentaiah wrote:The only way TSP problem will be solved is when it acquires a ICBM of range 8000 miles.
May Allah grant this boon too through chinpanda
pentaiah garu,
In 2001, US got hit by Islamic terrorists having links with TSP, in a manner no one ever dared to, in it's 200 years of existence, TSP trained them, funded them, yet US like a blind man with a stick, beat everything and anything except TSP, and US befriended TSP, the more TSP digs its nails in US's arse, the more it befriends and funds TSP, you see US can't allow nukes to falls in the hands of 0.000001% jihadis of TSP, so US has to act maturely onlee. It is my opinion that US will do sleeping with the enemy more if TSP gets ICBM, nothing will change. US simply doesn't have what it takes to do it else it would have done after 911.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Mahendra wrote:......... I ran these figures past international experts in shanghai stats like Wong Wei, Phoonk Sundar and Lun Mei Khuj Lee and they have confirmed that the figures have been fudged..
You forgot to reach out to Lun Mei Khuj Lee's son in law thrice removed, the debonair Lun Pe Thun.

Lun Pe Thun believes that not only has IA fudged the numbers, but also has comprehensively proved that 3.47 mujahid martyrs are equal to 2 IA bania divisions.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Until recently, I used to rubbish Jinnah's claims of seeking Pakistan due to the Pakistani Muslims being of a different breed, with their own culture, customs, practices and heroes, as a ruse for his political ambitions. But I have to agree with Jinnah that he was RIGHT! What we have in front of us is a sociological experiment of a breed of people who cannot coexist with anyone else. First it was the Hindus and Sikhs. Next it was the turn of the Christians and Ahmedias. Later it was the Shias. Next up are women. What next? Donkeys, camels, goats ... be warned of the Paki Sunni Muslim male!

I have regretfully come to the same conclusion.

Pakistan is a laboratory of Islam.

Jinnah, thank you: I am not being facetious, thank you again.
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

Didn't the No-bright Moron Secretary of State claim/allude that the Sikh massacre was engineered by Indian Army?

LeT hand in massacre of J&K Sikhs in 2000: Jundal
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 752888.cms
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

pentaiah wrote:The only way TSP problem will be solved is when it acquires a ICBM of range 8000 miles.
I have always believed that the only way the 'Pakisan' problem was going to be resolved was when India decided enough was enough. One hears frequently of a far away US fixing Pakistan or 'the road to peace in South Asia runs through Riyadh' etc. We will fix Pakistan when we exorcise these ghosts from our minds.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

krithivas wrote:Didn't the No-bright Moron Secretary of State claim/allude that the Sikh massacre was engineered by Indian Army?

Albright is another case. But, many Indian WKKs tried to tarnish our own Army. They should all be legally proceeded with for deliberately spreading misinformation.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

SSridhar wrote:
I have always believed that the only way the 'Pakisan' problem was going to be resolved was when India decided enough was enough. One hears frequently of a far away US fixing Pakistan or 'the road to peace in South Asia runs through Riyadh' etc. We will fix Pakistan when we exorcise these ghosts from our minds.
Thank you SSji for saying this.

I put this in Af-Pak thread...
Why is it ok for Taliban to occupy Afghanistan or Pakthunistan or Pakistan but it is not ok for India to do the same?

Why is it Ok for USA to indiscriminately bomb Af-Pak and not for India?

Will my brother who converted to Islam (willingly or not) automatically becomes my enemy and is an acceptable cannon fodder for the ideology he for infected with?

How can we, the proud Indians, think very coolly that some USA, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Taliban, KSA, turkey, non-state actors destroying our brothers across borders without any consequences, but it becomes a definite NO NO for us to do the same?

How can we, the dharmic Indians, reason that it is ok for us to focus on our materialistic progress while our neighbors go thru ideological purge and inhumane treatment by others. Is it dharmic to be a mere spectator to an Adharmic incident, provided we keep our hands clean?

How come the world, the west and the international bodies so helpless when it comes to a Rwanda or an Afghanistan but somehow become extremely powerful when Hindus Bharatiyas demonstrate an honest assertion of self-respect? Is India that week that it cannot assert its national interests? How did we do that in 1971?

Is this I want to teach my kid? That he is dharmic as long as he doesn't commit murder, even when he is a eye witness to a murder of a helpless being by a less powerful (than my kid) thug? Where is the honor in it? Where is the morality in it?
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

RCase wrote: Until recently, I used to rubbish Jinnah's claims of seeking Pakistan due to the Pakistani Muslims being of a different breed, with their own culture, customs, practices and heroes, as a ruse for his political ambitions. But I have to agree with Jinnah that he was RIGHT! What we have in front of us is a sociological experiment of a breed of people who cannot coexist with anyone else. First it was the Hindus and Sikhs. Next it was the turn of the Christians and Ahmedias. Later it was the Shias. Next up are women. What next? Donkeys, camels, goats ... be warned of the Paki Sunni Muslim male!
It will be interesting as demographics keep changing in India. If people dont realize it early we will again have to reluctantly agree with djinnah again
ArunK
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ArunK »

SSridhar wrote:
krithivas wrote:Didn't the No-bright Moron Secretary of State claim/allude that the Sikh massacre was engineered by Indian Army?

Albright is another case. But, many Indian WKKs tried to tarnish our own Army. They should all be legally proceeded with for deliberately spreading misinformation.
Starting with that giant dog-turd Pankaj Mishra.