Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP) : 24 July 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP) : 24 July 2

Post by sanjaykumar »

I think they would be too embarrassed to flee to India. After all Muslims have ghairat.
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

Anujan wrote:There seems to be new developments in US paki cooperation for Afghan future and Taliban reintegration.

Let me go out on a limb to say that this too will yield the same outcomes areh 2756 previous such attempts - zero.

In this case Suhrawardy's classic statement holds true: zero plus zero is still zero.

Unkil cannot offer anything in the talks along the lines of no presence, Talibs cannot offer to sever from Al Qaeda and TSPA cannot make the Talibs do that.

We may get a fake prisoner exchange etc. but the current trajectory towards total civil war is unalatered.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Rangudu wrote:. . . but the current trajectory towards total civil war is unalatered.
Absolutely true. May be, that is what TSP wants too. It may think that last time, a civil war may help her re-find the lost Depth, especially with China as a player on its side in the emerging chaos.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Rangudu wrote:
Talibs cannot offer to sever from Al Qaeda and TSPA cannot make the Talibs do that.
Not sure about this boss. I think Talibs have already severed from so called Al Queda (mid east Islamic rif rafs), and TSP TFTA will have no qualms sacrificing them. Witness the number of Al Queda #2, 3, .. that TSP has handed over to US.

but the current trajectory towards total civil war is unalatered.
True, but how does this affect Unkil's interests though?

That brings me to the general observation. There have been pretty much no terror attacks in US since 9/11. And the reason I attribute to this is because of the extreme security measures in US. I have said so many times before, and I will repeat, Unkil is watching the shadow of every Muslim in US, no doubt in my mind about that.

Preventing terror attacks in US has nothing to do with US troops in Afghanistan. Even if every troop were to come back to US, there is no way, nada, zilch, with the kind of surveillance and home land security measures in US, so called Al Queda can mount a meaningful attack on US. Bottom line: no mater how much chaos Afghanistan is likely to be plauged by, Unkil will remain immune for the most part.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Rangudu, What do you think the US can do to retrieve the situation? Assuming the end goal is to prevent the reemergence of a terrorist state sheltered in Afghanistan?
Am asking for we need to develop solutions that can be socialized. Right now the US thinks its only way out is to accommodate the TSP in setting up a new political order in Afghanistan.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Afghanistan bans Pakistani newspapers
Afghanistan banned all Pakistani newspapers from entering the country on Friday to block the Taliban from influencing public opinion. The order, issued by the Ministry of Interior, adds to the mounting tension between the countries. The Ministry said the newspapers were a conduit for Taliban propaganda. “The news is not based in reality and it is creating concerns for our countrymen in the eastern provinces of Afghanistan. Also, the newspapers are a propaganda resource of the Taliban spokesmen.” The tensions were highlighted on Thursday at a U.N. Security Council meeting, when Afghan Foreign Minister Zalmai Rassoul called on Pakistan to stop shelling in the border province of Kunar, which he said has killed dozens of civilians.

He said the attacks were jeopardizing relations “with potential negative consequences for necessary bilateral cooperation for peace, security and economic development in our two countries and the wider region”.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

'Capital Flights' discussed in India-Pak talks - Anita Joshua in The Hindu
At present, there is no direct connectivity between the two capitals and only Pakistan International Airlines offers direct flights between the two countries.
Pakistan informed India that its offer to export up to 5 million cubic metres of gas a day for an initial period of five years was under active consideration. {This cannot happen. This is just a bait.} Also pending is a Bharat Heavy Electricals’ offer to cooperate with Pakistan to set up 500-2000 MW capacity in coal/hydro or gas power plants, and meeting Pakistan Railways requirement of up to 100 locomotives.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

ramana wrote:What do you think the US can do to retrieve the situation...?
Does US really want to retrieve the situation, even in Afghanistan ?

After looking at the way the islamic rage boys are being encouraged by withdrawal of the threat from state 's security apparatus during riots , even in countries where the US minions abound within the security setup, it only strengthens suspicions that West wants to keep the pot boiling for now.

Only question is why ?

In pakistan's specific case i think the TSPA types were initially haggling for some concessions from Unkil to keep a lid on the crazies - only when they were not forthcoming did the leash on the crazies was let go.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://dawn.com/2012/09/22/minister-set ... y-on-fire/
The Minister of State for Defence, Sardar Saleem Haider, set on fire an effigy of President Obama at the town’s main roundabout in protest against the anti-Islam film on Friday.
AoA!!
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

I hope this becomes the annual festival. Santa has his day, let muhammad have Ashiq-e-rasool day.

Now we have found what weapon is best to use against enemy, We should cut the budgets of DRDO and invest in Bollywoood to make certain movies for the army. If a war starts, dont shoot a missile, release certain movie and see the enemy burn itself to death.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

vdutta wrote:I hope this becomes the annual festival. Santa has his day, let muhammad have Ashiq-e-rasool day. . . . see the enemy burn itself to death.
That's a good idea. The Pakis already have the Kashmir Day (Youm-e-Yakjehti-e-Kashmir) and the Bomb Day (Youm-e-Takbir). One more such day for venting their anger on themselves, killing each other and destroying their own property should be encouraged.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Is ISI recruiting Lankan Tamils to spy on India ?
It is spy + terror.
Agents of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) are actively attempting to recruit Sri Lankan Tamil refugees who have returned to the island nation after the end of the Eelam war, the Tamil Nadu state intelligence has informed the Centre's Intelligence Bureau.

Thamim Ansari, a Thanjavur man who was arrested recently for suspected links to the ISI, was in Sri Lanka when ISI operative Haji made contact with him.

Intelligence sources say the ISI is hiring the refugees because they are familiar with India and can collect information from the country without raising suspicions.

Sleuths of the 'Q' branch of the state police, who have been monitoring Sri Lankan Tamils, said they have registered a case against ISI operative Haji, his associates Shaji and Amir Zubair Siddiqui , who works as the counsellor in the visa section of the Pakistan high commission in Sri Lanka.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Interview with a Pakistani addict - TFT
"Are your children going to school these days?"

Nasir said, "In Pakistan we do not want schooling for our children because here in every department "recommendation"and money alone get things done. The education system here exploits the poor. A poor man's son can't get a job easily. Anyway, I want my children to be enlightened by Islamic education." As he said this, Nasir was making a hashish cigarette.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

CRamS wrote:
Not sure about this boss. I think Talibs have already severed from so called Al Queda (mid east Islamic rif rafs), and TSP TFTA will have no qualms sacrificing them. Witness the number of Al Queda #2, 3, .. that TSP has handed over to US.
Think Real Al Qaeda == Pakistan, and Af-Pak as terror-central of the world.

AlQaeda #1 is still out there, the Paki COAS. Remember TSPA motto is Jihad-khullam-khulla or something like that.

True, but how does this affect Unkil's interests though?

That brings me to the general observation. There have been pretty much no terror attacks in US since 9/11. And the reason I attribute to this is because of the extreme security measures in US. I have said so many times before, and I will repeat, Unkil is watching the shadow of every Muslim in US, no doubt in my mind about that.

Preventing terror attacks in US has nothing to do with US troops in Afghanistan. Even if every troop were to come back to US, there is no way, nada, zilch, with the kind of surveillance and home land security measures in US, so called Al Queda can mount a meaningful attack on US. Bottom line: no mater how much chaos Afghanistan is likely to be plauged by, Unkil will remain immune for the most part.
The last such civil war culminated in 9/11. US can not completely disengage from Af-Pak. The scheduled 2014 "withdrawal" is cost cutting measure, reduced troop presence will continue till 2025 and most likely beyond that.

US will continue to work on its long term plan of social engineering the AfPak-derthals into civilization.

PS: Your observation that no terrorist attack has happened on US soil since 9/11 is factually inaccurate.
You might want to revise that to no "big & islamic" terrorist attack has been successful post 9/11.
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

ramana wrote:Rangudu, What do you think the US can do to retrieve the situation? Assuming the end goal is to prevent the reemergence of a terrorist state sheltered in Afghanistan?
Am asking for we need to develop solutions that can be socialized. Right now the US thinks its only way out is to accommodate the TSP in setting up a new political order in Afghanistan.
Unkil can do many things but I disagree with the view that US wants to accomodate TSP as a way out. First off, US is not a monolith. Compared to 10 years ago, only a small and relatively weak minority (political hacks in the White House & career old farts in the State) are calling for the "placate TSP" option. The overwhelming majority, led by the uniformed and civilian Pentagon, CIA, Congress and Think-tank tubelights all want a robust and indefinitely extended US power projection presence in Afghanistan. Basically, they'll let civil war reign but if Mullah Omar or any other ISI stooge dares to raise his head inside Afghanistan, he will be Hellfired post-haste. This is basically like coitus interruptus in houri-land for the more pure. They can claim victory but cannot taste it - or taste it for a few hours before meeting their maker.

If we develop solutions, we need to factor in a permanent US footprint as a given. Unkil will never give up his footprint there. What we need is a situation that speeds up the TSPA's less pure vs.more pure death match.

CRS - You are totally wrong on Talibs/AQ - totally. I'll explain.

11 years after 9/11, Talibs still cannot publicly dissociate from AQ - why? Because the only ppl who stood by them as B-52s rained hell in 2001 were AQ. Even TSP does not have that influence over the Talibs. Kayani, in his so called White Paper, begged Unkil to make the "dissociate from AQ" an end-goal because it is too hard to achieve. You have a poor understanding of ISI- Talib dynamics. Yes, TSP can set fires easily but it cannot make the fires focused on one spot nor can it stop the arsonists at will. Have you asked yourself why TSPA would risk everything by hosting Bin Laden if Al Qaeda was a sacrifice-able pawn? TSPA/ISI's relative power over the jihadis is not a simple master/slave situation. It is more of a crazy man owning a mad dog situation. Sometimes the dog will bite who the owner asks it to but in return the dog will also bite others of its choosing and if the owner stops it, he will be bitten too. In other words, TSPA cannot make the promise of "my jihadis will only kill Indians/Afghans" because part of the reward his jihadis will demand is the freedom to kill others. TSPA had to hide Osama because it was the price its mad dogs wanted for doing TSPA's bidding elsewhere. After all, if Al Qaeda was such a disposable thing for TSPA, it would have handed over Zawahiri post-haste, no?
member_23252
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_23252 »

Looks like the festivities have ended in Paki Lands. Total dead is 20, Just an improved of 1 from yesterday's score. :(
Yahoos of small non nuclear african nation of Libya not only breached their embassy but also halaled Kafir Ambassador.Looks like Abduls of Nuclear Pak Lands have lot catching to do.

After I started frequenting BR I hardly need to watch movies or even watch news, TSP thread of BR is my complete source of wholesome entertainment. When once I told my Uncle that in Pakistan ,Paksitani applying for passport is required to declare that they consider ahmadis as Non Muslim. First he did not believe me and then he could't stop laughing. Stupidity displayed by Pakistanis and their patented Lahori Logic makes me wonder if the years of inbreeding is finally showing its results.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pakistan's Railways Minister announces a bounty of USD 100,000 for the head of the man who made the film.
Speaking here at a press conference on Saturday, the Federal Minister for Railways Ghulam Ahmed Bilour said that he was aware that it was a crime to instigate the people for murder, but he was ready to commit the crime. He added that there was no way to instill fear among blasphemers other than taking this step.

The minister also called on members of the Taliban and al Qaeda for their support, saying that if members of the banned militant organisations kill the maker of the blasphemous movie, they will also be rewarded.
Ashley Kravitz
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Ashley Kravitz »

^
Seems like there's a competitive bidding for the filmmaker's head in the fortress if Islam
The Markazi Anjuman Tajran (MAT) Sheikhupura announced a reward of Rs5million for the person who kills the maker of the anti-Islam film, The Express Tribune has learnt.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/440855/fede ... kers-head/
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

A_Rai wrote:Total dead is 20, Just an improved of 1 from yesterday's score.
DAWN claims 23 were dead & over 200 injured. I agree that the score is low for the only Islamic country founded on religion.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

In the light of the 'competitive bidding' for the head of the film maker, I am waiting with bated breadth for utterances of extreme piety from Shri Rehman Malik. Last time around, when Gov. Taseer was killed for blaspheming, he bravely said that he would himself shoot any blasphemer to death. I am not sure if he would now travel to LA to carry out his earlier threat and promise. He is sure to get a grand reception at the destination.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Yes a total score of 23 so far is somewhat low by Paki standard but still the highest in the entire ummah thus firmly establishing the Pakis as the leader of ummah. Now the entire ummah can look up to Pakistan!
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

SSridhar wrote:Pakistan's Railways Minister announces a bounty of USD 100,000 for the head of the man who made the film.
Speaking here at a press conference on Saturday, the Federal Minister for Railways Ghulam Ahmed Bilour said that he was aware that it was a crime to instigate the people for murder, but he was ready to commit the crime. He added that there was no way to instill fear among blasphemers other than taking this step.

The minister also called on members of the Taliban and al Qaeda for their support, saying that if members of the banned militant organisations kill the maker of the blasphemous movie, they will also be rewarded.
For the record, this Paki Railway minister, Ghulam Bilour is the guy who proposed a "Federation" :lol: between India and Pakistan.
I wonder what other innovative proposals he will come up to employ Alqaeda/Taleban in such an United "Federation" ?
Last edited by Lilo on 22 Sep 2012 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

It seems like the Day After things are limping back to normal and it is back to normal programming:

Church torched in Mardan

US drone strike kills three in North Waziristan
Akshut
BRFite

Post by Akshut »

"Pakistan ka matlab kya? Ju kuch samnay jalaata ja" :rotfl:

a quote by one abdul I found on the interweb..
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Anujan wrote:http://dawn.com/2012/09/22/minister-set ... y-on-fire/
The Minister of State for Defence, Sardar Saleem Haider, set on fire an effigy of President Obama at the town’s main roundabout in protest against the anti-Islam film on Friday.
AoA!!
As Minister of State for Defence of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, I am quite sure that Sardar Saleem Haider could have done a lot better to prove his pure and pious Mohammadden credentials than setting on fire an effigy of US President Barak Obama such as setting fire to an F-16 or P3 Orion :wink: .

It is certainly starting to look like there is a competition among Cabinet Ministers of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to prove ones pure and pious Mohammadden credentials now that the Railway Minister Ghulam Ahmed Bilour has joined the fray by inciting murder :roll: :
SSridhar wrote:Pakistan's Railways Minister announces a bounty of USD 100,000 for the head of the man who made the film.

pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Blinded by guilt ---- Salman Rashid
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Rangudu wrote:TSPA/ISI's relative power over the jihadis is not a simple master/slave situation. It is more of a crazy man owning a mad dog situation.
Perfectly put! 8)
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

It is certainly starting to look like there is a competition among Cabinet Ministers of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to prove ones pure and pious Mohammadden credentials now that the Railway Minister Ghulam Ahmed Bilour has joined the fray by inciting murder
This could mean the Talibanization is getting closer to it's home (where it started to begin with). It would be fun to watch the WKKs when Pakis become overt Talibannis with their nuclear dandas.

I for one pray Allah that Pakistan becomes a Taliban state with stringest form of Islam.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

I second you RamaY but after defanging the nukes...
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

IMHO the nukes are a must in Talipani hands.... The west needs a cruel lesson.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Kendostyx sistahs protesting the insult to the Prophet. The Abdul patrolling with a gun does not seem to be "official"?

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

SSridhar wrote:
A_Rai wrote:Total dead is 20, Just an improved of 1 from yesterday's score.
DAWN claims 23 were dead & over 200 injured. I agree that the score is low for the only Islamic country founded on religion.
Just like millions other things in Pakistan, Paki love for their Prophet is also fake or very little. Prophet was ridiculed and insulted yet Paki killed only 23 people. Next turn is for Mashooq E Rasool to prove their fundamental Asool. The numbers are miserable,absymal and nned improvement by hundreds or preferable thousands.

Daal Duss thha Mulaq Pakistan Andar
Kinne Ashiq q Rassol oothe,
Tey kinne rehnde Muanfqeen Miskeen Bandar
Naale Duss thaa ootho dey Mujahid Bandey
Kinne Jihadi tey , Kinne WEST Ghulaaaaam Gandhey
Daal Duss thaa Shehar Lahore Andar
Khootiyan,Kinnea Mitthia tey Kinnia Kharia ney
Phir Soch ke daye Jawab maino
Hooran used Kinia tey kiinia rehndiya Virgin Bichariya ney?
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

A_Rai wrote:When once I told my Uncle that in Pakistan ,Paksitani applying for passport is required to declare that they consider ahmadis as Non Muslim. First he did not believe me and then he could't stop laughing. Stupidity displayed by Pakistanis and their patented Lahori Logic makes me wonder if the years of inbreeding is finally showing its results.
You know, I was unaware of this fact myself. Just to make sure it wasn't a rumour or urban legend, I went to the net and searched for the forms for TSP passport application. These words are right there in the middle of the form:

I ________________________ S/o, W/o, D/o ___________________________ aged ______ years, adult Muslim
resident of __________________________________________________ declare that:-
(i) I am a Muslim and believe in the absolute and unqualified finality of the prophethood of Muhammad (Peace Be upon Him) as the last of the Prophets.
(ii) I do not recognize any person who claims to be a prophet in any sense of the word or of any description whatsoever after Muhammad (peace be upon him) or recognize such a claimant as a prophet or a religious
reformer as or a Muslim. (iii) I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Quadiani to be an imposter Nabi and also consider his followers whether belonging to the Lahori or Quadiani group to be non-muslim

I was like WOW!

Then I went to look for the forms for applying for an Indian passport. There is NO mention of the word religion anywhere in this form. The form does not ask for the applicant's religion.

Can you think of anything better to illustrate the difference between the two countries? I humbly request that this fact be included in the first page of the TSP dhaagas.

Disclaimers:

(1) Admittedly, the TSP passport form only asks for that declaration from Muslim applicants. There is another attestation required from non-Muslim applicants, which seems more standard. But why even bother with the religion of the applicant? TSPerfidy at work here.

(2) The TSP form I got was for applicants in Europe who want to renew their passports (distributed by the TSP consulate in Madrid), while the Indian form was for applicants in the USA (distributed by the Indian embassy in NY). But the forms in TSP/India should be much the same as these.

TSPassport application form
Indian passport application form
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

SSridhar wrote:Interview with a Pakistani addict - TFT
"Are your children going to school these days?"

Nasir said, "In Pakistan we do not want schooling for our children because here in every department "recommendation"and money alone get things done. The education system here exploits the poor. A poor man's son can't get a job easily. Anyway, I want my children to be enlightened by Islamic education." As he said this, Nasir was making a hashish cigarette.
I say, General Kiyani is giving a lot of interviews these days.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Rangudu wrote:TSPA/ISI's relative power over the jihadis is not a simple master/slave situation. It is more of a crazy man owning a mad dog situation.
Have to see how to make the mad dog turn on the crazy man for a fitting end to this ugly charade.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

[/quote]

Brilliant!

There can, of course, be serious differences of opinions over this opinion. Some would argue that it is a case of a mad guy owning a crazy dog..
:rotfl:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Suppiah wrote:Some would argue that it is a case of a mad guy owning a crazy dog
Suppiah, then, there is always the question of which is the dog and who is the guy.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

US State Deptt.'s own Aman-ki-Asha initiative through girls' football
For as you entered Jelleff Field at the heart of Georgetown, you would encounter young soccer enthusiasts such as 16-year-old Chinta Anjani Rashmitha from Chennai and Ayeza Waheed from Islamabad, who had come together with their colleagues for two weeks in the U.S. not only to practise their kicking technique but also to play ball over in-depth discussions on bilateral peace and diplomacy.

Speaking to The Hindu, Ms. Rashmitha said, “Before I came here, I didn’t have a connection with any of the people . Now, using communication skills that I never knew I had, I have built a relationship with the people of Pakistan via sports. We get closer with soccer, share our ideas, some in common, some with differences, and become better citizens.”

Similarly Ms. Waheed, who has competed at the national level in her country, said, “It’s a really good opportunity for us, and for our countries. We can see that we’re not really different from each other, and we’re actually the same, except for a few things. But that’s ok because everyone is different in their own way.”

The ten-a-side cohort of girls has been picked from across a wide range of regions to represent both countries. On the Indian side they hail from Chennai, Puri, Hyderabad, Raipur, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Ranchi and Delhi. In Pakistan, they have been drawn from Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi.

Commenting on this unique initiative, Ann Stock, Assistant Secretary for Educational and Cultural Affairs, at the State Department said, “Sports have the unique ability to break down barriers and peacefully bring people together for greater understanding. Today, young female athletes from India and Pakistan have come together to forge new friendships on and off the soccer field.”

Of course they’re being realistic about the gradual change in attitudes that “sports diplomacy” efforts such as this could impact the high-level political issues.

Asked whether their discussions touched upon complex questions such as the Kashmir issue, Ms. Waheed said they “have not come up much, but I don’t think that’s for us to solve,” adding, “But when we go back we can give people our perspective and [our Indian friends] can tell their people about our perspectives.”

Ms. Rashmitha said that it had become clear to her that though 70 per cent of the people from India and Pakistan wanted the two countries to resolve their conflict issues, there were still some who did not. In this context in ministerial-level meetings hard topics such as Kashmir “should not be the starting point, rather it should be things like sports.”

Her compatriots from Pakistan appeared to agree that it was still difficult to resolve deep-rooted questions, “but that doesn’t mean we cannot get past them, for example as we we’re doing here through sport,” Ms. Waheed said.

She emphasised that at soccer meets such as this one it was friendship that was the ultimate winner and when there is true warmth between people from the two countries, “those issues don’t matter as much as they did before.”

It’s also been a time of surprising small discoveries about each other. “We have talked about the religion difference, differences in our food habits – we are curious and we’ve learned about these new things about each other,” Ms. Waheed said. Conversing with her room-mate from Pakistan, Ms. Rashmitha added, “I also had an opportunity to develop my Hindi-speaking skills during this trip, and that was something I never expected!”
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Sovereignty comes with great responsibility: Clinton to Pak
“We support Pakistan’s sovereignty, but we are clear that all sovereign nations carry certain obligations: to protect the human rights of their citizens, to control their territory, to prevent threats to their neighbours and the international community,” Clinton told reporters in a joint press availability with her Pakistani counterpart Hina Rabbani Khar.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

US has many initiatives since 911 which all falter at Islam's inner core.
Islam says Women have the lowest status in the pecking order. And any outsider move to make them inch up will be a kufar move and rejected by the women themselves.
Better work on educating them so they can read the Koran and figure out where they stand..