Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Oct 4 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Oct 4 2012

Post by Gagan »

I protest.

TSP is not a goon, they simply don't have that aukaat.
It is our netas and babus who have, through a mixture of dhoti shivering, dhimmitude, crass chankian-ness to fool vote banks, elevated to that exalted position.

Pakistan's true worth is visible in their interactions with massa and lizzard. Those generals and feudal crooks need to be, and they expect to be, slapped around by higher powers.

I can't get that statement about co-opting Pakistan's feudals that Bharat Karnad made. I suspect this is not a proposal, but the considered position of the Nai Dilli babudom.
It would seem that people in nai dilli want to coopt these people so that they see the merit of aligning with India rather than against it. The advantange the babudom sees is that Pakistan will purge itself of its crass haramigiri, and reflex anti-india nature.

Massa as the leader of the "NATO" group of countries has been advising India to work to this end, and massa and cheen have possibly been advising pakistani civilian netas (note: not their faujis) along similar lines. This is purportedly because within states there has to be a level of understanding and some basic trust. That was being observed as breaking down with the Pakistani army's using terrorists and possibly a future use, or a threat of use of, nuclear terrorism against India. But anyhow nations do offer such advise and offer to act as intermediaries to help diffuse precipitating situatuons, it helps boost the statsmanly image of their leaders.

Anyhow, if this is indeed a policy of Indian babudom, I won't expect much change if NaMo becomes PM of India. We have seen a previous BJP GOI try to establish peace with the pakistanis, though with much more hard nosed realism.
These congressis unfortunately have an eye on a vote bank, and this confuses them endlessly, they loose focus, and give too much, then backtrack because the Pakis are too crass and display Pakistaniyat openly.

My two cents onlee.

I suspect there is a method to this madness. We feel very anxious about it, the babus seemingly have a plan.

Another thing,
India genuinely wants peace, and that I think is a worthy goal. These statements about Siachin and Sir Creek are baits to test the waters and the mood of the Faujis in Pakistan. The babus want to see what Pakistan is willing to give up (chiefly reduction in infiltration, no major terror terror attack, prisoner exchange, transit trade, etc etc). I don't think there will be a deal on even Sir Creek until Pakistani fauj continues its haramigiri. Siachin I think will never happen in the way the Pakistanis want it.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

IB4TL :D :D :D :D :D
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

IB4TL!!!!!
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Pakistan's true worth is visible in their interactions with massa and lizzard. Those generals and feudal crooks need to be, and they expect to be, slapped around by higher powers.

There is a great deal of psychology at play, Pakistanis are used to thinking of themselves as honourary whites, given their monotheism and their proximity to the, now historical, central American paranoia of containing communism. It is an affront to their world order that India may supplant their seat at the table. All they have of their master uncle is his boot. They know that Indians know that they are master booters. They have been shamed.

China can never be a substitute for America, China and India have much more in common-with history, Buddhism, cultural and mathematics interchange albeit mostly one way. With due regard to lurkers' sensitivities, racism is quite evident in the Pakistani hierarchical ordering of the world, money is a poor substitute.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

IB4TL :P
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

My first TIRP thread In Pefore....
SBajwa
BRF Oldie