Delhi Case Follow-up thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SanjayC
BRFite

Re: Delhi Case Follow-up thread

Post by SanjayC »

The racist German professor gets the following letter from German ambassador in India:

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The key item here is that this 'prof' is caught lying, as all bigots do. She claims to have been "misunderstood", or 'misquoted' but the evidence is crystal-clear. So I hope ppl post on fB etc pointing to this as the standard of integrity of German researchers, and ask if this is limited to this dump of a 'university' or the whole nation. Would be interesting to see the German Ambassador's response to that, since the Chancellor of the University will probably keep all 3 of his typing fingers up his musharraf.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

It is pretty amazing how psyops works. You have all these pakis, for example, who have raped, tortured, and enslaved 1000s of girls in Britain. You have pakis on trial in Australia for rape. You have the diplomutt wife beater in the US, and the TV station executive who beheads his wife. And yet, they all get a free pass and become 'victims' of Islamophobia from the leftist cabal. OTOH, there is a horrific gangrape in India, with other Indians as victims, and despite the country putting everything aside to set up a fast court to try the gang and penalize them with the death penalty that is rarely used, India is now the "rape capital", has "rape culture" etc. And to think some Indians are fooled by this.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

^^^ Not really psyops. It devolves from the Western notion of the other.
The other include in order of otherness from a belief structure standpoint
- Hindus
- Other pagan societies - tribes/ africa etc
- Pre christian civilizations in the west that were burnt on the stake
- The gypsies
- Buddhists
- Islamists/ jews

We are at the top of the otherness pyramid. The other for these Europeans (and that includes the colonized European world) are always dark and evil and need to be exterminated by the light. Like the tribes in the old testmanent where even the babies of such tribes were not spared, the sufferings of the other are insignificant. Either the other becomes us (if that can racially) or submits (slavery) or should be annihilated. The other can only do wrong and when one of the tribe makes an allegation i.e., Indian men are rapists, that is written in stone.

This concept of otherness is so deeply embedded within the European mind that it will take generations to modify it and till then they will do too much damage to us. That is why the British favored the Islamists in the Indian subcontinent. They were less of the other.

We have to recognize this instead of crying about why this and why that. This is hard coded into their consciousnesss. One off westerners who are sympathetic to Indics are exceptions and probably driven by some strong past life associations that they cannot dismiss. The fear of antagonizing these one off should not hold us back from a full on assault because nothing else will suffice.
The only way for India to thrive is for this western paradigm to be devastated. They have never meant us well and will never mean us well. Atleast if they have no power, they can do us no harm.

And please do not quote China to me. China is a devastated society. It is a manufacturing hub for the west where the people are trying to be more western than thou. Just because they speak their language means nothing. They have lost their languages, their ethos, their thousands of years of culture and empathy and compassion. That is not a society we should aspire to be. That is a shell society created in a western mould. Which is why propaganda against them is muted.
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

Sagar G wrote:
uddu wrote:I am sure we must have lost four times the tourists because of the propaganda and still losing on revenue.
I am sure that you can produce a link to verify the same, so go ahead and post one.
A newbie budging in.
I cannot post any numbers but I am associated with a very popular India focused travel site/forum. A large section of members are western - who love traveling to India and its culture.
Misinformation and propaganda really works :(
A few are reconsidering trips. And these are people who are seasoned India travelers. So I guess there are many potential/first time tourists that we are losing.
Madhusudhan
BRFite

Post by Madhusudhan »

Folks, can we leverage social media with a concerted campaign to boycott Leipzing University until this bigot professor is fired? I'm sure gurus here and help put together a coherent message that we can all post on our social media pages.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

^^^^^^^

It's simply the deep xtian state hitting back. No one else is capable of such coordination and execution. Note that the Indian xtian powers that be who were vocal and active during the nirbhaya agitation are strangely silent now. Their role was publicly exposed during the AAP election in dilli. For the first time in the longest period, the catholic and protestant arms are pulling together because of the FCRA impact on both their gardening and harvesting activities. Starved of cash, the padres and pastors will not be able to hold their "entitled" flocks together.

It's simply pull down the India story time.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

shyamal wrote:
A newbie budging in.
I cannot post any numbers but I am associated with a very popular India focused travel site/forum. A large section of members are western - who love traveling to India and its culture.
A few are reconsidering trips. And these are people who are seasoned India travelers. So I guess there are many potential/first time tourists that we are losing

So what steps would you suggest from your contacts? Poll them and lets see what can be done.
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

The ban really went down badly. It is not effective and has just given people(including Indians) the opportunity to shout that GOI is regressive and Indians are in denial over violence on women. Never mind that the facts are totally different.
perception is all :(

A few prominent convictions of rapists and a gag order on Idiotic statements from anyone even remotely connected to government/establishment/hindu-religious-orders may slowly start to stop things worsening.

But even then it will be a long haul.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Maybe lets start with Turdpal. Why isn't his case brought to hearing in Goa? Is the Goa Police sleeping? How about bringing pressure via social media?
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

Agree about T-pal. We don't hear about him anymore at all.
Also the Uber cretin. He is low hanging fruit.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

ramana wrote:
shyamal wrote:
A newbie budging in.
A few are reconsidering trips. And these are people who are seasoned India travelers. So I guess there are many potential/first time tourists that we are losing

So what steps would you suggest from your contacts? Poll them and lets see what can be done.
These are short term. In the global media noise the stickiness is low.
In a week this will taper off
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

I hope that turns out to be the case but I am not so sure.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

xxxx wrote:
yyyy wrote:The necessary fools are going gaga over the beeb documentary..I thing we need to teach them a lesson like we did to NY times..where are mallus when we need em? And where the hell are those Scandinavian morality entrepreneurs?
The Scandinavian morality entrepreneurs were there all along...quite a pivotal role of course!
http://www.thelocal.dk/20150309/rape-fi ... s-to-india
Danmarks Radio was heavily involved in the new documentary India's Daughter, which has been banned by Indian authorities and threatens to further strain relations between Copenhagen and Delhi.

The documentary India’s Daughter, which tells the story of the 2012 gang rape and murder of a 23-year-old woman in Delhi, may damage Denmark’s already strained relationship with India.

Although the film is being presented as a BBC production, Danish public broadcaster Danmarks Radio (DR) was deeply involved in the film’s creation and its director, Israeli-born Leslee Udwin, resides in the Copenhagen area.

Indian officials have banned the film and according to Berlingske are considering legal action against the BBC. If DR also gets brought into the proceedings, it could further deteriorate the diplomatic bonds between Denmark and India, which have suffered serious setbacks over the Denmark’s refusal to extradite suspected gunrunner Niels Holck.

Holck, known in India as Kim Davy, is wanted in India for allegedly delivering weapons to rebel forces in West Bengal in 1995.

Holck has argued that he would face potential torture if extradited to India and although the Danish government initially granted India’s request to have the Dane stand trial before an Indian court, Holck's appeal against the decision was upheld by the Danish court system. The Indian government has retaliated against Denmark by freezing relations between the two countries.

DR’s head of documentaries, Mette Hoffmann Meyer, told Berlingske that India’s Daughter “is as much a DR production as it is a BBC production”.

“We had our Danish producer Mette Heide and Plus Pictures involved in the whole production along with Leslee Udwin and DR, which financed the production in cooperation with the BBC,” Meyer said.

The Danish connections to India’s Daughter, which aired on DR1 Sunday night and will be re-aired Tuesday night on DR2, could turn relations between India and Denmark even frostier.

“You never know what will happen, but for now I doubt that the relationship between India and Danmarks Radio – or Denmark in general – can be much worse than it already is. Danish journalists have been barred from entering India for years. Meanwhile, the Indian media up until now has been describing the documentary as a BBC production, so maybe they are not even aware that DR is part of it,” Stig Toft Madsen, an expert on India at the University of Copenhagen’s Nordic Institute of Asian Studies, told Berlingske.

Meyer said that to her knowledge the Indian Embassy has not contacted DR about the documentary.

India’s daughter can be viewed online here (within Denmark) and here (within the UK). Rights to the film have been sold to 16 countries.

So Denmark is also involved in this tarring and feathering India.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

The prof from Germany reminds of good neighbors in city Novo-Progresso in Brazil, where leader of a gang that alone cleared about 10% of Brazilian Amazonia rainforest was arrested.
Brazil's king of deforestation dethroned in drive to beat land clearers
was “practically the owner of the city”.
the gang was responsible for half of all deforestation in the BR-163 region, which accounts for 20% of the total in Brazil.
Yet, per neighbors:
Neighbours described him as a “pessoa normal” (regular guy)
Whoa! So, the gang alone cleared about 10% of Amazonia and no particular awareness/info/responsibilities or investigative journalism? No chattering and documentaries about national attitude, antecedents of the gang? That is some lack of awareness sitting in Novo-Progresso town! Even MUTUs from India -the jholawala, media lot- are not aware of such news. The only thing matters, is what is shown on outlets like BBC to quickly build an opinion, and start passing gas about desis in most generic way - regardless of domestic situation.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I think I know biochemists, this is not a matter of intelligence, it's naked racism, unless the German intellect is nowadays keeping company with the Australian.

Generalisations are fraught, it's like stating Germans like to invade other countries....er, I mean that they like to kill people for their religious beliefs..... I mean..... Oh never mind.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Oh God another one. Are they all synchronized this week. This is sickening. Who is this idiot
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/daughte ... 72507.html

It’s not uncommon for Indian parents to write “want ads” for their daughter’s arranged marriage, in an aim to root out the perfect husband. What’s rare, though, is this: a daughter responding to her parents’ personal ad by creating an incredibly honest one of her own. Indhuja Pillai, 24, did just that recently, noting that she’s a “tomboy” who is “not marriage material.” It swiftly went viral, garnering awe, praise, media attention — and more than a few marriage proposals — from all around the world.

STORY: Bride Uninvites ‘Narcissistic’ Parents to Wedding: ‘F You’

“It all started when my parents put my profile up on *insert goddamn matrimony site name here*,” Pillai, of Bangalore, explained in a blog post about the ads. “Details were — Name: Indhuja, Profession: Software Engineer. I went like, ‘WTF is happening here’ soon after that.” For one, she noted, she only works at a startup. For another, she felt too young to get married. So Pillai took the ad down, and began to compose an honest one of her own. “Send this to anyone who has the nerve to ask my hand in marriage,” she told her parents.

Photo by Indhuja Pillai

“To all those who want to help my parents in the groom hunt,” Pillai wrote in February on her Facebook page, along with the link to her new personal ad. Some choice details she included in it: that she’s a tomboy, an atheist, is “married to self,” and likes amateur photography. “I play badminton, sing and dance. I wear glasses and look dorky in them,” she wrote. “Not a spendthrift or a shopaholic. Detest masala & drama, not a TV fan. I don’t read. Friendly but I don’t prefer friendship. NOT a womanly woman. Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever. I come with a life-long guarantee and I commit for life.”

STORY: Kid Internet Stars: Where Are They Now?

The husband she’d look for (if she were looking, that is), would be a man who is “preferably bearded, who is passionate about seeing the world. Someone who earns for himself and does NOT hate his job. Must be flexible with his parents, also means, it’s better if he is NOT a family guy. Extra points to the one who hates kids. Points for a great voice and an impressive personality. Should be able to hold a conversation for at least 30 minutes.”
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote:
So Denmark is also involved in this tarring and feathering India.
Then the xtian deep state is directly involved. No question about it.

No wonder our vatican dummies are lying very low.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Jarita wrote:Oh God another one. Are they all synchronized this week. This is sickening. Who is this idiot
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/daughte ... 72507.html

It’s not uncommon for Indian parents to write “want ads” for their daughter’s arranged marriage, in an aim to root out the perfect husband. What’s rare, though, is this: a daughter responding to her parents’ personal ad by creating an incredibly honest one of her own. Indhuja Pillai, 24, did just that recently, noting that she’s a “tomboy” who is “not marriage material.” It swiftly went viral, garnering awe, praise, media attention — and more than a few marriage proposals — from all around the world.

STORY: Bride Uninvites ‘Narcissistic’ Parents to Wedding: ‘F You’

“It all started when my parents put my profile up on *insert goddamn matrimony site name here*,” Pillai, of Bangalore, explained in a blog post about the ads. “Details were — Name: Indhuja, Profession: Software Engineer. I went like, ‘WTF is happening here’ soon after that.” For one, she noted, she only works at a startup. For another, she felt too young to get married. So Pillai took the ad down, and began to compose an honest one of her own. “Send this to anyone who has the nerve to ask my hand in marriage,” she told her parents.

Photo by Indhuja Pillai

“To all those who want to help my parents in the groom hunt,” Pillai wrote in February on her Facebook page, along with the link to her new personal ad. Some choice details she included in it: that she’s a tomboy, an atheist, is “married to self,” and likes amateur photography. “I play badminton, sing and dance. I wear glasses and look dorky in them,” she wrote. “Not a spendthrift or a shopaholic. Detest masala & drama, not a TV fan. I don’t read. Friendly but I don’t prefer friendship. NOT a womanly woman. Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever. I come with a life-long guarantee and I commit for life.”

STORY: Kid Internet Stars: Where Are They Now?

The husband she’d look for (if she were looking, that is), would be a man who is “preferably bearded, who is passionate about seeing the world. Someone who earns for himself and does NOT hate his job. Must be flexible with his parents, also means, it’s better if he is NOT a family guy. Extra points to the one who hates kids. Points for a great voice and an impressive personality. Should be able to hold a conversation for at least 30 minutes.”
This is exactly how Paul Joseph Goebbels, the German Reich Minister of Propaganda in Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945 did his work and very successfully too. the vatican supported and collaborated with the nazis and seem to have learned their lessons very well from nazis and decades later have perfected the application of such techniques in the present modern world with electronic media, internet and Social Media.

GOEBBELS' PRINCIPLES OF PROPAGANDA

Based upon Goebbels' Principles of Propaganda by Leonard W. Doob, published in Public Opinion and Propaganda; A Book of Readings edited for The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues.

1. Propagandist must have access to intelligence concerning events and public opinion.

2. Propaganda must be planned and executed by only one authority.

a. It must issue all the propaganda directives.

b. It must explain propaganda directives to important officials and maintain their morale.

c. It must oversee other agencies' activities which have propaganda consequences

3. The propaganda consequences of an action must be considered in planning that action.

4. Propaganda must affect the enemy's policy and action.

a. By suppressing propagandistically desirable material which can provide the enemy with useful intelligence

b. By openly disseminating propaganda whose content or tone causes the enemy to draw the desired conclusions

c. By goading the enemy into revealing vital information about himself

d. By making no reference to a desired enemy activity when any reference would discredit that activity

5. Declassified, operational information must be available to implement a propaganda campaign

6. To be perceived, propaganda must evoke the interest of an audience and must be transmitted through an attention-getting communications medium.

7. Credibility alone must determine whether propaganda output should be true or false.

8. The purpose, content and effectiveness of enemy propaganda; the strength and effects of an expose; and the nature of current propaganda campaigns determine whether enemy propaganda should be ignored or refuted.

9. Credibility, intelligence, and the possible effects of communicating determine whether propaganda materials should be censored.

10. Material from enemy propaganda may be utilized in operations when it helps diminish that enemy's prestige or lends support to the propagandist's own objective.

11. Black rather than white propaganda may be employed when the latter is less credible or produces undesirable effects.

12. Propaganda may be facilitated by leaders with prestige.

13. Propaganda must be carefully timed.

a. The communication must reach the audience ahead of competing propaganda.

b. A propaganda campaign must begin at the optimum moment

c. A propaganda theme must be repeated, but not beyond some point of diminishing effectiveness

14. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.

a. They must evoke desired responses which the audience previously possesses

b. They must be capable of being easily learned

c. They must be utilized again and again, but only in appropriate situations

d. They must be boomerang-proof

15. Propaganda to the home front must prevent the raising of false hopes which can be blasted by future events.

16. Propaganda to the home front must create an optimum anxiety level.

a. Propaganda must reinforce anxiety concerning the consequences of defeat

b. Propaganda must diminish anxiety (other than concerning the consequences of defeat) which is too high and which cannot be reduced by people themselves

17. Propaganda to the home front must diminish the impact of frustration.

a. Inevitable frustrations must be anticipated

b. Inevitable frustrations must be placed in perspective

18. Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred.

19. Propaganda cannot immediately affect strong counter-tendencies; instead it must offer some form of action or diversion, or both.
Last edited by chetak on 10 Mar 2015 01:08, edited 1 time in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Apparently the bigot posted an "apology" on her fB page, per NDTV. Where?

This is her fB page, nein? https://www.facebook.com/annette.becksickinger
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

The world now revolves against facebook and twitter. I wish it would return to rotating around the sun.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

UlanBatori wrote:Apparently the bigot posted an "apology" on her fB page, per NDTV. Where?

Wow, she is a total anti-dentite...
Madhusudhan
BRFite

Post by Madhusudhan »

FYI - If you want to tweet , @unileipzig appears to be the twitter handle of the University of Leipzig. Make your opinions known.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Danish women earn 16.4 percent less than men
Published: 05 Mar 2015 14:15 GMT+01:00

In advance of International Women's Day, Eurostat has released figures that show that women throughout Europe still earn significantly less than men.

Denmark to host global women's conference (18 Aug 14)
Statistics from the European Union statistical office (Eurostat) showed on Thursday that women working in Denmark earned 16.4 percent less per hour than men in 2013, only a small improvement over the gender pay gap in 2008.

The Danish gender gap is right at the EU average, but significantly lower than member states like Slovenia (3.2%), Malta (5.1%), Italy (7.3%) and Croatia (7.4%).

Denmark has the biggest gender wage gap of the three Scandinavian countries, bested by both Sweden (15.2%) and Norway (16.0%). Nordic countries Finland and Iceland had bigger gaps, at 18.7 and 20.5 percent, respectively.
Curriculum Innovations in Denmark Schools

Denmark may introduce ***** to public schools
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

The racist scum in Univ. Leipzig obviously don't want to draw attention to the racist anti-dentite in their midst, going by their twitter feed..Indians apparently outrage about all kinds of cr@p expect when racists impose their racism on them. That BS letter from the German Ambassador to that university and the professor is worth less than toilet paper, going by the effect it is having in Uni. Leipzig.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 10 Mar 2015 04:43, edited 1 time in total.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Visit Denmark, learn a few things. This one, I did try in person. Totally set back in medieval times except copenhagen (where I didnt spend much time, having to go south south-west).
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

UlanBatori wrote:Apparently the bigot posted an "apology" on her fB page, per NDTV. Where?

You need to be her friend to see it. :rotfl: :mrgreen: :twisted:
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Dang! And I deleted my 400%-jaynewwhine ID! :((

U mean like all these carnivores?
Roland Brock Works at UMC St Radboud Nijmegen
Ralf David Works at Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
Conni Wo
Ana Cristina Guerra de Souza Post-doc researcher at Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
Joachim Ossig Works at AiCuris
Jörg Wi
Michael Haack Klosterschule Roßleben
Christian Gruber Queensland
Hergen Eckoldt Eckoldt GmbH & Co.KG at Daselbst
Charlotte Schubert
Dagmar Hörtreiter Pfullingen
Anselm Sickinger
Steffen Renz
Enrico 'Rico' Schild Leipzig, Germany
Constance Chollet
Kathrin Bellmann-Sickert Leipzig University
Regula von Eggelkraut-Gottanka Patent Examiner at European Patent Office
Birgit Beutel-Kurr
Achim W. Dürr Neckargröningen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Conny Walther London, Ontario
Hubert Norz University of Tübingen
Wonder if these are the other racist bigots she refers to in her email with the sweeping generalizations.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

^^ who are these people?
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

of course - fB fri-e-nds of herr dokterr :)
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

i think prof sick-o has done a great service to Yindia...it has woken up the bleeding hearts and other assorted "outraged" people to reality ...something evidently even most of the brfites had difficulty in ...

Denmark was there all along .. one just has to go through times now's coverage of the arms drop thing..

besides they were the first protestant missionaries to ever set foot on Indian soil...so they have been at it for 350 years now..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartholom% ... Ziegenbalg

Ziegenbalg, along with his fellow student, Heinrich Plütschau, became the first protestant missionaries to India. They arrived at the Danish colony of Tranquebar on 9 July 1706.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Indians and their deviance-why can't they be more like the Germans?

http://resources.ecpat.net/EI/Pdf/A4A_I ... ERMANY.pdf

status of action against commercial
sexual exploitation of children

http://www.ecpat.net/news/thousands-ger ... -each-year

Thousands of German nationals contribute to the global demand for child sex tourism each year

http://traffickingroundtable.org/wp-con ... Places.pdf

Tourism in Transnational Places:Dominican Sex Workers and German Sex Tourists Imagine One Another

http://www.worldpress.org/Europe/1804.cfm

Catherine Schauer: Foe of Sex Tourism

http://www.azfamily.com/news/German-man ... 72251.html

German man gets prison in child sex tourism case

Read more: http://www.azfamily.com/news/German-man ... z3TwlTcgkS

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1403214/reviews

Remarkable film about sex tourism in Africa for 50+ women

http://www.eturbonews.com/36961/german- ... t-children

German tourist impersonates Thai police officer to molest children

http://travelindustrytoday.com/index.ph ... isid=13235

SEX TOURISM
German arrested in Thailand

https://annabelivybb.wordpress.com/2013 ... x-tourism/

Sex is in the air as Berlin’s love-starved women look to Africa

OKay I think you get the idea.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

And India,

http://paranoia.dubfire.net/2006/02/rev ... urism.html

The first time I saw this was in Varkala, a beach town in Kerala (southern India). At a couple restaurants, you'd find very good looking waiters, who spoke very good english, flirted, joked, had long hair and wore the latest fashions. Sure, like the rest of the Indians working there, they got paid less than 100 rupees a day - but these guys had something different going on.... foreign women.

While food and room were included in their crappy salary packages, these beach-boys would rarely spend the night sleeping on the floor of a restaurant kitchen.... They would attach themselves to one foreign woman after another, bouncing from room to room, enjoying alcoholic drinks (and drugs) that they could never afford on their awful salaries, and racking up notches on their bedposts.

Fast forward a few months to where I am now.

Tibetians in general are much more western-fashion orientated than many indians. But yet again, you see handsome 20-something guys, with long hair, excellent english, and a western woman in arm. Some are 20-something israeli/european ladies, but more than a few are 40-50 year old western women... Think Stella Got her groove back, only with a bit of buddhism.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Maybe there needs to be a thread about positive news from germany -- the valiant protection of women from being protected by the Germanic tribe is very clear, going by sanjaykumar's nice list of women's empowerment in germany.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Tuvaluan wrote:Maybe there needs to be a thread about positive news from germany -- the valiant protection of women from being protected by the Germanic tribe is very clear, going by sanjaykumar's nice list of women's empowerment in germany.
I vote for one thread covering all of the Germanics. The entire bunch of Euro-jehadis (Germany, UK, Denmark, Nordics...) will get covered.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

^^^ Germanics is apt
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

Yes we need a thread titled "Human Rights Watch - Europe" or something like that and I also propose to change the name of Indo UK thread to Indo Britshit thread or some innovative one like we have for Bakis. Frankly we are giving them way more respect than they deserve so let's call shit a shit like we do all the time w.r.t. Bakis.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

shyamal wrote:A newbie budging in.
A few are reconsidering trips. And these are people who are seasoned India travelers. So I guess there are many potential/first time tourists that we are losing.
Well I don't see any need to be on defensive or apologetic, the fact is that India is more safe than many western countries no matter what their propaganda states and frankly if rape is concern for them then you should point out to them the countries who top the rape chart which I am sure will embarrass them. The thing here is that you need to be armed with data to counter bullshit so that if any gora traveller tries to be a smartass you can rip him/her a new one right then and their so start digging dirt about countries where your "seasoned" travellers are coming from. I am not saying you go fulltoo maa behan (bad for business) on them but politely remind them about the shit in their own country so that they also get second thoughts about their homeland. This current "crisis" will blow over and please don't worry about a few gora travellers lost here and there, there are lot of fishes you only need to cast your net.
Last edited by Sagar G on 10 Mar 2015 09:12, edited 1 time in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

To assort British with Pakis is a gross injustice to the British. There is much that is admirable in present day Britain.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

shyamal wrote:The ban really went down badly. It is not effective and has just given people(including Indians) the opportunity to shout that GOI is regressive and Indians are in denial over violence on women. Never mind that the facts are totally different.
perception is all :(

A few prominent convictions of rapists and a gag order on Idiotic statements from anyone even remotely connected to government/establishment/hindu-religious-orders may slowly start to stop things worsening.

But even then it will be a long haul.
Indians or the Indian state need not be sensitive to opinion of outsiders and seek their approval. Nehru did that and the foreigners promptly started to control his behavior by selectively giving or withdrawing their approval for his actions. No need to fear being in the "bad books of international community." This is how they are trying to scare us:

India have committed international suicide by banning film: Udwin

This is how they used to scare Nehru too -- "international community will be upset."

Show them the middle finger and tell them to f**k off, like the Chinese do. And good riddance to these Western tourists if they don't come to India. Screw them too. They can go to Pakistan. This is the attitude you should have if you want to keep these racist, medieval charlatans at bay. If you start to tremble every time you hear a Westerner voice his disapproval for India, they will begin to rule you.