Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
pankajs
BRF Oldie
Posts: 13653
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 20:56

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby pankajs » 24 Feb 2013 12:32

Pakistan seeks more Chinese investment
LAHORE: With handing over of Gwadar to China, now Pakistan is eyeing for more investment from the world’s second largest economy that poured in $263 billion world over during 2004 and 2010. Of the total, $202 billion was in Asia with Pakistan hardly getting one billion dollar.

SSridhar
Forum Moderator
Posts: 23841
Joined: 05 May 2001 11:31
Location: Chennai

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby SSridhar » 24 Feb 2013 13:44

^ Knowing TSP, I do not believe that TSP is looking to economic investments from China in return for the handing over of Gwadar. TSP wants only SSBNs, BMD systems etc.

arun
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10248
Joined: 28 Nov 2002 12:31

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby arun » 24 Feb 2013 14:10

A few days old but I think not posted on BR.

Mohsin Hamid, an individual originating in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and described as an author, writes an Op-Ed in the New York Times on the penchant of the “martial” celebration of Mohammadden Terrorists by the citizens of that country:

To Fight India, We Fought Ourselves :lol:

By MOHSIN HAMID
Published: February 21, 2013 ……………………………..

At the heart of Pakistan’s troubles is the celebration of the militant. Whether fighting in Afghanistan, or Kashmir, or at home, this deadly figure has been elevated to heroic status: willing to make the ultimate sacrifice, able to win the ultimate victory, selfless, noble. Yet as tens of thousands of Pakistanis die at the hands of such heroes, as tens of millions of Pakistanis go about their lives in daily fear of them, a recalibration is being demanded. The need of the hour, of the year, of the generation, is peace.

Pakistan is in the grips of militancy because of its fraught relationship with India, with which it has fought three wars and innumerable skirmishes since the countries separated in 1947. Militants were cultivated as an equalizer, to make Pakistan safer against a much larger foe. But they have done the opposite, killing Pakistanis at home and increasing the likelihood of catastrophic conflicts abroad.

Normalizing relations with India could help starve Pakistani militancy of oxygen. ………………………

Peace with India or, rather, increasingly normal neighborly relations, offers the best chance for Pakistan to succeed in dismantling its cult of militancy. …………………..


From Here:

New York Times

arun
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10248
Joined: 28 Nov 2002 12:31

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby arun » 24 Feb 2013 14:19

SSridhar wrote:^ Knowing TSP, I do not believe that TSP is looking to economic investments from China in return for the handing over of Gwadar. TSP wants only SSBNs, BMD systems etc.


I doubt PR China is dumb enough or generous enough to reward the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for Gwadar. Afterall they themselves financed and built the Gwadar Port in the first place. All the present return does is restore the status quo ante. In any event why bother with the "dessert" of Gwadar when P.R.China has the "main course" of Karachi in the bag. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan is hardly in a position to turn down a P.R. Chinese request for use of Karachi Port :wink: .

Bottom line, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, as the US keeps putting it, is "going to have to do more" for the SSBN's and BMD Systems etc.

JE Menon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 7038
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby JE Menon » 24 Feb 2013 14:36

Mohsin Hamid is blowing mothsmoke up US arse... Won't work. They know exactly what they are dealing with, but have different objectives from ours.

Comer
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3574
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Comer » 24 Feb 2013 15:14

SSridhar wrote:No more cricket, for now - Anita Joshua, The Hindu
*snip*
According to the Board, over 80 foreign players have already signed agreements with PSL. Also, foreign coaches, umpires and referees have signed up. :rotfl:

*snip*


Inveterate liars, all Pakistanis.


Ameen.
According to wikipedia, there are only 5 teams in the piddling bakistan kirkit leak. With max of 6 players per, it makes a maximum of 30 foreign players if every international cricketer clamours to get into the super rich league. Now this article claims 80, so on an average each team would have 16 foreign players with no momeens.

A link here says, the pool will be increased from 30 to 40, as of a month back

http://tribune.com.pk/story/500754/pakistan-super-league-foreign-players-quota-may-be-increased-in-psl/
With less than two months remaining for the launch of Pakistan Super League (PSL), its governing council is considering the possibility of increasing the pool of foreign players from 30 to 40 on the basis of encouraging response to the event.


AFAIK only one guy in the whole wide world has expressed interest but expects Bakis to cough up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/21289087

The international players' union (Fica) described the security situation in Pakistan as "unmanageable".
But with top players being offered $100,000 (£63,000) for the two-week tournament, Mustard believes the rewards outweigh the risks.
"I'd like to think that over the two weeks I could make a name for myself," Mustard told BBC Sport.
"But it's an auction-based thing and I'm not going to go over to Pakistan and risk a few things for less than $100,000."

Comer
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3574
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Comer » 24 Feb 2013 15:18

shiv wrote:
saravana wrote:
What else to expect from the Pakis. When they have had no good news for the last 50 years, all they can do is manufacture them.

This is a brilliant collection that deserves to be archived. The next time Pakis tell a lie which is then called out we will be looking for this list


Shiv saar, thanks. The best option is to have a separate thread since Bakistanis lie through their teeth every time they open their mouth.

JE Menon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 7038
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby JE Menon » 24 Feb 2013 15:48

MJ Akbar at Simon Fraser U is a must watch.

Suppiah
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2569
Joined: 03 Oct 2002 11:31
Location: -
Contact:

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Suppiah » 24 Feb 2013 16:30

JE Menon wrote:Mohsin Hamid is blowing mothsmoke up US arse... Won't work. They know exactly what they are dealing with, but have different objectives from ours.


A look at the last para shows how he is also the usual jehadi-friendly Paki...talks about the LOC incident as deaths on both side, completely suppressing the beheading. While we have to thank him for not going to the extent of our Stalinist Beijing puppet yellows who also blamed IA of beheading, he still thinks Paki...

Rest of the article is just == in slightly anti-Paki tones to increase credibility amongst western audiences.

Suppiah
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2569
Joined: 03 Oct 2002 11:31
Location: -
Contact:

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Suppiah » 24 Feb 2013 16:32

Jhujar wrote:2,500 Hazara families offered asylum
Fiqar not, White Paki to rescue



Australia has to be aware of the fact that only Pakjabi terrorists will show up at the Melbourne airport to foment terror and anti-Christian/Hindu hatred amongst ozies, posing as Shia's. The army and ISI will make sure of that..

SSridhar
Forum Moderator
Posts: 23841
Joined: 05 May 2001 11:31
Location: Chennai

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby SSridhar » 24 Feb 2013 16:39

arun wrote:Bottom line, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, as the US keeps putting it, is "going to have to do more" for the SSBN's and BMD Systems etc.

arun, you are generally correct on this matter. And, yet, I have a slightly different reason.

First of all, I said that TSP would expect PRC to gift it with more potent arms. I didn't say that PRC would do that as gratis for Gwadar. The import of my post was that TSP didn't care as much for economic development as it cared for having these weapon systems to take on India.

Secondly, if we look at US-TSP and PRC-TSP relations, the US-TSP relationship stood (or stands) on a different footing and for a variety of international reasons. Unlike the very deep and generous pockets that the US had (or has), PRC of course is quite stingy. However, an overwhelming (and possibly only) reason for PRC's close relationship with TSP was bottling down India through a less costly route and not being directly involved in confrontation with India at the same time. They did not hesitate to part with the ultimate weapon and its delivery systems. Even today, they continue to do the same. The two new Chashma Reactors (in complete violation of NSG), the Pu separation facility, the Tactical Nuclear Weapons etc are meant for that sole purpose.

Besides, the changing geopolitical and geostrategic situation in Indo-Pacific with aggrieved countries ganging up against PRC and looking to the only two nations capable of stopping the Chinese steam-roller, the USA and India, the likely installation of PAC-3 & Aegis systems in many countries in Indo-Pacific, the 'Asian pivot' of the US, the increasing assertiveness of India and India's successful Agni-V and BMD developments would force PRC to use the TSP cat's paw even more.

Comer
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3574
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Comer » 24 Feb 2013 16:45

Suppiah wrote:
Jhujar wrote:2,500 Hazara families offered asylum
Fiqar not, White Paki to rescue



Australia has to be aware of the fact that only Pakjabi terrorists will show up at the Melbourne airport to foment terror and anti-Christian/Hindu hatred amongst ozies, posing as Shia's. The army and ISI will make sure of that..


And after 20 years the Paki, of whichever hue, will demand for Sharia in his new homeland.

JE Menon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 7038
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby JE Menon » 24 Feb 2013 16:47

Did you mean 20 or 2? Once his belly is full, the prat will start to think of ways to make everyone around uneasy...

SSridhar
Forum Moderator
Posts: 23841
Joined: 05 May 2001 11:31
Location: Chennai

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby SSridhar » 24 Feb 2013 16:54

This Mohsin Hamid is a black mamba.

Apart from what JEM & Suppiah have said, he is not even calling those attacking Pakistan itself as jihadists. He is simply referring to them as militants.

Look at this
Pakistan’s extremists, of course, understand this, and so we can expect to see, as we have in the past, attempts to scupper progress through cross-border violence. They will try to goad India into retaliating and thereby giving them what serves them best: a state of frozen, impermeable hostility.


That state of 'frozen impermeable hostility' can be very easily broken if only the PA and GoP act against these jihadists. They denied for far too long that Kasab was a Pakistani, they even said that a village with the same name exists in the Indian side of Punjab too, they denied that Pakistanis were involved in planning funding and managing the assault, and to this day they deny that PA and PN were involved in the attack. They are using one excuse after another, one loophole after another in making the 26/11 case a farcical comedy in Adiala. If Mohsin says that only the 'Pakistani extremists' scupper the peace process, then how does he characterize the complicitous behaviour of its government, armed forces, political parties, Islamists and above all the judiciary in a la affaire 26/11 ?

Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2372
Joined: 01 Apr 2010 17:00

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Brad Goodman » 24 Feb 2013 19:30

Diabetes, thyroid are common in Pakistan

Experts have expressed serious concern over the high prevalence of diabetes and thyroid in Pakistan as both diseases are common in Pakistan.

They ranked these two diseases number one and number two respectively in term of their high occurrence.

“It is estimated that 5 to 10 per cent of the population are having thyroid problem whereas it occurs both in man and women. There is an urgent need to create awareness regarding this disease. At Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS), several departments have been setup to provide cost effective treatment to the needy patients,” they said, while expressing their views at an awareness seminar on ‘Thyroid and Obesity” held at Ojha Campus of DUHS here on Saturday. The seminar was organised by National Institute of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS).

Another kanspiracy against healthy momeen.

Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2372
Joined: 01 Apr 2010 17:00

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Brad Goodman » 24 Feb 2013 19:36

Another February 24

Today is February 24. Last year, on the same date, Rinkle was picked up from her house. Her house was left in a state that suggested that a burglary had occurred and valuables were stolen. Her dupatta and her chappals were left lying on the doorstep.

When she was first presented in a court in Mirpur Mathelo, she requested to be returned to her parents. The court, instead of listening to her, replied that she ‘was confused’ and therefore, should spend time reconsidering the predicament and handed her back to her abductors. It was as if the court was confused itself.

She was presented in court again on Feb 28, where, in her statement, she recited the kalma and became ‘Faryal Bibi’ from Rinkle. The entire process took less than 10 minutes. Her conversion to Islam was greeted by aerial firing by her captors who had brought her to court surrounded by armed guards. This was a new victory for them.

‘Faryal Bibi’ was then taken to Dargah Bharchondi’s seat-bearer and PPP’s Mian Mithu, while the gunfire echoed across the town. She was his guest and was taken to and from court surrounded by his guards. Actually, this victory was not the only feather in the dargah’s cap. The dargah’s deeds, ranging from the Manzalgah mosque that became famous for its role during the pre-Partition communal riots in Sindh to the assassination of the singer Bhagat Kunwar Ram of the Hindu faith, were oft repeated. The dargah commonly converted non-Muslims to Islam before the Partition and this exercise continues steadily today.

This dargah is an ideal example in endeavours to increase the Muslim population from every corner of Sindh, starting from the Thar Desert to Kashmore. Then, how was it possible for the tilak-anointed schoolmaster, Rinkle’s father to fight for his kidnapped daughter’s return in this godsend Islamic republic state? Such news usually reaches the ears of human rights organisations or the media, a nutcase or two then run towards the news source just like the mullah runs towards the mosque to take up the case and bring it to justice. Bibi Faryal was familiar with Islam. Either Naveed Shah’s ishq was at its peak or the matter really was one of kidnapping and force that was being blamed upon Bharchondi’s seat-bearer Mian Mithu.

When the hue and cry became unbearable, the dargah’s owners brought Bibi to Karachi Press Club (KPC). But what was she going to say here? The dargah’s guards sat in their vehicles outside while the owners sat beside her inside. Bibi Faryal, fearfully, publicly repeated the kalma and revealed herself to the masses. The incident fanned criticism and protests by the civil society further, due to which, the high court was forced to take notice of the case. In the chambers of Justice Bajwa, a Sindh High Court judge, Bibi said that she ‘had been wronged’. It is unknown whether she was able to say anything else or not.

On March 26, she kept shouting that the court should ‘send her back to her mother instead of the shelter house in the court no. 1 of the Islamabad High Court (IHC). But just like the judge in Mirpur Mathelo’s court, the IHC judge mistook her yelling for anxiety and sent her to a shelter house instead of back to her mother so that she may, once again, reconsider her ‘predicament’. Unable to hug her weeping mother (as she was led away by female police women as if she were the criminal), at least she managed to tell her one thing,

“Mother, who are you asking for help? This country belongs to the Muslims. Everyone from the bottom to the top is an accomplice.”
This wasn’t the lament of the newly-converted Faryal but that of Rinkle whose voice had been suppressed amidst the noise in the courtroom. The next statement was taken in the registrar’s office instead of a courtroom and the newly-converted girl was sent home under police custody.

It was an end to the court’s story but just the beginning of a tale of pain and despair as no one expected any justice from any court. After Rinkle, it was the turn of Asha, Lata, Arvna, Devi and Bhagwanti. The chain of such events had changed so much.

Once, an uncle of another girl Durga came and showed me her birth certificate. Her date of birth was 2001. She was a minor who had been kidnapped from the street. About three days later, the news that she had converted to Islam was published in local newspapers. Her upset uncle asked me if there was any court in this land that would fight his case.

The grandmother of another minor girl, Vijanti from Umerkot who had been raped, broke down as she said that she would migrate to India with her granddaughter and their entire family if they didn’t get the justice they deserved. Their food and water was diminishing. Meanwhile, the Pakistani nation had wrapped itself in the coat of the Muslim ummah and had begun travelling on the road where there was no section for the identification of non-Muslim Pakistanis.

Another February 24 has arrived. The students of influential dargahs and/or madrassas are entering their youth. O you kafirs, protect your girls! The era of ulfat-e-Islam is about to begin for them as the list of young girls, newly-converted to Islam, is being prepared.


shiv
BRF Oldie
Posts: 34982
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: Pindliyon ka Gooda

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby shiv » 24 Feb 2013 20:03

Brad Goodman wrote:Diabetes, thyroid are common in Pakistan

Experts have expressed serious concern over the high prevalence of diabetes and thyroid in Pakistan as both diseases are common in Pakistan.

They ranked these two diseases number one and number two respectively in term of their high occurrence.

“It is estimated that 5 to 10 per cent of the population are having thyroid problem whereas it occurs both in man and women. There is an urgent need to create awareness regarding this disease. At Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS), several departments have been setup to provide cost effective treatment to the needy patients,” they said, while expressing their views at an awareness seminar on ‘Thyroid and Obesity” held at Ojha Campus of DUHS here on Saturday. The seminar was organised by National Institute of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS).

Another kanspiracy against healthy momeen.


Not sure why this is big news. Pakistanis are well known to be cretins - retards who are born with low thyroid hormone levels.

Suppiah
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2569
Joined: 03 Oct 2002 11:31
Location: -
Contact:

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Suppiah » 24 Feb 2013 20:23

SSridhar wrote:would force PRC to use the TSP cat's paw even more.


One hopes it may force the chincoms to revise their cost benefit analysis and change track... increasing economic might of India, even if behind China's adds to the trend. increasing irrelevance of Chinese puppet left would also make a difference

CRamS
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6771
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 20:54
Contact:

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby CRamS » 24 Feb 2013 21:58

arun wrote:A few days old but I think not posted on BR.

Mohsin Hamid, an individual originating in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and described as an author, writes an Op-Ed in the New York Times on the penchant of the “martial” celebration of Mohammadden Terrorists by the citizens of that country:


It was posted on the day the article appeared. Here.

SS: Moshin Hamid also smacks of the uber TSP RAPE arrogance when it comes to India. Everything they did and continue to do so can swept under the rug, and TSP is demonstrating its "magnanimity" in wanting piss with India when in reality, it is TSP making demands, and India acquiescing. Any self respecting country would demand that first TSP be brought to justice before even thinking of any normal relationship, but in India's case, the demand is TSP merely puts their terror criminal enterprise in the back burner and own up to its misdeeds in equal equal framework with India because its not fetching dividends and has some collateral blow back on TSP itself.

Short of bringing TSP to justice, India does not demand, and he (Mohsin) does not even acknowledge the role of the entire official TSP edifice in nurturing their terror enterprise and that must first be effectively dealt with before India makes any concessions. And sadly, the NYT publishes this trash when they would not even countenance even a fraction of Hamid's terror justifying sophistry when applied to themselves (white west) in dealing with their so called nemeses. Iran for example. Look at the debilitating sanctions, the pariah status, the threat annihilation and the demands made before there is normal business with Iran.
Last edited by CRamS on 24 Feb 2013 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

sadhana
BRFite
Posts: 218
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby sadhana » 24 Feb 2013 22:05

CRamS wrote:
arun wrote:A few days old but I think not posted on BR.

Mohsin Hamid, an individual originating in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and described as an author, writes an Op-Ed in the New York Times on the penchant of the “martial” celebration of Mohammadden Terrorists by the citizens of that country:


It was posted on the day the article appeared. Here.


Yeah thanks to your posting, I read the oped and shot off 3 replies none of which NYT chose to post. Given how nasty my comments were and how biased NYT is, it is no surprise :mrgreen:

My basic problem is with his ethics : while berating Indian media mourning their own deaths, he himself gets to complain in the NYT. While berating Indian media mourning their own deaths, he fails to tell his Umrikan audience that Hafiz Saeed is INVITED to appear on Pak TV by prominent Pak TV hosts. Not just that, Indian guests are asked to reply to Hafiz Saeed's anti-India rants (happened to Mani Shankar Aiyar on Hamid Mir's Capital Talk on Geo, btw).

This attitude of Pak jabis that
'all others(Indians, Afghans, nonPunjabis) should die quietly when our compatriots kill them but we rich TFTA Pak jabis in our drawing rooms are the real victims and I got some white skinned foreigner to say so, so STFU everyone else'

has devastated the region since 1947 if not before :roll:

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2431
Joined: 09 Jul 2005 12:22
Location: MERCED, California

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby g.sarkar » 24 Feb 2013 22:19

Suppiah wrote:
Jhujar wrote:2,500 Hazara families offered asylum
Fiqar not, White Paki to rescue

Australia has to be aware of the fact that only Pakjabi terrorists will show up at the Melbourne airport to foment terror and anti-Christian/Hindu hatred amongst ozies, posing as Shia's. The army and ISI will make sure of that..

One of the comments to this:
Austrailian Government denied the statement. It is just a propaganda.
Maybe this is just a wishful thinking from Yawn.
Gautam

sadhana
BRFite
Posts: 218
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby sadhana » 24 Feb 2013 22:26

Brad Goodman wrote:Another February 24

Today is February 24. Last year, on the same date, Rinkle was picked up from her house. Her house was left in a state that suggested that a burglary had occurred and valuables were stolen. Her dupatta and her chappals were left lying on the doorstep.

When she was first presented in a court in Mirpur Mathelo, she requested to be returned to her parents. The court, instead of listening to her, replied that she ‘was confused’ and therefore, should spend time reconsidering the predicament and handed her back to her abductors. It was as if the court was confused itself.


Rinkle was a minor too.

https://twitter.com/DasShan1983/status/ ... to/1/large

akashganga
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 17 Mar 2010 04:12

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby akashganga » 24 Feb 2013 22:56

Suppiah wrote:
JE Menon wrote:Mohsin Hamid is blowing mothsmoke up US arse... Won't work. They know exactly what they are dealing with, but have different objectives from ours.


A look at the last para shows how he is also the usual jehadi-friendly Paki...talks about the LOC incident as deaths on both side, completely suppressing the beheading. While we have to thank him for not going to the extent of our Stalinist Beijing puppet yellows who also blamed IA of beheading, he still thinks Paki...

Rest of the article is just == in slightly anti-Paki tones to increase credibility amongst western audiences.

I agree with comments. He wants to normalize relations with India because jehadists meant to kill hindus in India are killing their own kind. He is inhuman. Any civilized person will say killing any innocent is criminal. They blame every thing except their own religion islam for their problems.

Gagan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11209
Joined: 16 Apr 2008 22:25

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Gagan » 24 Feb 2013 23:05

And I'll say this again...
If these Jihadis can't kill Kafirs, they'll kill Munafiqs.

The Indian Armed forces, Intel agencies and the police force have put the Pakistanis in a situation where their reach to be able to kill Kafirs has been severely limited, too much attrition to be able to reach a Kafir.

So the easier way out is to kill Munafiqeen within, where there is zero attrition before getting to the target.

This provides a good opportunity for that society to indulge in some cost-benefit analysis about weather these Jihadis are needed at all. Without that opportunity to experience at first hand the wisdom of the Jihadi force, the pakistani civil society will not wean itself off them.

Pakistan has almost reached its nadir. I had postulated several moons ago, that the current situation in Pakistan IS the endgame, that this nation might not devolve as we would like. It will remain very very unstable, yet its borders will remain intact. And yes the Pak fauj will remain in firm control of its cities and major population centers. The smaller towns and villages will be left to the Jihadis to do as they see fit, to recruit, and to use for R&R.

Prem
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21144
Joined: 01 Jul 1999 11:31
Location: Weighing and Waiting 8T Yconomy

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Prem » 24 Feb 2013 23:10

akashganga wrote:[
I agree with comments. He wants to normalize relations with India because jehadists meant to kill hindus in India are killing their own kind. He is inhuman. Any civilized person will say killing any innocent is criminal. They blame every thing except their own religion islam for their problems.


Paki have religious obligation to operate within the limits of KKPP=Kutte Ki Poonch Paradigm. The term innocent in his world is not the same as understood by civilized people.
If Operation Prakaram have deflect the Paki Jihadi stink inward then GOI will do good to raise 2 additional offensive Corps to be permanently deployed on Western Border. This will make Pakistan a true killing fields rivaling old Cambodia or current Somalia or decade old Rwanda/ Pakianda .

akashganga
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 17 Mar 2010 04:12

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby akashganga » 24 Feb 2013 23:58

Gagan wrote:And I'll say this again...
If these Jihadis can't kill Kafirs, they'll kill Munafiqs.

The Indian Armed forces, Intel agencies and the police force have put the Pakistanis in a situation where their reach to be able to kill Kafirs has been severely limited, too much attrition to be able to reach a Kafir.

So the easier way out is to kill Munafiqeen within, where there is zero attrition before getting to the target.

This provides a good opportunity for that society to indulge in some cost-benefit analysis about weather these Jihadis are needed at all. Without that opportunity to experience at first hand the wisdom of the Jihadi force, the pakistani civil society will not wean itself off them.

Pakistan has almost reached its nadir. I had postulated several moons ago, that the current situation in Pakistan IS the endgame, that this nation might not devolve as we would like. It will remain very very unstable, yet its borders will remain intact. And yes the Pak fauj will remain in firm control of its cities and major population centers. The smaller towns and villages will be left to the Jihadis to do as they see fit, to recruit, and to use for R&R.

We Indians have been suffering from these since 8th century when last hindu raja Sahi if afghanistan was replaced by Arab muslims and the first arab muslim set foot in sindh. We see that even the so called moderate secular muslim have no issues with killing Indians. It is time we raise 25 feet fence all across border with Pakistan and cut back all exchanges and interactions to minimum. Let them fight among themselves. Whatever these Pakjabis gain by interacting with India they will use them to attack we Indians more and harder.

member_20292
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2059
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby member_20292 » 25 Feb 2013 00:07

JE Menon wrote:MJ Akbar at Simon Fraser U is a must watch.



AGAIN.

THAT VIDEO IS A MUST.WATCH.

SO . PLEASE. WATCH IT !

I learnt a few things;

1. That the constitutions writers were brave idealists in a world which had just given them democratically elected Hitlers and Mussolinis.
2. That a lot of the Islamic problem, is really the Paki problem.

akashganga
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 17 Mar 2010 04:12

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby akashganga » 25 Feb 2013 00:15

Jhujar wrote:
akashganga wrote:[
I agree with comments. He wants to normalize relations with India because jehadists meant to kill hindus in India are killing their own kind. He is inhuman. Any civilized person will say killing any innocent is criminal. They blame every thing except their own religion islam for their problems.


Paki have religious obligation to operate within the limits of KKPP=Kutte Ki Poonch Paradigm. The term innocent in his world is not the same as understood by civilized people.
If Operation Prakaram have deflect the Paki Jihadi stink inward then GOI will do good to raise 2 additional offensive Corps to be permanently deployed on Western Border. This will make Pakistan a true killing fields rivaling old Cambodia or current Somalia or decade old Rwanda/ Pakianda .

This is essentially a Islamic problem. As pakjabis drink more and more elixir of islam they will get closer and closer to somalia and talibanized afganisthan. As a first step we should completely seal off our border with Pakistan including LOC and reduce all interactions with them to bare minimum. Let them screw each other.

Sometimes I feel sad for them as their ancestors were Hindus like us and their lands were full of Hindu temples. See what Islam has done to all of that.

Anindya
BRFite
Posts: 1539
Joined: 02 Feb 2003 12:31
Location: USA

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Anindya » 25 Feb 2013 00:24

Pakistan's largest bank set to establish Indian branch in Mumbai or Delhi

The National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) is set to establish a banking channel between India and Pakistan by opening a NBP branch in Mumbai or Delhi.

NBP President Dr Asif Brohi stated that NBP has already contacted the Reserve Bank of India to seek permission for establishing the NBP branch in India and is awaiting a formal approval, the Daily Times reports.

RamaY
BRF Oldie
Posts: 17249
Joined: 10 Aug 2006 21:11
Location: http://bharata-bhuti.blogspot.com/

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby RamaY » 25 Feb 2013 00:26

^ Good. Now the WKKs can finance the terror attacks themselves. Rise of Secular Bhasmasuras!

member_19686
BRFite
Posts: 1330
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby member_19686 » 25 Feb 2013 01:15

mahadevbhu wrote:
JE Menon wrote:MJ Akbar at Simon Fraser U is a must watch.



AGAIN.

THAT VIDEO IS A MUST.WATCH.

SO . PLEASE. WATCH IT !

I learnt a few things;

1. That the constitutions writers were brave idealists in a world which had just given them democratically elected Hitlers and Mussolinis.
2. That a lot of the Islamic problem, is really the Paki problem.

Yeah is that why Jihadists were running rampant and slaughtering kaffirs by the millions all over the world long before Pakistan came into being?

MJ Akbar is a good taqiyya artist trying to deflect the real issues and was a supporter of the ban on Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses" along with the rest of the secular fraternity. He is one of those "moderate" Muslims like the late Rafiq Zakaria, Ashgar Ali Engineer etc who pave the way for Jihadists. Pakistan is a problem because of Islam & it came into being because of Islam. Removing it only means that you will slightly dampen the Jihad not put it out.

Atri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4152
Joined: 01 Feb 2009 21:07

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Atri » 25 Feb 2013 02:04

mahadevbhu wrote:2. That a lot of the Islamic problem, is really the Paki problem.


It is other way round. Read up the opinions of Bipinchandra Pal, V D Savarkar, Lala Lajpatrai on the problem of Indian Muslims from 1910s and 1920s when there was no pakistan nor was there any demand of Pakistan.

We tend to think that all this terrorism has some reason to it. The engrained Karma Siddhanta in Indic mind is responsible for this. We tend to think that whatever good or bad that has happened or happening to us is due to our own karma. So we tend fixate on partition and the DIE scular lot amongst us pontificate on 1992 demolition.

Yes Karma siddhanta applies here as well. In words of Savarkar -

"Pakistan is result of negligence of Hindus towards the reconversion (Shuddhi process) of those unfortunate souls who were forcibly converted to Islam and Christianity under Mughal Rule and Portuguese inquisition and other polically motivated missionary activities respectively. Like Rajputs after battle of Rajasthan, Marathas and Sikhs did not carry out mass reconversions nor did they reform the public opinion towards it"


It is this Karma that we are repaying, not partition and 1992 demolition. It is the accumulated junk within Dharma that is making us suffer this fate.

Terrorism of worst sort happened in 1920s in Kerala when there was neither partition and when Babri stood. Same happend in Bengal in 1905 (during Vanga-bhanga movement).

Pakistan exists because Islamic power centers of India hold GOI by their balls. Three and half fathers of Pakistan simply facilitate this ball-holding by creating appropriate internal and external pretexts.

External pretexts - we all know about them too well on this forum. Internal pretexts are slowly dawning upon a section of Indics. Here we refer to it as deracination OR intellectual subversion of hindus through various means, but largely through the propaganda of secularism as practised in India.

Gagan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11209
Joined: 16 Apr 2008 22:25

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Gagan » 25 Feb 2013 03:40

pankajs wrote:Insight: Spiral of Karachi killings widens Pakistan's sectarian divide
(Reuters) - When Aurangzeb Farooqi survived an attempt on his life that left six of his bodyguards dead and a six-inch bullet wound in his thigh, the Pakistani cleric lost little time in turning the narrow escape to his advantage.

Recovering in hospital after the ambush on his convoy in Karachi, Pakistan's commercial capital, the radical Sunni Muslim ideologue was composed enough to exhort his followers to close ranks against the city's Shi'ites.

"Enemies should listen to this: my task now is Sunni awakening," Farooqi said in remarks captured on video shortly after a dozen gunmen opened fire on his double-cabin pick-up truck on December 25.

"I will make Sunnis so powerful against Shi'ites that no Sunni will even want to shake hands with a Shi'ite," he said, propped up in bed on emergency-room pillows. "They will die their own deaths, we won't have to kill them."

Am posting the relevant video, this was telecast extensively in Pakistan's television channels.
Mods may delete this if it is too inciteful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7CN_96HAY0

James B
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2249
Joined: 08 Nov 2008 21:23
Location: Samjhautha Express with an IED

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby James B » 25 Feb 2013 03:55

Pakistan plunges into darkness as powerhouses breakdown

According to the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) the fault struck after the failure of HUBCO Power Plant, which knocked at least 1200 megawatts of power out of the system.

"After HUBCO broke down the system was first diverted to Tarbela and then to Mangla, but both of them tripped offline one after the other", said a WAPDA spokesman.

Gagan
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11209
Joined: 16 Apr 2008 22:25

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Gagan » 25 Feb 2013 04:13

Pakistanis crying over loss of the Kishenganga dispute in the court of arbitration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-siFhWNj4g

Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3407
Joined: 24 Apr 2010 01:24

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Cosmo_R » 25 Feb 2013 04:39

I thought MJA was really good at SFU. BUT why does he not write op-eds in NYT refuting the typical proto jihadi Mohsin line and articulating his "Tinderbox" thesis?

Pankaj Misra et al get NYT op ed airtime. MJA could too if he wanted..

Note: there is no one from Indian side to guide the 'conversation'. Namby Pamby Amby Nirupama MIA

Prem
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21144
Joined: 01 Jul 1999 11:31
Location: Weighing and Waiting 8T Yconomy

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Prem » 25 Feb 2013 05:03

Pakistan now Hates Cartoon Characters....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkmmMebqlm4

These Idiots who cut animals at home in most cruel way in front of children and they find Tom and Jerry violent .

shiv
BRF Oldie
Posts: 34982
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: Pindliyon ka Gooda

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby shiv » 25 Feb 2013 06:42

mahadevbhu wrote:
THAT VIDEO IS A MUST.WATCH.

2. That a lot of the Islamic problem, is really the Paki problem.

Really? What is the video url?

Nandu
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2195
Joined: 08 Jan 2002 12:31

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby Nandu » 25 Feb 2013 06:55

shiv wrote:Really? What is the video url?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEiTqEbaw0A

sivab
BRFite
Posts: 961
Joined: 22 Feb 2006 07:56

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Postby sivab » 25 Feb 2013 07:02

MJA has blind spots. He says since the arrival of islam in India, no one in history had criticized Hindu faith. What about all the killings, destruction of temples and forced conversion that went on. It seems weird for some one who understands TSP to not acknowledge history. He is spot on as far as TSP goes.


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests