Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Post by svenkat »

Its the regular Pakjab regiment.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Regular Pakjabi soldiers usually look as malnourished as their para-military guys, but are suitably armed. As Sum mentioned above, unless these causalities are para-military (which they are not) the losses are amazingly high.

A green guy under fire from a darker shade may be intimidated, but that can't stop him from fighting to best of his abilities if his life is on the line. Either the Paki army is way more incompetent than I thought or these militants are very well trained, which is again highly unlikely.
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

The militants and the pakjabi soldiers are equally trained.. good or bad.. Aren they trained by the same fellows.?!

Having fun in Pakistan has hindu origins and is unislamic.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/in-pa ... /1100366/1
which claimed the festival had "Hindu origins" and was "un-Islamic".
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 602350.ece

And Polio vaccinations continue to be on the unislamic listing . One non pious policeman killed.

http://thepeninsulaqatar.com/latest-new ... rabad.html

Another gas pipeline bombed too... So many insha Allah news.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

vishal wrote:How a Single Spy Helped Turn Pakistan Against the United States
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/14/magaz ... n.html?hpw

Long read, but interesting.
Help me with this

Groups that had focused most of their energies dreaming up bloody attacks against India were now aligning themselves closer to Al Qaeda and other organizations with a thirst for global jihad.
What constitutes global jihad and how is it different from "bloody attacks against India"?
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

I completely and wholeheartedly agree to this premise. But that leads us to one major conclusion. That irrespective of what any Paki may be today, as long as they are of Hindu origin they too will always be Unislamic. So better they get back to the Dharmic fold.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

jamwal wrote:Pakis are using gunships, fighter planes and heavy artillery inside their own territory to fight some rag-tag bunch of militants, but are sustaining very heavy causalities. For an army funded by Juu-Ass-Aye, it seems very surprising. What am I missing here ?
jamwal saheb, you are missing the simple facts that the rag-tag bunch is actually far greener than the so-called regular professional TSPA and that Allah, the Most merciful and the Most Beneficient, has always been cruel to the only State founded on His religion.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

i remember seeing (on tv) a video shot by some khan sf dude in a mud brick fortress in afghania serving as a prison for talibs (going back about 8-10 years). at some point the talibs over powered their guards and got hold of their armoury - then all hell broke loose and lots of ak phyrr took place. you could see black clad beardies running around shooting each other. it was strangely comical - not so much arnie mayhem but more like a school boy fight in the yard. people were up close and shooting and missing and then ducking and running and shooting again - it looked like a comedy sketch. the bizzare thing was that at the end - there were very few casualties... i think the sf dood called in an f16 to end hostilities but the whole thing was weird
i wonder if that is indicative of how talibs and tspa fight each other
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

harbans wrote:
I completely and wholeheartedly agree to this premise. But that leads us to one major conclusion. That irrespective of what any Paki may be today, as long as they are of Hindu origin they too will always be Unislamic. So better they get back to the Dharmic fold.
Perhaps Pakis should remove the "Hindu" genes from them. Can Indian "generic drug" manufacturers come up with a drug that separates Hindu genes (destroy/suppress all those cromozomes?) from Pakis and destroy them?

Of course there can be some side effects, but all those will be pure islamic side effects.

This is some drug I support India provides to Pakis free of cost.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

R17 is the gene the humans developed in India and spread out to the world. Separate it and they revert to animals.
Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Post by Yogi_G »

RamaY wrote:
Perhaps Pakis should remove the "Hindu" genes from them. Can Indian "generic drug" manufacturers come up with a drug that separates Hindu genes (destroy/suppress all those cromozomes?) from Pakis and destroy them?

Of course there can be some side effects, but all those will be pure islamic side effects.

This is some drug I support India provides to Pakis free of cost.
I think they tried this in the movie "I am legend", in the end Will Smith got closer to becoming a Paki than the Paki becoming human, so Will Smith died at the thought of even becoming remotely Paki. The Pakis remain the Pakis in the end.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

To me, the latest round of mainly pakjabi army and pashtun greens shows two things.
One, the pakjabi army and the society is only superficially pious and not as pious as pashtun greens. If pakjabi army is truly pious there should have been coups against the whiskey swilling jernails and kernails by now. That doesn't seem to be happening. The plot of ground and corn flakes seem to be more important than piety.
The pakjabi is in awe of the pashtun. All the mijjiles are named after afghan/pashtun royals and I dont think there is one named after pakjabi king. Deep down there is a shalwar browning in pakjabi when he has to confront a pashtun.
So far pakjabis as a group were able to hold on to their whiskies while mouthing piety. I hope a good pashtun comes to power in bakistan, either militarily or electorally and forever remove the hypocrisy.
Joseph
BRFite

Post by Joseph »

I think this video from Al Jazeera was linked to on BRF in the past, but is worth rewatching five years later.

The first few minutes in the IDP camps aren't that interesting, but it does get better about four minutes in when the general gives his troops a pep talk about Islam being hijacked by the Taliban and the need to save Pakistan from that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WmQTxwXrhA

I don't know if the PA would allow Al Jazeera to have an embedded reporter in 2013 to show the bravery of the PA troops.
member_23858
BRFite

Post by member_23858 »

saravana wrote:
One, the pakjabi army and the society is only superficially pious and not as pious as pashtun greens.
Actually its not pious-ness that differentiates the two. Its the wish to survive another day that does. Pashtuns are bred to die fighting for honor, while pakjabis are remnants of slaves, of blurred lines in conflicts of civilizations, so the main priority of pakjabis is to 'survive', by any means possible. We can see them making petty deals with Khan to survive, making deals with dragon to face India, with kufr Shia Iran for gas, etc. Actually this wind being farted out of Pindi for 'trade normalization' is another ploy to prop up India as a 'friend' incase non pakjabees revolt. These pakjabee Piglets will not think twice before asking India for help, If no one else does.
They claim to be more pious, more than even Saudi Barberia, because ISLAM is one of the very few things in the world that these orphaned mongrels have left with them, that can help them get Identified with the world. But the Pakjabee Islam has been modified to suit the survival of pakjab, and comes in direct conflict with interpretations of Pashtun islam. The average Uniformed Jihadee os caught in cross fire of propaganda between Crore Commanders and Pashtun Ghazee Taliban.The saying "Dhobee ka kutta, na ghar ka, na ghat ka"applies to these uniformed Jihadees.
The best thing for India would be to sit back, well prepared ofcourse, and watch the Pakjabee getting what they deserve
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -U#t=2736s

^^ PLEASE WATCH THAT.
In embedded video it starts from 45:43

Following is what he said.

Ibrahim Daniyal: Our education ministry's degree turned out to be fake.. that is different matter.
Ibrahim Daniyal: But if we do few things like Education to all,religion is kept separate from state,every man respects other... if we do this NO NATION can progress as much as Pakistan.
Ibrahim Daniyal: Please know this, WE HAVE SO MUCH TALENT.
Ibrahim Daniyal: If Abdul Qadeer Khan, can photocopy nuclear secrets and steal those... and using those photocopies.. he can make Atim Bumb.. then accept that YES WE HAVE TALENT.
member_23858
BRFite

Post by member_23858 »

^^^nothing but intellectual masturbation...National Habit of pakistan, adopted in Lahore resolution.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

anmol wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -U#t=2736s

^^ PLEASE WATCH THAT.
In embedded video it starts from 45:43

youtube]Dxnq1LueT-U[/youtube]

Following is what he said.
Ibrahim Daniyal: Please know this, WE HAVE SO MUCH TALENT.
Ibrahim Daniyal: If Abdul Qadeer Khan, can photocopy nuclear secrets and steal those... and using those photocopies.. he can make Atim Bumb.. then accept that YES WE HAVE TALENT.
Someone took all that photochor praise to xerox khan seriously :lol:

Photochor
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

I thought the SSG was this big TFTA martial force capable of winning anything? They are getting halaed by rag tag group with no training?

Probably because SSG concentrates on training terrorists these days rather than training for infantry / special ops style assaults. The talibs are better terrorists presumably.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Lilo wrote:Someone took all that photochor praise to xerox khan seriously :lol:

Photochor
Saar, this is made by one of our own.. prominent mullah on BRF..mullah RD ji:D .
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

^^
I know SA ji ,

In my post i was referring to the Ibrahim Daniyal guy in the interview who was so obviously taken in by the psyops of our RD mullah's video or other famous mullahs :lol:
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

CRS:
What constitutes global jihad and how is it different from "bloody attacks against India"?
Kya CRS saar? Everybody knows that when somebody puts a bum under unkil's bum, he is launching a 'global jihad' but if that bum is under any other bum then it is 'phreedom phight'. I would say that 'bloody attacks against India' is actually a promotion from 'phreedom phight'.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

This shows how deeply indoctrinated the PA/FF is. The CO in the video lost his right leg and his statement is that they need to make sacrifices for the country and more importantly for the religion. And this guy seems more educated and 'normal' than the usual yahoo fundoo who make up the other ranks in PA/FF.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

RB, The jihadi quotient in Fizzleya is the highest. Most of the 9/11 attackers had Fizzleya back-ups. Look up Atta's room mate in Frankfurt etc.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

And despite all this we have Aman-ki-Tamasha morons who think Pukes can be 'reformed' and everything will magically become bhai-bhai.

-----

After 7:00 in that video, marvel at the dandruff on the jernail's uniform. :mrgreen: And Pak Fauj must be a very lovey-dovey group of men coz the junior officers while taking leave of the jernail go "buh-bye sir". :rotfl:
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Raja Bose wrote:This shows how deeply indoctrinated the PA/FF is. The CO in the video lost his right leg and his statement is that they need to make sacrifices for the country and more importantly for the religion. And this guy seems more educated and 'normal' than the usual yahoo fundoo who make up the other ranks in PA/FF.
One of the Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) companions, I forget his name, was once at the Ka'aba where a traditional Arab pagan devotional poetry recitation was in progress. The poet was expressing his devotion to one of the other Gods of the Ka'aba, not Allah. This Companion was getting more and more irritated, because praising a God other than Allah was causing takleef. Finally he interjected and insulted the poet. At this point several others in the assembly got angry with him. They all knew that he was one of what they saw as cult-members of the new Mohammedan faith, which at that time was still a small Meccan group that was challenging the moral authority and social power of the establishment. So they responded to his insults by insulting the Prophet. A brawl ensued. This companion was outnumbered, and lost an eye. He was rescued by someone who was not Moslem, but was sympathetic to the persecution some Moslems were facing, and he and his tribe were becoming guarantors of their protection. When this companion was rescued and brought home and treated, he was asked by his benefactor, "Come now, was it really worth it to lose an eye in that fight?" To which he replied, "I only wish I had lost both eyes for Islam."

In the Islamic Condition, "sacrifice for the religion" finds its highest expression in the form of physical annihilation of body or body parts.

The Dasyu-Dāsa dynamic vs. "class struggle" theory
What is the relationship between conflict and service?
What one feels one cannot "have" (possess with satisfaction), one must make better use of. What one feels one is unable to even use freely, one must first be made able to waste. The perspective of Knowledge is that there is no scarcity of bodies (or material) - though Life is precious. The perspective of Ignorance is that all economics is based on scarcity and that in turn influences psychology.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

The other side of the TFTA's bravery: http://tribune.com.pk/story/534039/tira ... call-home/

As they did in Swat, they are flattening houses randomly in Tirah. Random abduls, ayeshas and their goats are fleeing. They will set up a tent city as people displaced in Swat did. And Pakis will demand aid from the US. And meanwhile, just as it happened in the tent city of swat refugees, only Sarkari pasand Jihadi outfits will be allowed to help them out by supplying flour, oil etc. And recruit the best and brightest from among them.

The Pakis have this down to an art form!
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Jhujar wrote:http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-96083 ... -WikiLeaks
Indira had offered to share N-tech with Pakistan in 1974: WikiLeaks
Well, Pakistan offered to share N-tech with Iran, North Korea, Libya and everyone else who was willing to pay. Take that SDREs!
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Fearless warriors of Tirah valley and beyond, rise up and man the ramparts!

Your iman, taqwa and goat(s) are in danger as this napak army from Islamabad attempts to storm the bastions of the faithful. Be assured that these faithless cowards will not rest until they have snatched all three from you- iman, taqwa and goat(s). You are not a true believer until you do thusly.

Is there not a man among you who will take up arms against this blasphemous fauj? You are not a true believer until you do thusly.

The kaffir are better, at least they do not pretend to be Muslims. These wajib-ul-katal na-pakistani army officer and soldier renegades pretend to be your co-religionists but in reality all worship Satan in secret, lascivious orgies - even down to the company, nay the platoon level.

They have once again tried to stab the brotherhood of mujahids in the back. Spare not a single man among them, smite them hip and thigh, slaughter them like lambs, for surely God desires it so. You are not a true believer until you do thusly.

Let the idolatrous Generals in Islamabad know that all we ask for is Peace, and we will destroy everything to get it!
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Anujan wrote:The other side of the TFTA's bravery: http://tribune.com.pk/story/534039/tira ... call-home/
I can't understand this. Maybe a false news item planted by Jews or Hindus

The Pakistan army is an Islamic army. Their motto is "Jihad Fistula". A Muslim is always a brother to another Muslims.

But yet the news item mischievously claims:
As the Pakistan army battles the combined forces of the Tehreek-e-Taliban (TTP) and the Lashkar-e-Islam (LI) in the Tirah valley,
Doesn't Lashkar e Islam mean "Army of Islam"? Isn't the Pakistani army an army of islam? How could they be fighting?

And this specious claim:
The last few days have seen up to 110 militants and some 23 security personnel killed
:cry: How can it be? Muslims don't kill Muslims.

The Patriot Hamid Gul, who is a member of some American think tanks had said how the "militants" are brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw3VqBt7aKA
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Here is another patriotic Pakistani video. In Pakistani language with subtitles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CRdiWn6o9c
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Someone should do a mijjile check on both the alleged "militants" and alleged "Pakistan army". If one of them fails, it is a Hindu. If both pass, it is jews fighting jews.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Lilo wrote:^^
I know SA ji ,

In my post i was referring to the Ibrahim Daniyal guy in the interview who was so obviously taken in by the psyops of our RD mullah's video or other famous mullahs :lol:
Thanks for the clarification Lilo ji, I get it :) and thanks again to RD ji for that video that seems to have created desired effect.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Apparently Karachi's elite are too scared to drive flashy cars lest the talibs goatnap or bull cutlet them.
http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2013 ... lash-cars/
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Anujan wrote:The Pakis have this down to an art form!
And, the all-knowing Americans will pay them handsomely too for their anti-terrorism efforts.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

A must see clip on Pakistani Hindus

Tortured Pakistani Hindus seek asylum in India
member_23252
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_23252 »

Asylum seeker left behind infant in pak
NEW DELHI: Bharti gave birth to a baby boy three days before she was to take a train to India. Her family, natives of Hyderabad in Pakistan, failed to arrange for the infant's passport in the short time before the journey. On March 10, Bharti left the baby with a relative and boarded the train with a pledge never to return.

"I am willing to die here than return to Pakistan. I have had enough," says Sohan Das (62), who is here with his son, daughter-in-law and three granddaughters. "I am responsible for the dignity and safety of these three girls," said Das pointing to his granddaughters — Kamal (17), Dolly (15) and Naina (12).
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Things have gone really out of control for the hindus in pakistan. It is really sad and I feel helpless. More worrying is that no one in India, not a single political party, influencial personality, business man, common man seems to be bothered by this. It seems when it comes to Hindu the human rights just dont matter in India. some compassion, i mean come on! These hindus were left behind at the time of partition...and not by choice. I mean seriously...
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Anujan wrote:Apparently Karachi's elite are too scared to drive flashy cars lest the talibs goatnap or bull cutlet them.
http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2013 ... lash-cars/
How come Karachi is under "india real time" in WSJ? Have the Amreekis left Karachi to the Indians?
Does this not fall under South Asia?
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

abhijitm wrote:Things have gone really out of control for the hindus in pakistan. It is really sad and I feel helpless. More worrying is that no one in India, not a single political party, influencial personality, business man, common man seems to be bothered by this. It seems when it comes to Hindu the human rights just dont matter in India. some compassion, i mean come on! These hindus were left behind at the time of partition...and not by choice. I mean seriously...
its an absolute shame - same for hindus in bangladesh
and no party in india will deal with the issue
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

after successful jung against polio its now jung against ejjucaasion

Pakistan teacher abducted, gang-raped