Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
nvishal
BRFite
Posts: 883
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 18:03

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby nvishal » 21 Feb 2013 22:28

It was an IED blast

injured people

Image
Last edited by Suraj on 21 Feb 2013 23:34, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed inlined gory image

member_23858
BRFite
Posts: 137
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby member_23858 » 21 Feb 2013 22:29

"Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde said that no one can be blamed for the attacks since there isn't enough information"
Source- http://www.outlookindia.com
Another Foot being thrust into Sushil Shinde's Flabby mouth?

Rudradev
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3525
Joined: 06 Apr 2003 12:31

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby Rudradev » 21 Feb 2013 22:32

martinbaker wrote:"Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde said that no one can be blamed for the attacks since there isn't enough information"


MEANING:

there isn't enough information for even Balaatkar Shinde, who has all the credibility of a two-paisa rakhel, to do the bidding of Sonia Mainoji and Rahul Baba and blame this on Saffron Terrorists. YET.

vasu raya
BRFite
Posts: 1658
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby vasu raya » 21 Feb 2013 22:32

Philip wrote:The ONLY remedy is that everytime a terror outrage tales place in India,let there be an even worse one in Pak.If Pak wants to fight a proxy terror war with India,then we have to do something about it.Either fight terror with terror,or proceed upon a masterplan to disintegrate the Paki state overtly or covertly.


+1

Local news says that
Police believe thats its IM behind these blasts
one Saeed Maqbool questioned by Delhi police, he was arrested in Bodh Gaya blasts
Abids, Dilsukhnagar and Begumbazar areas were recced by him in 2012 under the instructions of Riyaz Bhatkal

-------------

Hopefully they can gather fingerprints and

we are missing out on CCTVs to act as a dissuasive presence, theaters can afford them, temples can afford them, busy intersections and bus stops can be taken care of by state govts
Last edited by vasu raya on 21 Feb 2013 22:35, edited 1 time in total.

nvishal
BRFite
Posts: 883
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 18:03

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby nvishal » 21 Feb 2013 22:34

Ignore Sushil Kumar Shinde. He appears have lost his mind a long time ago. I was following his works in the north east region and the manipuris would rather hope to beat him on the streets.

member_23858
BRFite
Posts: 137
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby member_23858 » 21 Feb 2013 22:34

wonder can he swallow the dog biscuit being fed to him after making him jump through hoops, as the leash around his neck is very tight.

rgsrini
BRFite
Posts: 738
Joined: 17 Sep 2005 18:00

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby rgsrini » 21 Feb 2013 22:35

Philip,
Staging Attacks on Pak will have no impact as the perpetrators don't care for anyone within pakistan as well. Afterall there a 180 million of average abduls ready to be sacrificed. It has to hurt where it hurts. Unless the perpetrators fear that they will lose their safety and comfort and their families safety and comfort, if they carry out a terror attack, this will not stop. I don't see any signs of such resolve in India. We will continue to hug the terrorists with "bhai-bhai joint superpower" slogans.

Bhaskar
BRFite
Posts: 202
Joined: 31 Dec 2008 23:46

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby Bhaskar » 21 Feb 2013 22:37


Please Link images like this.

CNN-IBN have a report of an interrogation in October by the Delhi Police of a gang member claiming to have confessed he reece'd Dilsuknagar in Hyderabad. The gang is linked to Islamic extremism.
Looks like Shinde will be under some pressure.
Last edited by Bhaskar on 21 Feb 2013 22:37, edited 1 time in total.

lakshmikanth
BRFite
Posts: 723
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 10:07
Location: Bee for Baakistan

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby lakshmikanth » 21 Feb 2013 22:37

I think Ass. Owaisi (or the bigger one) was indirectly telling the Hindus that "secular" areas have not been attacked. Hence its better to be a "secular" (meaning, as we all know, Islamists).

Historically this has precedence from the poobah forcing Abu Sufyan to convert to Islam by saying Aslim Taslam (meaning, I will ensure violence upon you if you dont accept Islam):

http://abusalmandeyauddeeneberle.wordpr ... -be-saved/

--------------------------

I predict that no one will accept this attack as their responsibility. CONgoons will use this to twist facts to their favor (Hindooo terror), because if they find an IM hand in it and predictably dont do anything about it, the yindoos might vote for some other party. Protecting IM/Bakis also has the added advantage that it secures their position among Indian Islamists (and followers of Islam).
Last edited by lakshmikanth on 21 Feb 2013 22:42, edited 1 time in total.

nvishal
BRFite
Posts: 883
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 18:03

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby nvishal » 21 Feb 2013 22:42

vasu raya wrote:we are missing out on CCTVs to act as a dissuasive presence, theaters can afford them, temples can afford them, busy intersections and bus stops can be taken care of by state govts

There is a light pole on every street. The CCTVs can go on it and also get 24hrs power supply.

The electricity board has started nationwide replacement of all meters with RF wireless ones. There is a huge antenna on every transformer which gathers the meter data on real time basis and can be viewed by the customer on the internet. This architecture can also be replicated with CCTVs. The technology is already available openly in local computer hardware markets. But like I said, the leaders lack vision.

In fact, take any 15yr old kid who hangs out on an indian technology forum. He will be knowledgeable enough to guide the setting up of such a simple network.

member_23858
BRFite
Posts: 137
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby member_23858 » 21 Feb 2013 22:44

I predict that no one will accept this attack as their responsibility. CONgoons will use this to twist facts to their favor (Hindooo terror), because if they find an IM hand in it and predictably dont do anything about it, the yindoos might vote for some other party. Protecting IM/Bakis also has the added advantage that it secures their position among Indian Islamists (and followers of Islam).


No they will own Up....the piglets always do. Along with some Gems such as those mentioned in their previous emails....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Mujahideen
ANd of course this will all be secular onlee

hnair
Forum Moderator
Posts: 3985
Joined: 03 May 2006 01:31
Location: Trivandrum

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby hnair » 21 Feb 2013 22:45

RoyG wrote:
RajeshA wrote:This incident should be used to the full and all the Hyderabadi mafia leaders, and we know who they are, need to be taken out.


Nothing will happen. Who do you think they kick up part of their profits to?


"Nothing will happen" is the official version and it should not be allowed any credibility by the people of Hyderabad. That hate speech was a point of no-return and this event corroborates that.

member_22872
BRFite
Posts: 1873
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby member_22872 » 21 Feb 2013 22:48

Last time too, they targeted Dilsukhnagar by planting bombs near the walk over bridge which were later defused, now this. That means no lessons learnt, no one was found responsible the first time around, I doubt anyone will be caught this time, it is a tall cry to assume we will now teach TSP a lesson...all shall pass...

lakshmikanth
BRFite
Posts: 723
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 10:07
Location: Bee for Baakistan

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby lakshmikanth » 21 Feb 2013 22:51

martinbaker wrote:No they will own Up....the piglets always do. Along with some Gems such as those mentioned in their previous emails....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Mujahideen
ANd of course this will all be secular onlee


My prediction is that they wont own up this time. They dont need to because "secular" media is doing their job of warning the majority of being "communal" (Aslim Taslam).

IndraD
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7347
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 15:38
Location: भारत का निश्चेत गगन

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby IndraD » 21 Feb 2013 22:57

Touring Australian team say in press release 'safety paramount'

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54822
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby ramana » 21 Feb 2013 22:59

A few rants:
- If the October interrogation had raised the possiblity of Dilsukh Nagar, then what was done to convey the threat ot AP Police and what was done about that?
- There was a recent news report of girl being attacked in an auto and she had managed to escape and the perpetrators were caught by CCTV located at a traffic junction in Hi Tech city. So there are some areas with CCTV. How come Dilsukh Nagar didnt have a CCTV after being subject to a previous failed attack?

- How come every terrorist attack has prior informatino with Center but the locals fail to act on it? :whine:

The biggest problem is IPS is a civil service and not a law enforcement service. So its babooze in uniform.
No accountability and worse no loyalty to their oath to the Constitution.

- Was there a Paki cricket team in the area in past few months?

Philip
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21053
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: India

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby Philip » 21 Feb 2013 23:01

rgsrini,I didn't say it loud but will do so now.Should we adopt the foll. course of action if the terror attacks continue unabated? Make Paki military scum and their families prime targets.Exterminate the top anti-Indian leadership of Pak,military,babu and political.At home prosecute with extreme prejudice fifth-columnists,quislings and traitors.Throw anti-Indian rabble-rousers in for sedition,treason for life.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.If we allow the anti-Indian cross-border terrorism to continue for much longer,there will be -with so much anger and intense frustration against the govt. of the day, for its multitude of misdemeanours and where we see absolutely NO action being taken to either prevent the attacks or responding to them in force,uncontrollable communal riots across the country could break out,sending the nation and economy into a downward spiral that could us take decades to recover from,which is what the Pakis want to achieve.If this govt. cannot bestir itself and act to save the country,then "by the grace of God it must go" or be thrown out.

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54822
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby ramana » 21 Feb 2013 23:06

What is BRAWman saying on this? Usual 13 points long diatribe on resuming so called covert action teams!

pentaiah
BRFite
Posts: 1671
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby pentaiah » 21 Feb 2013 23:11

He is just Gassman

vasu raya
BRFite
Posts: 1658
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby vasu raya » 21 Feb 2013 23:11

1) Usually these bombs are triggered by cell phones, the profile of operating these trigger phones is to switch them on at the site, the cell phone towers can reject any connection,

a) coming from a long dormant SIM or that was never activated before unless re-validated in person
b) was activated but carried only non-voice comms. before like just ringing, dial tone etc
c) and rarely used sims can be recorded for voice samples, the outliers

2) Of the injured we don't know how many will survive, the peak traffic time means the ambulances will be fighting traffic, hopefully in future they assign the space under the metro rail as special lanes for emergency vehicles only and they connect major hospitals, fire & police stations

Sushupti
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5198
Joined: 22 Dec 2010 21:24

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby Sushupti » 21 Feb 2013 23:14

Image

reminding that it is full of Butchers and belongs tooo.... < that community??>

RamaY
BRF Oldie
Posts: 17249
Joined: 10 Aug 2006 21:11
Location: http://bharata-bhuti.blogspot.com/

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby RamaY » 21 Feb 2013 23:14

There are few hospitals in that road. I don't understand why it is so difficult to find doctors, facilities etc.,

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54822
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby ramana » 21 Feb 2013 23:16

And what does that friend propose? Are 22 killed acceptable for the lady reporter? Or is this the first strawman to declare its a saffron terror?

================
Venkatadri was playing "Okkidina" a Telugu movie. It started at 6:15 pm so it wasnt the theatre that was targetted but the busy road as first blast was at ~7:05pm.

http://www.asklaila.com/theatre/Hyderab ... eatre/421/

Can some one dig details of the other theatre, what was playing and time of the evening show?

Konark was playing Nayaak.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/movie_ ... +70mm.html

And its near the Dilsukh Nagar bus stand. And most bus stands are crowded at this time due to the overnight travellers.

And how far apart are these theatres?
Bet it is also the busy road and not the theatre.
=============

member_22872
BRFite
Posts: 1873
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby member_22872 » 21 Feb 2013 23:16

so what does she wants to say? more over, meat retailers and meat shops are in every street of every state and city, so what's her friend's point?

Anindya
BRFite
Posts: 1539
Joined: 02 Feb 2003 12:31
Location: USA

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby Anindya » 21 Feb 2013 23:18

No witch hunt against Muslims: Lateef Mohammed Khan

Incidentally, this is the same dude who has been yammering for the "removal of Indian forces from kashmir".

RamaY
BRF Oldie
Posts: 17249
Joined: 10 Aug 2006 21:11
Location: http://bharata-bhuti.blogspot.com/

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby RamaY » 21 Feb 2013 23:19

d
Last edited by RamaY on 21 Feb 2013 23:57, edited 1 time in total.

kish
BRFite
Posts: 960
Joined: 07 Jun 2010 23:53

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby kish » 21 Feb 2013 23:22

Sushupti wrote:Image

reminding that it is full of Butchers and belongs tooo.... < that community??>


Its precursor, wait for a few days they will ultimately blame it on Hindu terror. This is what CONgrass has managed to say today.

Shinde's remarks on Hindu terror based on facts: Congress

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54822
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby ramana » 21 Feb 2013 23:23

RamaY wrote:That Sagarika Ghose tweet is nonsense.

That area is a newly developed area (past 20 years). It has majority Andhra population. I know the area of the bomb blast location. It is mostly Hindu area, dominated by Yadavas - dairy industry. For real muslim dominated areas are at least a KM+ away in any direction.



Then people should rebutt her and reveal her role in obfuscation at this sorrowful time.

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54822
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby ramana » 21 Feb 2013 23:24

I would see if there are Google pics of the area if any and post them to rebut the nonsense.

member_22872
BRFite
Posts: 1873
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby member_22872 » 21 Feb 2013 23:25

In fact, before the threat of these blasts, Dilsukhnagar was one of the safest places in Hyd, even when there were communal riots, there never was any tension in Dilsukhnagar that I know off. My parents still live there. My father just came back from grocery shopping when it happened.

nvishal
BRFite
Posts: 883
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 18:03

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby nvishal » 21 Feb 2013 23:30

Don't entertain trolls. Ignore all material from CCN IBN and NDTV. Their content is meant to provoke the majority into engaging with them. That's their strategy for ratings and as you can already see all over the internet and beyond, it actually works. Don't fall for it.

Be wary about Subramanian Swamy also. He's mixing facts with fiction all the time and I don't think it's a coincidence.
Last edited by nvishal on 21 Feb 2013 23:34, edited 2 times in total.

RoyG
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5180
Joined: 10 Aug 2009 05:10

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby RoyG » 21 Feb 2013 23:32

Sushupti wrote:Image

reminding that it is full of Butchers and belongs tooo.... < that community??>


1) shes is trying to highlight the fact that muslims reside and work in the area so as to draw == with hindus as victims of terror.

2) shes trying to give some space to the idea that it could be the handiwork of hindu terror module.

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54822
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby ramana » 21 Feb 2013 23:33

Visuals in APHerald site:

LINK

There could be more nuggets in the Telugu language edition.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie
Posts: 16148
Joined: 11 Apr 2007 09:22

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby SwamyG » 21 Feb 2013 23:34

self deleted.
Last edited by SwamyG on 22 Feb 2013 00:15, edited 2 times in total.

RoyG
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5180
Joined: 10 Aug 2009 05:10

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby RoyG » 21 Feb 2013 23:36

T.M.Veeraraghav
‏@TMVRaghav

most informative, non speculative and mature coverage of the tragedy in hyderabad tonight was on IBN, miles ahead of ND and TN.

https://twitter.com/TMVRaghav/status/304634597898084352


Just when I thought Sagarika was the biggest buffoon in the room this sh*thead has the guts to post this. :lol:

Suraj
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13754
Joined: 20 Jan 2002 12:31

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby Suraj » 21 Feb 2013 23:37

Folks, STOP posting pics of deceased and badly injured people inlined.

They are your fellow citizens. Their trauma should not serve to drive voyeurism on this forum. If you want to see such gory images, please go find them elsewhere on sites that use them to drive up their own viewership.

ShyamSP
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2552
Joined: 06 Mar 2002 12:31

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby ShyamSP » 21 Feb 2013 23:37

RamaY wrote:That Sagarika Ghose tweet is nonsense.

That area is a newly developed area (past 20 years). It has majority Andhra population. I know the area of the bomb blast location. It is mostly Hindu area, dominated by Yadavas - dairy industry. For real muslim dominated areas are at least a KM+ away in any direction.


That is correct. Dilsukhnagar * is between Malakpet to LB Nagar on Hyderabad-Vijayawada National High way and this stretch is hightly happening place in terms of development with metro line and Tall shopping complexes. Whole stretch is full of Andhra population. 95+% shoppers in Dilshuknagar which has way plenty of shops are Hindus. All Movie theaters play almost Telugu movies only unlike some other areas where they play Urdu aka Hindi movies from Bombay.

* viewtopic.php?p=1395810#p1395810
Last edited by ShyamSP on 21 Feb 2013 23:42, edited 2 times in total.

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54822
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby ramana » 21 Feb 2013 23:38

I know its hard but would like to stick to facts for the next 24 hours and not post speculations as that would inflame passions and lead to ban/vaan.

Thanks,
ramana

Ashok Sarraff
BRFite
Posts: 620
Joined: 06 Oct 2007 00:44

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby Ashok Sarraff » 21 Feb 2013 23:39

Sushupti wrote:Image

reminding that it is full of Butchers and belongs tooo.... < that community??>



I guess she is trying to say, "butchers and meat eaters are generally Muslims, and Muslims don't kill Muslims, and therefore only Hindu Terrorists could have done this." Unfortunately, secularism has no cure.

lakshmikanth
BRFite
Posts: 723
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 10:07
Location: Bee for Baakistan

Re: Hyderabad Bomb Blast 2/21/13

Postby lakshmikanth » 21 Feb 2013 23:40

RoyG wrote:
Sushupti wrote:Image

reminding that it is full of Butchers and belongs tooo.... < that community??>


1) shes is trying to highlight the fact that muslims reside and work in the area so as to draw == with hindus as victims of terror.

2) shes trying to give some space to the idea that it could be the handiwork of hindu terror module.


ConGoons at it again, very predictable. Is there evidence on the ground that proves her wrong. What evidence (other than a friends claim) does she have to claim what she mentioned in the tweet. I agree, she is just trolling.


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests