Re: India-US Strategic News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Re: Bomb explosion in Boston

Post by Rajiv Lather »

For the first time, a reporter on CNN has now admitted that these two terrorists are Muslims.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Gus wrote:
Chandragupta wrote:Twitter just exposed a lot of anti national scum rooting for Tripathi to be the second suspect.
any screenshots?
Afraid not at this moment. But a quick search for Sunil Tripathi will get the results. You will not be surprised, it's the same leftist Islamist apologizing brigade that hates NaMo.
PratikDas
BRFite

Post by PratikDas »

Rajiv Lather wrote:Some people on this forum owe an apology to Anmol.
:shock:

The only people deserving of an apology are the Tripathi family.
Last edited by PratikDas on 19 Apr 2013 16:59, edited 2 times in total.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

These chechans may be doing on their own and may not have relation with other countries or groups. - argument started.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

anmol wrote: So if media and social media was talks about something... is it wrong to post it here
Here is my take on your question:
1. Do you have reason to believe that no one else on BRF has access to the sites you mention?
2. If you go back you will find that every link you posted about Sunil Tripathi as being the culprit was wrong. What was right then? Maybe your barrage of misinformation contributed to the reason for Sunil Tripathi trending on Twitter?

Are you simply trying to get your post count up?
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

Now US has to give financial assistance to Chechans just like it does to TSP so they don't attack it in the future, Islamic terrorism really pays and seems like a global financial enterprise.
Last edited by member_22872 on 19 Apr 2013 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Taslima Nasreen showed her true colors on twitter. She was going into orgasms thinking the main suspect was a Hindu
taslima nasreen ‏@taslimanasreen 53m
I would like to know what made Sunil Tripathi a terrorist. Now what? Should we call a non-Muslim terrorist a terrorist or just crazy?

taslima nasreen @taslimanasreen
LOL RT @Vidyut Hey everyone, Sunil Tripathi's mom was Judy Tripathi. means if he is guilty, it was the non-Hindu part of him responsible.

taslima nasreen ‏@taslimanasreen 4h
@mm49singh Could be. Main suspect is so far a Hindu.
And then
taslima nasreen ‏@taslimanasreen 28m
.@vikingthakkar Are you sure they are Chechens? It is still a twitter-rumour. Let's wait. I am dancing with everyone today.
So apparently, Sunil Tripathi was a confirmed fact while the Chechen revelation is just a twitter rumour.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

folks for future reference words from michelle malkin to be taken with buckets of salt. she is a sensationalist hack from foxnews' sty. foot in the mouth is her signature.

please be careful. some poor guy's name has been eternally tarnished and his health issues made international news.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

terror has no religion is like wool has no sheep - is a good one to use (found in one of the pages here)
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

nachiket wrote:Taslima Nasreen showed her true colors on twitter. She was going into orgasms thinking the main suspect was a Hindu
taslima nasreen ‏@taslimanasreen 53m
I would like to know what made Sunil Tripathi a terrorist. Now what? Should we call a non-Muslim terrorist a terrorist or just crazy?

taslima nasreen @taslimanasreen
LOL RT @Vidyut Hey everyone, Sunil Tripathi's mom was Judy Tripathi. means if he is guilty, it was the non-Hindu part of him responsible.

taslima nasreen ‏@taslimanasreen 4h
@mm49singh Could be. Main suspect is so far a Hindu.
And then
taslima nasreen ‏@taslimanasreen 28m
.@vikingthakkar Are you sure they are Chechens? It is still a twitter-rumour. Let's wait. I am dancing with everyone today.
So apparently, Sunil Tripathi was a confirmed fact while the Chechen revelation is just a twitter rumour.

hat tip to chanakyaa. This is an experiment that succeeded. The Hindu/saffron terror invented to save Pakistan as a global entity is on the verge of becoming global. It is just a matter of time before the terms can become MSM lexicon.
Last edited by Muppalla on 19 Apr 2013 17:07, edited 1 time in total.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

somebody with teetar, pl tell taslimawhatshername to shut it. wasn't her co-religionists trying to bash her head with a chair, not enough?
PratikDas
BRFite

Post by PratikDas »

Just goes to show what CNN, RT and DNA can very easily be if a news vacuum is waiting to be cashed: BS outlets.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

is Tamerlan a variation of Timur ?
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

^^ In my long observation i found DNA to be a particularly Hindu hating news outlet .
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

kitoo wrote:These guys were indeed Muslims, like most Chechens. The search for his brother on Google will take you to an Islam focused youtube account and posts on Islamic forums.
nageshks wrote: No, Sanku-ji. The name sounds Muslim. Dzhokhar is not an Orthodox name at all.
Thank you Kitoo-ji/Nagesh-ji; with a name like Tsarnaev I wondered about their ethnicity.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Gus wrote:is Tamerlan a variation of Timur ?
Yes, Tamerlane and Timur are one and the same.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

I thought the US and UK were strongly behind the chechens and UK acted as a safe haven....only russia along managed to crush them eventually after huge massacres like those 300 schoolkids who were burnt to death, the moscow theater takeover...

I guess beyond a point even money does not bribe the faithful.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

could be a david headley type case of a homie brought in for other uses, turned feral.
merlin
BRF Oldie

Post by merlin »

Lilo wrote:^^ In my long observation i found DNA to be a particularly Hindu hating news outlet .
You would be right in your observation. That has been mine for sometime now too. But they are a little more subtle about it that, say, ToI or The Hindu. Hence far more dangerous.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

^^Who is she?
There are a lot of people on twitter with egg on their face now.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

It would be interesting to see if american media apologise for their outrageous reporting about Sunil and whether the Tripathi family sue the media for their racist profiling.
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

Reports already say that the (dead) older brother, Tamerlan Tzarnayev, was a good boxer, aspiring to be in the US Olympic team and was known to be a 'pious Muslim'. He apparently had a White girlfriend who converted to Islam at his behest, who he used to beat up and get in trouble with the police.

This is sounds a lot like Daood Gilani a.k.a David Headley.

svenkat,

Don't hold your breath. Ain't gonna happen. Bubbas here can't tell one brown group from another, even if the suspects are a whiter shade of brown
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Just heard an uncle of the brothers on the radio being interviewed... .
.. swat team at one of the location in the area (Watertown).. smoke in the air..
..The brothers apt in Cambridge is about a mile from ours (our sons) and things are on lockdown..
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

3rd guy - not part of the original suspects has been taken in. Why is the entire city under lock down?
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

^^^ last night one guy as you might know was shot dead and he tried to escape by car jacking. It appears they threw grenades while on the run.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I must tell you, had this Boston terror attack been even faintly associated with a Hindu name, the damage to India would have been unmeasurable with so many f!cking traitors in our midst. But how tragic it must be for the Sunil Tripathi family, dealing with a mentally depressed kid, and now their name dragged to the mud. And when you consider most of the filth was spread by Indian traitor scum, you wonder how divided we are. These traitors were really hoping to have an Indian HIndu name associated with this attack. Ackkk Thooo.

Coming to Chechens, I used to listen to that rag called NPR more often before (until I realize its another of US mouthpiece media with veneer of objectivity), and I can tell you, there was a lot of romanticism by US journalists about "Chechen fighters" taking on the "evil Russians". Its coming home to roost. I don't expect the think tank morons to say anything introspective. As MupallaJi and I have pointed out, US will absorb this Chechen pin prick, but continue supporting them against Russia just as they would have continued their propping up of TSP scum against India if this attack had a TSP footprint.
Last edited by CRamS on 19 Apr 2013 18:10, edited 1 time in total.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

CNN and some other channels are making the same mistakes as some of ours did in 26-11. Reporting Police movements and showing pics of them taking positions on adjoining roofs etc in Watertown. Anyone watching the live feeds coming in those channels can confirm this observation.

PS: Hats off to Tarek Fateh on Twitter he rubs it in well..

https://twitter.com/TarekFatah
Last edited by harbans on 19 Apr 2013 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

The entire city needs to be in lockdown because (a) there can me more than one remaining guy and (b) the dead guy was trying to do a 'fidayeen' type operation as he was going down. We could easily see a situation where a school or restaurant or a place like that is taken hostage, similar to 26/11.
Klaus
BRF Oldie

Post by Klaus »

Seems the brothers have lived all over CIS: Kyrgyzstan, Turkey, Russia have come up so far, wouldnt be surprised if Afghan Taliban connection comes up soon.

First the pressure cooker to imply South Asian links, then the Sunil Tripathi false-flag op. Stinks of taqiyya and malefic intent to sow confusion amongst the kufr. And the Tweeple (both dhimmi and muslim) played their part. :-? :x
Last edited by Klaus on 19 Apr 2013 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

SwamyG wrote:3rd guy - not part of the original suspects has been taken in. Why is the entire city under lock down?
To use an electrical engineering term, they do this to get a very very high signal to noise ratio, and then use a trivial low-pass filter to weed out the noise. This is the kind of resources, single-mindedness that US brings to the table. I bet you, probably 100s of millions of $s have already been spent on this, and you can bet homeland security spending will go up manifold after this. And our grandmother fiction story writer Praveen Swami says there is similarity between US and India :-).
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

NBC is reporting that both brothers had received military training from ' a foreign military organization" and may have traveled to AF-Pak border in October 2008. Since 2009 both brothers have been in the US and kept fit by boxing and the younger one was apparently a wrestling champ. Their father is a Chechen diplomat who was posted in Pakistan for 14 years as an attache. Both brothers have spent upwards of 3 years ( schooling) in Pakistan. The elder brother traveled through Pakistan with his girlfriend in 2007. where he is said to be on a skiing holiday in the Karakoram mountain range. The anchor is speculating that the only way to access the skii ranges in Pakistan is via military helicopters and therefore he may have come in contact with the Pakistani military / powerful ISI. More later. Stay tuned..
from Toilet forum-Pakistani connection
Last edited by IndraD on 19 Apr 2013 18:26, edited 1 time in total.
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

Rangudu wrote:The entire city needs to be in lockdown because (a) there can me more than one remaining guy and (b) the dead guy was trying to do a 'fidayeen' type operation as he was going down. We could easily see a situation where a school or restaurant or a place like that is taken hostage, similar to 26/11.
The Americans can't afford for him to escape and live to tell the tale. How and why they were given refuge by the US government, that is a question that countries like Russia and China will like to be answered.

The media manipulation and propaganda is amazing and brazen - for example on CNN, "there does not seem to be any international connection", "they could have self-radicalize".

The younger one graduated from a upmarket public school, the elder brother studying engineering in university, apartment - so where was the money coming from ?
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I heard something on cable noise network (CNN) a little while ago where they said the dead guy was hoping to have a great life in US but felt he just didn't understand Americans, didn't have any American friend etc. So it could be a case where these guys heard a lot about land of milk and honey, freedom yada yada. Then they come here and realize that average American gives a rat's ass to what goes on in Checnya, much less have any sympathy for them. In other words, they are on their own with very little societal support, and then they see US policies in the mid east, against Muslim countries US doesn't like, the general anti-Muslim prejudice etc, and a deep sense of being rejected, let down and disillusionment sets in.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

well...the paki angle comes out at last.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Rajiv Lather wrote:The media manipulation and propaganda is amazing and brazen - for example on CNN, "there does not seem to be any international connection", "they could have self-radicalize".
That is nationalistic and go by American interests.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

NPR is reporting that the two suspects have been identified on the basis of the driving license found in the possession of the slain Boston bombing suspect.
That means did the enforcement guys really think the 2 suspects pics were a Black guy (Mike Mulugeta) and Sunil Tripathi? Something seems wrong..

http://www.firstpost.com/world/live-thi ... 11798.html

Actually if they couldn't get that straight through a number of HD photo's etc, i think something is drastically wrong with US Law enforcement. Rethink needed.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

IndraD ji, we are all waiting for the Pakistan angle and you should have bolder the Paki angle part in your post saar.