Re: India-US Strategic News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Garooda
BRFite

Re: Bomb explosion in Boston

Post by Garooda »

RoyG wrote:Either way expect Putin to use this to clamp down hard on the Eurasian states.
Somehow IMO, I feel the Chechen region is demanding some attention from the west just the way Afghanistan did.
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

For those who are at work and interested in CNN link which is working for me.
CNN_Live
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

[deleted]

Tasteless and insensitve remark
Last edited by ramana on 19 Apr 2013 21:06, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: ramana
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

The Sunil Tripathi lie is in the same class as "Amar Singh" (fellow later turned out to be Kasab). What I find funny is (1) terrorism has no nationality and religion if it is from Pakistan. (2) Terrorism has nationality but no religion if it is a momeen not from Pakistan. (3) Terrorism no nationality but religion if it is a momeen from India who is doing nothing but protesting injustice meted out to him (4) Terrorism has nationality and religion if it is a Hindu from India.

Unfortunately (for them) SDREs are content in bettering their own lot.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

I am heading up to Baltimore tonight. I hope TSA doesn't give me a hard time.
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

RoyG wrote:[deleted. Tasteless and insensitive.
Yep. It is creeping into few aspects of the society at a ever so pace (unlike UK).
Last edited by ramana on 19 Apr 2013 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ramana
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

RoyG wrote:I am heading up to Baltimore tonight. I hope TSA doesn't give me a hard time.
As long as you're not probed, I guess its all good? :)
Theo_Fidel

Post by Theo_Fidel »

It been 3 days, why wern't they on the first flight to Chechnya/Russia. If they had handlers it is possible they were abandoned by them. Hence the sudden berserk behavior.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

canada has a good number of serpents as well. unlike US , the big brother are not so closely watching and some 700,000 immigrants many from failed islamist nations make it in every year. there are also bunches of people with no passport but some kind of "refugee papers" from war torn regions...some asylum seekers who know how to game the system etc. I had gone to the JFK Federal building in boston once for some visa matter and every slick Paki roaming there was accompanied by slick willie kind of sharp gora lawyer. these lawyers have made a lot of money off doubtful immigration cases.
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

Theo_Fidel wrote:It been 3 days, why wern't they on the first flight to Chechnya/Russia. If they had handlers it is possible they were abandoned by them. Hence the sudden berserk behavior.
Good question. Perhaps more activities/agendas/targets as part of the plan? Who knows.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

They already have CAIR, network of lobbyist and politicians like Keith Ellison, and Saudi money to nurture, spread, and protect pissful mujahids. These Yanks will learn when its too late. We've been fighting the Muslims for 1000 years. GoI may have forgotten but not society.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

RoyG wrote:Either way expect Putin to use this to clamp down hard on the Eurasian states.
That is a grossly exaggerated view of this piddly nonevent to Putin who has seen off much worse. He will be laughiing his ass off
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

The UShas given Chechen assholes asylum simply to put a finger in Russias bum. Just like the UK filled itself up with PoK Packees to fuk India
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Dharmics should lie low and continue making $$ and nurture and propagate our philosophy while the Abrahamic faiths duke it out. Let the Jews and Christians get a good feel for what sort of creature Islam really is.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

shiv wrote:
That is a grossly exaggerated view of this piddly nonevent to Putin who has seen off much worse. He will be laughiing his ass off
You're right.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

-Deleted-
Last edited by RoyG on 19 Apr 2013 21:22, edited 1 time in total.
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

shiv wrote:The UShas given Chechen assholes asylum simply to put a finger in Russias bum. Just like the UK filled itself up with PoK Packees to fuk India
And thus the possibility of a 'False Flag Operation'.
Last edited by Garooda on 19 Apr 2013 21:22, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

RoyG, How is that relevant to this thread?
Klaus
BRF Oldie

Post by Klaus »

This is an Islamic supremacist plot which has partially succeeded. Its closed down an entire city system, developed renewed fear amongst the populace and stretched law enforcement to carry out block-by-block clearance ops, its reduced them to the type of urban fighting that NATO forces experienced in Iraq (albeit mildly). The Chechens have left the surviving terrorist to his own fate now once they realize that the point of diminishing returns is now beginning to kick in. Ramzan Kadirov is right in absolving his org of all blame, this has more to do with the Khorasan ideology than Chechen/Dagestani insurgency. Of course, there is the element of Taqiyya at multiple levels.
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

Where is Jack Bauer when we need him? :rotfl:
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

shiv wrote:
+1.

Putin understood the Chechen problem for what it is and has taken necessary steps. It is the NATO powers who are meddling in Chechan to hurt Russia. Putin's video on his response to a EU journalist is posted in one of the threads to show how it is played on both sides.

What people don't acknowledge, even though they know about it, is global islamic terrorism network is getting smarter by day and is using disparate sources at its disposal to confuse its enemies.

Soon we will see Sudanese attacking india, Afghans EU, Chechans US, Malaysians Russia and so on.

And some RNI indians remain Dhimmi slaves.
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

Just heard "the army humvee team can stand down." Very interesting as the Military EOD team is on the ground as well.
What was also interesting is the uncle's statement "they were setup".
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

Off of /.
Will Box for Passport <-- Picture gallery of Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Notice the caption under the second pic:
Originally from Chechnya, but living the US since five years, Tamerlan says, "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."
and in a pic on bottom row:
Tamerlan says his girlfriend is half Portuguese, half Italian girlfriend and converted to Islam. "She's beautiful, man"
Last edited by ArmenT on 19 Apr 2013 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

al jazeera is showing live footage of a SH60 blackhawk sweeping low over the rooftops and what looks like a full army SF unit, with thermal sights fitted on the helmets. weather is dark and cloudy to fit the mood.

a radius of around 20 blocks cordoned off which is a huge area to search for one quiet man.
Last edited by Singha on 19 Apr 2013 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Just recall that after the Beslan massacre angry Putin pointed fingers at Washington and London for
giving shelter to Shamil Basayev and his right-hand man all in the name of human rights.......
....Sigh......

Hope Sunil Tripathy's mom Judy Tripathi brings a slew of lawsuits against those hyperactive tweedie birds.....
for defaming the kid and the family.....
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

Bomber #1's tweet after the explosion.
Tweet_After_Explosion
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Alienated individuals. Experts will draw a new profile and search for such people.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

RoyG ji,

you could post that video in "Understanding Islamic Society". I would like to comment on it. Thanks
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

Six shots fired (on the scanner atleast) turned out to be construction sounds. Another interesting thing is that some of the navy seals (yes navy seals) earlier discussed had radiation detectors.
Last edited by Garooda on 19 Apr 2013 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

RamaY wrote:
shiv wrote: That is a grossly exaggerated view of this piddly nonevent to Putin who has seen off much worse. He will be laughiing his ass off
+1.

Soon we will see Sudanese attacking india, Afghans EU, Chechans US, Malaysians Russia and so on. [/b]

And some RNI indians remain Dhimmi slaves.
Wow, this is a light bulb moment, truly cloud terrorism. Though I don't think India has to necessarily worry more than the other countries.
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

Wow, this is a light bulb moment, truly cloud terrorism. Though I don't think India has to necessarily worry more than the other countries.
:rotfl: You just might have coined a new term in terrorism.
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

Marten wrote:At some point, this operation turned into a stretched out media exercise. I can't believe the jokers who thought the second bomber would actually tweet or post online while on the run. No way, Jose! NSA would have been tracking all updates and pinpointing the location within 60 seconds. Grid searches mark out each house that is considered clean/safe and they'd then work each building. There are a couple of large parks in that vicinity, as well as the river banks allow for folks to crawl out.
I believe the second bomber is surrounded/trapped supposedly. I'm sure he knows that he is so whats the biggie if he tweets? Eitherway he is done.
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

Just a random thought:

The main group liaising with Chechen jihadis in TSP is .... you guessed it - it's the LeT.

I do recall lots of noise about Chechen jihadis from the former Soviet Union working with LeT operatives on Chemical and radiological bombs. This was a good 8-9 years ago.

Just saying...
ShauryaT
BRF Oldie

Post by ShauryaT »

Singha wrote:al jazeera is showing live footage of a SH60 blackhawk sweeping low over the rooftops and what looks like a full army SF unit, with thermal sights fitted on the helmets. weather is dark and cloudy to fit the mood.

a radius of around 20 blocks cordoned off which is a huge area to search for one quiet man.
Use of Army in territorial US is banned by law. Could be National Guard or less likely the Marines.
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

10 locations to check as per the Russian Translator who is communicating with the 1st person that was arrested earlier.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

BTW just occurred to me: Tamerlan Tsarnaev fellow's first name is Tamerlan -- probably a modification of "Tamerlane" which us SDREs know as "Timur".
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Rangudu wrote:Just a random thought:

The main group liaising with Chechen jihadis in TSP is .... you guessed it - it's the LeT.

I do recall lots of noise about Chechen jihadis from the former Soviet Union working with LeT operatives on Chemical and radiological bombs. This was a good 8-9 years ago.
So does this mean ISI would now use Chechens, Uzbeks, Arabs to hit USA successfully and use Pakis only to scare USA by divulging intelligence on them, thus "preventing" the attacks, as per Rudradev ji's theory?

It would make ISI look like as one of the few organizations in Muslim countries willing to "coordinate" with American intelligence agencies! And would thus increase ISI bargaining power.
Last edited by RajeshA on 19 Apr 2013 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

SH60 national guard it seems.

I am sure they will use army SF units or whatever is best for the situation...in swat dress if need be.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Singha wrote: americans who felt puzzled by the slow nerve racking progress of the 26-11 ops might get a dose of the same now. it took around 2 days to corner the scum into a kill zone on the ground floor before that famous video of him shot and kicked out of the window as smoke billowed inside.
So the sooper-dooper Khan SF+Delta+DEVGRU+Police cannot corner one 19 year old kid - God knows what they would do in a Mumbai style situation. Perhaps we should offer to send the NSG and some Mumbai Police pandus to train their Delta Force in how to take down terrorists - too much artery clogging KFC and beer along with frequent Blackhawk airplane rides has robbed them of mobility and mental ability.