Baikul wrote:^^ He forgets that Pakistan has been investing and developing into the world's most popular tourist destination for decades. Arabs, Chechens, Libyans, Germans, Britishers and countless other nationalities have visited, stayed and made it an enviable melting pot of cultures and languages. India is dying of jealousy, onlee.
Tourism Promotion Board of Al Bakistan:
IEDcredible Al Bakistan! You are guaranteed to have a blast of a time!
Tour specialities to meet the needs of the most adventurous tourist:
1. Mountaineering - Bunkered scenic remote mountain top check posts where you can be one with nature and human contact will be via helicopters
2. Active lifestyle - Instead of shooting the breeze, how about shooting at the moon and UFOs? Action packed adventure every minute to keep your heart racing wildly. Enjoy a short training course with the tanzeem of your choice, where you will learn the fine art of IEDs, handling explosives and firearms.
3. Romance - What happens in Al Bakistan, stays in Al Bakistan. Whether you like it under the veil or are happy with alternate styles, Bakistan is the place to explore your inner
Groups of 4 or fewer men can indulge in Pakislamic supported sport of unfettered enjoyment of the world famous beauties of Al Bakistan (whom the dark skinned Yindians are always envious of).
For those tourist who like to hum their favorite songs in pakistan, try the all time favorite 'I have left my heart in
4. Alpine sports - Al Bakistan fauj specializes in down hill skiing and offers wonderful slopes in Azad Kashmir (where everyone is free to do whatever they want). Sessions include white gloved fauji attendants serving tea and sandwiches along with a friendly jihad-ready afsar of the Bakistani Fauj.
5. Water Sports - Although Al Bakistan is home to mightly rivers, misfortunately the Yindians have built hundreds of dams and stolen all the water, thereby killing the prospects for water sports. However, you must try the sport of car racing with the cars running on a water kit.
6. Wild Life - Enjoy frequent sightings of large, migratory, fire breathing predator birds - the nashunal bird of Al Bakistan. With the new goverment, you can also spot once rare white tigers on the streets of of Punjab. The Arap special is only for Araps and wherein specialized tours of birds like the Pakistani ******** are arranged to be hunted.
Accommodation, food and travel:
Al Bakistan boasts of the finest hotels to stay in the world. All these hotels come equipped with high vacuum bulbs.
No where else can you enjoy the stars in the night to the fullest; our cities and towns people have voluntarily turned off their lights to enhance your experience.
Al Bakistan is gastronomic paradise. Everything that you eat will make you want to visit pakistan more often! Enjoy delicious kebabs prepared in the tradition of our rugged four fathers galloping on horses over the grasslands of Central Asia, or the explosive concoction of pindi channa or the nutritious grass diet.
Al Bakistan is well connected to the rest of the world with numerous flights of various air forces from around the world. The nashunal carrier, PIA has wonderful stewards and stewardesses to truly make it a PIA moment. Our watchful immigration afsars ensure that polio and measles workers are stopped at the border.
Al Bakistan is crisscrossed with wide, well laid roads and motorways (unlike Yindia with dark, narrow roads). Relax with a book in the back seat of your chauffeur driven car like average Pakistanis do or hop on to a train of the Pakistan Railways to explore the far corners of the country in luxury. Within cities, our metros provide an efficient way to zip around.