Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr

Post by Rajiv Lather »

Peregrine wrote:
Rajiv Lather wrote:Can someone find an English version of Hamid Mir's column in Jung dated 5/5/2014 ? I understand it has some interesting revelations.
Rajiv Lather Ji :

Here is the Link to the Article in Urdu :

Kya Main Ghadar Hoo ? By Hamid Mir

Now we need "Someone" to translate into English.

Cheers Image
Thanks. I did find the link to the column in Urdu and can read little bit of Urdu myself. But a accurate translation is needed to understand it fully. Thanks again !
LakshO
BRFite

Post by LakshO »

anupmisra wrote: The above statement does not make complete sense. I mean I get the gist but....Is there a travel ban "to Pakistan" or ban on "Pakistanis traveling outside their benighted land"?
Sir, it should be both - to pakiland & from pakiland. To be on the safe side.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Peregrine wrote:Pakistan army wants dialogue with India with all options open : Book
WASHINGTON: As part of change in its strategy, a major section of Pakistan's army wants to give dialogue with India a chance, but wants to retain all other options including sub-conventional warfare, according to a new book.
But why!! Why??? :(( :((

When the marital martial military option exists - why bother with weak effeminate talks. India is the weaker party. Historically and technologically and ideologically. Ask Zaid hamid.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Editorial in Yawn! Polio-related travel ban. Please don't bother to read it. Its the same paki holier-than-thou crap. Its the comment below that made me do a double take.
Shankar
May 06, 2014 03:00pm
Let me try my hand at conspiracy theory! TTP wants polio vaccination to be stopped because polio afflicted people become excellent source for recruiting suicide bombers!
Bingo!

Alright, 'fess up. Which one you "Shankar Bhakts" wrote it?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Actual power shortfall at least 7000MW, official records reveal
The actual shortfall in power generation in the country is much greater than the 3,100 MW claimed by the government
I don't believe this claim. That LeT rally had non-stop electricity. Its a Yanood/Hanood conspiracy to demean paki HS&D.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

National Musharraf’s doctors advise treatment abroad
Nawaz Has Asked for Sooi Injected Polio Drops for Mushy to Travel Abroad
ISLAMABAD: Former President General (retd) Pervez Musharraf has been advised by doctors to immediately seek medical treatment abroad. According to a medical report the former president has a spinal fracture which cannot be treated in Pakistan due to lack of expertise. ( Mush With Spine? Mush Mai Haddi) Medical experts are of the view that Pakistan lacks technology to treat such an injury. The five member medical team conducted an examination of Musharraf’s spine and left leg stating in its report that the pain was first experienced by the former president two years ago in Dubai which had now intensified. The medical team recommended that Musharraf should travel to Dubai, North America and Europe as he requires surgery. The report by the medical team comes a day after the federal government opposed removing Musharraf’s name from the Exit Control List (ECL) in its reply submitted in the Sindh High Court (SHC). According to the federation’s response the SHC was not authorised to hear the case pertaining to removing Musharraf’s name from the ECL as the order to place the former president on the list was issued by the Supreme Goat (Court)
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi receives threat
There is something Fishy, Cockroachy About This News,
NEW DELHI: The Pakistan High Commission has sought additional security after receiving a threat letter.According to Indian media reports, Pakistan’s Deputy High Commissioner met senior officials at the India’s External Affairs Ministry to inform them about a threat letter which the embassy received some days ago.Pakistan has also demanded of the Indian government to investigate the matter. It conveyed to India diplomatically that it was New Delhi’s responsibility to ensure the security of Pakistan High Commission and all its diplomats and other staff.Meanwhile, Indian authorities said that they provide maximum possible security to all missions and same is the case with Pakistan.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Paki Patient Daring To Complare Pakistan With Kuffar

Is all Pakistan slum bering?
The recent report published in the press states that World Bank has declined to fund Bhasha Dam for the next five years i.e. up to 2019. This puts us back to square one along with Kalabagh dam. The nation has been led up the garden path by dangling Bhasha dam like a carrot since 2006, when the first so called ground breaking was done, and now we are told it is dependent on getting an N.O.C. from India. Like the old saying “there would be neither be nine maunds of oil nor would Radha dance”. The people of Pakistan have been fooled and dust has been thrown in their eyes by keeping KBD on the back burner and now hopes for Bhasha dam have also been dashed. There is a report in the National Geographic Journal of May 2014 that a ‘Handmade Dam’ was constructed in India by 125,000 workers in 1972, on India’s Krishna River, without any imported machinery and simply by man power and pure muscle. The Dam was named Nagarjuna Sagar and is 407 feet high and more than half a mile long, which is the largest masonry dam in the world. Would our benighted economists and engineers draw any lesson from the above mentioned dam and can’t we find hard working masons who can build a dam like this for us? Will anyone in the government wake up to the need of the country from their deep slumber?
Patient M.YUQBOOB BHATTI, Lahore, May 3.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://shamilaghyas.wordpress.com/2014/ ... istan-101/
Shopping in Pakistan 101
Being a bit of an anti shopper, going shopping anywhere in the world is a bit of a drag. Now when you consider shopping in Pakistan – Karachi; that is a whole new other ball game. You have to be prepared.First things first, if you look like anything like you belong to the female species, even that of a goat, you will be stared at. Take a deep breath, let that sink in, accept it. Done? Ok, moving on.Be prepared to be called a ‘baji’ by a man at least twice your age with a beard white enough to rival Santa’s. If he strokes his beard while talking to you, RUN! The word baji means nothing. With Pakistanis marrying their first cousins at an alarming rate of 75%, chances are his wife called him ‘bhaijaan’ right up to the Valima after which he automatically became ‘Jaanu.’ So uhm… yeah RUN!
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Peregrine wrote:
Rajiv Lather wrote:Can someone find an English version of Hamid Mir's column in Jung dated 5/5/2014 ? I understand it has some interesting revelations.
Rajiv Lather Ji :

Here is the Link to the Article in Urdu :

Kya Main Ghadar Hoo ? By Hamid Mir

Now we need "Someone" to translate into English.

Cheers Image
Rajiv Lather wrote:Thanks. I did find the link to the column in Urdu and can read little bit of Urdu myself. But a accurate translation is needed to understand it fully. Thanks again !
Ok here goes -
Hamid Mir's Urdu column wrote:Title: Kya main ghaddaar hoon? (Am I a traitor?)

Traitors are of two kinds. The first type are those who join up with foreign enemies and make their own nation a slave to those foreigners. In the list of this kind of traitors, one finds the chief of Siraj-ud-Dowlah's army, Sayyid Ja'afar 'Ali Khan, who is known to history as Mir Ja'afar, heading the list. Mir Ja'afar's treachery was the reason Siraj-ud-Dowlah's army was defeated by the British, and the way opened for united Hindustan to come under the occupation of a foreign power. The second kind of traitor is not one who joins a foreign army to work against his own nation, but rather who loosens his tongue against a powerful class within his own nation that calls a war for the benefit of foreign interests "patriotism". This second type of traitor typically has neither guns, nor tanks, nor warships. They merely have a tongue to speak the truth, and a pen to write it with. When they speak, then the gun-toting class gets nervous, and then accuse them of being traitors, and use all means to shut their mouths. Our history is replete with these second kind of traitors. These days a campaign is gaining steam to include my name and the names of a few other journalists in a list of this second kind of traitors. Those who believe in the power of guns are not only accusing me of being a traitor but are also demanding that my citizenship be revoked. It feels like these people are not calling me a traitor today, but from several decades past. Sometimes a speech I made against dictatorship became a reason to call me a traitor, and sometimes my poetry in support of democracy became a reason. Sometimes the gun-wallahs accused me of being unfaithful to the name Fatimah Jinnah. It was not even considered that I am the flesh-and-blood sister of Pakistan's founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah, and that I had the fullest involvement in the movement for the creation of Pakistan. When the fauji Ayyub Khan finished democracy, then I challenged the power of the gun-wallahs. When I declared I would fight in an election then the oppressive dictator dubbed me a Bhaarti ajint and a traitor.

Sometimes I was called a traitor in the name of Habib Jaalib because I penned verses against the fauji operations in Dhaka. The dictator Yahya Khan who laid down arms in front of the Bhaarti army did not think it enough to just call me a traitor but even put me in jail. Then I was dubbed a traitor in the names of Wali Khan, Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo and Ataullah Mengal even though in 1973 I played an important role in drafting the constitution and took an oath of loyalty to Pakistan under that constitution. Then I was called a traitor in the name of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. My elected government's platform was tossed aside, and I was called a Bhaarti ajint, and then after being convicted on false charges of murder I was hanged with a piece of rope. The founder of Pakistan's atomic program Bhutto was hanged, but the hangman dictator Zia-ul-Haq's reign saw India capture the summits of Siachen, yet in his reign everyone from Benazir Bhutto to Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman, and Faiz Ahmad Faiz to Ahmad Faraz and Waris Mir and innumerable political workers, journalists, poets and litterateurs were dubbed traitors. General Zia-ul-Haq called a war for the benefit of foreign powers "patriotism", and encouraged Kalashnikov culture, sectarianism, and linguistic and regional tensions within Pakistan. In order to weaken those parties who were working for democracy, he put guns in the hands of the religious strata, and then made fatwas of infidelity part and parcel of Pakistani politics in addition to accusations of treason. When the Prime Minister who conducted atomic tests Nawaz Sharif refused to bend before the power of the gun-wallahs then a case of hijacking and treachery was lodged against him. Then I was called a traitor in the name of Akbar Bugti, even though I had cast my vote in favour of Pakistan at the time of its creation. The reward for supporting the creation of Pakistan was that in my old age I would find my last refuge in caves in the hills, and in those very caves I would be killed. The person accused of killing me, General Pervez Musharraf, broke the Constitution not once but twice, and whom the Supreme Court has called a tyrant usurper (ghaasib), yet Musharraf's companions continue to call my family traitors.

Today, there appears to be an external pretense of democracy in the country, but the gun-wallahs have taken democracy hostage and held it to ransom. Via some politicians, maulvis, and intellectuals who have been bought for a few pieces of gold, a propaganda campaign has been launched against those who believe in freedom of the press. The wisdom of these rented politicians and journalist intellectuals seem to be tied to the thud of heavy boots. Today, I address you all directly, instead of via these conscience-selling members of the political and journalistic classes. I wish to tell you that only a person whose body has taken bullet wounds can know the value of the sacrifices made by out brave soldiers. I also salute the sacrifices of our brave soldiers, but remember that these soldiers make sacrifices for my country. They did not make sacrifices to protect the unconstitutional powers or whimsicality of a few individuals. You cannot hide your crimes behind the brave sacrifices soldiers make. You are representatives and agents of that putrid, stinking past that spread oppression and injustice in Pakistan, and usurped the rights of the smaller provinces. I am a representative of the hope that wants to see every Pakistani institution bound by the constitution. You think this constitution is a joke, your hypocrisy (munaafiqat) misuses it on a daily basis; in order to save a constitution-violating dictator from court proceedings for treason you target and loudly accuse others of being traitors, while I consider those who violate the constitution to be the real enemy. You betray and make fools of your nation by classifying terrorists into 'good' and 'bad', while I believe in exposing your betrayals. For your personal profiteering you hand over Pakistani military bases to foreign powers, and give them permissions to conduct daily drone strikes, and then you call your profit-worship patriotism, while I consider such 'patriotism' to be an insult (gaali) to Pakistan. I believe in peace, you spread civil war. I believe in keeping my chin up and openly saying what I have to say, while you attack from behind one's back. Granted you are very powerful, but I don't want to beg for a certificate of patriotism as alms from you. If Fatimah Jinnah was a traitor, if Jaalib, Bhutto, Faiz, Wali Khan, Bizenjo, Mengal and Akbar Bugti were traitors, then I guess so am I. Listen! I promise you, even if you go ahead and get a court to declare me a traitor or a maulvi to pass a death fatwa on me, I won't falsify your accusation. Your accusation is a favour to me. Whether you hang me like Bhutto or kill me like Bugti, I won't come away from speaking the truth. By dying at your hands I want to live in history, because the judgment of treason is not made by secret agencies but by history.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Modi offers alliance to Pakistan but conditions apply
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/05 ... ons-apply/
In his interview with The Times of India on Tuesday, Modi said the two countries have much to gain from cooperation if they can re-establish trust.“Our country continues to face the onslaught of terrorism emanating out of the soil of Pakistan,” he said.“The first step in building any meaningful relation with Pakistan has to be Pakistan taking effective and demonstrable action against the terror networks that operate from its soil. Once that happens there will be an increased trust between the two neighbours which will enable us to pursue a policy of dialogue to solve all the issues. We will be very frank and forthright in our dealing with Pakistan.
“We are very clear that both our countries have a common history and we share not only borders but also common culture and traditions. Besides, the problems that we face are also common; our biggest enemy being poverty and lack of development. India and Pakistan can together write a new chapter in the development of South Asia if the two countries were to concentrate on fighting poverty and unemployment.”The long-running dispute over the future of Kashmir remains the greatest obstacle to peace between the two countries. In its manifesto, the BJP retained its commitment to ending Jammu and Kashmir’s special constitutional status and to further integrate it into India, while Pakistan’s new army chief last week described Kashmir as his country’s “jugular vein”.Modi’s party colleague and former BJP prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had visited Pakistan in early 1999 to sign the Lahore Declaration to prevent nuclear war but months later the deal was abandoned after Pakistani troops invaded Indian-held territory in Kargil. Modi said he would not let that failure stand in the way of progress.“We should not be constrained by what has happened in the past if the present throws up new possibilities in terms of solutions,” he said
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Agnimitra, Thanks for the translation. I just noticed Mir Jaffar was a Sayyid. I recall Siraj-ud-Dawla was Ali Vardi Khan's grandson. Was Mir Jaffer's actions based on legacy of Sayyids betrayal by the Turani faction leading to the murder of the Sayyid brothers?

Wiki says:
Mir Jafar's great-grandson Iskandar Mirza, was appointed and served as the first President of Pakistan
:rotfl:
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

ramana wrote:Agnimitra, Thanks for the translation. I just noticed Mir Jaffar was a Sayyid. I recall Siraj-ud-Dawla was Ali Vardi Khan's grandson. Was Mir Jaffer's actions based on legacy of Sayyids betrayal by the Turani faction leading to the murder of the Sayyid brothers?
Not sure ramana ji. I just know that even in Aurangzeb's time he was trying to address the bickering between the Sayyids, Turanis and Iranis among the Islamic ashraf, because they each competed for a bigger share of the Hindustani pie.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

ramana wrote:Wiki says:
Mir Jafar's great-grandson Iskandar Mirza, was appointed and served as the first President of Pakistan
:rotfl:
Wow, the irony! To Hamid 'Mir', the late 'Mir' Jaafar, and Iskander 'Mir'za -

sakht kaafir tha jis ne pehle, “Mir”,
mazhab-e-ishq ikhtiyaar kiya.. [from Mir Taqi Mir]

No wonder they call us kaafirs.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

And see the 1bal's lament on Mir Jaffer and who became Pakistan's first President!
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

:)
--------

Blogpost by Omar Ali has this:
Here is my summary of who may be in a position to save us if the Pak army fails (I sincerely pray to Allah that they do NOT fail)

Punjab can only be saved by the Khalsa.
Pakhtoons can only be saved by Afghanistan.
The Baloch can only be saved by China (i.e. if the Chinese switch sides)
The Sindhis can only be saved by? ...India? I dunno. I await input on this one.
Interesting that he doesn't see "Khalsa" as part of the Indian family.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

It is Punjabi nationalism. They want to remerge the two Punjabs, fall back on their east Punjabi brethren as a fall back option.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Paul wrote:It is Punjabi nationalism. They want to remerge the two Punjabs, fall back on their east Punjabi brethren as a fall back option.
This was predicted 4 years ago. They wont to Hindus but ask Sikhs to rescue them . Too much water gone down the Satlej with Hindus. Beseeching the Khalsa proterction they think save their face. Paki still distinguish their "win"in 71 among General Arora, Jacob and Shaw. They did not want to be seen surrendering to Jew, Christian or Hindus.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Jhujar wrote:
Paul wrote:It is Punjabi nationalism. They want to remerge the two Punjabs, fall back on their east Punjabi brethren as a fall back option.
This was predicted 4 years ago. They wont to Hindus but ask Sikhs to rescue them . Too much water gone down the Satlej with Hindus. Beseeching the Khalsa proterction they think save their face. Paki still distinguish their "win"in 71 among General Arora, Jacob and Shaw. They did not want to be seen surrendering to Jew, Christian or Hindus.
That's right. Also points to special significance of the 10 Gurus' creation.

Anyway, when Omar Ali was asked for clarification on teetar, he said this:

Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Remember they did not want Punjab to be partitioned. If eastern Punjab were part of Pakistan they would have strategic depth against the TTP.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

partha wrote:http://tribune.com.pk/story/704712/emba ... vel-curbs/
Embarrassment: Pakistan faces global travel curbs
........... {Snipped} ..............
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s Honour and Dignity aka H&D continues to be pummeled on the health front. Yesterday came news that the WHO was recommending restrictions on travel to/from the Islamic Republic owing to that country posing a polio risk to the rest of the world. Today comes the news of that the Islamic Republic is ranked 147 out of 178 countries listed and dead last in the Indian Sub-Continent in terms of child and maternal well-being due to poor healthcare services, poverty, malnutrition and natural calamities:

Trailing the pack: Pakistan worst place in Indian Sub-Continent Asia to be a mother
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

Agnimitra wrote: Ok here goes -
Hamid Mir's Urdu column wrote:Title: Kya main ghaddaar hoon? (Am I a traitor?)
Thank you Sir !
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Detained US citizen turns out to be an FBI agent
Pakistani and US officials said that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agent, who was caught yesterday carrying bullets and a knife by security officials at the Jinnah International Airport, is being held under anti-terrorism charges in Pakistan, according to a Washington Post report.
The US officials confirmed that the agent was temporarily in Pakistan to help the government investigate corruption
the agent had forgotten a loaded gun magazine in his luggage and wasn't ‘armed’
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Baki stature has just sky rocketed globally . Ukraine expects Pakistan's help, says ambassador
Ukraine's ambassador to Pakistan said on Wednesday that his country expected moral support from Pakistan
He said in the given situation Ukraine expected Pakistan's moral support and to use its influence on a global level rather than any military assistance.
The diplomat said that Ukraine was ready to assist Pakistan reach its development goals.
Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Post by Yogi_G »

anupmisra wrote:Baki stature has just sky rocketed globally . Ukraine expects Pakistan's help, says ambassador
Ukraine's ambassador to Pakistan said on Wednesday that his country expected moral support from Pakistan
He said in the given situation Ukraine expected Pakistan's moral support and to use its influence on a global level rather than any military assistance.
The diplomat said that Ukraine was ready to assist Pakistan reach its development goals.
Should read, two nations without any hint of sovirginity and economy falling apart with pretenses of sane nations.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

anupmisra wrote:Ukraine expects Pakistan's help, says ambassador
When a country expects 'moral' support from Pakistan, then it means it expects its IT support. Ukraine is making a big mistake. I believe that this is a joint CIA-ISI operation in Ukraine. STFUp-TSP knows how to keep itself relevant. Successive international/regional events since 1947 have fortuitously helped this abominable piece of real estate to somehow survive miraculously.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SSridhar wrote: When a country expects 'moral' support from Pakistan, then it means it expects its IT support. Ukraine is making a big mistake. I believe that this is a joint CIA-ISI operation in Ukraine. STFUp-TSP knows how to keep itself relevant. Successive events since 1947 have helped this abominable piece of real estate to somehow survive miraculously.
Of course the Paki may be lying. The Ukraine guy may have said "What? What was that name again? Pakwhat? Where?" and it may be STF-Up that is unilaterally offering terrorist assistance to Ukraine. That should help them get more Russian engines for Bundaar
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

The strong, manly, martial men of Pakistan

And their truth...
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

From The Land of mental Virgins Crying Intellectual Deficit

Rights advocate Rawshid Rawhman Khan gunned down in Multan
MALMUTRTAN: Human Rights Advocate Rashid Rehman Khan was gunned down by unidentified attackers in Multan, DawnNews reported late on Wednesday night.Initial reports suggest that Khan’s car was targeted by the gunmen near Kachehri Chowk. The attack also left two other people injured.Advocate Rashid Rehman Khan was a coordinator for the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP). The senior lawyer was representing a blasphemy accused and had complained that he had been receiving threats on his life.The HRCP had voiced serious concern over the threats extended to Khan
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr

Post by Peregrine »

SSridhar wrote: When a country expects 'moral' support from Pakistan, then it means it expects its IT support. Ukraine is making a big mistake. I believe that this is a joint CIA-ISI operation in Ukraine. STFUp-TSP knows how to keep itself relevant. Successive events since 1947 have helped this abominable piece of real estate to somehow survive miraculously.
shiv wrote:Of course the Paki may be lying. The Ukraine guy may have said "What? What was that name again? Pakwhat? Where?" and it may be STF-Up that is unilaterally offering terrorist assistance to Ukraine. That should help them get more Russian engines for Bundaar
Shiv Ji :

1. From Wikipedia :
Main Battle Tanks (MBT) : Ukraine T-80UD : 320 delivered by Ukraine between 1997 and early 2002, incorporating re-designed T-84 turret. Negotiations on between Russia & Pakistan to upgrade the T-80UD tanks jointly.
2. Ukraine Reassures Pakistan on Defense Orders

Cheers Image
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

-del-
Last edited by Nandu on 08 May 2014 01:43, edited 1 time in total.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr 2014

Post by Peregrine »

WHO asked to announce 15-day certificate exemption for Pakistani travellers
ISLAMABAD: The government requested the World Health Organisation (WHO) to announce that Pakistani travellers should not be asked for polio vaccination certificates for the next 15 days, Express News reported.

Speaking to the media on Wednesday, Minister of State for National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination Saira Afzal Tarar said that WHO had been asked to give the government 15 days to devise a clear strategy on the matter.
“We just spoke with the WHO head, and have asked him to give us 15 days to devise a strategy,” Tarar said.

We also told him to announce internationally that for the next 15 days Pakistani passengers should not asked to present proof of vaccination, she added.
Cheers Image
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Peregrine wrote:ote="SSridhar"]

1. From Wikipedia :
Main Battle Tanks (MBT) : Ukraine T-80UD : 320 delivered by Ukraine between 1997 and early 2002, incorporating re-designed T-84 turret. Negotiations on between Russia & Pakistan to upgrade the T-80UD tanks jointly.
2. Ukraine Reassures Pakistan on Defense Orders

Cheers Image
Is not the factory in Easter Ukraininan, soon to be Russian city of Kharkov .
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

Rights advocate Rawshid Rawhman Khan gunned down in Multan

Quote:

MALMUTRTAN: Human Rights Advocate Rashid Rehman Khan was gunned down by unidentified attackers in Multan, DawnNews reported late on Wednesday night.Initial reports suggest that Khan’s car was targeted by the gunmen near Kachehri Chowk. The attack also left two other people injured.Advocate Rashid Rehman Khan was a coordinator for the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP). The senior lawyer was representing a blasphemy accused and had complained that he had been receiving threats on his life.The HRCP had voiced serious concern over the threats extended to Khan
So ISI is taking orders from Jehadis and eliminating those found slightly pale greens.(like Amir Mir, Rumi, Shahiba)
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

jash, Could be partly true. it might be ISI eliminating these on new badmash orders as CBM to TTP.
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

Quote:

ISLAMABAD: The government requested the World Health Organisation (WHO) to announce that Pakistani travellers should not be asked for polio vaccination certificates for the next 15 days, Express News reported.

Speaking to the media on Wednesday, Minister of State for National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination Saira Afzal Tarar said that WHO had been asked to give the government 15 days to devise a clear strategy on the matter.

Quote:

“We just spoke with the WHO head, and have asked him to give us 15 days to devise a strategy,” Tarar said.

We also told him to announce internationally that for the next 15 days Pakistani passengers should not asked to present proof of vaccination, she added.

Cheers Image
AOA
WHO will grant 15 days grace period and order polio viruses to remain quarantine for 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note how authentic those certificate issued by corrupt Paki goberment? Best thing is to test polio IgM level in blood before letting those Pakis in.
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

ramana
jash, Could be partly true. it might be ISI eliminating these on new badmash orders as CBM to TTP.

Just to show how serious goberment is to implement sharia law as TTP's demand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

anupmisra wrote:Baki stature has just sky rocketed globally . Ukraine expects Pakistan's help, says ambassador
Perhaps the Ukrainian chaps want payment for the T-80 tanks that they delivered to Pakland. Looks like they need money to buy other stuff.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

jash_p wrote: AOA
WHO will grant 15 days grace period and order polio viruses to remain quarantine for 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note how authentic those certificate issued by corrupt Paki goberment? Best thing is to test polio IgM level in blood before letting those Pakis in.
15 days is more than enough for Pakhanastan to conquer polio. (Inshallah!!) If Allah ain't Insha on this matter then we will know after 15 days.