Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr

Post by chetak »

anupmisra wrote:Meanwhile, back at the zoo, the chief simian wants ‘giant’ national flag hoisted in Islamabad to match the evil Yindoos.
Seized with patriotic fervour, the federal government has ordered the Capital Development Authority (CDA) to install a 541-square-foot flag on a 200-foot pole in the federal capital
“The idea to have a massive flag erected in the city is possibly inspired by New Delhi’s monumental flagpole, measuring 207 feet, which the prime minister saw on his recent visit to India,” said an official of the CDA.
But, there's a hiccup.
However, technical experts from the civic body are perplexed as no one seems to have any experience or expertise to guide the development and installation of a 200-foot flagpole.
Damn you, evil Yindoos. Next act of baki senate is to commission a giant statue of djinna to match the in India.
perennial pukistani penis envy :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

India’s nuclear ambitions

THE negative effects of America’s generous nuclear deal with India have now surfaced, with a defence publication suggesting a significant increase in New Delhi’s ability to add to its nuclear arsenal. A report by IHS Jane’s Intelligence Review says that the covert uranium hexafluoride plant at Mysore will enable India to produce enriched uranium in excess of that required for the nuclear submarine fleet it is building. In fact, the enriched uranium available would be 160kg a year. This amount is double the quantity the country reportedly needs for its nuclear fleet. The “potential use” of the excess uranium, IHS Jane’s says, could involve the production of thermonuclear weapons for India’s land-based missiles. This would give it a further nuclear edge over Pakistan.

The fears expressed by Islamabad when the Bush administration was planning the nuclear deal with India appear to have been well-founded, for Pakistan had pointed out that the deal between the US and India for ‘civilian’ use of nuclear energy would add to New Delhi’s military capability. Ignoring Pakistan’s protests, Washington had refused to enter into a similar agreement with Islamabad. The most damaging part of the 2008 deal was that it exempted India’s military nuclear facilities, like the Mysore plant, from inspection by the IAEA. This policy by the superpower and the UN’s atomic watchdog body is in sharp contrast to their attitude towards Iran, on which the US slapped sanctions and whose nuclear facilities are regularly monitored by the IAEA. Pakistan is also under pressure from the US-led West to sign the Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty. No doubt, Pakistan should consider signing the treaty for the global objective of curbing the production of fissile material — even if India has a bigger stock of weapons-grade material. However, it is equally incumbent on the West to review its own discriminatory approach which has allowed India to gain the upper hand in nuclear prowess, especially in view of the tensions that prevail between the two nuclear-armed rivals in South Asia.

Published in Dawn, June 22nd, 2014
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

anupmisra wrote:
kish wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed that spat, because at that time she was pro-pakistan. :mrgreen:
At that time, she was pro-pakjabi (and by extension, pro-pakistani). Even knows how to curse in Punjabi. Since then, I guess, after she was left high and dry at the "altar" by a punjabi, she has hated every pakjabi (and by extension, every Pakistani).
Isn't she already married .. to be left 'high and dry at the altar' by a pakjabi. Maybe it's the other way round, both were trying to 'cultivate' and consequently 'harvest' each other .. both saw through each other's plans and were revulsed. She more than him obviously.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

In truth Indians have no brains. We are stuck on outmoded concepts like honesty and modesty.

Pakistan has
  • No idea about how large its own population is
  • No idea about what birth rates are
  • No ability to build schools and hospitals over vast areas of the country
  • No control over Waziristan, KP and Baluchistan
  • No idea how may cases of Polio are there and how to vaccinate vulnerable people
But they know EXACTLY how many refugees have come from Waziristan and how much they have been paid
Pakistan says 307,501 people have fled North Waziristan as army presses offensive in region
PESHAWAR, Pakistan — The number of Pakistanis who have fled a tribal area bordering Afghanistan where the army is fighting militants has risen to 307,501, officials said Saturday.

Since Wednesday when a curfew was relaxed in North Waziristan, 25,242 families have left the area and registered at checkpoints along the way, said Arbab Muhammad Arif, who heads the administration of seven tribal regions along Afghan border.

The figure includes 62,000 people who left the area of operations before June 18, he added, saying that displaced families were provided with food, drinks and 5,000 rupees ($50) per family.
Now the US is going to have to pay them.

For starters: 25,242 families - 50 dollars per family = 12,621,000 - rounded off to 120 million dollars (checks accepted, but cash preferred)

Click here to donate
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

The pious being denied their religious freedom to gather and pray in Islamabad!! Shouldn't the true momeen rise up and overthrow such oppressive Kufr regimes?

http://tribune.com.pk/story/725301/secu ... islamabad/

Security threats: Nisar bans religious gatherings in Islamabad
Harish
BRFite

Post by Harish »

anupmisra wrote:Meanwhile, back at the zoo, the chief simian wants ‘giant’ national flag hoisted in Islamabad to match the evil Yindoos.
Seized with patriotic fervour, the federal government has ordered the Capital Development Authority (CDA) to install a 541-square-foot flag on a 200-foot pole in the federal capital
“The idea to have a massive flag erected in the city is possibly inspired by New Delhi’s monumental flagpole, measuring 207 feet, which the prime minister saw on his recent visit to India,” said an official of the CDA.
But, there's a hiccup.
However, technical experts from the civic body are perplexed as no one seems to have any experience or expertise to guide the development and installation of a 200-foot flagpole.
Damn you, evil Yindoos. Next act of baki senate is to commission a giant statue of djinna to match the in India.
What, they can't "develop" a friggin' flagpole?

Suarco and the baki army have plenty of experience fabricating long, thin hollow metal tubes and painting them professionally. They also know very well how to get their mijjiles erect and ready for action - at short notice. Have they been consulted for this laudable initiative?

What this really reveals is bakis have become inure to insults heaped upon them by yindia, and instead have become more concerned about food and water and electricity. Scandalous.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

CRamS wrote: 2. A_GuptaJi asks the question I have directly asked the uneven types, namely, what crime has Iran committed that TSP has not, for all this diplomatic rain dance about the need to engage TSP and give it billions, and other than contemptuously dismissing me, or asking why if MMS engages TSP, US should not, I never got a good answer.
The answer to this partly has to do with the Jewish lobby in US. Iran's belligerent policy towards Israel and its puppet Syria's attitude towards Israel has made Iran a public enemy in US media and power circles. In addition, after Iran's cultural revolution and embassy seize, there is huge personal animosity among US government circles towards Iran's leadership. On the other than Paki Generals and civilian leaders talk and share a beer with US officials and play golf even if they stab Unkil in the back repeatedly, and naive US politicians think they can "work" on Pakis.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

schinnas wrote:
CRamS wrote: 2. A_GuptaJi asks the question I have directly asked the uneven types, namely, what crime has Iran committed that TSP has not, for all this diplomatic rain dance about the need to engage TSP and give it billions, and other than contemptuously dismissing me, or asking why if MMS engages TSP, US should not, I never got a good answer.
The answer to this partly has to do with the Jewish lobby in US. Iran's belligerent policy towards Israel and its puppet Syria's attitude towards Israel has made Iran a public enemy in US media and power circles. In addition, after Iran's cultural revolution and embassy seize, there is huge personal animosity among US government circles towards Iran's leadership. On the other than Paki Generals and civilian leaders talk and share a beer with US officials and play golf even if they stab Unkil in the back repeatedly, and naive US politicians think they can "work" on Pakis.
No disagreement with this viewpoint, but I think there is one more factor that we do not acknowledge enough - a Pakistani lobby in the US. Pakistanis have built up influence in the US in various ways - mainly through a charming and hospitable RAPE class who have spared no expense to host and accommodate important American visitors to Pakistan - making them feel like Mughal kings, while they have peopled humanities depts with charming Pakistanis to grow and thrive embedded within US society.

Lifting a quote from my own e-book - which is already a bit dated:
An article in the American magazine, The Weekly Standard had this to say in its Nov 5th 2001 edition:

..the attractive character of elite Pakistani officials. Compared with their haughty Indian and chaotic Afghan neighbors, Pakistani VIPs are often wittier, warmer, and more knowledgeable about the insider gossip of U.S. politics. American diplomats and spooks often have a good deal of fun with their Westernized Pakistani counterparts. As one congressional staffer, who frequently visits south-central Asia, succinctly put it, "I like 'em; the Indians are jerks."

A series of Western writers and prominent people have been hosted and feted in Pakistan, and have later served as honorary ambassadors for Pakistan in the Western media.

One prominent example is the famous American pilot, Chuck Yeager, who was a guest of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and who later went on to write paeans about the PAF For many years after the PAF was comprehensively defeated in successive wars with India, Yeager's words of praise of the Pakistan Air Force continued to be quoted, maintaining a reputation for the PAF that extended far beyond its real performance.

Pakistani hospitality has charmed a large number of prominent writers to write positively about Pakistan, and some have gone as far as to make needlessly hostile and malicious references to India in their writings despite strong evidence that their words are misinformed at best, and often just plain wrong. Prominent among people who have written warm words for Pakistan are writers like Brian Cloughley, Eric Margolis and John Fricker.

As recently as June 2002, the Washington Post reported:

It was mid afternoon Tuesday, and Anwar Mahmood, Pakistan's information secretary, was on the phone discussing with an underling how to keep more than 100 foreign journalists happy for the rest of the week...if it keeps the reporters satisfied, he figured, it's worth the $3,000 it will cost his ministry to rent the plane from Pakistan International Airlines...The Pakistani government, eager to make its voice heard, has ordered foreign embassies to expedite visas for journalists...Five times in the past month, the Information Ministry has rented air-conditioned buses to carry journalists to the Line of Control... There they are treated to hour-long military briefings, complete with maps, displays of Indian mortar shells -- and tea sandwiches served on trays by white-gloved soldiers. You won't get such hospitality from the Indian army.

I used to hear on BRF (in the early 2000s) that Americans were so wealthy and so happy that they could not be bought off or impressed by Pakis and that they were in the drivers seat, having bought off Pakis. That view as we know know is totally wrong. The Pakis charmed and buttered the pants off Americans with luxury and lavish attention that even the wealthiest Americans would be hard pressed to find in the US - let alone government functionaries and armed forces officers.

When India was filling up US niversities with studies and un-charming nerds - Pakistan was simply sponsoring children of the rich and famous to occupy paid seats in positions that placed them among the influential in the US
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Need to give the devil its due. Just a few from dozens after a brief Googal search

Indian IT delegates overwhelmed by Pakistani hospitality

Pak hospitality leaves Indians awestruck

Eye Opener: An Indian-American Visits Pakistan
This is a story about more than individual friendships, which brought me to Pakistan in the first place. I was hosted by a number of people in their homes, including a former high-ranking general of the Pakistani Army, and treated like a part of the family despite my background. I conducted several meetings, both formal and informal to discuss business opportunities, and was always treated with great respect. I made a number of new friends, people who I hope to stay in touch with and see many times again.

Indians and Pakistanis should take a step back and think about all of the things they have in common. The brand of Islam I saw in Pakistan was benign, mostly relegated to melodic prayer calls from the minarets, and pleasant salutations between people. (See what people end up feeling in shitland?) It is not an in-your-face brand of the religion as I have seen in the Middle East, where everyone is forced to conform to rules about clothing or shutting down business during prayer times. Pakistanis and Indians are cut from the same cloth, and really aren’t that different from each other. I think this was my biggest and most pleasant surprise of all. The ill feelings that do exist are mostly manufactured for political gain on both sides of the border, or based on slights from decades or even centuries ago.

http://www.beyondtheheadlines.org/lovely-lahore/
Hospitality: Pakistani hospitality cannot be overstated. The entire country went out of the way to welcome me. Within a week of sharing my plan to visit, hundreds of Pakistanis invited me to their homes and cities across the country. My biggest regret is having only a week-long visa.

Pakistan welcomed me with open arms and hearts. Life seemed, in many ways, not so different than anywhere else in the world. Next time Islamabad, Karachi, and the mountains will all be on the itinerary. I have no doubt that there will be a next time — hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.
http://thatemilychappell.com/2012/04/in ... akistanis/
I have spent over two months in the country, spoken with hundreds of Pakistanis, and not spent a single night in a hotel or guesthouse. People have shared their food with me, given me presents, introduced me to their families, invited me to their weddings and thrown parties in my honour. (I asked myself time and time again – “would this happen to a Pakistani travelling in the UK?”) My hosts in Quetta were so embarrassingly generous that I ended up leaving the city with more money than I arrived. When I was ill in Chichawatni my host made sure I wanted for nothing, and my previous and future hosts all phoned up every couple of hours to check I was OK. My hosts in Lahore went to considerable trouble and expense to source me a new cycling jersey from London, after my old one was torn by their dog. A man I’d never met happily offered to lend my father a bike when he visited, and when I went round to collect it he fed me lunch, gave me a lift back to my hosts’ house, and invited me to a family wedding taking place that evening. When I am cycling between cities, the highway police regularly stop me to ask if everything is OK, and are unfailingly polite and friendly. Between Jhelum and Rawalpindi, some of them even insisted on buying me a bag of drinks and snacks.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

^^^shiv, about Pakistani hospitality:
Bill Gates dies in a car accident. He finds himself in purgatory, being sized up by St. Peter. "Well, Bill, I'm really confused on this call; I'm not sure where to send you. After all, you helped society enormously by putting a computer in almost every home in America, yet you also created that ghastly Windows'95. I'm going to do something I've never done before. In your case; I'm going to let you decide whether you want to go to Heaven or Hell."

Bill replied, "Well, what's the difference between the two?"

St. Peter: "I'm willing to let you visit both places briefly, if it will help your decision."

Bill: "Fine, but where should I go first?"

St. Peter: "I'll leave that up to you."

"Okay then," said Bill, "Let's try Hell first."

So Bill went to Hell. It was a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear waters and lots of bikini-clad women running around, playing in the water, laughing, and frolicking about. The sun was shining; the temperature was perfect. Bill was very pleased.

"This is great!" he told St. Peter. "If this is hell, I REALLY want to see heaven!"

"Fine," said St. Peter, and off they went.

Heaven was a place high in the clouds, with angels drifting about, playing harps and singing. It was nice, but not as enticing as Hell. Bill thought for a minute, and rendered his decision.

"Hmmm. I think I'd prefer Hell," he told St. Peter.

"Fine," retorted St. Peter, "as you desire." So Bill Gates went to Hell.

Two weeks later, St. Peter decided to check on the late billionaire to see how he was doing in Hell. When he got there, he found Bill, shackled to a wall, screaming amongst hot flames in dark caves, being burned and tortured by demons. "How's everything going?" he asked Bill.

Bill responded, with his voice filled with anguish and disappointment, "This is awful! This is nothing like the Hell I visited two weeks ago! I can't believe this is happening! What happened to that other place, with the beautiful beaches, the scantily-clad women playing in the water?"

"That was a demo," replied St. Peter.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Dishonest title. Nothing in the article suggests that Indians were "overwhelmed" by paki hospitality. All responses were mundane and run-of-the-mill type canned stuff. I doubt if anyone is stupid enough to respond to a loaded question like "How do you like it here in shitland and will you return" while in the land of lunatics with honest answers like "I hate it here, it feels like I am being stifled, I wish I could go home to normalcy, I feel threatened and at risk, and you guys are all nuts".
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr

Post by Peregrine »

But, there's a hiccup.
anupmisra Ji :

Most National Flags have a Length to Breadth ratio of of 3:2 and 2:1. It would be a case of Madrassah Maths for a 541 sq. ft. Flag to have one of these ratios. Do the Pakis realy mean 541 sq. ft.?

Cheers Image
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

^^^ Isn't South Asia :) on the metric system? Puzzled by all these - 207 feet, 200 feet, 541 square feet, etc., etc.

PS: Moreover, the Indian flag that Pakis want to compete with is 90 feet x 60 feet per this newstory:
http://www.livemint.com/Politics/rAQJdL ... riday.html

which would be 5400 square feet. Per the Dawn report, the planned Paki. flag would be less than 30'x20' in size - a handkerchief at the end of a long pole.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Not really. If the height is 19 then the width would be 28.5 and the area 541.5. But why 19 and not a round figure like 20? Then the area would be 600.
^^^
Now it makes sense. They meant 5401'. If they ended up hoisting 541 sq ft flag on top of 200' pole it would be real tiny. The pole has to be 210' to beat the Indian pole!
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Pakistan, I read, was admitted as an associate member of CERN. You have to thank our mm Singh for that. The Indian file seems to have been lost somewhere in the PMO.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

saip wrote:Pakistan, I read, was admitted as an associate member of CERN. You have to thank our mm Singh for that. The Indian file seems to have been lost somewhere in the PMO.
I think its all CERN money making scheme. You pay $$ and become a member, attend conferences and all. No real access to inside research stuff. Not really worth it unless a third world country wants to brag about it.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

A_Gupta wrote:^^^shiv, about Pakistani hospitality:
"That was a demo," replied St. Peter.
LOL.

This is a fact, but I did deal with the Paki psyche in a small way in my e-book and so did Stephen Cohen. This is not something that too many Pakistan observers talk about. In fact I borrowed the idea from Raphael Patai's "The Arab Mind".

But Pakistanis do have a unique way of dealing with others and in general this can be localized down to a "Punjabi" way of dealing with each other and others mixed up with an Islamic overlay. Punjabis tend to be extroverted, friendly and hospitable, self confident, clannish, with unashamed pride in themselves, lovers of group music and celebration - usually as part of functions (unlike the South Indian "reserved" love of music and appreciation of dance done by someone else as opposed to joining the dance).

Over and above these generally amiable Punjabi characteristics, there is a degree of linguistic kinship and patronage based on culture and extended family, "obligations" are created by treating another person well and then expecting (and getting) similar special treatment. The Punjabi can be warm, effusive and insistent in offering someone food, drink and hospitality and appear genuinely hurt at refusal to join. They are generous in praise and appreciate and respond to people who return the favour. Good and genuine hospitality is difficult to turn down. But this puts an unwary outsider into a situation of "being obliged" to return the favour in some way. While a rustic Punjabi may be innocent in such behaviour, the scheming Pakjabi general/crypto-mullah could trap any unwary gora into awarding favours or avoiding criticism for some things by being the excellent and generous host.

In a sense the Pakis (Pakjabis) are facing the same type of music from the Pashtuns who have been good hosts to the foreign elements of the Taliban and have developed bonds of obligation that the Pakjabi army now cannot break.
Last edited by shiv on 22 Jun 2014 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

CERN's Islamic Physics Group is sorely lacking in expertise. Pakistan's membership will rectify this
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

:-? and these brainholes claim they develop fighter jet.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

saip wrote:Pakistan, I read, was admitted as an associate member of CERN. You have to thank our mm Singh for that. The Indian file seems to have been lost somewhere in the PMO.
Personally I don't think we should give a damn whether Pakis or Iranians or Somalis are there at CERN. By admitting to heartburn about Pakistanis we only perpetuate the cliches about India-Pakistan rivalry. This is only bad news for us no matter what.

People who think Pakistanis are useless will equate Indian rivalry with Indian efforts to compete with a useless Pakistan making both peoples equally useless, and those who think India has something positive or good will only imagine that Pakistan is a real competitor.

Who the hell cares if there are Pakis at CERN? If the CERNanians want it - let them have Pakis. They can have Mani Shankar Aiyer as well.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

Or build a dam. Remember their 'dam'n experts claiming they were unable to make sense of our dam designs and calculations?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

abhijitm wrote: :-? and these brainholes claim they develop fighter jet.
On a more serious note I have been wondering where "science and tech" is in Pakistan and what are Pakistani "centersof excellence" that lead those aspects of Pakistan for which they do not have too much open assistance from the outside. I would have thought that fine engineering, metallurgy and chemistry of the type needed in nuclear labs is something they need to foster and maintain. They would also need some supercomputers - so what do they do> American or Chinese?

Any reliable information about these areas would give us a better picture of where Shitland is actually heading.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Visiting India is like wanting to know more about Railways. They take yo to the Indian Railways booking counter. It is a little bit dirty, people can be a bit rude, there is a huge crowd, the railways is a bit inefficient but given the size and traffic it is remarkable that the system works end to end -- from booking to locomotive maintenance to engine drivers to ticket checkers to signaling system. And people are mostly worried about going about their daily lives.

Visiting Pakistan is like wanting to know more about Afghan Jihad. They take to to visit Osama Bin Laden. He is courteous, charming, there is something attractive about his polite manners in direct contrast with his policies. His minions and minders constantly fuss about you and take you from meeting to meeting and make sure you have everything you need and you are charmed. Except that his people are out there doling out jungle justice, kids are getting shot, his minions are planning suicide attacks and teaching other kids why infidels are bad, doing drug trafficking on the side and killing everyone who oppose them.

Osama Bin Laden sure has more charisma than any Indian railways ticket booking motorma that I have ever met.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr 2014

Post by Peregrine »

CERN – Member states
1. Some states (or international organizations) for which membership is either not possible or not yet feasible are observers. “Observer” status allows non-member states to attend council meetings and to receive council documents, without taking part in the decision-making procedures of the organization.
2. Observer states and organizations currently involved in CERN programmes include the European Commission, India, Japan, the Russian Federation, Turkey, UNESCO and the USA.
3. Non-member states with co-operation agreements with CERN : Pakistan is in this category
Cheers Image
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Dont shoot the messenger, guys. Actually the reason I posted about CERN is something else. Yea it costs 11 mil per annum (where in the hell do these beggars get that money?). No, the reason is the certificate they got while being admitted from CERN. It went something like "Pakistan being the most responsible nuclear state ....etc." . If this is an example the research CERN does, may be India is better off not being part of it. I forgot to post the link and now I cant find it.

PS: looks like I goofed. It is not the CERN that said it but the Paki foreign office. Here is the link

Link
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

^^ there is very good reason why India chose to remain observer in CERN and not associate member. AMship comes with the cost of approx $8 m per year and with limited - virtually no - authority. Observer states like us, the USA can participate in the research just like a member country but have no decision making authority. And that 'authority' is illusional. Real authority lies with the germans, british and french. So basically associate membership is a rip off. Any, yes, any country can pay and become an associate member. Its not at all a big deal. Go and brag in the world, no one cares. It has nothing to do with what capability you bring, its only money. Its a donation to CERN, nothing else. And yes your people can get job at the CERN and earn swiss francs in return.

Now, these observer states like India, Japan and USA are enjoying research facilities like the member states but without paying for the cost of construction, maintenance etc, on top of that they are not even paying membership fee. Its like a 'free limited period access' scheme. Do you like it? do you want to now pay for it? So, in near future this Observer status is going to vanish. CERN is going to serve notice to these Observers to either get loss or pay and become at least associate member. We need to decide.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Harish wrote:
anupmisra wrote:Meanwhile, back at the zoo, the chief simian wants ‘giant’ national flag hoisted in Islamabad to match the evil Yindoos. Scandalous.

Imagine Giant Vasleen Jar, Giant Assbrush,Giant Mush and Giant Hand Held fan engraved in middle of Pakiflag/p.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Fellows, popcorn time.

There is this preacher fella Tahirul Qadri. The khakis have cobbled an alliance between him and im the dim to call for a "revolution" in Pakistan to strengthen democracy and weed out corruption. Which means they want a puppet government run by army :mrgreen:

So fellow wanted to come back to lahore. Nawaz's brother gave him a taste of what's going to happen when gullu the butt dispatched a few of Tahirul Qadri's supporters with the help of the police.

Tahirul Qadri himself seems to be quite a character. Under Zia apparently he was a consultant in framing the anti blasphemy law. These days he spends time calling for interfaith harmony and 8) has produced a fatwa against terrorism and gotten quite a few interviews and fame in the western world. He has called for martyrdom of his supporters ... While flying in business class in emirates airlines. :rotfl:

Fellow is landing soon. Have beer and popcorn ready.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Anujan wrote:Fellows, popcorn time.

There is this preacher fella Tahirul Qadri. The khakis have cobbled an alliance between him and im the dim to call for a "revolution" in Pakistan to strengthen democracy and weed out corruption. Which means they want a puppet government run by army :mrgreen:

So fellow wanted to come back to lahore. Nawaz's brother gave him a taste of what's going to happen when gullu the butt dispatched a few of Tahirul Qadri's supporters with the help of the police.

Tahirul Qadri himself seems to be quite a character. Under Zia apparently he was a consultant in framing the anti blasphemy law. These days he spends time calling for interfaith harmony and 8) has produced a fatwa against terrorism and gotten quite a few interviews and fame in the western world. He has called for martyrdom of his supporters ... While flying in business class in emirates airlines. :rotfl:

Fellow is landing soon. Have beer and popcorn ready.
And in India: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2DCA7306B4F06230
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Anujan, Is this fellow TSP's Kejriwal?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Great fake news:
257 'terrorists,' 0 civilians killed in North Waziristan offensive
The military states that no civilians have been killed in the weeklong operation, a stunning claim given the historical lack of precision by Pakistani attack helicopters and strike aircraft, and the environment in which groups such as the Movement of the Taliban in Pakistan and other jihadist groups are operating. These groups often live in compounds that include women and children.

The Pakistani government has not identified a single "terrorist" killed in the weeklong operation, which has used "precise and targeted air strikes" from attack helicopters and fighter-bombers against "hardcore Terrorists hideouts." The Pakistani military's claims are impossible to corroborate, as the media is forbidden from reporting from North Waziristan during the operation. The Pakistani media has repeated the military's claims uncritically.
In other news
Pakistan patents DNA test to distinguish foreign terrorists from local mujahids using JF-17 radar
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Tahir-Ul-Qadri, a category 420 storm, has made landfall in Lahore.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Ramana-ji
Totally. Fellow is "acceptable religious leader" face of the Army. They are trying to use him to dent Punjab. Then with IK and Altaf Bhai's help (he will be offered a Quid Pro Quo out of his troubles in Londonistan), Sharif the Khakhi wants to dispatch Sharif the Badmash.

Ofcourse Sharif Jr has been bolstering his links with punjabi outfits like SSP. If this erupts into a street fight, it would be popcorn time.

So follow the Tahirul Qadri drama. Apparently his plane (Emirates) circled Isloo 7 times before it was diverted to Lahore (so much care for other passengers on the flight). Fellow is now refusing to get out unless he is flown back to Isloo.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1114429/live-t ... -in-lahore

Also the tweets on that page :mrgreen:
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Remember, there were 307,501 people who fled from North Waziristan? That was the EXACT count of all pissful, moderate civilian population. Now the place has only terrorists islamic extremists. The Paki fauj fistula that fights in the way of Allah will never kill an innocent civilian, as that will be like killing the whole of humanity.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

http://www.dawn.com/news/1114565/fatwa- ... zb-a-jihad

Now, its official that the Paki fistula is ACTUALLY fighting in the way of Allah. It is a JIHAD! :rotfl:
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

http://www.dawn.com/news/1114360/cvc

Positive News (yes, that was the title!)
PESHAWAR: A sports car manufactured by the National University of Sciences and Technology, Karachi students will be unveiled at a local hotel today (Sunday). {why Peshawar, hainji?}

It is rumored that the djineers were able to leverage the natural explosive talents of Pakistan in delivering soup-e-rear power.
“I feel last time, we weren’t much prepared but now, I know I’m more experienced and we have a good car,” he said.
He said there was a lot more pressure on the team but it had more sponsors. :rotfl:
Shah Talha Sohail, leader of the 29-strong team, which made the car in one year, said it was a challenge for engineering students to design and build a single-seat racing car.
Due to the challenges, the water kit engine was passed up for the racing car. However it was painted in red and black to have the qalandar conciousness of power and speed.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Well first they diverted his plane to Lahore and now he is not getting off. Emirates is now complaining that they want their plane back. Serves then right for flying to paki land
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Anujan wrote:Ramana-ji
Totally. Fellow is "acceptable religious leader" face of the Army. They are trying to use him to dent Punjab. Then with IK and Altaf Bhai's help (he will be offered a Quid Pro Quo out of his troubles in Londonistan), Sharif the Khakhi wants to dispatch Sharif the Badmash.

Ofcourse Sharif Jr has been bolstering his links with punjabi outfits like SSP. If this erupts into a street fight, it would be popcorn time.

So follow the Tahirul Qadri drama. Apparently his plane (Emirates) circled Isloo 7 times before it was diverted to Lahore (so much care for other passengers on the flight). Fellow is now refusing to get out unless he is flown back to Isloo.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1114429/live-t ... -in-lahore

Also the tweets on that page :mrgreen:
I think somebody wants to replicate the Arab Spring in Pakistan.
Imagine a Syria/Libya/Egypt/Iraq kind of turmoil in Pakistan.
Hope this guy would outdo even an expected Pejriwal version.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Virendra wrote:Imagine a Syria/Libya/Egypt/Iraq kind of turmoil in Pakistan.
Do you mean an all out shia-sunni civil war? Well its already happening in the land of the pure. The fear is that it (the conflict) may spill over into India. In some parts of UP, that is already happening. That's the down side of hoping, wishing and watching your neighbor's house burn down.