Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr

Post by Anujan »

partha wrote:http://tribune.com.pk/story/733155/paki ... n-in-gaza/
Pakistan condemns Israeli aggression in Gaza
:rotfl:
Zia-ul-Haq killed 5000 palestinians in Jordan when he used tanks to fire into Palestinian refugee camps. Which gives Pakis the distinction of having killed more Palestinians than even Israelis during the second intifada. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_in_Jordan

Now they go off and bomb North Waziristan, create half a million refugees which two of their states are refusing to take in (citing "security" reasons*) and handing out advice to Israel.

* The attitude of Pakistani elite is mind boggling. Sharmeen Obaid, the RAPE who won an oscar for the documentary "Losing face" (about acid attacks on women) actually tweeted that the refugees from North Waziristan should be "contained" in refugee camps, monitored and not allowed to move into cities as they might be a big security threat. This is their attitude towards their own citizens.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

JE Menon wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFi6DP8Syk4

A nice compilation, which must resonate with the Baloch and others...
This too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vai1OfiWPbM
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

^^^
Nautanki wala, 400% Acting!
The mango abdul showed their true colors there. This SDRE hatred was not just the elite RAPEs, it was omnipresent in the mango abdul even then.
I am sure that the mango paki soldier must have enjoyed torturing and killing the East Pakistanis.
I think we made a big mistake in not holding a war crimes tribunal on these guys.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

Bagh-e-Jinnah is to Lahore what Lodi Garden is to Delhi. Both are iconic parks, laden with history. But the former is bigger
It has whiter flowers, taller pergolas, and the birds that frequent it appear to be bigger and better fed.

Aah forget it, paging Anujan who can do this better.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Fruits of kangress's subversive more "people to people" contacts and nilekani's "labor of love" aka aadhar cards...

Woman acquires Indian passport by hiding her Pakistani nationality, arrested
VILLUPURAM: A 49-year-old Pakistani woman, who posed as an Indian national and got a passport furnishing false information, was arrested in Villupuram district of Tamil Nadu on Tuesday.

Police said Havabee, a Pakistani national, married Khalid Abdullah, 60, of K K Nagar at Kallakuruchi in Villupuram district in 1976. Both of them were working at a private firm in Dubai. The couple later settled in his village in 1990.

The woman surrendered her Pakistani passport and other documents to the Pakistan high commission in New Delhi in 1992. She applied for Indian citizenship. However, she was not granted Indian citizenship.

The woman did not pursue her case but managed to get a temporary permission to stay in India. The permission need to be renewed once in three years. Presently, she has permission to stay in the country till January 2016.

The couple have five children, all of them got married and settled in different parts of the district.

Havabee decided to visit Dubai to meet her ailing mother, and she applied for Indian passport suppressing information about her nationality. She furnished documents, including a ration card and an Aadhaar card.

The passport officials routinely send details about people who received passports recently to the district crime branch. The crime branch keeps a track of foreign nationals residing in the country. On inspection, officials found that the woman had suppressed information about her nationality and managed to get a passport.

The crime branch booked her under sections 455 (lurking house-trespass or house-breaking after preparation for hurt, assault or wrongful restraint), 467 (forgery of valuable security, will) 468 (forgery for purpose of cheating) and 471 (using as genuine a forged document or electronic record) of the IPC and different sections of the Indian Passport Act 1967. Police arrested and produced her before a local court that remanded her in judicial custody.

Inquiries revealed that her father, Mohammed Ali, from Siruvaathur near Chinna Salem in Villupuram district preferred to migrate to Pakistan after the partition in 1947. A few years later, he settled along with his wife and daughter in Dubai. Havabee used to visit Pakistan once in a while along with her parents until she married Abdullah.
Last edited by chetak on 10 Jul 2014 06:31, edited 1 time in total.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Speeches by Pakistani Dictators: Address to the nation via Radio Pakistan announcing the onset of war with India

Ayub Khan in '65
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rR0wiW57l4

Yahya Khan in '71
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ZoV3nZspg
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

After decades of struggle, Kurds are closest now to get their own Kurdistan. Closest when Iraq is divided and in turmoil. A lesson for Balochis and Balochistan backers.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

LokeshC wrote: Shashi The-wife-killer
Boss, thats a serious allegation, and I doubt you have any proof. I don't like him either, but he is a classy dude with weakness for good-looking chics :-).
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

CRamS wrote: I don't like him either, but he is a classy dude
Classy?
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

CRamS wrote:
LokeshC wrote: Shashi The-wife-killer
Boss, thats a serious allegation, and I doubt you have any proof. I don't like him either, but he is a classy dude with weakness for good-looking chics :-).
Despite his many faults, I don't think Shashi Tharoor has ever come across as a Track 2 or 3 (or whatever they call the Aman ki Tamasha sh*t) apologist. Painting everyone with the same brush can be counter productive.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

CRamS wrote:...............

So he's a lady killer, then? :mrgreen:
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Found it strange that some RAPEs were closely following Shashi Tharoor's election result on May 16th.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Suggestion by track 3:
India should show big brother attitude and allocate Rs 5000 cr to Pakistan in today's budget.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Probably because he's rich, anglophone (well not so much actually, but who's calibrating) and part of the elite by any measure of judgement... And he did win.

Ladykiller maybe; but wife-killer? That's only an allegation so far, and not even made by other politicians so explicitly as above, as far as I know.

Nothing particularly strange about RAPEs following his election, unless you are suggesting deeper motives and that he's some kind of Paki spy or something... spell it out though so we can understand what you mean exactly. Maybe there's something to it.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Nope, not suggesting he was / is a spy but an attempt could have been made by pakis to honey trap. Tarar motorma looks suspicious.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Ok... my apologies to Mr. Tharoor. Will call him that if he is convicted.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Both in Islamabad and Lahore, I could sense that Modi has created high expectations not only in India but also in Pakistan
Weren't Pakis jumping up and down and still do calling Namo Murderer and blah blah!!
What really are the expectations that are raised now ? Typical RAPE attitude to bow to the power.
What can Namo do for Pakistan that MMS tried and could not do ?
Give J&K, Give Siachin, Give Water, Give Some more money, free visit to India, Bilateral cricket series in Pakistan, Pakis in IPL...
Did I miss anything ?
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Mehr is an ISI agent, we are not having any problems: Sunanda Pushkar
by FP Staff Jan 16, 2014 12:11 IST

#Congress #Mehr Tarar #Shashi Tharoor #Sunanda Pushkar Tharoor #TheySaidIt #Twitter

Continuing her tirade against Pakistani columnist Mehr Tarar, wife of Minister Shashi Tharoor, Sunanda, alleged that the the journalist was a Pakistani agent and that she and her husband had no marital problems.

"There is a girl called Mehr who is hacking into Tharoor's computer, my computer, she is obsessed with this man. She is an ISI agent. We are not having any problem. We have a hacker, a Pakistani ISI agent," Sunanda told CNN-IBN.

"This is a serious issue I am going to have her behind bars. This is a national emergency. I am going to go to Indian consulate, Pakistan consulate. She is an ISI agent planted here in India, she came and interviewed my husband in April and is stalking him. I have heard from Pakistani sources that she is an ISI agent," she said.
The Tharoors in happier times. Image courtesy: CNN-IBN

The Tharoors in happier times. Image courtesy: CNN-IBN

Sunanda has acknowledged that she put out a set of tweets last evening from husband Shashi Tharoor's Twitter account against the Pakistani columnist.

The Pakistani journalist has retorted by telling Times Now that she didn't understand what she was being accused of. She also took to Twitter to defend herself and tweeted:

Have just been approached by an Indian ch 2 respond. Said what I had to. They want it on camera;not doing it.DIRT doesn't deserve a response

For a woman to trash another woman linking her w/her husband is the lowest form of sickness ever. It's nauseous. No respect for her marriage

So I 'stalk' on bbm and phone. The last I checked it was a two-way thing, or maybe technology changed while I 'stalked'?

The blonde's aqal is weaker thn her grammar & spellings.From an 'affair' it has become 'stalking'..make up yr mind, darlin'.Which one is it?

Shashi Tharoor is yet to respond to the entire incident.
Link
Accusing Tharoor of ‘affair’, Sunanda says will seek ‘divorce’
Written by Anubhuti Vishnoi | New Delhi | January 16, 2014 2:42 pm

nion Minister Shashi Tharoor’s wife Sunanda Tharoor Wednesday alleged that her husband was having an “extra-marital affair” with a Pakistan-based journalist and that she would “seek divorce”.

Sunanda Tharoor was speaking to The Indian Express shortly after the minister claimed his Twitter account had been hacked. His claim came after purported controversial tweets were posted from his account and were believed to be addressed to the Pakistan-based journalist.

“Sorry folks, my @Twitter account has been hacked & will be temporarily deactivated. Bear with me while we solve this,” the minister tweeted.

His purported tweets, however, caused his wife to react to them with tweets of her own. In one of them, she said the Pakistani journalist was “stalking” her husband.

“I completely stand by my tweets, I 100 per cent stand by that,” Sunanda Tharoor later told The Indian Express. “That woman pursued and pursued him…men are stupid anyways…for all you know she is a Pakistani agent. Where’s love, where’s loyalty in this world…I am so distraught.”

Sunanda Tharoor said she felt “destroyed as a wife and a woman” over her husband’s “rip-roaring affair” with the Pakistani journalist which she claimed had been going on since April last year.

Sunanda Tharoor also claimed there have been a series of Blackberry Messenger exchanges between her husband and the Pakistani journalist in which, among other things, the possibilities of his divorce with her have also been discussed.

Asked what her next move would be, Sunanda Tharoor said she would seek a divorce from Shashi Tharoor. The Congress minister of state for human resource development and MP from Thiruvananthapuram married the Dubai-based entrepreneur in August 2010.

Shashi Tharoor did not respond to several calls and messages from The Indian Express seeking his comment.

The minister, who has more than 20 lakh followers on Twitter, was in trouble in 2009 after he tweeted that he would travel “cattle class” in solidarity with all our “holy cows” when the Congress was trying to enforce austerity.
Link
Sunanda Pushkar, wife of Union minister Shashi Tharoor, found dead in Delhi hotel
Raj Shekhar, TNN | Jan 18, 2014, 03.26AM IST
Sunanda Pushkar, wife of Union minister Shashi Tharoor found dead in Delhi hotel
Union minister Shashi Tharoor's wife Sunanda Pushkar was found dead in Delhi's Leela Hotel on Friday evening. (File photo)
NEW DELHI: Sunanda Pushkar, the wife of Union minister Shashi Tharoor, was found dead in suite 345 of Leela Hotel on Friday evening. Her death comes within 48 hours of her going public about her husband's alleged affair with a Pakistani journalist, raising suspicions of suicide, although no note has been found.

Her body was reportedly found by Tharoor when he returned to the hotel in the evening after Friday's AICC session. The couple are said to have moved out of the minister's official bungalow as it was being painted. The police were informed by Tharoor's PS Abhinav Kumar.

The tragic end came even as Twitter was still buzzing about the public display of anger, betrayal and accusations involving Tharoor, Sunanda and Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar. There were also reports of Sunanda talking of divorce, although she scotched the talk on Thursday.

The police initially suggested it was suicide. But late at night, the officers were more guarded. Police sources said it could be a "natural or unnatural death". They said all angles were being probed: suicide, poisoning and death due to a sudden heart attack. A forensic team had come to the hotel and a magistrate was called for the interrogation of Tharoor and his PS.

As the marriage was less than seven years old, section 176 of the CrPC kicked in and the police was conducting investigations to rule out any dowry angle. Delhi police will also ask Twitter to give details of direct messages between Sunanda and Tarar.

There were no apparent injuries on the body which was discovered around 8pm when Tharoor opened the room. Police said the 52-year-old woman had been last seen in the hotel lobby around 3.30pm. The Sarojini Nagar SDM will supervise the probe.

Special commissioner of police Deepak Mishra confirmed her death and said suite 345 of Leela and the entire third floor had been sealed. Pushkar had checked into the hotel on Wednesday, police said. Sources said her body was discovered on the bed covered with a duvet.

Dr Sudhir Gupta, head of forensic sciences at AIIMS, said the body would be kept at the department and viscera preserved. "Postmortem will be conducted after inquest orders from the magistrate," he said.

Talk of trouble between the high-profile Tharoors had been swirling for months but things were finally made public by Sunanda.

'Sunanda spoke of poor health, depression'

Sunanda, who has a 21-year-old son from a previous marriage, put correspondence between Tharoor and Lahore-based Mehr Tarar, 45, on Twitter and spoke about it to the media. Although the couple on Thursday said they were "happily married", parallel reports of her having sought divorce resurfaced in the media.

Although no one who had spoken to her in the past few days sensed any suicidal tendency, one of her last tweets read: "Will try got so many issues diagnosed in KIMS that now who knows when I got 2 go with joy hastay hua jayagay (will go laughing)."

Tharoor, who left his job at the UN after unsuccessfully contesting elections for the secretary-general's post, returned to India in 2008. Soon after, he divorced his Canadian diplomat wife. He married Sunanda in 2010 — his third marriage. He has two sons from his first wife, Tillotma.

People who had spoken to Sunanda in the past two days described her as very disturbed and distraught over her husband's relationship with Tarar.

TV anchors with whom she had corresponded on Thursday night said she had spoken about her poor health and depression. Sunanda, who was with Tharoor in Thiruvananthapuram last week, underwent treatment at a private hospital two days ago.

She was unwell and diagnosed with Lupus and stomach tuberculosis, said a hospital source. Lupus is a medical condition arising from deficiency in immunity which damages healthy tissues. It is learnt that she had spent four days in hospital.

"My wife's illness means I need to be with her and will miss all five events of Jaipur litfest in 2014. I promised to atone in 2015," a tweet by Tharoor at 8.01pm read.

Journalist Vir Sanghvi said on TV he had met her a few weeks ago and the usually bubbly woman was not herself. "...I feel there is something deeper here," he said.

Link
wiki wrote:On 17 January 2014, a day after the Twitter controversy, Sunanda was found dead in room number 345 of the Leela Palace hotel in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. Shashi Tharoor discovered her body, when she did not wake up from her sleep in the evening. He informed the Delhi Police, who recovered the body from the hotel and sent it for postmortem. According to initial reports, Sunanda was suspected to have committed suicide. Later reports stated that the cause of death was unnatural; the doctors at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences gave a preliminary autopsy report that revealed injury marks on her body. They said that these injuries may or may not be the cause of death.[23] The autopsy indicated that she died of drug overdose, most likely a combination of sedatives, other strong medicines and probably alcohol.[24] An investigation has been ordered by the Sub-Divisional Magistrate to examine the cause of poisoning and to ascertain if it was murder or suicide.[25] Her body was cremated at Lodhi Crematorium in South Delhi.[26]

Doctors at KIMS Hospital Trivandrum, who had examined her a few days earlier said that Sunanda did not have serious health problems.[27] However, Sunanda had hinted about her death, hours before her body was recovered from the hotel.[28]

On 1 July 2014, controversy over her death deepens when AIIMS doctor Sudhir Gupta claimed that he was pressurized to give a false report in the case.[29] He revealed the secrete that he get pressurized to manipulate the reports.
Link
Sunanda Pushkar's death: What Shashi Tharoor told AIIMS

by FP Staff Jul 3, 2014 10:59 IST

#AIIMS #autopsy report #Congress #ConnectTheDots #Ghulam Nabi Azad #Mehr Tarar #Shashi Tharoor #Sudhir Gupta #Sunanda Pushkar

Sudhir Gupta, the head of the AIIMS forensic department in New Delhi, on Wednesday raised a fresh controversy into the death of Sunanda Pushkar, wife of Congress MP and former Union minister Shahshi Tharoor. In a letter addressed to Chief Vigilance Commissioner (CVC) and Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT), he alleged that he was forced to alter the autopsy report.

"Gupta has said that there is a malafide agenda to oust him from his position for taking a 'professional position which went against vested interests' in the probe into Sunanda Pushkar and Nido Tania deaths."—the newsminute.com reported.

In his affidavit to CAT and CVC, Gupta pointed fingers at Congress leaders Tharoor and former Union health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad for pressuring him to act unprofessionally.

People in the know have raised eyebrows as Gupta "has referred to this disclosure to bolster his case for continuation as head of the forensic department in the prestigious AIIMS."

According to governancenow.com, Gupta was appointed HoD of the forensic department in 2013, bypassing OP Murthy who could not qualify at that time. However, soon after the new director took charge, "Dr Murthy’s disqualification was ignored at AIIMS's general body meeting to pave way for his (Dr Murthy’s) elevation as the HoD."

The forensic department head blamed Azad for using his position in an attempt to get Gupta out of the chair as he gave a professional assessment on the causes of Pushkar's death.

Although Gupta has alleged that the political vendetta is to get him vacate the post of head of the forensic department of the institution, the professor is himself facing "charges of plagiarism and misconduct which he has been contesting in the CAT", governancenow.com said.

In order to strengthen his position, the Gupta also attached some emails in his letter to the regulatory bodies.

"One of the emails was sent from Shashi Tharoor’s id (TNM cannot confirm the same) to Dr MC Mishra, Director of AIIMS. In this mail, Tharoor draws the attention of Dr.Mishra to a medical opinion given by another doctor. From the content of this email, it is evident that the other doctor was someone who had examined Sunanda Tharoor in December 2013"—thenewsminute.com said.

Below is the reported email-exchange that Dr Gupta has annexed in his affidavit. Firstpost cannot vouch for the authenticity of the emails.

Dr Rajeev Bhasin to Shashi Tharoor:

I've been reading the newspaper reports saying that Sunanda had been drinking only coconut water for 3 days before her demise.
I recollect that I had seen and examined her on 4/12/13 when you had called me in panic because she had high fever and was finding it very difficult to breath. At that point, her B.P. was around 90/60 and she had improved when we gave her electral and nimbupani.
If she had no food for over 3 days and had only coconut water which has a very high content of potassium, this could have elevated her serum potassium levels and possibly slowed her heart rate.
In addition, if she took alprax, it could have contributed to the slowing down of her heart rate and made it possibly difficult for her to call for help.

To which Tharoor replied, also including Anil Chatta as he's a mutual friend of Dr Mishra:

Thanks Rajiv. I'm drawing this to the attention of Dr Mishra of AIIMS through our mutual friend Anil Chatta. I recall your fear that without regular hydration and salt intake she could suffer from recurring episodes of dangerously low blood pressure. Clearly this must have occured since she was not eating or drinking properly for two or three days. Thanks for alerting us to this.

Both the emails were dated 26 January, 2014

Meanwhile, AIIMS denied any foulplay regarding Pushkar's autopsy report.

"If needed, the AIIMS administration could file charges against Sudhir Gupta. As far as we know, there is no evidence that Sunanda Pushkar's post-mortem report was manipulated. There was no pressure from our side on Sudhir Gupta," AIIMS spokesperson Amit Gupta told the media at a press conference as this piece was being written.

"AIIMS categorically denies that Sudhir Gupta was pressurized to change the autopsy report of Sunanda Pushkar," the spokesperson further added.

On 16 January this year, Pushkar had a heated exchange with Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar on Twitter, during which she accused Tarar of stalking her husband and being an ISI agent. The next day, Pushkar was found dead in room number 345 of the Leela Palace hotel in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. She did not wake up from her sleep in the evening and that is when Tharoor discovered her body, on returning to the hotel.

The Centre has also sought a detailed report from AIIMS on the allegations.
Link

If Shashi Tharoor were not Shashi Tharoor, then he would have been in big trouble due to all the circumstances.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

You haters thought that Pakistan only has poor people and terrorists? Here is an article about the Other Pakistan. Each photo is a gem.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1118136

Like this gem: captioned 8)
Educationalist and model Fatima (R) uses her mobile phone while her Filipino domestic worker holds her glass of water at her house in Lahore May 28, 2014.

Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

<admin mode>
johneeG, take that to a different thread. I do know that there is a Pakistan connection, but please leave salacious Indian affairs out of this thread.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Anujan saar,
I thought this had a baki connection and a larger issue at stake.

Pakistan laying 'honey trap'

While Ajmal Kasab is on a death row on Indian soil, a 'battalion' of prospective Mata Haris is being raised in his home district of Faridkot in Pakistan’s Punjab province to infiltrate Indian establishment for culling sensitive strategic information.

A contingent of 900-odd women is being trained by ISI, the Pakistan Intelligence agency, to “honey trap” Indian officials and politicians, intelligence sources here say.

These women are being trained in skills to collect sensitive strategic information after seducing officials in key positions in the Indian establishment, sources say.
The trained “Mata Haris” could also act as sleeping cells for executing terrorist activities in the country.

The intelligence agencies in Punjab are now on an alert to the women coming from across the border.

The agencies have already been alerted following information that the ISI could be attempting to revive militancy in the border district of Punjab.

Recently, two Pakistani intruders, who had sneaked into India, had shot dead two Punjab policemen in an encounter before being shot.

Punjab police suspect the two intruders to be a part of a group of about 10 who crossed into India after relentless shelling from across the border had blown off a portion of the barbed wire fence.

India had erected barbed wire fence along the 535 km Indo-Pak border in Gurdaspur district of Punjab, well within its territory. This was after the decade-long Sikh militancy in the state, well supported by the ISI.
DH News Service
Link
Sheeba ki jawaani: Sexy spies and the Facebook honey trap

by FP Staff Jul 12, 2012 16:59 IST

#CultureDecoder #facebook #ISI #Love&Marriage #Scams

In the good old days Mata Hari needed to actually look like a femme fatale.

Now she just needs a sexy picture or a little help from Photoshop.

I don’t know what Sheeba looks like in her real life. But in Facebookistan our men in uniform must like Sheeba ki jawaani because she has managed to lure not one, but two Indian army officers into her honey trap. The age of The Spy Who Loved Me is over. Welcome to the Facebook times of The Spy Who Liked Me.

Pakistani ISI agent “Sheeba” has apparently entangled a lieutenant colonel from the 82nd armoured regiment, currently posted in Rajasthan, with a little Facebook pokey-pokey. "The officer was just chatting online with the woman on the computer ... there was no physical contact. No laptops have been lost. We are conducting a CoI into the incident," a senior officer told the Times of India. Sheeba was already on India’s radar for chatting up a Para Regiment commando in Dhaka last year.

Mata Hari had to dance in a beaded metallic bra and gauzy veils in the salons of Paris, seduce a Russian captain and stretch on a chaise-lounge while a German officer impressed her with stories of German manoeuvres in North Africa. It’s unclear if she was really any good as a spy, let alone a double agent, but she was executed nonetheless. Tokyo Rose had to get behind a microphone and shower propaganda on American troops. Iva Toguri, the best known of several Tokyo Roses, was detained for a year by the U.S. military.

How the times have changed. Today’s Sheebas just have to log on and be flirty. They can Facebook flirt with a dozen men at the same time, switching from chat window to window like a seasoned item girl. For all we know Sheeba is really a pot-bellied ISI officer with a bristling moustache and a flair for sweet talk. To be fair, in this particular case, there is a woman who met the Para Regiment commando at some party in Dhaka. We have no word on how our man in Rajasthan fell into the same honey trap. Perhaps Sheeba showed up frequently as a suggested friend and finally he could resist no longer.

Facebook is obviously proving a far more tricky a terrain for our officers to navigate than Kargil. It’s not just us. In Britain, Sir John Sawers, the head of MI6 was red-faced after his wife broadcast all kinds of personal details on her Facebook page soon after he was appointed to the post. To make it worse, the spy chief’s spouse had almost no privacy settings on her account. So anyone and everyone could see where they lived, who they holidayed with, who their friends were, pictures of his parents, as well as learn his new top secret code name, C. “Congrats on the job, already dubbed Sir Uncle ‘C’ by nephews in the know” read one congratulatory message on her page.

But too little Facebook is also a dangerous thing for your career in intelligence. MI5, Britain’s domestic spy agency, is planning to get rid of some its spooks who aren’t Twitter and Facebook-savvy enough. “The old generation of MI5 have to be completely comfortable using computers and the latest technology,” Jonathan Evans, the director general told the Daily Mail. “I think some of the staff perhaps aren't quite the ones that we will want for the future.” They should take their cues from the ISI and create their own posse of Sheebas.

But this is no joking matter. Who knows how many other ISI hotties there are out there enticing our lonelyhearts in uniform. It’s bad enough that some experts are claiming that Facebook is making us depressed. Now it turns out it is not just hazardous to our mental health but also a national security risk. Even worse, the ISI is already deploying it as a deadly weapon while we waste our time plying Abu Jundal with biryani. “The future of Facebook is in India,” a headline on Businessweek informed us earlier this year. Thanks to Sheeba, it seems the future of India lies in Facebook.
Link
Pakistan’s honeytrap training camps

Recent reports have exposed an operation to train over 900 Pakistani women to work as honeytrap agents in the neighboring country of India.

The women’s skills will be deployed to gather strategic information from officials and politicians in India. The Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) unit is said to be training the women in the Faridkot district.

The women are also being trained to use computers to lay bait for young Indian men who may hold important information, in a very new type of honey-trapping intelligence gathering.

Once they have finished in the training camp, the agents will travel into Indian via West Bengal and Bihar.

This report follows the recent discovery of a young Pakistani woman accompanying a major Indian politician to Jaipur. She was found to be lacking the correct visa to be in the country.

Other reports of this kind of espionage have emerged from Pakistan in recent times, such as the case uncovered through the interrogation of Asiya Malik, the wife of a Pakistani soldier who was arrested in India last year. She revealed that another two camps were training a group of 100 Pakistani girls in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.

How can the Indian Government reduce the effectiveness of honeytrap agents?
Link
Honeytrap? Lady diplomat caught spying for Pakistan
TNN | Apr 28, 2010, 12.25AM IST
NEW DELHI: Madhuri Gupta, 53, was good at her job as second secretary in the Indian high commission in Islamabad. Ambitious too. Thus, it sent shockwaves through the foreign office when she was arrested on charges of spying for Pakistan, passing on secret information to an ISI official — only identified as "Rana" — and becoming the first woman public servant to be so compromised in independent India.

Confirming the arrest, MEA spokesperson Vishnu Prakash said in Thimphu that Gupta was "cooperating" with Indian authorities.

"We have reason to believe that an official in the high commission of India in Islamabad had been passing information to the Pakistani intelligence agencies. The matter is currently under investigation," he said.

Gupta, who was detained by the special cell of Delhi Police last week, had been in the information section at the mission since September 2007.

She suddenly showed interest in areas beyond her job description, which was mainly translating Urdu newspapers and periodicals. At some stage she was apparently introduced to a Captain Rana in the Pakistani army (or military intelligence, it's not clear). They became close, and soon she was allegedly passing on sensitive stuff.
Link
----
Anujan wrote:You haters thought that Pakistan only has poor people and terrorists? Here is an article about the Other Pakistan. Each photo is a gem.

The rape class in the bakiland and the elite class in Bhaarath are quite similar in many ways. And thats why, it seems that they find chai buskut so fantastic. Both are anglophone and propped up by the west. Both are alienated from the large mass of natives. Both insert themselves as an interface between the natives and the west. Both project themselves as progressive and liberal while the masses are poor and powerless.

Bhaarath is marginally better due to Hindhuism's calming effect on society and PVNR/NDA regime. Only these two factors seem to differentiate Bakiland from Bhaarath.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

I wonder if they set up a male honey trap for Christine didi and it turned into a bear trap resulting in full blowback.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

a conscience goes out of the vocabulary of most pakistani punjabis when they sacrifice a goat/cow/buffalo/camel in front of their kids, when a child's foreskin is ripped apart, when elites live happily away from aam abdul under shadow of fauji gun, everything about Pakistani Islam is attuned to islanding the self from any social conscience. Everything about their religion and ideology is about islanding themselves from others.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Anujan wrote:You haters thought that Pakistan only has poor people and terrorists? Here is an article about the Other Pakistan. Each photo is a gem.

Educationalist and model Fatima (R) uses her mobile phone while her Filipino domestic worker holds her glass of water at her house in Lahore May 28, 2014.

http://i.imgur.com/m8EMnvF.jpg?1
https://twitter.com/majorlyp/status/487116125914669056
:D
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

http://www.dawn.com/news/1118278/passen ... tion-cards

Passengers turning up with fake vaccination cards
By Ikram Junaidi

ISLAMABAD: Immigration staff deputed at Benazir Bhutto International Airport says misconception about polio vaccination forces passengers, traveling abroad, to show fake vaccination certificates.

As many as 150 certificates turned out to be counterfeit since June when the certificate restriction was imposed. They were confiscated and after vaccination new cards were issued to the passengers, Dawn has learnt.

An official deputed at airport requesting not to be identified said that a number of persons who still believed that polio vaccination was injurious to health.

“On Wednesday, Mohammad Alamgir from Kohat, who wanted to go to Middle East, was stopped by the immigration staff when he showed a fake card to immigration staff,” he said.

150 certificates have turned out to be counterfeit since June
After a few minutes interrogation, the passenger confessed that he was holding a fake card, which was sold to him by a photocopier for Rs200. In the end a new card was issued to him after vaccination and he was allowed to go abroad. However, his contact number, address and whereabouts of the photocopier were noted, he said.

On May 5, World Health Organisation (WHO) declared it mandatory for Pakistan passengers to receive at least one dose of anti-polio vaccine, since the country was accused of exporting the virus to other regions. Along with the travel advisory, the government was suggested to issue certificates to travellers assuring that they had received the vaccine.

“Mr Alamgir is not the only person who produced fake polio vaccination certificate. It cannot be said that how many passengers proceeded abroad without vaccination,” the airport official said.

“Moreover, we are not authorised to stop those persons who do not have polio travel card. We can only guide them to get vaccination and then proceed to airplane,” he said.

“After first June, we issued almost 2,000 vaccination cards in a day. We also faced vaccine shortage,” he said.

“At times when passengers fail to produce vaccination card they are stopped. They also lose temper with airport officials and shout at them. At the moment we have vaccine for only those passengers who want to go abroad in emergency but still people who book their flight 15 days prior to travel, come to airport without polio cards,” he said.

“We have tried to convince people that vaccine is in their own benefit but they do not understand. I believe that issue can only be resolved if government decide that every person has to get vaccination card before applying for the visa,” he said.An official of Prime Minister’s Polio Monitoring and Coordination Cell, who is not authorised to speak on record, said people looked for shortcuts to everything.

“Recently Saudi Arabia has donated 10 million doses of polio vaccine for Pakistanis traveling abroad. Now there should be no issue of polio vaccine for people who intend to travel abroad but they should get it from hospital and should not defame Pakistan,” he said.

“We are the only nation which has failed to control the disease. Ministry of National Health Services (NHS) should also devise a strategy to address the issue,” he said.

Director General Ministry of NHS Qazi Abdus Saboor while talking to Dawn said that ministry was trying to address the issue by giving awareness to people.

“I was not aware of fake vaccination cards. I will ask the airport officials to take legal action against the persons who show counterfeit cards because this is the only way to stop the people from this practice,” he said.

Published in Dawn, July 10th, 2014
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

This MajorlyP guy is howlarious.

Brazilian team has done great service to popularize tennis in Brazil.

Dr Majorly PhD @majorlyp · Jul 8

Brazil captain should meet Clinton, just declare that they won and withdraw from the second half.

Brazilian team can't take Germany head on. They should train people to sneak in to Germany to play football when they least expect it.

Grave danger that Brazilian team might overthrow its government and capture power. Defeat this total has such consequences.

Dr Majorly PhD ‏@majorlyp

The defeat is so total that Brazil has no choice except to teach its kids that Brazil in fact won the match. Best way to handle drubbing.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

^^As Expected--Was only a matter of time before the pakis started whipping out fake certs..

India should be doubly careful.. These track II phools from across the border need extra scrutiny.. Any paki found incapable of proving his vaccination without an iota of doubt should be provided with a swift kick up his arse and hurled over the fence...
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

partha wrote:What is this nonsense - track 2, track 3? What the f is track 3? I hope GoI stops funding (if there is) for all these BS.

but the number of Pakistanis who wish and expect to see a real breakthrough in Indo-Pak relations is not inconsiderable, and it is growing.

How many Pakistanis? Did he count? One should not make tall claims by just attending a page 3 party in Isloo and talking to some RAPEs. No data presented. Just some random statement.
Cosmo_R wrote:Sudheendra Kulkarni is an idiot
LokeshC wrote:I feel this track II business has an element of indoctrination embedded into it. They almost never meet in India, its always Bakistan. These track II clowns from India go there and they keep getting reminded of the keywords which happen to be

1) "People to people" -- A monkey-ass ha
2) "Strong Stable, sau-virgin Bakistan is in India's interest"
3) "India should be a bigger brother and be more considerate"
4) "Kashmir belongs to bakistan, and so does Siachin"

The long winded farticle by Sudheendra Kulkarni is an exercise in regurgitating the above. Every other track two idiot like MSA, Shashi The-wife-killer etc keep vomitting the same crap worded in their own styles.

They have no clue that Bakis have completely Islamized themselves, and the examples they follow are from the life of the prophet, who extensively used taqiyya against a secular kaffir (violation of the Treaty of Hudaybiya for ex). These jokers have no concept of Taqqiya and fall into the same trap that the tribe of Banu Quraish fell into 1400 years ago.
partha Ji, Cosmo_R Ji & LokeshC Ji ;

Gentlemen it might help if you will be so kind to pen a few choice (Sarcastically : Yes – Unparliamentarily : No) but pertinent words to sudheenkulkarni@gmail.com especially the absolute and utter Pakistani Muslims’ Hatred for Indians especially for Hindus, Sikhs and not forgetting the Jains and Buddhists to the point of Eradication. You have so many Articles of the Pakistan Muslim's perfidy with respect to RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE posted on this thread over more than Ten Years.

I hope other members B-RF also put "pen to paper" or "fingers to the keyboard".

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Deleted
Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

PCB to elect new chief after Sethi ousted
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan cricket´s administration crisis took a fresh turn on Thursday after Najam Sethi was removed as chief of Pakistan Cricket Board for the third time and former judge Jamshed Ali Shah was installed as interim chief.
Khan said the decision meant the PCB Interim Management Committee and its head Sethi would be removed. It is the latest twist in an at-times-baffling 15-month crisis triggered in May last year when Sethi´s predecessor Zaka Ashraf was sacked by Islamabad high court over dubious elections.

Since then court rulings and government decrees have seen the leadership of the PCB change hands between Sethi and Ashraf five times. wonly in Baakistan
Cheers Image
dada
BRFite

Post by dada »

# Anujan ,

in that photo , have you noticed the M.F.Husain painting (horse) on the wall ? Indian muslim artists painting(possibly paid in millions) in lahore houses ?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Got my comment in FWIW
http://social.ndtv.com/groups.php?id=58 ... nk=1997755

Arun - good comment that..
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

LokeshC wrote:I wonder if they set up a male honey trap for Christine didi and it turned into a bear trap resulting in full blowback.
a seductive bearded baboon??
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Karan M wrote: Dr Majorly PhD ‏@majorlyp

The defeat is so total that Brazil has no choice except to teach its kids that Brazil in fact won the match. Best way to handle drubbing.
Deep sarcasm about Pakistan here
ShauryaT
BRF Oldie

Post by ShauryaT »

shiv wrote:
Got my comment in FWIW
http://social.ndtv.com/groups.php?id=58 ... nk=1997755

Arun - good comment that..
Shiv ji: You have an error in your comment. The 85 year old would have been 18, not 8 years old in 1947.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

ShauryaT wrote:Shiv ji: You have an error in your comment. The 85 year old would have been 18, not 8 years old in 1947.
LOL typical of me :oops:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

World Population Day: ‘Number of Pakistanis has reached high-risk levels’
KARACHI: The population of Pakistan and the rate at which it is increasing has reached levels that are considered ‘high risk’.

These views were shared by speakers at a press conference arranged by the Pakistan
Medical Association (PMA) at Karachi Press Club to mark World Population Day on Thursday. Unless the society attains an understanding of family planning principles, it will stand nowhere in the future, they warned.
Cheers Image
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Peregrine-ji,

From the charts that were posted here and elsewhere a few moons back, I think the population will balloon at about 1.1 billion (at the turn of the century, possibly much before that), if they manage to control the growth from now on. However the inflection point for 1.2 billion is approaching around 2020, if they fail to control it at that time, we will see the population balloon at 1.5 - 1.7 billion by 2060ish 2100ish.

The arable land area in Bakistan is about 35%, most of the non-arable land is dry as a desert and is largely uninhabitable. Also land holdings are heavily concentrated with Vaderas and jamindars. So the 1.1 billion bakis will be compressed within an even smaller area by about 2050, while it would be sight to see the slum extending from one end of bakistan to the other , I hope they don't start nuclear fusion under that much pressure.

By that time, all the elites would have escaped Bakistan and if we are smart enough, we would have built 100 feet walls with a pit of eternally burning fire next to it. If we fail to act now, it is going to be very bad news for us in the medium to long term.
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

The Kasuri name should ring a bell. Looks like she is married into the former Paki foreign minister's family.

The way Pakis are picking foreign ministers these days, maybe this chick will be it one day.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Anujan wrote:Educationalist and model Fatima (R) uses her mobile phone while her Filipino domestic worker holds her glass of water at her house in Lahore May 28, 2014.

Is that a M F Hussein painting in the background?