Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
arun
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 21 Apr

Post by arun »

Sushant Sareen argues that using trade and economics to normalise relations with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a waste of time.

Pretty caustic about Ved Prakash Vaidik especially given Vaidiks association, per BRF postor Partha (Clicky) , with the Vivekananda Foundation an organisation with which Sushanth Sareen is also associated:

India must not waste time on Pakistan
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Pakistan Role In Global Terrorism thread.

The UK’s Guardian reports “Afghan officials have accused Pakistan of letting Afghan militants escape a complex crackdown on insurgent hideouts”. Given the solid track record of the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan of fomenting Islamic terrorism, hardly surprising.

Further spokesman of Afghanistan’s Intelligence Agency, the National Directorate of Security, says that Car bomb attack in Paktika province on Tuesday that killed 89, had a link to the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan:

Afghanistan accuses Pakistan of letting Haqqani militants escape crackdown
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

arun wrote:Sushant Sareen argues that using trade and economics to normalise relations with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a waste of time.

Pretty caustic about Ved Prakash Vaidik especially given Vaidiks association, per BRF postor Partha (Clicky) , with the Vivekananda Foundation an organisation with which Sushanth Sareen is also associated:

India must not waste time on Pakistan

One more lie to discredit NaMo govt. VIF has tweeted that Vaidik is in no way associated with the VIF.

The tweet was by the secy of the Foundation.
A lot of lies have been built to discredit NaMo while he is in BRICS meeting.

Hyenas tearing in while the lion is away.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Pakistan Government planned to construct LNG terminal at Gwadar
According to a senior government official, Pakistan is going to begin talks with Qatar to finalise plans to import 3.5 million tons of LNG per year. According to the government officials, Pakistan is also considering importing up to 200 MMCFD of LNG from India via Wagah border, but India is offering a high price of $22 per MMBTU which compares unfavourably to the international price of around $17 per MMBTU. Pakistan has offered $18.5 to $19 per MMBTU to India which is importing the commodity at $14 per MMBTU.
Cheers Image
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

WHAT THE..

Yesterday, I wrote a fake news draft for a BENIS post about Pakistan proposing slapping peace tax on India for maintaining peace between terror attacks. Then I deleted it without posting. Then I see this now -

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-1 ... error.html
Pakistan to Seek Continued U.S. Funds to Combat Terror
Pakistan plans to seek continued U.S. aid to help pay for its battle against terrorist groups in its northwestern provinces after American combat forces leave neighboring Afghanistan in 2016.

Pakistan expects to keep about 150,000 troops in North Waziristan until about 2017, even after its current operation to flush out terror groups in the area is completed, a Pakistani defense official said in an interview in Washington.

Since the Pakistani troop presence in the border region is intended to aid stability in neighboring Afghanistan, Pakistan plans to ask the U.S. to shoulder some of the costs in the form of a fixed annual sum because its economy is still weak, the official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss a topic that’s still being negotiated.
Unbelievable stuff. Pakistan wants money to maintain troops in its own territory. I should have posted that BENIS stuff yesterday. Not far from reality.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Before the world refuses to fund Pakistan army's perfidy, they should realize despite Pakistan being the biggest victim of Pakistan army's perfidy, they are the most generous in funding Pakistan army.

Despite Pakistan trained terrorists killing so many Pakistanis, Pakistan has sacrificed a lot to continue training and funding these terrorists. This sacrifice of Pakistani people should be acknowledged by the world which should help Pakistan bear some of the cost of training and funding these terrorists. Without adequate employment opportunities in good terror organizations, Pakistani youth are likely to go astray and get radicalized.

India should hand over Kashmir to Pakistan so Pakistan does not need to train terrorists and therefore Pakistan army can end its fight against Pakistan trained terrorists and the world can stop paying Pakistan army. This is the only long term solution.

Also Pakistan has lost $1 billion which they used to get for not hunting bin laden which US stopped giving Pakistan because they caught bin laden themselves.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Brain eating amoeba claims five lives in K'rachi
health experts fear that the brain eating amoeba virus is spreading rapidly
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

anupmisra wrote:Brain eating amoeba claims five lives in K'rachi
In Pakistan it will soon starve itself to death.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Shocker! bet you guys did not see this coming. Main Suspect in Bhatti Murder in Pakistan Released as Death Threats Stall Prosecution
More than three years after the assassination of Pakistan’s first Christian cabinet-level minister, Islamist extremists have silenced prosecution witnesses and the prime suspect was released on bail on July 11, the prosecutor said.
Islamabad Anti-Terrorism Judge Atiqur Rehman granted bail to the suspect, Omar Abdullah, on “medical grounds.”
“We informed the court that the witnesses and the prosecution team were receiving threats from terrorists and sought police protection in order to appear in court for recording testimonies,” Rana said. “The court ordered the government to arrange for our security, but over eight months have passed and there has been no response from the government side.”
The situation is such that Gul Sher, who was driving Shahbaz Bhatti’s car on the day of the incident and a key witness to the killing, has fled Pakistan as no one was willing to provide him security
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

The Tuk-Tuk travellers

More proof of small-hearted Hindus vs TFTA, adorable, and bissful bakis:
Kääriä and Sarno reached Pakistan a week ago, and are excited to continue their journey. “Pakistan is an amazing country,” Sarno said, adding, “In other countries, we have seen people try to build an illusion about their homeland, but that is not the case here. Pakistanis are far more vocal about the problems they face.”

“In Finland, we see Pakistan through the very limited and mostly negative lens of the media. But being here, we have found it to be completely different,” Kääriä said. “Our experience has been totally different from what we see in the media – Pakistanis are adorable people,” he added.
“Since we entered Pakistan I haven’t felt threatened even for a second,” Kääriä said, adding, “Pakistan is indeed a peaceful nation.”
“I have never seen a planned city like Islamabad in my life,” Sarno said. “I regret that I could not drive the Tuk-Tuk in Islamabad,” he added.
Kafirs don't have anything Islam-a-bad, how can they?
Their Tuk-Tuk wasn’t the only thing waiting for them in Kolkata. Upon reaching India, they found their visas had expired. They then travelled by air to Nepal and stayed there for three days before attempting to get an on-arrival visa to India. Finnish citizens can obtain an on-arrival visa for India if they enter through Nepal. After their visas were denied, they spent three days at the Kolkata airport, before moving on to Dhaka to see if they could enter India from there. When they arrived in Kolkata, immigration officials kept trying to prevent them from entering.

“It was really humiliating; I don’t know why they did this. Maybe because we had a Pakistani visa,” Kääriä speculated.

“Compared to what we experienced in India, Pakistanis are totally different. From officials to the common people, they are generous, and everybody tries to make things comfortable for us,” Sarno said.
Take that you dirty kafirs. Now do you know why you deserve our peaceful non-state attacks?
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

KLNMurthy'ji - you should issue an NSFW warning. I have blood streaming from my eyes now ....
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

KLNMurthy wrote:The Tuk-Tuk travellers

More proof of small-hearted Hindus vs TFTA, adorable, and bissful bakis:

“It was really humiliating; I don’t know why they did this. Maybe because we had a Pakistani visa,” Kääriä speculated.

“Compared to what we experienced in India, Pakistanis are totally different. From officials to the common people, they are generous, and everybody tries to make things comfortable for us,” Sarno said.
Take that you dirty kafirs. Now do you know why you deserve our peaceful non-state attacks?
Maybe they got the "Bolio" vaccination and instead the Yindoos were asking for "Polio" vaccination!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I would lik eto know the sequence of how Vaidik got to meet Hafiz Pig.
We know MSA and SK were the team leaders for the TSP visit.
We know Vaidik stayed back extra two weeks and then got to meet Hafiz Pig.
What happened in those two weeks?
Why he alone was approached and allowed to meet Hafiz?
What did the rest of the team think of Vaidik staying back?

One thing Vaidik stated in India Today he paid for his own ticket and eats vegetarian food, IOW he was not dined and whined like others maybe!
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

ramana wrote:I would lik eto know the sequence of how Vaidik got to meet Hafiz Pig.
We know MSA and SK were the team leaders for the TSP visit.
We know Vaidik stayed back extra two weeks and then got to meet Hafiz Pig.
What happened in those two weeks?
Why he alone was approached and allowed to meet Hafiz?
What did the rest of the team think of Vaidik staying back?

One thing Vaidik stated in India Today he paid for his own ticket and eats vegetarian food, IOW he was not dined and whined like others maybe!
To answer to your questions it requires someone to do professional investigative journalism. Is the Indian journalistic community capable of it at all?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

India's senior jour analist proposes independent Kashmir
NEW DELHI –Pseudo Indian journalist Ved Pratap Vaidik, whose meeting with Hafiz Saeed in Lahore has kicked up a row in the Indian parliament, defended himself by saying he only wanted to analyse the Jamaatud Dawa chief’s mind to perceive his motivation about India.“The objective was very simple. I am a journalist and I really wanted to know him,” the 69-year-old journalist told the CNN-IBN channel. “I wanted to know what kind of a man he (Hafiz Saeed) is and why he committed ‘heinous crimes’ against India. I wanted to analyse his mind,” he said.In an interview with the Dawn News channel, Vaidik pressed for more power to all parts of Kashmir, adding that if Kashmiris in Pakistan and India were ready, then the region could be made an independent country. After his return to India, the Indian journalist did a partial U-turn, saying he favoured more independence for Kashmir but not secession.“I have a mission. The entire South Asia should be united. I try to promote peace and prosperity in this entire region,” he said. "As a journalist, nobody is my boss, I follow my own conscience,” the journalist said while downplaying the controversy over his meeting with Hafiz Saeed."When I was in Pakistan, the media criticism of Hafiz Saeed in India came up for discussion. It was then that a Pakistani journalist asked me if I would like to meet Saeed in person. I agreed and a call was immediately made to fix the meeting,” he told Time of India newspaper, denying any other motive to his appointment with the Dawa chief.Refuting allegations that he had met Saeed as an envoy of the Narendra Modi government, Vaidik said that his interface with the Jamaatud Dawa chief was driven only by journalistic considerations. “I am a known name in Pakistan. My writings and articles are translated and reproduced in Pakistani media. In my 55 years of journalistic career, I have not declined to meet anyone. I have met Maoist leaders and LTTE leaders including Prabhakaran," said Vaidik.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Pakistani officials say police foil attack against prime minister's home
Khote Khotteh
Pakistani police fought for more than 10 hours with militants they said were planning to attack the home of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, officials said Thursday.An intelligence officer and two militants were killed when the shootout erupted during an overnight operation in the eastern city of Lahore, said police chief Zulfiqar Hameed. Shuja Khanzada, a provincial counterterrorism official, said the gunbattle took place at a house near Sharif's residence, which he said was the "prime target" of the militants.Sharif was away from the residence at the time, receiving a briefing at Pakistani military headquarters on a major offensive launched against militants in the lawless northwest.Suspicion is likely to fall on Pakistani Taliban militants, who have been fighting to overthrow the government and impose their harsh brand of Islamic law on the country. The group has killed thousands of people over the last decade in a campaign of bombings and other attacks against government officials, security forces and civilians.Punjab provincial law minister Rana Mashhood said intelligence had tipped off the authorities and that security forces had seized a large amount of weaponry, explosives and suicide vests.Sharif survived an attempt on his life during a previous stint as prime minister in 1998, when militants blew up a bridge minutes before he was supposed to cross it en route to the same house in Lahore
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

partha wrote:WHAT THE..

Yesterday, I wrote a fake news draft for a BENIS post about Pakistan proposing slapping peace tax on India for maintaining peace between terror attacks. Then I deleted it without posting. Then I see this now -

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-1 ... error.html
Pakistan to Seek Continued U.S. Funds to Combat Terror
Pakistan plans to seek continued U.S. aid to help pay for its battle against terrorist groups in its northwestern provinces after American combat forces leave neighboring Afghanistan in 2016.
<SNIP>
Unbelievable stuff. Pakistan wants money to maintain troops in its own territory. I should have posted that BENIS stuff yesterday. Not far from reality.
Actually I face that confusion (this thread v/s benis thread) many a times, I avoid posting that thus indirectly benefiting pukis.

Just a few posts above that, another post mentions how militants left before current sword-on-mud-houses operations by brave jihadi army of pakis. No surprise that Afghans are pissed.

Meanwhile in land of pious and more pious, a report of sexual harassment, counter case and a suicide of teenage cricketer.
Family tells of Pakistan teen cricketer's 'suicide' after sex-pest row

The pious from pakistan who were accused of harassing five women cricketers filed a counter case, after which a teenage cricketer killed herself.
Ms Rafiq was one of five female cricketers from Multan who said in a television show in June last year that the chairman of Multan Cricket Club (MCC), Maulvi Sultan Alam, and a team selector, Mohammad Javed, had demanded sexual favours in return for putting them on the regional teams or recommending them for the national team.

Both the officials, who appeared on the same show, denied the allegations and countered by accusing the women of indulging in immoral activities. {meaning women are less pious only, by default}
A Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) inquiry found there was no evidence to support the women's claims.

It slapped fines and a nine-month ban on all five for breach of discipline and for bringing women's cricket into disrepute. {same}
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

So Vaidik's meting with Hafiz Pig was facilitated by a Pak Journalist. What is his name?

From rest of the interview looks like a self important nobody, a hanger on in Lootyens Dlli.

What is the scoop on him from the circles?
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

anupmisra wrote:Brain eating amoeba claims five lives in K'rachi
Only in Pa'astan will Allah so effectively conflate a Virus with a Protozoan, defying all schema of evolutionary taxonomy... and "health experts" will not even notice the miraculous nature of this inter-species conjoining.

Sort of like the "hydrogen fission" bombs their nuclear experts used to talk about manufacturing.

But then again, Pakis have daily living experience of the Pig Man. Man and Pig are much more closely linked by evolution than Virus and Amoeba, however, so it must be recognized that this new merging between species is an even greater advance for Paki science.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Brain Eating Bacteria Defeated By Baki Ideological Creteria
It Failed to penetrate Paki Mushharden Skin
And died inhailing Lahore Pyaji Wind.

Some Paki are born to be Fried
If crossing Indian border they try
Some Paki are Born to Be Sliced
If they cross into Afghan side
Some Paki are born to be Diced
If they are Born Shia,Ahmadi or Balochild
Some Paki are born to be Blown Away
If they happen to be in Mosque on Fryday
But all Paki are born brain dead
Nature's Nishani of Being Inbred.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Rudradev wrote:
Only in Pa'astan will Allah so effectively conflate a Virus with a Protozoan, defying all schema of evolutionary taxonomy... and "health experts" will not even notice the miraculous nature of this inter-species conjoining.
Evolutionary taxonomy is all man-made. Allah's taxonomy is the only true taxonomy for all times, all places. Ju do naat realize the Binglish (arabized Pinglish) tax-no-money. Aj al-Hakim wisely said it ij the next generation-virus produced by Ami-Abba union to continue jihad. Mashallah, we just saw one mard-e-momin producing 36 viruses through 3 amis and wanting to produce more! That ij what it means to 'go viral'.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

If sweeter-than-honey, taller-than-Himalaya, deeper-than-Indian-ocean, all weather-fliend can ban Ramzan fasting, can more violent-than-volcano, submissive-than-slave, pious-than-arab all-lie frenemy be far behind? No sir.

To keep up their friendship, Bakistan announces Ramaz(d)an special celebrations:
Mobile phone services to be suspended in Karachi on Sunday
And for what joy, will the followers of the religion of peace, in the land of pure be made to endure that?
Due to fear of terrorist attacks, mobile phone services will be suspended in Karachi on June 20, Sunday, Express News reported on Friday.
Mobile phone services will be suspended from 4am to 11pm.
Sunday marks the 21st of Ramazan and is Youm-e-Ali.
Sorry kaffirs, you cannot disturb your pious younger biraders with track2/3/4 dialogs on Sunday. 8)
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

:(( How come this thread is not eagerly moving forward to embrace martyrdom and claim 72 virgins? Come on mujahids of Bakistan, do your part to create some excitement and news. Let us see you celebrate Ramadan with a bang in the Land of Pure!
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^^^ The last raisin has not dried yet.

[Am I the only one with visceral hatred to bakistanis?]
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

http://tribune.com.pk/multimedia/videos/737434/
Ami-Abba virus, is spreading. Check out this Abba, a 66 year old with 22 viruses and wanting another 18 more! I guess there is a new interpretation of Biological weapons of mass destruction in the Land of Pure.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Jhujar wrote:India's senior jour analist proposes independent Kashmir
“I have a mission. The entire South Asia should be united. . . ."
Why isn't the Paki press picking up on this cunning kafir's 'Akhand Bharat' scheme ?
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^Well it's a race between the press and the brain eating bacteria... Looks like the latter are moving faster.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

JE Menon wrote:^^Well it's a race between the press and the brain eating bacteria... Looks like the latter are moving faster.
To be fair the brain eating ammi-abbas have a far smaller target population to reach in Porkistan
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Hmm, we can soon expect to see articles about malnutrition in Pakistanese Amoeba
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

US drone attack kills 11 Taliban militants in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least 11 Taliban militants were killed on Saturday in a US drone attack in Pakistan's troubled northwestern tribal region near the border with Afghanistan, officials said.

The unmanned aircraft fired several missiles at a house in Doga Madakhel village of Datakhel area of North Waziristan at about 3 am local time.

A security official said that 11 militants from the Punjabi Taliban group were killed in the attack.

"Those killed were part of Punjabi Taliban group which is strong in the eastern province of Punjab on the Indian border," he said.

Another official said there was at least one high value target among the dead militants but he refused to give details.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Four killed in firing outside Quetta mosque
QUETTA: Four devotees, including three members of a family, were killed in firing outside a mosque as they came out after offering the Friday prayers in the area of Satellite Town here on Friday.The deceased include a man, his son, and grandson while the fourth victim was their close relative. “They were on their way back home after offering the Friday prayers at Jamia Masjid Ghudae Nazar in Ghausabad area of the city,” police said adding that armed men outside the mosque opened fire at them.Three of them received bullet wounds and died on the spot, while Mir Ahmed, a close relative of the deceased, also died.Soon after the incident, police reached the site and shifted the bodies to the Civil Hospital for legal formalities. Further probe was underway.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Bullets seized from US embassy official
RAWALPINDI: The Airport Security Force (ASF) on Friday arrested an official of the American embassy after recovering bullets and a magazine of a 9mm pistol from his baggage at Benazir Bhutto Airport on Friday, police said.

The airport sources said check-in for the Abu Dhabi-bound flight (EY-232) was underway when an ASF official spotted bullets during the scanning of the passenger’s baggage.

They detained the passenger, later identified as William John, travelling from Islamabad to the United States via Abu Dhabi. He was handed over to the Airport police.

When contacted, Inspector Raja Musadiq said a case had been registered against the passenger, who served as a security official at the US embassy, on charges of carrying bullets. However, he said, the suspect was granted bail as it was a bailable offence.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Role reversal
Veteran journalist Iftikhar Gillani wrote on his Facebook page, “This so called senior journalist Ved Pratap Vaidik is an ingenious fraud. I am at loss to understand how be befools Pakistani politicians, whether Asif Zardari or Nawaz Sharif”.
But political commentator Sushil Aaron argued in Hindustan Times that Modi is not so naive as to handle this issue so indiscreetly. “The Modi government may have a theoretical interest in communicating messages or threats to Saeed in an effort to forestall the possibility another major attack on India, but Vaidik is an unlikely vehicle for that purpose and it is inconceivable that PM Modi would risk undercutting his strongman image with such methods,” he wrote.
Whatever the result, this Vaidik-Saeed meet has brought Hafiz Saeed in focus in India once again. It has also exposed the BJP in its weaknesses. But one positive thing that could be associated with this development is that BJP is different when it is in power than when it is out of it. This may augur well for peace between India and Pakistan.Writer Shujaat Bukhari is an ingenious and congenital ignoramus.
Cheers Image
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Mahendra wrote:Hmm, we can soon expect to see articles about malnutrition in Pakistanese Amoeba
Pakistan is fighting the war on Ammi-Abba on behalf of this world, World should duely take note of it.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

^ and re-imburse it accordingly.