Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
CRamS
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6771
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 20:54
Contact:

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby CRamS » 28 Sep 2014 19:04

Rajiv LatherJi, are you being sarcastic? Except for your point that "acche din" will take a long time, everything else you say are based on CTs.

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11638
Joined: 23 Oct 2001 11:31
Contact:

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby A_Gupta » 28 Sep 2014 19:15

KLNMurthy wrote:Modi is of a very different character than most of us on this forum. He doesn't want to see pakis destroy themselves and their shitty little country as he is not a hater like us. He is the real deal, an actual humanitarian, and genuinely wants to cure Pakistan and bring it into the family of humanity as a more or less functioning member. His approach and clarity in carrying this out are, to be honest, not common ways to resolve problems, certainly not by Indians. I suspect that Modi, a voracious reader, has educated himself on the techniques of cognitive behavioral therapy, and is convinced that it will work not just on individuals but also on countries like Pakistan.


I doubt that Modi would want to cure Pakistan unless he saw it to be India's interests, perhaps very long term interests, but in India's interests.

In any case, a we-tolerate-no-nonsense and your-internal-compulsions-be-damned approach to Pakistan, is, IMO, exactly the right one.

Comer
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3574
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Comer » 28 Sep 2014 19:33

The cure would also render raisin dieter moot.

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4043
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 13:06

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby KLNMurthy » 28 Sep 2014 19:46

A_Gupta wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote:Modi is of a very different character than most of us on this forum. He doesn't want to see pakis destroy themselves and their shitty little country as he is not a hater like us. He is the real deal, an actual humanitarian, and genuinely wants to cure Pakistan and bring it into the family of humanity as a more or less functioning member. His approach and clarity in carrying this out are, to be honest, not common ways to resolve problems, certainly not by Indians. I suspect that Modi, a voracious reader, has educated himself on the techniques of cognitive behavioral therapy, and is convinced that it will work not just on individuals but also on countries like Pakistan.


I doubt that Modi would want to cure Pakistan unless he saw it to be India's interests, perhaps very long term interests, but in India's interests.

In any case, a we-tolerate-no-nonsense and your-internal-compulsions-be-damned approach to Pakistan, is, IMO, exactly the right one.

I believe that Modi's view is that the solution to India's Pakistan problem is a cured Pakistan. This is a belief he shares with UPA which expressed it as "a stable, prosperous and democratic pakistan is in India's interest." But UPA had no clue how to make this happen, so they tried irrational things like papi-jhapi, trade, feeding echandee frenzy of RAPEs with uninterruptible talks etc.

Modi's approach is to provide concrete positive alternatives along with clarity about consequences of bad behavior. He believes deeply in overcoming negativity with positivity.

I have my own doubts about the redeemability of Pakistan. I think Modi and India under him are in for a nasty surprise.

CRamS
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6771
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 20:54
Contact:

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby CRamS » 28 Sep 2014 19:57

As long as ModiJi understands deep down that TSP's real goal is not redemption, but destruction of India, and raising their green crescent over the red fort in New Delhi, or short of that mutual annihilation in a mushroom cloud, I would like to give him some time.

My own personal belief is that TSP cannot be cured, what needs to happen is the destruction of Pakijabi stranglehold on TSP, so that TSP breaks into manageable entities. This may be non-secular to say so, but I would not want a volatile situation either where India has to absorb millions of Pakijabi and other filth. It was good riddance in 1947.

Harish
BRFite
Posts: 140
Joined: 27 Dec 2004 10:30
Location: Bharat

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Harish » 28 Sep 2014 20:02

Rajiv Lather wrote:You heard Nawaz, and before that Baby Bhutto. You also heard Yasin Malik. And finally we watched and heard Modi's UN speech. What are we celebrating ?

All those who thought 'acche din aane wale hain', better get your containers ready - it is going to be a long wait...

And someone mentioned ISI chief being looked at for improving US-Pak relations - our situation is not much better - the NSA is looking after foreign affairs, defense and internal security.

Who is looking after India ? Modi, NSA, some big businessmen, some US NRIs and some shadowy ideologues in RSS. Where is the transparent decision making ? Where is the responsibility with power ? Who are these people ? What do they have in mind ? What do they plan for India for the future ?

Among our present cabinet, I can recall the names of Modi, AJ, Sushma and Rajnath. I don't remember, remembering such a short list of cabinet ministers, ever. Where are the other ministers ? What are they planning and doing ?

If we see some positive change in our policy towards China, it will be because of prompting by the US and Japan.

What is this blather all about? This post is ridiculous on so many levels. What is your khujli, and who's causing it? Modi?

CRamS
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6771
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 20:54
Contact:

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby CRamS » 28 Sep 2014 21:42

Forget redemption, wife beating RAPE pervert threatens India with exactly what I say above

http://www.dawn.com/news/1134772/indias ... power-game

Karan M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 19453
Joined: 19 Mar 2010 00:58

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Karan M » 28 Sep 2014 22:51

Lol at him and TSP sooth asians

Ranjani Brow

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Ranjani Brow » 28 Sep 2014 23:27

Image

@The UnReal Time :lol: :lol:

partha
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4004
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 15:25

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby partha » 28 Sep 2014 23:33

Image

Who here is Anuj, the friend of this Pak journalist? :rotfl:

svinayak
BRF Oldie
Posts: 14223
Joined: 09 Feb 1999 12:31

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby svinayak » 29 Sep 2014 00:01

CRamS wrote:Forget redemption, wife beating RAPE pervert threatens India with exactly what I say above

http://www.dawn.com/news/1134772/indias ... power-game


Here he is trying to analyse but unable to understand clearly.

The most proximate impediment to India’s quest for Great Power status remains Pakistan.


He is unable to understand geopolitics but repeats what the large western countries say about weakness of India.
He describes India-China, India-Russia and India-US relations but unable to understand the weight of the relations.

The reason for this article is important. China is about to change its policy with major powers soon and it is working on a new framework and new peacetime strategy. China will change its policy towards India since the western economy will slow down, West- Russia relations and Asian demographics will ensure large young population with China aging population till 2050.

Anujan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6948
Joined: 27 May 2007 03:55

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Anujan » 29 Sep 2014 05:27

partha wrote:http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/will-pakistans-new-isi-chief-rizwan-akhtar-help-revamp-u-n212416
Will Pakistan's New ISI Chief Rizwan Akhtar Help Revamp U.S. Ties?

Have you ever come across a question like that regarding CIA or RAW or any other country's intelligence service chief? "Will CIA's new chief help revamp Russia ties?", "Will RAW's new chief help revamp Pakistan ties?". Only in Pakistan.


The fellow who wrote it is a wannabe Macho loudmouth. If you remember he was the one who asked Gen. Bikram Singh something along the lines of "arent you lying" for which Gen. Bikram Singh politely replied that Indian army chiefs uphold the glorious tradition of the Army and if he called Pakistan Army said they were not in Kargil, and now it turns out that they were and who would he believe? Indian Army or Pakistan Army?

Fellow had the gall to brag about "Questioning" Indian army chief when so much as mentioning the name of Pakistan Army chief or Chief of ISI would have him bull cattled pronto.

I have no idea why Indian media entertains orangutans like these from across the border.

Vivasvat
BRFite
Posts: 279
Joined: 11 May 2005 08:03

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Vivasvat » 29 Sep 2014 05:54

Pakistan's Political Crisis Carries Over to U.S. Youth
"I feel like in Pakistan, looking at all of the people it really breaks my heart to see kids there. I have younger brothers and when I see kids there, they don’t have food, or they are dying, they don’t go to school, they are picking up garbage on the streets, they don’t have clean water. I feel like that could have been my life, and I feel like I must stand up for Pakistan." --Khansa Abbasi, 21

"I may have been born here, but I will go there [Pakistan] someday."--Bukuriya Choudhry, 14

Image

RCase
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2034
Joined: 02 Sep 2011 22:50
Location: Awaiting the sabbath of Fry djinns

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby RCase » 29 Sep 2014 06:22

Vivasvat wrote:Pakistan's Political Crisis Carries Over to U.S. Youth
"I may have been born here, but I will go there [Pakistan] someday."--Bukuriya Choudhry, 14


Now, that should be worrisome to the world! Yes, that is the place to go for advanced IT training experience.

Rony
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3173
Joined: 14 Jul 2006 23:29

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Rony » 29 Sep 2014 06:29


Anujan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6948
Joined: 27 May 2007 03:55

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Anujan » 29 Sep 2014 06:54

The Anti-Nawaz protests seem to have a strong support among overseas Pakistanis. Atleast the types who get on to Social media. Something about Imran Khan makes them all swoon over him.

Also is interesting given that both TuQ and Imran pay the crowds and feed them food and pay for music and such. It has been going on for more than a month now, wonder where they got the money from.

Nawaz has all the industrialists in his pocket, it cannot be them supporting Imran Khan.

shiv
BRF Oldie
Posts: 34982
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: Pindliyon ka Gooda

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby shiv » 29 Sep 2014 07:50

Rony wrote:

wtf?
Radio Mirchi is an Indian FM radio channel in multiple Indian cities. The banner even reads "Delhi" - so what is this video all about?

habal
BRF Oldie
Posts: 6860
Joined: 24 Dec 2009 18:46

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby habal » 29 Sep 2014 07:58

The Radio Jockey from Delhi made a cold prank call to somone in Karachi, who is the local head of Bilawal's party (some Yaqub Sherwani from Lawhore). So he says that he is calling from someplace nearby and has an issue.

He says: Someone had a child, he raised the child and this RJ's organization then contacted the father and asked him to send his child to him for education. After child's education, the child is sent back to his father, but now they wants to adopt this child. But the father is not allowing him to do so.

So he wants the assistance of this local chap to solve this issue to the benefit of this RJ's organization.

So obviously the local head of PPP says that RJ has something wrong with him, why should the father let the organization have the child that he has raised, just because they taught him. He says the RJ doesn't make any sense.

At this point the RJ says he is from Delhi and the same is applicable to Cashmere, & quoting Biowall, the party head who wants every inch is comparable to the child whom the organisation wants to snatch from his father. the PPP chap then displays a lot of cognitive dissonance and fumbles and mumbles for a few minutes before the RJ contemptuously dismisses him and hangs up the phone after he has made a point.

-------

lol I listened to it again.

the RJ says he is Irfan from Krachi, and his educational wing tried to educate the child forcibly and against the wishes of his father thrice. And three times they tried to force their education or whatever belief they profess on the child, and now this organization wants custodianship of the child from his father but the father doesn't allow them to come anywhere near. :mrgreen:
Last edited by habal on 29 Sep 2014 08:07, edited 2 times in total.

vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew
Posts: 5786
Joined: 12 Aug 2011 21:19

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby vishvak » 29 Sep 2014 08:00

partha wrote:Image

Who here is Anuj, the friend of this Pak journalist? :rotfl:

Didn't the Indian PM talk about building toilets? All pakis have to do is build BIGGER TALLER toilets and claim victory.

shiv
BRF Oldie
Posts: 34982
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: Pindliyon ka Gooda

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby shiv » 29 Sep 2014 08:01

habal wrote:The Radio Jockey from Delhi made a cold prank call to somone in Karachi, who is the local head of Bilawal's party. So he says that he is calling from someplace nearby and has an issue.

He says: Someone had a child, he raised the child and this RJ's organization then contacted the father and asked him to send his child to him for education. After child's education, the child is sent back to his father, but now they wants to adopt this child. But the father is not allowing him to do so.

So he wants the assistance of this local chap to solve this issue to the benefit of this RJ's organization.

So obviously the local head of PPP says that RJ has something wrong with him, why should the father let the organization have the child that he has raised, just because they taught him. He says the RJ doesn't make any sense.

At this point the RJ says he is from Delhi and the same is applicable to Cashmere, & quoting Biowall, the party head who wants every inch is comparable to the child whom the organisation wants to snatch from his father. the PPP chap then displays a lot of cognitive dissonance and fumbles and mumbles for a few minutes before the RJ contemptuously dismisses him and hangs up the phone after he has made a point.

Thanks. I will now listen to the relevant bits - the heavy Erdoo got on my nerves after a couple of minutes.

hnair
Forum Moderator
Posts: 3826
Joined: 03 May 2006 01:31
Location: Trivandrum

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby hnair » 29 Sep 2014 08:20

SSridhar wrote: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/opinion/28 ... etro-buses

- Ayisha, DT anal-ysis

This is all very amusing, this Mars takleef. I am posting this for the laughter quotient onlee.



If one probes, MOM has limited sensors and the data it will collect will be of equally limited scientific use.



:lol: Her TSP-ian uncle must have wrote this for her since he had nothing to give his bride but displays of antique artillery. Freudian slips about limited use probes et al

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11638
Joined: 23 Oct 2001 11:31
Contact:

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby A_Gupta » 29 Sep 2014 09:11

Drones:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/29/world ... -four.html
An American drone strike in northwestern Pakistan killed at least four people suspected of being militants, Pakistani officials said Sunday.


This was the second American drone strike within a week and the first strike in South Waziristan in almost a year.

Saral
BRFite
Posts: 1663
Joined: 16 Jan 2005 14:05

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Saral » 29 Sep 2014 09:56

As Pakistan declines, as the state crumbles, as systems fail, as results diminish and possibilities shrink, there is one system that is going in the opposite direction: the infrastructure of jihad — the mosque-madressah-social welfare network that creates an enabling environment for religiously tainted radical ideologies and violent agendas — is booming. The only growth industry in Pakistan is the militant complex. It’s everywhere, so ubiquitous now that few even recognise it as an aberration. And soon, we may find out what happens when a booming industry, the infrastructure of jihad, catches up to and overtakes a declining state.


http://t.co/QPVRlwtuR2

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4043
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 13:06

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby KLNMurthy » 29 Sep 2014 11:11

shiv wrote:
habal wrote:The Radio Jockey from Delhi made a cold prank call to somone in Karachi, who is the local head of Bilawal's party. So he says that he is calling from someplace nearby and has an issue.

He says: Someone had a child, he raised the child and this RJ's organization then contacted the father and asked him to send his child to him for education. After child's education, the child is sent back to his father, but now they wants to adopt this child. But the father is not allowing him to do so.

So he wants the assistance of this local chap to solve this issue to the benefit of this RJ's organization.

So obviously the local head of PPP says that RJ has something wrong with him, why should the father let the organization have the child that he has raised, just because they taught him. He says the RJ doesn't make any sense.

At this point the RJ says he is from Delhi and the same is applicable to Cashmere, & quoting Biowall, the party head who wants every inch is comparable to the child whom the organisation wants to snatch from his father. the PPP chap then displays a lot of cognitive dissonance and fumbles and mumbles for a few minutes before the RJ contemptuously dismisses him and hangs up the phone after he has made a point.

Thanks. I will now listen to the relevant bits - the heavy Erdoo got on my nerves after a couple of minutes.


Do listen to the whole thing and try to work through the Urdu. It is bloody brilliant.

Mahendra
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4409
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 17:20
Location: Chronicling Bakistan's Tryst with Dysentery

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Mahendra » 29 Sep 2014 11:40

partha wrote:Image

Who here is Anuj, the friend of this Pak journalist? :rotfl:


Me ain't Anuj but me spread the good news to so many people that even some of the Goras I work with now use the term wholeheartedly

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11857
Joined: 05 Apr 2006 16:25

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Aditya_V » 29 Sep 2014 11:50

KLNMurthy wrote:
I believe that Modi's view is that the solution to India's Pakistan problem is a cured Pakistan. This is a belief he shares with UPA which expressed it as "a stable, prosperous and democratic pakistan is in India's interest." But UPA had no clue how to make this happen, so they tried irrational things like papi-jhapi, trade, feeding echandee frenzy of RAPEs with uninterruptible talks etc.

Modi's approach is to provide concrete positive alternatives along with clarity about consequences of bad behavior. He believes deeply in overcoming negativity with positivity.

I have my own doubts about the redeemability of Pakistan. I think Modi and India under him are in for a nasty surprise.


Have ever heard the of the Art of War, even if you wish and plan for destruction of Pakistan just like the Pakistan Army does, you always claim to smoke the peace pipe and try to show how the other guy is wrong to get public opinion and internal contradictions within Pakistan from failing to unite.

We all know that the majority of Pakistani public and the Pakistani miltary(plus 3.5 friemds) in particular are planning and plotting the destruction of India, question is how are you to ensure that Pakistan implodes and then we can deal with them. It requires some Taqqiah which is not understood by many in BR.

arun
BRF Oldie
Posts: 10248
Joined: 28 Nov 2002 12:31

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby arun » 29 Sep 2014 19:54

Mohammadden Cleric turned politician Muhammad Tahir-Ul Qadri throws a big wet towel in an Op-Ed written by him for the New York Times:

………………. My country continues to sink in various global ratings — of poverty, women’s rights and education. We have the second highest number of children — more than five million — not in school, and the World Economic Forum ranked Pakistan as one of the most dangerous countries on the planet, behind only Yemen and Libya: At least 40,000 people have died in terrorist attacks over the last 15 years, yet Pakistan has a dismal record of prosecuting and convicting terrorism suspects. …………………..


I find it a pathetic reflection of the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan that even a Sunni Mohammadden Cleric of the Sunni Sect and Barelvi sub-sect which forms the most numerous group in the Islamic Republic, needs to forsake that country despite that country being supposedly formed as an “Ideological Muslim State” to provide a safe-haven for the Mohamaddens of the Indian Sub-Continent and live in a Non-Mohamadden majority country like Canada.

See here:

Give Pakistan Back

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie
Posts: 11638
Joined: 23 Oct 2001 11:31
Contact:

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby A_Gupta » 29 Sep 2014 20:16

^^^ NYT OpEd by Qadri,
...“we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play.”


Pakistan indeed developed according to their own lights and culture, and the principles of Islamic social justice are in full operation there; however, sadly, these don't let anyone "live and breath as free men". I'm not sure why they are complaining. It must be the usual excuse that any manifestation of Islam which has ever existed after 632 AD is not the "real" Islam. But they can't overcome the inherent contradiction, that living and breathing as free men (and women) is incompatible with the principles of Islamic social justice, and Pakistani lights and culture. Even the elementary freedom of leaving Islam without risking death is not available.

shiv
BRF Oldie
Posts: 34982
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: Pindliyon ka Gooda

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby shiv » 29 Sep 2014 20:30

A_Gupta wrote:^^^ NYT OpEd by Qadri,
...“we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play.”


Pakistan indeed developed according to their own lights and culture, and the principles of Islamic social justice are in full operation there; however, sadly, these don't let anyone "live and breath as free men". I'm not sure why they are complaining. It must be the usual excuse that any manifestation of Islam which has ever existed after 632 AD is not the "real" Islam. But they can't overcome the inherent contradiction, that living and breathing as free men (and women) is incompatible with the principles of Islamic social justice, and Pakistani lights and culture. Even the elementary freedom of leaving Islam without risking death is not available.

Huge portions of Islam have to be discarded for Muslims to live normal lives in today's world. That means a lot of what is in the Quran or Hadiths should simply remain there are a historic testament to how the religion developed and the people should move on. This could happen - in 200 years. Not in my lifetime. Islam in its original (and current) form is only heading for conflict.That makes it a religion with a bleak future.

gandharva
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2304
Joined: 30 Jan 2008 23:22

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby gandharva » 29 Sep 2014 20:39

Deleted.
Last edited by gandharva on 29 Sep 2014 20:52, edited 1 time in total.

fanne
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3349
Joined: 11 Feb 1999 12:31

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby fanne » 29 Sep 2014 20:46

Boss get that picture out of BR. You will be in trouble with the law on various charges and I dont want to be part of this. This is disgusting, please use some judgement before linking or hot linking these types of images.

shiv
BRF Oldie
Posts: 34982
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: Pindliyon ka Gooda

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby shiv » 29 Sep 2014 20:47

gandharva wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bys7NROCcAI8Y7X.jpg

The Paki Pedophile's delight

Prem
BRF Oldie
Posts: 21144
Joined: 01 Jul 1999 11:31
Location: Weighing and Waiting 8T Yconomy

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Prem » 29 Sep 2014 21:01

hnair wrote:
SSridhar wrote: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/opinion/28 ... tro-buses- Ayisha, DT anal-ysis
This is all very amusing, this Mars takleef. I am posting this for the laughter quotient onlee.
If one probes, MOM has limited sensors and the data it will collect will be of equally limited scientific use.



KhushhalS
Late Governor Tauseer once wisely said that Pakistani should no embarrass themselves by writing or talking about science and stick to quoting scripture only.

JayS
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4525
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby JayS » 29 Sep 2014 21:05

partha wrote:Image


:rotfl:

It reminded me of my college days. Our Jr. college toilet was painted total white, we used to call it "The White House", and later we started to refer it to Pakistan. "Going to Pakistan" continued to be a day-to-day affair even in the engg college later on.

rsingh
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3373
Joined: 19 Jan 2005 01:05
Location: Pindi
Contact:

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby rsingh » 29 Sep 2014 21:52

hnair wrote:
SSridhar wrote: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/opinion/28 ... etro-buses

- Ayisha, DT anal-ysis

This is all very amusing, this Mars takleef. I am posting this for the laughter quotient onlee.



If one probes, MOM has limited sensors and the data it will collect will be of equally limited scientific use.



:lol: Her TSP-ian uncle must have wrote this for her since he had nothing to give his bride but displays of antique artillery. Freudian slips about limited use probes et al


Ok now who is SVEN SMALGAND in the comment section? Is it ju Menon ji?

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4043
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 13:06

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby KLNMurthy » 29 Sep 2014 23:22


Ok now who is SVEN SMALGAND in the comment section? Is it ju Menon ji?


J E Menon is a purebred mundu-sporting Malayali whereas Mr Smalgand is a blond blue eyed Scandinavian morality entrepreneur. Seems that Kafirs are confusing the two.

Dipanker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3021
Joined: 14 May 2002 11:31

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Dipanker » 30 Sep 2014 00:09

arun wrote:I find it a pathetic reflection of the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan that even a Sunni Mohammadden Cleric of the Sunni Sect and Barelvi sub-sect which forms the most numerous group in the Islamic Republic, needs to forsake that country despite that country being supposedly formed as an “Ideological Muslim State” to provide a safe-haven for the Mohamaddens of the Indian Sub-Continent and live in a Non-Mohamadden majority country like Canada.


Actually as early as 1951, only a few years after the creation of Pakistan, Paki slammed the door shut on muslims who wanted to migrate from India to this “Ideological Muslim State” called Pakistan, even though these "Indian muslims" were the main supporters and backers of creation of Pakistan!

A few millions who were able to migrate before the door was slammed shut in their face are now contemptuously addressed as "mojahirs" and discriminated against by the Pakjabis and PakSindhis.

Many of these ideological Pakistanis who found themselves stranded in Bangladesh after the 1971 war and desperately wanted to migrate to their ideological state were not allowed to do so by Pakistan. Pakistan simply refused to take them in. Forty three years after the war, they are still languishing in Bangladesh.

Dipanker
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3021
Joined: 14 May 2002 11:31

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby Dipanker » 30 Sep 2014 00:14

Canadian minister calls Pakistan a ‘safe haven’ for 'terrorists'

KABUL – Canadian Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Chris Alexander who participated in the inauguration ceremony of Afghanistan new president, has asked Pakistan to stop ‘supporting insurgency,’ saying there are no doubts of Pakistan being a ‘safe haven’ for terrorist.

“Today, Canada and most of the countries around the world know why there is still insecurity and instability in Afghanistan,” Alexander said in an interview with the Afghan TV. “Taliban are trained in Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Waziristan and some parts of Karachi,” he blamed.

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie
Posts: 14045
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 06:14

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby UlanBatori » 30 Sep 2014 02:01

Madonna, queen of pop, opens school in Karachi 29 Sep 2014

I DO hope she covers her ankles though nothing else! :shock: :eek:

James B
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2249
Joined: 08 Nov 2008 21:23
Location: Samjhautha Express with an IED

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Postby James B » 30 Sep 2014 02:19

Great innovation in Pakistan passport technology. :rotfl:

Image

The old passport (on right) opens from left to right but after Islamic revolution & innovations the new passport now opens from right to left like arabian four-fathers


Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests