Internal Security Watch

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Re: Internal Security Watch

Post by Supratik »

All communal news are blocked in majority of Bengali media both print and TV/radio. This has been in place since the Communists took over and is still continuing. Many less privileged Bengalies may not know about the situation in WB and Bdesh. There is an information block. Bengal being a backward state many may not have access to SM.

PS: I see Rahul made the same point.
shaun
BRFite

Post by shaun »

Is it possible to have state wise internal security thread. So that posters from all over India and world can post news from and on their respective states even from local television , web and print media ( ofcourse with proper translation )
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Jay ‏@jaypanicker Sep 1
Top RSS leader Manoj ji's car ws attacked by CPM today mornin & then his head was chopped off ;1 Swayamsevak critical
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

one shalman nizami who called our president a b*****d and said he would be hanged if he visited kashmir has been appointed secy of RaGa's office.
https://twitter.com/saaxenanurag/status ... 6908185600
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Supreme Court judge Dipak Mishra gets threat letter
Also read some reports that Tiger Memon had made a call to his home the day Yakub Memon was just about meet his 72. He talked about revenge etc. The report said the call was for around 3 mins, and most likely made using VOIP.
Singha wrote:Top RSS leader Manoj ji's car ws attacked by CPM today mornin & then his head was chopped off ;1 Swayamsevak critical
Saar, this is old news actually. The incident is true. This incident happened in Sep, 2014. The case is now being investigated by the CBI. The murderers who actually did the crime have been identified and arrested, but CBI is now working on trapping the master minds - i.e the senior commies involved.

My gut feeling is that the political murders in Kannur Dt. in North Kerala was allowed to manifest into such bad extremes, mainly by the politicians not giving a free hand to the police, and also the media over-hyping on the concept of Rakthasakshi/Balidaani (martyr). Over a period of time, the residents of Kannur district may have got a feeling what they are doing is all macho stuff, and they are one brave lot. One or two strong investigations on such cases, quick trial and quick sentencing would bring in a difference. And if possible the imprisonment of the accused/convicted has to be at a Central Prison out-side Kerala. I know such things were possible during British times, but don't know if the laws have changed. The "macho" (?) murderer gang of Kannur languishing in prisons in Bellary, Cuddallore etc. itself would be a good thing to have. Totally isolated (from politicis, their own relatives and in an unknown territory), they would be forced to mend their ways.
member_29064
BRFite

Post by member_29064 »

@Sachin and Singha ji, these kind of events almost always throw me back to my misanthropic-mode! i severely doubt i would remain in a decent mood for the day.
many of you have acquaintances with some higher ranked people in the RSS? why don't they hit back in the same or even meaner manner in KL and TN? i had watched the gory pics of those dead RSS and BJP people from those states some years back, and couldn't forget. i understand they do retaliate, but it doesn't make much news, and am forced to think those attempts fade in comparison to what the communishit cadres perpetrate. why is it so? few weeks back i had a chance to talk to an old fellow from a Shaakha, not a higher-up, but a veteran of RSS. i asked him why don't you teach modern figthing tactics and use of weapons, etc., and simple martial arts to general public; your cadres are getting killed in KL and WB; why don't you use new marketing ways and publicise yourselves to attract the youth, etc., etc. to all this his only and oft-repeated reply with a smirk was - "we want to unite people, not divide them using violence; we have our own ways....blah blah".

this is deeply disturbing and i honestly feel its already long overdue that the RSS and BJP should've been running after the communist-blood with full ruthlessness by now. i guess the Hindu ethos have more-or-less always restricted the Hindus from hitting back full force. ofcourse, pardon my ignorance and gung-ho words on the matter.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Nirbhraant wrote:many of you have acquaintances with some higher ranked people in the RSS? why don't they hit back in the same or even meaner manner in KL and TN?
I don't have any acquaintances with high level cadres of any party/social org. But RSS and BJP do retaliate once in a while. Infact in Kannur the maximum murders happen between BJP/RSS combo and the CPI(M)/DYFI combo. If you go by the religion based numbers, at the end of it the victims are essentially Hindus, and some have even done analysis based on the caste. What happened in Kerala is that some kind of glorification was given to this kind of politics. The commies had a big advantage - they are much more stronger, also wins elections time and again and naturally would have their cadre spread across all government machinery. The BJP or RSS would not have such kind of far reaching presence. There were even cases of Police Sub Inspectors being openly showing their commie leanings and cooking up false cases against BJP & RSS.

But things are slowly changing. One thing the Kerala society I feel is slowly realising that the "Kannur mafia culture" is not what is going to improve the state. That entire district has also got a bad name, and they know it. At present the entire CPI(M) control group is from this area, but there is also good amount of dissatisfaction on this effect. For the past 10-12 years the police is also trying to show its force and impartiality by at least doing some decent level of investigations, and charge sheeting of the actual murderers. Before that it was based on a list which the party gives the police. Now certain cases are also getting investigated by the CBI - an organisation which the commies cannot control. But all said and done, what is required is speedy investigation and quick trials. This never used to happen. After the Manoj murder case was taken over by CBI, no other murders have taken place and the commie leaders are also not back with their provocative speeches.
member_29064
BRFite

Post by member_29064 »

Sachin wrote:
Nirbhraant wrote:many of you have acquaintances with some higher ranked people in the RSS? why don't they hit back in the same or even meaner manner in KL and TN?
I don't have any acquaintances with high level cadres of any party/social org. But RSS and BJP do retaliate once in a while. Infact in Kannur the maximum murders happen between BJP/RSS combo and the CPI(M)/DYFI combo. If you go by the religion based numbers, at the end of it the victims are essentially Hindus, and some have even done analysis based on the caste. What happened in Kerala is that some kind of glorification was given to this kind of politics. The commies had a big advantage - they are much more stronger, also wins elections time and again and naturally would have their cadre spread across all government machinery. The BJP or RSS would not have such kind of far reaching presence. There were even cases of Police Sub Inspectors being openly showing their commie leanings and cooking up false cases against BJP & RSS.

But things are slowly changing. One thing the Kerala society I feel is slowly realising that the "Kannur mafia culture" is not what is going to improve the state. That entire district has also got a bad name, and they know it. At present the entire CPI(M) control group is from this area, but there is also good amount of dissatisfaction on this effect. For the past 10-12 years the police is also trying to show its force and impartiality by at least doing some decent level of investigations, and charge sheeting of the actual murderers. Before that it was based on a list which the party gives the police. Now certain cases are also getting investigated by the CBI - an organisation which the commies cannot control. But all said and done, what is required is speedy investigation and quick trials. This never used to happen. After the Manoj murder case was taken over by CBI, no other murders have taken place and the commie leaders are also not back with their provocative speeches.

thanks for elaborating on the situation! yes, understandably the RSS-BJP would be in lower no.s in that state for obvious reasons. i was feeling that KL alongwith WB could become a lost cause in the coming time. but the latter part of your post gives a bit of a breather. may be like the public of WB, people in KL too would in the coming times show the commies their place. late, but better than never. why though in the first place have they been electing these murderers is bewildering - i think due to a combo of large population of non-Hindus there, the natural allies of the supposedly 'athiest' commies, plus, use of violence and subversive tactics by the commies during elections. else, why the KL-Hindus would keep choosing the commies time-and-again is beyond me (unless they've had a traditional affinity for 'revolutionary thought' and 'romanticism/glorification of violence' there as you wrote, not much different than the earlier bengalis)! anyway, i would sincerely pray for the well-being of that state and its Hindus and a total decimation of the adharmi!
member_29064
BRFite

Post by member_29064 »

Complete transcript of the conversation between Tiger Memon and his mother Hanifa
MUMBAI: Twenty-two years since he fled after masterminding one of the worst terror strikes India has seen, Mumbai Police have once again heard his voice. Mushtaq 'Tiger' Memon, one of India's most wanted, rang up the Memon household on the family landline number just one-and-ahalf hours before his younger brother Yakub was to be hanged.

Here is the complete transcript of the conversation between Tiger Memon and his mother:

The call from Tiger Memon came at around 5.35 am on the Memon residence landline number.

An unidentified man (UM) from the Memon residence picks up the phone. The caller doesn't identify himself but quickly says, " Salam walikum, Hello"

The unidentified male (UM) then replies: Walikum salam Bhai.

Tiger: Ammi Jaggi hai kya. (Is mother awake)

UM: Woh raat bhar soyi nahi hai. (She hasn't slept since last night)

Tiger: Baat karao ( I want to speak to her)

There is a pause of around 30 seconds as the cordless phone is being taken inside to the room where the mother is. While going to the room UM meets someone else who asks who is on the line, UM carrying the phone says, 'Bhaijaan ka phone hai,'.

The Unidentified Male enters a room and tells his mother: "Bhaijaan baat karenge," He repeats it again: "Bhaijaan baat karenge."

There is some murmuring which is not audible. Hanifa apparently doesn't want to talk to Tiger. So the UM insists, "Tum baat to karo."

Hanifa Memon, the mother of Tiger Memon then takes the phone, there are a few moments of silence. In a feeble voice she says something to Tiger that is inaudible.

Tiger: "Salam walikum Ammi khairiyat."

In a feeble voice she says something the voice is inaudible.

Tiger says: "Salam walikum ammi khairiyat?"

Hearing this- the mother Hanifa starts crying. There is a pause for 35 seconds as she sobs.

Tiger then says: "Zulm ki inteha ho gayi hai. Zaya nahi jayega," (This is the height of injustice, this will not go waste.) And repeats it one more time: "Yeh sab zaya nahi jayega,"

Yakub's mother starts sobbing more on the phone now.

So Tiger promises: "Tum ro mat ammi iska inko izafa dena hoga."

Hanfia says something which is inaudible-

Tiger: "main unko chukwaonga" (I will make them pay)

Tiger's mother says in a feeble voice: "Bas ho gaya, Pehle ke vajah se mera Yakub gaya ab aur nahin main dekh sakti.

main nahi dekh sakti

main nahi dekh sakti"

And begins to cry again.

The UM who answered the phone initially then takes the phone again from the mother and says: "Bhai..."

Tiger says: "usko sambhalo, sabko sambhalo"

UM replies: "Woh abhi baat nahi karengi woh ro rahi hai. sab ro rahe hain."

Tiger: "Sabke asoo zaya nahi jayenge" (Everyone's tears will not go waste)

"Sabka khayal rakho" (Take care of everyone)

UM: "Dua pado bhai" (Recite some prayers)

The phone gets cut then. The call made from a VOIP connection was bouncing from one Internet Protocol address to another, so the trace was not completed.
member_29064
BRFite

Post by member_29064 »

Complete transcript of the conversation between Tiger Memon and his mother Hanifa
MUMBAI: Twenty-two years since he fled after masterminding one of the worst terror strikes India has seen, Mumbai Police have once again heard his voice. Mushtaq 'Tiger' Memon, one of India's most wanted, rang up the Memon household on the family landline number just one-and-ahalf hours before his younger brother Yakub was to be hanged.

Here is the complete transcript of the conversation between Tiger Memon and his mother:

The call from Tiger Memon came at around 5.35 am on the Memon residence landline number.

An unidentified man (UM) from the Memon residence picks up the phone. The caller doesn't identify himself but quickly says, " Salam walikum, Hello"

The unidentified male (UM) then replies: Walikum salam Bhai.

Tiger: Ammi Jaggi hai kya. (Is mother awake)

UM: Woh raat bhar soyi nahi hai. (She hasn't slept since last night)

Tiger: Baat karao ( I want to speak to her)

There is a pause of around 30 seconds as the cordless phone is being taken inside to the room where the mother is. While going to the room UM meets someone else who asks who is on the line, UM carrying the phone says, 'Bhaijaan ka phone hai,'.

The Unidentified Male enters a room and tells his mother: "Bhaijaan baat karenge," He repeats it again: "Bhaijaan baat karenge."

There is some murmuring which is not audible. Hanifa apparently doesn't want to talk to Tiger. So the UM insists, "Tum baat to karo."

Hanifa Memon, the mother of Tiger Memon then takes the phone, there are a few moments of silence. In a feeble voice she says something to Tiger that is inaudible.

Tiger: "Salam walikum Ammi khairiyat."

In a feeble voice she says something the voice is inaudible.

Tiger says: "Salam walikum ammi khairiyat?"

Hearing this- the mother Hanifa starts crying. There is a pause for 35 seconds as she sobs.

Tiger then says: "Zulm ki inteha ho gayi hai. Zaya nahi jayega," (This is the height of injustice, this will not go waste.) And repeats it one more time: "Yeh sab zaya nahi jayega,"

Yakub's mother starts sobbing more on the phone now.

So Tiger promises: "Tum ro mat ammi iska inko izafa dena hoga."

Hanfia says something which is inaudible-

Tiger: "main unko chukwaonga" (I will make them pay)

Tiger's mother says in a feeble voice: "Bas ho gaya, Pehle ke vajah se mera Yakub gaya ab aur nahin main dekh sakti.

main nahi dekh sakti

main nahi dekh sakti"

And begins to cry again.

The UM who answered the phone initially then takes the phone again from the mother and says: "Bhai..."

Tiger says: "usko sambhalo, sabko sambhalo"

UM replies: "Woh abhi baat nahi karengi woh ro rahi hai. sab ro rahe hain."

Tiger: "Sabke asoo zaya nahi jayenge" (Everyone's tears will not go waste)

"Sabka khayal rakho" (Take care of everyone)

UM: "Dua pado bhai" (Recite some prayers)

The phone gets cut then. The call made from a VOIP connection was bouncing from one Internet Protocol address to another, so the trace was not completed.
Inder Sharma
BRFite

Post by Inder Sharma »

That transcript is a complete cock and bull story. The Mumbai police refuted point blank that it had intercepted any call or had any transcript of it. Somebody is goading the "Ghairatpasand"
member_29058
BRFite

Post by member_29058 »

Sachin wrote:Supreme Court judge Dipak Mishra gets threat letter
Also read some reports that Tiger Memon had made a call to his home the day Yakub Memon was just about meet his 72. He talked about revenge etc. The report said the call was for around 3 mins, and most likely made using VOIP.

Guess who started giving out the judge's name? None other than @bdutt

member_29064
BRFite

Post by member_29064 »

Inder Sharma wrote:That transcript is a complete cock and bull story. The Mumbai police refuted point blank that it had intercepted any call or had any transcript of it. Somebody is goading the "Ghairatpasand"
i think the first commenter on the page which carried the transcript (ET) was enquiring from where did media get this?! :lol:
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Inder Sharma wrote:That transcript is a complete cock and bull story. The Mumbai police refuted point blank that it had intercepted any call or had any transcript of it. Somebody is goading the "Ghairatpasand"
To be frank, I was expecting this paper Tiger Memon or one of his ilk would try to reach out to their family in India; at least when they knew that Yakub is going to hang soon. And the intelligence agencies would be monitoring all channels for some "chatter". The Mumbai Police has said that IT has not done any interception. But the tapping could have been done by very many other agencies (IB, DRI, R&AW etc. etc.). For all you know even the threat given to the judge may have been noted through "intercepts", rather than finding an anonymous letter (which may be a ruse given for the hungry media).
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

If Prahhu Chawla is right, Ajit Doval is fighting a 2 front war with both external enemies and internal ones.

Prabhu Chawla ‏@PrabhuChawla 3h3 hours ago
Heard in South Block: Those who lost out to @Ajit_Doval for NSA job, are now camping in New Delhi and feeding journos against Doval.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

@Ajit_Doval A cabal of recently retired diplomats working for foreign Think Tanks has been tasked with finding fault with @Ajit_Doval
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

This is good. Internal Enemies have engaged in a direct confrontation with Doval.He must be doing a fantastic job in hurting the internal enemies as well. Please continue Sir. Jai hind
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

+100
pravula
BRFite

Post by pravula »

Altair wrote:This is good. Internal Enemies have engaged in a direct confrontation with Doval.He must be doing a fantastic job in hurting the internal enemies as well. Please continue Sir. Jai hind
Needs to be institutionalized. Where is Doval's Avengers? :twisted:
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Dawood Ibrahim, Chhota Shakeel ensured maximum crowd at Yakub Memon’s funeral
Quoting some police sources the newspaper stated that Dawood and his close aide Chhota Shakel had telephoned all their loyalists in Mumbai asking them to be present at Yakub’s funeral to show solidarity.

Police sources say Dawood’s diktat was the main reason behind 10,000 strong crowd gathering at Marine Lines graveyard for the Mumbai blasts convict’s last rites.

Over 30,000 personnel of Mumbai police, under the supervision of senior officers including City Police Commissioner Rakesh Maria, had been deployed both at Mahim and the Marine Lines graveyard.
My assumptions:
- Mumbai Police might have recorded tons of telephone calls and might have marked Dawood's henchmen/pals/associates for future tackling.
- Large number of police were deployed, so that there will be no more "Jawan Memorial Destruction."
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

kmk, video taping for later use also done.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Yeda Yakub one of the Mumbai bomb blast accused dies in Karachi of "heart attack" according to Indiatvnews, he was unwell for the past two months. BTW, whats up with this name yeda ? doesn't it mean something like a moron ?
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

What I don't understand is, that news of Yeda's death spreads so quickly, so the informers must also know where he lived ?...why was he not taken out earlier ?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Father of recently martyred BSF Jawan

Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

@suryag

'Yeda' in Marathi means mad, but in local mumbai gangster lingo loosely translates to an unpredictable hot head...
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Former Kerala journalist in Syria joins IS, say intel agencies
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 77735.aspx
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Avinash R wrote:Former Kerala journalist in Syria joins IS, say intel agencies
Kerala is fast turning a breeding ground for fundamentalist forces. According to reports, 13 persons from the country have joined the IS so far.
Would be interesting to get more background on these 13 who have joined IS. That would tell us which regions / sections among Indian Muslims are more susceptible to fundamentalism than others.

Separately, are Memon brothers and Dawood Ibrahim from the Memon caste of Gujarat?
member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

^^^Memon's are Kutchi Muslims. Dawood is a Konkani muslim. Common surnames include Parker, Antulay etc.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Arjun wrote:
Avinash R wrote:Former Kerala journalist in Syria joins IS, say intel agencies
Kerala is fast turning a breeding ground for fundamentalist forces. According to reports, 13 persons from the country have joined the IS so far.
Would be interesting to get more background on these 13 who have joined IS. That would tell us which regions / sections among Indian Muslims are more susceptible to fundamentalism than others.

Separately, are Memon brothers and Dawood Ibrahim from the Memon caste of Gujarat?
the root cause of mawalism is the book of banditry which causes massive takleef to the mawalis when they read it and try to implement its criminal teachings of jihad. all sections of mawalis who believe the book as the literal truth are susceptible to fundamentalism.

mawalis of all shades and backgrounds have from time to time attacked hindus in name of islam. first it was the raiding parties of bin qasim, then came the sufi charlatans who were sent as spies to prepare the ground for invasion and now in the modern times it's the jinnah's muslim league and owaisi's mim. its time to put an end to this criminal group either by gharwapsi or through counter jihad.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

ShankarCag wrote:^^^Memon's are Kutchi Muslims. Dawood is a Konkani muslim. Common surnames include Parker, Antulay etc.
Interesting, thanks.

Looks like Muslim terrorists span the castes - Mappillas, Navayaths (Bhatkal), Konkani, Memons...perhaps Shia community is relatively better.

Dawood's daughter is married to Javed Miandad who is is a Memon, hence my initial question.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Javed Miandad's son!
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Arjun wrote:Looks like Muslim terrorists span the castes - Mappillas, Navayaths (Bhatkal), Konkani, Memons...
islam is a non-discriminatory gang which kills everyone irrespective of their caste.
Arjun wrote:perhaps Shia community is relatively better.
nope, remember the shia journalist who helped iranian agents bomb the israeli embassy car in delhi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Ahmad_Kazmi
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

13 Indians have joined Islamic State so far, 6 are dead

4 from Kalyan, MH - most likely Konkani Muslims
2 from Bhatkal, KA (Navayath / Konkani Muslims)
2 from Telengana
1 from Bangalore
1 from UP
1 Tamil Muslim settled in SGP
1 from Kashmir

Maharashtra / KA / Telengana belt is probably most affected - with Konkani Muslims being the ones to keep a close eye on.

Arab blood which most of these coastal Muslims claim to descend from may be a factor in the high rates of terror cases.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Arjun wrote:13 Indians have joined Islamic State so far, 6 are dead

4 from Kalyan, MH - most likely Konkani Muslims
2 from Bhatkal, KA (Navayath / Konkani Muslims)
2 from Telengana
1 from Bangalore
1 from UP
1 Tamil Muslim settled in SGP
1 from Kashmir

Maharashtra / KA / Telengana belt is probably most affected - with Konkani Muslims being the ones to keep a close eye on.

Arab blood which most of these coastal Muslims claim to descend from may be a factor in the high rates of terror cases.
Fareed Zakaria is a Konkani Muslim.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

GRP Intercepts 40 Boys from Bihar at Tondiarpet Station
http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/ ... 964725.ece
CHENNAI: The Government Railway Police (GRP) intercepted 40 Muslim boys while being taken from Katihar, Bihar to a madrassa in Bangalore at Tondiarpet railway station on Saturday morning. The two adults accompanying them did not have valid documents.

The two men, Mohammad Haiyar Alam (24) and Sadique Raiza (27) from Katihar district, Bihar, had brought the children from Bihar for a one year training in Urdu at the Bangalore madrassa.
Brainwash young kids and make them 100% mawalis
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

This "transporting of boys" business seems to be now a full-fledged operation, with perhaps a big gang running the show.
RPF detains seven minor boys
They were being brought to a religious education centre at Pathanapuram, a senior RPF official said.
The detention was done after the RPF was alerted by railway passengers in the wake of earlier incidents of child-trafficking involving children from north Indian States.

The Hindu being Hindu, has tried to cover up the religious identity, but they way they do the reporting it can be clearly said which "religion" is involved. I see that there is a great network now working to transport boys & girls from WB, Jharkhand etc. to these Madrassah & Orphanage campuses in Kerala.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Sachin wrote: I see that there is a great network now working to transport boys & girls from WB, Jharkhand etc. to these Madrassah & Orphanage campuses in Kerala.
Law and Order is a state subject so the Kerala govt. is willfully allowing the creation of islamic radical groups in Kerala, and deliberately setting the stage for a future conflict. Very nice. And the Hindu wankers do what they do best: support radical islamism all over the country under the guise of "secularism".
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Tuvaluan wrote:Law and Order is a state subject so the Kerala govt. is willfully allowing the creation of islamic radical groups in Kerala, and deliberately setting the stage for a future conflict.
The state government did try to downplay the incidents, but at present a CBI enquiry has just started under Hon.HC's orders. Some of these Yatheem Khanas have also been in the list of rogue NGOs whose foreign funding is being monitored. But it is worrying that the state has not done any thing concrete to stop state's territory becoming a dumping ground of children from other states, brought illegally.
shaun
BRFite

Post by shaun »

http://focusnews.com/india/jk-encounter ... ed/104636/

Two pigs trapped

A gunfight erupted at Ratnipora in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district late Monday evening, police said.

Acting on specific information about the presence of some militants, the joint team of army’s 50 RR, CRPF 182, 183 bn and SOG launched cordon at Peer Mohalla in Ratnipora village.

As the search operation was going on, the hiding militants fired on the security forces, the police said.

The security forces retaliated triggering an encounter, they said.

The operation was going on till last reports came in, the police said, adding there were no casualty so far in the gunbattle.