http://intellibriefs.blogspot.in/2005/0 ... union.html
Is this true that JNU traitors organised a Indo-Pak Mushaira in the middle of Kargil and beat up 3 Army personnel inside the campus? If yes, all these leftist ******** should be killed as brutally as possible.
Correct. But that is not the only one -
Here is a list.
1. Geelani invited for a talk. All student organisation including NSUI defend him. ABVP alone protests.
2. Radicals form `JNU forum for war against People`. They post posters with worst anti India propaganda and conduct events.
3. The same forum organises a meet to `celebrate` murder of 75 police personnel in Dantewada. FIR filed. No police action.
4. JNU administration bans this forum. Left faculties & organisation pressure administration to withdraw the ban. Ban withdrawn.
5. Democratic Students Union, a leftist organistaion in JNU, defends beheading of a police personnel by naxalites.
6. AISA, which has two posts out of four in this years JNUSU and can be called a popular organisation in JNU reportedly supports and generates anti state propaganda pamphlets and leaflets.
7. Yakub Memon and Afzal Guru are declared martyrs. Afzal gurus martyrdom day is celebrated every year.