Internal Security Watch

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: Internal Security Watch

Post by ramana »

Abu Bakr arrest should make Pawar lose sleep..
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

The fly over ambush and #HijabJihad are both Congress capers.
First using Pak and second using Muslims.
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

Cyrano wrote:Who said bump him off? Letting off a foreign terrorist who planned to kill citizen of this country instead of trying and sentencing him is not a great show for me. That too with an unstable, occupied nation like Afghanistan which is a breeding ground for such scum is "pathetic" no matter what quid pro quos are being put forth today. If what we should have differently is hard to imagine, ask yourself how a US, China, Japan, France would deal with a similar situation. None would have sent him back. Last from me on this, you are free to hold your views.
Just to clarify Cyrano Ji,
You cannot jail somebody over mere having links to radicals or having radical thoughts unless you have caught them "red-handed" in the act. if guilt by association, then using the concept of 6 degrees of separation everybody will be held guilty. The courts in our country can't seem to give any verdicts when you have proof, forget some hearsay and some radical thoughts professed by someone.
Afghanistan is unstable now, but go back to 2017 when India was building Salma dam and trying to squeeze pakis waters and deepening of relations with building more infra structure, you don't want to be jailing willy nilly people. The govt in the absence of clear evidence might have collected its share of info and then handed them back to the Afghans or the CIA on their request. This also something to ponder over.

We are not USA, Japan, France or Russia (China is a paper tiger and can only stop supplying their predatory loans) as we don't yield a big stick yet, diplomatically, militarily or economically. atleast not as much now as in 2017 when the country was still being steadied.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

https://indianexpress.com/article/opini ... 4-7784526/

India is safer since 2014.
From 2004 to 2014 663 people murdered in terror attacks.
Since 2014 zero
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/bus ... 869830.cms

STARLINK is a potential threat to national security
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

ramana wrote:https://indianexpress.com/article/opini ... 4-7784526/

India is safer since 2014.
From 2004 to 2014 663 people murdered in terror attacks.
Since 2014 zero
Ramana ji,

Business standard article, quoting Lok Sabha submissions, gives a different picture.

These probably include Naxalite attacks.

Story in numbers - No Major terrorist attacks since 2014
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Rape and Silence in Kashmir’s Jihad
Kashmiri women drop the veil on years of systematic rape and abuse by Islamist militants in the Kashmir Valley.
https://thediplomat.com/2022/02/rape-an ... irs-jihad/
SRINAGAR – “After a point, all I begged of them was not to take me on the cold, hard floor – my back couldn’t take it, and the unborn baby in me would die, I told them. But they didn’t listen.”

Fatima had sobbed softly through most of her interview. She spoke barely louder than the slow cold breeze rustling the dried chinar outside the spare room we were sitting in.

But it was at this point that her crying turned to a helpless childlike wailing. Her large wet eyes darted from me to the translator and the women in the crew – turn by turn – silently asking if we were registering the injustice done to her.

“Is this jihad? Is this their piety?” she added, a note of anger entering the monotone of despair.

Enjoying this article? Click here to subscribe for full access. Just $5 a month.

“I was very pretty when young,” she continued after a while, wiping her nose with her veil. “Everyone said so. Everyone. I could’ve found myself a good man to marry and lead a good life.”

The militants first came to her house in Ganderbal in 2005, when Fatima had just hit 14. Starting with that visit, the beauty the little girl had prided herself over turned to a curse that would haunt all her adult life.

“The militants knocked on the door and asked for water,” she said. “We opened the door, and they saw me. From then on, they sought out every opportunity to come to our place.”

Soon after, her father, a daily wage laborer, was shot dead not far from their home. And with the male guardian of the house gone, she became easy prey.

“They came to our house, stripped me, and asked me to lie down with them in the bed. When I refused, they just grabbed me by the hair and took me down.”

The repeated gang rapes went on till she turned 17, and she asked her mother and uncles to marry her off and send her away from her native village, hoping her nightmare would end.

“I was spoiled – no man would marry me,” Fatima said. “So, they hitched me to a paralyzed, wheelchair-bound first cousin who lived in another village. Even then, they didn’t stop. They found my new address and started coming there too. They didn’t stop even after I’d had my first child with my husband and the second was on the way.”

The prolonged physical abuse left Fatima with severe complications in her pregnancy and spinal injuries.

Gruesome as Fatima’s story is, it’s hardly an exceptional one. The investigation for this story recorded similar cases across all districts of Jammu and Kashmir.

Data from India’s National Crime Records Bureau shows that the number of cases of violence against women in Jammu and Kashmir increased by 11 percent in 2020, from 3,069 in 2019 to 3,414 the next year – even while the national rate fell by 8.3 percent during the same period.

In 2020, 1,744 cases of “assault on women with the intent to violate her modesty,” as well as 243 cases of rape, were reported.

Given the low reporting rate and the shroud of violent shame and social boycott that accompanies rape – especially in a society as conservative and patriarchal as Kashmir – the real numbers are likely to be significantly higher.

Beyond the numbers, the striking similarity of the militants’ modus operandi stood out in the narratives.

Like all guerrillas worldwide, Kashmiri militants sought shelter and food from locals. But soon after, their demands flowed to the satiation of other carnal needs.

“Men in groups of five to seven people would come to our house and ask for food – especially meat,” said Afroza from Baramulla.

“We didn’t have enough to feed everyone, but our father tried his best to serve them. We had only two rooms in our small house, and they [the militants] occupied one. We women were restricted to the kitchen all day.”

“Bring us water – they’d order from their room,” she continued. “And when I went in, they’d grab me and start fondling and teasing me. I was a little under 12 then. I didn’t even know what all was being done to me. All I knew was it was wrong and painful. And this continued for a very long time.”

It took Afroza a long time to muster enough courage to confide in her father – a decision she regretted immediately.

“My father politely and firmly asked the men to leave the children out of these things. Angered by that admonition, they took my father to the market the next day and killed him in front of everyone.”

The militants didn’t spare Afroza’s younger sister – barely 9 years old then – either.

“She was too young to be raped. So, they didn’t do that. But they teased and fondled her as well.”

“Where big violence is so common, it is no surprise that gender violence is hardly a priority issue,” explained Mantasha Rashid, founder of Kashmir Women’s Collective, a trust that provides support under a single window to survivors of gender-based violence.

“The rape and assault you’re referring to is akin to collateral damage. Women are caught in the crossfire in any conflict region, and the body of the enemy’s woman is seen as war booty by all the warring sides.”

The point about women being viewed as “war booty” to be plundered by the victor is evident in Bismah’s story.

“We were all home, the night the militants picked my husband up and killed him,” Bismah recounted from the night her husband – a driver – was murdered on suspicion of being an informer.

“Immediately after killing him, they took me forcibly. I was violated in every possible way… just unspeakable amounts of torture and humiliation.”

“The killing of my husband wasn’t vengeance enough,” she said. The first gang rape wasn’t either. “My torture continued for years after. The nightmare that started at 18 continued till I was 27.”

Beyond the overly conservative society that makes rapes the victim’s burden to bear, what compounds the problem in Kashmir is the political inconvenience of acknowledging rape and assault committed by the keepers of faith and upholders of the Shariah.

In the 1990s, when militancy in its current form first took shape, the jihad in Kashmir was seen as a popular movement seeking freedom from the Indian state. Women were encouraged to help the militants by playing supportive roles: cooking, cleaning, and offering shelter and comfort to those who fought the righteous battle.

Several radical political leaders of Kashmir have called upon women to give their bodies to the men who fight the holy war, becoming proud wives and mothers of the militants. Movements like the Dukhtaran-e-Millat, led by women, have called for harsh Shariah to be implemented and meted out beatings to women for not sticking to dress codes and yardsticks of religious morality.

For this political class, to turn around and acknowledge that the haloed freedom fighters can not only be violators of morality but also be outright evil is an inconvenient truth.

“I don’t really want to go out and say that Kashmiri society is particularly flawed or patriarchal because that can be misinterpreted,” Rashid of the Kashmir Women’s Collective said. “Whenever we speak about Kashmir one has to choose their words very carefully or else the discourse is hijacked by the bigger political narrative.”

Rashid’s point is a fair one.

Given the polarized debate around Kashmir, acknowledging the crimes of one side can very easily be misconstrued as batting for the other side. This sentiment is evident from the positions taken and abdicated by academics and activists alike.

For example, take a 2006 Human Rights Watch report on rape in Kashmir, shared by the organization’s South Asia director, Meenakshi Ganguly. The report acknowledges that abuses have been committed by state forces and militants alike, but there is no data on the latter.

“While in areas of armed conflict, sexual violence can often occur, survivors can choose not to report such crimes,” Ganguly added further. “A key need in Kashmir is to create a strong health infrastructure including psychosocial support so that people can receive the help that they need in spaces they can trust.”

On being asked specifically about this bias in the data, she said, “When we were conducting the research for this report, we did not receive complaints of rape by militants.”

“Who would I report to?” Chasfeeda from Uri hit back at me when I asked her why she had stayed silent for so long and was only speaking now.

“I was poor, illiterate, and completely helpless. Nobody was interested in hearing me out. In such matters, no one sides with the poor. Especially a poor woman. You are the first person in all this time who has come to ask, and I’m telling you!”

A group of militants that often visited their village sent her husband away under the ruse of some work that needed to be done.

“They parked themselves in our house and refused to leave. Feed us, they said, and ate every morsel of what I had at home. But even after eating, they refused to leave. Then they forced themselves on me and raped me.”

“I don’t know which group they belonged to or what their politics was. But whatever morality and piety they preach is bogus. Just to mislead people. Only Allah knows what evil truly lies in their hearts.”

“So many of them raped me so many times… I’ve lost count. In the darkness, I couldn’t even tell whether it was four or eight people at a time. They ate away at me until all my flesh was picked off clean, and I was left bone dry as I am now.”
viveks
BRFite

Post by viveks »

Why didn't these women run away to another state and start life? After incidents like these occur it is hard to believe that families dont react and stay in places like these and dont even try to relocate. Just pick up your belongings and leave. I find hard to understand that woman just stand by and do nothing to protect themselves from atrocities in conflict zones.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

That is a very sordid statement to make, betrays an appalling lack of understanding of the situation and zero empathy for the victim.
viveks
BRFite

Post by viveks »

I am sorry you took it this way. She says that there have been repeated incidents. If the police did not manage to do something for them, then one must necessarily take matters into their own hands. How can one continue to stay at the same place and continue to in-voluntarily throw themselves mercilessly to these animals without even taking a single step? I mean it just pains me to think and read such things where one just lives each day at the same place knowing there is an animal out there who would force people into such submissions in their coming days and they do nothing about it.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

BRF-Pandits / Saars,
don't want to share sensitive info on this open forum.....But would like to forward some info to people with ears to MHA.
Thnx.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

viveks wrote:Why didn't these women run away to another state and start life? After incidents like these occur it is hard to believe that families dont react and stay in places like these and dont even try to relocate. Just pick up your belongings and leave. I find hard to understand that woman just stand by and do nothing to protect themselves from atrocities in conflict zones.
please sir, at least think before you type
viveks
BRFite

Post by viveks »

What is there to think? Please read my second post for better clarity. Some guys are mentally sick and ill treat women. Having a gun in your hand does not mean you should turn into an animal. I mean these women were not in any prison where atrocities take place and they standby and not do anything about it but stick around and serve their sentencing. If someone knows this is going to happen again and again in future, cant they do anything to thwart those annoying and unwanted advances?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

SC issues notice on Media One's plea against Centre's telecast ban.
This channel is managed by Islamist outfits in KL, and Intelligence agencies reported that its reporting etc was anti-India and often used by enemy countries like Pakistan. There were also reports that few of the top management had also visited places in Pakistan (from their holding point in Middle eastern countries).
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

viveks wrote:What is there to think? Please read my second post for better clarity. Some guys are mentally sick and ill treat women. Having a gun in your hand does not mean you should turn into an animal. I mean these women were not in any prison where atrocities take place and they standby and not do anything about it but stick around and serve their sentencing. If someone knows this is going to happen again and again in future, cant they do anything to thwart those annoying and unwanted advances?

It's not always possible for victims to escape.

The only escape is for a return to law and order and for civil society to thrive.

Such victims will always exist in an insurgency.

Some places in Africa have reported such assaults against women as old as 80.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Serious threat in the very near future...

1200 undeclared Chinese drones siezed at Nhava Sheva port
According to the Customs officials, on specific input, the Crime Intelligence Unit (CIU) at the Nhava Sheva port had intercepted a 40 feet container from China with 1200 undeclared drones.

In June 2018, the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) officials had seized 36 drones worth Rs 14.11 lakh at the Jawaharlal Nehru Port, , which were being smuggled into the country, also known as Nhava Sheva.

Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Tamil Nadu man booked for issuing death threats to Chief Justice of Karnataka HC over hijab verdict
He also referred to a district judge in Jharkhand being mowed down by a vehicle during his morning walk last year and issued a threat to the Chief Justice of Karnataka by stating that people know where Chief Justice goes for a walk.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

State Wise Hindu Religion In India 2022 | State Wise Hindu Population In India 2022

Could not find the appropriate thread for the topic
Armuan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Armuan »

Thanks.

I have heard in Tamil Nadu, many Christian converts don't report their true religion and still report as Hindu in the census. Their numbers are much larger and active conversion is going on in a big way.

The dravidian parties atheism, but hypocrisy in misappropriation of temples assets and funds that could otherwise be used for nourishing sanathana dharma as intended. Temple lands were even given to Churches. I am not sure if the numbers in the video for TN are correct. Not sure about the other states.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

BE PREPARED

NEXT TOOLKIT

After Farm Protest followed by Hijab, the next Toolkit agenda for 2024 is "POWER BLACKOUT" by blocking COAL production

Yes the COALition is conspiring against India via full scale Power Blackout....

Jharkhand Chief Minister

Hemant Soren on Friday said, "We have demanded payment of Rs 1.36 lakh crore (dues) to the state from the coal companies, and we will take it, this is State's right otherwise we will put barricades around coal mineral resources."

KCR's meeting with Sharad

Pawar, Uddhav Thackeray in Maharashtra..

Then KCR's meeting with Subramanian Swamy..

& Now KCR's meeting with Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren..

Do you know what is common among all the meetings????

Soon KCR will meet Chhattisgarh CM Bagel, Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee, Delhi CM

Arvind Kejriwal, AP CM Jagan Reddy....

Now that is why every trick in the book is being used to stop or derail India's rise in Manufacturing & China+1 Supply Chain Strategy via Protests, Coal shortage, Cases by NGO's, Internal unrest, etc

Lobbies are trying very hard to

derail or create hurdles in India's Power Sector via Coal shortage/Thorium/Nuclear etc since if India wants to succeed in China+1 Supply Chain Strategy, Manufacturing & $5 Trillion then this is must & to stop India from this every single tragedy is being used like they

did it successfully to stop Copper Plant via cases by NGO's, Labour protest, creating fake Environmental issue, etc etc

INDIA can beat China in Supply Chain & Manufacturing only via THORIUM & HYDROGEN....

How????

Thorium - CHEAP POWER COST Helps in extremely low

cost Power (1gm of Thorium can generate Power which equals to 3000kg of Coal)

Hydrogen - CHEAP TRANSPORT
Helps in low cost transport

& SALT is the only commodity via SALT CAVES which can store ELECTRICITY & HYDROGEN both of them....

& ENERGY STORAGE is the

next big thing in the World whereby India will be Leading the whole World....

PM Gati Shakti Mission whereby all the bottlenecks of Highways, Ports, Airways, Dry Ports, Inland Waterways etc etc will be cleared leading to smooth model of transport which in turn will lead to COST

SAVING....

e-Shram National Labour Database will help in bringing Data synchronization which can help the Manufacturing Industry & issue of LABOUR UNIONS is cracked....

LOW COST POWER (Thorium)
LOW COST TRANSPORT (Hydrogen)
LOW COST LABOUR

These will give India a Strategic Edge in Global Competitive Pricing Power which will swing the GAME India's way....

So get ready for COAL as next in Toolkit

https://twitter.com/EkVishwa/status/150 ... E37cA&s=19
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-radi ... 06266.html

We need to make our own version of Aeroscope , will be very useful in border areas and around sensitive installations due to its light and portable size
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

@colhunnybakshi:

2009 I had suggested something, I was snubbed by a Maj Gen who later went on to command West & North, told me not ur job, today after 14 yrs we are carrying out air-insertion exercises :lol:

Ground report from border and Muslim dominated areas of West Bengal

https://twitter.com/colhunnybakshi/stat ... Ojt2A&s=19

Pranay Kumar
25, 2022, 12:50 PM IST

For the last seven days, I have been staying in West Bengal. Every year for 10 to 15 days, I go to the villages-towns-cities adjacent to Bangladesh. This time too, I visited cities like New Jalpaiguri, Siliguri, Islampur, Malda Town, Murshidabad etc., villages and towns situated adjacent to them. The land in this area of West Bengal is very fertile. The water is only at a depth of 20 feet. There are three crops in a year. Gardens are abundant. Green vegetables, mango orchards, tea gardens, maize and a fine variety of paddy crops add to the beauty and prosperity of these areas. After visiting these areas, your perception of West Bengal will change. If Kashmir is the paradise of India, then its lush green gardens, clean natural environment, favourable weather etc., give it a special beauty.

The markets here are crowded and vibrant because hundreds of small villages are attached to and dependent on each market.
Organiser
Get it on Google Play
News
India News
Opinion
Pranay Kumar
PRANAY KUMARMar 25, 2022, 12:50 PM IST

Ground report from border and Muslim dominated areas of West BengalThe bordering villages has an abundance of Muslim officials in the police administration in most of those border areas, which seems impossible without colluding with the power system
The majority in the bordering villages are Muslims. There is a terrible imbalance in the demographics in these villages and there are also many Muslims who migrated from Bangladesh.

For the last seven days, I have been staying in West Bengal. Every year for 10 to 15 days, I go to the villages-towns-cities adjacent to Bangladesh. This time too, I visited cities like New Jalpaiguri, Siliguri, Islampur, Malda Town, Murshidabad etc., villages and towns situated adjacent to them. The land in this area of West Bengal is very fertile. The water is only at a depth of 20 feet. There are three crops in a year. Gardens are abundant. Green vegetables, mango orchards, tea gardens, maize and a fine variety of paddy crops add to the beauty and prosperity of these areas. After visiting these areas, your perception of West Bengal will change. If Kashmir is the paradise of India, then its lush green gardens, clean natural environment, favourable weather etc., give it a special beauty.

The markets here are crowded and vibrant because hundreds of small villages are attached to and dependent on each market. So there are limitless business opportunities here. The only problem is the law and order situation and changing demographics. The condition of cities is as normal as in other states of the country, but there is a terrible imbalance in the demographics in the villages. There is a majority of Muslims in most of the villages and small towns. There are also many Muslims who migrated from Bangladesh. Due to their abundance, local Hindus migrate to other cities or safer places. Migration is a big problem for Hindus.

They have to run away even if there is a slight difficulty and challenge. Organized and sponsored violence incites them to flee. The spread of violence instils fear in them. Astonishingly, the attackers spread this violence more than the victims.

The result is that the Hindus migrate, leaving behind even their real estate, farming, business, etc.. After their escape, with great planning and skill, some Muslims share their land, take gardens, take care of the house. They also give their share to the land-owner on time. But this sequence hardly lasts for two-four years. After that, they get ownership rights on those lands at throwaway prices, get them to their names by showing the fear of possession of the house, etc. After trading out the local Hindus, they have sole control over the day-to-day trade. The area of Organiser
Get it on Google Play
News
India News
Opinion
Pranay Kumar

Ground report from border and Muslim dominated areas of West BengalThe bordering villages has an abundance of Muslim officials in the police administration in most of those border areas, which seems impossible without colluding with the power system
The majority in the bordering villages are Muslims. There is a terrible imbalance in the demographics in these villages and there are also many Muslims who migrated from Bangladesh.

The markets here are crowded and vibrant because hundreds of small villages are attached to and dependent on each market. So there are limitless business opportunities here. The only problem is the law and order situation and changing demographics. The condition of cities is as normal as in other states of the country, but there is a terrible imbalance in the demographics in the villages. There is a majority of Muslims in most of the villages and small towns. There are also many Muslims who migrated from Bangladesh. Due to their abundance, local Hindus migrate to other cities or safer places. Migration is a big problem for Hindus. They have to run away even if there is a slight difficulty and challenge. Organized and sponsored violence incites them to flee. The spread of violence instils fear in them. Astonishingly, the attackers spread this violence more than the victims.

The result is that the Hindus migrate, leaving behind even their real estate, farming, business, etc.. After their escape, with great planning and skill, some Muslims share their land, take gardens, take care of the house. They also give their share to the land-owner on time. But this sequence hardly lasts for two-four years. After that, they get ownership rights on those lands at throwaway prices, get them to their names by showing the fear of possession of the house, etc. After trading out the local Hindus, they have sole control over the day-to-day trade. The area of Malda has been famous for mango orchards. Most of these mangoes, orchards, fruit, and vegetable markets are now controlled by Muslims. Stopping this migration is essential for a border province like West Bengal. The biggest problem of Hindus is migration and self-forgetfulness.

The demographics of rural conditions have a ratio of 70-30 in some areas. I also went to Muslim areas. In some places, influential people of Muslim society hosted me. I also got to meet their children, women and girls. A Muslim provided a Fortuner car and a driver for me. He insisted me to go to the countryside by that car, as there would be a different effect, and people would gather. I was surprised that even living in the village, he was living a luxurious life. A local Muslim has over 125 madrassa-schools-professional institutions. I also went to several madrasas, religious schools for Muslim girls, nursing and pharma colleges. I was surprised to see that madrasas, schools, and nursing-pharma colleges are running with great infrastructure in areas just adjacent to Bangladesh. Every year around 50 young people from those madrasas go to Saudi Arabia for religious studies. Most of them become imams and bukharis. Muslim youngsters between the age of 7 years to 30 years take training in those madrasas. Money comes to them from all over the country. Saudi Arabia does the funding, and they take maximum benefit of all the state government schemes. Their entire system works to take advantage of government funds and schemes. What one cannot get done even in several months and years, they get it done in just a few days. It was also astonishing that there was an abundance of Muslim officials in the police administration in most of those border areas. This seems impossible without colluding with the power system. I also interacted with Muslim girls and women. Some of them were seen working on the computer, and some tried to explain to me about their "Mazhabi Taaleem", some told and showed me the work of lab and herbal plants. They held football and volleyball matches during my visit to the madrasas. Most of the youths were wearing kurtas over t-shirts and lungis. There were more than 5000 such children there. I interacted with more than 100 trainees. Girls and women were more inclined towards science and technology than "Mazhabi Taaleem", but there was terrible fanaticism among the youth. Over a while, bigotry is possible among those girls too.

When I came to know a Muslim family, they proudly told me he is a father and his 3 wives have in total 39 brothers and sisters apart. When my friend asked, "Do you have 3 children?" he proudly replied - "No, 6". Again, fewer children are considered a "Gunah" in our society. It does not have any bad effect on the health of our wives due to "Allah ke Fazal", and after the death of my brother, I have adopted his child on paper as well. The decreasing population of Hindus and increasing population of Muslims is the problem of the whole country, and it is the biggest problem in these areas especially. One can't match them on the population-force front. And if you have given such advice even by mistake, then you will be declared backwards by the Hindu society in an instant. The girls and women of Hindu society will first raise the flags of rebellion against you. But none of their men and women had any guilt about it. I also asked a woman if she had found it difficult to raise these 8-8 children. She laughed and said that all moments pass, this is the custom for them, and on average, they have 6-8 children. If we do not fight on this front, we have lost the battle of numbers. And the biggest challenge in the battle of this front is to convince so-called educated Hindu women.

One more thing is worth noting. A Muslim told me we do not charge any fee for these children studying in Dini Talim or Madrasa-Pharma-Nursing. Those who Organiser
Get it on Google Play
News
India News
Opinion
Pranay Kumar

The markets here are crowded and vibrant because hundreds of small villages are attached to and dependent on each market. So there are limitless business opportunities here. The only problem is the law and order situation and changing demographics. The condition of cities is as normal as in other states of the country, but there is a terrible imbalance in the demographics in the villages. There is a majority of Muslims in most of the villages and small towns. There are also many Muslims who migrated from Bangladesh. Due to their abundance, local Hindus migrate to other cities or safer places. Migration is a big problem for Hindus. They have to run away even if there is a slight difficulty and challenge. Organized and sponsored violence incites them to flee. The spread of violence instils fear in them. Astonishingly, the attackers spread this violence more than the victims.

The result is that the Hindus migrate, leaving behind even their real estate, farming, business, etc.. After their escape, with great planning and skill, some Muslims share their land, take gardens, take care of the house. They also give their share to the land-owner on time. But this sequence hardly lasts for two-four years. After that, they get ownership rights on those lands at throwaway prices, get them to their names by showing the fear of possession of the house, etc. After trading out the local Hindus, they have sole control over the day-to-day trade. The area of Malda has been famous for mango orchards. Most of these mangoes, orchards, fruit, and vegetable markets are now controlled by Muslims. Stopping this migration is essential for a border province like West Bengal. The biggest problem of Hindus is migration and self-forgetfulness.

The demographics of rural conditions have a ratio of 70-30 in some areas. I also went to Muslim areas. In some places, influential people of Muslim society hosted me. I also got to meet their children, women and girls. A Muslim provided a Fortuner car and a driver for me. He insisted me to go to the countryside by that car, as there would be a different effect, and people would gather. I was surprised that even living in the village, he was living a luxurious life. A local Muslim has over 125 madrassa-schools-professional institutions. He has also opened many hospitals. I also went to several madrasas, religious schools for Muslim girls, nursing and pharma colleges. I was surprised to see that madrasas, schools, and nursing-pharma colleges are running with great infrastructure in areas just adjacent to Bangladesh. Every year around 50 young people from those madrasas go to Saudi Arabia for religious studies. Most of them become imams and bukharis. Muslim youngsters between the age of 7 years to 30 years take training in those madrasas. Money comes to them from all over the country. Saudi Arabia does the funding, and they take maximum benefit of all the state government schemes. Their entire system works to take advantage of government funds and schemes. What one cannot get done even in several months and years, they get it done in just a few days. It was also astonishing that there was an abundance of Muslim officials in the police administration in most of those border areas. This seems impossible without colluding with the power system. I also interacted with Muslim girls and women. Some of them were seen working on the computer, and some tried to explain to me about their "Mazhabi Taaleem", some told and showed me the work of lab and herbal plants. They held football and volleyball matches during my visit to the madrasas. Most of the youths were wearing kurtas over t-shirts and lungis. There were more than 5000 such children there. I interacted with more than 100 trainees. Girls and women were more inclined towards science and technology than "Mazhabi Taaleem", but there was terrible fanaticism among the youth. Over a while, bigotry is possible among those girls too.

When I came to know a Muslim family, they proudly told me he is a father and his 3 wives have in total 39 brothers and sisters apart. When my friend asked, "Do you have 3 children?" he proudly replied - "No, 6". Again, fewer children are considered a "Gunah" in our society. It does not have any bad effect on the health of our wives due to "Allah ke Fazal", and after the death of my brother, I have adopted his child on paper as well. The decreasing population of Hindus and increasing population of Muslims is the problem of the whole country, and it is the biggest problem in these areas especially. One can't match them on the population-force front. And if you have given such advice even by mistake, then you will be declared backwards by the Hindu society in an instant. The girls and women of Hindu society will first raise the flags of rebellion against you. But none of their men and women had any guilt about it. I also asked a woman if she had found it difficult to raise these 8-8 children. She laughed and said that all moments pass, this is the custom for them, and on average, they have 6-8 children. If we do not fight on this front, we have lost the battle of numbers. And the biggest challenge in the battle of this front is to convince so-called educated Hindu women.

One more thing is worth noting. A Muslim told me we do not charge any fee for these children studying in Dini Talim or Madrasa-Pharma-Nursing. Those who are capable pay a fee of 1000 rupees per month. At first, he kept avoiding the question "Where does the money come from?" but on my repeated asking, he said that the rich Muslims of the Gulf countries, Kerala and the country give him charity. They did not say that this charity or zakat is only to change the demographics and legitimize Bangladeshi Muslims. But among us Hindus, people do not want to withdraw money from our pockets too soon for our Dharma-Kaj. Forget about education, those who are capable want to make their child a convent educated Christian Englishman. As for Muslims, Islamic education is first and foremost. If we Hindus simply boycott the convent and do not send our children there, some sanskars & values can be saved. But no one is ready.

Speaking English is becoming the only measure of our progress.

However, I sought time to meet the local BJP MLA-MP. With great difficulty, on contact, I came to know that the MLA of Malda Town lives in Delhi only after winning the election. She visits the area once a year. The local workers have no complaints with the BJP, but the unavailability of the winning candidates hurts them a lot. So much so that they are making up their mind not to elect him again and more to his surprise when a TMC leader asked for an appointment with me. He reached my hotel to meet me on my hesitation. He has been mayor. His wife is still the winning candidate.

There is a flurry of change among the local Hindus. They want the BJP to win so that the winds of development flow in these areas, capital comes, the industry comes, making a place for itself in the minds of the people on the development front is a big achievement of the BJP, but it is a big failure of the BJP leadership to not provide qualified candidates. Even among the Muslims, people accepted it in a suppressed tongue that better development takes place under the BJP rule!

BJP is a ray of hope for West Bengal. People know and believe that only BJP can change the picture and destiny of West Bengal. But the local Hindus need a grassroots leader, who works on the ground, fights for them, and passes the benefits of various government schemes down the line to the common Hindu voter. The real problem of BJP, West Bengal, is that they do not have leaders to fight on the ground. If the BJP finds such leaders, then Hindus will vote for them along with a few Muslims, too. But unfortunately, most of the BJP's winning leaders do not even spend time in the region, stay outside the state, are more interested in the politics of Delhi.

They come under the influence of the central and provincial leadership.

And yes, all of us also should not propagate the violence of West Bengal so much that it becomes a self-goal. I said above that the spread of violence encourages and undermines resistance, creates unnecessary fear and apprehension, and encourages migration. It breaks the morale of the grassroots and combative common youth who take the front in the war.

Lastly, increase your visit to West Bengal. Spend a few days in its villages-towns-cities, only a few days of the year. If you know Bangla, it will be more useful.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

I was looking for a place to put my experience down, before my memory faded. But as we do not have a nukkad anymore, I was not sure where to place this. I spent 3.5 months in Kolkata returning in the middle of February in 2022. After my arrival in Kolkata, I was kind of marooned due to the sudden increase of Kovid, in its Omicron variety, and I was forced to stay there for the entire time. I was forced to cancel my other planned trips, and spent my time repairing the house. Two things that I will have to mention here, one, people have stopped taking proper precautions. They wear masks, but they do not cover their nose, and that defeats the purpose. I asked around, and was told that everyone is sick and tired of Corona virus to the extent that they do not care anymore.
The second things is that there was a municipal election going on in Salt Lake City (also called Bidhan Nagar), and I was in the middle of it. The area is today quite posh, with a planned city and well laid out wide streets and greenery. The people living there were mostly Bengalis originally, but today there are many non-Bengali business persons that have moved in. During the election, I was reminded of my younger days in West Berlin. Salt Lake had the feeling of a one party state, like the DDR. There was basically just one party, TMC. The was no sign of the CPM, CPI, Congress, BJP or any other party. These parties were not to be seen even once for the entire election period. TMC had arranged for a tea, samosa and sweets party for one day open for everybody. They put up a large shamiana for this purpose. My caretaker's husband went and had some of the goodies, the rest of us just stayed home. TMC also ran a low key campaign every day. On the election day, I was surprised. Next to my house (here I have to explain, my father has left me a house in the older part of Salt Lake) is a huge park, locals living in that area use that to walk all time of the day and night and school boys play football and cricket. Now, during the election, there was a section 144 implemented. So, I was surprised to see a group of about 50-60 people belonging to the Peaceful Community, relaxing in the park, in spite of the 144. I asked my caretaker's son, and he told me that TMC usually brings them during each voting period for voting fraud. He assured me that these people do not live in that area, and if I waited in the balcony, I could see them being given packed biryani. That is the usual food that is given to them for their efforts. I spoke to the natives living in the area, all are aware of the corruption of TMC and they are full of jokes about Didi and her nephew. But TMC keeps on winning every time. I had no access to internet, but read Bengali and English newspapers every day, just to keep myself informed. All local newspapers toe the TMC line strictly and usually carry at least one anti Modi/BJP article each day. Both are portrayed as racist, communal and a party that is destined to lose the next election. If it is not Modiji, then they vilify Motabhai or Yogiji.
Gautam
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

gsarkarji, thanks for narrating your experiences. Some 10 to 12 months back there was a news article in one of the pro-indic publications about a constituency by constituency study by INC across India both at assembly level and at parliament seat level to accurately capture the demographics. I think the intention of the study is probably best explained by an example - if you have 70% hindus and 30% shantidoots, then you don't need another 21% more shantidoots necessarily to win the elections, but just another 2 or 3% is sufficient given how fractious hindu votes are usually driven by caste, sub-caste, regionalism etc. The bussing in of voters and trying to change the demographics isn't new per se, the whole settlement of Bangladeshi muslims in the 70s in Assam and WB was done by INC in the interest of holding on to power. The worrying bit though is even if hindus finally come out of their 1000 yr old infighting mindset and consolidate behind a party that protects their interests, the rapidly declining birth rates among hindus and the rapidly increasing birth rates among shantidoots will make the later eventually prevail. So INC/SaPa/TMC/NCP/JDS etc continuing to pander to the minority votes may look foolish now but they know that it will pay off in the long term.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Ambarji thanks. Let me add, I spoke to one of my neighbors, he comes from a part of West Bengal that has become a Peaceful majority area. His ancestorial house has been left there under the care of an old family retainer. None of his family is willing to go there to live in a Bangladesh type of situation. As there is no industrial development there, there are no jobs. So, properties are left unguarded and in areas that are increasingly Peaceful. If you want to sell, there are no buyers with money willing to live in that area. He mentioned that there are hundreds of such properties that are decaying and can be illegally occupied any time. In the mean time, the Peaceful community is growing rapidly by having more children than the dhimmies and due to settlers coming from Bangladesh.
Gautam
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Thanks for posting your experiences Gautam ji. Keeping people impoverished is a deliberate ploy, they can be kept on life support with dole and biryani, quickly mobilised into mobs. Every state lagging behind today on economic development indicators despite 3 decades of continuous growth in the country is a red flag for nat sec.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

One killed as two Gujarat cities witness communal clashes during Ram Navami processions
JNU students clash over non-veg food on Ram Navami, cops say 6 injured
Meat ban: Divisive, supremacist agenda

One place where the majority community seems to be in all out hit back mode is in KA. Where new war fronts are getting opened up against the shantidoots every single day. And all of them are based on simple economics and not focusing on violence.
Bengaluru bans meat sale, animal slaughter on Ram Navami
After hijab, halal, mangoes ripe for communal tension in Karnataka
All of them may not be successful, but there is now a palpable fear that communal issues are now not going to be a one way fight.
At first, he kept avoiding the question "Where does the money come from?" but on my repeated asking, he said that the rich Muslims of the Gulf countries, Kerala and the country give him charity.
Some more information about Kerala's contribution to the national security :roll:. The Islamists in KL make sure that they don't create much visible problems in KL, but is using the place as a hub/control room to cause long term problems in every other state in India.
Kerala based NGO under lens for diverting donations through Jammu and Kashmir to build mosques in Punjab. There was once a very popular Kerala 'travellers' group in Facebook. It was all fine and dandy till around a year after which sub groups were formed based on the religious identities. And there were some groups who toured Rajastan etc and then worked on digging wells etc. Their financial sources was unknown, and also choice of their area of operation was based on their religious views.
He did not write like a 'responsible' journalist: Why UP police wants Siddique Kappan in jail. The picture of this Kappan fellow being produced in court by UP's finest actually gave jitters to his friends in KL. He was actually in chains and kind of dragged into the court room.
Mangalore Police Issues Notices to Kerala Residents for Anti-CAA Protests. There is a strong feeling within KA police and off course the BJP/RSS officials in Mangalore & Dakshin Kannada that the communal clashes in the area always have the monetory (and often muscle) support from the shantidoots from the border districts of KL. These districts are also notorious for smuggling as well as fake passport rackets.

The sad part is that all the "secular" parties in KL have no problems in the state's people causing problems else where. At times all of them consider the state to be a vassal state of Arab Sheikdoms. Few industrialists said to be close with the Arab Sheiks are given large than life coverage and eulogised to the level of demi Gods.
rrao
BRFite

Post by rrao »

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bengal- ... _topscroll

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/jnu-att ... v_bigstory

Hindus are not safe n india anymore. the whole media is against hindus. They didnt report Rajasthan incidents where Hindus were evicted . what is the share of ISI,SA,and OIC countries in our media houses.?
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Govt plans database to mark countries with overstaying nationals
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had brought up the idea during a conference of Director Generals of Police (DGPs) and Inspector Generals of Police (IGPs) in Lucknow in November 2021, an official said.

Written by Anisha Dutta | New Delhi |
Updated: April 11, 2022 5:56:02 am
In December 2021, the Karnataka High Court had suggested to the Centre to make changes in the law governing grant of visa to foreign nationals to check instances of foreigners staying in India despite expiry of visa. (File)
The Union government wants to identify countries whose residents tend to overstay in India and is considering creating a database of foreign visitors to help with this process, The Indian Express has learnt.

According to sources, the government is planning to use Artificial Intelligence to analyse this database: the resulting list of countries is expected to help Indian Missions put in place checks while issuing visas to foreign citizens. The Home Ministry’s Foreigners Division, the External Affairs Ministry, and the Intelligence Bureau (IB) are to be involved in the exercise, it is learnt.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi had brought up the idea during a conference of Director Generals of Police (DGPs) and Inspector Generals of Police (IGPs) in Lucknow in November 2021, an official said.

Last month, this plan was again discussed with DGPs and IGPs in a meeting called by the Ministry of Home Affairs, according to officials aware of the development. The action points for this meeting came from the Prime Minister, they said.

“(At last month’s meeting), it was discussed to create a database for superior monitoring of people overstaying in India past their issued visas and identifying the regions where they come from. In countries like Bangladesh, India has more than a dozen visa facilitation centres but biometric scanning has to be strengthened across all centres for sufficient monitoring so that the information can be shared with our Indian Missions and other agencies,” said an official, requesting anonymity.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE
In December 2021, the Karnataka High Court had suggested to the Centre to make changes in the law governing grant of visa to foreign nationals to check instances of foreigners staying in India despite expiry of visa.

As per the current norms, overstaying on an Indian visa can lead to heavy penalties, a ban from entering India and even imprisonment. A foreigner is classed as an illegal immigrant upon the expiry of the visa.

The quantum of the monetary penalties, meanwhile, depend on the duration of the illegal stay.

In a response to a written question in Rajya Sabha on February 2, Minister of State for Home Affairs Nityanand Rai had clarified: “In genuine cases, where the overstay is unintentional or because of ignorance or under compelling circumstances, the period of overstay is regularised and visa extension fee is charged for the overstay period”.

The government’s bureau of immigration also tracks visa details of all foreigners visiting India under the Immigration, Visa and Foreigner’s Registration Tracking project.
Good to see PM Modi taking personal interest in shoring up the internal security facility of the country....He has not lost touch with the ground level happenings.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

rrao wrote:https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bengal- ... _topscroll

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/jnu-att ... v_bigstory

Hindus are not safe n india anymore. the whole media is against hindus. They didnt report Rajasthan incidents where Hindus were evicted . what is the share of ISI,SA,and OIC countries in our media houses.?
We need drones, police reforms and quick deployment forces. we need Yogi treatment to scums who riot. only Bulldozers scares these scums.
Crazywala and Pappu are working on large scale riots across the country
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

For the peoples of the books, it has always been about territory, first and foremost.

Even after death it is about territory. Hence the tradition for burial lands.

Taking away of their territory is what scares them the most.

That is why it (bulldozing the houses) is such an effective punishment.. and a scary deterrent.

Threat of an arrest of just the individual, mostly for a short period, is actually a relief in some cases especially where he is more of a non-earning liability.. guest of the state getting fed on tax payers hard earned money.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Proof - UP had no violence

"Mamaji in action!

MP | Khargone administration has decided to demolish the properties of stone pelters during the #RamNavami p..."

https://www.kooapp.com/koo/arunpudur/b9 ... 523f0a02d0

Download Koo App - Connect with Millions of People & Top Celebrities:
https://www.kooapp.com/dnld
Folks are learning
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Pardon my cynicism but, is it confirmed that the above videos being circulated are those of demolishing of houses of rioters and not the clearing of the burnt shops of the riot-affected...

In UP after the bull dozing action by the Yogi government, I seem to remember that the courts had deemed the action as excessive and castigated the government for it...
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Manish_P wrote:Pardon my cynicism but, is it confirmed that the above videos being circulated are those of demolishing of houses of rioters and not the clearing of the burnt shops of the riot-affected...

In UP after the bull dozing action by the Yogi government, I seem to remember that the courts had deemed the action as excessive and castigated the government for it...

the courts wanted the UP govt to make a law before doing it.

UP govt issued an ordinance and re filed all the pending cases under the newly notified law.

the cases are very much valid and will be seen through.

Attacks on Ram Navami processions across the country should be taken very seriously.

It could not have been a coincidence that Gujarat, MP, Jharkhand & Bengal saw these attacks on the same day.

Attacks on Ram Navami processions are not just a law and order problem

as per these abrahamics, the biggest crime that Hindus are committing is that they dare to exist and also celebrate their culture.

one pelts the stones and the other watches approvingly from the sidelines with not even a word of condemnation
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Sus SU's daughter, chota mota blast Jain, Jihadinis all want people to not enter Muslim areas. India of Muslim areas is out of bounds
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

I'm really tired of 'us'.

Instead of announcing a plan to do something, announce the launch of something.

Signaling an intent provides an opportunity for others to either prolong or scuttle its completion.

How difficult is it to establish a database? establish some policies and design algorithms to identify potential violators?
Paul wrote:Govt plans database to mark countries with overstaying nationals

Written by Anisha Dutta | New Delhi |
Updated: April 11, 2022 5:56:02 am
In December 2021, the Karnataka High Court had suggested to the Centre to make changes in the law governing grant of visa to foreign nationals to check instances of foreigners staying in India despite expiry of visa. (File)
The Union government wants to identify countries whose residents tend to overstay in India and is considering creating a database of foreign visitors to help with this process, The Indian Express has learnt.

According to sources, the government is planning to use Artificial Intelligence to analyse this database: the resulting list of countries is expected to help Indian Missions put in place checks while issuing visas to foreign citizens. The Home Ministry’s Foreigners Division, the External Affairs Ministry, and the Intelligence Bureau (IB) are to be involved in the exercise, it is learnt.

Last month, this plan was again discussed with DGPs and IGPs in a meeting called by the Ministry of Home Affairs, according to officials aware of the development. The action points for this meeting came from the Prime Minister, they said.

“(At last month’s meeting), it was discussed to create a database for superior monitoring of people overstaying in India past their issued visas and identifying the regions where they come from. In countries like Bangladesh, India has more than a dozen visa facilitation centres but biometric scanning has to be strengthened across all centres for sufficient monitoring so that the information can be shared with our Indian Missions and other agencies,” said an official, requesting anonymity.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE
In December 2021, the Karnataka High Court had suggested to the Centre to make changes in the law governing grant of visa to foreign nationals to check instances of foreigners staying in India despite expiry of visa.

As per the current norms, overstaying on an Indian visa can lead to heavy penalties, a ban from entering India and even imprisonment. A foreigner is classed as an illegal immigrant upon the expiry of the visa.

The quantum of the monetary penalties, meanwhile, depend on the duration of the illegal stay.

In a response to a written question in Rajya Sabha on February 2, Minister of State for Home Affairs Nityanand Rai had clarified: “In genuine cases, where the overstay is unintentional or because of ignorance or under compelling circumstances, the period of overstay is regularised and visa extension fee is charged for the overstay period”.

The government’s bureau of immigration also tracks visa details of all foreigners visiting India under the Immigration, Visa and Foreigner’s Registration Tracking project.
Good to see PM Modi taking personal interest in shoring up the internal security facility of the country....He has not lost touch with the ground level happenings.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

x posted from the political thread

LawBeat@LawBeatInd

Breaking:
According to reports, NIA has recorded a statement of #UmarKhalid stating that he attended the Elgar Parishad meeting in December 2017 at the invitation of former #BombayHighCourt judge Justice Kholse-Patil.

Khalid has further claimed that he stayed at his residence

4:44 pm · 15 Apr 2022
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

WA

PFI links are also emerging
Khargone violence was way too big than what it is being understood to be.

Local Police was totally caught by surprise.

Hindu resistance was non-existent.

Islamists successfully tested their capability to unleash Direct Action at the time and place of their choosing.
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

How are apps like CarInfo legal in India?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n_IN&gl=US

The above app seem to give out RC Info and other details up on entry of vehicle plate number. AFAIK, this info is supposed to be restricted to RTO and should be accessed by law enforcement authorities only (I am sure there are official procedures for police to request details from RTO but I know it won't be followed most of the time...but it is sort of acceptable). With the apps like above, if one has an argument with another driver, if the other drive harbours a grudge, it is not difficult for them to find out where you live etc.

Or has GoI made it legal for anyone to get access to vehicle RC info and these apps are just acting as a conduit?
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

You can get the same info from government's vahan site as well. Until 2020 one could just enter the vehicle registration number to get owner's details ( the details are limited to name list of owners, registration validity, make, model, year, color), but now the vahan site also asks for chassis number. While i havent used the above app, it could just be a API to vahan site.