India-US Relations : News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Re: India-US Relations : News and Discussion

Post by Vayutuvan »

sivab wrote:
UlanBatori wrote:And here is the proof that your Petition is based on a bald-faced lie: Preeta Bansal has NEVER been Chair of the USCIRF!

This is par for the course as in getting the facts straight, with entities of known level of competence like the Lawyer who initiated the Petition :roll: . You sign your name to it, you are laying yourself open to a slander suit. With a Judge behind it. :shock:
From the link you posted.

2004-2005

Preeta D. Bansal (Chair);
IIRC, there was much rejoicing right here on BRF. Who would have thunk it? Oh drat. Now I see that Mangole with elephantine memory remembering the correct sequence of events. So it was 9-1 wasn't it? May be just may be Ms. Bansal is Vikarna.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

:rotfl:

Once again, a Malloooostan force, this time light-infantry, was mustered and rowed across the Hudson river with a "Champakkulam Chundan!!" war cry in memory of that legendary boat

Read through the links to see some :(( "dont spam us, we are trying to get you civilized, please!" and the swift responses, all in chaste malayalese

https://www.facebook.com/nytimes

After the festivities and a few missing oars, The Grey Lady is reportedly walking with a distinct Kuttanadan Duck-walk

(too many coffee-spewing comments, based on Malayalam movie/pop-culture references. Sort of a reverse "you are a luddite, if you dont know Khan pop-culture"...... a sample:)

JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^holy crap.. who's doing this awesome shite? Hilarious stuff. So one guy appears on the NYT FB site and goes something like this: "Ok, I'm here... we may commence" and then the shite hits the fan!!! At some point a chick "Maria Johnson", says something to the effect of "alright peoples, we have achieved what we came for, we won"...
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

^^^ this is a super coordinated effort. Some really awesome folks on the job for Bharat Mataa.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

And stylishly done too... Mallus are finally getting their act together!!! I know I'm being provincial about this, but it makes me happy for sure. Youngistan ki Jai
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

If you didn't click on the "Let them figure out that we know how to draw too" link..which I am NOT going to post.

Dang! Can some kind person make that image come up pls without posting the url to get to the comments? No sense in letting the Illiterate&Unwashed-Posteriors figure out the code.

Last edited by JE Menon on 06 Oct 2014 19:05, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: yo ho ho and a bottle of Djin
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

prasannasimha wrote:
Hari Seldon wrote:More attempts to pass off sliminess [from sepoys] as "unintentional" only....

very conveniently retract/apologize on facebook and not in the main article format.
Apologize on Facebook/twitter after publishing slime .. Yankees doing media the American way!
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

JEM and deejay, there are sub-hives in the mallu online hives. A sub-hive will always have a bunch of pissed of kiddos, docs, dogs.... whatever. The moment they hear of a party, the swarm rises up into action. This party bell that needs to ring. Now that is magic and is not easy to predict. One particular sub-hive that I came across, well they are a class apart. Seem to know their issues well and NONE of them seem to be out of colleges..... impressed the hell out of me.

I mean, in true khan-college lingo, here are some Indian kids saying "eat d!ck China and your drone army, here is how we swing with frugal engineering". What are the odds of that happening out of mallooostan, the lost land as per BRF's "Certifiers of Indicness"? :lol:

eg: during Bilawal episode, an exchange:
One dude with a mappila name goes to Blowal's FB page, "tags" his yindoo friend "dey <beep>ing nair, this bhutto is of a whitish color. we need a chaste yindoo here. you do the honours".

His friend comes along and says "frick! I cant tag "bin laden", however much I try. Always wanted to see if al keeda is going to shove me up their nose, if I tickle them gently".

mappila lad: "bleddy phool! bin laden can't be tagged, because tags dont work undersea".
This unhurried exchange under the baleful glance of a few thousand helpless TFTA RAPE/ttes

Ironically, NYT's Friedman would have been proud of the flatness of the caste/community terrain :lol:

(that said, this needs a bit of caution and monitoring. BRF certainly needs to be on top of these things, the swords should ALWAYS be pointed outwards)
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

For non-Mallus who don't know what "mappilla" means, it is the Mallu word for Muslim (y'all know about the Moplah riots... word was McCaulayfied there).
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Could India’s New Leader Be the Next Putin?
by GLENN THRUSH, politico.com
October 5th 2014

Narendra Modi, India’s new prime minister, held a virtual love-in with Barack Obama in Washington last week, taking the unusual step of co-authoring an op-ed in the Washington Post with the U.S. president on Tuesday that said: “The true potential of our relationship has yet to be fully realized.”

This summit had success written all over it, with promises of agreements on trade, investment and technology. And indeed, after a decade of flirting with a new strategic partnership, India now seems to many like just another big modernizing power that America can probably count on in Asia, especially when it comes to the rising power of China. But let’s not move too fast.

Modi is, in fact, the biggest man of mystery on the international stage today. Based on his past actions and statements, it’s not at all clear whether he’ll end up being, as advertised, India’s great reformer and America’s new best buddy, or whether he will seek to turn the world’s largest democracy into a Hindu nationalist state—one that could end up allying with, of all people, a decidedly undemocratic leader whom Modi professes to admire: Vladimir Putin.

Today, like any good mystery man in the middle, Modi is being wooed by both the United States and Russia, which find themselves once again on opposite sides of a Cold War-like divide. And despite his visit to the United States, Modi has been playing hard to get.

As recently as July—well after Putin had annexed Crimea and threatened the rest of Ukraine—Modi was speaking so warmly of the Russian leader at a meeting in Brazil that it was hard not to feel that his message was really being directed at his suitors in Washington. Modi praised Putin for being firm on his views, saying, “Whether on Brazil, India or Africa, you have very good, precise and substantial views [and] a very clear and frank position as a permanent member of the U.N. Security Council.” He added: “Even a child in India, if asked to say who is India’s best friend, will reply it is Russia because Russia has been with India in times of crisis”—a clear reference to moments in history when Western powers arrayed themselves against India, as in 1998, when Russia refused to back sanctions after India tested a nuclear device.

Delhi’s “non-alignment” policy—and its friendliness toward Moscow—dates back to the late 1940s, and it will not be easily reversed, Modi’s overtures notwithstanding. Consider India’s refusal to support U.S. and EU sanctions in the Ukrainian crisis, its non-recognition of the independence of Kosovo and Delhi’s neutral stance during the Russian-Georgian War. In March, Shivshankar Menon, the national security adviser of Modi’s predecessor, Manmohan Singh, declared that Russia had “legitimate” interests in Ukraine. Modi has effectively continued Singh’s uncritical approach, and Putin, in turn, recently thanked India for its “restrained and objective” stance. Asked recently on CNN how he viewed Russia’s annexation of Crimea, Modi responded that Putin’s critics were hardly in a superior moral position: “In the world right now, a lot of people want to give advice, but look within them, and they, too, have sinned in some way.”

Russia and India have already established very close military and economic ties, including plans for a multi-billion-dollar gas pipeline deal and discussions about collaboration in space exploration. Russia and India are also already cooperating on the nuclear front: Putin is going to India in December, and Modi has suggested he should visit the Kodankulam Nuclear Power Plant in Tamilnadu. Russia’s state atomic energy company, Rosatom, works on this project—the same company that has worked on the Iranian nuclear plant.

Modi could even make himself geopolitically useful to Putin. With the scheduled withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan, India is becoming a key player in the latest iteration of the Great Game in Central Asia. Delhi, which opposes the Taliban’s return to power, is forcefully establishing its presence in Afghanistan in a way that may irritate Washington—but delight Moscow. India and Russia are already working together: Earlier this year India brokered a deal with Russia, according to which it would pay for heavy military equipment, including tanks and helicopters, to be sent from Russia to Afghanistan to strengthen the Afghan military.

Just as importantly, a far greater ideological alignment exists between Modi and Putin than you might think—given that one was just democratically elected and the other has been making a mockery of democracy for a decade. Many Russian politicians sympathize with the ethnic nationalist views of Modi’s party, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which advocates the ideology of Hindutva, or “Hindu-ness”—a hard-line school of thought that defines India as a Hindu nation. (In 2012, Russia’s ambassador to India, Alexander Kadakin, even visited a BJP senior leader on his 85th birthday and touched his feet to show respect.)

Hindutva resembles Putin’s own ethnocentric concept of “Russki mir” (the Russian world), which he has used to threaten his neighbors with large Russian-speaking populations. Officials in Pakistan and other surrounding countries fear that Modi will invoke Hindutva as a nationalist, pan-Indian ideology to solve his own territorial disputes. Like Russia, India has a long list of these: for example, over Aksai Ching and Depsang Plains with China; over Kashmir and Saltoro Mountains with Pakistan; over Kalapani with Nepal; and over Kachchatheevu with Sri Lanka. After the annexation of Crimea by Russia, there have been jokes in the Indian media that Putin needs to be hired as a consultant for the government of India to solve the issue of Kashmir.

Moreover, Modi, like Putin, may try to rewrite history to favor the nationalist view; in India, they call this process “saffronization.” In July, schools in Modi’s home state of Gujarat received new recommended books that present the concept of “an undivided India” – one that includes Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Will Modi’s BJP try to impose its Hindutva agenda on other parts of India as well?

Obama, then, should never forget the man he’s dealing with: Modi remains a deeply polarizing figure both in India and internationally. In Gujarat, where he was the chief minister for 13 years, Modi gained the reputation of an effective manager, yet many hold him responsible for the death and displacement of hundreds of Muslims during the 2002 Gujarat riots. That sounds a lot like Putin, the man who led Russia out of a deep political and economic crisis of the 1990s and gained his popularity by crushing the Muslim resistance in the Northern Caucasus.

Time will show which path – Putin’s, ours or his own unique way – Modi will choose, yet his personal history leading up to his splashy Washington visit is not particularly promising.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Great amount of gas.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Unkil has no shortage of Goebellian agenda pushers. Anyone who distorts unkils "position in the world" by being independent is a threat to Unkil (even though the other side may have a huge overlap of mutual interests with Unkil.)

So Abe becomes yeeeeevil Japanese when he tries to create an independent structure for Japanese defense. Putin is yeeevil because Russia. Modi is yeeevil because he does whats in Indias interest and in doing so it is against Unkil's interest. Even if India's interest is to make sure everyone goes to Pakistan once a day it will be against unkil's interest. Because Unkil did not sanction it and who knows, in the same spirit Modi may order war on planet earth not sanctioned by Unkil.

What a bunch of hypocritical fools. No wonder unkil keeps stumbling from one mess to the other.
member_28797
BRFite

Post by member_28797 »

These idiots are basically just grown up crybabys that whine and paint a picture of gloom and doom when someone is looking after thier own national interests. No need to pay attention to these cartoons. Americans should grow up and learn how the world works, they are not entitled to anything. Just like everyone else.

I for one, really wish Modi becomes for India what Putin became for the post-soviet Russia. He gave a defeated (?) Russia it's dignity back. Renewed it's industries and got rid of western pawns controlling Russia's most important governmental positions. The so-called "commie" Putin brought a bankrupt superpower back on track, I hope Modi does the same here while kicking out the western cronies in our media and politics
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Tanvi Madan ‏@tanvi_madan 48m48 minutes ago

Will be live-tweeting event w/ fmr Indian natsec advisor Shankar Menon & @strobetalbott in conversation http://brook.gs/1oAJ794 #IndiaUS
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

JE Menon wrote:And stylishly done too... Mallus are finally getting their act together!!! I know I'm being provincial about this, but it makes me happy for sure. Youngistan ki Jai
Battle honors to the Mahabali Brigade of the Yinternet Yindoo Yamaduta Vahini. How I wish I had learned The Great Palindrome.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

pankajs wrote:
Tanvi Madan ‏@tanvi_madan 48m48 minutes ago

Will be live-tweeting event w/ fmr Indian natsec advisor Shankar Menon & @strobetalbott in conversation http://brook.gs/1oAJ794 #IndiaUS
All I have to say is, thank god this guy is out. Just the same old UPA line. Don't rattle the cage. No cultural security vision. The whole neighborhood went under water during his reign as NSA.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

JMT, I intended to make a short note re. what came out of the US visit.

Platitudes apart, it seems things have gone from a bad to at least a little worse if not much worse now. The US seems to be leaning towards "this may not be an easy government to work with", and arm twisting in unusual ways may be in the future.

Just my (almost always wrong) reading of the tea leaves.
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

What American Environmentalists Can Learn From Prime Minister Modi

A Discourse of Character Not Consequence

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's rock-star love-fest with the American Indian diaspora at Madison Square Garden last week was hardly a policy address -- Modi's theme was India's potential greatness and his vision of how to enable it, not a 10-part to-do list for his new government. But his summation of the flaws that today's India must overcome to achieve that "India First" transformation sounded strikingly like an environmental agenda -- climate change, solar and wind power, sanitation and toilets, reforestation. Indeed, in seeking to enlist his emigrant audience to "give back" to mother India the upbringing, nurturing and education she had provided them, Modi closed with a seven-minute recruitment video devoted entirely to his passion to clean up the Ganges River.

Modi leverages these environmental examples to make deeper ethical claims. After talking about the needs for sanitation and toilets, he turbo charges the applause with this line: "People ask me when I talk about these things, 'but what is your grand vision, what are your big ideas?' I remind them, 'I got here by selling a cup of tea. I am a little man. I care about little things and little people.'" (India now has its own Log Cabin to White House myth.)
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Modi fulfils promise; PIO cards now valid for lifetime
Also -
Fulfilling yet another announcement made by the Prime Minister, instructions have been issued to Embassies and Consulates that unless there are exceptional circumstances, visas to US nationals should normally be given for 10 years.

Systems are in place to introduce visa on arrival for US tourists in October itself.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Impressed by Narendra Modi's commitment to fighting poverty: Bill Gates
Modi has India talking about toilets...This is not the kind of issue that most politicians like to talk about. But I would guess that in the short time he has been in office, Prime Minister Modi has done more to raise the awareness of the need for toilets than any other leader since the country gained independence," Gates said in a blog post titled 'Meeting the New Prime Minister.'
<snip>
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Meanwhile NYT is still wondering if infused "new energy" into their bilateral relationship can be turn into aspirations of "strategic partnership" into reality 8)
Modi, Obama have infused new energy into ties
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Link to Jindal and Talent's paper on Rebuilding Defense Consensus

Jindal is policy wonk and would urge people to read to get how its done.
member_28797
BRFite

Post by member_28797 »

Visa on arrival seems a bit stupid for a country that doesn't even allow Indians to land on US airports without US visas. Even to catch reconnecting flights. Don't appreciate this decision at all
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^ My only worry is missionaries. It will be open season for them. Unless the "tourist" part is enforced strictly it is not a good decision IMO.

It makes sense otherwise because it will spur tourism from the US. We have more to gain in that respect, regardless of how badly the US treats Indians when we go there.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Think about the reality. A missionary is very motivated to travel into far lands - even in troubled lands. Missionary organizations have deep pockets. And EJihadism has been rampant, they will be at your doors even when there is no red carpet, but thorns. However, small to medium businesses might benefit from such red carpet. EJs have to be stopped by other means.
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

^^^welcome their tourism $$$s and expel them when they pitch their ideology!
Totaal paisa vasul and baniya de vijay! :mrgreen:
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, anybody living in the DC and surrounding areas? How significant is this?

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/virgi ... 141007.htm
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

CRamS wrote:Guys, anybody living in the DC and surrounding areas? How significant is this?

Virginia has a LOT of Indians. DC suburbs are heavily populated by washington related folks, financial workers, defence industries, as well as techies. Gaithersburg was once a center of development for telcom in particular.

White supremacists have been known to publicly campaign all the way up north to Maryland and Pennsylvania. There are a ton of race issues along thee MD/VA/Penn strate lines and southward.

However, the distinction of hindu vs other brown people is unheard of. This problem would have shown up differently if it were "indigenous".

This incident has mischief by the usual miscreants written all over it. The average white trash can not distinguish your Iranian from the Indian or Chinese. VA has a lot of "south asian" presence.

All said and done, no different than an attack on a petrol station attendent. Yes, a hate issue but not thge kind made out to be in the piece. Slow news day, I guess.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

ShreemanJi,

Thx for the update. Its not that slow a day, TSP has furiously upped the ante along LoC, and as usual called for UNMOGIP. Anyway, this is not the topic of this thread.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Motorma Fair comes from an army family, and makes it clear that a good part of her animus against Pakistan comes from the fact that they endanger soldiers in the US Army like her brother and the people he recruits for the Army.

Nothing like getting shot at to change one's opinions. As someone noted, there is now a whole generation of US army personnel who have firsthand experience of Paki perfidy when they served in Pakistan. As they diffuse through the US society, and as politicians pay their lip service to them, you will see changes. Will they make any difference in policy? The 9/11 report redacted some score of pages dealing with, everyone thinks, Saudi involvement in 9/11. There has been no visible change in US policy towards the Saudis.

In any case, on any number of issues, domestic and foreign, the public opinion as revealed by polls has changed far in advance of policy changes. I think part of it is that public opinion does not translate into votes on election day - US turnout is typically poor; less than 40% of the voters turning out is typical.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

Its British-US policy to sustain pakistan.Thats absolutely essential to main Anglo-Saxon supremacy.Also,pakisatan is muslim majority.that state has to be protected to contain India.Thats common knowledge.A few thousand american soldiers is very small price.Even a nuke on Londonistan I think will not change the equation.A nuke on Washington or NY might be a game changer.Ofcourse,ten years of Modi rule will change the rules of the game.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/indiaatlse/2014/ ... -for-modi/

They are going round the academic campus in foreign lands trying to change the perspective.
When these same academic world doe not do anything about PRC or the ISL world

http://southasia.stanford.edu/events/ma ... odi_godhra
"Center for South Asia at Stanford" seems such an innocuous name to a layperson to be carrying out such agenda!
CSA Event

Manoj Mitta: "The Fiction of Fact-Finding: Modi & Godhra"
October 9, 2014 - 6:00pm
Arun_J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Arun_J »

CRamS wrote:Guys, anybody living in the DC and surrounding areas? How significant is this?

I live very close to this community and it is approx. 70-80% shudh desi community. Most of the homes here are million dollar plus homes. The fact that there is such a large number of affluent desis in this community has caused major mirchi and some of white folks have moved out. These incidents are disturbing, but to me it sounds like a pi$$ed off teenager and no big deal. Overall, this area is very diverse and I'll surprised if it escalates.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

CRamS wrote:ShreemanJi,

Thx for the update. Its not that slow a day, TSP has furiously upped the ante along LoC, and as usual called for UNMOGIP. Anyway, this is not the topic of this thread.
Yes, but this is along expected lines. As long as there is no return to the back channel wink wink nudge nudge (they are always shooting at each other, lets play cricket) this will resolve naturally. OT, as you note.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

svinayak wrote:http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/indiaatlse/2014/ ... -for-modi/

They are going round the academic campus in foreign lands trying to change the perspective.

"Center for South Asia at Stanford" seems such an innocuous name to a layperson to be carrying out such agenda!
CSA Event

Your Stanford, Harvard, Berkeley, Joihns Hopkins have goine to hell's bottom. It is really sad how low these proud acxademic institutions have now gotten. At this point, it is all about "if it will get us some money, then we will do/let you do whatever".
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

svinayak wrote:http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/indiaatlse/2014/ ... -for-modi/

CSA Event

Looks like that talk is about his book:
http://kafila.org/2014/03/15/the-fictio ... nd-godhra/

PS: this document may be of interest to Stanford too?
http://img.niticentral.com/2014/02/join ... ent_11.pdf
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

http://thediplomat.com/2014/10/narendra ... tionalism/

So the Amrikaans are wondering. This Modi's on of gun is good. He is smart and wants to do things but but is our SOB? Can he dump on Iran? Can he dump on intellectual rights?

The greatness of India and the determination of its 1.25 billion people is his strength, Modi says.  This strength will allow his government to accomplish many improbable goals: skill development and job creation at the same time; banking for the poor; India as a manufacturing center (“Make in India”); the participation of youth in government through the internet; repealing outdated laws that hamper the people; and a clean India with adequate toilets and a pure Ganges river.

Modi even uses the Martin Luther King, Jr. “I have a dream” clarion call.  Only Modi’s dream is not of racial equality but a house for every Indian by independent India’s 75th birthday in 2022.  He wants to do “big things for small people.”

This is all very good news for the United States. Finally there is an Indian leader who appreciates the United States for being “the world’s oldest democracy” and is willing to praise America’s achievements in public – a leader who is willing to move fast and thinks technology and youth are great. How many other Indian leaders would have chosen to speak to a crowd of 60,000 young people in Central Park (in English after the appearance at the Garden) and ended his remarks with “May the Force be with you”?

But in other ways Modi is like the most quintessential of American characters, the new kid on the block who thinks he can show the old guys and is not willing to take orders or even strong suggestions from anyone.  He has his own constituency.  Bruce Springsteen sang from an amplified recording in one of the warm up songs to Modi’s Madison Square Garden appearance, “Born in the USA.”  But this was quickly overcome by troops of Bollywood dancers and the sounds of “Jai Ho!”

With Modi, the United States has an Indian leader ready, willing, and able to lead.  However, getting from high level expressions of partnership to reaching solutions to the myriad issues that have kept the United States and India from working together effectively will still not be easy.  There are real policy differences on issues ranging from nuclear liability to the WTO to intellectual property to Iran. Now the United States has an Indian interlocutor who “knows the ropes” of American democracy and mindset.  Whether he “likes the ropes,” is another question.  The future of U.S.-India relations will now depend in large part on leaders at the top who understand each other better than ever.  Hopefully, this will lead to substantive U.S.-India progress and not to the contempt that familiarity sometimes breeds.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Foreign investment by any country or any multilateral entity in a project located in Islamic Republic of Pakistan Occupied Jammu & Kashmir is to be strongly dissuaded. Our Ministry of External Affairs must summon US Embassy and present a demarche to this effect.

If the US insists she wants to play Dhimmi and pay Jaziya to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for building dams to sate Pakistan Occupied Punjab Provinces water gluttony, notwithstanding Pakistan’s perfidy that has resulted in the loss of many American lives, let it be in areas not under the Islamic Republic’s illegal occupation:

Energy woes: US pledges support for Diamer-Bhasha dam
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

senator kaine should know how to deal with India than pakistan. i think, the khaans have to be told that you can scream UN and UNSC and what not, but it does not work against pakistan.

it is time for USA to directly tell Pakis, to back off! or face fire. after all, democracy for the 4 provinces should be part of the longer democratization of china starting with hongkong, and tibet.