Neutering & Defanging Chinese Threat (09-08-2014)

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Bishwa
BRFite

Re: Neutering & defeating Chinese Threat (09-08-2014)

Post by Bishwa »

This map is a good find.

The below article has interesting details about previous incident in 2013 which are relevant to this one and the geography.

1) "Chinese stop Indian Army patrol near Finger-VIII area, also known as Siri Jap"
2) "China has managed to construct a road upto Finger-IV area which also falls under Siri Jap area and is five km deep into the LAC, the sources said."
3) "many a times the Indian army has used the same road to patrol the area and lay claim over it." :-)

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/new ... 753165.ece
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

In the finger 6 area one can see a motor boat site with 4 boats and a surface search radar
Last edited by Gagan on 20 Aug 2017 06:11, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Chandragupta wrote: Need to re-analyse with neutrality.
What on earth for?
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

that kick receiver guy, never gave up after he fell to the ground and resumed again
Bishwa
BRFite

Post by Bishwa »

Finger 6 area has something written in chinese on the hill, above the boat jetty. Enclosed in a white boundary with a dozen white boxes.

Or am i mistaken? There seems to be heavy chinese presence around Finger 6.
Bade
BRF Oldie

Post by Bade »

The supply lines to the above Finger 6 area on the Chinese side is quite weak. Even the road they constructed is incomplete all the way to their area. Wonder if it is deliberate. This should be a no contest region for India all the way to Finger 8 where the huge silt deposit lies at the lake where it gets constricted across the north and south boundaries of the lake.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Finger 6 area shows Chinese presence (referring to military map posted by Gagan). In practical terms, ITBT is at point 4, Chinese at 6, and fighting at 5!

https://i.imgur.com/qbX46gj.jpg
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

AdityaM wrote: It seems that the Indian soldier was the one at receiving end of kicks & stone on face
Two different men. Kicked man walks off. Stone on face falls down and stays down and men from the far right side come to pick him up
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Bishwa wrote:This map is a good find.

The below article has interesting details about previous incident in 2013 which are relevant to this one and the geography.

1) "Chinese stop Indian Army patrol near Finger-VIII area, also known as Siri Jap"
2) "China has managed to construct a road upto Finger-IV area which also falls under Siri Jap area and is five km deep into the LAC, the sources said."
3) "many a times the Indian army has used the same road to patrol the area and lay claim over it." :-)
Google Earth has a red line marking the LAC exactly at a small peninsula between Finger 4 and Finger 5. On the Chinese side of finger 5 is a Chinese road (track) that actually ends exactly at that red line on GE. I say "Chinese" only because the track ends in a characteristic loop that the Chinese make at dead ends for vehicles to loop back without stopping presumably. On the Indian side - very close by is heavy Indian presence and a sign that reads ITBP. I suspect that the action may have taken place just at the marked red LAC line at the peninsula. The peninsula is dominated by a low hill looking down at the shoreline. The videographer was probably on the hill.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Major Surendra Poornia's Tweet
https://twitter.com/MajorPoonia/status/ ... 7056711681
4 days back our soldiers thrashed "Newly Trained Stone Pelter" Chinese army @ banks of Pangonse in Ladakh. Chinese r on right side of screen
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Hmmmm!!!
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Kureel punctures the big reptile...
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Major Poonia is a creditable source, SF, Dr, VSM, National awards...I suppose he can spot a cheeni a mile away.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Maj Poonia is mistaken
ITBP with light colored trousers clearly visible on the right
Left are the Chinese
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

UlanBatori wrote:Hmmmm!!!
Did anyone notice that the "guy with the red flag" actually had two red flags? Besides getting involved in a brawl, why would someone carry two flags in a standoff? To send messages like a semaphore?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Gagan wrote:Maj Poonia is mistaken
Naah - why would he be mistaken?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

I would say its very hard to distinguish the dresses from a distance. in addition both sides also wear totally white snow dress.

Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

shiv wrote:
Gagan wrote:Maj Poonia is mistaken
Naah - why would he be mistaken?
Shiv ji
He is mistaken on this occasion
Can see ITBP uniforms and the site is now known

Manu Pubby has written a post on twitter, where endorses that ITBP is on the right of the video. The videos I think started with him releasing it on twitter
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

The chinese motor boat site is called Rimuchang. here are a few images of the boats stationed there.

Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

That ground troop radar near finger 6 can possibly detect helos, boat incursions. Maybe it can pick up An-32 / C-130s landing at Chushul
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

https://twitter.com/htTweets/status/898781011978240000
Watch the video there people - a "mature" Indian lady rips the racist Chinese "Seven sins" chick a new one - several new ones actually..
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Pangong Tso - from the Indian side

shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Gagan wrote:
shiv wrote: Naah - why would he be mistaken?
Shiv ji

Manu Pubby has written a post on twitter, where endorses that ITBP is on the right of the video. The videos I think started with him releasing it on twitter
Gagan. I can't understand why we Indians insist on killing a great psy ops opportunity by arguing and saying "No the Chinese are winning". No one else does that. And you're not the only one. Maybe that is why we fall for propaganda pics from other countries. We are just no good - and hide under the cover of "neutrality". "honesty" blah blah
ldev
BRF Oldie

Post by ldev »

Another report which gives details
A video shot on a mobile phone, reportedly showing the scuffle between Indian and Chinese soldiers on the banks of Pangong lake in eastern Ladakh on Independence Day, was put out by a retired military officer. This is bound to raise tensions as the standoff between the two armies in Doklam area of Bhutan continues even after two months.

The 44-second-long clip, which was posted by Lt General Prakash Katoch (retd) on his Facebook page on Saturday afternoon, shows stone-pelting, shoving, kicking and injuries sustained by soldiers on both sides. Official Army sources, however, said that they “have no confirmation of the authenticity of the video”.

The scuffle between the soldiers happened on Tuesday morning when a Chinese patrol was confronted by an Indian patrol, comprising Army and ITBP troopers, in Finger-4 area of Pangong. There are 10 major spurs of the mountain forming the northern bank of Pangong lake, which the Army calls ‘fingers’. India claims that the Line of Actual Control is coterminous with Finger-8, but it actually controls area up to Finger-4.

Finger-4 is around 15 km to the west of Finger-8, and there have been regular confrontations between Indian and Chinese patrols in the disputed area, claimed by both sides
.(So it looks like the Chinese on this occasion pushed right up to Finger4, an area clearly under Indian control and were stopped with this confrontation) However, those confrontations have never resulted in this degree of physical violence, as witnessed on Tuesday morning.
When patrols of both sides confront each other, they follow a drill to disengage. This includes unfurling of a banner with the patrol commanders facing each other, asking the other side to withdraw from its territory.

Top sources told The Indian Express that the drill was initially followed by the two patrol commanders, but the Chinese patrol commander then suddenly chose to go behind his men. The Indian patrol commander was then hit by a steel rod by the Chinese soldiers, which was followed by physical violence from both sides. Sources also confirmed that injuries were sustained by many soldiers from both sides.

The incident, which was confirmed by the MEA spokesperson in Delhi on Friday, was discussed in a pre-scheduled border personnel meeting between the two armies at Chushul on Wednesday. The meeting was chaired by Brigadiers from both sides where they reiterated the need to follow established protocols and drills.
Last edited by ldev on 20 Aug 2017 08:36, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Gagan wrote: Manu Pubby has written a post on twitter, where endorses that ITBP is on the right of the video. The videos I think started with him releasing it on twitter
I think Manu Pubby is a twit. He has blocked me on Twitter but the video was released on Facebook and not by Pubby,
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Chinese carry Communist Party flag and a unit flag along with a China flag with 5 stars
Also they carry a sign in red cloth
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

People should also remember that china is a country that shares a border with like 13 countries, but has border disputes with like 20!!!
Hain ji! That is some shit that the chinese have managed to pull, more border disputes than borders !!!! :rotfl:

PS: Numbers quoted in this post is a guesstimate. Please double check exact numbers before posting
Last edited by Gagan on 20 Aug 2017 08:41, edited 2 times in total.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

In DFI a high def video is posted where it is clearly seen that India is in the right.

The good major seems mistaken.

While low def video paints right side at receiving end, the high def video shows otherwise. While two ITBF men get either kicked or hit woh stone in the bottom right, one can see a Chinese soldier being dragged and beaten heavily with rods and punched by 3 to 4 ITBF men (he must have been injured to need hospitalisation) and another Chinese solder getting beaten up in the top and middle right sections. Chinese also attack with rods. Will try to post that video here. Clears up all confusion.

The high def video shows a proper stalemate and soldiers from both sides getting injured.
Last edited by schinnas on 20 Aug 2017 08:40, edited 1 time in total.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Schinnas
Can u post a link to that video here please?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

I have a high def version on my cell, but can't post it now
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Gagan wrote:That ground troop radar near finger 6 can possibly detect helos, boat incursions. Maybe it can pick up An-32 / C-130s landing at Chushul
That airstrip is about a mile from the lAC.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Here is the hi-def video posted by Republic channel on twitter which I found on DFI. I am yet to figure out how to post the video here. Can someone do the honors? Thanks.

[MEDIA=twitter]898882185905684481[/MEDIA]

https://twitter.com/republic/status/898882185905684481
Last edited by schinnas on 20 Aug 2017 08:59, edited 1 time in total.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Shukriya!
Can't post twitter videos directly
Have to upload on youtube, then post here
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

schinnas wrote:In DFI a high def video is posted where it is clearly seen that India is in the right.

The good major seems mistaken.

While low def video paints right side at receiving end, the high def video shows otherwise. While two ITBF men get either kicked or hit woh stone in the bottom right, one can see a Chinese soldier being dragged and beaten heavily with rods and punched by 3 to 4 ITBF men (he must have been injured to need hospitalisation) and another Chinese solder getting beaten up in the top and middle right sections. Chinese also attack with rods. Will try to post that video here. Clears up all confusion.

The high def video shows a proper stalemate and soldiers from both sides getting injured.
Wrong.

Watch again carefully

At the star of the video, in the bottom right corner are Indian troops with light trousers and dark jackets with a white banner. Keep watching the video. Those troops just stay there on the "left" which is the foreground while the people who are driven back towards the right - towards the lake in the background (top right) are the Chinese
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

shiv wrote:
Gagan wrote: Shiv ji

Gagan. I can't understand why we Indians insist on killing a great psy ops opportunity by arguing and saying "No the Chinese are winning". No one else does that. And you're not the only one. Maybe that is why we fall for propaganda pics from other countries. We are just no good - and hide under the cover of "neutrality". "honesty" blah blah

At the Paki sites or an international forum, I agree. But here at BR where we have one chini, no paki I can think of and the last gori was banned a few months ago? What possible propaganda victory can we win in a forum that is 99.9918% desi?

I rather not laugh at the soldier being abused if he turned out to be a jawan. So better to know the truth.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

If I watch the video anymore, my eyes will start hurting.. will try after few hours. But it seems to me that there are more chinese and who have come prepared for a fist fight... Notice how after the tussle started, chinese flag bearers join the fist fight while ITBP flag bearers keep holding the flag and not join the fighting. Anyways, we also seem to be good in stone throwing.

Gaganji - thanks for the info. Hopefully BR admins add facility for native twitter posting in the future.
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

The truth is why are responding this petty stone-throwing kung-fu kicking shit with such patience?

The proper response is to simply explode across the entire front and retake everything from 1962 and then some. They threaten war, we go to war.

I still cannot find a single story of a PLAAF probe or major troop movement along our borders. They simply don't have the capacity in this theater. This aggressive acting is a poker bluff where the holder has absolutely nothing in hand but ratchet his talk and his bet way high in hopes of scaring the other guy into folding.

The proper response to a bluff is to call him out by raising stakes even higher, show your cards and take all his fvcking money.
Iyersan
BRFite

Post by Iyersan »

War is imminent. China is calibrating the escalation. We will kill them ... kill them all
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

It is poker bluff, but they do have numbers.
What they don't have is air cover - very very scanty and very poor quality at that
Now unless they want to go to all out war, using LACMs, Nukes, they can't win this one.

And that is a loss for them already.
India has landed several diplomatic slaps, an equal measure of slaps on the LAC, partly kicked them off Doklam, bulldozed their puny road constructions. Even this fight was on what they call, their side of the LAC

What else do we need now?