Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct

Post by shiv »

IB4TL :(( :(( :((

Houri-time
Frederic
BRFite

Post by Frederic »

SSridhar wrote:Certainly, the recent correction to Ms C.Fair's myopic vision of Pakistan has not come about because of her enlightenment of the crimes and perfidies of Pakistan or her determination to shun her earlier avatar for a more truthful new one etc. She is vengeful due to something that personally caused her some pain. What it was may not concern us, but we welcome while it lasts. We don't need to show an exuberance in welcoming her prodigality because of two reasons;we know it may be short-lived and we also do not want her to turn-around and accuse us of dishonesty when we criticise her when she changes her opinion which may be sooner than later. After all, she has been careful only in criticising Pakistan, not supporting Indian stance in any issue.
I trust Mohtarma Fair only as far as I can throw her.

Her recent diatribe against Pahkanastaan would be more because of one of the Mard-e-Momeens putting some hurt , to use her favourite expression, on her bund rather than any sudden enlightenment on her part.

It was not that long ago that her highness Fair was unfairly pontificating with her hyena like sneers on Arnob's program (where she appeared on Indian TV for the first time). Or her Shalwar bedecked sanctimonious self nodding sagely over a Paki video demonstrating how Amreeki dollars were spent on Pakanaa's upliftment.

Somebody put some hurt on her, and some serious hurt at that. It shows.

We don't forget or forgive here in BR. Our memories are long.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

I demand my 72 now!!
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Shiv wrote:
For example, the religions have targeted disgruntled people or people who among whom anger against society can be provoked.

Islam in America has targeted blacks in prisons.

In India Brahmins were declared human rights abusers and people of "lower castes" were encouraged to convert to the egalitarian Christian religion.
Yes, I agree. Which is also why it is in the best interest of these cults and those in political parties to exacerbate caste divisions. It is also in the best interests of Indians to start treating each other better across caste lines, has happened in some places but not others (like in TN, where these divisions persist).
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

IB4TL
Inder Sharma
BRFite

Post by Inder Sharma »

SBajwa wrote:
by Crams
(recall, post 9/11, another Indian American chic also suffered the same fate and in fact has a child).
Who could be this?
I think that was Asra Nomani.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

I guess Ms. Fair's problems stem from some Poon-Jab episode that ended sourly. Even today viewing her old video's show how convinced she was even one year ago on Pakistan's side.

Btw IB4TL. It's Houri time, rather Ms. Fair(y) time
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

I say, Oh I say boy, O boy (a la foghorn/leghorn)

Yummy yummy yummy I have got IBTL houries in my tummy!!!

What's that Lassie?

Timmy's trying to get the TSP thread to 73 pages? Quick girl, alert a mod!
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Before sending this to Houristan, see this in paki Tribune
Sinister scheme: RAW planning attack on Indian soil

Not happy with the current thaw in the relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan, India is perturbed over the new political dispensation in Afghanistan.

Contrary to her expectations where India could gain while clandestinely proving Pakistan a bad boy, India’s intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) has reportedly hatched a sinister plan to orchestrate a drama of a large scale attack at some sensitive location in India, showing it to be done by Pakistan/Inter-Services Intelligence.

RAW is using RAW recruited, trained and bred reservoir of hired terrorists. For this planned activity, RAW has hired the services of some notorious media channels. This plan is expected to be executed anytime in the near future.

http://tribune.com.peekay/story/806178/ ... dian-soil/
Looks like an Alibi for near future attack.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

"Contrary to her expectations where India could gain while clandestinely proving Pakistan a bad boy, India’s intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) has reportedly hatched a sinister plan to orchestrate a drama of a large scale attack at some sensitive location in India, showing it to be done by Pakistan/Inter-Services Intelligence."

The worthless paki scum are releasing this because there is a terrorist attack in the works and they want to proactively create "plausible deniability" with this stupid claim -- a paki terror attack in India before Jan 26. has been expected on this forum but now the pakis are declaring it openly before committing the deed.

The arsew*pes in the US SD-pasand community are already spreading the word and will then point to the next attack as proof

http://warontherocks.com/2014/12/indias ... cleavages/

add to that the BS from channel four about someone from bangalore operating as shamiwitness..as if that is the only handle of note from 100s that openly spread ISIS propaganda.

As Shiv says, the pakis seem to be attention wh*res, take down some Indian website, send their terrorist citizens into India and then wave their d*cks in the air and fire a few rounds from their AK-47 to show the world they are still relevant. ack thoo.
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

sebenty too!
brat
BRFite

Post by brat »

IB$TL
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Admin can close this thread now, I have created the new thread.

Last IB4TL!
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Ib4TL onree..

Enjoy your 72, biraders!
Nitesh
BRFite

Post by Nitesh »

it's not locked still, IB4TL
Enjoy the 72
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Opening in the fence is an invitation to mujs.
KrishG
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by KrishG »

IB4TL :mrgreen:
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Bakistan khappey !!! IB4TL :D