Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct

Post by KLNMurthy »

RCase wrote:
MurthyB wrote: BTW, looks like Malala is a Marxist in the making :mrgreen:

Historic 32nd congress of Pakistani section of IMT – First Day
Sure, the citizens of the colony of Tarrel Fliend have to follow its ideology!
Maybe a bit OT but since Russian Revolution, Communism has been one avenue of escape for above average IQ muslims who wanted to have an alternative for their dead-end religion. Its influence is widespread, from India to points west. Many of them tried desperately to reconcile Islam with communist doctrine. Bollywood Muslims who trace roots back to pakhtunistan, like mehboob khan and his Hindu buddies the Kapur family are an example. Looks like Malala's father is from some gharana like that. PKK, Peshmerga etc are also of related gharanas, others are khalkis, parchamis, tudeh and also baathists.

IMO despite what we know about communism, this tendency should be encouraged as the communists potentially have the will and doctrinal conviction to fight the Peacefuls.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Raja Ram wrote:Good western ploy, this so called invite to PM of India and PM of Pakistan to come and attend. Invitation extended by a young girl. Also has an Indian awardee. Must be part of the terms and conditions that came with the award.

So Modi will be criticized if he does not accept. Will be criticized for accepting. It is just another pay ops. It is just an attempt to push Modi to a more accommodative position to stabilize Paksitan by accepting to engage.

The Norwegian Nobel Peace Prize Committee has been told what to do and so have the awardees. Any prizes for guessing by whom? :)
Just counter-invite them both to Sabarmati or better still Kashi,
and present them charkhas.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

It is a well laid IED, once both are invited to Sabarmati the west would go ga-ga on how they managed to bring these two warring-nucular-armed-unwashed-tribes of yindddoooos and muslims together. Our DIE will become an even bigger slave of the west after that point.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

A_Gupta wrote:I'm not sure what the Indian khujli is. Back in 1948, when India was a midget of a power compared to now, the "white bahadur" was unable to bend India to their will, all they could do is put obstacles in India's way. Sixty seven years later, why does the "white media" even matter? Leave aside equal-equal, even if the "white media" comes out with full force on the side of Pakistan, it doesn't make a practical difference to India. In fact, it might result in less debate and more unity on the Indian side.

Does the "white media" have a disproportionate effect on Indian media? I doubt it, and the influence you see again is in some of the English media; but the public opinion that matters as far as getting politicians reelected is not expressed in English.

Time to grow up.

You see the surface waves and feel agitated, but what really matters is the deep ocean currents.
OT:
I am a little surprised at your statement.

I agree with you that in vernacular media the effect of western media is minimal and also about the re-election part. But it is incorrect to say that western-media has no disproportionate influence on the DIE of India, and these folks are people like RaGa, Khujliwal, CON cabal, Burkha, Rajdeeeeep, C5M etc. They may not all be as powerful as we make them out to be, but under-estimating them is not a smart thing to do IMO.

People like Chordesai and (IIRC) MK Venu were jumping up and down with joy that Modi had gotten no front page coverage on US and Japanese newspapers respectively. That was their way of saying that Modi is not "important" and the west is putting him in his place because we could not. Very Mir-Jafarish. Same with the visa denial issue.

My point is DIEs still control a large part of India, it will take sometime before they are completely ejected. Look at how various tentacles of CON party still keep trying to take a bite out of NaMos policies. These are all DIEs and they are powerful at this time.
Last edited by member_22733 on 11 Oct 2014 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

RCase wrote:Now that she has been elevated in fame with a No-bull Piss Price, any bets on how long it will be before BB II (Malala) displays her true Pakistaniyat and raises the raisin dieter of Pakistan to be resolved according to the wishes of the innocent malsis of core issue?
Could be. It is also a question of how we conduct the debate. Kashmir azadi is a reactionary fascist movement and we haven't done enough to highlight the absurdity of avowed leftists supporting it.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Raja Ram wrote:Meanwhile on the border punishment front the GOI issues the following:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 779226.cms

I think this is as good as calling a spade a big bloody shovel as it gets. Also note that this message is not for the Pakis but the benefactors behind them as well.
We will not talk out of fear but we have no fear of talks," said Akbaruddin.
Paraphrase of famous US Prez quote (Kennedy?) . Definitely coded message by Yindoo Muslim Mr. Akbaruddin to Yumrikhan. Bhwhat these Yindoos think oph themselves, hain?

Hilarious tail-twisting.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

SSridhar wrote:coin[/size]]Nawaz tells army to pay back India in same coin - DT
te] Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Friday asked the army to employ a “tit for tat” strategy against India over the recent unprovoked border shelling and firing by the neighbouring country.

But Nawaz Miyan , What Coin? There is No Coin, make visit to Peking , Riyadh or DC to beg for Coin.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

LokeshCJi,

People don't like me saying this. But mirage and wishful thinking though it maybe, if US does the following 2 things, TSP will evaporate, at least the TSP albatross around India, in a heartbeat:

1. Impose Iran-NK style sanctions against TSP as a terrorist state

2. US-led western media highlight that TSPA/ISI evil actions visa vi India is no different from Al Queda, ISIS evil actions against west, or Hamas's against Israel.

Bottom line: US has tremendous leverage over TSP (and for that matter over India too although may not be to that extent it has over TSP). US won't exercise that leverage beyond some skin-deep pin ricks because as we have beaten to death on this August forum, keeping India caged in a "South Asia" box and never letting India realize its potential without taking TSP along with it, and forever harnessing TSP's irrational hostility towards India as a containment tool, is in US and its western lackey's supreme interests.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

The first one is more likely to hurt them. Cutting off international banking access to Bakistanis means the RAPEs in the army and civvies will be devastated.

US is still fighting the carry over of the Brishit-Russian Great-Game. The legacies of which created Bakistan, Osama Bin Laden, 9/11 and cost countless lives so far. Now there are no "Russians" to fight so what to do onleee? Remember that djinnah said that Russia is next door to us when asked about what his geopolitical plans were.

There was a good thread about the Great Game here and it gave me a lot to think about and one of the things I came to realize is: Anyone who is drunk on power will hold on to anything they consider critical. They will pay an enormous price for it, but they will still never let go. Bakis have convinced the US, or the US are convinced by themselves, that Bakistan is "critical" to the US. This is a deep rooted belief in the US policy circles, this image took 50 years to manufacture and it will take probably as long to change.

The above leads me to believe that US and India can never be truly friends, for that to happen the US power has to wane or Indian power has to rise. Only when the cost of supporting their "critical" asset (Bakis) becomes enormous would they ever give them up. Until then we can cry all we want. The best thing to do is Modi style, which seems to be: Ignore the barks, return the bites and build sharper teeth and a stronger body. I fully and completely support that great man and his style.
Sonugn
BRFite

Post by Sonugn »

Use your mandate to resolve Kashmir issue: Imran Khan tells Modi
"Modi! I give you a free suggestion. The Indian people have given you mandate. You should show a big heart and act like a statesman on Kashmir issue," Khan said today while addressing a big public rally.

The cricketer-turned-politician further said: "There has been extreme poverty in the sub-continent. Instead of fighting a war and wasting money on weapons, Pakistan and India should do something to end poverty."
I thought that Indians in general and Hindus in particular had small hearts.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

arun wrote: ...
From the Ministry of External Affairs website:

MEA
UNMOGIP, as we have already said, performs no practical function along the Line of Control and seems to exist only to waste scarce resources. As far as we are concerned, tools of a bygone era are not going to resolve issues that we confront today.
Ouch.
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

^^^Regarding ImDim's unwanted advice

Years ago I'd posted a quick anecdote on BRF and have done some several times since... for me it was an eye opening moment.

Memory fades me now... but it was the final of India-Pakistan world cup... when the pakis were doing well batting, the mixed crowd of Indians and Pakis in a restaurant watching the game...
the pakis screamed - "see we send the bearded chaps (as in real muslims) and they are killing your bowlers, etc. etc." :-?

When India came to bat and started winning... the pakis whined, "show some big heart, you are our elder brother!" :twisted: :mrgreen:

What stuck me was the complete lack of collective shame or embarrassment...

ImDim is tyical paki of this kind onlee!
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

pankajs wrote:
chetak wrote:The buggers have gamed this in advance but failed, as usual, to gauge the Indian response.
Their usual gaming was spot on just that the new government has changed the rules of the game.
The only real change was that we now mean what we have always said.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

dup deleted
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 11 Oct 2014 23:38, edited 1 time in total.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

The religion I follow is inherently misogynistic. The society I live in is quintessentially patriarchal. And I’m supposed to manifest ideals of gender equality and women empowerment out of the blue?

Why do you think we consider it a million times easier to call Aafia Siddiqui the daughter of Pakistan than Malala Yousafzai? With Aafia there’s a sense of victimhood, with jihad as the cherry on top. That’s what we’d like in our daughters: fragility, vulnerability and the perpetual dependence on one of the male guardians in her life.
:D
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

CRamS wrote:SSJi, taking of US action, retd. general Mehta, who views were posted here suggests that TSP has not mounted a big terrorist attack since 26/11 because of US pressure on TSP. Do you believe him?
There is a red herring here: somehow, it is assumed that there is any meaningful value in getting TSP to suspend its terrorism by some means, therefore we should be carefully safeguarding those means, when by some definition they are considered "effective."

This premise has been the justification for all the too-clever-by-half temporizing, saying some robust things but then backing off when it comes to execution, etc. If we somehow play this game--which actually has no meaningful rules to speak of, other than, just give them what they want, or act like you are going to give them what they want--we think we can somehow magically juggle this ball of "terrorism suspension" in mid-air. It may have started as a chanakian approach, but over time, we started believing our own lies to a great extent.

The premise is false. There is no value to speak of in a suspension of terrorism that could be literally un-suspended at a whim on the part of TSP. So, if we abandon this premise and the web of delusion that it induces, we are free to accept that we should treat enemy action as normal mankind has always treated it: either surrender to it, or fight against it and hurt the enemy back. This is the "Modi change." India, through Modi, has decided that we are strong enough, and more importantly, it is worthwhile enough, to fight back.

The consequences of this change depend on the nature of the enemy. If he is rational, he will sooner or later understand that he will have to certainly absorb the cost of our fight back, in exchange for very low probability of achieving his goals (kashmir, echandee, mughalistan, gazwa e hindquarters whatever) The logical course for him then would be to make a policy decision to end, not merely suspend, his attacks.

If the enemy is irrational or neurotic or psychotic, he will keep attacking (which leaves India in exactly the same position it would have been in, without fighting back, thus there is no incremental loss for India) and keep absorbing the cost.

Truth is powerful--inspite of previous governments' propensity to pursue the chimerical goal of "suspended hostility, time and again they were forced to inflict the costs of hostility on Pakistan; both UPA and NDA have done this to different degrees when it was their turn at the crease. They had also tried to approach USA to ask it to "tell" TSP to behave, either sincerely believing that it would work (as Gen. Mehta seems to be believing), or just generally thinking there is no harm in piling on the pressure, when it has no cost for us.

The difference now is that we are dropping the pretense, and embracing what we have always known in our hearts to be truth about Pakistan.
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 11 Oct 2014 23:25, edited 2 times in total.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Pak-India flag meeting on Tuesday
http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-16226 ... on-Tuesday
RAW AL PINDI: Flag meeting between Pakistan and Indian armies will be held on Tuesday in the backdrop of tension as a result of cross border shelling at the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundary.Thirteen Pakistani civilians embraced martyrdom as a result of shelling and firing by the Indian Border Security Forces (BSF) at LoC and Working Boundary over the last few days.
Pakistan recorded its strong protest over the Indian violation of ceasefire accord, while Pakistan’s Foreign Office has also categorically denied firing across the border first.
The tension at LoC and Working Boundary came under review at the yesterday’s cabinet meeting.
Later, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar talking to the media announced that Pakistan would write a letter to the United Nations and its Military Observers Group (UNMOGIP) would also be invited to inspect the situation at LoC and Working boundary.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

arun wrote:
A_Gupta wrote:I was just reflecting that Pakistan's Nobel winners, Abdus Salam and Malala Yusufzai, could not safely live in Pakistan.

Reflection of others on the problems faced by Noble Prize winners in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

By winning the Nobel prize, Malala joins Pakistan’s loneliest club :

Washington Post

The antagonism towards Malala in Pakistan:

BBC
yeevil yindoo Yishaan bin Sashi Tharoorullah yinfiltrated al-washington al-boast.
K Mehta
BRFite

Post by K Mehta »

Folks I think Malala is being groomed to be another parachute politician in al bak. I believe she will be a candidate for future PM or president.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

IIRC she is a Pakhtoon, hated by the very Pakhtooni Taliban itself, and by default hated by the very Pakjabi TSPA and Isloo RAPEs. Very difficult chance she has of becoming PM/Prez.

IMVHO only.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Sonugn wrote:Use your mandate to resolve Kashmir issue: Imran Khan tells Modi
"Modi! I give you a free suggestion. The Indian people have given you mandate. You should show a big heart and act like a statesman on Kashmir issue," Khan said today while addressing a big public rally.

The cricketer-turned-politician further said: "There has been extreme poverty in the sub-continent. Instead of fighting a war and wasting money on weapons, Pakistan and India should do something to end poverty."
I thought that Indians in general and Hindus in particular had small hearts.
Modi should give Imran Khan some advice too.
Imran Khan! I give you free suggestion. Pakistan people have not given you a mandate. You should first get one
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Remember Congress - Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan - Khudai Khidmatgars - Red Shirts - ANP. Well, the media says about Malala Yousufzai's father:
Ziauddin Yousafzai has strong links with ANP, a political party associated with the Red Shirt movement.
Now, I would have thought that the Red Shirts died out completely, but maybe there are remnants of a tradition. Or maybe this ANP link etc. is made up.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

I'm really surprised that Pakis haven't halala out of Malala yet...for all the H&D loss caused.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

K Mehta wrote:Folks I think Malala is being groomed to be another parachute politician in al bak. I believe she will be a candidate for future PM or president.
I would seriously doubt it. Her family party, descended from Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan himself, ANP is doomed to extinction sadly.

But we can dream about it. Pakistan under Malala and Afghanistan under Saleh.

Then go back to regular programming.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

A Kiran Bedi tweet from 2013 - dunno where she got the info. from:
@thekiranbedi: MALALA's grandfather was educated in Delhi.And lived in JamaMasjid area as a teacher!Hence love for education was in her DNA!
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

What's Malala's views on Malsi?

RAPEs will surely use this opportunity to make propaganda that 90% Pakis are like Malala and only 10% fringe are extremists blah blah you know the drill. Too much positive news coming out of India for RAPEs to digest so they'll not let go of this golden opportunity.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

I am wondering whether it would be a good move strategically for India to invite Malala and honor her and use her to promote girl's education. You know, help highlight her Pashtun identity, recognize her as someone from the Pashtun land of Frontier Gandhi who opposed formation of Pakistan.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

KLNMurthy wrote:
K Mehta wrote:Folks I think Malala is being groomed to be another parachute politician in al bak. I believe she will be a candidate for future PM or president.
I would seriously doubt it. Her family party, descended from Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan himself, ANP is doomed to extinction sadly.

But we can dream about it. Pakistan under Malala and Afghanistan under Saleh.

Then go back to regular programming.

Maybe it is time to begin funding secession movements in Pakistan like Sindh, Baluchistan, NWFP and prop friendly leaders there.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

CRamS wrote:SSridharJi, I agree with you, and I was not suggesting the white bahadurs will take any action. I am just pointing out that by using TSP perfidy visa vi OBL, the aam white abdul will take notice. Right now to the extent that TSP perfidy via vi India is covered, its equal equal, but by highlighting TSP perfidy visa vi OBL, the AP, Reuters, CNN, pee-ppe-see reporters types will have something to think about instead of just typing up their routine equal equal garbage sitting in some 5-star hotel somewhere.
OBL was halaled in 2011, over three years ago..the even was splashed on all the TV channels (including those you listed above) which the white bahadurs grace with their presence and the white abduls patronise with their viewership.. Haaliwood even went on to make a movie on it...Homeland series regularly has Paki villains..White bahadurs have come out on live TV and called the Pakis pathological liars and scum-suckers and what not..

Even if after all this the if one believes that the white abduls are unaware (or if even if they are unaware indeed) of the Paki perfidy vis-a-vis India, there is little to be said.

The fact remains that the white bahadurs will continue to overlook this as those who suffer are the white abduls - the soldiers who die in distant lands, the travellers who have probes shoved up their orifices etc..the white bahadurs continue to prosper and continue to believe that they can use TSP to keep India in line.

The equal-equal will continue regardless of what we do or say.
Last edited by Kashi on 12 Oct 2014 07:09, edited 1 time in total.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Watch the Bhangra at 4.49

Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

We need to watch who is aiding Malala's and KS's popularity in various forms. These two will need as much oxygen as possible for the eventual future returns to materialize for their bidders.

KBedi insinuating real/ fictitious links of Malala is interesting.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

KLNMurthy wrote:IMO despite what we know about communism, this tendency should be encouraged as the communists potentially have the will and doctrinal conviction to fight the Peacefuls.
Actually the way it seems to have worked, with the creation of Pakistan or the anti-Shah revolution in Iran or the overthrow of the monarchy in Afghanistan is that the Communists allied themselves with the Islamists (or vice versa) and then eventually the Islamists wiped out the Communists.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Jhujar wrote:Watch the Bhangra at 4.49

Jhujar bhai thanks for posting this news video from 1971 war.

At 1 min, an amirkhan (ambassador to UN) is seen accusing India of aggression, etc at the UNSC. This man is none other than George HW Bush, who later became the 41st POTUS!

I wonder what wheels were turning in Bush Sr's mind at the time as he watched these events unfold in the subcontinent. Did it plant the seed of an idea that later germinated vis a vis Saddam (who was initially given carte blanche from Washington to invade Kuwait, 20 years later)?
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

Jhujar wrote:Watch the Bhangra at 4.49

There were some comments earlier on Bilawal's date of birth and the date BB met RG.
If you watch the above video at 6:40, you will find that RaGa inherited his tearing-up skills from Bhutto.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Interesting contrast between Pakistani, albeit of the subjugated Pathan variety, and Indian behaviour. Pakistani’s albeit of the subjugated Pathan variety have been indoctrinated by the Pakistani Punjab ethos to be ill mannered enough to hand out presumptuous invitations to functions they have not paid for. Indian’s do not make such presumptions.

Malala Yousafzai:

Malala invites PMs of India, Pakistan to Nobel ceremony

Kailash Satyarthi:

'Am Nobody to Invite PM, Know My Limits': Nobel Laureate Kailash Satyarthi
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

This is from Longwar Journal and is interesting

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/ ... good_1.php
The US reportedly killed a senior leader in the newly formed al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent as well as a Taliban commander who serves under Hafiz Gul Bahadar in a pair of drone strikes today in Pakistan's tribal agencies of Khyber and North Waziristan.
What is interesting is that we know that the Zawahiri video announcing the formation of Keeda in Sooth Asia is probably a fake. On top of it, Hafiz Gul Bahadur is Sarkari taliban. What is Keeda in Sooth Asia doing hanging out in the same region as Hafiz Gul Bahadur? There is nothing called Keeda in Sooth Asia and there is nothing called Non-State Good Taliban. It is all Pakistan army irregulars.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Someone vandalized supreme court of pajamastan board.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/774174/supr ... andalised/
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

KLNMurthy wrote:
MurthyB wrote: BTW, looks like Malala is a Marxist in the making :mrgreen:

Historic 32nd congress of Pakistani section of IMT – First Day

Maybe a bit OT but since Russian Revolution, Communism has been one avenue of escape for above average IQ muslims who wanted to have an alternative for their dead-end religion. Its influence is widespread, from India to points west. Many of them tried desperately to reconcile Islam with communist doctrine. Bollywood Muslims who trace roots back to pakhtunistan, like mehboob khan and his Hindu buddies the Kapur family are an example. Looks like Malala's father is from some gharana like that. PKK, Peshmerga etc are also of related gharanas, others are khalkis, parchamis, tudeh and also baathists.

IMO despite what we know about communism, this tendency should be encouraged as the communists potentially have the will and doctrinal conviction to fight the Peacefuls.
It is quite possible that Malala's dad and khandaan is somehow related to members of the communist Afghan government of Habibullah that started all this stuff, and Taliban's targeting her is an old Commie-Mooj conflict. The marxist link is probably why Tarek Fatah has been extremely vocal in championing her cause; he is a marxist himself.

What I can see is that Marxists ally with whatever external source that can support them to overthrow what they consider local hegemony. Thus, Pakistani Marxists will be more sympathetic to Hindus and even Hindutva because their main aim is to overthrow Malsi in Pureland, while Marxist Hindoos will ally with Islamists and Xtians to overthrow Hindutva.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

partha wrote:I am wondering whether it would be a good move strategically for India to invite Malala and honor her and use her to promote girl's education. You know, help highlight her Pashtun identity, recognize her as someone from the Pashtun land of Frontier Gandhi who opposed formation of Pakistan.
I think we must stay out of this. Al Bakistan is convulsing enough at the prize itself, we should not diminish it by inviting or seen to be supporting in any form. Moreover a little monkey's asha is already emanating from the laureate's mind. You don't know what other words would be uttered on Indian soil.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Jhujar wrote:Pak-India flag meeting on Tuesday
http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-16226 ... on-Tuesday
RAW AL PINDI: Flag meeting between Pakistan and Indian armies will be held on Tuesday in the backdrop of tension as a result of cross border shelling at the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundary....
Does any Indian source confirm this?