Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vdutta
BRFite

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv

Post by vdutta »

threat to Modi from Pakistani youth :(( :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkzwHCrXmco

Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

dear by-kullah-bhaijaan
ju are naat aatharijed to counter pooch sawal oph things pre-soached by ATM and his respected maulers
until ju habh re-painted ju must hold all movements
bhen mauler ij khush bith juour musharraff movements, he will allow you to do movements
ju know bhat i mean?
plij to report to juour lokal madrassah phor unplugging
(or plugging aj the kase may be)
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Lalbraffesar, I habe bojitiv neuj,

Taking jure salah, I went to Maulener of Lal Masjid (jure first cousin), and pharmaoed to him that I cannot do potty and am about to axeplode if I habe to hold it in any longer.

Maulener got very excited and pres-e-nted me bith a new car- phor some reason he ij calling it Suzuki VBIED.

Jures axeplodingly.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

diyar By-Kullah bhai-jaan
i am knowing Suzuki-VBIED, she ujed to do kam in led rips massajebarlaar
juours
Lalpraf

p.s. eye yam hearing oaf a diyarbakr thing from land of one father
as ju know diyars and bakr's are cloje to my dil... eye yam khush!
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Chutya Maulvi explaining islamically why some people dont erect :rotfl:

vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

India Pakistan matches are good for TV companies in pakistan, now you know why they demand on implementing sharia and ban TV altogether

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdd7ZmmzuJc

Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

AoA Bakistani wins 2nd Oscar

Social media reacts to Sharmeen Obaid's second Oscar win

thij broves Bakistani philum industry iz more better than kafir indian bollywood

Take dat joo smaal harted indians

err wait a minute iz it halaal dat a wimmen that too an ismaili wimmen haz won this award in the land of the shaitan :?:

alzo iz it halaal for her to hold the nanga golden mard statchoo in phront of aal kafirs and joos without bearing burkha :shock:

thiz seems to be Yehudi Yindoo kanspiracy :eek:

senior maulaners to plizz klarify bether to do brotest or soosai bombing in lollywood
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

AoA
Bith laat oph saadness, eye yam announce that Ishq-a-rasool Mumtaj Kadri haj peen halaaled py koophar bolis.
May the raiting pegin

Jours thunderingly
kenop
BRFite

Post by kenop »

Diyar Gagan-ul-Haq
Can a jibah/phaansi by koophar pi halaal ?
Now bhere in the pook or Hadith in the can ju phind a halaal method to kill an Aashiq-e-Rasool ?
Ju hab kanfewjed me bhery much.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Mauleners our herrow haj been halaaled! Worry not, I pr-e-sent National Anthem as sung by all Bakistani bolitical and fauji elite who have podyguards:

I will Survive (Lahore Via Kuwait)
At first I was afraid I'd be qadrified
Kept thinkin' of these pancho* bodyguards by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinkin' how you did me wrong
And I grew strong and I learned to like teh Chinese dong
Plij to add.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

oh gand i'll blow
phart out the door
just turn around now
ju did naat well-cum in my hole

are ju the one to bum me with soosai
ju think i'll fumble
ju think i'll maalish my mijj-ile?
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

^^ :rotfl:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Post by Peregrine »

Bakistani Express Tribune's Tribute to BHARAT RAKSHAK FORUM! :rotfl:

Bositive About Al-Bakistan

Cheers Image
Abhay_S
BRFite

Post by Abhay_S »

Pakis facing Rat problems

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/a ... story.html

PESHAWAR, Pakistan — Here in a city that has defined Pakistan’s struggle against Islamist extremism, thousands of people have been killed or injured in terrorist attacks. But now, if asked their greatest fear, many residents cite one of the world’s other menaces: rats.

Over the past year, according to Peshawar’s mayor, eight children have been killed by rats. At night, rodents spill out of the city’s crude sewer system, chewing through doors and walls, feasting on food supplies and overrunning hospitals and schools.

And these aren’t ordinary rats, residents say. These creatures are big — so big that residents swear they can’t be native to the area. And that gives rise to yet more conspiracy theories in a country already prone to blaming its woes on outsiders.

“They can be so big, like cats, and with two big sharp teeth in the front,” said Muhammad Humayun, 38, who describes the size of the rats by stretching out his arm and pointing from his elbow to the tip of his fingers.

Throughout history, tales of cat-size rats have repeatedly surfaced only to be debunked by scientists.
Pakistani municipal workers bury rats in the main garbage dump in the city of Peshawar on April 02. (Mian Khursheed/For The Washington Post)

The average body of a Norway rat in the West, they say, is six to eight inches long. But some rat species in Asia have been known to grow larger, creating some uncertainty about what sort of rodent is now rampaging through Peshawar.

Still, the roots of Peshawar’s rat problem appear obvious.

More than 1 million people live packed together in poorly constructed houses in one of the oldest cities in South Asia. Uncovered sewage drains empty directly into streets or streams.

Garbage is casually tossed onto sidewalks or vacant lots. Butchers slaughter cows and goats in store-front windows. And chicken and dairy farms can be found in the middle of densely populated neighborhoods.

It seems like the makings of a rat paradise, yet residents are mystified as to why they are now being terrorized by one of human civilization’s most persistent foes.

Some say the problem began after a series of floods in 2010 and 2012 flushed rats from their nests in the mountains near the ­Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

Others believe the rats were bred on U.S. military bases in Afghanistan and brought to ­Peshawar in the trucks that are withdrawing coalition supplies on Pakistani highways.

One theory is that super-size rats came in the luggage of refugees fleeing a military operation in Pakistan’s tribal belt, where rumors of huge rodents have persisted for centuries.

There have been allegations that the rats were genetically modified by a foreign power and left here to terrorize Muslims.

Whatever the case, Peshawar is now locked in yet another war.

Last week, amid an outcry from lawmakers and residents, Mayor Muhammad Asim announced a three-pronged strategy to treat rats in the same manner the city combats “the hideouts of militants.”

To win the battle, Asim has created a new team of 30 municipal workers who will be spreading rat poison throughout the city each night. Free rat poison was made available to residents.

Peshawar has also set a bounty on rats, promising 25 rupees (about 25 cents) for each dead rodent.

“People are afraid,” Asim said. “They say these are not your normal rats. . . . They will eat your food. They eat your clothes, and they eat your papers.”

As residents of Washington and other U.S. cities can attest, this sounds like typical rat behavior. But reports that rats have killed eight children and injured numerous others in Peshawar have escalated the crisis.

Asim said one infant recently bled to death from rat bites to the face. Asker Pervaiz, a member of the local provincial assembly, said a 3-month-old baby died after a rat bit off part of an ear.

Some Peshawar officials are skeptical, noting that few of the deaths have been confirmed by a doctor or mortician.

“If a rat bites a baby, there is usually no medical evidence whether it’s a rat, a flea, a snake or mosquito,” said Taminur Ahmed Shah, a spokesman for the Peshawar Water and Sanitation Services, who blames Pakistan’s media for hyping the extent of the problem.

But Noor Qadir, 33, has no doubt Peshawar’s rats are turning into killers.

Qadir was sleeping in his house — located next to a brackish stream and a flour mill — on March 22 when his 8-month-old baby began crying.

“I woke up to his screams and saw the rat was in bed with him,” Qadir said. “The rat jumped out of the bed, and I killed the rat, and there was blood and teeth marks on his face.”

Qadir’s baby survived, but wounds from nine razorlike incisions remain visible under the child’s eye. Now, like many of his neighbors, Qadir stays awake at night dreading a return visit.

“I put my slipper in the space under the door, but half the slipper was eaten by the rat,” he said.

As with Pakistan’s sputtering war against human terrorists, there are already signs that Peshawar’s struggle against rats will be hampered by poor planning and a lack of commitment.

On Friday night, the new rat eradication team collected 500 rat carcasses after it left poisoned bread in three neighborhoods.

On Saturday evening, however, the team decided to take a night off because rain was forecast.

Peshawar officials temporarily suspended the reward program over the weekend because they were caught off-guard by how many people showed up with dead rats — and demanding payment.

Peshawar does have one crucial asset, however. The city’s eradication effort is led by Naseer Ahmad, a local celebrity nicknamed the Rat Killer.

After the wife of one of his friends was bitten by a rat seven years ago, Ahmad took it upon himself to start killing the animals for sport.

Using his own special mix of poison — the same toxic brew Peshawar is now using in its citywide campaign — Ahmad has killed 103,050 rats over the past seven years, he says.

He, too, believes the rats in Peshawar are getting bigger and meaner because of mysterious circumstances.

“Based on my experience, this is not a local rat. This is something different,” said Ahmad, adding that he recently started finding rats with coin-size testicles. “They are now not even afraid of kids, and kids can’t fight them.”

Peshawar’s strategy for killing rats, however, rests on children doing exactly that — motivated by the reward program, which is set to resume.

“If everything else fails, the 25 rupee incentive won’t fail,” Asim, the mayor, said. “A lot of children are already scavengers who pick up paper and plastic” for money, he added, in what is one of Pakistan’s poorest cities. “Now, they can be working to kill the rats.”

Important stories from around the world.

But Asim admitted that no one knows how many rats there are in Peshawar. And, he noted, the city’s new rat hunters are up against pests that can produce 20 offspring every 20 days.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

from mice-schidt to rattenschidt?!?!?!
mein Gott in Himmel!
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

If everything else fails, the 25 rupee incentive won’t fail
How did the rats know the 25 rupee incentive? And what kind of rats eat slippers (made of rubber) and papers?!?!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Lalmohan wrote:from mice-schidt to rattenschidt?!?!?!
mein Gott in Himmel!
THE RAT PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN
http://oddculture.com/the-rat-people-of-pakistan/
Abhay_S
BRFite

Post by Abhay_S »

Goat Stroy from Al-Bakistan

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/world/ne ... sheep.html

On the lamb: Pakistani officials recover kidnapped newborn sheep

Islamabad: Six endangered newborn Pakistani Urials stolen from their mother have been recovered, officials said Thursday, in a case that has left a pair of local policemen accused of kidnapping them feeling rather sheepish.

The three male and three female lambs were illegally picked up from the Jhelum district of central Punjab province, where around 2,500 are thought to roam in the wild.

The Punjab Urial, known for their curved horns which keep growing throughout their lives, are listed as "endangered" according to the World Wildlife Fund for Nature in Pakistan, and are mainly threatened by degradation of their habitats as well as poaching.

Pakistanis are forbidden from hunting them, though sixteen permits are issued each year to foreigners, who must pay $16,500 for the privilege.

Rana Shahbaz, a senior local wildlife official, told AFP the lambs had been taken from the Salt Range by two local policemen who are believed to have been hired by a well-to-do client -- described as a judge by local daily Dawn.

"The lambs are very sensitive, and when they are taken from their mothers they often die," he said.

"But when we recovered them we kept them at our check post, they were fed properly and later they were produced before a court, which ordered them to be sent to the Lahore Zoo."

They were later pictured frolicking at the zoo.

Mujahid Akbar Khan, the local police chief, confirmed the case adding that the two policemen had been suspended. "An investigation is underway," he added.

Pakistan is home to stunning range of wildlife including snow leopards, shaheen falcons and Indus dolphins.

But an exploding population currently around 200 million, and a lack of awareness around conservation has led to the destruction of habitats and forests and endangerment of numerous species.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Saudi security forces show their skills to handle a terrorist attack as they take part in a military parade.
Kaloo Somali ijj frolicking with sheik daddy at gunpoint .
Al Bakistani gernails are lal with jelosy
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Kaloo ij putting a laat on the musharraf of the bandook arap.
400 % Halal or Haraam, naat suar...
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

AoA biradhers,
There is khullam khulla plasphemy going on heiyar in this bicchar !!!!

Shaheed Quadri waaj phyting against maseehi beeblus and halalled one guy phor siding with maseehi wimmens.
Naw there ij a crass on his maiyyat. How haram and misphortunate !!!

partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

diyar all,

eye suno recently that Amreeka killed ISIS number 2 for the 3rd time. I call for outraje at this copyright infringement and call for compensation to be given to bakistan. Amreeka has copied our economic policy of killing or capturing al-qaeda number 2 every time before a top amreeki afsar visit to Isloo to raise billions of dollars in funds.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

^^^
^^^
Paadri on Kaadri hain ji?
Abhay_S
BRFite

Post by Abhay_S »

After the Rat and Goat story; here is one that has gone to the Dogs

http://www.thefridaytimes.com/tft/nugge ... press-132/

Pakistani caught selling dog meat in Riyadh restaurant

According to Dunya (March 2, 2016) Saudi police has arrested a Pakistani man for feeding people dog meat in his restaurant in Riyadh. He was hiding a dog in his bag when he was arrested, and admitted he was taking it to his restaurant to slaughter it for meat.

PS: Dear Maulanas, what doej the book proscribe as punijment for folling the Fore fathers from the dejert??
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

^^^ kaloo mijjile phight to the death
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

http://nation.com.pk/national/15-Apr-20 ... av-bargain

RAW agents ‘plans’ kidnapping Pak mily officers for Yadav bargain
RAW is planning to kidnap officers of Pakistani secret services from Pakistani territory for a possible swap with Commander Kulbhusan Yadav, a high-profile Indian spy caught last month from Balochistan.
Security agencies officials told The Nation yesterday that Indian intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) with the connivance of Afghan National Directorate of Security (NDS) has planned kidnapping Pakistani intelligence officers from Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provinces.
Yadav, who was New Delhi’s chief spy for Balochistan and Karachi operations, was caught by the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) at Pak-Afghan border after a long-drawn catch operation codenamed ‘Blue Bird’.
The arrested spy, who is an Indian Naval Commander equaling the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the army, is the biggest catch in the history of counter-espionage of Islamabad and New Delhi, and RAW is too upset at this bust.
According to the plan, Pakistan Army officers of at least Lt-Col rank – preferably belonging to intelligence agencies – would be kidnapped, said the security agencies officials quoting an inter-agencies memo cum threat warning.
The two intelligence agencies, RAW and NDS, can also make bids to kidnap officers of air force and navy of the ranks equivalent to an army Lt-Col, they added quoting the memo.
The plan was made in two meetings of RAW-NDS nexus, one of which took place somewhere in Kandhar province of Afghanistan and the other at the outskirts of Kabul, the sources added.
Interior ministry officials when contacted confirmed this information but declined to share any details.
The information about the plan to free Yadav came through both human intelligence and communication intercepts, revealed the security sources when asked about it.
The aforesaid two meetings took place last week and the information reached to the counter-espionage sections of Pakistani secret agencies within few hours of the meetings, they said.
Following the information, commanders of all intelligence services of the armed forces have been asked to direct all their sections to take extreme precautionary measures, they added.
Dhanush is the codename of the operation to free Yadav, while the codename to kidnap Pakistani secret services members is Trishul, said the security agencies officials quoting the memo.
The intelligence services of the army had caught three sleeper cells of RAW and NDS from Balochistan who were monitoring the movements of the military personnel. However, it was yet to be determined if the busted cells too were part of the kidnapping plan, they added.
The hunt for the senior RAW operative, Yadav, was on for more than one and a half year under a secret operation codenamed ‘Blue Bird’. After his arrest, a number of other members of his spy ring were hunted down by the ISI, but more are to be pinned down.
The arrested officer is Commander of Indian Navy who was assigned to RAW’s Office of Special Operations in 2013 after his relieve from Indian Naval Intelligence Directorate. Yadav worked under the command of Joint Secretary RAW, Area-1 (Pakistan Desk). The mentioned section of RAW, which is India’s external security service, is responsible for launching offensive actions on targeted states.
Yadav told interrogators that he had very “specific” instructions from his top bosses that said, “Keep Balochistan and Karachi burning. Paralyze the CPEC and the seaports of Pakistan.”
The Indian foreign ministry had confirmed the arrested man was member of its naval corps but said he was a retired officer – a claim which Pakistani secret services are not ready to accept following his shocking disclosures
Last edited by wig on 16 Apr 2016 12:56, edited 1 time in total.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Pakis can't think beyond goatnapping kidnapping etc. That Taliban kidnapped 'Hindoo RAA Agint' or whatwasthatallabout, should have been the end of 'Do not spy for India'/or-else kind of BS.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

i see the saffron bandits are back... dhanush and trishul are their hallmark...
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Haz-rat Zahil Ham-ied peing hounded py Raw agints on al bakistan television
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Al Bakistan in danger Fram Raw Agint

vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

Sunny Leone is well known among Baki mards :eek: I thought it would be karan johar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqx_Fn1XUbE

Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Al Bakistan Ke Bhikhari
Must watch

Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Candelling Baloch and Mufteee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDuooTZpOdE
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

^^ Its the same guy who was flirting with Almas Bobby ( hijda) and once offered someone for halala on live news.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

eye habh sunno oph haz-mat in suarco lab
butt, what eej haz-rat?
eej eet soopar doopar biojung takniki oph rodent war that eej unleashed on pindi-streets?
Abhay_S
BRFite

Post by Abhay_S »

Haj any kafir started showing Animal-e-Planet to pakis?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1252264/smokin ... -addiction

Smoking dead scorpions is KP's latest dangerous addiction

PESHAWAR: “I started scorpion smoking in the mid 60s,” recalls 74-year-old Sohbat Khan.

It was Ayub Khan’s era, and Sohbat was only 20 years old. He would frequent the famous Jalil Kabab house, which is how he met the vendor who sold scorpions worth Rs1 or Rs2 right next to the eatery. The men got their supply from Peshawar’s Matani area, which is rich in scorpions because of its insufferably hot weather.

Sohbat says he has quit smoking scorpions. His eyes are sunken from years of addiction, and his pale face and hollow cheeks betray a dependence on opium. “Nasha pa nasha khatmege,” he says, smiling— drugs are beaten by other drugs.
A dead scorpion is first dried in the sunlight or burnt on coal. The coal is kept on a traditional stove, and the scorpion is allowed to cook until it burns to death.

His addiction to opium doesn’t bother him as much; Sohbat says opium’s affects are far safer than scorpion smoking. He knows his body is too old to bear the high, but there are days he still feels the pull.

“Chars aw powder kho asi gup dai,” Sohbat says in way of explanation—“Hashish and heroin’s so-called relief is nothing in front of scorpion.”

During his years of addiction, Sohbat remembers madly roaming around his house and village, hunting for scorpions. Often, when the need was too overwhelming and there was no scorpion in sight, he would make his way to Peshawar. "It’s a worst form of addiction," he says in Pashto.

The arrangements take up a lot of time and energy, explains Sohbat. A dead scorpion is first dried in the sunlight or burnt on coal. The coal is kept on a traditional stove, and the scorpion is allowed to cook until it burns to death.

“I would inhale the smoke coming out of the fire,” Sohbat says, although it is the tail that addicts really want—its poisonous venom makes for dangerous addiction.

In India, where the use is common in a few states, the method is quicker, and more expensive. People holding scorpions in their hands park themselves in specific spots, and addicts come to have a 'sting of pleasure'. They pay between 100 to 150 Indian rupees for each sting.

In KP, some people mix the burnt tail with hashish and tobacco to smoke it in a cigarette. Sohbat’s method varies— he would use a ‘nacha’, which is a small pipe used to inhale drugs.

The high lasts for almost 10 hours. The first six hours are more painful, as the body adjusts to the high. Slowly, Sohbat says, the feeling eases into enjoyment. “Everything appears like it is dancing,” he calls. “The roads, the vehicles, everything in front of me.”
More harmful than other drugs

Experts say that scorpion venom is dangerous for the human brain when inhaled. Among the 1,750 described species of scorpions, 25 are fatal to humans. The rest do not kill when they sting, but according to Dr Azaz Jamal, their venom is far more harmful than other drugs.

“Scorpion smoking causes short and long term memory loss,”(secret to their selective amneisa) says Jamal, who is a medical officer at the Khyber Teaching Hospital. The person addicted to scorpion smoking also develops sleeping and appetite disorders, and starts living in a constant state of delusion.

“Smoking causes hallucination, the state where person have perception of something which is not present,” he explains.

He goes on to explain that there is little research available on scorpion addiction because its users cannot be identified as easily. For one, scorpion smoking is practiced in secret places, and secondly, no data is yet available on an official level. The United Nation Drug’s office has not investigated the addiction in its reports.
Killing scorpions

The menace of scorpion smoking is gaining popularity in parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP). Although there are no exact statistics that reveal the users’ percentage, research has been carried out to find the prevalence of scorpion smoking addiction.

Azeemullah, a former service man at KP’s narcotics control department, who has traveled around the province for many years, has found addicts in the districts of Bannu, Kohat, Karak, Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Charsadda and Batkhela. He cannot cite numbers, but his results show that the drug is not a rare indulgence.

Azeem comments on the lack of laws for scorpion smoking in Pakistan. “We need laws in place to stop the killing of scorpions,” he says. Azeem adds that scorpions are used in medicines for diseases like cancer and AIDS. Unless their use is regulated, scorpion addiction poses a threat to the availability of scorpions for medical purposes.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
Ij that bhy the Bakis keep displaying scorpion traits all the taime?

The Scorpion and the Frog

It ij their nature to bite! :D
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

Chota Terrorist

RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Booming business of education :rotfl:
When a headline like this shows up in a Baki neujbaber, I waj eggspecting to see:
(a) nanhas getting edumacation in IT for boom boom effect
(b) The Axact shareholder's annual report.
(c) PhD research paper on pindi channa plasts.
(d) Bijiness eggspansion plans of madrassahs.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
Another farticle in the same link is:

Bloom and blossom in Punjab

For a momeent, I waj conphused to think Al Bakistan had achieved strategic depth by having Afghanistan in Punjab!