Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by Ambar »

Pakistan has now entered a perpetual war which will only end when the entity called Pakistan destroys itself. Their army will now indiscriminately kill people in frontier provinces which will further the hatred pakthuns already have for Pakistan and its military. So Bengalis are long gone, the Balochis have been tortured into silence which will not hold forever, and now the frontier provinces have all but separated from Pakistan. So that leaves Sindh and Punjab and that moth-eaten PoK holding Jinnah's ba$tard entity together.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

I retract my earlier retraction of my view on the joker Mihir Sen Sharma..it seem like he is the same old ignorant and pompous twerp he always was. on twitter, he has also done the "Modi himself is standing with pakistan, so take that you hindoo paki haters" and does the "india stands with pakistan against terror" circle jerk. This review of Ayesha Jalal's book and the conclusion that he himself draws from it (in the last paragraph of his review) seem to be lost on the joker.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Frederic, the pakis usually look for tactical brilliance even if it hurts them long-term, so I am not sure you can conclude that anything the Indian NSA/PM said to them will make any difference. The paki army and the pakis are attention wh*res when it comes to India -- they are likely to commit a terror attack in India just for the sake of grabbing the attention of third parties like the US president and the attention of Indians, who normally don't spare a thought about the existence of pakis or pakistan. Just look at what each terror act in India has actually got them, other than raising their profile in the eyes of the average Indian as a terrorist nation.

They have been begging for third-party intervention in their troubles with India, so they are likely to do something under the assumption that a terror attack in India will result in such intervention…It did not work for them in the past, and I don't see why it should work now.
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

Looking at the attckers photos, one can make out that they arent too old either.
So what was stopping Pakistan from giving proper education to them.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Peshawar attack: Solidarity marches across India today

NEW DELHI: In the wake of the terror attack on a Peshawar army school in Pakistan on Tuesday, solidarity marches are being organized across India.

Nagarik Ekta Manch has asked Delhiites to gather at India Gate at 5pm for a "solidarity meet" in support of the victims of the Peshawar school attack.

The Left Front is organizing a protest march in Kolkata this evening against the killing of school children in Pakistan.

Schools across India are also observing a two-minute silence and holding special prayers to remember the victims of the terror attack on Peshawar school.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi and other MPs on Wednesday observed two-minute silence in memory of Pakistan school terror victims.
Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

Post by Peregrine »

LIVE: 57 terrorists killed, as army launches retaliatory strikes in Tirah Valley]
In the wake of Peshawar school attack, army launched retaliatory air strikes in Tirah Valley, Khyber agency killing 57 terrorists.
20 strikes were carried out using dynamic targeting as Army chief General Raheel Sharif reviewed operations post Army Public School incident.
Cheers Image
dsreedhar
BRFite

Post by dsreedhar »

Tuvaluan - I do not disagree with you that everyone inside and outside pakistan is well aware of the terror policies. Yes most are aware of it but believe it to work only against external threats. Now with the blowbacks people started thinking. Many begin to question these policies though still half heartedly. It is still just in their minds but fail to express outside. These are the people who actively and passively support in many ways including financially by contributing money to the mosques and these groups. Their mindset need to change and come out of the fools paradise setup by pak army.
Many foreign govts including India do not want to expose pak army/establishment to avoid making it hard or inconvenient to them with the hope they will be sincere in the war on terror under these circumstances. But the Pak army never change their mentality. They know how to fool their population and divert their minds in due time. By constantly feeding exposure of the pak army's terror policies, we make it hard for the pak population to be diverted. This constant barrage of exposure need to set in the minds. Otherwise they soon forget and back to same old same old. Also this is going to be etched in history for everyone the atrocities and crimes committed by pakistan. Otherwise this piece will be conveniently forgotten and only sufferings of pakistan people come to fore and future generations can be continually taken for ride. And the game goes on...
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

^^ So does the dynamic targeting means the Fizzileya had no idea where the freedom fighters are and went strafing as a collective punishment.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Frederic wrote:
Tuvaluan wrote:Hussain Haqqani's new and improved persona from being a jihadi-pasand appointee is probably because he cannot go back to Pakistan any more as long as the army is in charge, so he seems to be keeping his options open and hoping the situation gets better for him to return. Clearly seems to have zero influence inside pakistan and is restricted to the lecture/think tank circuit outside pakistan, but he has nothing to lose in speaking against the army from the outside.

Seems to resemble the free-for-all at the end of "Asterix and the Goths" when every other guy on the street has a bit of the magic potion to be dangerous enough to stop anyone from being the center of attention for too long. Once the alliances shift against the TSPA, they are done for...but that will only happen after the TSPA and Pak govt continue with their zam zam for some more time and make a few more enemies that have blood feud. sending LeT terrorists against India is unlikely to unite Pakis as it did in the past if this continues...law of diminishing returns and all.
Tuvaluan,

I gave some thought to this impending Paki attack on Indian soil. Pakis being Pakis and all that, their first reaction would be to launch their "good taliban" against the Kufrs to the east.

But a couple of factors mitigate against this eventuality becoming true:

*TSPA knows that there is a new sheriff in town in Nayi Dilli. The ass whupping that the TSPA recvd from the BSF not so long ago might have put the fear of Allah into them, at least fro the foreseeable future.

*Modi / Doval duo would have transmitted several signals, both overt and through covert channels, that another Mumbaisque attack will be retaliated with blood vengeance. It is not Mumbling Singh at the centre anymore with his Teek Hais.

Given the above, if indeed TSPA unleashes the good Taliban on the Kufr children to the east, a retaliatory attack is almost certain. In that scenario, if the bad Taliban start squeezing the PakJabis from the west simultaneously, the TSPA cojones will be in a vice.
A scorpion that stings will probably get stomped on by the victim. But the scorpion can't help stinging. It is in its nature.
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

In the wake of Peshawar school attack, army launched retaliatory air strikes in Tirah Valley, Khyber agency killing 57 terrorists.
Before the school attack, what was the army doing if it knew the location of the terrorists??
Either its random bombing or random numbering for ech yand Dee. What a bunch of retards.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Anujan wrote:http://tribune.com.pk/story/808187/hand ... ell-kabul/
Army chief General Raheel Sharif rushed to Kabul on Wednesday to deliver a warning to Afghan authorities to take decisive action against sanctuaries of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) or else Pakistan would go for ‘hot pursuit.’
General Raheel is traveling to the Afghan capital after security agencies found evidence that the Peshawar attack, which killed 141 people, including 132 children, was planned inside Afghanistan by the Mullah Fazlullah group.
The army chief is accompanied by DG ISI and will meet his Afghan counterpart and Afghan President Ashraf Ghani, as well as the ISAF commander to present evidence of the Peshawar massacre’s linkage with TTP sanctuaries in Kunar and Nuristan province.
I saw some of the terrorists wearing a green band on their wrists, which is usually worn only by Pakistanis and not Afghans. Also if Pakistan has evidence that Afghan based groups did it, they should send a dossier to afghanistan.
1. I hope that they go for hot pursuit.
2. They don't know how to make dossa. Now that Chiddu Sr. is unemployed he can be drafted to prepare dossas after dossas and send them to Afg. He is desi expert in that.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Many begin to question these policies though still half heartedly. It is still just in their minds but fail to express outside. These are the people who actively and passively support in many ways including financially by contributing money to the mosques and these groups. Their mindset need to change and come out of the fools paradise setup by pak army.
dsreedhar, I think I was not clear in what I wrote. My point is that even if people have a change of heart etc., neither the people nor the army have the capacity to counter these terror groups in the long run. The simple rule of thumb in thinking about situations where weapons are easy to acquire is that the group with the most weapons and the strongest will to use them wins. Restated that way, it is the terrorist groups that have the upper hand -- the ordinary citizen can have a change of heart, but the terrorist groups have these ordinary citizens and the paki army by the gonads, and that means the hearts and minds will follow.

Secondly, the whining you see in the popular press is from the english speaking elite who are too small in number to matter -- the larger subgroups of poor pakis who have been reared on islamism for decades actually believe LeT and JuD are charity organizations and Hafiz Saeed is just a red-blooded humanitarian...such a confused view of the world prevails in larger numbers than the kind of people who will have a "change of heart".
Many foreign govts including India do not want to expose pak army/establishment to avoid making it hard or inconvenient to them with the hope they will be sincere in the war on terror under these circumstances.
I really hope that at least the Indian establishment is smarter than that, as from the recent speeches of the NSA, that does seem to be the case. What you say holds for the US state dept, but it is well known that they have sh*t for brains and seem to be enjoying being taken for a ride by the pakis...they probably have their own motives for kowtowing to the paki army.

The paki army is responsible for creating these terror groups including the TTP that attacked Peshawar, so it would be silly to pretend that the paki army would have a change of heart...and even if they did, they do not have the werewithal to challenge the LeT and TTP and other myriad groups, not least because all these groups and the paki army openly proclaim to be defenders of the faith, and have a lot of sympathy for each other's cause.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Peregrine wrote:Peshawar attack: Solidarity marches across India today

NEW DELHI: In the wake of the terror attack on a Peshawar army school in Pakistan on Tuesday, solidarity marches are being organized across India.

Nagarik Ekta Manch has asked Delhiites to gather at India Gate at 5pm for a "solidarity meet" in support of the victims of the Peshawar school attack.

The Left Front is organizing a protest march in Kolkata this evening against the killing of school children in Pakistan.

Schools across India are also observing a two-minute silence and holding special prayers to remember the victims of the terror attack on Peshawar school.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi and other MPs on Wednesday observed two-minute silence in memory of Pakistan school terror victims.
Cheers Image
How wonderful!

Candle marches when Pakistanis kill Indians.
Candle marches when Pakistanis kill Pakistanis.

We yindoos rock.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

At least one good news for Pak Army is that from now onwards most of Pakis would not remember 16th Dec as day of 95000 surrenders but for the carnage in Peshawar.
Good job in white washing the biggest a$$ kicking of the century by a smaller a$$ squeezing.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

There is nothing wrong as showing off civilisation in public. As long as the individual/citizen is clear, this is yoga/meditation for humanity and not bakistan. I personally would have not made a huge song/dance of it. But it gets rid of any tit-for-tat arguments should tactical brilliance take place in india.

Half of the crore cammandus might be contemplating letting lose some steam just so heat cools off on them. Officially appearing sympathetic is the right approach.

The problem is that on an individual basis it begets more and more hat from a paki. And it brain washes the individual indian twice over.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Usual Pakistani hacks (who used to bring us "Less than 10% of Pakistanis vote for religious parties) are now churning out articles "Pakistan united against terror of all forms". I have no doubt about that. And they have a great anti-terrorism leadership

Frederic
BRFite

Post by Frederic »

Tuvaluan wrote:Frederic, the pakis usually look for tactical brilliance even if it hurts them long-term, so I am not sure you can conclude that anything the Indian NSA/PM said to them will make any difference. The paki army and the pakis are attention wh*res when it comes to India -- they are likely to commit a terror attack in India just for the sake of grabbing the attention of third parties like the US president and the attention of Indians, who normally don't spare a thought about the existence of pakis or pakistan. Just look at what each terror act in India has actually got them, other than raising their profile in the eyes of the average Indian as a terrorist nation.

They have been begging for third-party intervention in their troubles with India, so they are likely to do something under the assumption that a terror attack in India will result in such intervention…It did not work for them in the past, and I don't see why it should work now.
*IF this attack by good Taliban on Kufrland to the east materializes and if Modi/Doval react the way I think they will, this might turn out to be a Berlin Wall moment for Pakhanasthan.

*On a different note, the hate mail that Modi is eliciting on Facebook from the mard-e-momeen got me thinking. The line of argument that India is supporting the bad taliban from the badlands of Afghanistan through its consulates will get shriller. Expect the Paki RAPES and the likes of Mohtarma Fair to pipe this endlessly. This will be used as another diplomatic begging bowl by the PakhanaLand.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

The problem is that on an individual basis it begets more and more hate from a paki. And it brain washes the individual indian twice over.
Becoming aware of pakiness is not quite brainwashing, IMHO -- human brains are programmed to have the survival instinct kick on the face of existential threats. This is especially true when people you have categorized as harmless suddenly display well-suppressed hate.

But I am also of the view that the public display of love and affection for pakis from the Indian public puts the damper on any "Doval is responsible for Peshawar" claims the pakis have been making since yesterday. Of course, this same public will go back to chest beating after the next paki terror attack whenever that is, but the IQ of any mob/large group of people is close to the lowest common denominator, so that is expected.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Cartoonist Sreedhar in Eenadu.net:

Translation: (Pak government): "this is unfair, drinking the milk I gave you and then swallowing our children is a betrayal!"
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

The line of argument that India is supporting the bad taliban from the badlands of Afghanistan through its consulates will get shriller. Expect the Paki RAPES and the likes of Mohtarma Fair to pipe this endlessly.
The two-faced "good terrorist" loving TSPArmy drones like Ejaz Haiders and Mosharraf Zaidis have already started this line. Mohtarma Fair won't be repeating this line I suspect, at least not until she gets her visa problem fixed.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Anujan wrote:Usual Pakistani hacks (who used to bring us "Less than 10% of Pakistanis vote for religious parties) are now churning out articles "Pakistan united against terror of all forms". I have no doubt about that. And they have a great anti-terrorism leadership
The event could have been blessed with CBU 105 or Czar Bumba by single Rambha.
dsreedhar
BRFite

Post by dsreedhar »

First show where someone openly expressed the link of kashmir policy and the current tragedy. Need to see and hear more and more of this. Pakistanis need to realize their twisted and suicidal kashmir policy.

Maulana Abdul Aziz Refused to Condemn On "Peshawar School Attack"
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Jihad on children in Denialstan
http://www.pashtunwomenvp.com/index.php ... -tragedies
Finally, let’s pay attention to the biggest myth that many Pakistanis subscribe to i.e. “Muslims cannot kill innocent Muslims”. Pakistanis have yet to come to terms with the bitter and stark reality that the perpetrators of the Peshawar tragedy were Muslims. Not only this, but they are even willing to simply dismiss the terrorists as “foreign agents”. They do not realize that no ideology on earth can be powerful enough to motivate someone to kill school-going children except religion. They turn a blind eye to a rich history of Muslims killing and slaughtering each other “in the name of God”. It is this dangerously facile and delusional worldview of our society as a whole that makes me pessimistic about our resolve and ability to fight terrorism. Unless we break this myth and come out of our world of denial, we should not even think about countering terrorism.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Just passing through, and had a thought:

If you think about it, the statement
A Strong and Stable Pakistan is in Everyone's Interest
Is an oxymoron. A complete and total contradiction in descriptors.

Consider for a moment what a "Stable" Pakistan would have looked like.

What is the most "stable" form that one can possibly imagine Pakistan assuming after 67 years of independent existence? To my mind, "Stable Pakistan" resembles the picture that emerges if we imagine Jinnah and Liaqat Ali taking exactly the Jawaharlal Nehru route of development (and the Pak Army complying with all that this would have entailed over the years). Enacting land reforms. Making slow, steady investments in agriculture, education and (to a limited extent) technology. Building steel plants and universities with foreign assistance. Having elections every five years or so. Crawling along at a Nehru rate of growth until perhaps the '90s, when it would have had to adopt a few market reforms in lieu of an IMF bailout.

Until finally, in 2014, Stable Pakistan would have looked very much like India, with lots of poor people, an emerging middle class, a burgeoning economy in many respects... BUT... and this is a critical BUT... not even a tenth the size of India. No matter how many IT-Vity professionals, doctors, millionaire entrepreneurs or scientists they produced... the STABLE Pakistan that MIGHT HAVE emerged, would have only been a microcosmic mini-me recapitulation of the STABLE India that HAS emerged. Stable Pakistanis as a whole would have been a happier and more peaceful people. But even within the region, Stable Pakistan itself would have been doomed to remain, forever, in second place (if not further behind, say, a resurgent Sri Lanka or Nepal).

Needless to say this vision of Stability is completely, utterly obverse to anything that the Nazariya-e-Pakistan considers "Strength". Their founding vision is to dominate the entire subcontinent, subjugate the kufr and plant the flag of Islam. They cannot do this as a Stable nation by any imaginable yardstick of Stability. Their ONLY hope of becoming Strong lies in their capacity to brew and export Instability, both real (as in the Taliban) and notional (as in the idea of Al-Qaeda getting its hands on nuclear weapons).

Thus (and it is no secret to BRF, which has recognized this truth in many other ways)... Pakistan's doctrine is governed by an Orwellian dictum.
Instability IS Strength.
When we think of dealing retribution to Pakistan, or identifying means of coercion against Pakistan, or causing any pain to Pakistan for any reason whatsoever, this dictum has to be on the top of our minds.

When most nations want to inflict pain on another nation the first menu of options they look at are things that will DESTABILIZE the enemy nation. 1-Hurt their economy. 2- Harm their social and political equilibrium. 3- Diminish their state's capacity to govern and maintain law and order. 4- Injure their standing in the international community as a reliable trading partner or credible diplomatic entity. 5- Degrade their military and security assets.

Options 1 through 4 cause no harm to Pakistan, because Pakistan has already hit bottom in each respective category of damage with no further to fall.
Instability is Strength,
after all. It is not as if they crave a state of stability that we are denying them by exercising options 1 through 4.

In the case of Option 5, degrading military and security assets: to achieve truly significant damage in this sphere, our effort investment would need to be amped up so high as to utterly destroy their military and security assets. That is because any lesser blow dealt against their military and security assets does not yield a favourable cost-benefit ratio. We kill so many uniformed/non-uniformed pigs, they have a pool of lakhs more to draw from. We destroy so many bunkers or camps or artillery pieces or tanks or subs or eff-solahs... many countries are standing by to replenish those assets for Pakistan with generous offers of financial and military assistance. In each case the action on our part is associated with a cost, a mixture of known and unknown risk. Nobody is amortizing our cost. We are lucky if the international community does not, in fact, connive to impose even greater costs on us merely for taking the action.

But Pakistan's costs are being amortized continuously, and Pakistan is able to ensure that its costs will be amortized indefinitely, exactly because
Instability is Strength
for them. They have convinced the world that they have reached a given state of instability, and that the way for the world to keep itself safe is to ensure that such instability does not erode further and become even more unpredictable in terms of potential outcomes.

The US believes this and is powerless to deal with Pakistan in any other way than by amortizing its costs. India, under Manmohan Singh, almost came to believe this as well, and was willing to hand over Sir Creek, Siachen, Hindu Terrorists and god knows what else in the hope of amortizing Pakistan's costs. Russia is now beginning to believe it too. China does not believe it, necessarily; however, China believes that the instability exported by Pakistan causes more difficulty to its rivals, India and the US, than potential harm to China itself, and China is willing to connive with Pakistan in sustaining the instability-is-strength paradigm for this reason.

All of this highlights the fact that there is only one way for India to bring Pakistan to the endgame. That is: to uncouple Pakistan's capacity to transform the currency of Instability into the currency of Strength.

When a man is poisoned by cyanide, he dies because his capacity to transduce the oxygen he breathes into the energy he needs has been uncoupled.

If the mechanisms by which Pakistan is able to transform Instability into Strength can similarly be uncoupled, what they will be left with is pure instability. THEN the options 1-4 above will instantly become devastatingly effective levers by which India can inflict pain upon, and thereby control, Pakistan; because they will no longer see instability as a source of strength but rather as the inescapable path to their demise as a nation-state.

This is where groups like the TTP can play a role more effectively than any assets India currently fields. The school attack of 16 December will not in itself produce the paradigm shift we would like to see, not by a long shot. However, we must recognize that it strikes a direct and crushing blow against Pakistan's "Instability is Strength" convertibility.

Why? Exactly because of whom the victims were. The children of Army officers. Nothing, absolutely nothing in any culture shines as bright and unforgiving a light upon institutional weakness as the failure to protect the young, especially the offspring of the privileged. Instability, engineered by the TSPA and ISI for conversion into Strength, produced the TTP in Pakistan. But the very idea that
Instability is Strength
becomes inordinately difficult, even impossible to sustain, when the product of that instability shows up the TSPA/ISI's weakness in such a devastating manner. If the TSPA/ISI cannot protect its own children at a school, where is their Strength? They are left with pure instability, from which the TTP has uncoupled their capacity to generate strength.

From this perspective, such attacks as occurred yesterday are a genuinely welcome development. If, as seems likely, there follows an escalating spiral of TSPA/ISI reprisals against civilians in NWFP/FATA, followed by yet more retributions by the TTP against exactly this type of target, that will be even more welcome. The civil-war situation that evolves will not be the kind of Instability that TSPA/ISI is able to readily convert into Strength. That will provide India with a window of opportunity: with its back to the wall, unable to draw strength from instability, the TSPA/ISI will depend for its survival on India's restraint in exercising options 1-4 above. The international community, equally, will no longer be confronted by the leveraging of instability as strength, because the cost to TSPA/ISI of leveraging instability in this manner will already have risen too high by this point. It is at that moment, ironically, that the international community will cease to amortize Pakistan because the tipping point will have been reached; any further investment will be seen as pouring money down the tubes.

When that time comes, I hope India's strategic leadership shows the vision and focus to follow through with utter and complete ruthlessness. You don't simply kick the Paki when he is down. You kick him in the head, repeatedly, until he stops breathing.
Rajagopal
BRFite

Post by Rajagopal »

A_Gupta wrote:Jihad on children in Denialstan
http://www.pashtunwomenvp.com/index.php ... -tragedies
Finally, let’s pay attention to the biggest myth that many Pakistanis subscribe to i.e. “Muslims cannot kill innocent Muslims”. Pakistanis have yet to come to terms with the bitter and stark reality that the perpetrators of the Peshawar tragedy were Muslims. Not only this, but they are even willing to simply dismiss the terrorists as “foreign agents”. They do not realize that no ideology on earth can be powerful enough to motivate someone to kill school-going children except religion. They turn a blind eye to a rich history of Muslims killing and slaughtering each other “in the name of God”. It is this dangerously facile and delusional worldview of our society as a whole that makes me pessimistic about our resolve and ability to fight terrorism. Unless we break this myth and come out of our world of denial, we should not even think about countering terrorism.
Listen all you Jahils! Muslims are innocent, it is Islam that makes them Violent.
Last edited by Rajagopal on 18 Dec 2014 00:54, edited 1 time in total.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^^ Rudradev'ji - excellent theoretical exposition on why "instability leads to strength" logic needs to be decoupled.

Most of us here at BRF intuitively understand it when we say more of this attacks should have happened in the heartlands of pakjab - in Kranchi, Lawhore, Chawalpindi. Basically to show the jernails the b@ll-le$$ cowards they are.
Uttam
BRFite

Post by Uttam »

I am listening to "On Point" on NPR. The two guests are categorically stating that this is the crop that Pakistan's military sowed against India and Afghanistan. Worth listening http://onpoint.wbur.org/2014/12/17/dead ... n-students
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Rudradev ji,

excellent analysis. Following on your analysis, if I may add a different twist.

We often say,
Peaceful, democratic and stable Pak is in India's interest
Let's say that is true.

Since Pakistaniyat's primary article of faith is
Instability IS Strength.
then the only way to bring about a stable Pakistan is by purging Pakistaniyat out of Pakistanis and Pakistan, for their sake and for India's interest. For this we would have to make a list of all that constitutes Pakistaniyat and exorcise it from Pakistanis. I am sure Islam would come right on top of that list.

If however America and Indian "liberals" insist on bringing about stability to Pakistan with Pakistaniyat intact, then one should ask them how that is possible, due to the primary article of faith of Pakistaniyat in Pakistanis.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

pakistan has been successful in the last 30 years in promoting terrorism towards India more of zia's policies in making bious apduls more faithful.
overall India's comprehensive strength is over 70 times that of pakisatan.(includes socioeconiomic military dimensions etc)
India has been successful relatively speaking in reducing the casulatiies amongst normal Indians and taking a heavy toll on pakis soosai agents.there has been a marginal sustained decline in deaths of common Indians over years.

It does not matter who is in charge in pakisatan. we have a clear defined enemy in STUP.
if taliban comes to power we will deal with it.
to deal with STUP is to deal in multiple myriad ways seemingly interconnected to each other. There is no oneway or other to deal with this entitiy. could be economic, social, military - visble and invisble (intelligence operated ones).
military strenght has to be packed with economic muscle with good resolute leadership.
we are dealing with 4th gen warfare- ie enemy is within civil society. hence the need for intelligence operated ones to identify and destroy them.

( many of the above after listening to yebil jootube speeches of Doval Shourie and many others while driving) :((
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Many in India are getting carried away by the reported statement of Nawaz Sharif that his government would not make a distinction between 'good' and 'bad' Taliban. The operative part to be taken note of is 'Taliban'. He did not use the generic term, 'terrorists'. So, terrorism against India will continue and there cannot be any change in that. Nor will there be any change in the political alliance between the Punjab government with AWSJ or LeT/JuD etc. Already, the stage is being prepared for an Indian attack by attributing the latest attack to India. Here, we are conducting Long March throughout India.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Aaagge Kuuan Peeche Khaaee
Bakistan Donkey Daalle Duuuhaii
Naa Bachaye Abbu Naa Aayye Maaii
Assliaat Phir Bhi Na Nazar Aaayye
Mutaz Qadri owrr ilum Din Ki laarai
Djinnah owrr Madudi Ki laggai
Raat Ko Bun Jaate hai Shauhar
Din May Jo Hotte, Behno Kay Bhai
Arrah Kaa Fazal(ullah) Dekho
Zindagi Bhar Karega G(C) .(b).Dai.
Kukreja
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Kukreja »

chetak wrote:swaach Bharat doesn't cover this garbage??

Drive these $#%&^ out

Kiren Rijiju: More than 5,200 Pakistanis overstaying in India
There's little info given in the article, but I think many of those 5200 overstaying in India may be Pakistani hindus fleeing persecution.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

^^^ the feeling of humanity (temporarily) overwhelms even the most hard-headed desis. "We would not wish this, even on our enemies."

It is one of the perils of being civilized.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

RajeshA wrote:...then the only way to bring about a stable Pakistan is by purging Pakistaniyat out of Pakistanis and Pakistan, for their sake and for India's interest. For this we would have to make a list of all that constitutes Pakistaniyat and exorcise it from Pakistanis. I am sure Islam would come right on top of that list.

If however America and Indian "liberals" insist on bringing about stability to Pakistan with Pakistaniyat intact, then one should ask them how that is possible, due to the primary article of faith of Pakistaniyat in Pakistanis.
American liberals would likely covertly support while publicly disclaiming, the Christianization of Pakistan.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

A_Gupta:
the feeling of humanity (temporarily) overwhelms even the most hard-headed desis. "We would not wish this, even on our enemies."

It is one of the perils of being civilized.
I deleted the post, but you are right. Reminds me of the line by Riddick: " Somewhere along the way, I lost a step. I got sloppy. Dulled my own edge. Maybe I went and did the worst crime of all... I got civilized [when dealing with a bunch of barbarians]. " Heck, may as well post what I wrote. When your enemy wishes to wipe every last trace of you, anything less than a tit-for-tat response is a short cut to certain extinction. Thankfully, pakis are a stupid bunch who only have the edge in cruelty but no game or money to back it up.
The fools in India who are going around holding candlelight vigils for paki victims of terror are clearly too stupid to notice that paki terrorists are being supported by the very people they are feeling a weepy and sorry for. This is after it is common knowledge that the pakis have no intention of providing justice to Indians for 26/11 and are quite openly asking the Indian public to suck it.

Even now the terrorist Hafiz Saeed is on TV "taking a stand against terrorism" blaming India for the peshawar attacks and the WKK fools in India see nothing wrong with it as they hold their candlelight vigils and 2-minute silences "standing with pakistan against terror". If the past N terror attacks by pakistan in India didn't drive sense into these fools, we can expect these losers to continue "standing with pakistan against terrorism" even after N future attacks.

But then again, jokers from the IFS who actually used to hold official positions of ambassadors and such in the Indian govt. (especially a certain N Menon Rao..her twitter feed makes me wanna hurl in disgust) also repeat this line, even after they are retired and do not have to put on a show and know fully well what the deal is with pakistan.

Clearly, they don't make bureaucrats/leaders like Mr. G. Parthasarathy anymore, who continues to speak the truth about pakistan after his retirement.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^Aah. Riddick fan are you? The description of the necromanger creed "convert or die", and their methods so locusty, the malsi parallels so obvious.... its not even funny. Only.

Anyway, TIFWIW, a pic doing the rounds of twitter sowing peshawar celebrating 26/11..

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Oh. And one more from twitter...

Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Hari Seldon, always do a google image search before you post pics just to be sure -- lots of trouble makers deliberately post old pics and associate them with current headlines, and even professional journalists from newspapers and TV channels seem to fall for this - sort of like the fake gandhi quotes that show up all the time. That pic is actually people in srinagar celebrating the death sentence handed to Kasab (as the banner they are holding shows) from 2010.
"I got sloppy and made the greatest mistake of all. I got civilized" - Gandhi
Riddick is quite excellent :)
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 18 Dec 2014 07:04, edited 2 times in total.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:The Islamic Republic of Pakistan starts usual tactic of shifting blame for Mohammadden Terrorist acts arising as a blowback of the Islamic Republic’s policy of fomenting Mohammadden Terrorism in order to intimidate India, to parties outside the Islamic Republic.

The Head of the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Army of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Gen. Raheel Sharif indicates role of outsiders by saying “Peshawar attack had taken their resolve to new height and we’ll chase them across the border. :

We’ll chase ‘inhumane beasts’ across border: COAS

Meanwhile Quisling Chief Minister of Punjab Province Occupied Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pervez Khattak, blames “clandestine external terror forces” “while strongly condemning the terror incident of attacking a school in the high security zone at Warsak Road Peshawar”.

See here:

Khattak announces compensation

And the same mention of “clandestine external terror forces” here in the Daily Times:

KP govt announces three days of mourning

“Non-State Actors” in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, starting with notorious Hindu hater Zaid Zaman Hamid, have also got into the act of pointing culpability in this senseless act of Mohammadden Terrorism elsewhere:

Peshawar Attack: Pakistanis Blame India for Massacre of School Children
The most loved Non-State Actor and Mohammadden Terrorist of Punjabi Military Dominated Deep State of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan's chips in to blame India and other foreigners for the Peshawar School carnage:

Foreign powers involved in terror attacks: Hafiz Saeed
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... istan.html
The military intelligence agencies have now arrested prayer leaders of Behari and Aabshar colony, which is adjacent to the Army Public School, along with 27 other suspected people from the nearby streets.

One of the prayer leaders is said to be Khaliq jan from Darra Adam Khel, some 23 kilometers South of Peshawar. All the arrested people have been taken away to an unknown location for interrogation.

Sources have said that even the senior figures of the provincial government have not been informed about the identification of the detainees. Senior army officials in Peshawar, however, know who has been arrested.

It is believed that terrorists have been provided refuge by locals in streets adjacent to the school.

As night fell, officials could sill be seen in the streets, trying to piece together information.

The insurgents had inside knowledge that wives of certain army officials were teachers in the school.

Wife of Subedar Abbass was torched to death, while wives of Brigadier Tariq and Major Jamshed were also killed.

A son of Subedar Mazhar, who was student, was also killed when he was identified by terrorists

It also emerged this afternoon that terrorists have codes for every city of Pakistan and every government installation.

The code of Islamabad is Kafristan - city of infidels.

Sources said agencies had information about planned attacks at English medium schools in Islamabad, but not in Peshawar.

This information was obtained by tracing a phone call of one of the terrorists. But they attacked a school in Peshawar.