Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by rohitvats »

shiv wrote:Sad to see children die. But remember people, when you are 60 years old and your 30 year old son dies in a Paki terrorist attack, you are not going to be happy and say "At least my son was an adult. It's OK that he died" I recall today Sandeeep Unnikrishnan, Vikram Bhatia, Saurabh Kalia and Ombale and shed a tear for their sacrifices. Those who live by Zulfiqar are destined to be Zulfuqked. That is the law of Allah.
Not to forget that less than ten days back, two little girls in Ranchi lost their father to terrorist attack in Uri. And we don't have details of the families of other soldiers.

So, NO, I have no fvcking sympathy for Pakistanis. The same people would not bat an eyelid wishing death to Indians and their children in name of Jihad and Islam.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Mohammed Ansar
Political & Social Commentator | Writer | Civil Rights Activist | Educationalist | Diversity | Cricket Coach | RT ≠ endorsement |
London / Hampshire
Mohammed Ansar @MoAnsar · 2h 2 hours ago
The West funded, armed and trained these monsters. And now, the most disgusting act of cowardice and inhumanity. #PeshawarSchoolAttack
:roll:
Proof that Pakis dont have a brain of their own at all.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

uddu wrote:Major terror attacks on schools in Pakistan
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/major-terror ... 80-56.html

October 2014: A girls' school in Pakistan has been blown up by terrorists. The unidentified terrorists attacked the government girls' primary school with explosives in Hakim Khan Keley village in the Bara area of Khyber district.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featur ... 15708.html
Between 2007 and 2011, the Tehreek-e-Taliban Swat, led by Maulana Fazlullah, destroyed more than 400 schools, many of them providing education for girls, the local administration says.
September 2014: Suspected terrorists blew up a government girls' primary school in the border area in Nawagai tehsil.

January 2014: A suicide bomber has blown himself up outside a government school in northwest Pakistan, killing a teenage boy and another person.

September 2013: Bomb attack At Pakistani Girls School. A bomb has exploded outside a girls school in the northwestern town of Bannu, wounding 14 people.

June 2013: At least 14 people were killed and 28 injured in an attack on a Shiite religious school in northwestern Pakistan.

October 2012: Malala Yousafzai was shot at by Taliban militants while she was boarding her school bus in northwest Pakistani district of Swat.

September 2011: Pakistan school bus attack kills teacher and three children. Islamist gunmen target bus near city of Peshawar.

December 2010: Suspected militants targeted a school bus with a roadside bomb in northwestern Pakistani city , killing its driver and injuring two students.

April 2009: 12 children were killed when a bomb hidden in a football, left near the compound wall of a girls' school in Dir, west of Swat Valley, exploded.

March 2009: The Government Girls' Higher Secondary School in Hathian village, Mardan, was bombed. On 23 March, a rocket hit the courtyard of FG Girls' High School in Peshawar; it was launched from nearby hills.

March 2009: A suicide bomber attacked a girls' school in Baluchistan, eastern Pakistan.

February 2009: A girls' schools in Mardan District, north-east of Peshawar, were attacked.

January 2009: A government-run girls' middle school was blown up in Qambar, a suburb of Mingora, Swat.

August 2002: Six killed at Pakistan missionary school. Six Pakistanis were killed and at least three people wounded today when masked gunmen burst into the compound of a school for children of foreign missionaries near the town of Murree.

Terrorist attack and hostage situation in Pakistan

July 2012: Dozens of militants coming from Afghanistan took scores of villagers hostage in Kitkot village near Pakistan's Bajaur tribal area, sparking fighting that killed at least 10 people

August 2010: The militants overpowered guards at the army detention centre located within Peshawar cantonment and took two sentries hostage. The militants, who were being investigated by a law enforcement agency, also took control of the building located a short distance from the US Consulate and an office of the Intelligence Bureau.

October 2009: Militants wearing military uniform attacked the Pakistani army's headquarters, killing six soldiers and taking hostages after a 40-minute gun battle.

The shooting of Malala Yousafzai, a 14-year-old activist who championed the cause of girls’ education in the valley, by Taliban gunmen last week was a stark reminder of the extremist group’s stance on the issue of education.

There are large number of attacks on schools, especially that teaches girls.
See the list here. Nothing is in Punjab and Islamabad/Pindi. The areas of strategic depth has changed from Afghanistan to all of Pakistan except for Punjab and Islamabad.
chilarai
BRFite

Post by chilarai »

and with these animals we want to have more people to people contact and easing of visa restrictions. If the terrorists dont kill us the polio will !
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

Its an army school which primarily enrolls army kids.

not sure how to feel about it, we are better than them, cant cherish deaths of children even if its theirs.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Neela wrote:
Mohammed Ansar
Political & Social Commentator | Writer | Civil Rights Activist | Educationalist | Diversity | Cricket Coach | RT ≠ endorsement |
London / Hampshire
Mohammed Ansar @MoAnsar · 2h 2 hours ago
The West funded, armed and trained these monsters. And now, the most disgusting act of cowardice and inhumanity. #PeshawarSchoolAttack
:roll:
Proof that Pakis dont have a brain of their own at all.
This is false modesty. Pakistan is in super power killing business. They even got a piece of Berlin wall as a memento for delivering the first blow. This is all Pakistan's work.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Baikul wrote:Some of the things said on this and the previous pages I find despicable. Best of luck gentlemen, with that attitude we will become a mirror to what we despise.
not really. as long as we have nothing to do with this kind of act, can't say I have a lot of sympathy for pakis.
feel bad for the kids but that's about it.

oh and remember TSPA has been running a no holds barred campaign against the civilian population in tribal areas, women and children included. this is the revenge.
member_23370
BRFite

Post by member_23370 »

Baikul wrote:Some of the things said on this and the previous pages I find despicable. Best of luck gentlemen, with that attitude we will become a mirror to what we despise.
No we won't. I for one fully support the pushtoon freedom fighters. There is no reason to ignore the massacres that paki army had wrought on their families using F-16's, heli gunships and arty. This was just the interest, principal is yet to come. Anyway a good paki is a dead paki, no matter what age.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

SSridhar wrote:
shiv wrote:Those who live by Zulfiqar are destined to be Zulfuqked. That is the law of Allah.
This is one of the best I have come across in BR.
:) That is BRF poetry!
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

Bheeshma wrote:
No we won't. I for one fully support the pushtoon freedom fighters. There is no reason to ignore the massacres that paki army had wrought on their families using F-16's, heli gunships and arty. This was just the interest, principal is yet to come. Anyway a good paki is a dead paki, no matter what age.
True, the images from Bannu were of complete destruction - no mercy shown.

I am not sure on the support to the Pushtoon Freedom fighters because I see no difference between them and all / any Islamic group. The backlash from the the Taliban is payback for TSPA patronage being replaced by aggression to please GOTUS.

However, the Pushtoon's action against the TSPA - they have my complete support.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Just speaking for myself, all children below 4 years of age on the Indian Subcontinent, I consider to be Hindus - natives.

If they were above 4, they were already Pakified, especially if they were the children of RAPE and TSPA afsars. So I'll save my remorse for other things!
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

What you sow,ye shall reap.Most tragically in this case,where little children have been slaughtered in yet another bout of insane terror.But Pak is so steeped in its sponsorship of terror,especially against India,that the evil it has spawned has come back to haunt it,hurt it and humiliate it. The very same swine in uniform in the Paki armed establishment,who were/are the godfathers of international Islamost terror,have now suffered themselves as their terror spawn have bit the hand that trained and fed it. Pak is destroying itself.We need to be exceptionally watchful as the fallout could be catastrophic for India.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Just be prepared for the next big attack against us. As long as peacefuls are killing among themseves it is ok for us. But we shall not forget that these actions are training for the peacefuls to attack Kafirs like Hindus. After losing tens of thousands in Jihad from Pakis and more than 12 Cr in the Jihad over the centuries and countless atrocities commited against our people we need not shed a tear for peacefuls.

Even the current number reported is less than what paki army killed in 26/11. So why should we worry or feel bad if paki army kids are killed?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

This is a horrible event - the massacre of children at school. Note that in that benighted neighbor of India the bar against violence keeps going down. Just make sure none of those perpetrators of unholy violence cross the border and blight the lives of Indians.
neelkamal
BRFite -Trainee

Post by neelkamal »

I am not able to stay away from the TV.. it was so shocking to see the kids who escaped, talk about their horrifying experience... and the breaking down of a mother.. very painful.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Deans wrote:
George wrote:records are being set as we speak. Apparently 100 plus already and 1500 held hostage (1500 kids in one school, that too in peshawar? :shock: )
My learning for today - Peshawar has a school.
How sad. From Kanishka's rule to this.
conan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by conan »

If anyone of you think that the Paki's will learn from this tragedy, then I have bridge to sell you. They are masters at creating a narrative that suit their agenda. As they say let no tragedy go waste - expect Pakis to sizably increase their begging bowl and ask for zillions more. After all Pakis have suffered the most from terror and need help against this menace!

Statement from US "Few have suffered more at the hands of terrorists and extremists than the people of Pakistan,” the statement says, adding that “that is why it remains essential for the United States and Pakistan to continue to work together to secure peace and stability in the region”.

More F-16s please!
Last edited by conan on 16 Dec 2014 17:55, edited 1 time in total.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Looks like they have stopped body count post 100.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

Let's not forget Kaluchak, Kashmir, May 14th 2002, when Pakistanis, not the Taliban, murdered 32 Indian army personnel, wives and children, many at point blank range.

It's amazing how 'Kaluchak' is not a household word in India, when it comes to terrorism against India. It was one of the worst in Kashmir.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Brad Goodman wrote:Looks like they have stopped body count post 100.
Brad Goodman Ji :

Live updates:130 killed in attack on Peshawar school
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

shiv wrote:
I can understand your sentiment, but isn't it possible that Pakistan is now seeing a mirror image of itself. A mirror image of what they have loved, nurtured and cherished?
It is Shivji. It is indeed, but that does not change - IMO- the validity of what I said. However, these are my last words on the subject. I've spoken my opinion, heard the opinion of other Rakshaks, it's done. Regards.
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

Mahendra wrote:I am wondering if minority kids were the ones who were shot
100+ 'minority' kids in a Pwakistan army school? Impossible.
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

The Pwakis will blame India (RAA), using the recent comments by the Raksha Mantri.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

@sagarikaghose: Lets remember Pakistanis are the biggest victims of terrorism. Time the voice of those Pakistanis who love peace was heard loud & resolute
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Can't but blame America for help create Taliban. Until America, Russia and China stop their fight via proxies there is no respite for these Islamic countries who are happy to play along with these super powers. Europe created havoc in Asia through out 17th-19th century; and America took the baton and continues it in the 21st century.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Now who is dying from a 1000 cuts hainji? What they wished Indians to suffer they themselves are suffering because karma is a biatch.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

SwamyG wrote:Can't but blame America for help create Taliban. Until America, Russia and China stop their fight via proxies there is no respite for these Islamic countries who are happy to play along with these super powers. Europe created havoc in Asia through out 17th-19th century; and America took the baton and continues it in the 21st century.
Whoa! Easy there . Now lets not get carried away and deny the utter stupidity & religious bigotry of Pakis.
1948 - Life Magazine - Jinnah - Margaret Bourke White.
They wanted this!
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

Watch your thoughts, they become words!
Watch your words, they become actions!
Watch your actions, they become habits!
Watch your habits, they become character!
Watch your character, they become your destiny!

This is a great example of the result of refusing to watch the thoughts, words, actions, habits and character. Now Pakistanis, have screwed up their destiny, and the destiny of their children! Of course, the 3.5 friends will continue to act as a crutch from an economic perspective, and probably talk them up in the world forums. But that means jack shit to the 175 million poor and powerless. Great going Pakisatan!
Last edited by rgsrini on 16 Dec 2014 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

The rulers of the islamic countries are only too ready to play ball with the western nations. One must remember Taliban came into power after US lost interest in afghanistan and the ruskies were long gone by then. So Taliban's fourfathers are all 100% pakis. Unfortunately for the pakis, some talibs made their own rules and started biting their masters. Only Pakistan has the solution for the problems created by itself.

One thing is for sure, the bad taliban must have lost significant capability that they are retorting to attack such soft targets. 5 years back they were picking up GHQ, IB HQ and what not..now it is schools and bazaars only.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Terrorism has no religion and this act of Non state actors needs to be condemned in the strongest possible terms. Even we are victims of terrorism and my sympathy goes out to all the dead kids who had bright future in the Pakistani Armed forces. Namo should condemn this like Bollywood has done
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

suryag wrote:Terrorism has no religion . . .
Unless, of course, you were sarcastic.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

read it again SS. ;)
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

It is so easy to forget that while Pakistan would claim to be a victim of terrorism, it never shied away and it would never shy away in future, from inflicting that upon Indians. In that, all Pakistanis are united as Zaid Hamid says. Even Pakistanis like that gentleman who replied to Zaid, who may not agree that this massacre was carried out by fellow Pakistanis themselves, would not think twice when an opportunity arises to terrorize us. Beware of that.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Mohammad Taqi @mazdaki 15m15 minutes ago
@smitaprakash yes. TTP chose a soft target & army's name. Most kids & staff in schools run by Pak army / PAF are from civilian families

True?
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

abhik wrote:The Pwakis will blame India (RAA), using the recent comments by the Raksha Mantri.
yes.. they may think that the "bloodthirsty godhra dictator" may strike again and again.. and they may be right to be afraid. And terror may strike the hearts of the terrorists now.
Last edited by rajpa on 16 Dec 2014 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

:evil:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

I just wonder if India should have a blanket policy of owning responsibility for all terrorist attacks in Pakistan. I mean - what difference would it make?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/17/world ... d=13600370
Lawrence Washington D.C. 1 hour ago
And when the Taliban have Pakistan's nukes, then what?
53 Recommend

Arun NJ 43 minutes ago

Jihadis already have Pakistan's nukes, they are just not called the Taliban. They dress in uniforms like American soldiers, and are dined and even wined at the Pentagon. American officials never fail to be charmed by them, they are urbane and seemingly westernized. They shelter Mullah Omar and sheltered Osama bin Laden. They create and sponsor the "good" Taliban; provide the US coordinates for drone strikes on the "bad" Taliban, which are defined as not those who kill Pakistani civilians, but rather, those who no longer do their master's bidding. They then raise anti-American sentiment in the Pakistani general population about the loss of Pakistani sovereignty due to US drone strikes (that they connive at, if not actually approve). The "good" Taliban strike at American and NATO targets in Afghanistan; this is part of the achieving of "strategic depth" by these people.

There are innumerable Americans, e.g, Prof. C. Christine Fair, or Bruce Reidel, who seek to educate Americans about this; but nobody listens.

16 Recommend
I hope this meets BRF standards :)