Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chilarai
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by chilarai »

Chandragupta wrote:What happens when IS turns to India?
Initially when it was only the kashmiri terrorists against India , there was an attempt to put the fear of taliban ,like they are some super terrorist and how taliban would come and be more brutal and what not. The only thing that we could finally see is that the border is probably better managed than ever before and terrorists who do manage to sneak in probably do not enjoy many days alive after they get in. Same I am sure would be the case if the ISIS ventures this part. The only issue on our side would be the question of political will to see to it that troops at the border are well supported both in material and morale.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>Has any one visited http://imams.mashalbooks.org/where sermons from scores of mosques in rural Punjab have been recorded, transcribed, and categorised for full and free public access.

For those unfamiliar with either Urdu or Hindi (and therefore cannot understand much of the crap being doled out - and feel an urgent desire to listen to it nevertheless, like I do), then at the top of the page in the search field, just type: English

And you have a list of speeches which have been translated into English. Click on the name of the idiot speaking, and then you get a page where a series of tabs says "Read Urdu" and "Read English".

Knock yourselves out.

Here's a sample (keep your coffee cups at a safe distance):

http://imams.mashalbooks.org/?p=778

The Prophet PBUH came to make us understand this. One day he was in the mosque when an illiterate Bedou came and began to urinate in a corner of the mosque. Hazrat Umar was enraged and took out his sword. But the Prophet PBUH stopped him and asked him to be patient. After the man had relieved himself he stood aside to see what would follow. The Prophet PBUH asked for fresh water and cleaned the place with his own hands. He said look this place was unclean but as a Prophet I cleaned it without any reduction in my prophethood.

Then he said if we had lunged on him during his urination he could have suffered from a permanent blockage of urine. The man who had urinated was listening to this. He immediately went forward and became a Muslim.

Similarly, a she-deer was trapped and caught by a Jewish hunter. She begged him to let her go to suckle her two young ones after which she will return and hand herself over to the hunter. But the hunter was not listening to her. At this point the Prophet arrived on the scene. The she-deer at once approached him. He requested the hunter to let her go. The hunter agreed because he was requested politely. The deer was released.

Post by Rajdeep »

JE Menon wrote:>>Has any one visited http://imams.mashalbooks.org/where sermons from scores of mosques in rural Punjab have been recorded, transcribed, and categorised for full and free public access.

For those unfamiliar with either Urdu or Hindi (and therefore cannot understand much of the crap being doled out - and feel an urgent desire to listen to it nevertheless, like I do), then at the top of the page in the search field, just type: English

And you have a list of speeches which have been translated into English. Click on the name of the idiot speaking, and then you get a page where a series of tabs says "Read Urdu" and "Read English".

Knock yourselves out.

The Prophet PBUH came to make us understand this. One day he was in the mosque when an illiterate Bedou came and began to urinate in a corner of the mosque. Hazrat Umar was enraged and took out his sword. But the Prophet PBUH stopped him and asked him to be patient. After the man had relieved himself he stood aside to see what would follow. The Prophet PBUH asked for fresh water and cleaned the place with his own hands. He said look this place was unclean but as a Prophet I cleaned it without any reduction in my prophethood.

Then he said if we had lunged on him during his urination he could have suffered from a permanent blockage of urine. The man who had urinated was listening to this. He immediately went forward and became a Muslim.

Similarly, a she-deer was trapped and caught by a Jewish hunter. She begged him to let her go to suckle her two young ones after which she will return and hand herself over to the hunter. But the hunter was not listening to her. At this point the Prophet arrived on the scene. The she-deer at once approached him. He requested the hunter to let her go. The hunter agreed because he was requested politely. The deer was released.

These seem like the stories NoKo ppl tell about their leaders , The Great Leader doesn't pee or poop , he has no A**hole :rotfl: because he doesnt need one.
Last edited by Rajdeep on 15 Jan 2015 14:23, edited 1 time in total.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

UlanBatori wrote:OTOH, a) (superficially) and b) apply equally well to the Taliban, good or bad, yet the TSPA-ISI are what created, trained and fed them. To quote General Mohammed Aziz, Chief of the Pakistan Army of Islam(ic Terror), recipient of the Legend of Honor, Dignity and Sovirgnity from no less than the US War College: (source: phone call intercept between Pervez Musharraf and Mohammed Aziz, April 1999)
UlanBatori ji, the very difference 'good' and 'bad' Taliban came about was because the PA/ISI was willing to do business with one group and unwilling to do so with the other (or one can even say that one group was unwilling to do business with PA/ISI). At the time of Kargil, there were no competing forces for the PA to choose from. Today, there is Daesh and AQ/AQIS. Even though Daesh is a breakaway fraction of AQ, and they may still collaborate sometimes (as it seems to have happened in Paris recently), there are issues where they do not see eye to eye. One technique that the PA/ISI employs to control its terrorist organizations when they grow too big is to engineer a split as it happened in Harkat-ul-Ansar or HuJI or even in LeT. But, the AQ split was beyond its purview and control. It was created by the West Asian Kingdoms, Turkey and the US where Pakistan is a small fry relegated to foot-soldiering as shown by the USD 1 B that KSA was supposed to have offered to the 'brotherly' Pakistan for some assistance for the IS.
The late B. Raman pointed out that 80% of the Officer Corps(es) of the Taliban in Afghanistan were Pakistan Army officers.
The undisputed fact is that the Taliban were created by PA/ISI (and the US) in 1994 and they took over Kabul in 1996. Soon thereafter, the Taliban acted as a host to the AQ virus that was transplanted into their petri dish/into their cell by the Benazir government in 1998 at the behest of KSA (and possibly the US). The AQ were composed exclusively of Arab and Uzbek/Chechen groups until they merged with Taliban through interlinking marriages and the unfolding events. This distinction is important. Today, the Arabs have mostly moved away from AQ to IS (except for the AQ chief Ayman al-Zawahiri and the Uzbeks have been loaned to the TTP). They were already attracted by the violence of Musab-al-Zarqawi and though AQ hated another power-centre within it, there was hesitation in expelling him. His 'martyrdom' and iconic status helped in the movement of the Arab cadres.
The ISIS today is basically the Taliban of the 1990s - funded by Saudis/Gelf Oil Thieves. Their brutality is glaring because it is advertised on YouTube, but are they any worse than the Saudis in reality?

The TSPA is basically a rent-a rapist (RaR). They will rent out to anyone who allows them their pastimes. So I think the major source for Officer Recruiting for Daeish is indeed TSPA. US-trained, ready to operate and train others with M-1s, Apaches, TOWs, Stingers. Fluent in Angreji. Issues such as "whisky-swilling" I suspect, will be OK with Daeish at its upper levels, just as they are for the Gelf Thieves and Saudis.

About subservience, I agree that they will go their own way, but operational planning will still be with TSPA/ISI experts. 70 years of experience, what-what! The quid pro quo at the top levels will be to target India.
While PA's top echelons are corrupt to the core, it is this weakness alone that will make them think many times before accepting the Daesh as a partner, even if Daesh is willing to partner with the PA/ISI. At this point, Daesh does not seem to like the PA/ISI as can be seen from the types of the TTP commanders who have joined the IS and who have been recently appointed Emirs of various units.
If you recall, the MAJOR let-down that the TSPA suffered was that after the conquest of Kabul in 1992, the Taliban refused to come to Kashmir. OBL and Al Zuwahiri basically seem to have declared that India was far more hospitable (and soft) for their followers than much of the rest of the world, so India was a very low priority.
If Daeish agrees to feel differently, the TSPA is in fat-city.
That is why the PA wants to appropriate AQIS and unleash their barbaric Uzbek forces in J&K, IMO. The other let down for PA was that the Taliban refused to accept the Durand Line as the frontier and drop their claim for areas across that. And, yet the PA/ISI continue to protect the Taliban and want to re-installl them at Kabul. As for AQ's interest in India, it is true that in the timeframe you are referring to, we were a low-priority though OBL generously helped Hafeez Saeed for his terror activities in India. Of late, after the IS interest in Khorasan, the AQ has changed its tunes,
P.S. the 'Long Post" does not mention TSP's GUBOing under SEATO. That was a formal alliance, that was behind such other stellar successes of US foreign policy as Korea and Vietnam.
Correct. It should have been mentioned. Thanks for pointing out.
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

Pakistan to ban JuD and Haqqani network?
With this latest addition, the number of proscribed outfits in Pakistan will reach to 72 :D
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

JuD is getting banned because they changed their name to Falah e Insaniyat foundation. Here, their members doing peaceful charity and collecting money

Image Image
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

JE Menon wrote:

The Prophet PBUH came to make us understand this. One day he was in the mosque when an illiterate Bedou came and began to urinate in a corner of the mosque. ....
Any clues in these sermons as to how the extreme rage when someone blasphemes the Prophet is inculcated?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Gagan wrote:Pak railways zindabaad zindabaad !!!
Pak Cheen dosti zindabaad !!!
Cheeni rail engine murda...
From the above, 'Akbar Bugti Express' between Quetta & Lahore? AoA.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

From the "Read English" tab of
http://imams.mashalbooks.org/?p=746

Today we have the same kind of environment as when the King of Rum (Byzantium) told his court that a slave belonging to Muhammad PBUH should be brought before him. Today the Indian army is trying its best to capture a member of Lashkar Tayba alive, just like the King of Rum.

Companion Abdullah bin Rawaha was arrested and brought before the King of Rum. The King asked: will you leave the way of faith and jihad and abandon the love of the Prophet PBUH? Reply was: Not at all. The King said: Do you know what will happen to you if you don’t do as I say? Bin Rawaha asked: What will happen to me? The answer was: you will be killed. Rawaha said: but all of us are looking for this way of dying. We desire martyrdom. The King said: what if I give you my daughter and half my kingdom? Rawaha replied: Even if you give your girl and all the kingdoms of the world I will not even look at them. I will not leave the way of faith and jihad. The King brought two of his companions and boiled them alive in front of Rawaha. But Rawaha said: they were luckier than I was because they achieved martyrdom ahead of me.

I swear by Allah. I have seen these scenes in Kashmir and Afghanistan. Boys have been seen crying asking the Amir of Lashkar to give them the opportunity to martyred first on frontline of jihad. When the martyr goes trampling on the wires set up by foreign funds sent by international thugs, he cries out: Thanks to You Allah I have come out into the independent terrain (azad ilaqa). Some think that conditions there are so that boys are happy going there (Afghanistan & Kashmir). But the warrior says my heart is full, O Allah, with your love and the love of the Prophet PBUH. We are free people and obey only You. They want to be sent to the battle front and beg for it. In Afghanistan such scenes are frequent. When he gets an opportunity the warrior bathes himself first, then puts oil in his hair, kohl in his eyes and after dressing in new clothes, goes out to do battle. Others looking at him say: You are in communion with Allah but please also speak in our favour so that we may too go to jihad.

Abdullah bin Rawaha defied the King of Rum and the King ordered his soldiers to put him in a boiling cauldron of oil. On this Rawaha started crying and the King thought he was repenting after changing his mind and asked him if he wanted to be spared. But Rawaha said: I am crying because I have only one life to offer to the prophet PBUH and wish I had more to offer. Upon this the King said I have found this man the way I had heard about Muslims.

Before Makrama bin Abu Jahl embraced Islam he used to unfurl the flag of rebellion in every battle against the Prophet PBUH. After embracing Islam he joined the front ranks of the fighters of Abu Bakr and Khalid bin Walid. He was so full of passion for jihad that he went deep into the ranks of the enemy forcing Khalid Bin Walid to call him back. But he went on fighting and bin Walid kept on shouting his name. On this Makrama said: O Khalid please don’t call me back. Don’t come between me and Paradise. You had become Muslim long ago but I am new and have to try harder to be blessed. Let me get my sins remitted because the Prophet PBUH has said that the sword wipes away all sins (in jihad). This was the son of Abu Jahl. Look how Allah changed his thinking.

People who are non-believers are lying about our Prophet PBUH. The truth is that this Prophet PBUH is so great that he straightens out the rows of those who say their namaz. He says if you keep your feet in line Allah will set your hearts too in a straight line too. He makes the top leaders of the tribe stand in the same line as the slaves like Bilal. The Prophet PBUH is the solvent of all our problems.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

There is no mention of the ban on JuD, Haqqanis and the others in any Pakistani print media so far.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

I understand about 25% of it, but quite a rant for jihad (listen or Urdu only):
http://imams.mashalbooks.org/?p=793
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Tuvaluan wrote:What is your view of the ex-"good" taliban like TTP that have now turned "bad" taliban, as seen by the recent Peshawar attacks?
Tuvaluan, please see my earlier post
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Speaker: Maulana Mufti Saeed Ahmed
Place: Jamia Masjid Mittranwali, Sialkot
Sect: Ahle Hadith
Language: Urdu
July 11, 2010
http://imams.mashalbooks.org/?p=392
Quote:
Let us not be spectators but get together to swear that we will avenge the making of cartoons about our Beloved Prophet PBUH. O Muslims, get up and take in hand your arrows, pick up your kalashnikovs, train yourselves in explosives and bombs, organise yourselves into armies, prepare nuclear attacks and destroy every part of the body of the enemy.

The Quran instructs us but since we have not followed it the Europeans have published the cartoons. Former ruler President Farooq Leghari arrested Aimal Kansi from Dera Ghazi Khan and handed him over to the US. And merciless America put him on the electric chair and handed over his corpse to Pakistan.

Supplier of women (dalla!) Musharraf and his shameless khaki clad army-men handed over the daughter of the nation Aafiya Siddiqi to the Americans. He kept quiet on Afghanistan and put a stop to Kashmir jihad. He also destroyed the Jamia Hafsa in Islamabad.

In Musharraf’s book more betrayals are narrated. He sold the Arab mujahideen, sold Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef, and earned dollars by doing this. This group of kanjars (pimps) and clowns (bhaand) have got hold of the Two Nation Theory and have become dominant on us.

Allah has got us rid of Musharraf but who has been imposed on us in his place, Mr Ten Percent Zardari. Prime Minister Gilani who proclaims he is a Syed is lying because in his rule women are being freely raped and there is no remedy. And India in the name of friendship is interfering in Balochistan.

It is only yesterday that Lahore suffered seven explosions after similar explosions at Aabpara in Islamabad, the Wah Factory, and the Islamic University. There are suicide bombers all over the place and Americans, Indians and Jews are crawling all over disguised and hidden in cars with windows covered in black tint. Today India has blocked our water by building 62 illegal dams on our rivers. Under the Indus Waters Treaty, Indus, Sutlej and Jhelum belonged to Pakistan, but India was opposed to the situation and has built dams on them.

Hafiz Saeed has called a large rally of protesters against water-stealing India on the Mall in Lahore to open the eyes of the media. The Hindus are dissemblers, they say something and do something else. Manmohan Singh said there was no water issue and Pakistan should get hold of Hafiz Saeed. The Hindus have rejected Jamaat Ali Shah the Water Commissioner of Pakistan and other delegates. My brothers, the answer to water thieves, cartoon-makers and drone fliers is only jihad in the name of Allah.

Today Pakistan is at an important crossroads. The hatred among the people against the kafirs has reached a new height. Remember the ambassador of America had come to Lahore trying to pin a medal on the chest of a boy who had won distinction but the boy refused to accept the medal from the ambassador saying America was not friend of Pakistan and Muslims. The hands of America are red with the blood of Muslim women and children. We will not receive medals from these people.

This year in February eight FATA leaders were going to America on the invitation of the US embassy but once there they were subjected to humiliating body search and scanning (jama-taladshi) But when it came to scanning, the eight refused to be subjected to insult and turned back saying if the Americans don’t invite us again it does not matter, what matters is our honour.

May America the rebel of Allah be destroyed. We will not go to America after being made naked (nanga). A big change is upon us and there is revolution in the air. Look the Americans have come and located themselves in our country. They will not leave unless we impose jihad on them. The experts of jihad are predicting that America will be subjected to a lot of drubbing before it decides to leave. We will have to create a graveyard of the Americans like the one created in Vietnam.

In America 172 banks have gone bankrupt. The G-20 hooligans get together and hold consultations to strengthen the IMF with funds. Until yesterday only Hafiz Said was asking for contributions. And the mujahideen have thrashed the Americans so much that they are now forced to beg for contributions.

Now the Americans go to Saudi Arabia begging it for an arranged meeting with Mullah Umar and peace talks with the Taliban. The big slap was delivered on the cheek of Hindus in Mumbai by Deccan Tigers and although the Hindus have done bigger mischief in Pakistan, they can’t for get forget the slap of Mumbai.

I tell the generals and the establishment in the country that if you want to relieve the pressure and want to bring peace to your country then give a bloodbath to Indian and American diplomats in Kabul and Kandahar. The Hindu will stop blocking your water after that.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

A_Gupta wrote:From the "Read English" tab of
http://imams.mashalbooks.org/?p=746
You had become Muslim long ago but I am [a recent convert] new and have to try harder to be blessed.
Does it answer why sometimes newer converts are more to be feared?
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Guys, that mashalbooks site is a bloody gandmine!!! It should be captured entirely on HD because it cannot stay on for long.

Find below a wail about the state of Islam in Indonesia, by a Pak monkey who can barely find his own dick in daylight...

http://imams.mashalbooks.org/?p=772

Your forefathers had converted the people of Indonesia with the sword. The state of affairs in Indonesia is such that the cleric waiting for the namaz-observing people sits on the dais smoking his cigarette. When the worshippers of Allah enter the mosque the cleric instead of stubbing out his cigarette takes a deep drag of it and tells everyone to make rows for namaz. Women are wearing shorts during namaz. And they enter the mosque clad in short pants.
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

http://www.ptinews.com/news/5578123_US- ... stan-.html

National bird droppings again. 7 get 72.
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

More joy here.

http://www.ptinews.com/news/5578720_4-k ... t-attacks-
An assistant sub-inspector (ASI), his two brothers and a relative was killed yesterday when unidentified militants hurled a hand-grenade at his home in Dera Ismail Khan.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Are US and its TSP munna trying to be too clever by half. By announcing some bogus ban on pigLeTs and Hafeez suer, are they trying to succor ModiJi into p!ss process? And I hope DDM does not latch on to this dog bone and start their round the clock propaganda.

My own view is that India must set visible benchmarks. And that includes list of 20 pigs TSP must act against, and in some case hand over to India.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

CRamS wrote:Are US and its TSP munna trying to be too clever by half.
CRS, it appears so to me too. It will end up like the MFN status. Indian newspapers wrote as though the MFN had already been granted four years back. Then, slowly things fell in place as we were predicting here. No Pakistani media has carried this news that appeared in TimesNow.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Meanwhile, Pakistani National Assembly adopts resolution against blasphemous Charlie Hebdo cartoons - DAWN
As the Parliament on Thursday unanimously adopted a resolution tabled against blasphemous caricatures published in French weekly satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, dozens in Lahore marched against the publication.

In a statement issued from Riyadh, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif also condemned the French magazine.

"Freedom of speech should not be used to hurt religious sentiments of any community," {See who is talking} the statement read, adding that publication of provocative material should be discouraged by the international community.

In the National Assembly, Federal Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique tabled the resolution and read it out.

The resolution called upon the international community, including Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the European Union (EU), to take action against publishing such material.

"These cartoons are a conspiracy to create misunderstanding among civilisations,"
the resolution reads.
This is the most egregious double-speak ever.

A country where non-Muslims and non-Sunni Muslims are subjected to most horrendous treatment, where textbooks from Class I preach hatred for these people, where laws are meant to treat them as third-rate citizens and where top leaders spew out venemous hate speeches against minorities is passing resolutions on religious sentiments !
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

SSridhar wrote:There is no mention of the ban on JuD, Haqqanis and the others in any Pakistani print media so far.

SSridhar wrote:…………… No Pakistani media has carried this news that appeared in TimesNow.
FWIW, Express Tribune is reporting a ban:

Revealed: Govt decides to ban Haqqani Network, JuD
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

SSji, and as always, its the enemy within that worries more than anything else. If the usual suspects start their barrage of propaganda on how TSP has changed, how US India strategic relations are going to make India a super power, and it is in India's interests to make p!ss with TSP etc etc. Haven't we seen this script before? Thats what worries me more.

What TSP desperately wants at the moment is for India to bail it out. And to that end, they will make some cosmetic gestures on pigLeTs as a means to force India to talk.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

Anujan Ji, Falah e Insaaniyat is also banned as per the Express Tribune news linked above.
According to the list – a copy of which is available with The Express Tribune – the government banned Harkat-ul-Jihad Islami, the organisation which is accused of conducting terrorist attacks in Pakistan and India. Its operational commander, Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in a US drone strike in South Waziristan in 2011.

The list also features Harkat-ul-Mujahidin, the group accused of operating in disputed Kashmir state. Falah-e-Insaniat Foundation, a welfare wing of the JuD, has also been banned. The government has also outlawed right-wing organisation Ummah Tameer-e-Nau, which is accused of supplying sensitive information to militants.

Similarly, the government has also banned Haji Khairullah Hajji Sattar Money Exchange, Rahat Limited and Roshan Money Exchange which were placed under sanctions by the UN Security Council and the United States in 2012 as according to them both were being used by Taliban commanders to fund operations in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Al Akhtar Trust and Al Rashid Trust have also been banned for working with al Qaeda and Jaish-e-Muhammad and facilitating activities of both groups.
and it goes onto state that:
Banning an organisation means freezing its assets, blocking funding sources and monitoring them properly, he said. In the next move, the offices, infrastructures and networks of the proscribed groups will be banned, he added. Though there is no specific mechanism of banning any organisation, the government can review its policy towards banned outfits if they change their behaviour.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

They will claim they banned Jamaat Ud Dawa but not Jamaat Ud Dawah so can't do anything against the latter. In one of GP's appearances on TV he talked about how when India complained about LeT, Pakistan denied that an organization called LeT existed!! Also how Pakistan can ban JeM but most families in Pakjab had one brother in the army and the other in LeT so LeT cannot be banned.

BTW anyone hear that Arif Jamal interview conducted by the good Haqqani where he claims LeT can take over Lahore in half a day if they wished and Pakistan can't do squat about that?

Also did anyone read that hit piece against Arif Jamal calling him Doval's mouthpiece in The News international? (That article dressed up like an article read like a ISPR press release).
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Anujan & deejay, Falah-e-Insaniyat is nothing new. After the December 2008 ban of JuD by the UNSC Sanctions Committee, JuD got a new name, Idara Khidmat-e-Khalq (Humanitarian Relief Department). There is also another name under which it re-surfaced at the same time in Swat providing services to those affected by the Army operation, Falah-i-Insaniyat (Welfare of the Humanity). It uses the JuD flag and its Emir, Hafiz Abdur Rauf had earlier headed the Jamaat-ud-Dawa’s charitable wing, the Idara Khidmat-e-Khalq. Falah-i-Insaniyat has also been collecting funds for LeT under the banner Tanzeem-e-Azadi-e-Kashmir (Organisation for the Liberation of Kashmir) or also known as Tehreek-Azaadi-e-Kashmir (TAK). Falah-i-Insaniyat has been added to the list of cover names used by LeT by the US State Department in c. 2010
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Do you guys in America have bank accounts? I hear all US transactions are cash. Unlike Pakistan where everything is electronic. So when JuD is banned all their financial transactions come to a dead halt.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

JE Menon wrote:>>Has any one visited http://imams.mashalbooks.org/where sermons from scores of mosques in rural Punjab have been recorded, transcribed, and categorised for full and free public access.

Knock yourselves out.

Post by KLNMurthy »

A_Gupta wrote:
JE Menon wrote:

The Prophet PBUH came to make us understand this. One day he was in the mosque when an illiterate Bedou came and began to urinate in a corner of the mosque. ....
Any clues in these sermons as to how the extreme rage when someone blasphemes the Prophet is inculcated?
Insulting such a good and perfect man is such a heinous act?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

KLNMurthy wrote:
A_Gupta wrote: Any clues in these sermons as to how the extreme rage when someone blasphemes the Prophet is inculcated?
Insulting such a good and perfect man is such a heinous act?
Enough to throw one into a murderous rage???? Would not contemplation of such a good and perfect man have a calming influence on one?
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>After the man had relieved himself he stood aside to see what would follow.

This part is particularly hilarious. Imagine the scene. Chaps are doing various religious things. Infidel walks in, goes to a corner (when the whole wide world outside is available), and decides to take a leak. Meanwhile, Umar draws a sword; the infidel proceeds to relieve himself, and then stands aside "to see what would follow"... Comical nonsense.

I mean, do the jackasses who take this seriously even think?
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

If these materials were parts of sermons on Fridins in PAkiland, then there were a whole platoon of morons nodding their heads sagely to the imam thundering on this kind of nonsense. Truly an army of ignorant, violent mofos who think it is their duty to kill everyone who does not stop being ignorant about islam, which is wise and lovely, of course.

I can hear the imam in my head.."...and then he proceeded to do susu at the corner of the mosque and they all waited to see what to would happen next. what happened? well, let me tell you mujahids..."
Ravi Karumanchiri
BRFite

Post by Ravi Karumanchiri »

Rahul M wrote:I was expecting the deer to have converted as well. since it could talk.
^^^^^^
"Kuffir Deer"!
:rotfl:
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

WTF!! Kapil Dev's first test and after bowling his first ball there was 2 minute silence in memory of Liaqat ali khan.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Moral of the story: It is OK to urinate in the corner of a mosque for Poobah himself stood aside and waited for the man to finish his #1 task and then cleaned the place himself.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Ganja Eyeing the Prize . Dill Wanha Ankhen Yanha . Like a New Ashna , he know from where the Gifts flow.

member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

JE Menon wrote:>>After the man had relieved himself he stood aside to see what would follow.

This part is particularly hilarious. Imagine the scene. Chaps are doing various religious things. Infidel walks in, goes to a corner (when the whole wide world outside is available), and decides to take a leak. Meanwhile, Umar draws a sword; the infidel proceeds to relieve himself, and then stands aside "to see what would follow"... Comical nonsense.

I mean, do the jackasses who take this seriously even think?
The ones who do think probably blow themselves up in a mosque somewhere to save themselves from the Agony :P
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

One can have faith in a piece of stone and its not funny to mock it. High up figures are saying there should be limits on mocking people's faith (shut down charlie hebdo, put me out of business).There are strange tales in every religion. You should not interpret every word literally, the story simply means the unbeliever figuratively relieved himself (lived in the same time, and breathed!). There are extremists in every religion. Extremism is a response to discrimination (tell me where in the paragraph you caught on). You cant blame every one of a billion people for the actions of a few. Most people dont support these actions. We can not show you a picture because it might hurt the sentiments of a billion people. Its an editorial decision, also some of our owners are among those billion. When we said go fight the infidels, we meant in libya, syria, and iraq. Not back here. Israel, what has israel got to do with it? You werent supposed to come back. In a democracy you are innocent until proven guilty. Religion is above the law. Its a plot (The Jewish Plot, 2015, 7 Oscar nominations). Several thousand died (this is true) the same day at the hands of Boko Garam the same day. Ja suis charlie? Boko Haram are a small minority. Not going to listen to these lectures every fridin is blasphamous. Its just a local story. Majority of sermons are also from otger religious books. You cant come up with new material every week. Jews hunt goats. Real men look for tigers. Meh.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Well, here's the Hadith to go with it:
https://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com/ ... he-masjid/

PS: even more official, this page, scroll down to (30)
http://sunnah.com/muslim/2
Last edited by A_Gupta on 16 Jan 2015 05:09, edited 1 time in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

A_Gupta wrote: ...
Enough to throw one into a murderous rage???? Would not contemplation of such a good and perfect man have a calming influence on one?
Depends on one's predisposition. Is one inclined to calmness or to taking affront and rage in the first place? And what part did one's religion and culture play in shaping that disposition?

I can see a person who is inclined to explode in rage when he feels his amour propre under threat. And then retroactively using the undeserved affront to the wonderful Mohammed as a way to justify and fuel that rage.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

A_Gupta wrote:
JE Menon wrote:

I don't believe the actual inculcation is in these sermons per se. the sermons onlyreinforce attituded instilled in childhood, at home, in mothers ares
1. v r d best
2. rest r worthy of contempt
3. prophet can't be insulted
4. To insult means death

These are basic, fundamental things written into the minds of children who have nothing else in their mittle minds. Children are born Muslims because they have no other faith in their minds and can have the only faith hard wired for life.