Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by CRamS »

Varoon Shekhar wrote: It's amazing how 'Kaluchak' is not a household word in India, when it comes to terrorism against India. It was one of the worst in Kashmir.
With the likes of UnDy, HT, and ToILeT what can you expect? I have been lamenting this all along. TSPA/ISI/LET should be the gold standard for terrorism in India, not Al Queda and ISIS. And Hafeez pig should be the gold standard for a terrorist symbol, not OBL.

I just read about this attack in Peshawar. I am not adding anything new, but it seems to me that this was a revenge attack against TSPA. But the MoFos cold have spared the children. That said, I doubt TSPA respect such a code when they bombed the "bad terrorists".
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

No amount of 'educating' Americans will work because they are doing whatever they are doing with their eyes and ears and orifices open wide.

Our Pakistan strategy must be always under the assumption that the US will side with Pakistan. If, for some tactical reason the US does act contrary to that belief, we take advantage of that without being taken in by that American approach. When it comes to Pakistan, the US must be assumed our adversary.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

A_Gupta wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/17/world ... d=13600370
Lawrence Washington D.C. 1 hour ago
And when the Taliban have Pakistan's nukes, then what?
53 Recommend

Arun NJ 43 minutes ago

Jihadis already have Pakistan's nukes, they are just not called the Taliban. They dress in uniforms like American soldiers, and are dined and even wined at the Pentagon. American officials never fail to be charmed by them, they are urbane and seemingly westernized. They shelter Mullah Omar and sheltered Osama bin Laden. They create and sponsor the "good" Taliban; provide the US coordinates for drone strikes on the "bad" Taliban, which are defined as not those who kill Pakistani civilians, but rather, those who no longer do their master's bidding. They then raise anti-American sentiment in the Pakistani general population about the loss of Pakistani sovereignty due to US drone strikes (that they connive at, if not actually approve). The "good" Taliban strike at American and NATO targets in Afghanistan; this is part of the achieving of "strategic depth" by these people.

There are innumerable Americans, e.g, Prof. C. Christine Fair, or Bruce Reidel, who seek to educate Americans about this; but nobody listens.

16 Recommend
I hope this meets BRF standards :)
A class acts always from you, but I would have liked it even better if you had included India as the target of the Jihadis who dress like US soldiers and whine and dine with them at the Pentagon. And also, I am suspicious about Bruce Riedel. He says the right things, but then again he does equal equal with India and wants to continue "engagement" with TSPA.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Baikul wrote:Some of the things said on this and the previous pages I find despicable. Best of luck gentlemen, with that attitude we will become a mirror to what we despise.
I want 10000 such attacks every year in Al-Bakistan with every single human pig Baki, irrespective of age & gender, killed. There, I said it. How's that for you? You can now call me Al-Chandrullah-bin-guptuddin.

Never Forget, Never Forgive.

These children belong to the same asuras who fund terrorism against Indian children, who pray day & night for our children to die or worse be raped by momeen. They deserve all this & more.
Last edited by Chandragupta on 16 Dec 2014 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

I showed the TV images to SHQ. She said, big deal, future fukkin terrorists. Remember children, the only good paki is a dead paki. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: As long as the stupidity, inbreeding, intra polio transfering and molesting each othesr pindliyon ka goodas remains across the border they can have all the sympathy.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Personally I am saddened by this loss of life. Sometimes, for a monster (TSP), a much more monstrous event happens so that they see the fault in the path they choose. God has given them one more opportunity, they can use this as an example (excuse) and clean up TSP and defeat all terrorist (including the ones they have nurtured against India, a viper nature is to bite, including the hand that feeds it). Things can only go bad from here unless these haters do something.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

What happened to Pakistan's finest commandos ? 153 killed according to newshour
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

My FIL was lamenting the loss of innocent lives. Gave him a lesson on the ABCs of the Quranic concept of war and the Kaluchak massacare. It sobered him up.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

"These children belong to the same asuras who fund terrorism against Indian children, who pray day & night for our children to die or worse be raped by momeen. They deserve all this & more."

This is a very pertinent issue. While the killing of children is generally awful, the fact is these Pakistani youth are going to grow up to hate and support terror against Indians, particularly in Kashmir. They are not being raised to accept secularism, pluralism, democracy and respect for the Indic culture and history.

So no one should look down on you for your position, if they do, they are not thinking beyond their nose.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

What interests me now is the response of PA. This is a seminal moment for them and they're are in a bind that can only tighten from here on, whatever they do.

This strike hits at the very heart of PA's public image. But if they strike back with increased ferocity they will create ripe conditions for more backlashes, more slaughter, more chaos. If they try the more restrained chankian approach, they're going to have all of Pakistan, and their own officers and me, going ack-thoo at the generals.

I think, being master strategists, they will chose the the option of flogging their sacrifices to Uncle Sam, Pakistan-forefront-losses-war-terrorism-children-polio-donkey sex, and try and get more aid.

On another note, Maulener Al-Chandrullah-bin-guptuddin, on that subject I've said what I had to say, and said even that in a previous post.
Last edited by Baikul on 16 Dec 2014 20:02, edited 1 time in total.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

160 is latest casualty number
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Is the fighting still going on?
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

fanne wrote:Personally I am saddened by this loss of life. Sometimes, for a monster (TSP), a much more monstrous event happens so that they see the fault in the path they choose. God has given them one more opportunity, they can use this as an example (excuse) and clean up TSP and defeat all terrorist (including the ones they have nurtured against India, a viper nature is to bite, including the hand that feeds it). Things can only go bad from here unless these haters do something.
^^^ fanne saar, I heard that retd Paki Air Vice Marshal on rNDTV. I guess, they have not seen the fault in their path. Nothing shall change, when the entire "nation of experiment" is wearing a soosai vest on their brains.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

This is an army school and these are sons and daughters of the scumbags in the Paki army that being killed -- karma is not a beach -- and I have no sympathy for all the paki mofos who are dead from this attack. A few more pakis makes the world a better place and I will go a step further and sneer at the sanctimonious tools out here "oh, why you all be so hating, and becoming a mirror image of pakis and so uncivilized". Firstly, none of this has anything to do with us, and secondly, here are the co-ordinates to a dark hole where you can shove your goddamn sanctimony -- 34.0167° N, 71.5833° E.
Christopher Sidor
BRFite

Post by Christopher Sidor »

It is heartfell what happened to the army run public school today, in Peshawar. Such a loss of life is no way justified nor is they-deserve-it attitude. But unlike the british PM who mistaken believes that the children were killed because they wanted to go to school, we in India should have no illusions. Pakistan would still continue between the so called good terrorist like LeT, Hizb-ul, etc and the so called bad terrorist. This distinction which was recently was put on full display by Sartaj Aziz the Pakistan NSA. What is required that Pakistan returns the so called Pakistan Occupied Kashmir plus the so called northern area and stops considering kashmir as the unfinished business of partition
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

Keeping their echandee intact, more casualty figures will trickle in tomorrow. The deaths will be masked under injury list. Expect the pakis to use this small event to milk the goras for more baksheesh.

Sickening to see the MSM giving primetime attention to these scumbags.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

There is something eerie about this incident. It was held out as a siege of a school. That means hostages and long period of negotiations and an eventual assault in the wee hours of the morning. This didnt play out quite according to that script. On the other hand it wasn't portrayed as a 'enter bang bang and get the hell out' kind of a situation. By official accounts there were six gunmen. If they had automatic weapons and they entered when the classes were in full session and they werent intent on taking no hostages the casualty figures would be much higher. So what gives?
Last edited by nandakumar on 16 Dec 2014 20:33, edited 1 time in total.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Sidor:
Such a loss of life is no way justified nor is they-deserve-it attitude.
So the fact these paki zygotes of paki personnel won't grow up to be adults who will kill Indians still does not stop you from bleeding over everyone in your vicinity about how all loss of life is bad, is it? How charming.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Also the speed with which casualty figures were given. Within one hour of the news breaking out the numbers given were exactly 86 children. And ambulances were streaming in ti pick dead bodies even as the shoot out was still going on. In the 26/11 incident in mumbai we didnt know who was alive and who was dead for at least a full day.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

nandakumar wrote:Also the speed with which casualty figures were given. Within one hour of the news breaking out the numbers given were exactly 86 children. And ambulances were streaming in ti pick dead bodies even as the shoot out was still going on. In the 26/11 incident in mumbai we didnt know who was alive and who was dead for at least a full day.
:roll:
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^The massa-cry in piss-shower conclusively proves that the pushtu peoples need their own state and can no longer be part of Bakistan. Same for the Baloch too.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

In the Islamic Republic of Pakistan even Mohammadden terrorists indulging in slaughter of fellow followers of Mohammaddenism think nothing of invoking the Mohammadden God Allah while indulging in slaughter. AFP citing a survivor reports that TTP Terrorists were shouting Mohammadden religious slogan of “Allah hu Akbar” while shooting their victims :roll: .

Despicable acts such as this do less to demonstrate to Non-Mohammaddens that the Mohammadden religion is the religion of peace that followers of the religion claim and does more to foster the unfortunate notion that the Mohammaddenism is tolerant of gross acts of violence.

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan ever on the lookout for attempts to “Malign Islam” should realise that they number among the world leaders when it comes to maligning Mohammaddenism:

Gunmen shouted Allahu akbar before opening fire
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

Hari Seldon wrote:^^The massa-cry in piss-shower conclusively proves that the pushtu peoples need their own state and can no longer be part of Bakistan. Same for the Baloch too.
+1008. Free Balochistan. Free KPK. The Pashtu need their right to self governance. It is the job of the International Community to help make this happen. The Pashtu are victims of Paki oppression and suppression of Human Rights in KPK. The TSPA is illegally occupying their land by force and slaughtering them, forcing millions of them to flee their homes. They have lost their livelihood, homes, cattle and the land they owned forever.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

Post by Peregrine »

Pakistan Militants Kill 141 In School Massacre

:lol: Gotta go to the Rub-a-Dub for a Jear
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakist ... c-surgery-

Lahore: 4 terror suspects undergo plastic surgery to escape abroad

LAHORE (Dunya News)— Four terror suspects had undergone plastic surgery in an attempt to escape overseas from Lahore International Airport on Sunday. One of the four terrorists was arrested by the police.

The security agencies had received a tip off about four terrorists trying to escape overseas from Lahore International Airport. As a result, the security at the airport was tightened. According to the sources, the four wanted terrorists were involved in some major terror plots and were attempting to escape abroad.

The terrorist had not only undergone plastic surgery but had also re-issued their passports and national identity cards with different names and photographs.

The security at the airport has been tightened with enhanced screening of passengers and anti-sabotage checks.
It is worth mentioning here that few days ago a terrorist was caught from a private airline QR-621 who had also undergone plastic surgery in an attempt to escape abroad.

Punjab Interior Ministry has said that the law and order situation is under control and further steps are being taken to improve it.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

Are the pakis under reporting the casualties?There was a flurry at the start and paki forums were reporting many bum explosions and large no of hostages.It has been a 'crawl after the century'.Seems like they dont want the non state actors to claim any 'record'.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Lest we forget.... today being 16-december and all.

This is how the 'good jihadis' Pakistan Army identified Hindus in the last days of East Pak

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

SBajwa wrote:http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakist ... c-surgery-

Lahore: 4 terror suspects undergo plastic surgery to escape abroad
Did they put the foreskin back on a la Rhinoplasty?
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Hari Seldon wrote:Image
Yes this is a Mossad-RAW-CIA conspiracy masterminded by blackwater agent Moshe Dayanand Bush. What Pakistan need is more Islam. Greener the better. Blacker the best.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Let's remember:
what really happened at the paki school
Nafisa Qureshi was unable to control her emotions as she recounted before Special Judge Tahilyni events of that night.

She said she was waiting with her daughter Afreen at CST to catch the Devgiri Express for Aurangabad when the two terrorists opened indiscriminate fire at the commuters and passengers.

Afreen sustained a bullet injury, while Nafisa lost her consciousness. "In great pain and bleeding profusely, she passed away in my lap," Nafisa cried in the court.

Nafisa, a resident of Kurla, was admitted to the hospital in an unconscious state and recovered after four days and was informed of Afreen's death.

In her cross-examination by the government-appointed defence lawyer S G Abbas Kazmi whether she had identified Kasab due to police pressures, Nafisa said: "Why should I tell a lie? If it was your daughter who had been killed, would you ask such questions?"
Theeran
BRFite

Post by Theeran »

These are kids that died. Irrespective of what they grow up to be, it is still something that should sadden everyone. We can't become the evil to fight the evil.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

"These are kids that died. Irrespective of what they grow up to be, it is still something that should sadden everyone. We can't become the evil to fight the evil."

The same sanctimonious vomit over and over again. Do you even know what the f*ck evil is? These same "children" will grow up and kill your children given the chance in a few years. Their textbooks are already making sure that they get the mental makeup necessary to kill your children without any remorse what so ever, and here we have *deleted* whining "don't be evil like them" -- self-preservation is not a technique to make pickles. Sheesh.
Last edited by SSridhar on 17 Dec 2014 06:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not use such abusive words against fellow BR Posters. Everyone has a right to voice his/her opinion. I have deleted the objectionable word.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Horrible to see children die. They havent chosen a path in life yet.

So gentlemen, dont rejoice at the death of children. Instead simply wish and pray that someone storms Muridke like this and puts Hafiz Saeed and all his cohors out of misery instead of targeting kids.

Two things: The first thing is that anyone who argues about "good taliban" "bad taliban" needs to get his head examined. All taliban is the same and they'll massacre kids if it helps their cause. Second thing is that given all this visa liberalization and pappi jhappi, we have to note that this is the kind of people waiting to come in. If Mumbai wasnt a lesson for us, this should be.

Lets see if this has any impact on Pakistan's policy vis-a-vis taliban or if it is going to be business as usual.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

^ +1 regarding the kids. It was heart wrenching to hear about it.
I don't care about the rest of the cesspit as long as it doesn't leak into our side.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Anujan:
Horrible to see children die. They havent chosen a path in life yet.
Pakistan will choose their path for them, as it has for the current bunch of ex-children. It is a different matter if these kids can be taken out of the environment that will create future murderers of Indians out of them, and what exactly are the chances of that. No rejoicing going on here from my end, but no shedding of tears or bleeding all over the floor either. But I am not stopping anyone else from mourning and weeping for these people killed today -- just contemptuously sneering at all such theaterics, which will then transform to impotent rage once pakis behave like themselves in the not too distant future
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

No doubt the sneer-ers (to coin a dubious word) are more potent and effectual in their sneering than we suitably chastised who have been indulging in 'theaterics' and who will soon transform to impotent rage at a future date. But personal attacks are one step closer to Lahori logic and an RoP upbringing, which comes out sooner than later. We'll see.

On topic: the bad taliban seem to have met their 72, but they're saying one has escaped.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Ambar wrote:The rulers of the islamic countries are only too ready to play ball with the western nations. One must remember Taliban came into power after US lost interest in afghanistan and the ruskies were long gone by then. So Taliban's fourfathers are all 100% pakis. Unfortunately for the pakis, some talibs made their own rules and started biting their masters. Only Pakistan has the solution for the problems created by itself.

One thing is for sure, the bad taliban must have lost significant capability that they are retorting to attack such soft targets. 5 years back they were picking up GHQ, IB HQ and what not..now it is schools and bazaars only.
Taliban were created by liberal and progressive daughter of the east benazir. Also the ethnic cleansing of pandits was done by her.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

How is that Paki state actors killing kids by indiscriminate bombing from F-16 and call it Collateral damage and also collect money from America by showing the dead bodies of the kids while same is called terrorism when Non State actors returns the favor. One Terrorist Armies 'dehsatgard' can be another Terrorist Armies 'Fidayeen' after all is the Paki motto.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Baikul:"But personal attacks are one step closer to Lahori logic and an RoP upbringing, which comes out sooner than later. We'll see."

Right, I am sure the crystal ball that made you divine my upbringing made sure this was not a personal attack. And what will you see? That you are full of sh*t in your sanctimoniousness? or what exactly. Did not attack anyone personally, but attacked the mindset, but if you cannot tell the difference, that is not my problem. Must be fashionable to indulge in theaterics of this sort these days -- all very humanitarian and all. Done with your worthless sanctimonious cr@p -- this is the TSP thread, so I am digressing.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 16 Dec 2014 22:14, edited 2 times in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Baikul wrote:What interests me now is the response of PA. This is a seminal moment for them and they're are in a bind that can only tighten from here on, whatever they do.

This strike hits at the very heart of PA's public image. But if they strike back with increased ferocity they will create ripe conditions for more backlashes, more slaughter, more chaos. If they try the more restrained chankian approach, they're going to have all of Pakistan, and their own officers and me, going ack-thoo at the generals.

I think, being master strategists, they will chose the the option of flogging their sacrifices to Uncle Sam, Pakistan-forefront-losses-war-terrorism-children-polio-donkey sex, and try and get more aid.

On another note, Maulener Al-Chandrullah-bin-guptuddin, on that subject I've said what I had to say, and said even that in a previous post.
They always have a third option, which is to attack yindoos.