Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 1 Feb 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 1 Feb 2

Post by RCase »

Mihaylo wrote:
Vipul wrote:
Using tunnel from living quarters to the stadium = 100% security .
If you are attacked while in the Hotel or when in transit to and fro to the airport, no tunnel so you are on your own to meet the 72 houris.
100 per cent security Paki style !!!! :mrgreen:
Why tunnel? Just put up tents on the ground for living quarters. Have only one ground for the whole series. Once the series is over, helicopter ride from the ground to the airport. No chance of vacuum bulb explosions during transit.

-M

Hope it is naat Peshawar International Airport! Avoid fireworks celebrations.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

vipul, Please quit susing multi color fonts. They don't make any points and are distracting.

Who funds MAKAIAS?

-----
Wow its GOI institute.

http://makaias.gov.in/

Must be one of those regional studies centers setup by Krishna Menon.

The Institute is for Asian Studies.

Somehow its being reported as South Asian Studies.

Could be Paki reporting.
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

Pakistan scuttles move to ban JuD but leaves dirty secret on web.

Pak runs old tape on 26/11 proof, India livid.

Indian diplomatic staff in Pakistan `tailed` by Pakistani intelligence agencies.

India wants Pakistan to acknowladge dossiers already sent earlier!!!
Paki diplomat has the run of the country meeting anti-BJP CM and separatists openly and on the other hand we have our diplomats being harassed by the Pakis in Shitistan. At this rate Modi will make even Mickey Mouse Singh look good!!!
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

SSridhar wrote:Pakistan High Commissioner to visit Kolkata - Suvojit Bagchi, The Hindu
The Pakistan High Commissioner Abdul Basit will be visiting Kolkata between March 17 and 19 to attend a series of conferences and meetings, including a one-on-one with Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, hosted by a city-based institute of regional studies and a chamber of business and industry. This will be the second visit of a Pakistan High Commissioner to Kolkata in recent years. {I know that the Indian High Commissioner in Islamabad does visit other provinces and addresses chambers of industries and trade. Does he meet with the CMs of these provinces?}
Is meeting Mamata by this paki related to Hilary Clinton, Mohammad Yunus of Grameen Bank, Saradha Chit fund scam, Khaleda Zia? Was the paki a conduit for Billary to contact Zia?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Birathers, where have we seen Bakistanis discussing about ispace program? Are they day dreaming after Shaheen 3 launch? Are they again saying stuff like "we will delete dill from mijjile target and put ispace in it, and mijjile will laanch sattelaate instead of Bumm" ???
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

Isloo high court orders Lakhvi released.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/852551/mumb ... n-illegal/
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pak. militant groups unite under TTP - AFP
Three major militant groups in Pakistan’s troubled northwest have put aside their differences and pledged support to the main insurgent group confronting a full-scale military offensive, commanders said on Thursday.

On Thursday, leaders of Taliban splinter group Jamat-ul-Ahrar and militants belonging to Lashkar-e-Islam pledged allegiance to Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which claimed responsibility for the Peshawar school shooting. TTP is led by Mullah Fazlullah, who is believed to have ordered the 2012 shooting that gravely injured Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousefzai. Jamat-ul-Ahrar split from TTP last year but has claimed many attacks against Pakistani troops and Shia Muslims.

TTP main spokesman Muhammad Khorasani confirmed the re-alliance in a statement sent via e-mail. — AFP
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

What if security team has closet jihadis, Can tunnel save the killing of cricketer's in such a case? Indian team players will be sitting ducks. This will be nothing but a tunnel secured by jihadis at both the ends.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Pakis to help humanity uncover the secrets of DNA
South Asian cousin marriages, providing perfect subjects for UK Genome project
LONDON: Scientists are studying Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities in East London as part of the East London Genes and Health project. According to a report by The Guardian, the study attempts to identify beneficial genes protecting against various health conditions including heart disease and cancer.
I can tell you already it is green in color and has its foreskin chipped off. It thrives when clocks are turned back to 7th century and when it drinks camel cola
Why conduct research of this sort?

Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities in London are reported to have the highest rates of poor health in the UK, the Guardian report cited. They are five times more likely than the average Britisher to develop Type-2 Diabetes and twice as likely to succumb to heart disease.

Most scientific studies on genetics focus on European populations. Because of the high rates of poor health prevalent among South Asians, the research could allow scientists to provide better treatment to people of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin.
ju kaffirs don't realize what our brofit realized 14 centuries ago not to muddy the genetic pools. This sample set is to genetics research what sliced bread was to housewives
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Now jo Lahore mein gandu who ..... check the logic why I should not be compared to Kohli
'I should not be compared to Kohli because he bats higher up'
Pakistan batsman Umar Akmal has said that it was unfair to compare him with India's Virat Kohli as both batted at different positions.

"It is always my effort to deliver 100 per cent for the team and Pakistan but I know people compare me to Virat Kohli which is not right because he bats higher up the order," Akmal told Pakistani journalists in Adelaide on Thursday.

"I should not be compared to Kohli because if he came into bat at six or seven and performed than I would understand and accept the comparisons. If I get a chance to bat higher up I believe I can perform better than what I do and get big innings," he said.

He pointed out that one must keep in mind that he mostly comes to bat at number five, six or seven. Asked if he had discussed his desire to bat at number three or four with the team management, Akmal shrugged off the question simply saying that he could talk to them if they watched domestic cricket back home.

"They have not watched me bat at number three in domestic first class cricket, that is where I bat most of the time. I can only say they will soon trust me and allow me to bat higher up the order where I feel more comfortable," he said.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Absurdity at the museum
you can copy Washington DC when you designed your capital city but how do you maintain it paki istyle
Sir: Last Wednesday, my friend and I decided to visit the Pakistan Museum of Natural History in Islamabad in a quest to discover how relics from history have been exhibited and preserved. Soon after we entered the premises, we were shocked to find that there was no electricity and that the backup generators were out of order. When we switched on our mobile phone’s flashlight to observe the items displayed we found dust on every item, exposing the complacency of the caretaker administration of the museum. When we asked for guidance, no one was available with the substantial knowhow about the historical background of the mummified mammals.

As a last ditch attempt, I consulted with the staff at the reception for any booklet or guide explaining the museum’s assets, to which I was told: “Consider this visit enough. We are not here to provide any further assistance for you.” Imagine my disgust! How can we preserve our heritage and museums for our future generations when these are the kind of people looking after them?

ABDUL WADOOD RAJA, MUHAMMAD BILAL

Rawalpindi
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, lets not put a gloss over it, but those of us like me who thought BJP and ModiJi will different from MMS in dealing with TSP are disappointed. From resuming piss with TSP, Pakis brazenly continuing to thumb its nose like releasing Lakhvi again & meeting the Harried rats, to the garbage going on the valley etc; maybe there is a method to the madness in the manner in which ModiJi in tackling things I don't know, but from a perception standpoint, he is on very weak wicket. I mean the same BJP and ModiJi would have pilloried Cong & MMS if the roles were reversed. I would like to see how long it is before Mufti demands TSP currency in the valley and crap like that. And with each move, like releasing terrorists, Mufti's popularity within the valley and TSP will only go up.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Seriously, what is the fricking point of taking the pakis seriously? The paki foreign minister just came up on TV and said Pakis had done justice in the Lakhvi case and demanded India take action on Aseemanand, when the samjhauta blasts were conducted by the pakis themselves. Nothing more than breaking up Pakistan and destroying those mofos will produce results, and the scumbags in the USA and the US state dept. sit around feeding the pakis and trying to redirect terrorists at India, while pretending that religious intolerance is the biggest problem in India because their rat-turd missionaries are not being given a free hand to create mischief in India. US and Pakistan, a marriage made in the Pakistan of the universe. Thoo. And we have disingenuous/naive tools coming out here pretending that ISIS is a bigger threat than the Paki funded and (US-aid supported) terrorist groups working against India. It will take patience and time, but destroying this scumbags and all the barriers to it created by Indians in India is a pre-requisite. Think tanks in India that Invite pakis like Haqqani to misguide youngsters must be effing destroyed for being utter ratfinks, and there are some in Bangalore that do exactly that.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Finally, Lakhvi is giving us a chance. It was always difficult to 'smash and grab' him from jail. Mission is a go!!
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Apparently the pawkis tested a drone and a laser guided mijjile successfully in one go.. Smells like a truckload of pindi gas..

As usual a lil bit of BG research reveals it is just a pawki paint job on a cheeni dlone and mijjile :mrgreen:

Dlone and mijjile tested! AoA!
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

Pakis doing an equal equal with India as their govt summoned the Indian ambassador and lodged a strong protest at India "not being serious in prosecuting the samjauta express accused". Practically cooking a snook at India and rubbing it in, in response to our summoning their guy yesterday for the court letting off lakhvi.
Time for the 56 inch chested Modi to show if his chest is muscle toned by surya namaskars or is just accumulated fat.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Taking out Lakhvi alone will achieve nothing -- it is like stomping on a single insect in a colony of termites. Pakistan needs to be taken down with prejudice, assuming the jokers in the MEA grow a brain to understand why that is the only option one of these coming centuries.
member_23370
BRFite

Post by member_23370 »

Hmmm time to meet Mr Bugti and provide moral and diplomatic support.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Extreme provocation by Pukis. Curious to see how Modi-Doval duo would respond.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vipul wrote:Pakis doing an equal equal with India as their govt summoned the Indian ambassador and lodged a strong protest at India "not being serious in prosecuting the samjauta express accused". Practically cooking a snook at India and rubbing it in, in response to our summoning their guy yesterday for the court letting off lakhvi.
Time for the 56 inch chested Modi to show if his chest is muscle toned by surya namaskars or is just accumulated fat.

release of dangerous prisoners by mufti and the pakis have been coordinated to make it an islamic slap and a snub to India.

Retaliate first by banning the BBC from India fir 3-5 years.

Then shutting down all talks with the pakis at any level. No cricket, hockey, kabaddi, kho kho or tiddlywinks. Just keep smiling sweetly.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

chetak, doing that is counterproductive -- the current path of just holding useless SAARC talks with Pakistan and no bilateral talks keeps the mofos in the US and "international community" from interfering without giving any ground to the paki turds.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tuvaluan wrote:chetak, doing that is counterproductive -- the current path of just holding useless SAARC talks with Pakistan and no bilateral talks keeps the mofos in the US and "international community" from interfering without giving any ground to the paki turds.
the optics of our foreign sec visiting the pakis, particularly and very particularly, at the time that he did, was completely wrong. I don't care if they were actually discussing dog biscuit recipes. It was wrong.

He could have done the same visit after 6-8 months or better still, not at all. Nothing earthshaking about SAARC foreign secys suddenly becoming bum chums.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Doubt if this regime or the people in charge like Dr. Jaishankar have any bum-chummy feelings to the pakis -- they are being realistic and pragmatic as far as I can. This SAARC nonsense provides the optics of engagement without really engaging the pakis, and it has its advantages, but the pakis are a bunch of cussed turds who have no good intentions at any point, engagement or no engagement.

Notice that the PM is actually engaging every country in SAARC bilaterally to cut the real deals -- SAARC allows India to claim it is engaging pak. I mean, do we really expect the paki turds to actually do anything like provide a just ending to the 26/11 trial or not stopping their terrorists from entering India, or for that matter, not widening their war across the international border in Jammu?

But taking positions that can be played out as hostile positions by the pakis only helps the paki establishment to have all the pakis rally around the army, and raise their hysterical warmongering. Intuitively, that position must be taken only when India has its ducks in a row internally to be ready to respond appropriately. There is no point going down that road if the job cannot be completed once and for all. JM2P.
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

I don't think it matters if Lakhvi is inside the jail or outside. Even inside the jail, he was treated like royalty, with cellphones, special food and even conjugal visit. It was only an eyewash. Now atleast it is honest and everyone knows what Pakistan feels about this a..hole.

There is actually a huge benefit for India. This is a stick that India can conveniently use to beat up the WKK folks, while also canceling all engagement with Paki pigs, including the impending Kirket match. I can only see good news about Lakhvi's release. No negatives at all!

Thanks paki pigs.
member_26255
BRFite

Post by member_26255 »

rgsrini wrote:I don't think it matters if Lakhvi is inside the jail or outside. Even inside the jail, he was treated like royalty, with cellphones, special food and even conjugal visit. It was only an eyewash. Now atleast it is honest and everyone knows what Pakistan feels about this a..hole.

There is actually a huge benefit for India. This is a stick that India can conveniently use to beat up the WKK folks, while also canceling all engagement with Paki pigs, including the impending Kirket match. I can only see good news about Lakhvi's release. No negatives at all!

Thanks paki pigs.
++1008
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

rgsrini wrote:I don't think it matters if Lakhvi is inside the jail or outside. Even inside the jail, he was treated like royalty, with cellphones, special food and even conjugal visit. It was only an eyewash. Now atleast it is honest and everyone knows what Pakistan feels about this a..hole.

Thanks paki pigs.
Quoted for truth. CRamSji, if you see it this way, no disappointment will ensue!!

The "release" basically does away with any fig leaf that Pakis and resident MPTPs would have called up to cover their fibs and lies. WKKs will become more brazen and their shamelessness will there for all to see.

Moreover, this came AFTER Jaishankar's visit to Isloo. No political formation within India will touch this with a bargepole, without the risk of alienating a sizable chunk of their supporters.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

KashiJi,

Makes sense, but I am not sure there is any great strategy in this move by ModiJi to resume piss with TSP, however much it is couched as being under SAARC banner. Thats just a fig leaf IMO. I think it was US pressure on him that did the trick, or it could be Mufti's ultimatum on the forming the alliance. I don't understand what it is about US that successive Indian PMs from MMS to Vajpayee and now Modi who are either charmed or threatened by US, I don't know, to deliver on TSP.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the “Pakistani Role In Global Terrorism” thread.

Jo Faislabad mein g@ndμ woh Fort Lauderdale mein bhi g@ndμ.

US Nationality and upbringing is not enough to prevent two brothers born in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan from indulging in the Islamic Republic’s national past time of committing acts of Mohammadden Terrorism:

Pakistani brothers plead guilty to New York terror plot : The brothers, Raees and Sheheryar Qazi, face as many as 35 and 20 years in prison, respectively. They will be sentenced June 5.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Thanks paki pigs.
Kashi wrote:Quoted for truth. CRamSji, if you see it this way, no disappointment will ensue!!

The "release" basically does away with any fig leaf that Pakis and resident MPTPs would have called up to cover their fibs and lies. WKKs will become more brazen and their shamelessness will there for all to see.

Moreover, this came AFTER Jaishankar's visit to Isloo. No political formation within India will touch this with a bargepole, without the risk of alienating a sizable chunk of their supporters.
Agree with both. Use this incident to hammer home the point that Bakis cannot be trusted to keep their word. No point is getting our BP up.

Bakis expected some movement on talks during Jaishankar's visit. Seems the visit was a TOTAL washout as far as they were concerned. This is their way of getting back at the Indians for leaving them empty handed. Tactical brilliance of the best kind.

India/Modi wants to give the Indo-US relations some slack for it to develop because Modi believes (Rightly) that it *could* help India's objectives wrt China, funding, tech. transfer, industrialization, etc. Modi seemingly bowing to US demand/suggestion and in a show of good faith sends his foreign secretary for an exploratory visit. The Bakis pay back by releasing Lakvi. Now Modi can point to this incident to fend off new Americans suggestions. Even if Lakvi is hauled back to jail Modi can use this incident to justify its slow and cautious baby steps.

By 2018-19 the benefits or lack of benefit of Indo-US cooperation would become visible. Also, Modi's domestic agenda hopefully would have progressed enough for him to drop the pretense of engagement. About that time we should expect a major realignment in out relations with US, China and Bakistan. In the meantime Modi will do anything that he think will further his domestic agenda.
Last edited by pankajs on 14 Mar 2015 10:53, edited 1 time in total.
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

Folks, Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi was not in jail for India's protection.

He was locked up for his own security.

He is now out in the open, ready for Ak-phyrr or some other unfortunate accident to befall him. His Maker awaits.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Lakhvi back in detention on Punjab Interior Ministry's orders

Tauqir Ghumman — Published 27 minutes ago

LAHORE: A day after the detention orders of the alleged mastermind of the 2008 Mumbai attacks Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi were declared void by the Islamabad High Court (IHC), the Punjab Home Ministry reordered his detention on Saturday.

IHC's Justice Noorul Haq Qureshi on Friday had accepted Lakhvi's appeal filed against his third time detention orders and ordered the immediate release of the alleged Mumbai attacks mastermind.

Lakhvi had been granted bail in both cases against him, including the 2008 Mumbai attack case and the six-year-old case pertaining to the kidnapping of an Afghan national.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the “Pakistani Role In Global Terrorism” thread.

BRFite Vishnu Som:

Infiltrators From Pakistan Are Deadlier Than Ever Before
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the “India-US Relations : News and Discussion” thread.

Bangladesh newspaper The Daily Star reprints article that appeared in the October 1971 issue of Foreign Affairs by Sydney H. Schanberg titled “Pakistan Divided”.

The US’s Equal=Equal policy it appears was discredited way back then but yet the US refused to kill it off:
Most Asia analysts feel that in clinging to its notion of maintaining a balance between India and Pakistan and in treating the current crisis as an Indo-Pak dispute, Washington is pursuing an unrealistic and shortsighted policy. They believe that Pakistan cannot be treated as equal to India -- in size, importance, democratic traditions or stability -- and that the realistic course for Washington would be to try to persuade Pakistan to adjust to a secondary role instead of inflating its delusions.
Pakistan Divided
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

London Discussion: Hussain Haqqani on Pakistan and the West: Full Discussion (Only Audio)

Vivasvat
BRFite

Post by Vivasvat »

Outstanding IMF credit by member
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

rgsrini wrote:. . . This is a stick that India can conveniently use to beat up the WKK folks . . .
The WKKs will pick up the Paki line on Samjhota. Two issues here. The WKKs are clueless and shameless while some of them are even unpatriotic etc. Second, the previous government created the equal-equal for its narrow political reasons and thereby we shout ourselves in our foot, something similar to Nehru taking the J&K issue to the UN.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Keeping Lakhvi In Limbo

Even Inbred Blind suffering Poaloopsey Can see but not WKKKanjars
The Interior Ministry is excellent at putting up a show of hard work and motivation – show only. As Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi walks free on bail, his detention under the Maintenance of Public Order Ordinance having been declared illegal, one thing is clear: the federal government of Pakistan has absolutely no desire to convict Lakhvi. Instead he is being kept in limbo, constantly investigated and tried, but never placed permanently behind bars; in an attempt to keep both sides of the religio-political spectrum at bay. In the process it is barrelling through countless legal conventions and rules of governmental responsibility.The government is playing a dirty game; it hides behind legal court procedures, using every trick in the book to delay justice, and later assuring the people the trial is in progress – and letting courts take the flak. The responsibility to investigate, gather evidence and to build a case falls to the interior ministry, not the courts or the individual lawyers that are hired. The judge is there to judge the facts presented for him and the lawyer is there to present them to the court. Lakhvi was released on bail because the government did not present sufficient evidence, filing one extension plea after another to buy time. The kidnapping case registered against him on his initial release and the temporary detention under the Ordinance were both the same; stop gaps to bide time. The detention was always temporary, and liable to legal challenge, while in the kidnapping case the government failed to bring Lakhvi to the court premises several times, citing “security concerns”. There is blatant malfeasance in the government’s actions. It has enough evidence to get an arrest warrant issued, yet it doesn’t have enough to keep him under custody for the period of the trial - let alone get him convicted? It can indigenously develop drones, wage war against militants groups and can fund mega-economic projects, yet it can’t provide enough security to move one prisoner from one building to another? Even if security was a problem the solutions simple, yet not sought; the hearings could have been held in court, basic modern technology could have been used to conduct the trial. Even if we buy the claim that there is insufficient evidence to convict him for the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, there has to be enough evidence to convict him for lesser terrorism charges; he was arrested from a training camp of a banned militant organization, it must be remembered.Now the government has chosen its side of the fence and has shown its hand. Lakhvi will now have the ability to regroup with other Lashker-e-Taiba member – a fact that is less disturbing once one considers that he was already allowed to freely do that in Adiala Jail, where he lived like a prince. The government tells us there is no distinction between good and bad terrorists – it lies.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Altaf Hussain retaliates after TSPA attacks his house in M90 Karachi and tears the TSPA a lot of new and a reopens few old ones ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSruRYywYyg