India - South & North Korea Thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Re: India - South & North Korea Thread

Post by Suraj »

abhijitm wrote:Japan is the biggest loser in this. They need NK always hot so that US will keep its presence in the region. Would be interesting to watch Abe's reaction as this unfolds.
No, the Japanese are quite happy if the Norks stop saber rattling and lobbing missiles around them. That's my take from firsthand interactions with them about the matter. They're more than capable of handling their own defenses; JSDF is armed to the teeth, for something euphemistically called a "self defense force" .
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Any deal with NK is in reality a deal with Russia and China. This is a big victory for them.

All these moves are being done to get the SK to slowly push out the US presence from their territory.

In the meantime, boost economic ties with SK and slowly try to win over opposition parties with more hardline stance against US.

Make SK more dependent on Russia for energy.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Gautam, Ever since Egypt did the Yom Kippur attack in 1973 after military exercises near the Sinai , everybody is wary of military exercises.
souravB
BRFite

Post by souravB »

Thanks Ramana for replying. Though the prudence in me is shrieking against this deal saying Indian interests are not harmed only if there is unification.
ramana wrote:souravB,
I think in US the globalist lobby that came to power in early 90s that hoodwinked/Nelson eye to NoKo missile transfers to Pak is capped.
Soon will be rolled back and eliminated.

The corollary is the AQK centrifuges and HEU bum design from Pak in trade didn't work.
Not only missile tech but there is submarine tech which I am more worried about, NoKo either have SSBN capability or are near completion (even if it is only miniature subs with 1 BM).
Now, US can't do anything even if they wanted to cause it will be a weapon sale with TOT or whatever (China can/will foot the bill for Bakis).
Young One restarted fresh and got here.

Those purges could be of those who bought the shoddy stuff.
Young One be honest or corrupt will need money, and currently only China is the only country with resources to spare.
Whatever be the condition of their stuff, they are ripe for selling a dirty bomb or two.

The way I see it they can and will be used as a satellite state of China unless there is a Korean unification (highly unlikely) and now there is one more country for India to influence.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Bottom line: this looks like a sensible deal, not much chest-thumping on either side.

1. NoKo stops nuko.
2. NoKo stops mijjiles (they are visibly scrapping their engine test sites and oursourcing to Chinese sites in the Gobi)
3. No more missile overflights over Japan.
4. US-SoKo stop saber-rattling with their "exercises".

5. DT apparently saw all those mijjile launch videos and remarked " BEACHES! What wonderful, uncluttered beaches!! Imagine high-rise condos with neon signs saying "TRUMP" on each one!" (seriously: this was in his 1-hour Brej Konpheranj yesterday)

What I DIDN'T hear is: no backdown from the mountainsides filled with artillery caves that threaten Seoul. But I get the feeling that SoKo is in it for reunification, or at least using NoKo labor and factories to compete in global export market with Taiwan/cheen combo.

Japan has an ageing workforce. No taste for a war that would kill off half the wage-earners.
SoKo OTOH appears to be already inside/nearly inside the Event Horizon of the cheen Black Hole.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

UlanBatoriji,
1.'Noko will certainly stop nuko. Around 2118 or 2218. Or sometime later.
2. DT says that stopping mil ex will save money. It can save more by cutting down on the military. It can rely on real estate deals to survive.
3. I think all this means that US is withdrawing from Asia. As my BD friends say it is "Bad Luck kharab" for Taiwan, SK and Japan. Out of these, Japan has a long military tradition and could arm themselves quickly, if there is political will. SK will not be allowed to merge into NK by China. Taiwan's days as a renegade province is now limited. Withdrawal of US means a rise of China and India will have to adjust itself to this. I am sure Modiji has taken this into account.
3. Trade war may split France, Germany and Canada from the US. UK may remain the only poodle in Europe. But it's powers are declining.
Gautam
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

ramana wrote:Gautam, Ever since Egypt did the Yom Kippur attack in 1973 after military exercises near the Sinai , everybody is wary of military exercises.
ramanaji, Yes. And the US media is not against stopping the ME. However, they want to know what was offered in return. ME are going on since the end of Korean war. Every year NK protests and some times violently. They think this should not have been given up without a reciprocal move. The other point they make is that SK and Japan were not informed beforehand, and they came to know from media. This makes them jittery about DT's leadership.
Gautam
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

IMO one key difference between NoKo and Libya (or Syria) is that unlike in the middle East there are no US "Allies" (Israel, Saudies) who are pushing for a conflict. Both SoKo and Japan are uber kandle kissers/kimono shiverers, don't want a war that can destroy their economy.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

UlanBatori wrote:Bottom line: this looks like a sensible deal, not much chest-thumping on either side.

1. NoKo stops nuko.
2. NoKo stops mijjiles (they are visibly scrapping their engine test sites and oursourcing to Chinese sites in the Gobi)
3. No more missile overflights over Japan.
4. US-SoKo stop saber-rattling with their "exercises".

5. DT apparently saw all those mijjile launch videos and remarked " BEACHES! What wonderful, uncluttered beaches!! Imagine high-rise condos with neon signs saying "TRUMP" on each one!" (seriously: this was in his 1-hour Brej Konpheranj yesterday)

What I DIDN'T hear is: no backdown from the mountainsides filled with artillery caves that threaten Seoul. But I get the feeling that SoKo is in it for reunification, or at least using NoKo labor and factories to compete in global export market with Taiwan/cheen combo.

Japan has an ageing workforce. No taste for a war that would kill off half the wage-earners.
SoKo OTOH appears to be already inside/nearly inside the Event Horizon of the cheen Black Hole.
UlanBatori
There was even a White House presentation to Kim Jong On of real estate possibilities (condominiums and resorts) in NK as this news report points out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/no ... ar-AAyxYWd
Shivaji
BRFite

Post by Shivaji »

Trump had war of words with Canadian PM and also threatened tariffs on European goods just before meeting NoKo leader.

Would it be a possibility that Trump expects Kim to go back to old ways in future. Trump would call for action against NoKo and see how NATO countries respond to his call. That would be the trigger for him to convince American people that they have been taken advantage of by so-called-allies in which heavy lifting is always by US. That is when he will renegotiate deals with friends-and-foes.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/ ... yEd4bJ96Uk
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Trump may call for action against NK and see how US military respond to his call. Even for a non-nuclear exchange, US military has feared that thousands of military and civilian will perish. If I remember correctly about 37,000 US soldiers died in the last Korean war. Then there is a fear that nuclear weapons may be used by NK at some stage. On top of it DT has no experience in running a war and may escalate to a nuclear war. Also, China has always said that it will come in the war to help NK like the last time.
Gautam
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I think Yoo Ess urgently needs to destabilize Moon govt and install a puppet dictator a la Diem / Thieu of South Vietnam. Then Raytheon stock prices can head back up. Moon is either a real Manchurian Candidate or a realist who sees that the Sun Rises in The East, not in Dupleecity.
Interesting comment from DT at Brej Konpherenj (BK):
People talk about China as a great power and they are, but the US economy is twice the size of the Chinese.
Fear.
For the first time he was absolutely serious in that BK, emphasizing:
I HAVE TO DO IT
to explain why he has to get into a tough position on trade with China (and by extension Oirope/G7). Almost said: "It's my job" but he didn't. He did say: "Trade deficit is too large".
Surely he understands that the future is a US-Cheen bissing contest, and Russia can be on either side, so important to keep them from going too far into the other side.
If I were DT I would view the Oiropeans as a lot of useless baggage, losers.

But I ABSOLUTELY LOVED how he cut down that pompous Oiropean sh1t who lectured on how Previous Presidents refused to shake hands with NoKo etc. And having socked him, comes back with a "thank you, by the way". :rotfl:
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

There is no way NoKo will relinquish the nukes. There is the evidence of "libya model" and of course, the original "Saddam model".

Japan and SoKo are now realizing the fate of poodles. Nuke armed neighbour next door and their borrowed shield is now threatened to be withdrawn. Now we wait for them do their nuclear breakouts.

I don't think China is a loser here. They hold the KJU and his regime by their privates and can squeeze whenever they want to.
Russia is couldn't care less - Moscow is quite far away and the Russia-NoKo border is a desolate piece of land with just one railway line (no road) connecting them. They have lived with US troops in the peninsula for some 70 years now, and can live forever. They are not threatened either way.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

Aarvee wrote:
Cain Marko wrote: What? Lets not forget Dennis Rodman.....since we are in a generous mood
I am not suggesting they deserve one, I am just saying they do so "more" than ombaba, who got the piece prize just for becoming pot us. :D
Ya I got your point, just wanted to add one more flavor to the variety of Nobel candidates, I mean if you can have ombaba, Trump and malala, why not rodman eh?
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/18/worl ... ottom-well
Kim Jong-un Returns to China, This Time With Leverage
By Jane Perlez, June 18, 2018
BEIJING — North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, arrived in Beijing on Tuesday amid an escalating trade conflict between China and the United States, one that gives him an opening to play the powers against each other as Washington presses him to dismantle his nuclear arsenal.
“This could be regarded as an intuitive response to Trump’s escalation of the trade war,” Shi Yinhong, a professor of international relations at Renmin University in Beijing, said of China’s invitation to Mr. Kim.
The surprise trip, just a week after his landmark summit meeting in Singapore with President Trump, is the North Korean leader’s third visit to China since March. His two-day trip was announced by Xinhua, China’s official news agency, as Mr. Kim was arriving on Tuesday morning; his previous stops in China were not made public until after they were over.
For his first one, in March — which was also his first trip abroad, and his first meeting with a head of state, since becoming the North’s leader — Mr. Kim arrived in Beijing aboard an armored train, and he spent two days in the capital for talks with President Xi Jinping. In May, Mr. Kim visited the port city of Dalian, also spending time with Mr. Xi.
This time, Mr. Kim arrived much as any other foreign leader might, landing at Beijing’s international airport and taking a stretch limousine to the city center. Xinhua’s report gave no details of the agenda for Mr. Kim’s visit. But he was likely to deliver a personal briefing about what happened behind closed doors during three hours of talks with Mr. Trump last week, the first meeting ever between leaders of the United States and North Korea.
Andrei Lankov, a Russian expert on North Korea who has lived in the North and still has ties there, said Mr. Kim would be seeking to take advantage of the trade conflict between the United States and China, deepening their rivalry to ensure they do not join forces against him, as they did last year on the United Nations sanctions over his weapons program. “He wants to further disrupt the united China-U.S. front, which somewhat surprisingly emerged last year, but now is in critical condition due to the trade war,” Mr. Lankov said. Mr. Kim is turning out to be a “very good diplomat,” Mr. Lankov said. “Like his late grandfather, Kim Il-sung, he might even learn how to outsmart the Chinese. The Americans under Trump was an unbelievably easy job.”
Gautam
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

"President Moon Jae-in's trip seeks to turn India into 'next China' for South Korea: Official"
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east- ... outh-korea
NEW DELHI - South Korean President Moon Jae-in's trip to India will help create the next largest market for his country, Seoul's trade minister said on Monday (July 9), calling India the next China for South Korea, Yonhap news agency reported.

"The visit to India and Singapore by the head of state marks a move towards launching the New Southern Policy in earnest," Mr Kim Hyun-chong told reporters, referring to President Moon's key foreign policy that seeks to greatly enhance the country's relationship with India and 10 members of the Association of South-east Asian Nations (Asean).

Mr Moon arrived in New Delhi on Sunday for a four-day state visit. He is currently on a two-nation trip that will later take him to Singapore, an Asean member.
Also TOI:
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 911373.cms
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

South Korea to lift India ties on par with China, US, Japan.
South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Monday said he was committed to raising South Korea’s relations with India to the level of those with China, Japan, Russia and the US, as he sought to expand cooperation in areas such as shipbuilding, aerospace, manufacture of medical devices and food processing.
dinesha
BRFite

Post by dinesha »

North Korea Reportedly Asked Israel for $1 Billion in Cash to Halt Missile Sale to Iran
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/rep ... -1.6249205
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

dinesha wrote:North Korea Reportedly Asked Israel for $1 Billion in Cash to Halt Missile Sale to Iran
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/rep ... -1.6249205
Doubt that money would be a problem for Iran, if not money then then can always pay in oil to NoKo
dinesha
BRFite

Post by dinesha »

Moon's trip seeks to turn India into 'next China' for S. Korea: official
http://m.yna.co.kr/mob2/en/contents_en. ... 000&mobile
"India is a country that has no sensitive issues with us historically or geopolitically, so has little risk of its economic cooperation wavering due to external factors. China, for example, created serious problems for our country over the THAAD issue, but with India, there are no such variables," the trade minister said.
souravB
BRFite

Post by souravB »

KF-X
As per the news report SoKo unveiled the KFX aircraft whose design is similar to F22 and AMCA albeit no stealth. They say there will be a stealth version later on but that is highly unlikely because they have to completely redesign. Is there any news on cooperation between India and SoKo on this front? both heads looked chummy and they are issuing some pretty bold statements.
dinesha
BRFite

Post by dinesha »

What Did Moon's India Visit Achieve?
https://thediplomat.com/2018/07/what-di ... t-achieve/
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/south-k ... up-1942790
NEW DELHI: South Korean First Lady Kim Jung-sook arrived in New Delhi on Sunday for a four-day visit during which she will participate in Diwali festivities and ceremony involving a memorial for a Korean queen in Ayodhya.
According to Korean legend, Princess Suriratna from Ayodhya had travelled to Korea, married a king some 2000 years ago.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

North Korea Executes Its Special Envoy to U.S., Officials Involved in Trump-Kim Summit: Report

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/no ... spartandhp

excerpted
North Korea has reportedly executed its special envoy to the U.S. and four other Foreign Ministry officials after the February U.S.-North Korea summit in Hanoi didn’t work out.
According to Reuters, South Korean newspaper Chosun Ilbo reports that Kim Hyok Chol—who had served as U.S. special representative for North Korea Stephen Biegun’s counterpart in the run-up to the Hanoi summit—and the other officials were charged with spying and executed at Mirim Airport shortly after the summit.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

From beebeesee
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48477248
The most (in)famous of these was the alleged death of singer Hyon Song-wol. In 2013, the same South Korean newspaper announced that she had been shot in a "hail of machine gun fire while members of her orchestra looked on".
Last year, Hyon Song-wol swept into Seoul leading a visiting North Korean delegation ahead of the Winter Olympics looking rather glamorous in a fur coat and very much alive. She is now one of the most powerful women in North Korea.
In the movies I watch, Agint007 routinely gets "ass-ass-inated" and then gets Buried At Sea, only to be picked up by submarine and come out of his "coffin" with his mijjile erect and ready.
Permission to Come on board, Captain?
OTOH
It's worth noting that the state's official Rodong Sinmun newspaper called out unspecified "betrayers" and "turncoats" in an editorial earlier this week. It said that those who "committed anti-party" and "anti-revolutionary actions" would come under the "stern judgement of the revolution". No names have been given, but the message is clear...
It's also alleged that Kim Yong-chol, the North Korean leader's right hand man who was despatched to Washington to help arrange the Hanoi summit, has now been sent to a labour and re-education camp near the Chinese border.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

First victim of North Korean Missiles in America

"Found naked and charred". 9 years jail sentence for the Concerned Citjen.
Makes u wonder about the types of ppl who have access to your personal info as stock traders.
siqir
BRFite -Trainee

Post by siqir »

trump walking over the border at panmunjom was huge symbolism i think

it is a world shift away from when americans were slaughtering koreans chinese vietnamese etc for ideology to now dealing with them as they are tyrants or whatever

i wonder if trumps generation of americans were seeking some sort of acceptance from asians and catharsis for that past and found it in that moment

this step will likely change the image of americans for many asians to be much more positive so kudos to trump for doing it

but china will be bigger beneficiary if they are seen as the guiding hand behind the scenes and it will strengthen sinosphere
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

https://tfipost.com/2019/09/south-korea ... ath-singh/

Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir: No Government Support For Companies Operating In Area, South Korea Says
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/pakistan- ... korea-says
South Korea has assured India that its government will not offer any support to companies that are operating in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, the part of erstwhile Jammu & Kashmir state illegally held by Pakistan, ET reports.

South Korea has said that policy regarding the issue has been in place since 2014 when support in the form of government subsidies and tax breaks were withdrawn from companies that set up shop in the region.

The assurance comes in the backdrop of Pakistani media reports of the South Korean ambassador to Pakistan saying that investments in the region will continue. India has reached out to friendly nations with its concerns on projects in the region, including CPEC which violate Indian sovereignty.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Expect more canines for the armored corps.

The ~200 are not enough.
Need to populate the independent armored brigades too.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

K-pop stars Jung Joon-young and Choi Jong-hoon sentenced for rape
A South Korean court has sentenced K-pop stars Jung Joon-young and Choi Jong-hoon to six and five years in prison for gang raping drunk unconscious women.

Jung was also charged with filming the assault and distributing the footage.

The men will have to do 80 hours of sexual violence treatment courses and are banned from working with children.

The case is one of several sex and abuse scandals that have rocked the K-pop world in recent years.

Judge Kang Seong-soo said that Jung, 30, had raped women who were "drunk and unable to resist, filmed them nude and having sex, then spread it on a group chat".

"We can't imagine the pain the victims might have felt who found out later."

He also said it seemed Jung viewed the victims just as a tool for pleasure.

In the final testimony, Jung - who rose to fame on a TV talent show - said: "I deeply regret my foolishness and I feel great remorse."

"From now on, I shall only... live in remorse," he added.

In March, he quit the music business after admitting that he secretly filmed women and shared the videos.

On Choi - a former member of the band F.T. Island, which had number one albums in South Korea - the court said the 30-year-old "did not feel remorse after mass-raping drunken victims".

The allegations involving some of the the biggest stars of the K-pop world have become a growing scandal.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/12/05/poli ... index.html
The commercial satellite imagery, which was captured on Thursday by Planet Labs, shows new activity at Sohae Satellite Launching Station and the presence of a large shipping container at the facility's engine test stand, according Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia Nonproliferation Program at the Middlebury Institute, which works in partnership with the imaging company.

The shipping container was not seen at the site before Thursday and its presence suggests the North Koreans are moving to resume tests engine tests at Sohae, Lewis told CNN.
North Korea carries out 'very important test'
North Korea says it has carried out a "very important test" at a satellite-launching site.
The KCNA state news agency said the results would be used to upgrade the country's strategic status. It provided no further details.
Analysts believe it could be a ground-based test of an engine to power a satellite launcher or an intercontinental ballistic missile.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/20/politics ... index.html
US monitoring intelligence that North Korean leader is in grave danger after surgery
By Jim Sciutto, Joshua Berlinger, Kylie Atwood and Zachary Cohen, CNN
Tue April 21, 2020

(CNN)The US is monitoring intelligence that suggests North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Un, is in grave danger after undergoing a previous surgery, according to a US official with direct knowledge. A second source familiar with the intelligence told CNN that the US has been closely monitoring reports on Kim's health.
Kim recently missed the celebration of his grandfather's birthday on April 15, which raised speculation about his well-being. He had been seen four days before that at a government meeting. Another US official told CNN Monday that the concerns about Kim's health are credible but the severity is hard to assess. Daily NK, an online newspaper based in South Korea that focuses on North Korea, reports that Kim reportedly received a cardiovascular system procedure on April 12. Kim received the cardiovascular system procedure because of "excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork," according to the news site, and is now receiving treatment in a villa in Hyangsan County following his procedure.
After assessing that Kim's condition had improved, most of the medical team treating him returned to Pyongyang on April 19 and only part of them remained to oversee his recovery situation, according to the news site. CNN is unable to independently confirm the report.
A South Korean source told CNN Monday that the country's top leaders are very much aware of reports about Kim's health status but cannot independently verify details published by Daily NK. The source acknowledged that Kim's issues related to weight and smoking are well known but made clear they are waiting for more information.
Gautam
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un rumored to be dead
By Dana KennedyApril 25, 2020 | 12:36pm

Kim Jong Un is rumored to be dead, according to a Hong Kong broadcast network, while a Japanese magazine is reporting that North Korea’s rocket man is in a “vegetative state” after he underwent heart surgery earlier this month.A vice director of HKSTV Hong Kong Satellite Television, a Beijing-backed broadcast network in Hong Kong, claimed that Kim was dead, citing a “very solid source.” Her post on the Chinese messaging app Weibo has been shared widely on social media, according to a report in the International Business Times.

Other unconfirmed reports, attributed to senior party sources in Beijing, said an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon’s hands were shaking so badly.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/25/north-ko ... y-reports/
N. KOREA DICTATOR KIM JONG-UN REPORTEDLY DEAD ...
After Botched Heart Surgery 4/25/2020

North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly died, or is on his death bed with no hope for recuperation -- according to media outlets in China and Japan.
Amid reports China has sent a medical team to their communist neighbors this week to check in/advise on Kim, a Hong Kong-backed news channel's vice director -- who's apparently the niece of a Chinese foreign minister -- blasted out the news herself ... he's dead.
The woman put the report on a social media app called Weibo for her nearly 15 million followers to read, citing a "very solid source" about the claim Kim had, in fact, perished. A Japanese magazine reports he's in a "vegetative state" after a heart surgery gone wrong.
______________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong- ... orth-korea
Kim Jong Un in 'vegetative state', Japanese media claims; China medical experts dispatched to North Korea
By Peter Aitken | Fox News

Kim Jong Un’s health appears could be more serious than initially believed, according to reports.
Reports emerged earlier this week that Kim was gravely ill following heart surgery, although that has since been disputed. However, Japanese media now claims that Kim is in a vegetative state following a stent procedure.
Japanese magazine Shukan Gendai reported that Kim collapsed during a visit to a rural area in April. Kim reportedly required a stent procedure following the incident.
Gautam
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

BBC discussing that 'Kim Ding Dong' is no more and his sister could be elected next leader(On Andrew Marr show this AM)
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Breaking News

Trouble on Korean peninsula. Reports indicate NoKo blowing up liaison office in its territory.

SCMP

Not a bad development from Indian PoV. Tension in the Korean peninsula will result in US deployment and consequent Lizard's focus there.
Last edited by Mukesh.Kumar on 16 Jun 2020 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Funny thing is that they actually had given an advance warning if doing the same yesterday.

NK*NEWS report from 15th June