Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - Apr 22 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
jrjrao
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - Apr 22

Postby jrjrao » 06 May 2015 09:19

No surprise here...

Because we only need to recall how the Pakis all over Pakisatan went ape cry$shit and were full of reverential hero worship, when their fellow Paki, namely Mir Aimal Kasi, was affirmatively mated with needles in a US death chamber for the 1993 CIA shootings. Pakis all over Pakisatan were upset when their fellow momin failed to defeat a small, nominal and a feeble, needle.

Many funeral services were held in Pakisatan, when after the needles were extracted back from Mir Aimal Kasi, and after he was sent back packing to Pakisatan, packed full of formaldehyde.

Now, another set of hero worshipping Pakis have gotten themselves a new set of herrows to worship:

Funeral Held in Pakistan for Garland Shooting Suspects Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi
A local cleric, Pir Mohammad Chishti, head ‎of a madrassa in Peshawar, organized the funeral in absentia. He and other men, through loudspeakers installed on vehicles, called for people to come out of their homes and pay respects to the men, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi, whom he called "martyrs of Islam."

"Come forward and prove your love and loyalty with Islam and our beloved Prophet Mohammad," the cleric told people.

Chishti said he was proud of the bravery of the two‎ men. "The two martyrs proved their love and loyalty with Islam. They are the real heroes of Islam, and we must be proud on their courage," the cleric told attendees.

member_29040
BRFite -Trainee

Postby member_29040 » 06 May 2015 11:20

ArmenT wrote:
Guddu wrote:Its roughly the same fare...when you take the exchange rate into acct..

No it isn't. I just looked up the prices of a ticket for tomorrow from Indian Railways website (http://www.indianrail.gov.in/cgi_bin/inet_frenq_cgi.cgi)
Price for a seat in 3 tier AC compartment = Rs. 2060 = $ 32.49
Price for a seat in 2 tier AC compartment = Rs. 2840 = $ 44.79
Price for a seat in First class AC compartment = Rs. 4710 = $74.29

Now price from Islamabad to Karachi by 3 tier AC compartment = PKR 5500 = $54.05

All prices were converted to USD for apples-to-apples comparison using latest official exchange rates. As you can see, the Pakistani 3 tier AC compartment is more expensive than the Indian 2 tier AC compartment. Train is much slower too. Granted the first class AC fare in the Rajdhani is more expensive than the Karachi special, but for that price, you also get fresh red roses and pillows plumped and impeccable choices of food and drink served with real silverware and stuff.

If you compare prices from Rohri to Karachi the difference is striking. ( The distance is 494 Km. Same as Ahmedabad to Mumbai)
Price for 3 tier AC in India = Rs 920 = $ 14.83
Price for 2 tier AC in India = Rs 1290 = $ 20.80
Price in Pakistan= PKR 5000 = $ 49.02

jash_p
BRFite

Postby jash_p » 06 May 2015 16:18

As Zimbabwe clears security concerns and confirm the tour Pakis are celebrating as if they are hosting Olympics.

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Postby Falijee » 06 May 2015 17:53

Discrimation against Pathans in La- Whore due to fears of "terrorism"

A crowd gathers inside a cool and dark alleyway and a conversation begins to brew in Pashto. Lahore’s Shah Alam Market is a spirited commercial centre and its shopkeepers, selling a panoply of materials and small-scale commodities, seldom have time to gather for idle chitchat. What has brought this group together is the distraught young man at its centre, gesticulating wildly, his national identity card clenched in his fist.

“This card doesn’t say that I am a citizen of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,” rages Javed Mohmand. “It says that I am a citizen of Pakistan. So why is it that when I went to the bank today, they refused to let me open an account because I am Pathan?”
:-o

“We are targeted because we are Pathan — the state deems all Pathans to be terrorists. If by speaking Pashto one becomes a terrorist, then I, too, am a terrorist,” says Mohmand angrily.

Mohmand moved to Lahore from Mohmand Agency seven years ago. His family ran a business in Peshawar but shifted to Lahore, hoping to avail a healthier economic climate. He has registered with the local thanas (police stations) three times — every time he switched residence. But this didn’t stop authorities from raiding his Gawalmandi apartment on three separate occasions. Once, a raiding officer insinuated that it was being used for soirees with young men, :shock: perpetuating a long-standing ethnic stereotype.

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 06 May 2015 18:05

KLNMurthy wrote:I think it is not a coincidence that a great many of the WKKs are drawn from families with a connection to Partition.

Most of the WKKs deserve sympathy and understanding more than ridicule, I think. Partition was a traumatic event of unimaginable horror. Such trauma has a way of reducing its victims to an emotionally infantile state. They desperately want some kind of emotional support to cling to, something, even a false-something, to feel reassured that the world is not really so horribly and cruel as to have harmed them so terribly. They keep inventing alternate realities in which Pakjabis are not the coldhearted inhuman rakshasas that they truly have shown themselves to have been.

Very insightful post. Sets me thinking.

I was a little surprised about the "over the top" description of Pakistan women driving cars, having kitty parties and dressing better. Every Paki who has visited India recently has expressed surprise at women driving cars or on scooters. Why would they be surprised if it was commonplace in Shitland? The woman "Rohinee" :-? has a problem that goes beyond the perfectly accurate assessment you have made. It is one thing to oppose demonization of Pakis, but to turn the facts around by bluffing means a troubled (sick?) mind. The comment about women being better dressed is not just an unfair painting of all Indian women as badly dressed - but I suspect this Rohinee woman is deliberately insulting some Indian women she knows via this article. There is no need to simply paint all Pakistani women as well dressed and all Indian women as being less so. Especially if the author lives in India

This article will be read by the Delhi social crowd that this woman comes from. Those whom she is trying to insult will feel insulted and they will likely hit back in ways that we will not know - need to follow this woman on Twitter, perhaps, to see what is being said. Not sure that this lady has a great journalistic future ahead - need to wait and see,

Aside from that I had an epiphany yesterday. I was lazily scanning channels, impatiently waiting for ads to end on my favourite program "Pawn Stars" :D and I glanced at Headlines Today that had the line "Hafiz Saeed says Lakhvi is innocent. Why does Pakistan do this?"

My initial reaction was one of tired dismissal. I was telling myself "Oh I know so much about Pakistan - I could answer that question if only they asked intelligent ol' me" But then I realized that the adverse publicity that shitistan gets across most channels - including the airing of views by Paki mofo jernails is actually shaping opinions in India far more than the Amonkey Asha can reverse. I am not surprised that Pakistanis blame Indian media for being anti Pakistan. That makes me glad. Indians have to learn about shitland somehow or the other and as long as they behave like the assholes they are no amount of spraying cologne on a turd will change things.

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Postby Falijee » 06 May 2015 18:29

RAW formed to wipe Pakistan off the map of the world: Khawaja Asif

Defence Minister Khawaja Asif on Wednesday termed India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) ‘an enemy organisation’, saying it has been formed to undo Pakistan. :shock:

“RAW has been formed to undo Pakistan and to wipe Pakistan off the map of the world,” Asif said, during a television interview.

Comment : Was this not the same "gentlemen", caught on camera railing against the Paki army, in their National Assembly ? :D

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Postby A_Gupta » 06 May 2015 18:38

shiv wrote:The comment about women being better dressed is not just an unfair painting of all Indian women as badly dressed - but I suspect this Rohinee woman is deliberately insulting some Indian women she knows via this article. There is no need to simply paint all Pakistani women as well dressed and all Indian women as being less so. Especially if the author lives in India.

My guess is that e.g., in an Indian bazaar, one will see Indian women from all economic classes and how they are clothed. In a Pakistani bazaar, my guess is that only the women from the economic elite class will have their clothing visible, the others will be behind burkha, etc.; leading to this impression.

Google image searches:
1. Pakistan
https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm ... w0RRhinZTQ

2. India
https://www.google.com/search?q=Indian+ ... CAYQ_AUoAQ

PS: updated the URLs.
Last edited by A_Gupta on 06 May 2015 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Postby Peregrine » 06 May 2015 19:22

A_Gupta wrote:My guess is that e.g., in an Indian bazaar, one will see Indian women from all economic classes and how they are clothed. In a Pakistani bazaar, my guess is that only the women from the economic elite class will have their clothing visible, the others will be behind burkha, etc.; leading to this impression.

Google image searches:
1. Pakistan
https://www.google.com/search?q=india+m ... rket+women

2. India
https://www.google.com/search?q=india+m ... 6&dpr=1.25

Arun Ji :

Both above Links are to Indian Women.

Cheers Image

Anujan
Forum Moderator

Postby Anujan » 06 May 2015 19:37

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/funer ... fi-n354066

At least 150 people gathered here Tuesday and offered prayers for two men identified as the attackers who opened fire at a Texas event featuring caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.

A local cleric, Pir Mohammad Chishti, head ‎of a madrassa in Peshawar, organized the funeral in absentia. He and other men, through loudspeakers installed on vehicles, called for people to come out of their homes and pay respects to the men, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi, whom he called "martyrs of Islam."

KJo
BRF Oldie

Postby KJo » 06 May 2015 20:05

A_Gupta wrote:
shiv wrote:The comment about women being better dressed is not just an unfair painting of all Indian women as badly dressed - but I suspect this Rohinee woman is deliberately insulting some Indian women she knows via this article. There is no need to simply paint all Pakistani women as well dressed and all Indian women as being less so. Especially if the author lives in India.

My guess is that e.g., in an Indian bazaar, one will see Indian women from all economic classes and how they are clothed. In a Pakistani bazaar, my guess is that only the women from the economic elite class will have their clothing visible, the others will be behind burkha, etc.; leading to this impression.

Google image searches:
1. Pakistan

2. India

Good insight.
I have heard from many people including Indian wimmens here in the US about how Paki men they see all seem so polished, well dressed etc.
Reality?
Only RAPE class of Pak come to the US. No lower middle class can ever make it. I had classmates in madarassa who were TV models and kids of rich businessmen living in Clifton and Defence Col. In fact one of our neighbors is a Paki Ayesha who was neighbors with the Bhuttos in Karachi. Stinking rich, they go on world vacations every year for 2 weeks. They have run out of places to see.

Among Indians, you will see all classes. Rich and poor also, trying to make a few dollars to send to pitaji in the village. These types are not great in angrezi which makes everyone think that Indians are not classy compared to Pakis.

Prem
BRF Oldie

Postby Prem » 06 May 2015 21:08

Falijee wrote:RAW formed to wipe Pakistan off the map of the world: Khawaja Asif

Defence Minister Khawaja Asif on Wednesday termed India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) ‘an enemy organisation’, saying it has been formed to undo Pakistan. :shock:
RAW has been formed to undo Pakistan and to wipe Pakistan off the map of the world,” Asif said, during a television interview.

RAW was founded day after Arab father MC Qasim landed in Sindh: Quaid E AssHum MA Djinnha.

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 06 May 2015 21:08

Peregrine wrote:
A_Gupta wrote:My guess is that e.g., in an Indian bazaar, one will see Indian women from all economic classes and how they are clothed. In a Pakistani bazaar, my guess is that only the women from the economic elite class will have their clothing visible, the others will be behind burkha, etc.; leading to this impression.

Google image searches:
1. Pakistan

2. India

Arun Ji :

Both above Links are to Indian Women.

Cheers Image

No sirji. Upper one is shitistani alright

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Postby A_Gupta » 06 May 2015 22:00

^^^ In any case, updated the URLs to the images. Or try search on images.google.com with
+ Indian + market + women and + Pakistan + market + women

(I first tried "bazaar" as a search term, but Bazaar is a magazine in India with some extremely glamorous women on the covers, and that is what comes up with using that search term.)

Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Postby Shreeman » 06 May 2015 22:07

The US has handed over to Pakistan 14 combat aircraft, 59 military trainer jets and 374 armoured personnel carriers...

So this is now no big deal, then? More than why sdre got in the last decade. fixed in a day.

Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - Apr 22

Postby Peregrine » 06 May 2015 22:18

A_Gupta wrote:^^^ In any case, updated the URLs to the images. Or try search on images.google.com with
+ Indian + market + women and + Pakistan + market + women

(I first tried "bazaar" as a search term, but Bazaar is a magazine in India with some extremely glamorous women on the covers, and that is what comes up with using that search term.)

A_Gupta Ji :

Thanks for updated URLs to the images

Cheers Image

Multatuli
BRFite

Postby Multatuli » 07 May 2015 01:38

Pankajs wrote (Page 14, Posted: 05 May 2015 23:12)

All the comments aroused my interest and I did a casual browse through the fart and came up with some more gems that proves beyond doubt the *guided* nature of her trip and her *chance* encounters with so much warmth.

Trust me, I didn’t see a trace to let me believe that Pakistan is a failed State or it is about to crumble economically.{Do you folks need more proof that her visit was confined to the most exclusive areas of Bakistan and she met the most exclusive mango RAPEette?}
Dazzling Pakistani women drive cars, go to coffee shops, meet for kitty parties at restaurants and enjoy family outings for dinner.
At a restaurant in Lahore, a family occupying a nearby table realised we were making lots of noise and so we must be Indians. The lady walked up to us, enquired and after we were finished insisted on paying for us. With great difficulty we convinced her to allow us to pay for ourselves. Then her husband insisted that we take their vehicle along, with driver, for sightseeing. We were overwhelmed.{Common Baki indeed with a car and a driver! See how a carefully the offhand warm offer was arranged. I will bet my house that similar *chance* encounters have been arranged at the same restaurant/other such *selected* exclusive restaurant before for other Indian guests on other *guided* tours.}
Their hospitality for an Indian guest is beyond comparison. The aam aadmi in Pakistan has a beautiful heart. {Aam women speak fluent English, spend tons of money on cloths and drive cars! These *chance* encounters on a *guided* tours with mango bakis do leave a very warm glow. I can feel the reflected glow right as I type this}

This girl seems to have gotten an even more exclusive *mango baki* guided tour than UnFair!

This is ISI/BakMil psyops ambush 101, a paid psyops fart or a honey-trapped tear jerker. Take your pick.

You really give the game away here. Yes, your suspicion about the 'spontaneous generosity' in the restaurant (arranged by the Packee Propaganda Department) is spot on. Why on earth would a complete stranger offer to pay for your consumption and then offer his car and driver for free? The Packees have become expert in this play they put on for 'special guests'.

This Rohinee Sing is rather cheap to purchase, just give her the five star treatment, make her feel special and she forgets all about Packee sponsored terrorism, beheading of Indian Army/BSF jawans and all their other crimes against India and Indians. Her praise of Packees for being fluent in English alone betrays a snobbish, pretentious, shallow, materialistic (in short a DIE) character. I am fluent in several European languages, but they are not a status symbol for me, never were and I pray, never will be. To know these languages makes life easier for me, it is/was required of me to learn/know them. Other than that, they are just mleccha bhasa's for me. It's beyond sick and pathetic to consider being fluent in the language of the people who stole the wealth of India and committed genocide through mass starvation as a matter of prestige. Such utter chootiya's!
Last edited by Multatuli on 07 May 2015 01:42, edited 3 times in total.

Prem
BRF Oldie

Postby Prem » 07 May 2015 01:40

Maldives President arrives in Islamabad

ISLAMABAD (92 News) – President of Maldives Abdullah Yameen Abdul Gayoom was given a warm welcome on Wednesday on his arrival at Nur Khan Airbase on a two-day visit to Pakistan.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif received the visiting dignitary while a 21-gun salute was also given to the distinguished guest when he alighted from his taxi

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Postby RajeshA » 07 May 2015 01:53

KLNMurthy wrote:
Karan M wrote:oh man another WKK punju. enough gawking over "their land" and what not after meeting pakjabis.

I think it is not a coincidence that a great many of the WKKs are drawn from families with a connection to Partition.

Most of the WKKs deserve sympathy and understanding more than ridicule, I think. Partition was a traumatic event of unimaginable horror. Such trauma has a way of reducing its victims to an emotionally infantile state. They desperately want some kind of emotional support to cling to, something, even a false-something, to feel reassured that the world is not really so horribly and cruel as to have harmed them so terribly. They keep inventing alternate realities in which Pakjabis are not the coldhearted inhuman rakshasas that they truly have shown themselves to have been.

Pakjabis, at least the more intelligent among them, understand this process very well. When they encounter a Hindu or Sikh Punjabi, they look for the signals of emotional vulnerability, knowing that a kind word or soft gesture from them can make them melt and be putty in their hands.

This works even when the victim starts out with feelings of rage and hatred. For a Partition victim (and their inheritors), the quality of the hatred is much more personal than it would be, for someone like me, for whom the hatred is more abstract. I don't approach individual pakis instinctively expecting to find monsters (though many are in fact monsters, my mind assumes that most are probably ordinary), that's because no Pakistani has directly harmed me or mine. At the same time, I am very clear in my enmity for their country and their system, because it is designed and constructed with the purpose of harming me and mine. I don't actually hate pakis in the standard meaning of the word, but I would destroy them without hesitation if I had the power and if I could do it without harming other things that I care about.

The first kind of hatred--the personal variety--is emotionally more intense and childlike, and is hard to sustain. Part of the hater-victim's psyche is trying to find a way out of that feeling. The inner child that is the victim's psyche is secretly waiting for some small straw--a temple or Gurudwara in Lahore for example--to give himself permission to stop hating, and instead allow the pendulum to swing in the opposite direction.

For the paki who has to deal with the consequences of his past sins and his evil intentions of the present, the optimal course to pursue is to deftly channel the visceral hatred of his past victims into unreasoning and irrational emotionally needy love for him. The raw emotion that Partition victims feel can be manipulated by levers of well-chosen words and gestures to go in the opposite direction.

On the other hand, there is nothing any paki can do to change people like myself, so he will just try to discredit such people and reduce their influence. And make it too costly for such people to actually destroy pakistan.

This is broadly the two-pronged pisko war that pakis wage so very well and Indians don't understand at all.

We focus too much on religious division and wonder why so many Hindus originating from Pakjab don't feel it despite all the violence they faced there! The reason is Jati.

Indian Punjabis feel extremely attached to their Jati and as such to their clansmen in Pakistan who are since some time Muslim. For Hindu or Sikh Punjabi, Jati triumphs. Any violence they faced during Partition is often attributed to Muslims of other Jatis who attacked them using Islam as a pretense! Khatris, Khokhar, Jat, Rajput, etc. identity and connections across the boundary and religious divide seem to keep the Indian Punjabis in trance, though I don't mean to or wish to generalize.

Since millenniums these Jati identities have been the cornerstone of relationships, of marriages, etc. Not all Punjabi Hindus are willing to forget them in favor of religious or national identities.

So Pakis often tend to exploit these trans-border Jati sentiments.

Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Postby Shreeman » 07 May 2015 02:12

^^^ This isnt entirely correct.

The longing in Indian individuals arises from their own loss. Few to none of those unrelated to pakistani territory seek to present a fake view of the land. In the eyes of those who are migants/descendants, they seek what was once theirs and was taken away using unmentionable cruelty. They validate their "belonging" using any meaningless bakistani gesture.

It is a self inflicted wound now. It doesnt matter how bakistsnis react to this need for pilgrimages. Even if it were a case of "only 7 out of 10 bakistanis spat on me when I visited", the report would say "I met 3 bakistanis who totally didnt spit on me".

Money is god. The fact these junkets happen and they find media space is conspiratorial and nefarious. But the underlying cause remains the lack of reporting, proper reconciliation and generation of a true narrative of the attrocities of any partition. The 47 one and the 71 one.

Covering up of allied crimes in WW2 has made them into saints. No one ever talks of the 62 war. And all bakistani attrocities are omitted from texts, reports, media for the sake of "better relations".

There is not a day when a mention of hitler/nazi/jews in the media doesnt remind people of how bad the holocaust was. Because repeated confirmation, after an excessively detailed prosecution (in this case, india only has a reconciliation route open) can keep these problems at bay.

The jati here is irrelevant. If it were not jati it would be skin color, gender, language, time of day, basically anything.
Last edited by Shreeman on 07 May 2015 02:15, edited 1 time in total.

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Postby A_Gupta » 07 May 2015 02:13

A month ago:
http://epaper.brecorder.com/m/2015/04/1 ... -news.html
The sources said Xi would conduct ground-breaking of (i) 100 MW Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Park, Bahawalpur

Today:
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/national/0 ... ower-plant
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday inaugurated the country’s first solar power plant, the latest fruit of increasingly close cooperation with China and a step towards an electoral promise to end crippling power cuts....
The Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park, spread over 500 acres of sun-baked southern Punjab,..., ...took a year to build.

Tuvaluan
BRFite

Postby Tuvaluan » 07 May 2015 02:20

Shreeman wrote: But the underlying cause remains the lack of reporting, proper reconciliation and generation of a true narrative of the attrocities of any partition. The 47 one and the 71 one.

Most certainly, and in this the GoI has been most complicit in pretending that the partition never took place instead of teaching the history in the 20th century as accurately as possible. Was hoping this new govt. would at least take up teaching history without whitewashing any bit of it, but it looks like the babucracy and the govt. are hiding behind the "will cause communal violence" fig leaf to lie to Indians decade after decade. Q#^#%ers.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 07 May 2015 03:51

In the daily chasing the news we are loosing sight of big picture in TSP.
We need a dashboard to see where it is.

Need SS and shiv to come up with metrics and we can create one.

member_29040
BRFite -Trainee

Postby member_29040 » 07 May 2015 05:25

Multatuli wrote:
Pankajs wrote (Page 14, Posted: 05 May 2015 23:12)

All the comments aroused my interest and I did a casual browse through the fart and came up with some more gems that proves beyond doubt the *guided* nature of her trip and her *chance* encounters with so much warmth.

Trust me, I didn’t see a trace to let me believe that Pakistan is a failed State or it is about to crumble economically.{Do you folks need more proof that her visit was confined to the most exclusive areas of Bakistan and she met the most exclusive mango RAPEette?}
Dazzling Pakistani women drive cars, go to coffee shops, meet for kitty parties at restaurants and enjoy family outings for dinner.
At a restaurant in Lahore, a family occupying a nearby table realised we were making lots of noise and so we must be Indians. The lady walked up to us, enquired and after we were finished insisted on paying for us. With great difficulty we convinced her to allow us to pay for ourselves. Then her husband insisted that we take their vehicle along, with driver, for sightseeing. We were overwhelmed.{Common Baki indeed with a car and a driver! See how a carefully the offhand warm offer was arranged. I will bet my house that similar *chance* encounters have been arranged at the same restaurant/other such *selected* exclusive restaurant before for other Indian guests on other *guided* tours.}
Their hospitality for an Indian guest is beyond comparison. The aam aadmi in Pakistan has a beautiful heart. {Aam women speak fluent English, spend tons of money on cloths and drive cars! These *chance* encounters on a *guided* tours with mango bakis do leave a very warm glow. I can feel the reflected glow right as I type this}

This girl seems to have gotten an even more exclusive *mango baki* guided tour than UnFair!

This is ISI/BakMil psyops ambush 101, a paid psyops fart or a honey-trapped tear jerker. Take your pick.

You really give the game away here. Yes, your suspicion about the 'spontaneous generosity' in the restaurant (arranged by the Packee Propaganda Department) is spot on. Why on earth would a complete stranger offer to pay for your consumption and then offer his car and driver for free? The Packees have become expert in this play they put on for 'special guests'.

This Rohinee Sing is rather cheap to purchase, just give her the five star treatment, make her feel special and she forgets all about Packee sponsored terrorism, beheading of Indian Army/BSF jawans and all their other crimes against India and Indians. Her praise of Packees for being fluent in English alone betrays a snobbish, pretentious, shallow, materialistic (in short a DIE) character. I am fluent in several European languages, but they are not a status symbol for me, never were and I pray, never will be. To know these languages makes life easier for me, it is/was required of me to learn/know them. Other than that, they are just mleccha bhasa's for me. It's beyond sick and pathetic to consider being fluent in the language of the people who stole the wealth of India and committed genocide through mass starvation as a matter of prestige. Such utter chootiya's!

Half of their children does not go to school. Majority of other half goes to Madressas and we all know Teaching standard of these madressas. While India is world leader in BPO industry because of english speaking population. While nobody sets up their call center in Pakistan bacause everybody knows how pathetic Paki english is.
And here comes a great journalist claiming that Porkies speak better english!!!
Journalism is about facts and not about perception by meeting few ISI stooges!!!

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Postby Falijee » 07 May 2015 06:19

After 26 years, -is this a world record or what :!: -LHC to hear PM Nawaz foreign assets case

The Lahore High Court (LHC) decided on Wednesday to form a larger bench to probe a foreign assets case against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

After 26 years, :!: Lahore High Court Chief Justice Manzoor Ahmed Malik formed a five-member larger bench to investigate money laundering allegations against the premier.

Barrister Javed Iqbal Jafri had originally filed the petition against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in 1991. He alleged in an FIR that PM Nawaz is involved in laundering money out of Pakistan after plundering the national exchequer. :eek:

Comment: NS has two courses of action open to him :(a) ensure that this case follows the Lakhvi pattern (b) Let loose Gullu Butt of TUQ fame on the petitioner !

Tuvaluan
BRFite

Postby Tuvaluan » 07 May 2015 06:25

NS has no say on how this case goes -- the army/ISI has that power. Question is why put pressure on Nawaz to quit now? Who is slated to replace him this time? I would wager someone more hardline is being pressed to replace Nawaz to "reset" relations -- the new paki can pretend that all of the Lakhvi related shenanigans and "peace talks" were the "mistakes" of his predecessor. The paki goat molestors are all up to the brim with swagger and testosterone with the recent US/Chinese support, and this can only mean they are ready to increase the stakes in the neighbourhood in the only way they know (terrorism and genocide).

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Postby Falijee » 07 May 2015 06:29

Texas gunman's father claims 'someone pushed' his son into the crime: Newspaper :eek:

“Someone pushed him into this situation,” Azam Soofi said in the written statement. He was not immediately available for comment.

Comment: Any "theories" on who that someone could be !!

Tuvaluan
BRFite

Postby Tuvaluan » 07 May 2015 06:40

I won't be surprised if Azam Soofi is blaming Simpson, just like Simpson's family is blaming the Soofis -- neither set of turds want to face reality that their sons were terrorist scum. After every violent islamist act, it is always the fault of anyone other than the guys who actually went out and tried to shoot unarmed people for "insulting islam and the beloved poobah". These jihadi scum are masters at shifting the blame to some other "root cause", because islam is just awesome and peaceful, and the vile and violent garbage in Islam/Quran can never be at fault. If they get violent it is because someone else said something to "provoke" them into violence.

Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Postby Shreeman » 07 May 2015 07:19

Falijee wrote:Texas gunman's father claims 'someone pushed' his son into the crime: Newspaper :eek:

“Someone pushed him into this situation,” Azam Soofi said in the written statement. He was not immediately available for comment.

Comment: Any "theories" on who that someone could be !!

Phoren hand -- RAA agint. Biutiphul wimmens not found in goat cuntry where he waj raijed.

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Postby A_Gupta » 07 May 2015 07:34

Question: the East German secret police (Stasi) had an estimated 2.5% of the population as regular informants; Wiki also tells us "The Stasi employed one full-time agent for every 166 East Germans". What do you think the equivalent in Pakistan might be for the ISI?

SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Postby SSridhar » 07 May 2015 08:49

Falijee wrote:Comment: NS has two courses of action open to him :(a) ensure that this case follows the Lakhvi pattern (b) Let loose Gullu Butt of TUQ fame on the petitioner !

Falijee, NS has a third option too, an option that he used effectively against none other than the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Sajid Ali Shah. The poor CJP called in the Army for help but none came to rescue him and eventually he fled from the Supreme Court premises to save his life as PML-N goons rampaged the apex court. the entire episode was recorded on the cameras inside the court. The CJP later revealed how NS baited him with an offer of Presidency of Pakistan in return from dropping the contempt proceedings. In fact, that is a fourth option also available to him.

Prem
BRF Oldie

Postby Prem » 07 May 2015 08:54

Mohajir are children of Nehru and Gandhi

deejay
Forum Moderator

Postby deejay » 07 May 2015 09:06

A_Gupta wrote:

Google image searches:
1. Pakistan
https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm ... w0RRhinZTQ

2. India
https://www.google.com/search?q=Indian+ ... CAYQ_AUoAQ

PS: updated the URLs.

Late in the day but with my CT hat on:

The news piece is from a track two types fronted by Rohini Sing - may even be a Paki. You see the elegant dress of Pakistan is Burka and for a Paki not wearing a Burka is a shameful display of vulgarity by women trying to seduce men. Ha! and you thought Ms. Sing was talking Haute Couture? :lol:

RCase
BRF Oldie

Postby RCase » 07 May 2015 09:14

A_Gupta wrote:Question: the East German secret police (Stasi) had an estimated 2.5% of the population as regular informants; Wiki also tells us "The Stasi employed one full-time agent for every 166 East Germans". What do you think the equivalent in Pakistan might be for the ISI?

I am 400% sure that for every ISI ajinnt, there are 10 RAW ajinnts.

dada
BRFite

Postby dada » 07 May 2015 10:08

In the light of refusal by pakis to issue visa to Anupam Kher (Kashmiri Pandit) , please visit the videos of Om puri in pakistan on their TV shows. The game of perception management has been carried too far by the pakis. We also need to fix(debrief) these paki lovers as soon as they return back to india.

At Individual levels, pakis may be the best of the best pals, langoti yar etc etc , but what we need to grasp is the COLLECTIVE MIND. There is a discontinuity/break/gap between "Individual mind-behaviour" & "collective mind-behaviour" which CANNOT be filled by linear logic . Our Thinking is flawed here.

We think that a system (Pk here) can be understood by breaking up the system into its constituent parts (Paki individuals , families, institutions etc) & drawing LOGICAL INFERENCES from the hospitality / graciousness & what not behaviour of the parts. I would say that it merely explains the behaviour of the parts only & NOT the larger terrorist state system of Pak which is controlled by army-mullah-feudals combine. Draw the lakshman rekha here !

Collective behaviour & Individual behaviours are totally two different domains determined-guided by different set of principles. Indian visitors to pakistan need to understand this difference clearly , before opening their mouths on TV channels in india or through articles in the Indian media.

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Postby Karan M » 07 May 2015 10:31

Tuvaluan wrote:
Shreeman wrote: But the underlying cause remains the lack of reporting, proper reconciliation and generation of a true narrative of the attrocities of any partition. The 47 one and the 71 one.

Most certainly, and in this the GoI has been most complicit in pretending that the partition never took place instead of teaching the history in the 20th century as accurately as possible. Was hoping this new govt. would at least take up teaching history without whitewashing any bit of it, but it looks like the babucracy and the govt. are hiding behind the "will cause communal violence" fig leaf to lie to Indians decade after decade. Q#^#%ers.

Same cr@p with the progressive BS in India as well. Glorifying Mughals and ignoring the atrocities they did.

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Postby KLNMurthy » 07 May 2015 10:52

There you go. You're welcome.

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Postby RajeshA » 07 May 2015 13:17

Shreeman wrote:The jati here is irrelevant. If it were not jati it would be skin color, gender, language, time of day, basically anything.

Lack of documenting, reporting, propaganda on Paki atrocities is one thing, true!

Also true, is that people are trying to compensate for their loss of their towns in Pakistan, by substituting their passion for the lost land with passion for those on the lost land.

But Jati is a very central construct among many Punjabis. These jatis and clans have had an illustrious past, and they have founders and name-givers. Jatis have been central in the pursuit of power, security and privileges in this part of the world, perhaps not that much different than anywhere else. Of course the Sethis and the Bhattis and so on would behave as per their interests in both India and Pakistan, and if they are in Pakistan and anti-Indian hate is the standard currency there, then they too would spew anti-Indian rhetoric and act accordingly. However through these common names across the border, the emotional connections between Indian Punjabis and Pakistani Punjabis still continues.

India still has a long way to go to get over the intra-Jati bonds and inter-Jati divides. [Hate speech deleted by mod]

But secular maya is all-powerful and does not allow us to make the mental leap!
Last edited by Raja Bose on 07 May 2015 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: User warned for using hate speech.

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Postby RajeshA » 07 May 2015 13:50

KLNMurthy wrote:There you go. You're welcome.

This is unfair! Somedays ago, I had posted a pic of Pakistanis doing morning exercises in Yemen, and the Bradmins threw it out citing "aesthetics"!

And what eej this, hain ji? :(( :(( :((

SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Postby SSridhar » 07 May 2015 15:07

Saudi Embassy has not stopped issuing visas to Pakistanis - DT

Which means something is cooking.

Saudi Arabian embassy Thursday billed rumours as "absolutely unfounded" that it has stopped issuing visas to Pakistanis, saying, it was issuing all types of visas to them.

"The embassy is confident that this clarification puts an end to malicious rumours and reaffirms the confidence of Pakistani brothers and sisters in the time tested friendship and fraternity with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," it said.

Return to “Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum”