Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10,

Post by Gus »

News floating about mullah Omar dead
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

CRamS wrote:Another Praveen Swami like toadie, "talks must go on", "international community wants India to be a responsible state", and other puke worthy nonsense

http://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/ ... 73810.aspx

Praveen Swami list a host of reasons on why TSP pigLeTs cross over, the one that takes the cake is is our police are careless; maybe so, but the most important and pivotal reason is that TSP is a terrorist state intent on destroying India through Islamic terror, and no f%^&*$g pseudo secular can bring themselves to say this.
CRamS Ji :

Agree Totally with you.

We all moan about the WWK walas and their "Appeasing Articles".

What do we do about it : Nada! Nothing!! Zilch!!!

Why not write to Vinod Sharma? May be we will join you in which case at least VS would have some cognizance of the damage he and his Ilk are causing to the Nation.

His E-Mail Address is : vinod.sharma55@nic.in.

Would request poster to at least find the E-Mail Address of the WKK wala penning the "Drop the Pants - Talks must go on regardless" Articles.
Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10, 2015

Post by Peregrine »

Taliban supreme leader Mullah Omar 'is dead'
BBC PTV Afghanistan correspondent Harun Najafizada cited "two reliable sources" in Afghanistan's unity government reporting Omar's death.
However, a Taliban spokesman reportedly told Sky News that Omar was "still alive and leading the movement".
Cheers Image
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Malik Ishaq was in the lifafa of the Saudis, probably even working for their intelligence agencies. Not sure if the latest Paki-Saudi panga had anything to do with his bumping off.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

This must be the 5th time Mullah Omar has been pronounced dead -- funny that, for a guy whose photograph has never been seen anywhere and there are only descriptions of his appearance as a "tall guy blind in one eye". As has been suspected on BRF for some time, this is some paki ISI mofo who doubles as "chief of al qaeda".
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

He hasn't been seen of hear for around 10 years now i.e not even one audio/video tape in all these years to his followers. Press release or a paper message could have been managed by ISI. Looks like ISI was fronting for Omar for a long time.

@ARG_AFG 7m7 minutes ago

The Govt of the IRA, based on credible information, confirms that Mullah Mohammad Omar, leader of the Taliban died in April 2013 in Pakistan
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

"Mullah Omar" was supposed to spearhead the Afghan-Taliban talks next week -- so this convenient killing of Omar seems to be to hide his real identity. Paki papers are already reporting that a "replacement" is being sought.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by SSridhar
Basra was an Afghan mujahid.
Basra cannot be an Afghani. Basra last name is a very common last name of Punjabi Jats.

http://www.jatland.com/home/Basra
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

There was an IA general by name Basra not too long ago
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Bajwa Saar are ju a regular on Jatland?
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

KPNayar wrote: Doval hopes to pin down his counterpart, Sartaj Aziz, on terrorism, and Aziz is preparing to do the same to Doval, but with his characteristic finesse and erudition. If that happens, more Pandora's boxes in South Asia may be opened where none was necessary if only the government had a Lambah or Dixit by the prime minister's side.
dealing with the paki scum needs "finesse and erudition" it seems. :roll:
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 29 Jul 2015 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^Tuvaluan, I very strongly doubt the IFS wallahs currently in MEA had anything to do with KP Nayar's nonsense... Probably some former mid-ranking IFS wallahs still wallowing in the former imagined glories when some Pak diplomat pinched his ass or something... I guarantee you this is the result of some outside the loop twats sitting around a table reminiscing over better times - i.e. when they may have mattered, if that.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

I guarantee you this is the result of some outside the loop twats sitting around a table reminiscing over better times - i.e. when they may have mattered, if that.
Thanks, JEM saar. I have seen earlier articles by KP Nayar which seemed to be "leaks" from the bureaucracy pushing some agenda... you are right, can't just conclude it is those currently in the loop who are leaking these things.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

JohneeG wrote: Why this unnecessary nonsense of wanting to kill every Pakistani?
Did I say that in my post? Where? please point it out. I am pointing out that there is no such thing as a "the State of Pakistan" going by the usual definitions of a State. Pakistan ceasing to exist as a functional state (more than it is now) with the army competing with their own creations is the direction things are headed. That does not require killing pakis in large number, just breaking the power hierarchy sufficiently to make them unable to challenge a cohesive and functional military of a democratic republic.

A State requires an overwhelming authority that enforces some code (any code) laid down somewhere or by someone. Pakistan's most powerful entity is the Army, and the army does not control large swathes of NWFP and Balochistan and has lost control to militia groups a long time back . The army has the werewithal to terrorise these militia to follow their line, but it has no control over these yahoos, who can wanton go and kill judges and authorities of the said "State" and not face repercussion.

Essentially, you are claiming that "finishing off" "State of Pakistan" is some sort of goal for India, when there is no such "State" in existence.
I know about it. I am talking of finishing of the job, not just attempting it. This is the 50th year of 1965. This is a good time to take Lahore and keep it for atleast 2 weeks. It should have been done in 1965 itself in the first place.
Very nice. This sounds very similar the yahoos in Pakistan waving their flags from the red fort, or Musharraf talking about taking over Delhi. I am not going to bother asking why you want India to control Lahore for "at least two weeks"...I mean, why not 10 weeks or 6 years?

There are far more achievable and useful goals like reclaiming PoK, instead of taking over terrorist-infested parts of sh!tland for no good reason. All these wet dreams of taking over pakis needs to be tempered by the thought of the million of jihadi scum that occupy the area formerly known as the State of Pakistan.

A good short term goal that is achievable is to let the pakis shoot themselves in their groin at regular intervals, which they are very capable of, left to themselves. At some point, these jihads will control nukes, and we'll all get to see in which direction things slide from then on.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by rSingh
Bajwa Saar are ju a regular on Jatland?
No! not enough time but I have seen the jatland wiki and have used it.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

[youtube]zsI644HXu4s&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

If Mullah Omar was dead for two years the announcement now will have no impact!!!!

I think the ISI bumped him off to avoid an Abortabad redux in Ombaba's second term.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

^^^ Michael Kugelman thinks that Taliban fighters will join ISIS, now that Mullah Omar is dead.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 478422.ece
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 475_1.html
"Nitin Pai: The necessary art of ignoring Pakistan"

I started to excerpt but then would put the whole article here. Please read it.
There is a little bit of space between these options {of continuing the dialogue process or retaliating forcefully} that the Modi government ought to explore: New Delhi should announce further investments in preventing cross-border infiltration and connecting the Border Security Force, state police, intelligence agencies and the army onto a common counter-infiltration and quick reaction grid. The government should order security forces along the border and the LoC to be on higher alert, with more intensive and aggressive patrolling. Mr Modi should also disengage personally from the India-Pakistan dialogue and delegate it to the National Security Advisor and the Foreign Secretary. In any case, Pakistan does not warrant the Prime Minister's personal attention.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Pointed out to me: "Mullah Omar died 2 years ago. So who cooked this up 2 weeks ago: Mullah Omar endorses Taliban peace talks"
http://tribune.com.pk/story/921729/much ... ace-talks/
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

A_Gupta wrote:^^^ Michael Kugelman thinks that Taliban fighters will join ISIS, now that Mullah Omar is dead.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 478422.ece

Kugleman does not understand islamist terrorism.

Taleban is Afghan terrorists

ISIS is international/ummah terrorists.

Taliban will kowtow to Ghani.
LakshO
BRFite

Post by LakshO »

johneeG wrote: Occupy Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Particularly, Lahore. Lahore is less than 25 Kms from international border.

Bhaarath should finish the job that it left unfinished in 1965. This year is the 50th year of 1965. This is a good time to take up this task. And finish the job.
:?: johneeG,

May I know what map software/website you have used above that provides distance between two points? Google Maps? Thx!
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

humm the old baiter of Jasoo Mithaiwala and Akhand bubmbling is back, this time for Modi. The in between 10 golden years logically saw that absence. Long live the c system!!
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Don't want to troll this thread but while we wait to discover the kula, gotra etc of the Gurdaspur Paki wankers I was thinking about what we need to take Lahore. I think that would be the prefect situation to use SDBs. We will have Indian forces pinned down in building with Paki snipers across the street. . Our men are sitting on no 784 Djinnah Street Lahore and the snipers are in no 786 Djinnah street 30 meters away. A 250 kg bomb/Brahmos would kill our own men. They call for fire support and feed the exact coordinates - to our AWACS The AWACS feed the info to WAC that has an SDB armed AMCA circling the area. The SDB is launched somewhere over Amritsar and 12 minutes later no 786 Djinnah street burps a cloud of dust from its windows while body parts of Pakis like penises wrapped in silver foil fly out and fall on the street.

Nice. Where's the fiction thread? And I need another snort.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

johneeG wrote: Occupy Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Particularly, Lahore. Lahore is less than 25 Kms from international border.

Bhaarath should finish the job that it left unfinished in 1965. This year is the 50th year of 1965. This is a good time to take up this task. And finish the job.

Lahore should have been occupied in 1947 with 50% control with Hindu/Sikhs. Just like in Berlin with a partition

In another 25 years Lahore should be made 50% Hindu/Indian enclave and with direct connection from the border/India.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

On Mullah Omar’s death
- News reports suggest that he is killed by his own generals. A point to note that other generals too can be killed, if/when needed, by their own seconds-in-command.
- So MO is killed by his own people within 2yrs from OBL’s death (2011).
- Question is why this news is came/leaked now. My source says the RAA agents advised Ghani to ask for MO’s personal presence/confirmation/consent for the afghan peace deal just to push the paki handlers to the corner.
- Another question is who in the Taliban are against peace deal with Afghan govt and who released the fake MO approval for peace letter.
- Of course the normal question of who is managing the MO show for past two years playing fake-MO role.
- Assuming Pakis support Taliban then which one of the two MO killers is the ISI man and who is the ISIS man? We can track back this person if we follow the bread crumbs on who warned/pleaded ISIS not to mess in Afghanistan few months ago when there was a fight between Taliban and ISIS in Afghanistan.
- The next question is when will the ISIS man of Taliban make his strike, before the afghan peace deal or after?
- Does the ISIS man in Taliban have friends and well-wishers in Pakistan? Which chip will fall to ISIS first, Afghanistan or Pakistan? I think it will be Afghanistan for it will become the base and strategic-depth for the stolen jewels in ISIS control.
-
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Mullah Omar never existed.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

About MO, I will wait for conformation from indian intel.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

saip wrote:It took Pakistani IT guys this long to fake data?

Drone shot down by Pak army was flown from India, says ISPR

Link
VinodTK wrote:Did Pakistan Shoot Its Own Drone? Survey This Evidence .............{Snipped}...........

ASCOM bursts bubble of Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi Dominated Military of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. This amongst others by pointing out that the picture of the ASCOM office setup triumphantly trotted out as proof by the Uniformed Jihadis that the allegedly downed DJI Phantom quad-copter drone was Indian, was lifted from ASCOM’s own website:

Indian Firm Rubbishes Pakistan's Claim of Drone Shot Down Near Border Sold to Army

The photograph itself can be viewed on website of the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi Dominated Military of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan:

Clicky
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Pest-e-Sha'eed Long Delayed
Meanwhile, Amnesty International has condemned India's use of the death penalty as a symbol of its resolve to tackle crime.

"This morning, the Indian government essentially killed a man in cold blood to show that killing is wrong," Aakar Patel, Executi(on)ve Director, Amnesty International India, said in a (Dhimmilike) statement.

"This execution will not deliver justice for the 1993 Mumbai blasts. It is a misguided attempt to prevent terrorism, and a disappointing use of the criminal justice system as a tool for retribution."

In 2006, popular Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt was also convicted of acquiring illegal weapons tied to the Mumbai bombings. He was, however, cleared of a more serious charge of conspiracy in the attacks.

Public Prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam said 100 of 123 suspects were convicted for their roles in the bombings, one of the longest-running trials of a terrorism case in the country.

Memon was among 11 prisoners sentenced to death by the trial court. The other 10 appealed their sentences, which were commuted to life in jail in 2013.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:X Posted from the Islamism thread.

Reuters via NDTV reports that Gurdaspur attack Identified as a Mohammadden Terrorist event presumable on account of missile being found to have jettisoned heat shields.

Sumedh Singh Saini, Director General of Police in Punjab:
Terrorists in Gurdaspur Attack Were Muslim: Police ……………………….

"The inspection of the bodies shows that the assailants were Muslims,"
More on the Mohammadden identity of the Terrorists from Hindustan Times which besides mentioning that terrorists were uncircumscribed also talks of body hair being shaved, a practice followed by Mohammadden suicide attackers :
Gurdaspur attackers in early 20s, had trimmed beard, shaved chest, GPS devices ……………………..

Three heavily armed terrorists behind Monday’s audacious attack in Gurdaspur district were ostensibly Muslims, said official sources ……………………….

“The gunmen, in their early 20s, were found to be circumcised and had their chests shaved and beards trimmed. In most of the previous attacks we have found suicide or fidayeen attackers shave their chest before embarking on suicide mission,” said a senior government functionary who was involved in the operation to neutralise them. …………………………..

Also, when Punjab Police cornered them, they were repeatedly heard raising slogans such as “Allah-hu-Akbar” and “Pakistan Zinbaad”.

“The gunmen had two global positioning system (GPS) devices to help them move towards their intended locations. Tracking of these GPS devices has clearly indicated that the terrorists came from the Pakistani side towards Pathankot, said a senior police officer.

“This is first time that terrorists after sneaking in from Pakistan in Jammu area have come towards Punjab. There is heavy police bandobast in Jammu and Kashmir due to the annual Amarnath Yatra. That might be the reason they may have come down to bordering district in Punjab,”
Origin of Mohammadden Terrorists that attacked Gurdaspur using GPS data tracked back to our Mohammadden Terrorism fomenting Western neighbor the Islamic Republic of Pakistan:

Gurdaspur attack: Terrorists from Pakistan crossed Ravi river

X Posted from the “Pakistani Role In Global Terrorism” thread.

Our Home Minister, Rajnath Singh, confirms that point of origin for Mohammadden Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur was in the Mohammadden Terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Gurdaspur attack: Terrorists came from Pakistan, says Rajnath:
"The preliminary analyses of GPS data indicate that terrorists had infiltrated from Pakistan through the area near Tash in Gurdaspur district where the Ravi River enters Pakistan. It is also suspected that the same terrorists planted five IEDs on the railway tracks near village Talwandi between Dinnanaagr and Jhakoladi which was subsequently defused by the bomb disposal squad," Rajnath said in the Rajya Sabha.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Ahmed Quraishi ‏@AQpk 7h7 hours ago
A superb #YFK event in #Islamabad on producing next gen of #Pakistan political lobbyists. More pics at @kashmir4pak
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Packee FM puking BS all over the presstitutes over HM's statement in Parl today...

>>User Actions
Following

ANIVerified account
‏@ANI_news
Pak regrets unsubstantiated & unwarranted assertion that those involved in #Gurdaspur incident, had entered India from Pakistan: Pak MoFA

My sincere advice to Pak: Ye baatein dil pe mat lo, g@@nd mein lo.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Zaid Hamid has till date received 150 lashes. Anyone keeping tabs ?

https://youtu.be/SNSXm3jzC7c
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

habal wrote:Zaid Hamid has till date received 150 lashes. Anyone keeping tabs ?

https://youtu.be/SNSXm3jzC7c
:lol: Thanks for the update
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Peace talks in jeopardy: Afghan Taliban postpone second round of talks

Every Tom, Dick, and the neighbourhood :D kutta knows that the Deep State is the real power behind the Afghan Taliban ; so this 'statement' by the Paki Phoren Office :D should be treated as propagandu (in following the directives of the 'hidden hand') and nothing else ! :D
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Mullah Omar did not die in Pakistan, say Afghan Taliban :shock:

Damage Control exercise by the Deep State :?: :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistan-India series: ‘Cricket and politics cannot be kept apart’ :idea:[*]

[*] Earth shattering revelation by a :shock: Paki Anal ist