Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10,

Post by CRamS »

SSridhar wrote:Planned India-Pakistan series in 'real danger': Shaharyar

So, something was planned or this guy is flying a kite?
I won't be surprised if one the eve of meeting Obama in September, ModiJi will announce resumption of kirket, and his spin masters will justify it as to "stay engaged", "pee pee contact" and crap like that. While TSP's dual policy of bleeding India in J&K, and brazenly demanding these kinds of concessions from India will continue.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Jhujar wrote:Congratulations to South Asia , another brilliant South Asian sundar Pichai of Chennai is appointed as head of the world's largest IT company Google!
He has a beard too!

shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

CRamS wrote:
I won't be surprised if one the eve of meeting Obama in September, ModiJi will announce resumption of kirket, and his spin masters will justify it as to "stay engaged", "pee pee contact" and crap like that. While TSP's dual policy of bleeding India in J&K, and brazenly demanding these kinds of concessions from India will continue.
CRamS let's bet on this. US $ 100 or Rupee equivalent

Your bet:
on the eve of meeting Obama in September, ModiJi will announce resumption of kirket
I say no.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

DoCJi, thats a lot of money :-). I wouldn't risk it only because I am not 400% sure of the timing. But judging from his U-turns so far, what makes you so confident that he would not do a U-turn on kirket too? I would say my hunch is based on a reasonable extrapolation of his actions so far. Plus, kirket, like Bajrangi Bhaijaan is a huge crowd puller on both sides of the border, and so ModiJi comes under pressure from those who stand to gain monetarily through resumption of kirket. (I am fan of kirket, but I am beginning to see the damage that game has been doing to India in more ways than one). One final comment. We may not hear everything that goes on in back channels, but given TSP is so desperate for kirket resumption, they might actually put a tactical, temporary lull to their pigLeT infusion so as to get ModiJi sign on the dotted line to resume kirket.
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

Time to confess, fellas. Which one of you bania jingoes is the lead writer for The Brink?

arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

New York Times provides the platform to peddle the theory that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will become a global IT export hub, that is IT of the Information Technology and not IT of the Islamic Terrorism variety where the Islamic Republic is a leading exporter.

Article in NYT, as is not uncommon of articles authored by citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, one Bina Shah in this case, has its usual share of Madrassah Maths. Claim of the volume of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s IT exports at USD 1,600 Million is highly exaggerated going by Pakistan Software Export Board statistics (Clicky) which had projected IT exports of USD 500 Million in 2015 and reported USD 370 Million of IT exports in 2014:

Pakistan, the Next Software Hub?
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

arun wrote:New York Times provides the platform to peddle the theory that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will become a global IT export hub, that is IT of the Information Technology and not IT of the Islamic Terrorism variety where the Islamic Republic is a leading exporter.

Article in NYT, as is not uncommon of articles authored by citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, one Bina Shah in this case, has its usual share of Madrassah Maths. Claim of the volume of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s IT exports at USD 1,600 Million is highly exaggerated going by Pakistan Software Export Board statistics (Clicky) which had projected IT exports of USD 500 Million in 2015 and reported USD 370 Million of IT exports in 2014:

Pakistan, the Next Software Hub?
Surprised that NYTimes chose to provide space to this crappy PR article, at a time when Axact (is that the Pakjabi pronunciation of Exact?) has gone down in flames.

The only 3 facts that the writer touts are-
1. Pakistan is #3 on global online freelance market.
Wrong. They are a distant #4 to the India, US and Ukraine in earnings.
2. Online freelance export revenues of $850 Mil
Total BS. Based on the exports through Elance (which is 30% of total market) - their earnings in 2014 was less than $300 Mil
3. Website called Rozee.pk obtained funding from VCs for $6.5 Mil :roll:
Um..annual VC funding flowing into India is 1000 times this figure.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Lawyer announces quitting MQM

As compared to previous ad-hoc measures, to make Altaf Hussein irrelevant in Paki politics, this time, there seems to be a well planned and coordinated approach between the civilian and military departments, in conjunction with Anti MQM politicians ( like Kaptaan's party ) and the Deep State to get him ; Altaf Bhai, being a street fighter, will fight back :D
Interesting times ahead !
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

These Mohajirs have no place to go in the end. They will come back to Altaf (Or someone in his place) as soon as Khakis get a thappad from India or Afghan.
Mohajirs till now have been tightly integrated with Bureaucracy and Army and make up middle class of Sindh at least.
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

and here is the link, enjoy BR-ites...

putlocker . is/ watch-the-brink-tvshow-season-1-episode-8-online-free-putlocker . html

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

I just watched the first episode of The Brink. Fcukin A grade material boss.

The caricature of pukes is dead-on. Advise all Brf-ites to spread the holy message of watching this series.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

CRamS wrote:DoCJi, thats a lot of money :-). I wouldn't risk it only because I am not 400% sure of the timing. But judging from his U-turns so far, what makes you so confident that he would not do a U-turn on kirket too?
Because even BCCI has read the sentiment of the Indian people and expecting that Modi will ignore that is a degree of pessimism that you show that tells me that I will win this bet if you bite.
salaam
BRFite

Post by salaam »

The ISI's grim message for Afghanistan

http://www.rediff.com/news/column/mk-bh ... 150811.htm
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ashraf Ghani Changes His Tune On Pakistan ? :roll:

Pakistan sending 'messages of war': Afghan President Ashraf Ghani [*][/b]
[*] Beginning to sound like Karzai II :mrgreen:

KABUL (Dunya News) -- Afghan President Ashraf Ghani accused Pakistan on Monday of sending messages of war and harbouring bombmaking camps, after a wave of devastating blasts in Kabul killed at least 56 people on Monday.

A Taliban suicide car bomber killed five people Monday near the entrance of Kabul s international airport, the latest in a barrage of violence that has convulsed the Afghan capital since Friday.

The last few days have shown that suicide bomber training camps and bomb-producing factories which are killing our people are as active as before in Pakistan," Ghani told a news conference. "We hoped for peace but we are receiving messages of war from Pakistan", said Ashraf Ghani.

In a rant against Pakistan, the Afghanistan President said that he does not want Pakistan bringing Afghanistan Taliban to the negotiating table.

On the other hand, Spokesperson for Foreign Office Qazi Khalilullah reacted strongly to Afghan President’s statement. He said that he is assessing Ashraf Ghani’s press conference.[*]
[*] Spoken like a diplomat :mrgreen: ( a person who has to lie for the sake of his country )

The spokesperson said that Pakistan itself is a victim of terrorism [*]while terrorism is a mutual enemy of both Pakistan and Afghanistan. He said that Pakistan fully supports the reconciliatory efforts taking place in the country while extending full cooperation to Afghanistan.
[*] This line is like a :mrgreen: broken record

Qazi Khalilullah stressed that Pakistan believes in maintaining brotherly relations with its neigbours.

Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

This is your typical "liberal" paki oiseaule with layered and complex thoughts.
@NadeemfParacha Aug 9
Breaking: Indian media shows another Pakistani terrorist caught in India. This one's from Gujranwala.
with picture of a bird -- this is his response to the paki terrorist caught in J&K.
@nadeemfparacha his man is rapidly making history. Salute.
and this refers to the Paki Army chief.

Just scratch the surface of any paki "liberal" with sophisticated sophistry and you will see the army-supporting jihadi lurking inside.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Pakistan planning to run away from the NSA talks...
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

shiv wrote: Because even BCCI has read the sentiment of the Indian people and expecting that Modi will ignore that is a degree of pessimism that you show that tells me that I will win this bet if you bite.
I am not sure I agree. As ArjunJi was pointing out, as in the case of Bhajrangi Bhaijaan, there are huge swathes of Indians who will jump up in glee once kirket resumption is announced. (Cancellation of talks with TSP after they humored the Harried rats was also welcomed by large sections of the general general public, but ModJi weathered that at Ufa didn't he?).

So, yes, while there are a good section of Indians who are against it, but what we need to watch for is the turn in the opinion of elites: govt and media. So far, those against resumption of kirket are holding fort. But its on tender hooks, one small move by TSP to address India's concerns, and this gang will be all over ModiJi, and public opinion can be turned around. Plus, what is agonizingly painful to nationalists is that TSP has so many backers in India, that I am sure their RAPE is working behind the scenes with our RAPE to get something going. Lets wait and see.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

CRamS wrote:
shiv wrote: Because even BCCI has read the sentiment of the Indian people and expecting that Modi will ignore that is a degree of pessimism that you show that tells me that I will win this bet if you bite.
I am not sure I agree. As ArjunJi was pointing out, as in the case of Bhajrangi Bhaijaan, there are huge swathes of Indians who will jump up in glee once kirket resumption is announced. (Cancellation of talks with TSP after they humored the Harried rats was also welcomed by large sections of the general general public, but ModJi weathered that at Ufa didn't he?).

So, yes, while there are a good section of Indians who are against it, but what we need to watch for is the turn in the opinion of elites: govt and media. So far, those against resumption of kirket are holding fort. But its on tender hooks, one small move by TSP to address India's concerns, and this gang will be all over ModiJi, and public opinion can be turned around. Plus, what is agonizingly painful to nationalists is that TSP has so many backers in India, that I am sure their RAPE is working behind the scenes with our RAPE to get something going. Lets wait and see.

Here is what you said
I won't be surprised if one the eve of meeting Obama in September, ModiJi will announce resumption of kirket, and his spin masters will justify it as to "stay engaged", "pee pee contact" and crap like that.
You later said
I am not 400% sure of the timing.
Now you are shifting the goalpost and saying that you are not sure of the timing.

So if I remove the timing aspect from your post I get
ModiJi will announce resumption of kirket, and his spin masters will justify it as to "stay engaged", "pee pee contact" and crap like that.
Do you stand by that, or are you going to shift the goalpost again?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

This needs translation: Someone please oblige.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obfncowh6-c
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

As expected, the Pakistani establishment has a new entity to put all the blame of their dark deeds on: "Daeesh"

BTW the recent bombings in Kabul are being claimed by a breakaway faction of the taliban who wanted to 'show' that they should be in power sharing talks too, because they can do terrorism too.

All future terrorism that the ISI is doing in Afghanistan is being blamed on Daeesh, All the terrorism they want to do in Indian Punjab is "Khalistanis", all the terrorism in J&K are "Indigenous Kashmiris".

I am pretty sure that terror strikes by ISI-LET on the Indian heartland will be owned by this "Daeesh"
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

shiv wrote:
Do you stand by that, or are you going to shift the goalpost again?
Yes I do but I not willing to bet, and lets move on, at least I plan to unless there is some development on this front.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Pakis lobbed 120mm mortar shells across LOC today.Significant escalation in weapon calibre used. Only a matter of time before Artillery duels become regular feature. Beats me how Pakis can scrounge up ammo for this.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

It appears that the Law Of Diminishing Returns has kicked in for Pakistan's Begging Bowl Strategy :mrgreen: . After begging/borrowing to the hilt from First Tier Nations ( USA, UK, Japan etc ) for Moolah , they have appeared to have shifted gears to Second Tier Emerging Entities like Belarus ( This country is currently hosting GANJA ....``Belarus offers support for Infrastructure.....)
and Vietnam (Vietnam companies keen in trade......)
These countries should be aware of Pakistani perfidy before committing their funds :roll:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

CRS, I think the bet should be you send $100 to doc's favorite charity if you lose and Doc send s you Rs 100 if you win!!!!
Or else please stop doubting NaMo!!!!

NaMo is doing what needs to be done. Its not like MMS who was under shadow control with a pair of trolls for NSA.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

seriously looks like the brink's script-writer browses BRF. :lol:

"the general's speech will instigate riots"
"they will surely burn down the domino's pizza again"
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://www.dawn.com/news/1199833/pakist ... loc-firing
"Pakistan summons Indian envoy over death of civilian from LoC firing"
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Tuesday lodged a strong protest with India over the latest ceasefire violation across the Line of Control (LoC) and also strongly condemned the death of a civilian on the Pakistani side due to firing across the LoC.

The Indian High Commissioner was summoned to the Foreign Office by the Director General (South Asia) to lodge protest.

"The Indian Deputy High Commissioner J P Singh was summoned to the Foreign Office today by the Director General (SA) to lodge a formal protest with the Government of India over the killing of a Pakistani civilian,” said Qazi Khalilullah, spokesperson from the Foreign Office.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I think the Brink and a lot of US experts scan the BRF threads on TSP.

If we take those threads off to gdf will collapse the thinking process.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Did that senile old fool, Sartaz Aziz actually accept the dates offered by India for the talks? :evil: Pawkis desperately want India to retaliate hard so that they can mount their goats and march to the moral high ground..

I believe the "meek" Indian response so far for the pawki provocations is going to lead some Pawki gernail to attempt something strategically brilliant worthy of a nishan-e-porkistan and end up going overboard. And when that happens I would really like a response (Like the BSF retaliation from 2014) from the Indian side that made the pawkis in pindi brown their shalwars and sent their NSA scurrying to the Khan and the YouEnn squealing like a pig..
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Pakis are busy preparing dossiers of lungi check bicchars of mijjiles with heat shields to discuss at the NSA level talks.
Meanwhile they are having fervent discussions in Army HQ pindi, and along suarwardhy road while going through these bicchars. Unnamed sources who are at senior positions in Aabpara have been having deep meetings with multiple break sessions while going over these dossiers
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Meanwhile 400% expect the pakis to come - IF THEY COME - to the NSA meet without an iota of evidence or a coherent plan other than to disrupt any semblance of a sensible meeting with their lahori lies and pakjabi reasoning in their pinglish accents.

My my what BS our interlocuters have to sit through with these guys
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

ramana wrote:CRS, I think the bet should be you send $100 to doc's favorite charity if you lose and Doc send s you Rs 100 if you win!!!!
Or else please stop doubting NaMo!!!!

NaMo is doing what needs to be done. Its not like MMS who was under shadow control with a pair of trolls for NSA.
Yes, at least CRS, you could have said, you don't want to bet because you prefer to lose :)

Anyway, I continue to have confidence in NaMo's foreign policy, and am peppering with "Act East" news-items, as is appropriate to "Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum" as much as is possible.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

What is Brinks?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Aaaaaah!
So CRS doesn't want to put his money where his words are!

So this dissing India's leadership endlessly is not actually backed up by real action hain ji?
CRS has used some very unparliamentary language to describe the previous PM of India, now he is slowly escalating against the current PM.
I know that admins have tried to discourage this behaviour in the past, and this needs to be actively discouraged now as well.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Shiv ji,
The Brink is a comedy TV series on HBO in amreeka, that shows Pakistanis in their real poor light, makes fun of the GOTUS.
Their world view is ignorant of India as usual.
Their world view tells them Pakistan == Israel. This is the extent of hollywood's gyan.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

shiv wrote:What is Brinks?
The Brink Is Watch Paki in Pink and Ping in Paki.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

CRS wants to be the PM ?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

A_Gupta wrote: Yes, at least CRS, you could have said, you don't want to bet because you prefer to lose :)
Knowing CRamS I am sure this is his real feeling despite his constant barrage of pessimism. He would like to see India kick Paki ass and is not seeing it.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

shiv wrote:
A_Gupta wrote: Yes, at least CRS, you could have said, you don't want to bet because you prefer to lose :)
Knowing CRamS I am sure this is his real feeling despite his constant barrage of pessimism. He would like to see India kick Paki ass and is not seeing it.
Unlike me who wasn't 400% sure, you are 600% correct on this one. Actually, taking up RamanaGaru's and A-GUptaJi's sage advise, I will bet, and hope I lose :-).
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

What a cute Paki kid..

[youtube]77HHYWSvm8Q&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

And to watch on You tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77HHYWS ... e=youtu.be
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

How sweet indeed.
Mummy-daddy have trained the kid very well - Mummy and daddy are brainwashed first

What a bright, glowing and err explosive future awaits this kid and Pakistan
Ameen, AoA