Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
rajpa
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05,

Post by rajpa »

shiv wrote: We may not be near the end yet, but Paki desperation is showing. As a complete diversion from the topic of retaliation and tactical nukes I got a big kick out of Raheel Sharif's assertion that Pakistan will "retaliate strongly" if Saudi Arabia's sovereignty is harmed. The Paki army must have been told to fall in line after all the lack of support the Saudis got in their war. That apart, Nawaz Sharif is saying "We don't want war with India". On the surface it sounds like he is such a peacemonger. But why would Pakistan say that they don't want war with India if they are not planning to start war. India has not threatened to start a war either - except if Pakistan conducts another terrorist attack. In this connection Nawaz Sharif apparently stated repeatedly that Pakistan is a nuclear power.

All this is definitely aimed at saying that Pakistan seems to have read the signal that India might start a war. While Pakistan accuses India of being a warmongering nation, it is certain they they have read India's signal that there will be war in response to terror and that Pakistan has to be ready to arm its nuclear missiles in the knowledge that those missiles, if used is certain to invite nuclear retaliation from India. It is Pakistan's turn to "think" how war can be avoided if they are so certain that they are going to nuke us. The warning is clear. No more terror attacks.

I do not think that will be India's last demand. there must be no more harbouring of criminals and there must be no more economic warfare. These are dinosaur-dung sized pills for Pakistan to swallow - but they must be made to swallow them. What astounds me is the degree of ignorant buggering about and sloth that Indian government and diplomatic circles have shown while failing to understand simple facts about Pakistan that have now been available in a tsunami of literature for over a decade
"We dont want to start a war with India" - that's what they said in 65 and 71 - when in fact they actually started the war. This is also an old tactic.

TSP is reaching out to other countries in a large scale (China, USA, Saud) because TSPA is using the canard of the hindu goondamentalist govt to get some more goodies. Also what good use is the wazir-e-bosom if not to pimp for the army. W-E-B is just too scared of the TSPA to take any meaningful steps, even for his own good, whatever that may be.

OTOH, we are sending out the clear message that there will be no war as long as there are no terror attacks, and we are open to discussion on terror.

On the criminal front etc, Doval factor will be in motion already and I am guessing pretty soon some Suar will be found dead on the streets. :evil:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

rajpa wrote: "We dont want to start a war with India" - that's what they said in 65 and 71 - when in fact they actually started the war. This is also an old tactic.
In 1965 Pakistan definitely wanted war, but did not think India would fight back. Maybe I have been reading too much of the history of the '65 war of late but Pakistan initiated hostilities with contempt - expecting a walkover. It tickles me to see that their derision was thwarted by a series of steps by India that led to increasing desperation and escalation.

It started in April 6 with Pakistanis occupying Indian territory in the Rann of Kutch. India's effete response gave them the impetus to launch Op Gibraltar with infiltrators. Indian history narratives say that the infiltration bids failed - which they did - but what is played down is that before the formal declaration of war in 1965 India went ahead and captured Haji Pir pass and some passes near Kargil to stop infiltration :D That led to Pakistan's well prepared thrust to cut off Jammu (Operation Grand Slam). India responded by opening a front near Lahore - and that event is what Pakistanis say was 'India attacked Pakistan"

In 1971, Pakis were just abominably stupid. I think India was a whole lot smarter. There was that totally fake "hijack" of a recently junked and deliberately reinducted IA plane to Lahore by a terrorist who was given a toy gun or something. The burning of that plane in Lahore gave India the excuse to stop Paki overflights carrying troops to East Pakistan. And of course - plenty of effort and resources went into making the Mukti Bahini a fighting force. they even had a small token "Air Force" courtesy a helicopter donated by the IAF.

Pakistanis may well walk into a trap again.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Apurva wrote:http://www.timesnow.tv/Pakistan-loses-UNHRC-Council-election/videoshow/4482240.cms
Pissfuls loose rights to modulate piss. who's gonna now usher the rights of gazhis in gazwa-e-hind? :roll:

Dont know the implication of this in future diplomacy? Gurus could shed some light on this?
Pakistan lost the seat in the Asia-Pacific category in which five seats were vacant. India is also a member of the Council and its term will end in 2017. Members of the Council are elected directly and individually by secret ballot by the majority of the members of the General Assembly. Geneva-based non-governmental human rights group UN Watch welcomed the defeat of Pakistan, terming it as a "major surprise." Days before the vote, several human rights bodies had opposed the re-election of Venezuela, Pakistan and UAE to the UN Human Rights Council due to widespread criticism of these governments for egregious human rights violations.
So, this was another attempt at the = = farce,( which failed in the secret ballot )- as the other nations did not deem Pakistan,(where jungle law prevails, where minorities are persecuted, and domestic agitation is brutally suppressed )to be fit to sit as a member of UN Human Rights Council . :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Defeat in UN body prompts introspection
ISLAMABAD: The diplomatic humiliation of losing in a bid for re-election to the United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) has forced the Foreign Office to do some introspection and look for the causes.
The country had served three terms on the 47-member council and was vying for a fourth one from the Asia-Pacific Group which had five vacant slots.Pakistan got 105 votes in the 193-member General Assembly and could not get re-elected.
The defeat was shocking because it was the first time that Pakistan had lost a major election at the UN (Is it possible that "false assurances" were given by the Ummah brothers, but they did not keep their promises in the secret ballots :twisted:)
According to an insider, Pakistan was planning to raise at the council the issue of human rights violations in India-occupied Kashmir in a big way. Now the country will not have this advantage at least till it gets re-elected.“There were multiple reasons why Pakistan didn’t get elected,” an official at the Foreign Office said.The two major blocs that did not vote for Pakistan were the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).

So the = = farce could not be implementable; so the Ummah brothers "punished " Pakistan for letting them down in the Yemen crisis; so the words of the UAE Foreign Minister ( Pakistan will pay a heavy price....) was no empty threat as earlier believed. :mrgreen:
Western countries also had their qualms. The Nordic countries in particular had concerns about Pakistan’s human rights record — death penalty, the blasphemy issue and persecution of Christians, Ahmadis and Shias. Others were uncomfortable over the strong position Pakistan took on issues like drones and ‘Islamophobia’.
Chickens are coming home to roost !
“The West ganged up against Pakistan.....
Excuse # 1
The permanent representative in Geneva, where the council is based, was changed at the wrong time......
Excuse # 2
“The outgoing Pakistani representative may have lost interest .
Excuse # 3
More importantly, the Foreign Office failed to timely anticipate the electoral defeat and withdraw from the race.
Echendee?
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

Not sure where else to post this... so are the naya carrots - another IMF bailout and a 'benign' New Clear Deal?
What does engagement and containment mean for the US vis-a-vis 'blackholeistan'?

It is so awesome that the best minds of these out-sourced countries are slaving to work on Pakistan's Economic and Political problem. Brookings, Hudson, etc. all have high PhD's solving Pakistan's problems.

This frees up the Kabila Junta to focus on their USP - that is Religious Fundoos factory focussed on India and old-fashioned new clear blackmail to perpetuate their power. The large hearted Pakjabis could not have learnt such small minded chankiyan thinking by themselves, they must have received such wisdom from the rent seeking maharajas of yore!
The Yindoo Baniya is incapable of such strategery! :mrgreen:

</sarc never off>
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

^^Introspection?

Haunsla rakho. It is noble to support freedom in Kashmir from under the military jackboot.

Aap bhooke nange aur dusron ki khairyat.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Phreedom phor Freedom for Kashmir.

Last edited by SSridhar on 02 Nov 2015 11:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sanjaykumar, you have a PM
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

For Kashmir we will eat grass, once we find more.

Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Commie Sudheendra Kulkarni giving clean chit to his mawali brother jinnah, who was the architect of the communal two-nation theory and responsible for the massacre of millions during partition

' In India, Jinnah has been ' wrongly' portrayed as the villain of partition' - Kulkarni on ARYNews
https://twitter.com/Maria_Memon/status/ ... 2704662528

mawali jinnah's bloody legacy still continues to haunt millions of displaced kashmiri pandits.

Only 1 Pandit family returned to Valley in 25 years
Nov 1, 2015, 01.03 PM IST

NEW DELHI: An estimated 4.5 lakh Kashmiri Pandits migrated from the valley after militancy reared its ugly head in the state in 1990s. Despite various schemes to bring them back to valley, including the Prime Minister Rehabilitation Plan of 2008 under which Rs 1,600 crore package was granted by the Centre, the efforts have borne no fruit.

On Friday, the J&K government told the Supreme Court that only one Kashimri Pandit family has returned to the Valley, sending a clear message that people are still afraid of going back.

The state government in its affidavit filed through advocate Sunil Fernandes admitted that there has not been much progress in respect of the various components of the Rs 1,600 package except in respect of employment and construction of transit accommodation for the displaced Pandits in the Valley.

"In furtherance of the return and rehabilitation scheme for Kashmiri migrants, the government has taken various initiatives, including inviting applications from those interested in returning to the Valley. In this regard, the government has so far received 6,510 applications but due to lack of consensus among the migrants and their family members, only one family has returned to the valley under the said package," it said.

The affidavit was filed after the court pulled up the government over its inertia to implement rehabilitation packages for the Pandits. It had asked the state to explain whether it set aside even a single sale of house as illegal since hundreds of houses between 1990-97 belonging to Pandits were sold illegally after they fled the valley.

The state government said that 469 units of transit accommodation have been built for migrant Kashmiris and 3,000 posts were created in various departments for providing employment to the migrant youths interested in working in the valley,

It informed the top court that an additional 3,000 government jobs would be created exclusively for the migrants with assistance from the Centre, which has approved construction of 6,000 units of accommodation in the Valley for them.

The government, however, was mum on whether the distress sale of property by the Pandits was illegal and should be quashed. The court had directed the government to furnish a list of all such properties which were sold by people while leaving the Valley after militancy hit the state.

It, however, said so far the government has issued 5,931 sale permissions for registration of immovable properties belonging to Kashmiri migrants.

Under Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Immovable Property (Preservation, Protection and Restraint on Distress Sales) Act, 1997, a migrant's assets cannot be soled without getting approval from the revenue commissioner. The Act also empowers the district magistrates (DM) to take over the possession of immovable properties, belonging to migrants.

The government had earlier assured the court that properties auctioned between 1990 to 1997 would be declared "illegal" and restored to owners.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Gagan wrote:Lots and lots of complaints
US choose only those countries where nobody works like Pakistan: Paki Dsicussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OLcdzeHvi8
Mohterma is talking about some Dosa which bakistan gave to US and US dosa kha gaya. :rotfl: She is even calling dossier a DDossier (D as in Dosa :((
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

The Invasion
By
Waseem Altaf

I suddenly woke up at five in the morning when I heard the mullah shrieking from a nearby mosque on the loud speakers. Before he could finish off, another one opened his mouth and began reciting the “invitation” in Arabic. This continued for 30 minutes from various mosques in different tones and styles.
Anyway, after the onslaught was over, I tried to sleep again but I could not. At seven, I put on my joggers and went to a nearby park for the morning walk. I saw many carrying rosaries while jogging. A man was reciting a small size Quran while walking briskly.

At 7:45.I came back and while I was having a glass of lemon water, a cousin of mine, on a visit, interrupted me. “Water should be drunk while sitting and in three breaths, that is the Islamic way,” he advised.

On my way to office, I stopped at the hospital to collect a medical report. After the radiologist delivered it to me, he said he had something additional for me. Then he opened the drawer and picked up some booklets titled “The miracles of Islam”, “This gift is for you, keep one and distribute the rest.” He suggested.
I left the hospital and reached office. My PA, with a white cap on his head was reading a book titled “Tohfat-us-salat” by one Maulana Al-haj Hafiz Mohammad Inayatullah Nuxbandi Mujaddadi Noori.

While I was going through the files, the peon entered the room and placed his 5-day leave application in front of me. I asked the reason and he informed that since he was in the “Tableeghi Jamaat” he had to go to South Punjab for “tableegh.”
Since we had a break for the afternoon prayers from one till two, almost the entire staff headed towards the washrooms. And then I could hear obnoxious sounds originating from individual throats. Continuous spitting and feet inside washbasins for cleansing during ablution was nauseating.

On my way, I found the road blocked as a procession by the Anjuman-e-Ghulaman-e-Ahle-Bait was coming from the opposite side. I took a turn and while approaching my place from another direction I found the traffic being diverted as another procession by Sunni Tehreek was coming on the main road, demanding the release of Mumtaz Qadri, the murderer of Salman Taseer.

I reached home at six. After a belated lunch, while I was taking a nap, somebody rang the bell at the door. Outside, I found four bearded molvis who told me that they had come from a nearby mosque and were there to invite me for an “enlightening” session after the evening prayers which I politely regretted.
As I switched on the television, I found Amir Liaqat Hussain dilating on those “cursed” women and the treatment meted out to them on the Day of Judgment whose husbands get hot but they don’t get horny.

On another channel, Molvi Munnawar was sharply criticizing dogs and how the presence of these creatures in homes prevents some noble angels to enter into the premises. On another, Zakir Naik was harshly condemning pigs- and why they should be detested.
I then switched over to a news channel. A female polio worker was shot dead in Bannu while Hindu temples were attacked in Hyderabad and Larkana and a church in Sialkot. In other news, it was reported that the national assembly held a debate whether YouTube should be unblocked or not.

Somebody in my street had arranged a “Mehfil-e-Naat” which continued for the whole night. My daughter who had to appear for an exam the following morning could not focus due to constant noise. My wife who was not feeling well could not sleep.
At around 5 AM in deep sleep, I suddenly woke up as a shrill sound emanated from speakers from a nearby mosque.
I knew it was just the beginning while variants of similar rumbles from all directions were to follow for the next thirty minutes!
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/paki ... 14062.html

pakistan deploys SSG to secure dawood
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

1. The Lahore High Court has lifted its stay on the Sahiwal Coal Powered Power Plant, but continues to entertain the petition against it, next hearing November 24th.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/983428/lhc- ... r-project/

2. Apparently Pakistan Railways is concerned that the investment needed to enable the transport of coal to Sahiwal is not justified by the return on investment.
http://nation.com.pk/business/02-Nov-20 ... to-sahiwal
The most important question, which has been asked from the stakeholders, is that whether penalties arising due to non-performance of transporter or coal purchaser should be passed on to the end consumer, as per the proposal of the agreement.

The sixty four page document binds Pakistan Railways to not only ensure transportation of the coal from one point to the other but also ask to build required infrastructure.

Chinese company, M/s Huaneng Shandong Ruyi Group is sponsors of two-imported coal-fired project of 1320 MW (2x660 MW) in Sahiwal.

Due to lack of interest of PR the agreement has been delayed from last couple of months but according to sources it was signed on direct intervention of Punjab government who ambitiously want to add megawatts to national grid. Cash starved PR, was of the view that in this transportation deal some major investment was involved whereas the profits were less.
Background statement: I arbitrarily chose the Sahiwal project as a means to gauge the seriousness of CPEC, and am regularly following the news of developments there.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pakistan-sponsored Terrorism to Figure in Meet with China - New Indian express
India is likely to raise its concerns over Pakistan-sponsored terrorism with China during the counter-terrorism meet, which will take place between the two countries on November 4 here.

According to top government officials, threat dynamics in China is fast-changing and with improvement in relations between the two countries, especially after India relaxed security concerns and started extending ease of doing business facility to the Chinese companies like Huawei, there is more to share between the two countries.

“Counter-terrorism is one such issue where both the countries can enhance cooperation by exchanging information and above all taking note of terrorist activities unleashed by Pakistan based terror outfits,” officials said.

Despite serious concerns raised by National Security Council Secretariat and intelligence agencies, India has given security clearance to at least 20 Chinese companies to do business under ‘Make in India’ initiative over the last couple of months.

Sources in the security establishment said China is well aware of Pakistan’s terror nurseries, and as recent as in January 2015, Afghanistan had extradited to China several Uighurs suspected of having been trained in terror camps in Pakistan.

Reportedly, 300 Chinese extremists in Xinjiang, which borders Afghanistan and Pakistan, fled to Syria and Iraq to join the Islamic State (IS). The terrorist outfit had also openly declared its territorial ambition towards Xinjiang province.

This was the reason, counter-terrorism figured prominently in the talks during Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to China in May, where both the sides had reiterated their strong condemnation of and resolute opposition to terrorism in all its forms and committed themselves to cooperate on counter-terrorism.

“We expect China to acknowledge that Pakistan over a period of time has become a fertile ground for terrorists and safe haven for outfits behind the terror activities not only in South Asia, but across the globe,” sources said.

“On the other hand, India, which has been able to keep its youth away from joining the IS to a large extent, can help China to deal with issue of radicalisation,” they added.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

jamwal wrote:At 7:45.I came back and while I was having a glass of lemon water, a cousin of mine, on a visit, interrupted me. “Water should be drunk while sitting and in three breaths, that is the Islamic way,” he advised.
:shock: What a total idiot. It is clearly written in Sahih al-Bukhari, ahadith 7276, that drinking while sitting up is only a halal way but one receives maximum sawab if one drinks the whole glass in one go and that too while standing on one's head.

Sometimes it is really pathetic how little the Mullahs in Pakistan know about Islam. Ack-thoo!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

RajeshA wrote:
jamwal wrote:At 7:45.I came back and while I was having a glass of lemon water, a cousin of mine, on a visit, interrupted me. “Water should be drunk while sitting and in three breaths, that is the Islamic way,” he advised.
:shock: What a total idiot. It is clearly written in Sahih al-Bukhari, ahadith 7276, that drinking while sitting up is only a halal way but one receives maximum sawab if one drinks the whole glass in one go and that too while standing on one's head.

Sometimes it is really pathetic how little the Mullahs in Pakistan know about Islam. Ack-thoo!
and after the H2O passes through their religious kidneys, there is an another equally ritualistic islamic methodology for approved micturition, which occurs when the religious bladder neck and the external urinary sphincter relax in a symphony of sharia approved unison, and the bladder contracts, allowing for the unobstructed expulsion of ghazi's urine. the posture for such a rewarding deed is also sharia ordained onlee.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

:rotfl:

I am going to make a suggestion in BR feedback dhaga that along with non-free email and human sounding user name, having waterproof keyboard is also necessity in order to browse or post on BR.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

- wrong thread -
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Singha wrote:http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/pakistan-deploys-special-army-commandos-to-secure-dawood-ibrahim/1/514062.html

Doval factor at play here? :mrgreen:
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

Finally, there is some cost to Paks Dawood stunt. At least a platoon of SSG will be tied down protecting the douche.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"and after the H2O passes through their religious kidneys, there is an another equally ritualistic islamic methodology for approved micturition, which occurs when the religious bladder neck and the external urinary sphincter relax in a symphony of sharia approved unison, and the bladder contracts, allowing for the unobstructed expulsion of ghazi's urine. the posture for such a rewarding deed is also sharia ordained onlee."

Chetak- ji . Re: The Above:

I have heard from a "very reliable source" that the correct Sharia Compliant :mrgreen: method of "urinary expulsion" (AKA "peshab karna" ) is not standing up but squatting down (to avoid driblets falling on Sharia compliant attire).
Recently, there were "rumours" in the Islamic Press that the KSA has finally approved funding ( in spite of cash flow problems) for a ShariaCompliant Urinal - first phase of a mega project. The contraption is going to be first installed in all four and five star hotels (approval has already been obtained )in all the major capitals of the western world, where SA citizens fly on short notice (mostly in the summer) for "international business" (whatever that means!) and where the bathrooms have been already deemed to be non-Islamic by the Saudi Religious Police .
Engineers and Technicians from the Pakistan Ministry Of Science And Technology (Islamic Division ) have been awarded this lucrative 10 year contract, based on feasibility studies earlier conducted by the science students at the Islamic Science University Of Islamabad. under the auspices of the Pakistan Institute Of Strategic Studies (popularly known as PISS)
Last edited by Falijee on 02 Nov 2015 22:53, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Falijee wrote:"and after the H2O passes through their religious kidneys, there is an another equally ritualistic islamic methodology for approved micturition, which occurs when the religious bladder neck and the external urinary sphincter relax in a symphony of sharia approved unison, and the bladder contracts, allowing for the unobstructed expulsion of ghazi's urine. the posture for such a rewarding deed is also sharia ordained onlee."

Re: The Above:

I have heard from a "very reliable source" that the correct Sharia Compliant :mrgreen: method of "urinary expulsion" (AKA "peshab karna" ) is not standing up but squatting down (to avoid driblets falling on Sharia compliant attire).
Recently, there were "rumours" in the Islamic Press that the KSA has finally approved funding ( in spite of cash flow problems) for a ShariaCompliant Urinal - first phase of a mega project. The contraption is going to be first installed in all four and five star hotels (approval has already been obtained )in all the major capitals of the western world, where SA citizens fly on short notice (mostly in the summer) for "international business" (whatever that means!) and where the bathrooms have been already deemed to be non-Islamic by the Saudi Religious Police .
Engineers and Technicians from the Pakistan Ministry Of Science And Technology (Islamic Division ) have been awarded this lucrative 10 year contract, based on feasibility studies earlier conducted by the science students at the Islamic Science University Of Islamabad.
how the islamic scholars were consumed by thoughts on urine (and thus their benighted desert continues to remain benighted)
Abû Hurayrah relates that Allah’s Messenger said: “None of you should urinate in standing water that does not flow and then bathe in it.”

It is an authentic hadîth related by al-Bukhârî and Muslim, among others. The version found in Muslim mentions that the bath intended is one to remove the state of major ritual impurity.
The meaning of the hadîth:

There are three possible meanings that can be understood from the wording of this hadîth, depending on how one approaches the hadîth grammatically.

The first is: It is prohibited to urinate in still water that does not flow, because you may need that water to bathe in it.

The second is: Neither urinate in still water that does not flow nor bathe in it.

The third is: What is prohibited is to first urinate in still water that does not flow and then to bathe in it.

The most likely of these interpretations is the first. This means that the hadîth is simply prohibiting the practice of urinating in still water and then giving a reason why it is prohibited.

There is another hadîth found in Sunan Abî Dâwûd that specifically prohibits bathing in still water that we have already discussed in a previous article.

Its legal implications:

This hadîth relates to a number of questions in Islamic Law.

The first question:

The hadîth orders us not to urinate in standing water. There is no difference of opinion among scholars that urinating in still water is prohibited if doing so causes the water to change in properties, since this water then becomes impure and unusable. Many scholars have asserted the existence of this consensus, including al-`Irâqî, Ibn Daqîq, al-`Iraqî, and Ibn Taymiyah.

The second question:

Scholars differ regarding the permissibility of urinating in still water when there is no danger of making the water impure.

Some scholars declare that urinating in still water is categorically prohibited. This is the opinion of the scholars of the Zâhirî and Hanafî schools of though as well as a number of Shâfi`î scholars. These are incidentally the same scholars who categorically prohibit bathing in still water. This is understandable since no doubt urinating in water is a far more serious matter than bathing in it.

They offer the hadîth under discussion as evidence to support their opinion. They argue that the Prophet (peace be upon him) prohibited it and there is no contextual reason to understand from his words anything other than absolute prohibition.

Some of these scholars further argue that even if a single person urinating in the water will not cause it to turn filthy, by allowing people to do so, a lot of water will be spoiled. Maybe one person urinating in the water once will not spoil it, but if people continue to urinate in it, the water will ultimately become unusable. Al-Qurtubî was one of the scholars who made this point.

Al-Nawawî writes in his commentary on Sahîh Muslim: “If we were to say that it is categorically forbidden to urinate in still water, this would not all be far-fetched, since a statement of prohibition indicates absolute prohibition in Islamic Law according to the most reliable opinion.”

Other scholars prefer to make a distinction between large and small quantities of water. They say that urinating in very large bodies of standing water is disliked but not prohibited. As for small bodies of water, urinating in them is absolutely not allowed. This is the position of the Shâfi`î school of thought.

However, the first opinion is the most correct. The hadîth is clear and straightforward, and even a large body of standing water can become contaminated if enough people urinate in it.

A point of interest:

This hadîth is clear in its prohibition against urinating in standing water. The wisdom behind this may be because it contaminates the water, leads to contaminating even large bodies of water, or simply because using such water is disgusting even if we do not declare such water legally impure.

The Zâhirî school of thought is a school of Islamic Law that considers only the obvious and apparent meaning of textual evidence and rejects applying any form of of interpretation or analogous reasoning to the texts. Some scholars of the Zâhirî have taken this approach to an extreme, like those who made the strange claim that defecating in standing water is not prohibited, since the Prophet (peace be upon him) only mentioned that urinating in it is prohibited.

Many scholars have ridiculed the Zâhirî school for opinions such as this. Ibn Battâl writes in his commentary on Sahîh al-Bukhârî: “This is the epitome of failure and an absolute denial or reason.” (1/352)

Another Mâlikî scholar writes: “Whoever adheres to such falsehoods and behaves with such unyielding rigidity does not deserve to be called a scholar. The justice Abû Bakr Ibn al-`Arabî was correct when he said that the Zâhirîs are not to be counted among the scholars and jurists. Their disagreements are not to be entertained. They are no different than the general public. This is why most jurists and jurisprudents agree that juristic consensus can exist on a matter despite the disagreement of the Zâhirîs.” [al-Mufhim (2/639)]

Al-Nawawî comments on this strange opinion in al-Majmû` (1/119): “This opinion is strange and about as false as an opinion can get. It is the worst thing that has been reported about them, if it is even true that anyone really said it. It is so patently false that there is no need to even argue against it. This is why many of our colleagues never bothered to refute it when they made mention of it.

This opinion is related to us from Dâwûd, the founder of the Zâhirî School. It also appears to be the view of the Zâhirî scholar Ibn Hazm who writes: “If the Prophet (peace be upon him) had wanted to prohibit anything besides urinating, he would not have remained silent on the matter, not forgetfully, nor our of incapacity, nor out of obstinacy, expecting us to know something about the Unseen without him making it clear to us.” [al-Muhallâ (1/180-181)]

A similarly rigid interpretation of the Zâhirîs is the claim that a person who urinates beside a body of standing water so that the urine flows into it – and likewise a person who urinates in a cup and then pours it into the water – is doing nothing wrong, arguing that the Prophet (peace be upon him) only prohibited urinating directly into the water. Ibn Daqîq al-`Id comments on this opinion by saying: “We can say with absolute certainty that their opinion is false. There is no difference between the two scenarios since the urine ends up in the water in any event. The reason for the prohibition is simply to avoid the contamination of water by impurities. This is not a matter of speculation. This is plainly evident.” [al-Ihkâm (1/24)]

We can learn something from these strange opinions. First and foremost, they show us that everybody can fall into error and only the words of the Prophet (peace be upon him) can be accepted unquestionably. The great jurist Mâlik b. Anas declared, while teaching in the Prophet’s Mosque: “There is no one among us who is above criticism except the one in this grave” and he pointed at the grave of the Prophet (peace be upon him).

A student of knowledge should take care to avoid following strange opinions and defending them. `Abd al-Rahmân b. Mahdî said: “A person cannot attain a high level of knowledge if he accepts the strangest of scholarly opinions.”
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Another Deep insight into the wisdom of Poaqworld
Hazrat Umar and Pir Changi
Dr A Q Khan
Read it in spare time to waste
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pemra bars media houses from covering JuD, other proscribed outfits

In other words it means that the so-called proscribed outfits (which in reality are allies of the Deep State ) will continue to indulge in their illegal and provocative activities; the media will be "punished" if it brings attention to any of their illicit activities; something similar to the blackout of Altaf Bhai :mrgreen:
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Singha wrote:http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/paki ... 14062.html

Dawood has become son-in-law of Pakistan, a match made in place where Kufr are not welcome.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Soon To Be Declared Mini Super Power -Pakistan- Among Worst Countries To Live In For People Under 25 :mrgreen:
Pakistan is among one of the worst countries for young people under 25 to live in, according to a new report.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9 ... ear-stance
Lt-Gen Kha lidh Kidwai, Pakistan’s former director general of the Strategic Plans Division (SPD), remarked earlier this year that Pakistan has enough weapons to ensure that war in South Asia is no longer an option. These remarks suggested that Pakistan already has sufficient nuclear capability to ensure the credibility and reliability of our minimum nuclear deterrence.We do not need a shift from a strategy of ‘minimum credible deterrence’ to ‘full spectrum deterrence.’ So our decision-makers will have to, finally, solve this puzzle: how many nuclear weapons are enough? Because it seems it is high time our nuclear establishment stopped producing more nuclear material for weapons.Nuclear weapons are meant to deter a nuclear war, not arm the country to fight one. So the introduction of short-range missiles especially NASR (Hatf-9), with a range of only 37 miles (60km), is bound to raise lots of questions.It is definitely true that, over the past decade, the Indian military’s growing quantitative and qualitative advantages have increased the pressure on our policymakers to enhance the role of nuclear weapons in our overall military doctrine and strategy. But our growing nuclear arsenal, along with the induction of tactical nuclear weapons, is certainly not the most sensible strategy.. Pakistan’s economy is only one-seventh of India’s and what certainly makes more sense is competing with India in the economic realm.

Our current nuclear approach continues to send alarms to the international community. According to the latest estimates by the International Penal on Fissile Materials, Pakistan has an inventory of approximately 3,100 kilograms (kg) of highly enriched uranium (HEU) and roughly 170kg of weapon-grade plutonium. This has led to both rational and irrational fears, bordering on paranoia, that Pakistan’s nuclear programme can be a source of threat to global peace and security.
It is highly unfortunate that Pakistani scholars are so ill-informed on issues of national security that in different international conferences and seminars they rely only on hackneyed phrases and diplomatic jargon to fight Pakistan’s case. Our nuclear establishment does not make any serious effort to select competent people for this purpose, relying on people who parrot the official position of the Pakistani government without really thinking about what it means.Pakistan’s refusal to allow even the start of formal talks on the FMCT is an unsustainable position. What is worse is that, taking advantage of our collective failure to muster enough support, some members of the CD only blame Pakistan’s obduracy for the deadlock of the CD.
Another reason we have not been able to achieve this goal, so far, is that short-sighted leaders and incompetent diplomats are representing Pakistan at the world stage. During a recent conference in Los Angeles, California, this writer had the opportunity to interact with a couple of American academicians and people who are very influential in Washington’s policymaking circles. Most of the participants shared the opinion that the growing US-India synergy is a failure of Pakistan’s diplomacy in recent years.More alarmingly, a myriad of vested interests and misguided writers in both Pakistan and India are influencing the public mind. And the very few people who are trying to make people aware of this rush towards nuclear insanity are being branded ‘traitors’ or ‘American agents’. We need to convince the world that all the wild speculations about us becoming the world’s third largest nuclear weapon state – with an arsenal of more than 350 weapons – are exaggerated.Pakistan’s current director general of the SPD should play his role in bringing fundamental changes to Pakistan’s emerging nuclear posture and ensure that our country earns a respectable place in the global nuclear order. One thing is clear: a nuclear Pakistan cannot afford to be a pariah state in the comity of nations.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

What a hogwash! JuD can continue to run terrorist camps, Hafeez Saeed can freely roam around giving fiery jihadi speeches, Lakhvi can continue to plot the next attack along with Army officers and only media shouldn't report anything? On the basis of this cosmetic announcement, Pakistan & the US would demand India to resume dialogue. GoI must stand firm that ime is well past for face-saving formulas to make Pakistan wriggle out of its tight-corner being the basis for talks.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Jhujar wrote:http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9 ... ear-stance
Pakistan has an inventory of approximately 3,100 kilograms (kg) of highly enriched uranium (HEU) and roughly 170kg of weapon-grade plutonium.
Hmm - 170 kg Pu? Not too many Nasr's from that.

HE Uranium has a critical mass of 50 kg. But Pakis should be able to get a sub-kiloton explosion using 30 kg. Making it 30-40 cm diameter and within 200 kg will not be easy.

Pakis should be able to get at least 150 bums - but weight of warhead and deliver modes are tricky
rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by rohitvats »

This constant reference to Nasr and Tactical Nuclear Weapons (TNW) and Pakistan's willingness to use it seem like message being sent across to Indians and Western audience. But the big question is why? And why now?

One reason can be that Pakees as usual are playing the 'most dangerous' place on earth card with respect to Kashmir and through this scaremongering, are trying to get 3.5 fathers to make India talk.

Another one is that something has happened which warrants Pakees sending out this message repeatedly...As Shiv said, Pakees have picked up some signal from India. These messages are akin to the verbal exchange before a brawl where one party alludes to his links, his gang size and what not.

And the article on the exercise by 21 Corps, in addition to another exercise by 2 Corps, is very interesting. It might seem as CT to us but to an external observer whose job is to keenly track such movements, it might send very different, and strong, signal(s).

It is quite likely that Pakistan Army assessment tells them that India has now reached the requisite critical mass which will allow it to launch operations under the Cold Start Doctrine. Over the years, there have been many naysayers about CSD pointing to various issues like lack of equipment or non-formation of Integrated Battle Groups.

But what people missed were repeated exercises to reduce the mobilization time, expansion of cantonments close to International Border in Punjab and Rajasthan, expansion of forward ammunition depots or setting up new ammunition depots, moving formations closer to the IB (12 RAPID and (I) Armored Brigade moved from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer), passing more firepower to Pivot Corps ( SAM Group shifted from Strike Corps to Desert Corps) and other stuff.

Not to forget addition of new capabilities in radar, missile, electronic warfare, C3I - already inducted and in pipeline.

With the present dispensation in place and ability of Services to mount punitive actions in case of large terrorist attack, some strong signals may have gone out to Pakistan. And definition of large terrorist attack depends solely on political leadership.
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

My analysis would be true that critical mass has been reached after bare stock for war which seems to be fully replenished add to that new arty etc. AND/OR
The exercises were to guage the effectiveness and shalwar shivering bells started ringing hence showing that we are not shivered as we have harpal rackets AND/OR
There seem to be clear evidence that either hafee suwar or DI or one of those munna's would be targeted and in response they would try to do sensationalize stuff and in return india seems to be ready to give jappad hence trying to stop it from doing so

And add to these statement by chief about being ready for short war and the statement on their side that they are ready for short or long war (which is again pindi channa gas effect only as everyone knows how much muscle they have in stock to sustain even a small conflict) and they seem very vulnerable after loosing SA for not sending its troops, uncle not responding and chinis have always been unreliable from past experiences. Something is boiling for sure.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Commie Mawali Bhai Bhai

Commies Mani Shankar Aiyar and Sudheendra Kulkarni peddling their usual spiel of peace with terrorists while Bakistani Mawali Musharraf sings his tune of making borders irrelevant.

Good sense to prevail only after Modi: Aiyar
By Hira Siddiqui / Published: November 3, 2015

KARACHI: With Narendra Modi in power, Indian peace activist Mani Shankar Aiyar, who is also a former petroleum minister in India, has reasons to be pessimistic.

“I am looking forward to the Congress coming back and for good sense to prevail,” said Aiyar. He was speaking during the question-answer session at the launch of former foreign minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri’s new book ‘Neither a Hawk Nor a Dove’, on Monday.

He was, however, the only panellist who felt this way. Former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf believed that peace talks will start eventually regardless of the fact that it is the Congress or the BJP in power. “We have dealt with both and, sooner or later, good sense will prevail with Modi,” he said.

Kasuri pointed out how crucial it is for India to seek peace with its neighbours, especially Pakistan, if it wishes to play the role of a global leader. “If Modi wishes to be successful, he needs to sit on the table with Pakistan,” he said.

Sudheendra Kulkarni, the head of the Observer Research Foundation in India, also chose to be optimistic. “Modi’s foreign policy has been in flip flops,” he said, hoping that it will flip in favour of peace talks eventually. Also in attendance was Indian foreign secretary Salman Haider.

Referring to the same success, Musharraf listed the four frameworks that India and Pakistan had nearly reached consensus on. Firstly, to graduate military presence in Kashmir, secondly, to ensure self-governance in the region, thirdly, to form an overseeing body for Kashmir and, lastly, to make the Line of Control irrelevant by opening out six routes for the movement of man and mankind.{inflitrate non-state actors aka bakistani terrorists}

“We were so close, yet far,” he said.

Kulkarni focused on the links that unite the two countries but also highlighted areas where India and Pakistan need to work. His views resonated with Musharraf who said the two sides need to be flexible.

When it comes to relations between India and Pakistan, you can either be a hawk or a dove. But trying to find space between the two were the panellists who agreed that dialogue should continue uninterrupted no matter what. “If we talk, [there is a chance] we may come to a conclusion. But if we don’t talk, I am certain that we may never reach a conclusion,” said Aiyar.

Message for Shiv Sena

In the presence of prominent diplomats and a former head of state, the man who received a standing ovation from the audience was Kulkarni, who recently made headlines after the Shiv Sena threw black oil paint on his face for inviting Kasuri to launch his book in Mumbai.

The audience requested Kulkarni to give a message to the party that claims to be the sole spokesperson for Hindu and Marathi rights. “I met Hindus at Swami Narayan temple [in Karachi] and I met Marathi-speaking people, and they all claimed to be proud Pakistanis,” he shared. “Shiv Sena needs to realise this.”
CON party member Mani Shankar Aiyar has been promoted to piss activist. Congratulations to the commie swine. I hope he lives many more years to see his dear bakistan partitioned into more pieces.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Minister seeks clarification from PCB on India trip :roll:
LAHORE: Two weeks after the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) delegation was humiliated in Mumbai, federal sports minister Mian Riaz Hussain Pirzada has sprang into action.
Pirzada has taken “serious notice” and is seeking clarification whether the delegation sought government permission before travelling to India.
A letter addressed to PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan dated Nov 2 stated: “Federal Minister for Inter Provincial Coordination, Mian Riaz Hussain Pirzada has taken serious notice of the issue of PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan’s planned meeting with BCCI president in India which could not take place and ended up in disruption.” (No compromise on matters of Echendee?)
No information, however, was conveyed to the PCB delegation about the cancellation of the meeting.
Sources added that Shiv Sena had threatened Manohar that they will wreak havoc in the final ODI between South Africa and India which was scheduled for Oct 25 if the BCCI would hold talks with the PCB.
“The minister also emphasised that the sports federations/ boards under the patronage of Prime Minister or President should be all the more cautious in such matters.
In other words, it is better to "skip appointments /committments" and salvage your H&D, on whatever pretext (like the recently cancelled NSA meeting, where disturbing evidence was likely to be presented ) rather than face reality :twisted:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Falijee wrote:Minister seeks clarification from PCB on India trip :roll:
LAHORE: Two weeks after the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) delegation was humiliated in Mumbai, federal sports minister Mian Riaz Hussain Pirzada has sprang into action.
Pirzada has taken “serious notice” and is seeking clarification whether the delegation sought government permission before travelling to India.
A letter addressed to PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan dated Nov 2 stated: “Federal Minister for Inter Provincial Coordination, Mian Riaz Hussain Pirzada has taken serious notice of the issue of PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan’s planned meeting with BCCI president in India which could not take place and ended up in disruption.” (No compromise on matters of Echendee?)
No information, however, was conveyed to the PCB delegation about the cancellation of the meeting.
Sources added that Shiv Sena had threatened Manohar that they will wreak havoc in the final ODI between South Africa and India which was scheduled for Oct 25 if the BCCI would hold talks with the PCB.
“The minister also emphasised that the sports federations/ boards under the patronage of Prime Minister or President should be all the more cautious in such matters.
In other words, it is better to "skip appointments /committments" and salvage your H&D, on whatever pretext (like the recently cancelled NSA meeting, where disturbing evidence was likely to be presented ) rather than face reality :twisted:
per najam sethi, PCB stands to make $200-300 million per series. How much of that would shatyar khan have pocketed?? pakis never have any altruistic motives only personal ones because of their "big hearts and even bigger pockets"

Now, the old man's retirement package has evaporated in a puff of shiv sena smoke.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Govt aims to control increasing population
By Sehrish WasifPublished: November 3, 2015
ISLAMABAD:
The federal health ministry is looking forward to revive the slogan ‘bache do he ache’ in order to control the rapidly increasing population of the country as it has become a challenge to achieve the target of reducing the current growth rate from 1.9% to 1.6%.

State Minister for National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination (NHSRC) Saira Afzal Tarar while addressing a news conference on Monday said that in the past this slogan helped to promote awareness among couples to have two children for the sake of having healthy nation.

The press briefing was held to share the details of the ongoing preparation for a two-day National Population Summit 2015. which is scheduled for November 5.

Though in the past the slogan was not welcomed by many but at least it had an impact on couples to plan small families through proper birth spacing, said Saira Tarar. “In Pakistan there are many people who are allergic to this slogan and unlike China, Pakistan cannot even have the policy to have two children.” :rotfl:

She said pointed out: “Our population has grown rapidly more than six times since our independence and today we are the sixth largest country in the world which is worrisome and alarming.”

Expressing grave concern over the country’s population, the state minister said currently it cannot be compared with any regional or Muslim countries in terms of population growth. “A key reason why Pakistan is lagging behind in most regional and Muslim countries in terms of completing its demographic transition and improving its reproductive health indicators has been wavering of political commitment and unsustained support by the past governments to the population issue.”

Just like the government chalked out an emergency plan for polio to control its spread, Saira Tarar said, similarly the government needs to have the same emergency plan for controlling the promptly increasing population. “Population has never been declared a national priority.”

She added: “It is painful to see that a mother dies while giving birth to her fourth or fifth baby due to complications or poor health. Her death also deprive her other children from mother’s love.”

According to her majority of the issues that the country is currently facing such as unemployment, low literacy rate, poverty, shortage of hospitals and schools among others are directly or indirectly linked to the rapidly increasing population.

The National Population Summit is going to be organised by the ministry of NHSRC in collaboration with the Ministry of Planning, Development and Reforms, Population Council and supported by UNFPA, Packard Foundation and Gates Foundation.

It will be attended by about 500 delegates from across the country and some 25-30 foreign participants.

“In the summit, we also intend to announce a change in the narrative we have used for explaining the population issue confronting Pakistan,” Saira Tarar said, adding, “In the past, the advice to have fewer children has been incorrectly perceived as part of a western agenda to reduce the size of the Muslim Ummah.”

After consultation with all the participants, a strategy will be formulated to control the growing population which later will be effectively implemented by all the provincial governments, she added. “It is because population welfare has become a provincial subject after the devolution of Ministry of Health under the 18th Amendment.”
More Bakistanis == More Good Talibunnies
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Good Talibunny wanted to become Bad Talibunny. So the Bakistanis killed him in a staged encounter.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ)'s Malik Ishaq was set to join Islamic State before his death, says official
By Kamran YousafPublished: November 2, 2015
ISLAMABAD: Claims are reverberating within Pakistan about accelerated efforts in recent months by the Islamic State (IS), also known as Da’ish, to gain a foothold in the country. Authorities have even arrested some local militants believed to be linked with the Middle Eastern extremist group.

But the biggest and perhaps more potent threat from IS was yet to come until security agencies in July this year discovered that Malik Ishaq, the co-founder of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) sectarian extremist group, was all set to formally join Da’ish just days before he was killed in a police encounter in southern Punjab.

Ishaq, accused of being behind sectarian killings and attacks, was killed along with 13 others including his two sons on July 29 in a firefight when his loyalists attacked a police convoy in Muzaffargarh.

There were reports that the LeJ chief was in contact with Da’ish but the extent of his involvement with the ultra-extremist group has never been told before. A security official with the knowledge of the development told The Express Tribune that Ishaq was to become the chief of IS in Pakistan.

“Some material such as flags and pamphlets showing allegiance to Da’ish was confiscated from them [LeJ supporters],” said the official, who requested not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the issue.

The potential threat posed by IS through local extremist outfits such as the LeJ then prompted the federal government to ban the group in Pakistan. The move was aimed at giving a legal arm to the police and security agencies to act swiftly against any individual or group that may attempt to join hands with Da’ish.

“The killing of Ishaq was no less than a coup against the possible emergence of Da’ish in the country,” remarked another official.

Ishaq was known to have developed close links with al Qaeda and was accused of some of the deadliest attacks in Pakistan, such as the 2009 assault on the Sri Lankan team in Lahore.

But the official said with the significant downgrading of al Qaeda in Pakistan coupled with stringent new anti-terror measures, the LeJ was struggling to find financial resources. “That was the main reason the LeJ was trying to join Da’ish,” he said.

Officially, Pakistan is still adamant that IS does not pose an immediate threat to Pakistan.{ I hope baghdadi sends some head choppers to Bakistan}

At his recent weekly briefing, Foreign Office spokesperson Qazi Khalilullah said Pakistan was cognisant of the threat posed by Da’ish and had alerted security agencies accordingly, but made it clear that the group had no footprint in Pakistan.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

The daily mail from bakistan is a fake newspaper website run by a single person Makhdoom Babar

foto of the mawali editor Image

He uses various pseudonyms to appear credible.

Example of the article quoted in dailytimes.
http://dailymailnews.com/2015/11/03/ind ... ng-terror/

India may face China’s music over sponsoring terror

From Christina Palmer and Anjali Sharma {these reporters and their articles are a figment of imagination of the incest born mawali character mak-doom barber

NEW DELHI: A high level Chinese delegation, headed by an official of even above the level of Minister is scheduled to visit New Delhi this month, reports in the Indian and international media say.
The Daily Mail’s investigations indicate that during the upcoming visit, despite other issues, the Chinese side will seek certain explanations from the Indians about RAW’s funding and training of militants of ETIM at Kunnar, Nuristan, Kandahar and other parts of Afghanistan for not only carrying out terror acts in China’s Xinjiang but for also creating potential threats to China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) via Balochistan area. The Chinese side will talk to Indians with solid evidences and will seek strong assurances from Indians about immediately and completely withdrawing it support and all forms and manifestations to ETIM militants in Afghanistan and elsewhere. However the Indian official quarters are not divulging anything about this visit and are keeping mum.
China has not discussed the issue of the India’s support to terrorists or separatists of ETIM etc at any formal level with New Delhi. However after the international media reports indicated that there were strong evidences of India financing and training of terror groups like TTP and ETIM on locations inside Afghanistan and with India officially indicating of countering CPEC, China is reported to have taken the issue very seriously, especially with regard to potential threats to CPEC by such India-backed miscreants and saboteurs.
The Daily Mail’s investigations indicate that during this month, India would also receive a very high level Defense delegation from China. This delegation that is to be led General Fan Changlong, one of the Vice Chairmen of the Central Military Commission which controls the Chinese Armed Forces and is headed by President Xi Jinping, will visit India in the middle of this month. Though Indian media portrays this visit as a result of Indian Premier Modi’s visit to China and term it as a move towards enhancing defense ties between India and Chins, yet the defense analysts believe that during the visit Chinese side would advise Indian counterparts to avoid engaging into any mischief along Indo-China borders. The visit by top Chinese General to India is being seen by defense observers with a great significance in the backdrop of the news in the international media about Indian army going hyperactive on its borders with China under the notions of National Security Doctrine of Indian NSA Ajit Kumar Doval. Under this doctrine, Indian Armed Forces are building new airstrips and runways and raising and deploying more mountain warfare Divisions along Sino-India border belt. The international defense observers say that if a former Indian Army General Chief Deepak Kumar had claimed of Indian Army being capable of winning a war with China and Pakistan within 48 hours and that too with simultaneous fronts than a former top Chinese General had warned Indians against stirring up “new trouble” in a long-running border dispute. Major General Luo Yuan, the then Deputy Director General of the World Military Research Department at a People’s Liberation Army academy had told reporter in July 2013that the Indian side should not provoke new problems and increase military deployment at the border areas and stir up new trouble.
It is learnt that after concluding visit to India, General Fan’s delegation will visit Pakistan. During Pakistan visit the Chinese side is reported to be having agenda of highly praising Pakistan army’s immense success in mega anti-terror operation Zarb-e-Azb in which the networks of terror have been completely routed to secure peace. The Chinese side is likely to pay exclusive tributes to Pakistani security Forces for comprehensively eliminate whatsoever little presence of ETIM that there was in border areas of Pakistan-Afghanistan border. However there is official statement available about this visit by Pakistan while the Indian media confirms this visit, citing official sources.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Avinash R wrote:Good Talibunny wanted to become Bad Talibunny. So the Bakistanis killed him in a staged encounter.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ)'s Malik Ishaq was set to join Islamic State before his death, says official
When we were discussing that incident here in BRf whether it was a state-ordered killing or not, I had said,
He [Malik Ishaque] was again taken into custody on July 24, 2015 by Counter Terrorism officers of the Punjab police. We have to wait to know if the State had come to the conclusion that he would only cause more problems for the Shariffs and decided to bump him off, his two sons and the entire top leadership of LeJ or it was a real encounter. The latter looks less likely for me given the fact that Malik Ishaque had been arrested countless times and one more arrest would not have made any difference. After all, he had all the amenities available to him even under arrest. I therefore conclude that Shahbaz Sharif decided to eliminate him.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Avinash R, thanks for pointing that out to me. I will delete my post and also remove the reference from your quote.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Puke worthy picture, if there ever was one.. This guy is a full on traitor.

How dare this senile moron share podium with a bloody dictator, whose hare brained misadventures resulted in hundreds of Indian lives lost..

The only person I know who dealt with this witless worm the 'right way' was JJ. Though the method employed is unsavory, I have no complaints if used on this talking toilet paper roll. Here is the link for those interested..

MSA gets a surprise gift. Package ends up being the business end of several fists